Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 30, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 30, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lonnie

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

It has been said that when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan in 1945, it caused so much damage to the Earth's magnetic field that a magnetic pole shift has been taking place since then which will culminate in the north pole shifting to the area near Mecca, Saudi Arabia in about 900 or so years, causing all kinds of Earth changes. This, along with the empire building and world domination policies of this government/military/banks/corporations combination and the influence of it's secret services appears to have made itself one of, if not the most dangerous threat to world peace and the survival of mankind in the history of the Earth, not to mention global warming and the ever increasing overpopulation.

How could a country that started out with such noble and well meaning intentions, championing freedom, human rights and opportunity for all people turn into such an evil entity, and when? Was this mostly the work and influence of one person, a small group of people or something else?

It seems that this could have been prevented if only people with the most wisdom were in positions of power. Easier said than done. But until we can see clearly (as a nation of people) what we did that was wrong, it will be difficult to correct in such a way so as not to repeat these same serious mistakes.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Memo00

Post Number: 356
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know if it is possible for someone who wasn´t born in Europe to become a Core Group member (after learning the language, studying the teachings and moving close or to the Center)

thank you

J_rod7

Post Number: 900
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Billy, and to all there in the Core Group, Salome

Thank your for all you have done for us on the Earth.

In respect to the Over-Population and the Global Birth-Stop campaign, there is a source of Grant Money available from the Bill Gates Foundation (perhaps other sources, as well).

These monies could be used in the Birth-Stop translations, disseminations of the material to Global newspapers, TV "spots," to support and build more Birth-Stop / Birth-Control Clinics around the world, to spread the message to "all Human Beings on Earth." Money to be disbursed from the Fund for these specific efforts.

Any unused funds remaining after a period of Three or Four years, could then revert to the general funds of FIGU for publications and any other purpose at the discretion of Yourself and the Core-Group.

There is a need to establish a Fund to receive these Grant Monies. The Fund must be under direction of a Tax-Exempt and Humanitarian Organization. Perhaps through the US-FIGU group, under Direction from FIGU Switzerland, for the reason of some rules and requirements of the Bill Gates Foundation.

We are asking for your assistance in this, to establish such a Fund under the auspices of FIGU to receive Grant money. We will then write the Grant-Proposal request to the Gates Foundation, subject to your approval.

Will you help us in this effort to establish such a FIGU Fund?

Salome

Rod
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Bodhran

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Many thanks for continuing to take the time to answer questions from us all.
During your contacts, did the plejaran explain to you fully the outcome of the publics reaction to your experiences and were you required to release information in a way that guaranteed this outcome. What I mean is, did the plejaran know that your contact evidence ( photo's , metal samples etc) would be tampered with and was this part of their plan to provide plausible deniability? While I'm asking, were the Plejaran responsible for removing the metal sample from Marcel Vogel for example, to prevent further definative proof?
Thank you

Tony
Salome

Tony.

Jimmy

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do you still think the Oil crisis could happen this September as bad as what you forecast it too? Has anything changed that could help us avoid this disaster?

Redbeard

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Do you know if the so called "Wands of Horus", supposedly from Egyptian lore, have any value to a person. I have included a link.
Thank you, Matthew

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_wandshorus04.htm#What%20are%20The%20Wands%20of%20Horus

Sebastian

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Edward, hope you are fine.

I have a question regarding:
Survival of the fittest. Let the strongest survive, etc.
I understand this is a natural law and this is how I understand it.

It all depends on the situation, and if there is a mean to help.
In amazon, in some cases, because the Indian lives are so dangerous, mothers who have twins have to kill one baby because it would be impossible for her to watch for two.

If she would decided to watch for two, both of them would probably die, because baby needs constant protection from all the things that are out there. This is all based on survival, so not really weak. (This info is from doctors who work there)

Today in developed countries, where there is government help for people with mental, physical problems, in medical way, technological and material, we are able to do it better.

