Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through July 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jimmy

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling,

I'm very curious to find out what was being hidden from Quetzal and P's about Billy?

Thomas

Post Number: 657
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may interject, the secret was that BEAM has access to knowledge directly from the storage banks of the Arahat Athersata level, which surpasses every single other being in the universe as far as the level of knowledge accessible is concerned (and of course only when talking about beings who have not surpassed the AA level).

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 799
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Thanks for sticking that (last -as in "final") translation of Asket's Explanations up here on the forum for me, Scott. BTW, our translations ARE personally authorised by Billy, who gave us specific permission to translate [i.e. "publish"] anything we wanted of his writings, so you are in error when you wrote here that ours are "unauthorised". But of course they are still "unofficial". So it's "authorised, unofficial, preliminary" ... although we have yet to see any of them make it past the "preliminary" stage to "offical", in spite of the fact that our "Sfath's Explanation" has been/is being reworked by Christian, Vibka and Robjna to make it "official", and - of course - our translations for Michael's DVD (The Silent Revolution of Truth) is - I suppose - "offical" enough.

So we'll just keep doing them and will now only be posting them off to Jose, James and Michael for their use (I did the lastest episode just now) and for the edification of FIGU friends who do not yet have the German language under their belts, or otherwise don't have the Contact Notes.

It's been fun. All the best.

Cheers!
Dyson
P.S. WOW! 799 postings! How time flies! :-)

Hi Dyson, Thanks for the clarfication, I may have gotten my terms reversed (highly likely)..I know the changes in the rules have not been greeted with much enthusiasm, but this is how it is for now. Thank you again for your efforts. Scott

(Message edited by scott on June 30, 2009)

Ramirez

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand how you feel Dyson .... beam me up Quetzal.

Hope to keep track of your fine work & generous contributions at James & Jose's sites .... all the best mate.
Cheers.

Scott

Post Number: 1818
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, how is it that you know how Dyson feels? Have you attempted to post translations? Please explain? Perhaps you should create your own website and post your own translations?

Earthling

Post Number: 270
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Jose's site has been eliminated or moved. If moved, maybe someone can post the URL.

Also Dyson, if possible, perhaps you could post a link to your latest translations at the previously mentioned destinations.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gaiaguysnet and all

I dont think it makes much difference weather full translations are posted on this forum or not. Why I say this:

1, Possibly not many people who are interested and/or learning from the translated Meier material visit this forum.

2, If the translations are posted on either one of the other websites, IE Michael's theyfly or James's futureofmankind then this in my view is enough to get the translations out to people who want to read them.

There obviously is a good reason why the rules have been changed and after all there has to be some rules and guidelines on this forum to try and keep things in order and possibly simple to read and access info.

Thank you Gaiaguysnet for your work on translations you have done so far. I would be lost without them.
My Website - www.ufofacts.co.uk

Davo

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"1, Possibly not many people who are interested and/or learning from the translated Meier material visit this forum."

Isn't there way way more people (unregistered) visit this board then post on it? (Mods would know the visit count)

Scott

Post Number: 1819
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davo,
Anyone can visit the board as a guest. There are people who join and do not post for years, while others have joined years ago, but choose not to post any longer, but view the board almost daily. I suppose the numbers could be tallied up...but yes I would say many more view, but do not write...roughly there are approximately 1200 forum members...There is also an entire section devoted to Passive Members which isn't visible unless you are a Passive Member.

I know the translation rules are not a favorable topic, because many people want to read new translations as they become available. But, there are other websites available, which are not discussion forums where translations could be posted easily. For instance Jose Silva put together a website a few months ago and was able to post his writings to share with people. Its too bad, but he has taken it down as of today.

Regards
Scott

Syn

Post Number: 214
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

since im a web developer, ive been dancing on this thought for years every sicne i heard about billy meier.

i was thinking about hosting all translations with contact reports and so on and catalogue them by date of post and a brief summary of what its discussed, among the books that is out about him and his prophecies and messages along with the meditation and the spiritual teachings.

i went to future of mankind but i found it extremely wasteful and shoot and miss as to what i wanted to look for.

another website i go to is micheal horns website. as kind and good intentioned as he is its extremely difficult to use that website to search for specific information and not to mention the long pages sometimes i have to go through.

the only problem is......im broke and cant afford an extra hosting lol.

anyways, if anyone is interested gimme a shout at lets.do.this @ live.ca or reply and say there interested :-). i know i should do this regardless but time is tight for me and i would invest it if its worth it, so im not going to do anything until there is a fair bit of interest.

ofcourse ill do this anyways but i can only host it from my machine as i cannot get a proper hosting service atm.

i accept donations through paypal.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Davo

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I was mainly referring to the uniqueness of this forum discussing the Meier case. (there would be all sorts of people following this place) I imagine there would be a considerable amount of unregistered people who prefer to just read by sidelines and not participate in any discussions. But I see your point.

