Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard.

First I would like to wish you and your family a very happy new year.

My question concerns the very recent snow storms that have spread across the northern hemisphere in December 2009. From my understanding almost all of north america had been hit by snow storms (some very powerful). Europe had seen much snow with some countries seeing snow which is very rare for them.

I understand from your previous prophesies that date back to 1950's that because of human activities and overpopulation we will see the kind of storms we have seen in december 2009.

My question is,

Are these recent snow storms in the northern hemisphere the result of overpopulation, respectively climate change due to the melting of the polar ice caps which is disrupting the air and water currents above and in the atlantic ocean?

All the best for 2010, Eduard

Kind regards
My new Website address - www.ufofacts.co.cc

Joe

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, does the human spirit grow in size with the more knowledge and wisdom that's gained from one lifetime to another and if so does it happen in the coarse matter world or in the fine matter world?

Syn

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy.

thanks for your previous answer. For this round, though is something much different.

You talk about Obama being the best possible president. This is VERY difficult to see as with all the actions that he has done so far is not very convincing. lets start by pointing out some things hes done.

Sending more troops. If he is trying to keep peace wouldn't it be advisable to NOT send more troops to an area that is already destabilized..

He promised to close Guantanamo bay when he enters office. he has yet to do that and keeps pushing back the deadline to close it.

National Healthcare. The US Government couldn't even manage Medicare and Medicaid. how in the world can they run universal healthcare. Not to mention they don't even have anymore money.

The promise to not raise taxes. He has already raised taxes on middle class.

And a few other obvious ones. He broke many other promises, so his credibility is sinking faster then titanic.

the things hes done, the laws he passed has immense potential abuse. the laws they pass does not even benefit the people.

so wouldn't Ron Paul(previous candidate for president, one who truly stands up for the people rather then special interests).

Obama in my view seems to be bankrupting the country faster then what bush did.

So to you. how can obama be the best possible presidential candidate. HE still has to listen to special interests. his voting record is against the constitution specifically 2nd amendment which states that the american people has the right to bear arms. Unfortunately its sad that people must defend themselves from a tyrannical government but unfortunately its the only thing stopping the government from completely running everyones lives.

Having that said. if its not too much to ask. i would also like to get your opinion on another matter.

Me and countless others are working almost to death to educate people about the flaws of the monetary system. and we are having tremendous success!!!!People are ready to change for the better. i already know many others who are already trying their best to grow their own gardens/get off the grid/seek independence/change within themselves at a motivational rate. i talk to 5 people, they talk to 5 people and so on. like the ripple effect.I've met quite a few people who left the banking institution because of the fraud that is perpetuated there. Ive talked to government officials who is alarmed at whats going on and so on and many others. Its very encouraging.

Anyways i just want to know what you think about my success in presenting some facts about money and about why you think obama is the best candidate.

kind regards.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Balkan_spirit

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Dear Billy

It is my First time to send a question to you.
I've read some of your info about "life and death" and that people should not be afraid to DIE, since it's a normal natural creational law that every living being dies (physical body), a spirit form goes to "other" side and comes back into a new body through "reincarnation".
Now, do you or Plejaren know "true" nature of death?
Is it a painful feeling at a moment of death?
Do people see a long bright tunnel?
Does our own "spirit" or Creation itself decides when a person is suppose to die? or something else?...
Sorry if my question seems too complex.

Thank you very much,
I wish you a long and healthy life,
and all Best to you and other FIGU members.

Salome!

Nobody

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier,

In the recent contact translations I read how the stress form the mission almost caused you to quite. First, I would like to say thank you and your perseverance is an inspiration. I find it hard to believe why the rest of the world has not listened to you.

