Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through November 29, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 134
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy;
I don't know if you know or use these terms, but could you explain what materialistic thinking consists of? Also, is it desirable or undesirable, and how does it oppose spiritual thinking (if it does so)?
David

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear Billy,
thank you for answering my question, now i have another question concerning meditation, with all the things that i told you that happend to me.
i would like to know what chakras are becuase i keep getting this sensation/tingle/pressure on my third eye area, top of the head and the throat. i dont know how to deal with it.

danke und saalome!

Joe

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, if you were to time travel to the future again, to the San Francisco earthquake for the second time with Quetzal then would you see buildings collapsing in the exact same manner, the same number of casualties and so forth? In other words, would you see the exact same scenario as you did the first time or would it be different?

Norbertob

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you again for all your help. As someone who works with computers, I believe that information is something like an idea, it does not occupy a physical space, but to be represented it needs a physical media, let say like a number "1" drawed on a paper, or a bit stored in a disk, or an electron representing a "1" or a "0". Does all information need a physical representation? what I mean is for example what is the physical material or form that stores the information in the storage banks?
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Tutan3300

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy
thank you for every thing you have done on earth for all of your lives and thank you plajarens for your hard work helping humanity around the universe and I know you doing that out of love and part of humans evolution and those who come to creational light should receive love.
my question is do highly extraterrestrial spirit forms that dose not need a vesicle body help humans on earth and in what way if they do ?
thank you and peace with you.
mel.

Darren

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In an earlier round of questions you said that Obama was the best president the US ever had. My question is how do you know that if you were not around when the other people were presidents to compare them to Obama? Did the P's tell you that?

Many thanks

Nobody

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Mr Meier

How was Sfath able to access the NOKODEMJON storage banks?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I wanted to ask you a question concerning the occult forces in meditation. From what I understood there are mainly 2 origins for occult forces, namely the external and intenal. I want to ask you about the internal origins. I have schizophrenia and shouldn't meditate. I can only restrict myself to the concentration exercises. How can we eliminate the evil desires that spring from within man (woman also) and cause the occult forces. As I was reading the pamphlet what you were describing really seemed to be like you were describing schhizophrenia, with the evil desires accumulating a power of their own and forcing the personality into subjection. I have two interrelated questions that are part of the same question (I hope Scott will agree). Are you describing schizophrenia in the occult forces pamphlet and how does one overcome this occult force if one wants to learn how to meditate? What's the diffence betweent the occult internal force and schizophrenia, aside from patients with physical injury to the brain (brain damage)?

Thanks Billy, and have a nice day! =]

Cpl

Post Number: 506
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

I remember Quetzal telling Billy that if they were to go into the future to see the SF quake again there would be very slight changes each time. They cannot predict exactly what these slight changes would be.

Presumably the variable human element based on free will comes into play down the timeline.

Just posting this in case it provides an answer and you might want to replace your SF question with another you have.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In your opinion what is the best way to expose childrens to your teaching without affecting their free will or getting them confused, and what is the minimum age?

Danke schön

J_jansen

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 03:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does it matter which language one uses when practicing telepathy. For example is German more suitable and effective for telepathy then English?

Lonnie

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In my previous question when I asked if spirit forms are part of a collective or we-form, what I meant was if it wasn't for overpopulation would spiritforms which are part of a we-form incarnate as our great great grandparents in previous generations. It is my understanding that because of overpopulation it is not like this anymore, that spirit forms incarnate into a different family that is not part of the same we-form.

Please explain, if you would, the circumstances that determines the incarnation lineage of spiritforms that are part of a we-form. Under what circumstances do they incarnate in the same family, many generations apart of course?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Scott

Post Number: 1883
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shaban_1190

Dear billy,
my little brother had a dream about the plejaren and the beamships he said that the beamships were of a bifferent design they had the rectangular bumps on the rim but the rim was bowl shaped and on the top and the bottom was elonggated, he also said that he saw Ptaah,Quetzal,and Semjase and when the ships came close enough to the window that he could see them. I too was in his dream experiencing the same exact thing.

Eddi I would like to know what this dream my brother had means?

Danke und Saalome!

Nothing special. It’s just a fantasy.

Paarth

Dear Billy,

There are many comments in the contact notes regarding the heterogenous collection of diseases we collectively label "Cancer" namely that it is the "result of a misled life" (As quoted from Semjase in ASTF), and that if we change the way we think and act that we can be rid of this disease (or collection of diseases) as the Plejaren have done long ago. There are several other comments about cancer in the contact notes that also mention environmental factors and other external factors contributing to cancer as well.