I believe X ages ago most children who were born with problems, would have died quickly as the parents had to stay in the field all day long, and many times the weaker lives were consumed by the death because they needed medical help that was not there or other means depending on situation and the disability.
I believe in many cases weak adults or children were abandon but I do not really have good idea about the situation.

Many times the families were simply hungry and only stronger survived the hunger.
Today developed nations have means to help, so no longer laws like that apply.

I understand the difference in neglecting weak or abusing weak.
It is absolutely wrong to have means to take care and not help or to kill.

Today nations which are more developed then others and have means to help, should help other in food, etc, but most importantly help them build their own infrastructure so they would be able to take care of themselves, as you said it.
Still thou in developed nations there is many homeless, hungry people.
Currently in USA big homes stay empty or they are being destroyed while people live in tents, how is that logical human behavior I am not sure, and how can we talk about topic like this one,
when it comes to helping weak and in Palestine one nations destroys the other.........

Survival of the fittest.
I believe this cannot also lead to self suicide, when we are talking about surviving of the species.
One should not sacrifice himself for the weak, when the weak will most likely not survive.

Just want to let you know, that I am not thinking in terms of weak meaning less muscles.
I understand that less or more muscles have nothing to do with surviving skills.

Can you kindly please explain, how this law was understood in previous times, how did people took care of the weak humans depending on their age, how should we understand this natural law in current times, where I am wrong, and if this law is more for animal world then the human.

I am sorry Mr. Edward I really was not able to form this question in to one.
If anything maybe you could give a greater answer to it in your bulletin if it does not exist.

With kind regards.
Sebastian.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your work.

More than 10 years ago, I remembered focussing on my existance, lying in the dark breathing strongly.
As I was doing so, I suddenly heard a treble, displeasant sound and felt I was sort of starting to move up to 30cm above myself.
I got so scared that I immediately stopped this activity to come back quick.

Since then, I’ve tried to duplicate the experiment, but I think I’m too scared to approach this state again.

What do you think it was really? Is it dangerous to try to duplicate ?

Keep on with your work.

Salome

Lepuniv

Savio

Post Number: 622
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that a spirit-form will incarnate into the embryo on the 21st day after fertilization.

We know that the length of the day will be different from planets to planets, hence it is reasonable to deduce that the amount of time before the embryo be spiritually animated will be different among different planets.

My question is: Is the Twenty-One day (say 504 Hours) a Constant among the whole universe? If not, can you give us some other examples?

Salome

Savio

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort des verschiedenen geistformen.

I hope you are well and enjoy the coming summer.

This time, it is a question more inspired by one of the last round concerning the Plejaren homeworld:

How does it looks like in manners of continents etc, like having a map of this particular world?

Stay well
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Corey

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

in regards to the spirit form question of Hector's from the last round that you answered what sort of Fügung occured is it discussable?

with kind regards
Corey

Jonzie

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please forgive me if this is unpleasant. I have heard a saying: 'But the seventh man called PERDURABO, for enduring unto the end, at the end, .... The six listed before this name 'PERDURABO' are the six prophets who came before you. Is this 'PERDURABO' a reference to you, Billy? It seems to be. I mean no malice by asking this.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Kingman

Post Number: 603
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a previous answer to a question I asked, you gave the response that living a life of virtue as being an early sign of a persons evolution towards living truthfully(spiritually). This of course sounds obvious, but the simplicity makes it easy to overlook as an obvious trait of an emerging spiritual evolution.

My question today is,

When you describe different times/moments one may meditate, like when working, or on a walk, listening to questions posed by the English FIGU Forum(very funny), and other common tasks, am I to assume that the benefits received from this type of meditation to be as effective as a strict, very programmed methodology?
a friend in america
Shawn

Solar

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I find it very difficult to explain spiritual matters to young children. When children ask questions like "Who created the World" or "Where do i come from"? or "What is going to happen to me when i die"? I cannot answer them : "You are the product of creation, impersonal universal consciousness", or "when you die you cease to exist". I also hate to give them answers like most people do: "God created you", or "When you die you will go to heaven and you will see your parents". So my question is: Have you written special version of spiritual teachings for young children? If not, then perhaps in one of your biulletins you could prepare answers for young children to these questions?

