Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 08, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through December 08, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sanjin

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti, I have already taken on the challenge of correcting the CN, but the problem is that it takes an awful lot of time. When I state that I have corrected something, then it means that that I have removed all the errors and make myself responsible for it and also for the errors which were not removed. But to properly correct them, I first have to completely understand the original, and then make sure that it is expressed correctly in the English.

Next to school, work and also helping Marianne out with some things on the Goblet, there is not enough time for me to completely dedicate myself for this.

Maybe I did go off on him a little bit too harsh, but some of the things which I came across were not acceptable. I won't go into details, but additionally, Benjamin has also mistakenly stated that I told him that I was an authority on the languages, which I never did. I only told him how I got to learn the languages.

After all, I do hope that Benjamin and I can work this out. Maybe, if we do a good enough job, and have others also check them, these Contact Notes could possibly get compiled and eventually sold as official.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Bianca

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to the hard working Translators,
I came across an article which Billy wrote in the last bulletins about the 'difference between Islam in the Mid. East and Islam in Asia'. I think it would be a valuable material to have it translated and posted on M>H site, for all the obvious reasons. ( i told him about it and he would be glad to post it). Sanjin maybe if your German is good enough you could do this informative translation, I already wrote to benjamin but no reply. Any thoughts?

Sanjin

Post Number: 73
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, about the falsified language, here are some things which I am currently stuck at:

In the sentences for meditation, I have chosen not write the word "acting", but instead used the word "behaving".

The words act and acting have become twisted and the same words are used for "true doing" and also "fake doing" as in a movie. That to me is like having the same word for truth and lie.

In many cases it is probably not a big deal, because one can tell them apart depending on context, but when using these in sentences to condition yourself for how to think and go about your day, it would be a shame to condition yourself to be constantly fake. A lot of people in the US actually do behave like they are in some action movie, and that is one of the big flaws in people. They are not being real and are not being themselves. So, I'm not sure if I should leave it as behaving, or maybe put down "behaving (acting)".

Another thing, which I am not yet completely sure about is the word "selflessness", because it looks to me like it does not mean the same thing as the German "Selbstlosigkeit". It has the same basic word structure and German-English dictionaries translate it as being the same thing, but they have a different definition.

Unfortunately, I did not know this word when I lived in Germany, but from the dictionary it states that Selbstlosigkeit means "so, dass der Betreffende nicht darauf achtet, ob er selbst einen Gewinn od. Vorteil hat", translated:

"so, that the concerned person does not pay attention if he himself has an advantage or gain [over others]"

The English definition, on the other hand, is:

"Having, exhibiting, or motivated by no concern for oneself"

In my opinion, selflessness is a false teaching, while Selbstlosigkeit is a virtue.

Through selflessness, one does not think about himself at all, and basically looses his own identity just to serve others. Am I understanding this correctly?

Bianca, there are many other translations that are higher on my priority and due to the sensitive nature of this issue, which can incite hostility from the Moslem world, especially if it is not translated correctly, I will leave that one alone for now.

What I would like to have translated is this article: "An alle Frauen und Mädchen der Welt", that is "To All Women and Girls of the World".
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 131
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin,

The more I work with cultivating English, the more I cognow (cognize, erkennen) that, despite its overcomplication, one is still able, if willing to do away with false forms and creatively construct new word-combinations, to produce a pretty good representation of what for example Billy's German texts say. This, however, exclusively if the language is seen symbolically and not merely according to the definitions given in dictionaries, whether prescriptive or descriptive in manner and method. To this purpose through meditation have I been developing my right brain-hemisphere much beyond where it formerly stood over-against my left, getting thereby an increasing power of symbolizance, if one may call it that, to match my intelligence. I had some whiffs of what lay beyond the mere surfaces that the intellect and everyday psyche could perceive, but now I know much more closely that even an entangled and misused old jallopy like English resconces beautiful, easing, and simplifying symbols, too in many of those words which, out of over-careful prudence, I neglected to incorporate in my earlier and more primitive compositions.

I also recognize that what Billy said of me, even though it was owing to nothing I had said to him directly, being crazy, a know-better and not understanding German, was partly true (and certainly I do NOT understand the whole Goblet of Truth yet). In being over-careful about which English words matched, but thinking thus in a material-intellectual (unwise) wise, I had only a preliminary and raw (but fecund) sort of translation. And there is yet more work to be done before this preciser kind of translation has truly cultivated the English side of the fence, while holistically conforming to English's vocabulary and similes, enough that such lore as the spirit-teaching could be fostered, cherished and give fruit.

