Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 25, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 25, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1543
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti....

You bring up an interesting point, there!

Plejarans, did have to make some Compromises... at times as they even did in
the past, in the case with, among others....Mr. Moses. As I understood, this
due to keep the Peace, and to avoid any type of great war to break out between
them; both parties. So, they were very cautious...to not intervene too
directly.

Plejarans directive is always to keep the Peace, in what ever situation...they
are confronted with; someone once said, that the Plejarans were/are Cowards,
due to them not wanting to fight, so they just run from such occurrence. But,
which has nothing to do with Cowardness: they just analyse the situation with
Logic, to let the confrontation not escalate. Purely, based on the Spiritual
Teachings, and what ever information/data they may have gather from the Pure
Spirit levels, or the Andromeda Council.

So, they do: no-more....or no-less...so to speak.

It could be the same, now....with the concerning, question.....(?)

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1544
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker(/James?)....

Concerning: As to why they would attack the Timars in the DAL universe never
made any since to me when the outcome was obviously predictable.

Well, they were out for - Revenge -, and when One thinks/acts in Revenge...One
is acting very Impulsive, and not with True Common Sense, Logic and Reason.
Than, One is indeed, processing Oneself, as an Impulse Spirit-
form...than a True Intuitive/Thinking Spirit-form. And when One acts in
Revenge...One does not care for whatever out-come it may result into; One is
at that moment of processing soooo Scrupleless...and with out Conscience, the
affect just passes him/her-self, by.

I guess, they were the types that would rather die in their Harness, as they
say...than to be captured and put into confinement, which would definitely
'bust' their Ego!

Well, there are such - Deathseekers -....you know...

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be great to know why so far (till 1983) the Plejarens had not taken any actions against the Bafath. One point may be what you say - to maintain peace lest the Bafath do something terrible to earth humans in retaliation, another may be just to avoid outright hostilities and another possibility exists that since the Bafath were living in earth, they considered them (Bafath) as earthmen and Federation law prevented them from taking action. There can be other reasons as well.

It's good that Norm asked the question on Meriam and Anatol Billy in this round as the confusion on that part at least will be cleared.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 1548
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti....

Well, I guess also wait till the time was right? And have enough back-up
(Federation) to conduct such large mission to capture and contain the
them(Bafath). It would be quite a large task to execute, I would say. And they
were, granted permission by the Andromeda Council to execute this persecution/
mission.

Edward.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 335
Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or just perhaps the Plejarens simply cant interfere unless it directly involves them.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Feel free to take a look at my updated page:

http://theyfly.com/Final_Proof_Hasenbol.html

I think that with these photos/video clips (and the analysis at Jim Deardorff's site) it should be obvious that the UFO is real, the trees are real and the debate about the authenticity of the evidence put to rest.

Of course, if the skeptics were capable of honest, objective evaluation this debate wouldn't have gone on for so long.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

If the skeptics read just one page of Billy's spirit-lessons in an honest manner, they would cognize that there is much more than mere photographs to prove he is for real!

For example: How about putting the entire world of academics and philosophers to shame?

The photos are just the last laugh, and the truth certainly gets the last laugh, seeing as how these wannabe-skeptics will not outlive it, notwithstanding their out-of-control ridicule and criticism-addiction.

Salome,

- Matthew

Yoid

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy Winters says in Art Bell show 1995 that there are others(maybe in US or somewhere else) on Earth who are in connection with the Plejarens, or are Plejarens living on Earth.As I know there no others with whom Plejarens are in connection with on Earth or maybe I missed something.And of course there are no Plejarens living on Earth.Billy said there are false ppl who are trying tell that they are from Plejades, or are Plejarens. Anyone?

Who are those approx. 140000 humans leaving Earth in approx 3999?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 107
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

You're right of course but they would have to do more than read, they'd have to cognize, as you said, which doesn't seem to be too automatic for most of them.

I've published a new article at my site to address the now expected new onslaught from Korff and associates.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 154
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I look forward to it. I appreciate your work in all respects. Without you, Billy's mission would look rather grim on the English-speaking front.

Unfortunately, most of them have trained themselves to keep their thought-free, pure, loving, sensitive cognition turned off, to make way for vicious circles of unbridled opinions, calumny, and the drug of excessive criticism.

In reguard to the film you sent here, you might want to send it to Steve Hein, the man who runs the eqi.org website. He is doing good work with his empirical approach to human feelings and emotions, and emotional problems, peace, etc, and I think he would be interested.