Questions like:
"Where do i come from"
"What is the puropse of life"
"What will happen to me after i die"
"Who (or what) created the universe"
"Why do i live"
"Is there a God"

Getknowledge

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

To follow up; If the consciousness connects our mind (with Creation), while, different from my understanding, the spirit is just the "power" source that functions like an unlimited battery, and we are evidently already connected. What else is there to tap into, within, with meditation, and the purpose?

Much love and peace, always.
Tien

Jonzie

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thank you for continuing to be with us, Eddie/Billy. I know you have suffered much to do so. I thank you for every moment you have given us. Salome, Teacher.
My question is: do you know of the zeitgeist movement, and if so, do you consider this a good or not so good movement?
Thank you for your time.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Jt76

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and all at SSSC,

In reguards to my last question, with all that Billy tells us, he should be allowed some secrets!

For my question (which I think I know the answer to but would like some reasurance)

Jordan Maxwell gives lectures, speeches, makes films about the past, religion, NWO, anything considered occult. He also claims to be a "ambassador" for aliens, seen UFOs, seen dinosaurs, spoke with people from the future, and woke up with a transparent warrior standing over him with a sword of fire. I'm sure if he was telling the truth, that Ptaah or somebody would have told you about him. He has alot of followers and is even mentioned in the forum once or twice.

Please tell me and the other truthseekers here if he is truthful or not.

Thank you for your time and always Salome
JT

Elreyjr

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

what happens to the spirit while awaiting reincarnation?

Jun

Faerast

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello,billy
I'm very urgent want to know How is semjase doing now? is she recover her health in the accident?
I'm hope her have a good health and happy every day

Scott

Post Number: 1817
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier. It seems to me that the loss of a loved one through their death is one of the most painful events experienced by people in general as a part of normal life. I have read in FIGU materials that becoming too attached and not being able to let go of some things or circumstances is not good because it sets a person up to suffer more. I understand that people die as a natural part of life but my question is, what can we do to ease the pain of losing a loved one? I am familiar with some of the FIGU materials on the subject of death, so I believe I understand it to a fair degree. However, to be honest, I feel like it would be of little comfort to me if I were to lose someone very very close to me. So to restate my question, how can one really minimize the suffering that is felt when someone close to them has died?

Thanks for your responses and I hope you and your loved ones are in good health.

Thomas

People must occupy themselves with birth, life, dying and death throughout their entire life, starting when they are a small child. And through his entire life, a person must never enter into too close relationship/bond with another person. There must always be kept a certain amount of distance between oneself and the other human beings, even in a family or in a marriage. If this is observed, the chance is high that the surviving person may overcome grief and pain much faster and easier. The suffering can be minimized if a person is thinking reasonably and is living in reality, which means to accept the reality of death etc. and to understand the true realty of death etc.
If people are occupying themselves with death and dying throughout their lives, they have a better chance to learn how to cope with the loss of a loved one.

Niko_sulonen

Hello Billy,

I'd like to ask you if you can tell what the future terrestrial spaceships look like. Are they more saucer-like or more blocky, and what color they are, for example.
Thanks

in Respect,
Niko

In the first stages, like when they are flying to Mars, they will use rocket-like „vehicles“ with some extensions attached.

Jamesm

Hi Billy,

Why did Ptaah seem to be surrounded by a visible white light and also induced a strong feeling joy in Brunhilde Koye on 30th September 1983?
Many Thanks

James

A white light may be observed if there is some protection shield involved.

Syn

Billy Meier, thanks for answering my last question.

Billy meier thye venus project/zeitgeist movement/z-land project is picking up vsome very nice momentum. As i stated a few rounds ago that the venus project is a project to help have a sustainable economy or world with money absent. The z-land project is taking place in new zealand as the testing grounds for the first experimental city.

