Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through March 26, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Smukhuti,

thank you for your post above.

could you please explain what the 1.1 billion human minds that are at stake per your item 7?

Jun

Smukhuti

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun,

I was referring Mahigitam's post #19 above where he mentions one of his friend wants to do a lecture on 2012 based on Meier's information. She is from India. I posted some suggestions in case she is serious in continuing spreading Billy's message. India has 1.1+ billion population now.

Salome

Elreyjr

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Smukhuti,

understood. thanks.

Jun

Poth

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,Is there somewhere where I can find every single contact report not just a few scattered? Thanx! Poth

Scott

Post Number: 1896
Posted on Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Poth,

James Moore's Website contains many of the contact reports. Here is his link: http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

Regards
Scott

Poth

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott! AND YOU WERE RIGHT<i am starting to get a little better at navigating the forum and site,and by the way I just now found my posts and replies,but just before I posted two questioins but am not sure where and since they are not up yet I cant delete or edit them and You have answered both of them already,so you can disregard those two short posts,I did write a very long post but somehow I think It was deleted as i was previewing it,and it had so much content I will have to try and remember and re write it,unless it somehow made it thru,if it did please let the very long post go thru.PS:is there a PM option or a way to reply to you in case I just want to say thanx or? but don't want to take up forum space?Thanx again and bear with me because i'm sure you will be seeing many questions and or comments from me from here on in! thanx again!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1015
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

Here in Australia, we watched a predictably fence-sitting/disinforming TV documentary last night, made in 2008, from Germany, (in English) about the Tunguska Catastrophe, (which ended in a 40 megaton atom bomb explosion in 1908). It made us grit our teeth at times, as expected, but was worth watching if you're familiar with what the Plejaren have said about what REALLY happened.

From the Australian webpage:

"SBS-TV Big Bang In Tunguska
Feb 28th, 2010 - Lost Worlds - What caused the largest explosion in human history? An asteroid? A UFO crash? At 7:17 am, 30 June 1908, the largest explosion recorded in human history to date reverberated throughout our planet. To this day, internationally renowned scientists of various disciplines argue about the causes of this disastrous explosion. This documentary looks at the latest and most controversial insights of these leading scientists. (From Germany in English, German and Russian, English subtitles) (Documentary) CC WS"

(See: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Tunguska.htm & http://omzg.sscc.ru/TUNGUSKA/en/newse/abstracts/lavbin1.htm )

Advertised with an illustration of a "big-eyed ET*", and sandwiched among the continual occurrences of sneering, sarcastic ridicule and stupid sophistry, we got to see a quick glimpse of a small broken-off piece the Bardans' doomed spaceship (which looked exactly like what it was) being a paperweight-sized lump of shiny/matt silvery metallic material, seemingly machined flat on at least one side, and described as "a piece of alien spaceship" movingrightalonghahahahahaha. Although there were references to "crazy theories" about atom bombs, etc., there was absolutely no mention whatsoever of the increased background radioactivity still measurable in the area of the blast. No surprises there.

Doctor Yu.D.Lavbin, from "The Tunguska Cosmic Phenomenon Siberian Fund" reportedly had, in his possession, a two ton remnant (of the Bardans' ship), but it was "stolen".

SBS-TV promises that you can watch the full episode here, but I couldn't ever get it to load - presumable because there are million of other curious Australians trying to watch it this morning.

http://player.sbs.com.au/programs#/programs_08/fullepisodes/latestepisodes/playlist/Big-Bang-In-Tunguska-Full-Ep/

Or you can just go to the source and buy the program here:

http://www.zdf-enterprises.de/en/big_bang_in_tunguska.50.htm?template=d_zdfe_program&skip=37&sort=sheadline_en&order=asc&from=50&l=en

From the German webpage:

"At 7:17 am on 30 June 1908, the largest explosion recorded in human history to date reverberated throughout our planet. The force of the explosion was two thousand times that of the Hiroshima bomb. A woodland area the size of Luxembourg was eradicated in the Siberian taiga. This incident is recorded in history books as the Tunguska catastrophe. To this day, internationally renowned scientists of various disciplines argue about the causes of this disastrous explosion. The documentary discusses the latest and most controversial insights of these leading scientists. It identifies the reasons why Tunguska has evolved into a phenomenon and points out the curious results produced by this mythical event in culture and economy."