My question is, what areas of cancer research are currently on the right track (or can you suggest a better direction given your knowledge of the subject)?

Thanks very much,
Paarth

Billy doesn’t know.

Memo00

hello dear Billy

i would like to know what are the requisites for a human being to be capable of "seeing" the Sohar

thank you very much

take care

A high-enough consciousness-related evolution.
Btw: You cannot „see“ the Sohar, just perceive (wahrnehmen).

Creational

Dear Billy,

Could you please give explanation about Baha’i Faith and who was actually behind the movement?

Salome with Love,

Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

It’s a christian-islamic sect. You may buy a book about religions and sects where you may find the desired information.

Hector

Hi Billy Herzliche Grüsse

I have recently read the book "The story/history of Nokodemjon" and many things become clearer to me in relation with the socalled "Mission". Is one of the main goals of today's Mission to try to unite, integrate, converge the now separate and incompatible Lyran and Sirian lineages in the future?

I mean the descendants of the Old Lyrans lineage and the Sirian lineages are now(today) quite incompatible in terms of spiritual evolution, technical advances and the acceptance of the Laws and Commandments of Creation. I guess there is a far future horizon in which both Lyran and Sirian lineages get mixed, and the result is a single, re-united lineage, and one of the efforts of todays Mission is to achieve such goal.

Therefore in all those planets and worlds where the evolutionary level of their inhabitants is quite low it is necessary that you and your associates (Getreuen) appear to teach them the Spirit Teachings in order to make interaction and coexistence with advanced civilizations (like the Plejaren and the Timmers) possible ..... Am I somewhat correct?

The goal of the Mission is to disseminate knowledge with regard to reality and truth.

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to the "Goblet of Truth".

It is mentioned that it is not right to kill animals by the cutting through the neck.

However, as we observe the nature, the killing between wild animals are mostly through the kiss of death by the neck, it is usually dreadful, painful and take much longer time.

I fully agree that we should not kill animals through a dreadful and painful way, yet the practice within the natural world is just the other way round.

My question is: is it going against the natural laws by following the mercy recommendation?

Salome

Savio

Shouldn’t there be a difference between a human being and a wild animal?!

Many wild animals kill their prey by biting into the windpipe, which leads to unconsciousness and suffocation.

(Note by CF: If a lion would be able to use a gun he would rather shoot his prey with a bullet through the heart or the head than running after it and biting it into the neck or windpipe.)

Norm

Hi Billy, There has been ton of debate in the scientific communtity about the disapearence of Neanderthal Man. The two latest therories are that modern humans intermarried with them or killed them off. Can you provide any information on what happened?

(Note by CF: I think you will soon find some information on Michael Horn’s website www.theyfly.com. I’ve sent him a translation of an excerpt from the Contact Notes.)

Syn

thanks for your insight.

regarding my last post.

"ive been having these "epiphanies". its seems like in my dream im always high up in the trees talking to other people in a peaceful environment. eventually i make way to a big tree and sit down and talk to it. whenever i talk to it everytime i come up with a realization or an epiphany.

for example lately i gained an immense amount of understanding and knowledge of love, kiss, personalities, programming methods, communication, dejavus, change in my personalities, etc...And it effects me the same morning i wake up.

i try to describe this, but i cant find the words for it. while within my consciousness it retains its full meaning and i cant share its full meaning because i cant explain it. not even close.

my question is this. is this the result of my nonstop hardwork of meditation finally beginning to pay off or delusional?

Any insight, explanations, advice would be great.

-Gerald Massey

It very much looks like the result of incorrect attempts and wishing too much. It could be that you have provoked imaginations or, as you say, epiphanies. If a person is forcing the meditation process there is danger of develping schizophrenia and delusion. Such effects as described by you are produced by the consiousness and through imagination."

although it was pleasant these epiphanies were unexpected and most of them i dont even know what they are about. but its nice to know that your suggesting otherwise.

my question is this. after i reach this white/green space(i managed to overcome this black space kick finally), what is to be expected. or should i just keep meditating with as much neutral as i can.

They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Billy cannot tell you what you will expect next. It’s up to you to experience.

To meditate as neutral as possible is always the safest way.

Cpl

Hello Billy,

You have said there are 7 forces, with the Earth people already knowing something of 4 of them: Gravity; Strong Nuclear Force; Electroweak Nuclear Force; Electromagnetic Force. What are the other three forces? What can you tell us about them? Anything you could tell us about the other three forces would be very much appreciated.
Thank you Billy.