Ofcourse this city will use the most updated methods of technology available and asks for professions that is relevant to this for hel;p insight and so on. So this is a true global movement.

You mentioned that we will have an attempt to eradicate money but will not succeed due to peoples needy attachment to materials or wealth. This ofcourse is a prophecy and cna change.

My question is this. Did the prophecy changed or will it still look very grimthat this project will succeed. Also could you provide some tips to help take action with this if possible?

-Gerald Massey

There will be several unsuccessful attempts to eradicate money or a monetary system, and several hundreds of years will pass until the problem is solved. From this you may deduce that the project in question will not be successful in this respect.
The necessary action is that the people get rid of their materialistic and greedy thinking.

Cpl

Dear Billy,

My question concerns how a vision of the future actually occurs. Does the consciousness contact or slip into the mass or collective consciousness that is connected through all time, contact the akashic records, storage banks, or what? What is actually happening in this process of seeing the future in visions?

Thank you very much,

Chris

The collective subconsciousness may, but must not, be involved. For this process one has to use the consciousness via the pineal gland, and through the „Feinstofflichkeit“ involved, the future, the present or the past may be envisioned. You can compare it with time travel.

Earthling

Billy, you have delineated the difference between prophecies & predictions. When a prophecy is announced, what are the odds or percentage for it to become realized? And regarding predictions; are predictions mathematically somewhat less than a 100% certainty?

A prediction is always 100 % certain. The „odds“ for the realization of a prophecy are depending on the prophecised issue, and on the efforts people are making to change it.

Marcela

Dear Billy:

Semjase has said in contact #10: “The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.”

When she says if the human has learned to pay attention, she means that we are able to pay attention, when we meditate and progress until the initiation, or through impulses from the storage banks?

Thank you.
Salome

To pay attention means to meditate, because paying attention is a form of meditation. Even a talk with another person may be a meditation.
Paying attention means to hold the focus on some factor, like listening, observing, etc.

Mike

Dear Billy,
Sincerest wishes for your good health and happiness and thank you again for this opportunity for asking another question.

My question relates to the alleged extraterrestrial contacts of one Mr. Apolinar (Paul) Villa, in which he claimed to have had direct contact with Human beings from a distant galaxy in the direction of the constellation of ‘Coma Berenices’. Allegedly, pre-arranged opportunities were given to Mr. Villa from June 1963 in order for him to clearly photograph their ships and on occasions opportunities were granted to converse with the non-terrestrial humans of the various craft, only some of his photographs made it into public domain as did only some of his written notes. Mr. Villa was a former resident of New Mexico USA whom has since passed away.

If possible, can you Billy or the Plejaren please confirm if such an actual ET contact took place in this case.

Salome
Mike

Rubbish (Schmarren).

Norm

Dear Billy, How did the Thule Society communicate with the Bafath.

Billy doesn’t know.

Stephen_moore

Hello Billy

Its a honour to be able to have the chance to ask you a question.

I have read much of your writings but to my misfortune I cannot read German so I only read what is available in English.

My question is this. When a Planet either dies or is destroyed. The spirit searches out for another suitable planet. When the spirit finds a planet and continues the incarnation cycle again what happens to the previous stored information in the storage banks of the spirit that has just moved to another planet? Does it travel with the spirit or does the spirit have a new consciousness block in the storage banks? Who does it work?

Thank you for life long dedication to your mission and all the best for the future.

The terrestrial storage bank integrates into the galactic and cosmic storage banks (this is also happening when a planet is living).

Daniel

Hello Mr Meier
After reading some of the posted questions about this topic I still dont understand if the crop circles misteriously formed in several countries mainly in the UK are from terrestrial origin (persons cheating the people) or from extraterrestrials (or terrestrials coming from our future).
Thanks for all your efforts.