Cheers!

Dyson

*http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/Chilbolton01.htm (scroll down to see the "Crabwood" formation of 2002, or Google "Crabwood".

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,
I too watched this programme with my 13 yr old son. Half way through it I searched the futureofmankind website till I had the answer of what really happened which I then read to my son.
He was somewhat reticent in his acceptance and I advised him to keep this to himself for in the years to come things might come together and make more sense in the future. He knows of my thoughts about Billy and the teaching and I continually advise him to have an open mind and work it out for himself. For years I have always told people there is more truth to the movie Star Wars than meets the eye.
It was interesting about what the bardan's appearance was and how because of it they were able to socialize with the earth humans in that area. Maybe that was why they chose tunguska in the first place, to hide?
Peace John

Mahigitam

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 02:02 pm
David Chance
"There's a 6-1/2 minute video of Michael Horn discussing photos from Wendelle Steven's photo album of the Meier pictures, located at:
http://www.ufophotoarchives.com/billy_mier_video.htm"

hi david, i couldnot find the video which you were talking about..Would u point me in the right direction....please
thank you
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Michael_horn

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think he means Randy Winters discussing Meier photos.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think he meant randy winters was talking /showing the photo album .

Mahigitam

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you michael & mark.

To michael, i have posted the recent corroboration about "venus rotation being slowed down by earth" in contact notes section...

by the way,
how to order "Broschure of Photographs"..buying it from swiss FIGU is difficult for me..any other way,[from USA?}

[http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=63_51_53&products_id=185]

Mahigitam

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Horn & korff interview:
http://www.xzone-radio.com/december2006.htm"
This link is not working...anyone has it in their archives,would you please send me to mahigitam@gmail.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 200
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Breaking news! It APPEARS that Kal Korff's Facebook page with the terrorist threats has been taken down.

I am copying below the message that I just posted on Facebook:

"UPDATE:

It may be too soon to know for certain but Kal Korff's page with the threatening statements appears to have been taken down, though I don't know the circumstances yet. I can now reveal that reports were filed with the FBI, Homeland Security and the ADL. Further, in a conversation that I had last week with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles, wherein I informed them of the claims made by Korff of being connected to the Israeli military, Mossad, the Kidon unit, etc., which were firmly DENIED by them and the the word they used to summarize his claims was "Nonsense".

Of course Korff is completely free to make his claims, express his opinion about/against the Meier case, etc. - so long as there are no further terrorist threats issued by him...towards ANYONE. If there really is an attorney both stupid and money-hungry enough to want to try to sue me, Meier, etc. for exercising our own rights to free speech, free association, etc., then it would be best for them to do so now or Korff should withdraw all associated - and absolutely unfounded - legal threats.

Lastly, I would suggest to those parties who were also going to file reports with the above mentioned agencies to please wait until the actual status of the offending website can be positively determined."

So yes, for everyone's information, I filed reports with those agencies and, should Korff's terror threats reappear, I will pursue dealing with him through official channels.

If he indeed was wise enough to withdraw his page, then maybe he will rethink pursuing his latest defamatory material, considering that he's a self-admitted, liar, impostor, deceiver, charlatan and snake in the grass who proudly proclaimed his deceit to the world in his bogus book about the Meier case.

Breaking news! It APPEARS that Kal Korff's Facebook page with the terrorist threats has been taken down.

I am copying below the message that I just posted on Facebook:

"UPDATE:

It may be too soon to know for certain but Kal Korff's page with the threatening statements appears to have been taken down, though I don't know the circumstances yet. I can now reveal that reports were filed with the FBI, Homeland Security and the ADL. Further, in a conversation that I had last week with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles, wherein I informed them of the claims made by Korff of being connected to the Israeli military, Mossad, the Kidon unit, etc., which were firmly DENIED by them and the the word they used to summarize his claims was "Nonsense".

