Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through November 29, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

You are correct and I pointed out that Vogel did indeed do spectral analysis. They are showing themselves to be both incompetent and liars.

Also, I wouldn't even worry about that film clip, the one here:

http://theyfly.com/Final_Proof_Hasenbol.html

...is irrefutable, shows Meier and Yaoi walking right next to the tree in the famous "Sunlight UFO" photo. For an honest, intelligent person that ends the discussion about "model trees".

Michael_horn

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that Billy has also warned of this in one of the prophecies:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1223617/No-men-OR-women-needed-artificial-sperm-eggs-created-time.html

Gib_niner

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, the possiblility of sperm being created from...female cells - has the world gone insane?

anyway just briefly to Rarena,

yeah i like long-winded

& anyway Ok - no biggie at all,

also, by the by, no need to look very far...for the 'axis of evil' -
I have seen it sometimes sitting quite comfortably indeed - right here in the forum itself

Edward

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Good that you posted that!

Have seen that one once on a short News broadcast.

Well, it is all in the Stem Cells! Which speaks for itself. Stem Cells, are
indeed, also...the Fundamentals of our physical human life (form)....not? Thus,
even the Reproducing components(, within; male and female)! Which is
somewhere...in there(; find me if you can...:-)...)!

Stem Cells, are very 'flexible'! Very good Adaptive components, they
are....for LIFE. Thus, indeed, many Engineering possibilities...we have here.

Seek and Repair....or even...Seek and Perfect!

The only danger would be MAN...wanting to play GOD, again, eh?? As usual. As
long as such reproduction possibilities are for the good of MAN, there would
be no problems, but....we Know....WHAT this all can lead, to....no?

Playing...Creatoroverlords, perhaps???

Never know, with some of those Evil Minded...leaders and (MAD) Scientists!

History will/would just 'repeat'...itself, alas....as you man know.

Wonderbaarlijk...is (The) Creation.....!!

Edward.

Sanjin

Post Number: 71
Posted on Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Redbeard!

I sent that quote and several lines from the Goblet of Truth. It is really sad to see those delusional claims on there. How does it even come to this in the first place? If they are sick and schizophrenic, then why don't they just stick to religions and Jesus, instead of involving Semjase?
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome

" May 1998 edition of MAGAZIN 2000plus No.127, an official of the Swiss Military Airspace Safety Monitoring Unit informed Swiss ufologist Luc Bürgin and the MUFON-CES research group about recorded data pertaining to radar sightings of unknown flying objects in the Swiss air space. According to their information, 236 UFO radar sightings took place in the airspace above the land of the Swiss confederates between the 25-month period from April 1, 1993 to April 31, 1995. Particularly noteworthy were the clusters of UFO radar positions above the Zurich highlands—precisely in the area where Billy Meier has his contacts."

hey guys what was luc burgins & MUFON-CES reaction when they heard the report from swiss authorities...do they still have doubts about the case..
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi guys looks like we are developing translating machines like that of wat semjase has got...

http://www.canada.com/technology/Japan+offers+eyewear+translator/2187998/story.html
Fear not what is not real,never was and never will be.What is real,always was and cannot be destroyed.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2009 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

8th contact,18 march,1975

semjase talks about genes,hereditary characteristics and quality of life forms.
in that she explains that "we can effect our genes with our thinking brain cells by abosrbing knowledge,wisdom".
this is what "BRUCE LIPTON"the cell-biologist confirmed..my question is ,is the main stream science confirmed this or

not yet confirmed?

Contact 4,feb 15th 1975.

1] The gravity of a planet is not always of the same strength but changes.

2] Cosmos swarms with particles .

when did we know that the gravity of planet earth varies ?
when did we know that the empty space is full of particles but not empty?

Edward

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Interesting info!

As far as I have gather, is: there are indeed a 'few' number of
scientists/researchers whom have 'the rope on the right end', so to speak.

And DO Confirm, what is mentioned on your posting. Thus: the "Mind Over
Matter", manifestation, as explained by Semjase. [Similar, to what I had
explained concerning Homosexuality, in another string.]

And I think, your questions concerning:

Contact 4,feb 15th 1975.