Salome,

- Matthew

Michael_horn

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It can be funny how things work. I have just updated my page at:

http://theyfly.com/Final_Proof_Hasenbol.html

...as it seems that Korff himself is showing that what Ptaah said about his real intentions, and behind the scenes machinations, was absolutely accurate.

Somehow I don't think that Kal expected to be proving the authenticity of the case...let alone the existence of the Plejaren. Of course the only other possibilities, equally unacceptable to him I'm sure, are that Meier and/or I are psychic, or that he has a "spy" (other than the Plejaren!) in his midst.

Oh well.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 199
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done Michael for heeding to the words/advice of Billy and the Plejaren. Even if Korff may now use your retraction from the DVD project to slander yourself and the whole Meier reality.

Maybe Korff is thinking now "how the hell did Michael find out about my dirty deeds"
Will give him something to think about I'm sure, Maybe he might actually start to think maybe, just maybe there are "ET's" visiting Meier.

Thanks
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Kingman

Post Number: 706
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael also had another hour at the end of the Coast to Coast AM radio program to explain the reason for ending the Korff collaboration. While he was cut off at the half way mark due to timing constraints, he was able to finish his point regarding his knowledge of Korff's actual plans via information from the Plejaren, Ptaah.

I'm sure Korff heard this show, or will hear it, and steam will pour out his ears.

Good update Michael.
a friend in america
Shawn

Sanjin

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

kalisanidiot.blogspot.com/

Looks like it's not just the Meier community that is ridiculing him...
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Ramirez

Post Number: 345
Posted on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hehe,
Thanks Sanjin,

Who would have known Kal has a devoted fan club that followed and chronicled his adventures. There's quite a selection of foot in mouth interviews featured from links at that site.

Nowdays most of the alternate radio hosts will not go near him and some have stated outright during shows they consider him a mental case.

So finally looks like he nailed his own coffin shut regarding publicity so there are some reservations about any expected anti Meier case onslaught materializing. About the only remaining avenue to promote his demolition trail is self produced YouTube - Google videos.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 1553
Posted on Thursday, December 10, 2009 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Excellent Update!

Brilliant compiled, and which all speaks for itself.

Those who still 'assume/suggest' that it is a small model, is only: Deceiving
themselves!!

Indeed: THEY should utilize their Common Sense(; nl.: Gezonde Verstand)!!

Edward.

Wildberg

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't you guys think the Meier material is a pain to read and that that's a little suspicious?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 320
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wildberg ;

No .

MC

Sanjin

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wildberg:

Much of his material is not there for leisure reading, but for learning. I'm sure you went to school or are going to school. Is that material easy to read?

If it was just BS, that anyone could easily get, you would not get anything out of it because they would be books for children. It's also sometimes hard on the psyche, due to the gewaltsamer Gewaltlosigkeit (enforced non-violence) that makes you think about the material due to its striking truthfulness.

46)Search for assistance in patience and truth, which – although it may be difficult – will reward anyone who makes the effort.

But then there is also the language problem, since the English language is basic in some aspects and it is hard to express the same rich material in a limited language. Being quite fluent in the German language, I can guarantee you that the original is written in such profoundness and greatness, that no writer (that I know of) comes even close to Meier's writing abilities. There is an excerpt on the FIGU website for more information:

http://us.figu.org/portal/FIGU/Translations/ConcerningtheGermanLanguage/tabid/167/Default.aspx
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Hector

Post Number: 542
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wildberg, the more pain and obstacles in your way, the more progress you make. Neither Billy nor the universe do reward lazy creatures!

If you read Billy's book about death, the beyond and reincarnation, all your suspicion will fade away. I wonder, do you know any other human being on earth who is able to clearly, easily explain and describe the "big mystery" (=Death), as well as the processes taking place in the beyond, past and future existences/incarnations, the thinking process, the universe, subatomic structure, the big bang etc etc?

When talking about life after death, Billy has no rival. He puts all his contenders to shame. That's how I perceive it....

Tobi

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wildberg,
the Meier material is pain to read?
You mean you dont read german?
suspicious? to know why you are here? Wisdom Truth Creation suspicious?????????
I dont under stand maybe you should give a little bit more explanation about your point of vieuw,im interested really whats wrong?
Tobi

Indi

Post Number: 371
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No

Darren

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, December 25, 2009 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Don't you guys think the Meier material is a pain to read and that that's a little suspicious?"

Nope and nope!

Have a nice day! :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page