Of course Korff is completely free to make his claims, express his opinion about/against the Meier case, etc. - so long as there are no further terrorist threats issued by him...towards ANYONE. If there really is an attorney both stupid and money-hungry enough to want to try to sue me, Meier, etc. for exercising our own rights to free speech, free association, etc., then it would be best for them to do so now or Korff should withdraw all associated - and absolutely unfounded - legal threats.

Lastly, I would suggest to those parties who were also going to file reports with the above mentioned agencies to please wait until the actual status of the offending website can be positively determined."

So yes, for everyone's information, I filed reports with those agencies and, should Korff's terror threats reappear, I will pursue dealing with him through official channels.

If he indeed was wise enough to withdraw his page, then maybe he will rethink pursuing his latest defamatory material, considering that he's a self-admitted, liar, impostor, deceiver, charlatan and snake in the grass who proudly proclaimed his deceit to the world in his bogus book about the Meier case.

See also:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Web_site_files_pointing_out_shortcomings_in_Korff%27s_Spaceships_of_the_Pleiades,_Internet,_January_2003

http://www.tjresearch.info/hasenbol.htm

http://www.tjresearch.info/refutekk.htm

Earthling

Post Number: 410
Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just watched Michael Horns Nov 15, 2009 ALIENEVENT 2012 CONFERENCE presentation last night. He did a fabulous job. Highly recommended; even/especially for members of the choir.

http://vimeo.com/8797591

Ramirez

Post Number: 411
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would agree with that Earthling. Superb. 47 minutes and well worth watching.
Michael has the information mix just right so it's not just about UFO's and the contact information but also the controversial matters relating to re-incarnation, the 7 prophets, historical perspective of human lineage and personal responsibility.
Congratulations Michael .... another heavyweight presentation.
Cheers.

Villatlf

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also watched Michael’s Presentation in the Alienevent. I liked so much. I liked Michael’s reflexion of why if Billy Meier case is so important, so well documented and proved, above all of the UFO cases, why it receives so little attention on UFO congresses and documentaries. It looks like some people want to avoid the truth.

I am sorry to realize that we, earth humans beings, do not learn anything from prophecies and predictions, and we prefer to learn from the experiences (hard experiences). Probably, in the future, when we will trust more on our intuition we will be able to learn from the possible future (prophecies and predictions)

Thank you Michael and Earthling

Francisco

Markcampbell

Post Number: 427
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can really see that his experience has manifested as mastery over the subject .
True focus .

MC

Michael_horn

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, a few details. This was a completely extemporaneous presentation that followed Stephen Bassett's lecture about so-called "exopolitics".

"Exopolitics" is the looney group that babbles on about the (non-existent) "extraterrestrial presence", "benevolent ETs walking among us", etc. - but which, with Bassett's full complicity, actively avoids and suppresses ANY mention of the Meier material.

ANd for Mark, just one question: Bo' fus?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 428
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is of correctness , Michael .

Michael_horn

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Here's an update on the situation with Kal Korff, who is apparently hell bent to fulfill his every negative intention, as Ptaah accurately predicted.

I managed to get Korff's web hosting company to force him to remove what amounted to threats against the lives of Meier, FIGU-related people and me. This is from On Rev Support:

Dear Kal Korff,

Thank you for your request.

I would like to disabuse you of the notion that as your hosting company we have
any interest in the debate as presented. Our single, only concern in the matter is
that no material on your site contravenes the law of any country as per our end
user licensing agreement.

The two paragraphs highlighted in the initial complaint do exist on your website,
as I have verified. They could be construed as a threat or incitement to violence.
This is certainly in violation of the law in several countries including the UK.
Therefore I am asking you to remove or modify them in such a way that the
implication that Mr Horn is an islamofascist which the Israelis are within their
rights to hunt down is removed.

If this is not done by 5pm today (GMT) then we will have no alternative but to
suspend the site until the matter is resolved.

If, as you say, you are a reasonable person with no desire to threaten anyone,
then this should be a simple matter for you to comply with.

This is really not a matter for debate. Let me know when you have removed/modified
the subject matter at issue.

Regards,

Heather

He also had to remove some defamatory remarks against Meier and his family.