How was it when you were going through so much stress that you were able to maintain a neutral-positive state that would allow the plejaren to safely visit you?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for for your clarification about the gods Jehav and Jehovah.
According to the book`The Moses Legacy` by Graham Phillips, Akhenaten (Echnaton) came to the throne in Egypt about 1360 BCE. Also in the 1970's, Danish geophysicists examined ice-core samples from Greenland and deduced that a massive eruption occurred on Earth about 1390 BCE (plus or minus 50y) and they claimed that this could only have been the eruption of the Thera volcano of Santorini. Furthermore, excavations in the harbour town of Amnisos in Crete showed evidence of a tsunami and also an Egyptian jar inscribed with the 33rd year of the reign of Tuthmosis IV was found there, which indicated that the tsunami could not have taken place until the reign of Amonhotep III -so after 1385 BCE.
In your `An Open Word` you write:
1242. After the death of Echnaton, about 1350 BC, Moses saw his chance coming in order to finally bring the Hebrews under his rule and to lead them away from Egypt.
1250. According to the present day calendar, these events [the Exodus] occurred about 3500 years [~1500BCE] back and fall exactly at that time, when in the wild Hellenland (Greece) the volcano Santorini exploded and an approximately 180 m high tsunami chased over the Mediterranean, then hit Egypt with disastrous force and an immense catastrophe was brought upon the country.
In Contact 150 the eruption of Santorini is given by Quetzal as 1453 BCE. However, this does not agree with the date for the death of Echnaton (para. 1242 -1350 BCE) or the Exodus (para. 1250 - ~1500 BCE) as in `An Open Word`, or with the data from `The Moses Legacy`.
I can only conclude that the dates given for the death of Echnaton and the Exodus are in error by about 100 years and should therefore be back dated by this amount. Is this so?
Thankyou and Best Wishes for the New Year,
Charles

Getknowledge

Post Number: 94
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

You answered:

"One’s genes can be, or are influenced by one’s thinking and acting, and according to the intensity of it."

Coming from short parents, so for example i can actually make my self grow taller, at any age, if i somehow think about it? If so how?

Thanks.
Tien

Stevieo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what well happen to me when i die i remeber you saying that the other side(after you die) is like a sleep state so when i die the exsprences well be like going to sleep at night except when i wake up im in a new concious(body) and i wont remeber my past self cause i wont be conciouse of it is there really anything to fear about death

also when u say we here to learn in this life so learn as much as you can do you mean i sould live my life any way i demand and wishes are liveing it the sprital way like people at a holy chruch beliveing in god even tho it's them selfs thats god

Jonzie

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, do you have any knowledge of Ialdabaoth or the sons of chaos as opposed to the sons of light? Was Ialdabaoth real?
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

Sitkaa

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do Plejarens practice martial arts? If so, are they like Aikido, or more than just defensive?
Love is always the way

Norm

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Whats the best way to rid your house of a poltergeist?
My Website

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Our immune system fluctuates from high efficiency to low efficiency mainly in part because of what food we ingest. On assuming that this statement is correct would the eating of seeds, primarily apple seeds be of benefit to the boosting of our immune system.
Peace John

Smukhuti

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In contact 207 you discussed with Quetzal about New Testament which contains falsified number of peoples who attended the "Sermon on the Mount", i.e. 5000 instead of 250. Also it was 5 barley loaves and two fish that were multiplied by Jmmanuel and distributed between men, women and children.

Quetzal explained that this falsification was made through John.

But in Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 16 "The feeding of five thousand", there is also mention of 5000 people who were fed and 5 barley loaves and 3 fish that were multiplied.

How did the wrong number of people and fish got into Talmud Jmmanuel? Did Judas got this information from John?
Salome.
Suv

Memo00

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

you have explained the negative consequences of organ donation. In today´s world mechanical artificial organs are in an experimental phase and as far as i know the technology is still not enough to create organs through genetic engineering from your own cells.

So, in the meantime while science advances enough, what should we do? Should we avoid organ donation and let the people die?

thank you very much

Edward_b

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question relates to the Codex mentioned in one of his contacts with Quetzal, from contact 154.

In this contact it lists the star signs of groups of peoples (white, african, etc) and the ages for males and females for when the become of determinate age to come in contact with their destined life partner.

My question is, does this codex apply to all Earth humans and how can one really determine if they have met their destined life partner? I did read elsewhere in Billy's articles that a man can determine a partner for himself given that all true love, harmony, and equality, etc form the basis of the relationship.

Given all that I have read, it is difficult to make a final determination for myself in regards to this because I am a hybrid of multiple races, not to mention I was born 'in-between' signs (Virgo/Libra) and from reading the contact I have made some mistakes in my life which makes me think that it may not be possible anymore to do this.

Savio

Post Number: 639
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 207 where Sermon on the Mount was closely related with the feeding of the 5000, and where the actual number of people “250” was disclosed.

It is observed that both the TJ and the Gospels have not closely related the events of the Sermon on the Mount and the feeding of the 5000.

My question is: Was there a mix up of event timeline within the 207th Contact and why was it possible that the exaggerated number 5000 was written within the TJ?