According to the Plejaren no extraterrestrials are involved.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

It has been said that when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Japan in 1945, it caused so much damage to the Earth's magnetic field that a magnetic pole shift has been taking place since then which will culminate in the north pole shifting to the area near Mecca, Saudi Arabia in about 900 or so years, causing all kinds of Earth changes. This, along with the empire building and world domination policies of this government/military/banks/corporations combination and the influence of it's secret services appears to have made itself one of, if not the most dangerous threat to world peace and the survival of mankind in the history of the Earth, not to mention global warming and the ever increasing overpopulation.

How could a country that started out with such noble and well meaning intentions, championing freedom, human rights and opportunity for all people turn into such an evil entity, and when? Was this mostly the work and influence of one person, a small group of people or something else?

It seems that this could have been prevented if only people with the most wisdom were in positions of power. Easier said than done. But until we can see clearly (as a nation of people) what we did that was wrong, it will be difficult to correct in such a way so as not to repeat these same serious mistakes.

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

(The wandering of the magnetic poles is a natural occurrence.)

„Well-meaning intentions, championing freedom, …?!“ Killing the native Americans, the buffalo, slavery, etc? The problem lies in the thinking and behaviour of a great part of the US American people.
The problem startet with the first settlers and immigrants from Europe – many of them criminals, sectarians and other failures – who had to flee from their native countries from different reasons.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know if it is possible for someone who wasn´t born in Europe to become a Core Group member (after learning the language, studying the teachings and moving close or to the Center)

thank you

Yes, that’s possible.

J_rod7

Best Greetings Billy, and to all there in the Core Group, Salome

Thank your for all you have done for us on the Earth.

In respect to the Over-Population and the Global Birth-Stop campaign, there is a source of Grant Money available from the Bill Gates Foundation (perhaps other sources, as well).

These monies could be used in the Birth-Stop translations, disseminations of the material to Global newspapers, TV "spots," to support and build more Birth-Stop / Birth-Control Clinics around the world, to spread the message to "all Human Beings on Earth." Money to be disbursed from the Fund for these specific efforts.

Any unused funds remaining after a period of Three or Four years, could then revert to the general funds of FIGU for publications and any other purpose at the discretion of Yourself and the Core-Group.

There is a need to establish a Fund to receive these Grant Monies. The Fund must be under direction of a Tax-Exempt and Humanitarian Organization. Perhaps through the US-FIGU group, under Direction from FIGU Switzerland, for the reason of some rules and requirements of the Bill Gates Foundation.

We are asking for your assistance in this, to establish such a Fund under the auspices of FIGU to receive Grant money. We will then write the Grant-Proposal request to the Gates Foundation, subject to your approval.

Will you help us in this effort to establish such a FIGU Fund?

Salome

Rod

FIGU Society USA does not (yet) have the capacities to build/host such a Fund. Besides, FIGU Switzerland is not acknowledged by the authorities as a tax-exempt organization. In other words: We have to pay annual taxes. Therefore, we do not fulfill the requirements to receive money.

Your initiative and efforts are appreciated, of course.

Bodhran

Dear Billy,
Many thanks for continuing to take the time to answer questions from us all.
During your contacts, did the plejaran explain to you fully the outcome of the publics reaction to your experiences and were you required to release information in a way that guaranteed this outcome. What I mean is, did the plejaran know that your contact evidence ( photo's , metal samples etc) would be tampered with and was this part of their plan to provide plausible deniability? While I'm asking, were the Plejaran responsible for removing the metal sample from Marcel Vogel for example, to prevent further definative proof?
Thank you

Tony
Salome

Tony.

Billy was informed in advance that his life would be very hard and that he would have to face several problems. For example he knew prior to getting to know his now ex-wife Kalliope that he would marry her and that the marriage would not be a pleasant one. Billy did not know details about his marriage (wife’s behaviour), nor that everything would turn out to be even worse.
The Plejaren wanted to deliver enough evidence so open-minded persons would be able to realize the authenticity of the contacts with extraterrestrial human beings and the reality of their flying devices, etc.

Jimmy

Dear Billy,

Do you still think the Oil crisis could happen this September as bad as what you forecast it too? Has anything changed that could help us avoid this disaster?