1] The gravity of a planet is not always of the same strength but changes.

2] Cosmos swarms with particles .

Has now also been confirmed, the last decades. [Explained, in relations to
Solar Winds/Storms, etc.; which contributes to such events, etc....; thus,
Progress is being made! Thus: Slowly, they are entering the TRUE Creational
Science/Manifestation Zone, if you will....]

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 691
Posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn was interviewed on Coast to Coast AM late last night. George Noory, the programs host, gave Michael the first half hour to report some of the latest news and research he has gathered regarding the validation of Billy's evidence. The recent translations of the story of King Arthur, Merlin, Excalibur and a Plejaren connection Michael relayed to the audience really added for some good late night radio play. I was waiting for someone to describe the sword of Excalibur as a 'light saber', thus tying in a modern theme to this ancient event.

Callers to the program in the second half hour ranged from deranged(person in contact with aliens, truly mentally deceived) to overly exasperated(Michael being the greatest thing since buttered toast), with Michael responding in each case with information useful for what could be taken from the callers comments or questions. A good hour for the Mission I would say.

Michael also mentioned an event here in Los Angeles he will be speaking at called, "AlienEvent". Two days of conference on the 14-15 of November with Michael speaking on Sunday from 11:30-12:30pm right before lunch.

I'm thinking of attending and am wondering if anyone in this area would consider meeting there to hear and maybe corner Michael and extract more of his valuable knowledge from him. One day cost is $50. I'm hoping he will have some of the DVD's and books displayed as I have given away a few items I need replaced.
a friend in america
Shawn

Mahigitam

Post Number: 53
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi edward,i searched the internet on "effects of mind over dna" and found out this...
http://twm.co.nz/DNAPhantom.htm

briefly
"Peter Gariaev has seen the effect for the first time in 1985....However, to publish it, was possible only in 1991....."

semjase informed billy well about 10 years prior in 8th contact,18 march,1975 ....

Mahigitam

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DNA phantom effect shows the effect of DNA on surrounding energies.while the other experiment conducted by HeartMath institute in 1991 shows the DNA is effected by emotions,feelings,thoughts...

http://www.labyrinthina.com/dna.htm

http://www.heartmath.org/templates/ihm/section_includes/research/research-intuition/Modulation_of_DNA.pdf

Edward

Post Number: 1530
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

I do have to say, that that - Phantom DNA - sounds familiar. Perhaps, I have
also once watched it's working on one of the science channels, or similar.

But, anyways, most interesting.

Other links are interesting, also.

Well, of course, (practically) 'anything' around us can influence our DNA
structure: Directly or Indirectly; 'alter' it in any way. Example, would be an
overdose, say...of electric current. Which some say, can even generate Cancer.

Like-wise, would be the case...with Light. As is done through studies, that
certain light color has affect on our Psyche, which in turn..to some point,
when exposed for a long amount of time, can/could Alter...a specific DNA
string.

Makes me think of the Plejaran home planet, Erra: if I remember it
correctly...she is imbedded with a tone of Green Light, which is to have a
Neutral and Harmonizing affect on the population, etc., or something in that sense.

Thus, I guess...the above mentioned would have influence even...on their DNA
build up, for the Positive, naturally.

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"As is done through studies, that
certain light color has affect on our Psyche"

That sounds interesting Edward, do you know where I could read more about this?
Adrian.

Edward

Post Number: 1536
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian....

Best for you conduct a web search. There is enough information you can find. I
have read about this is the past, and even seen in docs, etc.

That is why, in certain hospitals they utilize a light green 'paint' tone in
some departments, and other colors to suite, whatever it may be, operating
room, waiting room, etc.

With lights, this does go back to the Hippy era. I think the old hippies on
this board can identify with this? But, in those days...there was studies
conducted. "Light Theory", was done back decades ago. So, it still must be
today; at least, here in the country I live it was very actual and I guess,
even now, in the US.

Even now, some light companies have a divers of light color tones which can be
purchased, to suite One's mood, and which is to have affect on Oneself; of
course, Psyche related.