Good health and peace,

Chris

Billy won’t give that information. That’s the work of the scientists to find out.

Btw: What would you do with that information? What would be the use of it for you?

Jacobus

“the greatest treasure”….”It is silver and gold, but is not made of these metals.” “It is the eternal light, the light of all-great-time.” The certainty”, the light of the inner senses, “the spirit of life.”
“Discerning the invisible”
“It is certainly the greatest experience, but for an inwardly still unprepared person also the most frightening one to encounter; to truly see and recognize oneself – one's own oldest ego, which reaches beyond all spheres and boundaries”

Now, this I know is such a brilliant description, what a privilege to have access to this great piece of work!. Wow! I was also unprepared and young when I experienced this unusual fright.

Billy I have a question regarding what I saw before me, because after the fright had passed, I did indeed see the spirit of life. I was looking at the stars in the night sky, glad to be alive. Then, like with lines connecting dots (in a vertical way), this stream of whitish light appeared; there was no words, no inner voices, nothing, just this elegantly, dancing beam of (kind of like electricity, but smoother) magnificent luminosity.

Then somehow this sight changed. Pinkish purple and yellowish/orange fluorescent like beams of light were now spiraling/dancing around each other, like two living strains of rope entwining and moving beautifully, without touching. There was a connection on a very deep level. The realization/certainty overcame “me” that these living forces of light were penetrating the earth to the deepest level. I wanted to say something to express my admiration/love/privilege/awe. I remember the word. It was hard to pronounce. Roots . When it was said, it was as if the beams became livelier as it flowed and continued to soothe the earth like luminous roots, growing in time lapse.

The Question- Do the intertwining pinkish/purple and yellowish/oange fine spiritual energy strains have something to do with the insect and plant kingdom, and if not, what else could their purpose be? Are these forces used to propel the beamships/great spacer(s)?

With endless gratitude
Jacobus

No, those „impressions“ have nothing to do with the insect or plant kingdom, or propulsion energy. This is an effect of your consciousness, of your thinking etc.

Marcela

Dear Billy:

Thank you for answering my question. On this opportunity I would like to reformulate a question that I asked in the past.

Would it be counterproductive to distribute some Figu information to the public remaining oneself anonymous? For example, if I post some information about overpopulation on a public board at school, would that create adverse reactions in people? Or would it be a form of catching the attention of people that can benefit from the information provided by Figu?

Thank you and many greetings.
Salome,
Marcela.

This would be some form of missionizing/proselytizing. You should avoid to do this. If people are asking you, or when in a discussion the overpopulation topic is mentioned, you can express your opinion. You should not confront people with your opinion, however, if they are not ready for it or did not ask for it.

What you can do, or could do, is to hang a flyer on a public board announcing that anyone who is interested to learn something about an effective measure against the ovorpopulation problem etc. can contact you at xy@zzz.com.
People have to make their own decisions whether they want to know – or not know – a thing or information etc.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, I hope you are well. I often ask questions of you from curiosity but this one is different. I have a real fear of not refinding the spirit teachings in my following lifetimes, or worse, I might find them and not know that they are really based on the truth. My question to you is this: What can a person do in order to assure to the they will have the maximum likely-hood of refinding the spirit teachings and of realizing their accuracy?

Thank you so much for all that you have done to help us all. You are really a beautiful human being in every way that really matters. I don't say this as a compliment but only as a statement of what I see as being the truth.

Thomas

All you have to do – and can do – is to learn in this life as much as possible about the truth, and to get away from religion (one’s religious thinking and belief etc.) as far as possible.

Everything you learn and know is stored in the storage bank, and in the next incarnation the new personality is hit by impulses from the storage banks and then has the free choice to accept the impulses, or to ignore them.

C_andre

Dear Billy,

I ‘ve started to do meditation some months ago, during one sit, I was very sad and I asked for help to my spirit and some persons, them I’ve felt energy incoming to my body and was like my body was rotating very rapidly 8 or more turns, I can´t precise. After that I´ve felt much better, like new, very peacefull. Can you explain this experience or give me some advice about a question that never were answered through a letter?
Thanks,
C_andre

If you are addressing your spirit your subconsiousness knows that your consciousness is the target of your wish. The spirit does not answer because it is just neutral energy.

(Note by CF: It looks like you received a dosis of energy from your spirit form.)