Salome

Savio

Chem

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question relates to 2 aerial phenomenons which occurred on the 9th of December 2009. The first was observed my many citizens in the pre dawn skies over the town Tromso, the northern most town in Norway. This display included a huge white spiralling effect and a descending blue corkscrew effect. The second was a huge black pyramid object sighted over Red Square in Moscow on the same date. The pyramid's reported estimated size was 1 mile across.

My question, can you explain these two sightings?

In your answer (if you are permitted to give an explanation) could you include what it was that occurred over Norway, who was responsible, any particular reason why it occurred there. As for the Pyramid in your answer, is there any relation to the spiral, who is responsible for piloting it and why it was over Red Square in Moscow?

Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated!

Salome,
Chem

Bianca

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,
Taking into consideration that i do not know German and so consequently am incredibly disadvantaged because I am unable to learn the Geistlehre, HOW can I learn otherwise to correct the negative imprinted ways of my thinking and behaviour in my Psyche since my childhood?
WHAT must I do in order to recognize the negative and destructive characteristics and defects that I have? and in WHAT way the negative thoughts and feelings and actions can be released?
HOW do I begin to change it all?
I do practice the Pentra meditation, I do the 12 Affirmations and some other affirmations as well, but I feel like 'something' is holding me back'? feeling happy is even a chore, why?
Herzlichen Danke, Salome Bianca

Norbertob

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

The 0° k or the absolute cero in temperature measure, Is really absoulte?, I am looking for things that are absolute because I think those are a good ground to lay your foundations, like the absolute truth or the real truth, Creational laws is another example, but thinking about the laws of nature I was looking for absolutes and it came to my mind the absolute cero in temperature measure.

Thank you very much
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Lonnie

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Concerning the history of the mission from ancient times until now, a clear picture of the timeline would be very interesting and appreciated. When exactly did Nokodemjon and the first of the 144208 Lyrians come to the Earth? And when they leave the Earth at the end of the Aquarian Age in the year 3999 and go to other worlds, how long will these helpers and Nokodemjon continue to work together to fully accomplish this mission?

I know that the mission on Earth is only going to last about another 800 years. But my thinking is that it must continue on into many other worlds of which you have already had contacts with their leaders. If I am not mistaken, and please correct me if I am wrong, it has been about 12 billion years already since Nokodemjon first returned from Arahat Athersata to bring his people back to reason before they destroyed all of Creation. Is this accurate?

Salome to you,
Lonnie Morton

Newinitiation

Post Number: 594
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy where it concern filial piety in all it's intended meaning, in reference to the laws of love even bad parents are suppose to be granted reverence and respect because they too are also an inviolable creation of Creation yet should they not also earn their respect from their children rather than demanding it just because they are your parents.
My question is what could be said about the most appropriate form of filial piety and the form of conduct willed into action from children towards parents other than compassion, respect, understanding, patience, love, punishment (through well intended criticism), obedience (?) etc.

with respect
Matt Lee

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well

As I know, there are different levels of consciousness development among the peoples on Earth.

Which or whose of these peoples will play the most significant roles when the earth mankind will definitively be spiritually and consciuosly awakened at last?

Dankeschön für ihrer sehr interessanten antworten und Dankschön für alles etwas schon getan und was zu tun vorwärts in zukunft
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Scott

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Dear Billy,

Looking back at the history of the US and its involvement with conflicts throughout the world, I have never been clear on why the US chose to involve itself with the Vietnam “War”. The prevalent theory at the time was to thwart and contain the spread of communism. While this sounds noteworthy, I have always wondered whether there were underlying reasons which may have motivated the US Military to spend almost a decade in resources and lives to eventually leave the country with no real “success”?

Thank you as always
Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on December 27, 2009)

The „underlying reason“ before and after the Vietnam disaster was striving for world domination, to gain economic and political power over the entire world. And as you may guess this was and is not the „motivation“ of the US Military alone.

Marbar

Hello Billy and FIGU,

I appriciate what you are doing for the people of Earth by bring out the true spiritual teachings. Please don't take this the wrong way, I love you, Semjase, and the Plejarens. I realized I want my spirit form's future incarnations to be a Jschwjsch like Ptaah. I know it will take many many many incarnation for such a task to be accomplished. Ptaah need to take you to the Naica Caves in Mexico one day. Now, my question is about Ptaah.

Is Ptaah still married and does he have any brothers or sisters?