Where did you read that information?

Redbeard

Dear Billy,
Do you know if the so called "Wands of Horus", supposedly from Egyptian lore, have any value to a person. I have included a link.
Thank you, Matthew

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_wandshorus04.htm#What%20are%20The%20Wands%20of%20Horus

Billy doesn’t have enough knowledge about this to give you a responsible answer.

Sebastian

Hello Mr. Edward, hope you are fine.

I have a question regarding:
Survival of the fittest. Let the strongest survive, etc.
I understand this is a natural law and this is how I understand it.

It all depends on the situation, and if there is a mean to help.
In amazon, in some cases, because the Indian lives are so dangerous, mothers who have twins have to kill one baby because it would be impossible for her to watch for two.

If she would decided to watch for two, both of them would probably die, because baby needs constant protection from all the things that are out there. This is all based on survival, so not really weak. (This info is from doctors who work there)

Today in developed countries, where there is government help for people with mental, physical problems, in medical way, technological and material, we are able to do it better.

I believe X ages ago most children who were born with problems, would have died quickly as the parents had to stay in the field all day long, and many times the weaker lives were consumed by the death because they needed medical help that was not there or other means depending on situation and the disability.
I believe in many cases weak adults or children were abandon but I do not really have good idea about the situation.

Many times the families were simply hungry and only stronger survived the hunger.
Today developed nations have means to help, so no longer laws like that apply.

I understand the difference in neglecting weak or abusing weak.
It is absolutely wrong to have means to take care and not help or to kill.

Today nations which are more developed then others and have means to help, should help other in food, etc, but most importantly help them build their own infrastructure so they would be able to take care of themselves, as you said it.
Still thou in developed nations there is many homeless, hungry people.
Currently in USA big homes stay empty or they are being destroyed while people live in tents, how is that logical human behavior I am not sure, and how can we talk about topic like this one,
when it comes to helping weak and in Palestine one nations destroys the other.........

Survival of the fittest.
I believe this cannot also lead to self suicide, when we are talking about surviving of the species.
One should not sacrifice himself for the weak, when the weak will most likely not survive.

Just want to let you know, that I am not thinking in terms of weak meaning less muscles.
I understand that less or more muscles have nothing to do with surviving skills.

Can you kindly please explain, how this law was understood in previous times, how did people took care of the weak humans depending on their age, how should we understand this natural law in current times, where I am wrong, and if this law is more for animal world then the human.

I am sorry Mr. Edward I really was not able to form this question in to one.
If anything maybe you could give a greater answer to it in your bulletin if it does not exist.

With kind regards.
Sebastian.

There is a difference between the fauna and the animal world in comparison to the human beings.
Human beings have a spirit form and a consciousness that are capable of individual consciousness-related progress. One of the human beings’ tasks is that the strong ones shall help the feeble/week ones.
The human being is able to consciously live according to the spiritual laws and recommendations, or to live against them. He can build a culture and can use nature for his well-being and steady progress, etc.
But of course many people are misusing the word „help“ or „aid“ and are doing damage instead of good. Sending food into overpopulated countries does not solve any problem. Real help means to teach the people how to take care for themselves and how to lead a live in line with nature and the natural and local resources. This includes education about the overpopulation catastrophe

Btw: It is never justified to sacrifice oneself in any way. To engage oneself is okay, but not to sacrifice.
To do one’s best for the weak ones is possible only if a person is primarily looking for oneself and living a good life and be healthy.

(Note by CF: Surviving of the fittest applies to the animal realm.
As a result of overpopulation, people are becoming more and more confused and feeble-minded and prone to diseases. Besides avoiding or correcting overpopulation, people should refrain from enhancing degeneration and weakness. They should act on several levels, like fighting about one’s „Wehleidigkeit“ (I did not find a correct English translation) which makes it necessary to control one’s thoughts and to show endurance in problematic situations. Suicide or euthanasia are also acts of cowardliness, Unwürde (did not find the English translation) and illogical thinking.)

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your work.