Karrol

Hi Billy,

Last time I asked a question about the US administration and you replied that Obama is the best president the US has ever had. There has been quite a lot of discussion and debate on the forum concerning your answer. Since we are frequently lead astray by the media it is hard to discern what is real and what is a lie concerning our political leaders. As you may know there is much alarm and character bashing about Obama's actions as president. Could you please give me some examples of things he is doing that will ultimately be good for the US?

Thank you,
Karrol Steeves

If you look what he is saying and doing you will notice the good things yourself.
Look at his way to lead the country (in contrast to his predecessor);
He wants to reduce the masses of nuclear weapons;
He wants to close Guantanamo;
He wants to provide health insurance for the poor people;
He is offering partnership to other countries, instead of playing the god-chosen world police authority;
etc. etc.
Obama’s approach to the world has brought much relief in other countries, and if he can continue with his plans much good will come from it.

(Note by CF: Actually the US should be glad of having elected Barack Obama and let him do his good work instead of bashing him or throwing sticks between his legs. Many US Americans are too stupid, fanatical or captured in their religious delusion or racism to realize that a turn for a better future is possible with Obama, and that it is a Herculean task to clean the mess that the former presidents have accumulated.)

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

Hope all is good for you.

Just a quick question - Do you or the Plejaren know the exact figure of human beings on planet Earth and when was this figure calculated, if possible?

Thanks Eduard

Kind regards

Yes, they know, and they know when this figure is calculated.
However, when they know the result they also know that the number has changed in the meantime because each second the population number changes.

To give you some additional information: Each human being’s consciousness emanates a certain vibration which is different to any other human being within the universe. With their very sophisticated devices the P’s are able/capable to count each and every vibration/frequency on Earth. And since they have divided the Earth into a grid pattern they are able to detect any human being’s location if they have stored his vibration frequency. And from this results that if a vibration frequency ceases to exist they know that a human being has died.
In order to count the human beings on planet Earth at any given moment they just have to scan the grid and count the human vibrations.

Borthwey

Billy;
I don't know if you know or use these terms, but could you explain what materialistic thinking consists of? Also, is it desirable or undesirable, and how does it oppose spiritual thinking (if it does so)?

David

Materialistic thinking is based on electromagnetical processes, linked with acids in the brain.

(Note by CF: It just occurs to me that you may mean a thinking that is directed towards materialistic things, like money, food etc.? If that’s so the answer will be different.)

Shaban_1190

dear Billy,
thank you for answering my question, now i have another question concerning meditation, with all the things that i told you that happend to me.
i would like to know what chakras are becuase i keep getting this sensation/tingle/pressure on my third eye area, top of the head and the throat. i dont know how to deal with it.

danke und saalome!

Joe

Don’t worry, it was just a nervous disturbance and twitch (nervöse Störung/Zuckung).
Btw: The chakras don’t exist.

Billy, if you were to time travel to the future again, to the San Francisco earthquake for the second time with Quetzal then would you see buildings collapsing in the exact same manner, the same number of casualties and so forth? In other words, would you see the exact same scenario as you did the first time or would it be different?

Since it was a real travel into the future, everything would happen exactly the same way. Logically!

Norbertob

Dear Billy,

Thank you again for all your help. As someone who works with computers, I believe that information is something like an idea, it does not occupy a physical space, but to be represented it needs a physical media, let say like a number "1" drawed on a paper, or a bit stored in a disk, or an electron representing a "1" or a "0". Does all information need a physical representation? what I mean is for example what is the physical material or form that stores the information in the storage banks?

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

An idea can manifest itself in a multitude of ways, as a thought, an idea, the movement of one’s hand, in speech, in writing, etc. etc. And everything is based on electromagnetic vibrations, even the storage banks. In the latter the information etc. can be stored as spiritual-energetically or as electromagnetical impulses.

Tutan3300

Hi billy
thank you for every thing you have done on earth for all of your lives and thank you plajarens for your hard work helping humanity around the universe and I know you doing that out of love and part of humans evolution and those who come to creational light should receive love.
my question is do highly extraterrestrial spirit forms that dose not need a vesicle body help humans on earth and in what way if they do ?
thank you and peace with you.
mel.

No, they don’t; „they“ have other tasks to do.

Darren

Hi Billy,

In an earlier round of questions you said that Obama was the best president the US ever had. My question is how do you know that if you were not around when the other people were presidents to compare them to Obama? Did the P's tell you that?

Many thanks

Billy just notices and sees what Obama has achieved in only one year, something no other president has equalled before.