(Message edited by scott on December 27, 2009)

Yes, he is still married (two of his three wives have died) and he has brothers and sisters.

Kingman

Dear Billy and Christian,

I like to thank you and all your friends and family for the effort to help all peoples.

It's clear our future is going to be affected by the need for alternative energy sources and for more self sufficiency. I'm preparing to build a portable solar power generating device, but am waiting a little bit as I've noticed new lighter, more efficient technology less than a year away.

My question is: what has been, or is being prepared, for modernizing the SSSC for it's future energy needs. Is there any research being carried out to harness renewable energies at the center? If not, I'm sure there are many who know of your mission who would gladly assist in helping in such an endeavor. Just ask!

Thank you for your time,
Salome
Shawn

Apart from constantly improving the insulation of the house, we are not yet preparing further measures.

(Note by CF: However, we have a large roof on the house where solar power could – and probably will – be generated. – Thanks for your offer.)

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard.

First I would like to wish you and your family a very happy new year.

My question concerns the very recent snow storms that have spread across the northern hemisphere in December 2009. From my understanding almost all of north america had been hit by snow storms (some very powerful). Europe had seen much snow with some countries seeing snow which is very rare for them.
I understand from your previous prophesies that date back to 1950's that because of human activities and overpopulation we will see the kind of storms we have seen in december 2009.

My question is,

Are these recent snow storms in the northern hemisphere the result of overpopulation, respectively climate change due to the melting of the polar ice caps which is disrupting the air and water currents above and in the atlantic ocean?

All the best for 2010, Eduard
Kind regards

Yes, the climate change and the ever increasing number of severe catastrophes are the result of overpopulation which lets a broad variety of environmental factors get out of order.

Joe

Billy, does the human spirit grow in size with the more knowledge and wisdom that's gained from one lifetime to another and if so does it happen in the coarse matter world or in the fine matter world?

No, it doesn’t. Knowledge and wisdom are just cumulated.

Syn

Dear Billy.

thanks for your previous answer. For this round, though is something much different.

You talk about Obama being the best possible president. This is VERY difficult to see as with all the actions that he has done so far is not very convincing. lets start by pointing out some things hes done.

Sending more troops. If he is trying to keep peace wouldn't it be advisable to NOT send more troops to an area that is already destabilized..

He promised to close Guantanamo bay when he enters office. he has yet to do that and keeps pushing back the deadline to close it.

National Healthcare. The US Government couldn't even manage Medicare and Medicaid. how in the world can they run universal healthcare. Not to mention they don't even have anymore money.

The promise to not raise taxes. He has already raised taxes on middle class.

And a few other obvious ones. He broke many other promises, so his credibility is sinking faster then titanic.

the things hes done, the laws he passed has immense potential abuse. the laws they pass does not even benefit the people.

so wouldn't Ron Paul(previous candidate for president, one who truly stands up for the people rather then special interests).

Obama in my view seems to be bankrupting the country faster then what bush did.

So to you. how can obama be the best possible presidential candidate. HE still has to listen to special interests. his voting record is against the constitution specifically 2nd amendment which states that the american people has the right to bear arms. Unfortunately its sad that people must defend themselves from a tyrannical government but unfortunately its the only thing stopping the government from completely running everyones lives.

Having that said. if its not too much to ask. i would also like to get your opinion on another matter.

Me and countless others are working almost to death to educate people about the flaws of the monetary system. and we are having tremendous success!!!!People are ready to change for the better. i already know many others who are already trying their best to grow their own gardens/get off the grid/seek independence/change within themselves at a motivational rate. i talk to 5 people, they talk to 5 people and so on. like the ripple effect.I've met quite a few people who left the banking institution because of the fraud that is perpetuated there. Ive talked to government officials who is alarmed at whats going on and so on and many others. Its very encouraging.

Anyways i just want to know what you think about my success in presenting some facts about money and about why you think obama is the best candidate.

kind regards.
-Gerald Massey

President Obama is facing the Herculean task of cleaning the gigantic mess that has been left by his many predecessors (presidents, parliaments, governmental agencies, voters, etc.). To accomplish that task and to bring a change to a brighter future, he needs the support of at least the majority of the population. Unfortunately, a really great part of the US American population is/are far too stupid to realize that by stirring up hatred against Obama and by running a primitive smear campaign they are really messing things up. Through their short-sighted behaviour they clearly display a lack of intelligence, and many of them pursue shady goals, which are not directed to the nation’s (or even world’s population’s) benefit, but only towards selfish reasons.