Wisdom is absolutely unabdicable in this, but it needs time and effort itself.

At the decision between using words as they are commonly and vilely misused, or as they are commonly and practically and correctly understood, it is difficult for me to tell whether the more damage is done by conceding to that slobbering and stupid felon, the left hemisphere of most Earth-humans, which, when degenerate as is so often the case, misunderstands nearly everything and aims for impossible things, or in publishing genuinely correct but, for most English-speaking men, unintelligible translations.

The dictionary-definition you render is not correct, but it is not the only one, and the word 'selflessness', as all words, should become understood first through what it itself says with its parts. There is no difference between the German and English words in their basic form, but perhaps there are subtler distinguishments.

By teleological ethics, I understand selflessness to be properly just the cognizance that maximizing global utility is optimal. That is, that acting for the lasting, common good more benefits one's own utility or value than does acting solely out of blind supposed self-interest, that is egotistical interest in the ungettable and vicious aims of one's unbridled opinions and beliefs. But that kind of thinking is not possible to the right cerebral hemisphere, which is largely what is exercised during meditation in acquiring balance for the sinistrally-dominated Man of Earth. So I would in this case not worry myself on whether the word 'acting' and other such words carry mutilating falsifications in common parlance. But perhaps I am not wise enough to see the consequences in advance for not explaining oneself thoroughly enough.

It is whether one thinks logically, that is balancedly, or instead egotistically and humanly, which determines whether one comprehends language ownfully (properly). This manner of thinking perceives similarities and reads words for what they are, thereby not admitting falsifications to occur. For instance, one might have some religious and therefore ego-credulous concept of the word 'virtue', but reading it for what it is, it is a clear concept in its plotting, namely something one is good for (die Tugend). Selflessness might be interpreted as self-neglect, but that is unmediately one of the 77 evilest evils of all evil cautioned of in Om (namely neglect). A logical-thinking man or woman would not condescend to such thinking as that acting (voluntarily doing) has to do with pretence, cheating, slimy talk (another of the 77), etc. They might even begin with some such weak-minded misconceptions before they get logical, but the fact that they were reading a book on logical thinking could be trusted to prevent confusion. A person who would continue with such a belief as that self-neglect is virtuous, after all, is likely to, upon reading the first few pages, promptly put down any of Billy's books and get religion (assuming they are not already tithers or the humiliates of the likes of Sai Baba).

It is a warning and abomination to us, what evils upsprung from the perplexing and re-veiling language of the various religious and secret-societal revelations. The intro-nesting and compartmentalization, along with the deadly cults which such misunderstandings bred, are not to be re-agitated. For this reason must one learn silence.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Know that, although it may seem otherwise to Opinion, Billy's sharp tongue is just the cutting-tool needed to break the soil and help one move forward with one's self-cultivation and evolution.

I had to learn not to fight campaigns with words and act revolutionarily. I was probably involved in the American Revolution in a past life, and just look at where that led, despite the principles and explicit forbiddings of all what has since overtaken this land.

Revolutionary-ism is in general a foe of true revolution and progress, even if what one is doing is good -in principle- or if what one is saying is true. Gladly yet tellingly, I am just now comprehending this in true and wisdom-matic form.

We are all idiots compared to Billy.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 133
Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moreover, we are all great fools in comparison to him (excepting those few true wise-ones or wizards whom Billy speaks of, such as Dharmawara Mahathera and Paracelsus).

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 134
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not possible to make English as simple, universal, flexible, and easy as German, but it is possible to tell the truth in English. To the difficulty of those who aim to do so, though, in order to say the truth in this language one needs to change very much how one views and uses the language. Vexingly often are the commonest usages and phrases completely false.

For instance, the common usage is to say 'want to' when one intends to mean 'will to' or 'aim to', even though 'want' clearly means 'vermissen' or 'mangeln' and thus does not communicate the same fact as 'aim to' or 'will to'.

In this case, though, a simple copying-over from German does not work, because English is by nature more complicated than German, so thus multiple words must periphrastically become used to mean the same meaning. So to say properly that I 'wollte' something in English, I would have to say 'I was aiming/willing to' or something equivalent, while 'müsste' would have to be translated as 'had need to' or 'had have to' or an equivalent. 'Belehren' would be 'give lessons/teaching to' instead of simply the old 'lore', or something equivalent ('indoctrinate' has sadly become over-connected with religious inculcation).

Another common misusage is the use of 'shall' to mean simple 'will', 'become', 'going to', 'be bound to', etc, which neglects the meaning of that word, which implies some kind of due effect or debt, or thus something which is going to because of need.