Ramirez

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott.
Dont know about you but it seems counterproductive to first discourage then prohibit long standing members from posting accurate translations of contact reports in English.
Personally I'm too old & decrepit to learn German plus sadly the Systran translating software I use is not exactly state of the art regarding accuracy.

It was like looking forward to the next episode of Flash Gordon at the local cinema on Saturday afternoon but no, that had to end.

Quoting Dyson.
"It's been fun. All the best."

Speaks for itself.
Cheers.

Savio

Post Number: 623
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

I think many of us are thirsty for Dyson's translation

While Dyson's Unofficial Translation is Authorized by Billy, and he is the only few who is fully capable and is doing this wholeheartedly for the mission, would it be possible to create a new thread just for his translations?

Say: "Authorized Unofficial Translation" ?

Thanks for your kind consideration

Salome

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 1820
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

If another thread was set up for translations, it would have to be for posting of translations and nothing else. That would mean no discussion of those translations. Since Dyson seems to be the only one who has been consistent with posting of translations it would be primarily for him and Vivienne. I will suggest this to the other moderators and see what kind of response I get. We will have to be in agreement about this. I'll let you know.

scott

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes please Scott.
Peace John

Savio

Post Number: 624
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

This is great!

Thanks for your kind effort

Salome

Savo

Jamesm

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can now find Dyson and Vivienne's generous translation at http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_3

But you can discuss it here (of course).

I found it to be a quite fascinating and amusing tale of adventure.

Regards

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Sanjin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

I have already posted my request to get several people together to help with the translation of "Kelch der Wahrheit".

I want to get together a group who will be involved with the checking process. Mainly, I'd like to have individuals who speak German and English to check the translated work, but also people who are proficient in the English language, who can help with checking the grammar, improve the writing style, etc.

Can you post here if you interested? Besides helping with making a more perfect work available to the English speaking community, we would also improve our understanding of the teachings and become more capable of passing on the teachings to others.

Also, the issue with not being allowed to post complete translations on here can be solved quite easily. Why don't you guys just post them on

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

and leave a link here.

Sanjin

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also have a recommendation. Well, I was checking through the FIGU dictionary and noticed that the official translation for "Gebot" is now "recommendation". While I do agree that it is a better word than "directive", directive was used throughout all the previous translations, including Talmud Jmmanuel.

Since it is a very significant concept, I think that we should include the word directive in parentheses, which would fit properly with the rest of the translation. So:

Gebot = recommendation (directive)

Indi

Post Number: 326
Posted on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin
Are you part of the Figu translation team?
There are procedures already in place for those who help with translations.
If you are not yet part of the team, maybe you could approach Christian to see how you could help.

Also, re not posting translations on the forum: there were reasons for that. By posting them somewhere else does not really solve the problems that were considered to be worthy of stopping the posting on this forum in the first place. People must understand that if the integrity of the original material is to be upheld, then there must be some control over its dissemination.

If I wrote a book, and others translated it on their own, I would not be too pleased if that translation got plastered all over the net without me having some say or part in it for many reasons, but especially if there are mistakes that lead to misinterpretaions.

And also, I don't know if there is an 'urgency' issue in getting the material out in English or other languages more than there is in people being ready to receive it. The material will eventually be translated into many languages including English, and then those who can read English will be able to learn the contents, however, there will still be many who do not even though it is available.

So, baby steps must be taken to ensure that when it is made available to the whole planet, that each translation is 'true' to the original as closely as possible.

There is no rush!

Robyn

Elreyjr

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings

could someone please help me understand how come Eduard (Billy) said God helps those who help themselves? is this not an acceptance that firstly there is God and secondly God can intervene in human destiny as opposed to humans being left to each his own? is this merely a transmission/recording/translation lapses? or that the ET humans (gods) can/will really help those who will help themselves.

from:http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_3

"Eduard Eduard
Dirty, damned coward. Schmutziger, verdammter Feigling.
Jitschi Jitschi
Eh? - No, I said I would go with you. He? - Nein, ich sagte, ich mache mit.
OK then - may God help me. Dann O.K. - möge mir Gott helfen.
Eduard Eduard
God helps those who help themselves. Hilf dir selbst, dann hilft dir Gott."

Jun

Thomas

Post Number: 662
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BEAM said the same thing in one of his books and then in a note mentioned t= hat Creation should be substituted for God (word wise) and he was merely us= ing the expression to illustrate the point that good things come to those w= ho work for those things or something similar.=A0 He doesn't use phrases li= terally always...

Rarena

Post Number: 453
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin,

It was my idea as well. I mentioned it to a couple members of the C49 and they expressly forbid it.

If you do translate the Kelch der Wahrheit, do not publish it without the express written permission from Billy or the core group. As you're new, this would be a mistake. Take some time and read before you jump into this...

There are professional translators working on it at this time. Adding your "rendition" would only cause confusion and do the opposite of helping.

This was the same thing that occured in Jmmanuels' time and look at all the problems that caused.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page