Obviously there’s absolutely no understanding among Obama’s opponents about his real and construcive ideas. Anyone who is expecting that an US President could change all of the great problems in just one year is clearly demonstrating that he has no idea about the functioning of the political, financial, military and economic etc. system, circles and wire-pullers etc. who are putting every effort in preventing President Obama to realize his plans.

The recent election in Massachusetts clearly shows that there is a broad lack of intelligence among many of the US population because they are not capable to see behind the surface of the US American political system and are not thinking in a long-term perspective, but are changing their view and opinion from day to day. Instead of learning to think clearly and intelligently, they let their brains be manipulated by the misinformation of TV channels and/or the hateful and fanatic sermon of loony preachers.

US Americans should be proud of finally having a president with a good character and help him to make this world a better place. It seems that his qualities are more appreciated in foreign countries than in his home land.

And what has to be said about national healthcare: It is a blatant shame that the USA up to now were not capable to implement a national healthcare which would bring great relief to the millions (!) of poor citizens. The quality of a nation is showing how it is acting towards the poor and needy.

But to answer your question: Even a blind chicken may be lucky and find a corn here and there.

Balkan_spirit

Hi, Dear Billy

It is my First time to send a question to you.
I've read some of your info about "life and death" and that people should not be afraid to DIE, since it's a normal natural creational law that every living being dies (physical body), a spirit form goes to "other" side and comes back into a new body through "reincarnation".
Now, do you or Plejaren know "true" nature of death?
Is it a painful feeling at a moment of death?
Do people see a long bright tunnel?
Does our own "spirit" or Creation itself decides when a person is suppose to die? or something else?...
Sorry if my question seems too complex.

Thank you very much,
I wish you a long and healthy life,
and all Best to you and other FIGU members.

Salome!

Basically, the so-called death agony is a peaceful, harmonious state, a transition process from life to death. People who are watching a person die (during the death/last agony bystanders often misunderstand the heavy breathing and twitching etc. as fear; but it is just a ceasing of the body’s functions).
Of course there are people who fear death or who have led a life full of hatred and greed etc., and if death nears they cling to life and suffer horribly (psyche) etc. This can be led back to the fact that their conscience which they have suppressed so long surfaces at last and starts to rebel.

It goes without saying that dying through an execution is no peacful occurrence, and dying instantly through an accident prevents a peacful transition process.

The time of death is determined by creational = natural laws, i.e. by the functioning or rather malfunctioning and wasting away of our physical body, through the aging process or by a disease etc.

Nobody

Hello Mr Meier,

In the recent contact translations I read how the stress form the mission almost caused you to quite. First, I would like to say thank you and your perseverance is an inspiration. I find it hard to believe why the rest of the world has not listened to you.

How was it when you were going through so much stress that you were able to maintain a neutral-positive state that would allow the plejaren to safely visit you?

Billy concentrated on his duty, and he was listening to simple music played very loud for hours.

(Note by CF: If Semjase wouldn’t have been capable to „restore“ his Gefühlswelt (feelings) by technical means he wouldn’t have survived that terrible state.)

Kiwiseeker

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for for your clarification about the gods Jehav and Jehovah.
According to the book`The Moses Legacy` by Graham Phillips, Akhenaten (Echnaton) came to the throne in Egypt about 1360 BCE. Also in the 1970's, Danish geophysicists examined ice-core samples from Greenland and deduced that a massive eruption occurred on Earth about 1390 BCE (plus or minus 50y) and they claimed that this could only have been the eruption of the Thera volcano of Santorini. Furthermore, excavations in the harbour town of Amnisos in Crete showed evidence of a tsunami and also an Egyptian jar inscribed with the 33rd year of the reign of Tuthmosis IV was found there, which indicated that the tsunami could not have taken place until the reign of Amonhotep III -so after 1385 BCE.
In your `An Open Word` you write:
1242. After the death of Echnaton, about 1350 BC, Moses saw his chance coming in order to finally bring the Hebrews under his rule and to lead them away from Egypt.
1250. According to the present day calendar, these events [the Exodus] occurred about 3500 years [~1500BCE] back and fall exactly at that time, when in the wild Hellenland (Greece) the volcano Santorini exploded and an approximately 180 m high tsunami chased over the Mediterranean, then hit Egypt with disastrous force and an immense catastrophe was brought upon the country.
In Contact 150 the eruption of Santorini is given by Quetzal as 1453 BCE. However, this does not agree with the date for the death of Echnaton (para. 1242 -1350 BCE) or the Exodus (para. 1250 - ~1500 BCE) as in `An Open Word`, or with the data from `The Moses Legacy`.
I can only conclude that the dates given for the death of Echnaton and the Exodus are in error by about 100 years and should therefore be back dated by this amount. Is this so?
Thankyou and Best Wishes for the New Year,
Charles