It be paint or light color, they do have affect on our Psyche. And if our
Psyche is in Balance...like-wise would our DNA, etc....as if, a Meditative
effect, so to speak. Which is very beneficial.

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A simple example of color therapy in use on a daily basis is the pre-interview 'Green room' guests on TV talk shows wait in before they appear on camera. The effect helps relax the people before such stressful events.

I use an orange color in my living room that helps enliven guests with a warm and sensual energy that increases as the sun begins setting and blasting a surge of light through my west facing windows. First time people who have been there during this sunny finale always comment on this reality. Several friends have done similar paint themes with success.
a friend in america
Shawn

Adysor

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But is the effect in the color itself which affects us or is it our interpretation of the color that influences our mood?
Adrian.

Scott

Post Number: 1880
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please let us return to the topic heading

Cpl

Post Number: 513
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor.
It is the former, though our psychological reaction to color and our own personal preferences do have an impact. You can probably find many studies online. One involving horses showed they calm down and cool down after a run quicker in a blue stable than in a red stable. See this to see that horses do appear to see in color: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/29016/do_horses_see_in_color.html

If you have further questions you had better email me at gbcyd@yahoo.com because, as Scott reminds, we are off the topic of "miscellaneous re Billy and the mission."

I'm not aware of Billy having done any such experiments.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Norm

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact 167 Billy & Quetzal talk about a deceased couple named Meriam and Anatol. Who were they?

Quetzal:
34. You know, nevertheless, that we neither maintained any duties of control nor contacts, regarding the two of them and their mission, because it was run through the Sheran group and one of our other commands.

Quetzal mentions the Sheran group is that Ashtar Sheran? What was this all about? Does anyone know?
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 335
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

This one still puzzles me greatly for several reasons but here is some information which might help.

1. Ashtar Sheran and his group are killed in 1983, less than a year after contact report 167.
2. If Anatol was supposed to contact and help Billy he kept strange company .... Ashtar Sheran.
3. How did Ashtar Sheran's group manage to obtain craft able to negotiate the barrier between universes .... the Giza guys never had that technology and from what I understand Ashtar Sheran was killed in the Dal universe ..... so how did he manage to get there ..... unless someone provided the technology .... was it a set up.
4. The actual co-ordination of activities between mission friendly groups seems to have been and continues to be supervised by a group other than the P.
5. So Anatol might have had good intentions but became caught up with the wrong people for some reason and either accidentally or by design (convenient accident) met his death.
6. Ashtar Sheran or someone from his group might have even had a scheme to use Anatol for spying or as a planted assassin when considering the activities of the other Giza associate groups and their targeted mind bending - control technologies.
See contact reports 174, 175, then 179 which seems the pivotal one.

Billy had huge problems in the early years with various group members suddenly starting to act unpredictably or outright crazy for no apparent reason.

If Ashtar Sheran was supposed to have reformed and such seen the light why did he attack the Timar which he did in 1983 resulting in fatal consequences for his group and this coming not long after the Giza network spanning 3 planets was dismantled in October 1982.

There are probably more clues sprinkled throughout later contact reports and this episode remains one of the outstanding behind the scenes mysteries.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aruseak's (alias Ashtar Sheran) group was a splinter group of the Giza intelligence.

Did not Ashtar Sherans (Auruseek) group at one time rounded up and tasked with working for the mission rather than against it till they revolted and was killed by the Timars in retaliation in the DAL Universe in 1983?
Contact 167 is dated 13 March 1982. If the Sheran mentioned here is the same Sheran as Ashtar Sheran, it may be possible that at this point of time Ashtar Sheran's group was tasked with something related to the mission monitored by a Plejaren group. Not sure here.

Salome

Truthseeker

Post Number: 334
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well from my perspective Ashtar had the opportunity but ruined it for himself. According to George Van Tassel, in 1952 Ashtar supposedly issued a warning to the back then current US president of that time via a letter sent by George to warn of a negative yet controlling group of ETs, followed by an appearance of UFOs over the white house later set to happen as proof of the letter's authenticity. As to why they would attack the Timars in the DAL universe never made any since to me when the outcome was obviously predictable.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page