In this way, taking account of the form, holistic context and truthfulness of one's expressions, English can well be made to speak logically, though not as simply and concisely as German. It must still be full of periphrastic and synonymous manners of saying. This makes it better own to literature than worldwide communication and commerce. Synonyms make for good poetry, for instance.

Obviously there is far too little freedom in the everyday adjectivization of nouns, etc, too.

Most of the abuses of English are due to either unreflected-upon imitation or false/evil thinking. With reguard at the aforementioned common misuse of the word 'people' to mean 'humans', one can guess what the Normans thought of their subjugates when they used that word in their lawbooks instead of the older 'pople' for populous. Many of the truly vexacious word-distortions have to do with religion or politics.

I think at this time that it was a needed pre-condition for the truthful cultivation of other languages that German evolved first, being the closest to Lyranic, the old world-language.

Not forcingly or revolutionarily, but distinctly self-betteringly, shall we make effort to repair our language.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 135
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At reguard to Billy's tongue: remember that a stubborn soil was in old times called a 'churlish' one, and a churl is a brutal, stubborn barbarian commoner and vile, domineering husband, a despot. Three men live upon Earth: the slave who chases delusions, the churl who chases licentious might, and the nobleman who lives in balanced happiness.

The harder the noble farmer has to cut, the more of a churl is the soil. And many-an-intellectual is no different than a churl in much of his thinking and action.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another couple of interesting examples of this context-wise wisdom in English that would only be veiled by an etymological analysis can be seen in the words 'quality' and 'quantity':

Quantity = countness; one counts for quantity

Quality = callness; one calls something's qualities

to understand something = to be able to stand bearing under something's weight = to be able to supply the power necessary to bear the importance of something = to be able to effectively think such that something becomes accelerated into its real importance/momentum; to stand is to be active as opposed to passive lying down; to be active under the weight of a real fact.

Just as one would train an unpruned plant already planted not by lopping off its branches, but by training it and cutting neatly, and then, as at all creative as opposed to forcible acts, allow it to grow according to its free-will, which one pays notice/heed to. English is a concrescence/coalescence/growing-together of Latin and German. Thus words of similar form and meaning must be seen only as different manifestations of the same word.

All forms such as -ify, -fice, fact, etc, can be seen as no different in meaning than 'make', so that a fact is a madeness = something put together in deed = Tatsache. A feature is a makeage, a factor is a maker, a factory is a makery, etc.

That which is indeed is that which is factine, thus for truth = forsooth.

Then all of the abilities of description rendered by both Latin and English words, suffixes and prefixes, etc, must become applied freely for the sake of the loving, well-trained and chastened growth of the now-not-neglected English-plant.

Billy has also made an issue of the misuse of 'was', 'der/die/das' and 'welcher/welche/welches' in German, and for the sake of truthfulness one owes not to use their English equivalents falsely.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also take notice that, interestingly, looking at 'courage' in this wise gives us, besides heartage or core-age, 'course-age', or current-age. Thus it does correspond the German 'Mut' quite precisely, just as 'animus'. Whether a word is already at hand that is best for 'Gemüt' I am still unsure, but the animus is confounded with it in, for instance, Spanish. Sentiments are really 'Empfindungen' if the word be used properly, so one ought to just use that word rather than going into Greek in order to fetch words.

Salome,

- Matthew

Markcampbell

Post Number: 294
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

H Matthew ;

I find these posts to be most helpful in learning German ,with some fine insights there .

Thanks Kindly , Mark

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was also wrong, having taken an etymological rather than current-holistic approach, about the word 'entire', that, although thought to be derived from 'integer', now has precisely the meaning of 'gesamt'. Seen holistically in the context of English, since attire is that which is at-worn or made to be worn, and to be tired is to be weary, 'entire' means 'en-tire' = in wear/bear = all that in bear/wear of the object or worn by the set in question = gesamt.

Also, 'mood' means 'Stimmung', because, although it derives from the same root etymologically as 'Mut', in the context of modern English it has the form and meaning of 'mode' = modulation or manner = tuning = Stimmung.

For 'Laune', I recommend caprice, with the notion in form here of the behaviour of a goat (as in capricorn), or equally whim or freak. So what does it mean in this context to get someone's goat? In German this word supposedly derives from the word 'Luna', the name of the moon. I have also taken notice that the caprices (momentary moods and actions taken by these) of many humans, especially of women, are influenced by the passage of the moon through its mansions as defined by the ancient Chinese.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For other intellectuals, scientists, know-betters, etc, have I written a proverb since beginning meditation:

To excogitate a will or word
is thought the needed tool.
But he who, aimed at pure truth,
thinks up will, is an errant fool.