As has been clearly verified by Ptaah during the 361st contact of June 24, 2004, the eruption of Santorin volcano happened exactly 1453 BCE. He knows it from his great-grandfather Hilak’s notes who was observing the eruption.
In PP Kontaktberichte Block 9, on page 179 you can read the his following answer:

Billy: Bezüglich des Ausbruchs des Santorin-Vulkans diktiert mir Ptaah gleich folgendes:
Sei gegrüsst Christian Frehner und verstehe gut, was ich zu erklären habe: Du schreibst unserem Freund Eduard folgendes: ‹Ellenberger weist auf einen weiteren Punkt hin, der seiner Meinung nach nicht stimmen soll, nämlich der Ausbruch des Santorin-Vulkans. Gemäss Quetzal, Seite 288, geschah dies im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. Ellenberger meint, neuere Forschungen der letzten 20 Jahre hätten ergeben, dass dieses Geschehen sich ca. 1700 v. Chr. zugetragen habe.› Dazu ist zu erklären, dass unsere sehr genauen Aufzeichnungen der Tatsächlichkeit dessen entsprechen, dass der grosse und Santorin zerstörende Ausbruch des Vulkans nicht ca. 1700 v. Chr., sondern zweifellos im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. stattgefunden hat. Mein Ur-Grossvater Hilak war Zeuge des Geschehens und fertigte genaue Aufzeichnungen
über die Katastrophe an. Den Annalen gemäss war der Santorin-Vulkan seit alters her häufig am Eruptieren und durch Erdgas- und Meerwassereinbrüche gefährdet, wodurch er dann tatsächlich auch explodierte, als sich durch einbrechende Wasser und Erdgase in die Magma ein explosives Gemisch bildete, das zur Katastrophe führte. Also ist es nicht richtig, dass die Zerstörung der Insel durch den Santorin-Vulkan 1700 v. Chr. erfolgte, sondern tatsächlich im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. Anderweitige Darlegungen sind also ebenso falsch wie auch unzulängliche Forschungsergebnisse geologischer oder sonstiger Art. Tatsache ist aber auch, dass durch die häufigen Eruptionen des Santorin-Vulkans über Hunderte und Tausende von Jahren hinweg Ablagerungen entstanden sind, die von den Ausbrüchen des Vulkans zeugen. Der Vulkan hatte die letzten 2400 Jahre v. Chr. mehrere schwere Ausbrüche, wobei allein zwischen 1500 und 1760 v. Chr. deren drei waren, nebst mehreren kleineren, die keine allzu grosse Bedeutung hatten. Gesamthaft hat sich dabei der gesamte Grund und Untergrund derart verändert, dass keine genauen Anhaltspunkte mehr gefunden werden können in bezug aller kleinen und grossen Eruptionen. Insbesondere wurden durch die gewaltige Explosion des Santorin-Vulkans 1453 Jahre v. Chr. die eigentlichen Eruptionsmaterialien weit ins Meer hinausgeschleudert und hinterliessen auf den Überresten der einstigen wunderschönen Insel sowie in deren näherer und weiterer Umgebung daher kaum nennenswerte Spuren, wobei ältere jedoch gut auffindbar sind. So geht alles aus den Aufzeichnungen von meinem Ur-Grossvater hervor.
Das also, lieber Christian, diktierte mir Ptaah soeben in den Computer, damit ich es Dir auch gleich faxen kann.
Liebe Grüsse
Billy – auch Ptaah lässt Dich grüssen

Getknowledge

Dear Billy,

You answered:

"One’s genes can be, or are influenced by one’s thinking and acting, and according to the intensity of it."

Coming from short parents, so for example i can actually make my self grow taller, at any age, if i somehow think about it? If so how?

Thanks.
Tien

You could grow taller if you pull on the hair on your head (if there is any left) for seven hours a day during the next 50 years.
(just a joke)

Influencing the genes takes (or can take) effect on your offspring = children and next generations. This has to do with physical heredity.