More than 10 years ago, I remembered focussing on my existance, lying in the dark breathing strongly.
As I was doing so, I suddenly heard a treble, displeasant sound and felt I was sort of starting to move up to 30cm above myself.
I got so scared that I immediately stopped this activity to come back quick.
Since then, I’ve tried to duplicate the experiment, but I think I’m too scared to approach this state again.
What do you think it was really? Is it dangerous to try to duplicate ?

Keep on with your work.
Salome
Lepuniv

This is a natural occurrence that one can experience during the learning process of meditation.
It could very well be that through breathing strongly you did hyperventilate (?) („hyperventilieren“ in German). This can lead to angst conditions, visions, vertigo, etc.

Savio

Dear Billy

It was mentioned that a spirit-form will incarnate into the embryo on the 21st day after fertilization.

We know that the length of the day will be different from planets to planets, hence it is reasonable to deduce that the amount of time before the embryo be spiritually animated will be different among different planets.

My question is: Is the Twenty-One day (say 504 Hours) a Constant among the whole universe? If not, can you give us some other examples?

Salome
Savio

The 21 (sometimes 22) days period is uniform throughout the universe and applies to all human life forms.

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort des verschiedenen geistformen.
I hope you are well and enjoy the coming summer.
This time, it is a question more inspired by one of the last round concerning the Plejaren homeworld:
How does it looks like in manners of continents etc, like having a map of this particular world?

Stay well
/Baselineplayer

Billy does neither know the form of the continents nor does he have a map (if he had a map, he would know the form).

Corey

Billy,

in regards to the spirit form question of Hector's from the last round that you answered what sort of Fügung occured is it discussable?

with kind regards
Corey

A Fügung in this respect depends on the thinking and acting of the human beings (law of cause and effect). It’s not a result of an action by Creation, but is possible/enabled through Creations laws.

Jonzie

Please forgive me if this is unpleasant. I have heard a saying: 'But the seventh man called PERDURABO, for enduring unto the end, at the end, .... The six listed before this name 'PERDURABO' are the six prophets who came before you. Is this 'PERDURABO' a reference to you, Billy? It seems to be. I mean no malice by asking this.

No, it isn’t.

Kingman

In a previous answer to a question I asked, you gave the response that living a life of virtue as being an early sign of a persons evolution towards living truthfully(spiritually). This of course sounds obvious, but the simplicity makes it easy to overlook as an obvious trait of an emerging spiritual evolution.

My question today is,

When you describe different times/moments one may meditate, like when working, or on a walk, listening to questions posed by the English FIGU Forum(very funny), and other common tasks, am I to assume that the benefits received from this type of meditation to be as effective as a strict, very programmed methodology?

a friend in america
Shawn

The meditation that is done by most people throughout the day is usually entirely unconscious. And the benefits are unconsciously achieved and, therefore, usually not realized.

A conscious medition brings faster and more success. And success or benefit is consciously realized. The answer then is: By a strict and programmed meditation method you have a much higher chance to achieve more benefit.

Solar

Dear Billy

I find it very difficult to explain spiritual matters to young children. When children ask questions like "Who created the World" or "Where do i come from"? or "What is going to happen to me when i die"? I cannot answer them : "You are the product of creation, impersonal universal consciousness", or "when you die you cease to exist". I also hate to give them answers like most people do: "God created you", or "When you die you will go to heaven and you will see your parents". So my question is: Have you written special version of spiritual teachings for young children? If not, then perhaps in one of your biulletins you could prepare answers for young children to these questions?

Questions like:
"Where do i come from"
"What is the puropse of life"
"What will happen to me after i die"
"Who (or what) created the universe"
"Why do i live"
"Is there a God"

No, Billy did not write a special version for young children.
Of course it is feasible to tell the child about Creation or consciousness, etc. Children are not dumb or stupid, and most children are learning much better and faster than adults.
You don’t have to overload the child with knowledge, but have to answer just one question after another. The child must have time to digest what it heard and learned.
The problem is that most adults don’t have knowledge about the reality of spiritual teachings etc. Instead they are influenced or imprisoned by religion and, therefore, are not able to give logical answers in many aspects.
It is a very important education factor to teach the children about insemination, birth, life, dying and death. And this instruction doesn’t have to happen in a childish way, but in a „normal“ way like between adults. And of course it is necessary to use words that the child may understand.