- Matthew Justin Deagle, 28.11.2009.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In reply to the spirit lessons thread:

Hector,

Thank you. But I do plan to call such 'translations' transverbations, instead, in order to evade possible contension and dissatisfaction. In the future I will produce a translation which will be placed before the transverbation, and then a transverbation to clarify and specify the meaning of the German original. The German original-text will also be adjoined as demanded.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 148
Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another mention that I should have made earlier:

Gebot does indeed transverbate as 'bid' or 'bidding', thus translating as 'recommendation' with the sense of 'bid'. Although even famous German authors have misused the word 'Gebot' to go with 'gebieten' (to imperate, command), that verb properly matches with 'Gebiet', while 'bieten' (to bid, offer, render) matches with 'Gebot'.

Even the Brothers Grimm dictionary does not make this correct distinction, so one can guess how much one must selfly apply the own sentience, intelligence and reason to the problem of translation and transverbation.

Salome,

- Matthew

Sanjin

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Matthew.

I had the same issue with "recommendation" at first, since I got used to directive. But now I think of it this way:

When someone who doesn't know what he's talking about gives you a recommendation, then it's probably not a good one.

When an experienced engineer or technician gives you a recommendation on the technology in his field, then it is most likely a good one to follow.

But when the wellspring of wisdom and all life gives you a recommendation, then you better be certain that it is a good one and therefore important to heed and follow.

Also, I never before noticed the issue with " I want"...strange issue.

But I was wondering, who or what organization is actually the authority on the English language. Is it just the dictionary??? I mean, there is supposed to be some kind of organization which upholds the standards in English, right?

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin,

Unfortunately, all that there is of English-standardization-organizations comparable to what there is for German are the dictionaries, mainly the Oxford English Dictionary and the Webster's Third New International Dictionary. Although these dictionaries are good, the American spellings are just a mistake which falsifies the kabbalistics, both dictionaries are very occultistic/esoteric and the Oxford is proscriptive to a constricting degree, and common English usage is so crude and unaccurate that truly fixing these problems calls for creating a new dialect substantiated by the literary forms of English and the dictionary.

One optimally needs to turn more soil with fewer oxen, though, so this must become done from what already exists and according to the character of English.

I have at fact accomplished much of the groundwork for a better English, and it is becoming easier as I go along with the labour. The main changes which must occur are simplifying changes of reading/interpretation according to what the words in themselves in today's English in fact say, and usage-changes whereby the combination- and description-possibilities of the languages become maximized.

A great advantage of making things this wise/way is the enormous bettering-up of translations from German and the simplification of those, if English is itself kept to a higher standard of logic and consistency than it averagely is. For instance, properly seen, 'at' in English is the bare indicator of the dative, and the aequivalent of 'bei'. Genuinely seen, thus, any German word containing 'be-' is to be seen as interpretation-wise equivalent to English 'ad-' or 'a-', with the dative meaning of 'to, at, from' resp. 'give, make, take', and thus such words can be perfectly translated both into 'ad-'-formed words and word-combinations involving 'give', 'make', or 'take', or their aequivalents (such as 'give/pay heed' = beachten; or -ify for 'make')

All -al, -ly, -ile, -le, -el, -ary, -ar, and like endings are to be seen as instrumental-indicators, so thus meaning 'by tool of' or 'for tool at', also 'for reference-frame/mode/measure/accordal/cord at'.

Also, word-endings (suffixes) from Latin must become re-interpreted according to modern English context (relative the other words in common parlance, in literature, and in the dictionary, and their usages). There are count-copious examples of this, besides those few I have already made mention of, such as the ending -cede, -ceed, -cess, which once corresponded the Latin word 'cedere', but most certainly now is an alternate form of the English word 'get' (kommen, bekommen). Thus a process is a getting-forth, a success is an underget, an excess is a getting-out (of hand), &c, and so forth. The word-ending '-ceive' now has the meaning 'give' or the reciprocal of this, and '-cept' that of 'gift'. For example, to conceive is to give together (in life or in the mind), to receive is the exact opposite of to give (whereas 'take' is not quite), to inceive is to ingive or give on (begin), to accept is to at-gift, 'at' being the dative-indicator, so to give, make, or take, in this case to take gift of something, a gift in turn being something given (and 'Geschenk' better translates as a 'tip' widened in sense from a complimentary and barterless gift to an employee or inferior to one unto any person; one may also employ the old Greek word 'propine' for this, with a similar form to 'opine').