Nobody

hello Mr Meier

How was Sfath able to access the NOKODEMJON storage banks?

Nokodemjon provided for this to happen.
There were two ways for gathering that information:
1) When Nokodemjon’s (N) and Sfath’s (S) spirit forms were simultaneously alive/incarnated, the person with N’s spirit form confided secret knowledge to the person with S’ spirit form. That knowledge then was stored in S’ storage bank, from where Sfath could retrieve the former knowledge.
2) The storage bank of each person’s spirit form has its own wave length/frequency, and the knowledge etc. that is stored within that electromagnetic/spiritenergetic frequency can only be reached/contacted by that specific spirit form. However it is possible to get some „random“ information from other frequencies if there is some „harmony“ between the two frequencies. It can be compared with an old radio where you find the clean sound by turning a knob. Before you reach the clean sound you just hear a buzzing sound or some fragments of the broadcast. In the same way it is possible to draw some fractions of information from another spirit form’s storage bank. That’s what Sfath was capable of.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy,

I wanted to ask you a question concerning the occult forces in meditation. From what I understood there are mainly 2 origins for occult forces, namely the external and intenal. I want to ask you about the internal origins. I have schizophrenia and shouldn't meditate. I can only restrict myself to the concentration exercises. How can we eliminate the evil desires that spring from within man (woman also) and cause the occult forces. As I was reading the pamphlet what you were describing really seemed to be like you were describing schhizophrenia, with the evil desires accumulating a power of their own and forcing the personality into subjection. I have two interrelated questions that are part of the same question (I hope Scott will agree). Are you describing schizophrenia in the occult forces pamphlet and how does one overcome this occult force if one wants to learn how to meditate? What's the diffence betweent the occult internal force and schizophrenia, aside from patients with physical injury to the brain (brain damage)?

Thanks Billy, and have a nice day!

By misusing the internal occult forces you can trigger schizophrenia, e.g. if you are creating a second (or more) personality (personalities).
Occult forces are always created by the person himself. Therefore it is important that people have to control their consciousness, thoughts and feelings etc.
Schizophrenia is a consciousness-related illness, while occult forces are forces applied by or brought about by the human being.

(Note by CF: It could be said that schizophrenia is one of the results by using occult forces (falsely).)

Cpl

Joe,
I remember Quetzal telling Billy that if they were to go into the future to see the SF quake again there would be very slight changes each time. They cannot predict exactly what these slight changes would be.

Presumably the variable human element based on free will comes into play down the timeline.

Just posting this in case it provides an answer and you might want to replace your SF question with another you have.

Chris

Chris, your memory deceives you, as you may learn by reading the answer to Joe’s question.

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

In your opinion what is the best way to expose childrens to your teaching without affecting their free will or getting them confused, and what is the minimum age?

Danke schön

A child (and even a baby) shall be brought up correctly. A child must be shown what is right and wrong. As soon as the child starts to ask questions, they must be answered. But don’t flood the child with information, just answer the question. Don’t drum/hammer knowledge into the child. And don’t teach information that is unreal, like religion and religious thinking etc.
Correct education needs persons who know what is true and what is illusion/delusion (religion, ideologies, certain philosophies, etc.).
Everything must be based on voluntariness, and without punishment. The child shall be able to think about all answers, and to be able to decide what he/she will accept as real or not.
No force or constraint may be applied.

(Note by CF: And not to forget: To be a good example to the child is a very important factor.)

J_jansen

Does it matter which language one uses when practicing telepathy. For example is German more suitable and effective for telepathy then English?

No, that doesn’t matter, because after all telepathy doesn’t depend on words, but on pictorial forms. Within telepathy you do not hear, but just perceive (with your consciousness).

Lonnie

In my previous question when I asked if spirit forms are part of a collective or we-form, what I meant was if it wasn't for overpopulation would spiritforms which are part of a we-form incarnate as our great great grandparents in previous generations. It is my understanding that because of overpopulation it is not like this anymore, that spirit forms incarnate into a different family that is not part of the same we-form.

Please explain, if you would, the circumstances that determines the incarnation lineage of spiritforms that are part of a we-form. Under what circumstances do they incarnate in the same family, many generations apart of course?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Incarnation „in the same family“ is a rare exception and not the rule, because there are no „familiar bonds“ over incarnations.
Family bonds don’t play a role in the incarnation laws.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 98
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

We have had Ishwish who have come to earth in the past who were evil even though they posses a huge amount of wisdom and spiritual capability. But shouldn't knowledge, wisdom and spirituality progressively decrease the probability of a human being becoming evil?