Getknowledge

Hi Billy,

To follow up; If the consciousness connects our mind (with Creation), while, different from my understanding, the spirit is just the "power" source that functions like an unlimited battery, and we are evidently already connected. What else is there to tap into, within, with meditation, and the purpose?

Much love and peace, always.
Tien

We are „tapping“ into the realm of the consciousness, because it is the consciousness that matters. Meditation helps to improve our consciousness.

(Note by CF: It’s not the mind, that is connected with Creation, but the consciousness. Question: Does the word „mind“ not mean the same as „consciousness“. When looking into a dictionary it is difficult for me the understand what you are meaning with the word „mind“; there are so many different meanings.)

Jonzie
I thank you for continuing to be with us, Eddie/Billy. I know you have suffered much to do so. I thank you for every moment you have given us. Salome, Teacher.
My question is: do you know of the zeitgeist movement, and if so, do you consider this a good or not so good movement?
Thank you for your time.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

That’s your second question in this round. Just one question allowed.

Jt76

Hello Billy and all at SSSC,

In reguards to my last question, with all that Billy tells us, he should be allowed some secrets!

For my question (which I think I know the answer to but would like some reasurance)

Jordan Maxwell gives lectures, speeches, makes films about the past, religion, NWO, anything considered occult. He also claims to be a "ambassador" for aliens, seen UFOs, seen dinosaurs, spoke with people from the future, and woke up with a transparent warrior standing over him with a sword of fire. I'm sure if he was telling the truth, that Ptaah or somebody would have told you about him. He has alot of followers and is even mentioned in the forum once or twice.

Please tell me and the other truthseekers here if he is truthful or not.

Thank you for your time and always Salome
JT

He is not.

Elreyjr

Hello,

what happens to the spirit while awaiting reincarnation?
Jun

Since the spirit exists in timelessness, you can say that it rests or slumbers in a waiting position. In that state it can absorb (aufnehmen) information from the storage banks of the overall consciousness block (formerly called comprehensive consciousness block; see http://dict.figu.org).
Another term for that state: slumber-like state of rest.

Faerast

hello,billy
I'm very urgent want to know How is semjase doing now? is she recover her health in the accident?
I'm hope her have a good health and happy every day

She’s in very good health and has attained the „title“ or grade of an Ischrisch (= the female version of Ischwisch/Ishwish).

Behzad

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy stay a long time for Human kind and healthy

My question is , if inside of the beam ships or mother ships there are some gravity for example the same as Earth surface? there are gravity but not the same degree as the earth? or they have zero gravity?
Salome Friends

Mehraein62

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Most Honorable Billy ,

Thank you very much for answering our endless questions. And sorry to bother you.

I have a very serious question about the most probably your future followers from Muslim countries. I mean there was a real script of Jemmanuel teachings that by the help of Pljearns now in available for the people. But I wonder as you mentioned that most of the Quran also falsified and we now that spirit of Mohammad is the same as Jemmanuel ,s Spirit and also other prophets, that it means this lineage of all the prophets protect and had been sent by Plearians ( if I'm not wrong) , I think it would be tremendously useful if on behalf of the Muslim communities somehow /or by the help of Plearians : 1 - The real and untouched scrip of Quran would be fond. 2 – At least the true and untouched sections of the current Quran could be suggested

Most regards and respect
Salome
M45

J_jansen

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the topic of telepathy it was mentioned by you in a previous question:

"As long as the sender is not functioning in our brain/consciousness, we don’t have the capacity or ability to send our thoughts."
Question: what does the receiver perceive/sense at the start of the telepathy learning process when a sender is functioning in ones brain?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page