Additionally, I do think that the word 'bidding' or 'bid' is more accurate than 'recommendation', by the way, but the latter is used for the safety of communicance/understandal (Verständnis, the availability of understanding).

If one simply look at the language in a loving and non-egoistic wise, one can see that the same symbols substantiate it that substantiate the albeit more cultivated German language. For example, 'to place' = 'stellen', 'placid' or 'silent' = 'still'. This is to consequence/following of the fact that we all inhabit/dwell in the same reality, so though German words may not always be one-to-one with English words, certainly the SENSE/minding of the German is one-to-one with the sense/minding of the English. English is more complicated/confusing than German, though, as can be seen, f.e., at the words 'sense', 'mind', 'minding', 'having-in-mind', all meaning (carrying through means, bedeutend) 'Sinn'.

Truth be told, English has become onto-purposely neglected while it became the world's most-used language, for the purpose, namely, of dumbing down the masses. The monsters of religion and politics were trying to ensure their settled place as the masters of culture, and that required (erforderte) anaesthetizing the right brain-hemispheres of most humans (Menschen).

Meanwhile, most of the academic community is very left-brain-dominated and thus very confused and occultistic. That is, they choose jargony words that only occlude (shut towards/against) cognizance and the genuine mindings of their writings, and indeed often hold themselves delusionally to be master esotericists because only they can altogether understand their department's jargon. In fact, this is due to its unintelligibility/non-understandability and it demonstrates their own unwisdom.

Let me make something clear: I have been pointed out as an occultist by some members of this forum, but I am nothing of the sort. Most scientists upon Earth are occultists or esotericists, but I only ever interested myself in that area because of a will to make manifest what they occlude and to dispel the darkness and dimness of that entire manner of thinking. Thus, I am better denoted as a fringe-scientist or, modestly, a spirit-scientist, even though I have but ingressed into the latter province and can only, against all possibility, rival after Billy's powers, his quietude, his wisom, his overall superiority as a human over-against me. Notwithstanding his own outward modesty, I am well aware that I have nought to do but awe at the man, because he is -venerable- (that tells: honourable, dignified of honour, but NOT worshippable).

I make effort to let down all thirst for mere licence of might/potential/pollency and seek only the power of the ghost and the Creative. I will the Creative and nought at all else.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin,

I do not opine to self-qualify myself as some kind of accredited or accomplished scientist, though, as I am only a beginner, a student, and I do not aim to be indebted of unmodesty. I still have much education and labour to do, and I am quite young and unmature.

Salome,

- Matthew

Kingman

Post Number: 707
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Regardless whether you will respond to this post, I was one of those pointing out your awkward, cult sounding, postings. It was never to label you as an occultist. The clear responses I gave regarding your descriptions of Billy's work were not without support, not that I needed support for what I perceived.

Please be aware that in private discussions your value and seriousness towards advancing the thinking on this board was not denied. My concern was the path your vocabulary was taking and the new readers who could be mislead in their early contact of the English FIGU site. You'll also notice I've kept silent upon your posting again, as it's obvious you've taken a new approach that is clearly beneficial for many here.

Not that I'm some sort of expert on translations, or improper use of English, but your previous attempts stood out as a misdirected attempt in sharing ones understanding of Billy's materials. But who was I to say this? I was just one who pointed this out early to you and we discussed what we did. You eventually stopped replying to my posts.

Your word mastery is truly far superior than anything I can offer and I am learning from your newest position your now involved and focused on here at FIGU. Thank you for your efforts to bring clarity for all and not just for the smartest.
a friend in america
Shawn

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 155
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do not forget that one of the 77 evilest evils of all evil cautioned/monished from in Canon 29 of OM is

FALSE TONGUE (falsche Zunge).

Salome,

- Matthew

Kingman

Post Number: 708
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Canon 29 of OM is where your new awareness/direction springs from, amen. We're all here to learn and where this learning arrives from can still be found with the unexpected help from others, as it should be....
a friend in america
Shawn

Sanjin

Post Number: 78
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, the German language is regulated:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_f%C3%BCr_deutsche_Rechtschreibung

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesellschaft_f%C3%BCr_deutsche_Sprache

www.deutscher-sprachrat.de

Markcampbell

Post Number: 306
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew walks the way of all life , and improves himself consciously .

In advising the rest of us in German grammar , as well as the connection to English grammar , he provides a valuable service .

Thanks , Matthew .

Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page