My question is: At what level it is absolutely impossible to find evil human beings or human collectives in the Universe - high council, Arahat Athersata...

Danke schön

Karrol

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Thank you for answering my question about Obama and what he is doing for the US. Indeed, I hear in news what he is doing for the country and I so want it to be true. I wish it was that simple, that we can know it is true but we are constantly told by many sources that his promises are lies and that ultimately he is going to ruin our country, that he is actually taking away our freedoms, and is turning the US in to a socialistic nightmare akin to George Orwell's 1984! We have been lied to so much by our government that many of us do not trust anything they say. That is why I asked you for some insight on the truth. Thank you for your clear minded observations.

On a completely different topic, I have read in your writings that it is not a good idea to transplant organs from one human to another because of the effect of fluidal forces. Is it the same for blood transfusions?

Edmundo

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I'm curious if the Orffyre Wheel (Johann Bessler's invention) was genuine perpetual motion machine?

Salome

Jacobus

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Are cell phones safe to use? Could cell phones cause negative/destructive affects to a persons developing primary telepathic abilities? I am asking, because my ear gets warm and it hurts a little bit when I speak on a cell phone or coardless phone.
While we are on the topic, what about microwave ovens? Should we use them?

Thanks for everything,
Jacobus

Marcela

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy:

Thank you for your advice regarding the distribution of the information.

I would like to ask this time something related to a meditation place in my country. Some conservationists opened a butterfly zoo (biocentro Guembe); they have a nice recreational area and also they built a meditation place where they grow flowers. At the entrance of the reservation they have built a 2x2 meter glass pyramid. It is black and it is far from the meditation place.

My question is: Do you think that this pyramid could have some negative effect on this place or during their meditation; because I heard that glass pyramids should be avoided. Here are some pictures of the pyramid.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4SKPB_enUS331US332&um=1&q=biocentro+guembe&sa=N&start=36&ndsp=18
Salome,
Marcela.

Konrad

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
What can you say, regarding fluidal forces, about exchanging (borrowing, "inheriting") clothes between family members, children or friends, using second-hand clothes etc? Is it OK/wrong, healthy/unhealthy, harmless/dangerous, etc?
Salome,
Konrad

Earthling

Post Number: 322
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, regarding your trip into the future to the San Francisco earthquake; is this future event as you saw it, a done deal, a 100% certainty or can this event be avoided or the extent of damage, lessened by the course of our actions?

Jt76

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy and all at the center,

In reading the translations I've noticed there is a big deal about shaving the hair on genitalia. What is the purpose of this? Should we not have hair there? Should people not at the center do this? I always thought it was to decrease sensitivity. Should all the hair not on the head be shaved?

Salome,
JT

Sitkaa

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy Meier,

Thanks for taking the time out to look at and respond to these questions. It is really nice knowing that your perspective is somewhat accessible and open to inquiries, even the obviously silly ones. My question may also be somewhat silly.

Coming from a belief in a more mystical perspective of our reality slowly developed over time, and now seeing it be stripped down to very little, where my gurus, angels, and fairies are just no longer so prevalent in my thinking, I gotta admit that I miss them - or rather I feel an emptiness in their lack. Having spent much of my life honing a sense of spirituality with a lively and diverse ecosystem, particularly in relation to what life is like between lives, I find myself hesitant to let these archetypes and comfortable fantasies cease. I don't want to lose my sense of a mysterious or even magical reality, although I do understand that I may have to as reality dictates.

While I appreciate reality perceived directly, and very much so, I wonder if there is a way to incorporate a greater sense of the magical into genuine realistic awareness. Just as a for instance, not that I know much about the subject, the Andromedan peoples, with their partially spiritual physical state of being, are absolutely fascinating to me. Is there anyway to realize more about them - in an absolutely grounded and real context? However, this isn't a question specifically about the Andromedans, but rather one of how best to serve the constant quest for the infinite horizon that beckons one onward for ever further growth, for the ever mysterious - even in our day-to-day mundane lives.

So, I s'pose a direct question is this: how might you suggest 'seeing' life (in the conceptually fundamental sense), or do you see this concern as the basis for religious thinking?

Thanks again
Love is always the way

Tinrib444

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you think the existence of humans from other worlds we be publicly disclosed and excepted as common knowledge around the world in my lifetime. Not that I need it to, but it would help.

I am 28. Thankyou

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page