However, as you can see if you peruse www.kalkorff.com, much filth remains, including the latest charges from Korff that I'm an...anti-Semite, which is effectively renewing the same threat that he was forced to remove. While I am obviously non-religious, my late parents, both of whom were Holocaust survivors, would be more than a little upset by such garbage.

Now, it appears that the hosting company, which I don't think saw the latest posting however, doesn't want to get further involved. But perhaps this company, which I think is based in the UK, needs to be reminded of its own stated terms of use at http://www.on-rev.com/templates/onrev/files/acceptable-use-policy.pdf:

17. Prohibited Activities.

• soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity itself is not performed;
• threatening bodily harm, or encouraging bodily harm or property destruction;
• harassing another, or encouraging harassing behavior;

While we are all aware that Korff is a highly mentally disturbed individual, I think that it's also necessary to put on notice any commercial party that knowingly and willingly provides a platform for such false and hateful content...especially since they make clear pronouncements that it won't be tolerated.

Should anyone wish to remind this company of its responsibilities to not provide a platform for terrorist threats, hate speech, etc., polite, coherent (and spell checked, please) comments can be sent to:

abuse@runrev.com

on-rev@runrev.com

I think that Korff's Facebook page may still contain his claims that he's a Kidon Unit Commander (which, if false mean that he's also impersonating military personnel) and his threats wherein he states that FIGU people are identical to "Islamofascist terrorists".

Looking at this with a little perspective, we are witnessing the degeneration of a human being's consciousness and descent into a hell solely of their own making.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 204
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

P.S. Obviously, Korff is trying to foment and incite by blurring the distinction between being opposed (anti) to certain Israeli policies and being an anti-Semite. As an example, is anyone calling Obama an anti-Semite? Maybe that's a bad question, they probably are, or soon will be, in some circles!

But of course there are many people (Jews included) in Israel as well who oppose some of their policies.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 205
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Finally,

Here is what I sent to the company this morning, including my previous email and their last email to me:

Dear Heather,

I do thank you for what has been done to force the removal of at least some of the false claims and dreadful threats, etc. on the site that you host.

As a final request from me, I ask that you check the latest vile dirt from your client, Mr. Korff, as he has now renewed his threat of harm by publicly, and of course falsely, labeling me as an anti-Semite:

UFO WatchCat will start publishing next week, official documents against Michael Horn, including police reports and his official listing as an anti-Semite.

Now if that is the kind of thing that you actually tolerate, I'm afraid I don't understand why you even post company standards.

I might add that my late parents - both of whom were (Jewish) Holocaust survivors - would not only be utterly revolted by this defamation but justly concerned about the ease with which you are allowing someone to make their son a target of insane haters. I am sure that Mr. Korff is not the only hater looking for a company who is "not in the business of policing content".

So let me go on record with this email stating that I now hold your company personally responsible for any negative consequences of your de facto endorsement of this hater's clearly expressed attempts to cause me harm.

Michael Horn

Dear Michael Horn,

Thank you for your request.

This matter is now closed. We are not in the business of policing content, we are a hosting service. If you wish to pursue the matter, any further correspondence needs to be in writing, addressed to our head office, and should be a court order to remove any content deemed to be illegal. If we receive such a court order issued in any jurisdiction, we will be more than happy to comply.

The address of our head office is

Runtime Revolution Ltd.
25a Thistle Street Lane South West
Edinburgh
Scotland
UK
EH2 1EW

Please understand that I will not enter into any further correspondence on this subject.

Regards,

Heather

03/25/2010 14:06 - Michael Horn wrote:

Dear Ms. Nagey,

Since you are apparently the person directly involved in handling this issue, I have to ask you a couple of pointed questions, the first of which is, where are you required to assist someone - who has made terrorist threats - by telling them to "modify" them?

The standards listed by your company make it immediately and
abundantly clear that you have the unquestionable right to remove people for lesser infractions and, as you may know, making terrorist threats is indeed considered a crime.

To repeat a comment I included in an earlier email to your company, Mr. Korff appears to also be making a complete mockery of your own rules, actually escalating his venomous attacks, enabled by what appears to be your unwillingness to "offend" an offender and defamer of epic proportions. At what point does this hate spewing actually offend your company enough to cause it to act to protect our wellbeing and your own reputation?

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

--

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page