Stevieo

what well happen to me when i die i remeber you saying that the other side(after you die) is like a sleep state so when i die the exsprences well be like going to sleep at night except when i wake up im in a new concious(body) and i wont remeber my past self cause i wont be conciouse of it is there really anything to fear about death

also when u say we here to learn in this life so learn as much as you can do you mean i sould live my life any way i demand and wishes are liveing it the sprital way like people at a holy chruch beliveing in god even tho it's them selfs thats god

Learning as much as possible during one’s life means – besides learning material knowledge etc. – that you strive to lead a virtuous life and realize/understand the meaning of life, the crational laws behind everything, and to avoid belief. Try to find the real truth behind everything.

Jonzie

Billy, do you have any knowledge of Ialdabaoth or the sons of chaos as opposed to the sons of light? Was Ialdabaoth real?

\blueBilly doesn’t know about it, but this appears to be a dubious matter.}

Sitkaa

Do Plejarens practice martial arts? If so, are they like Aikido, or more than just defensive?

Billy doesn’t know.

Norm

Hi Billy, Whats the best way to rid your house of a poltergeist?

By detecting the person who unconciously triggers the phenomenon and helping that person to learn correct thinking. A „poltergeist“ is triggered by a living person with psychic/consciousness-related problems.

Johnnybalmain

Hello Billy,
Our immune system fluctuates from high efficiency to low efficiency mainly in part because of what food we ingest. On assuming that this statement is correct would the eating of seeds, primarily apple seeds be of benefit to the boosting of our immune system.
Peace John

Not only food is responsible for the state/condition of our immune system, but also the mental state, the lack of vitamins, minerals, etc.
Whether apple seeds are good for a „boosting effect“ is not known to Billy. But one should avoid to eat larger amounts of seeds that are bitter because they contain harmful or even deadly chemicals (hydrocyanic acid).

Smukhuti

Dear Billy,

In contact 207 you discussed with Quetzal about New Testament which contains falsified number of peoples who attended the "Sermon on the Mount", i.e. 5000 instead of 250. Also it was 5 barley loaves and two fish that were multiplied by Jmmanuel and distributed between men, women and children.

Quetzal explained that this falsification was made through John.

But in Talmud Jmmanuel, Chapter 16 "The feeding of five thousand", there is also mention of 5000 people who were fed and 5 barley loaves and 3 fish that were multiplied.

How did the wrong number of people and fish got into Talmud Jmmanuel? Did Judas got this information from John?
Salome.
Suv

This may be a translation error made by Isa Rashid. Billy will search for a clarification.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

you have explained the negative consequences of organ donation. In today´s world mechanical artificial organs are in an experimental phase and as far as i know the technology is still not enough to create organs through genetic engineering from your own cells.

So, in the meantime while science advances enough, what should we do? Should we avoid organ donation and let the people die?

thank you very much

The scientists are making good progress in genetic engineering.
It’s up to every human’s decision whether or not to apply for an organ donation. The negative effects have been explained before in this forum.

Edward_b

My question relates to the Codex mentioned in one of his contacts with Quetzal, from contact 154.

In this contact it lists the star signs of groups of peoples (white, african, etc) and the ages for males and females for when the become of determinate age to come in contact with their destined life partner.

My question is, does this codex apply to all Earth humans and how can one really determine if they have met their destined life partner? I did read elsewhere in Billy's articles that a man can determine a partner for himself given that all true love, harmony, and equality, etc form the basis of the relationship.

Given all that I have read, it is difficult to make a final determination for myself in regards to this because I am a hybrid of multiple races, not to mention I was born 'in-between' signs (Virgo/Libra) and from reading the contact I have made some mistakes in my life which makes me think that it may not be possible anymore to do this.

Because of the overpopulation catastrophe many normal laws regarding incarnation etc. are out of order.
Something like a „destined life partner“ only applies to those human beings who are a part of the codex. This is a small minority only. Therefore you don’t have to bother about those figures.

(Note by CF: Don’t have any expectations regarding a partner, be open, and don’t hurry.)

Savio

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 207 where Sermon on the Mount was closely related with the feeding of the 5000, and where the actual number of people “250” was disclosed.

It is observed that both the TJ and the Gospels have not closely related the events of the Sermon on the Mount and the feeding of the 5000.

My question is: Was there a mix up of event timeline within the 207th Contact and why was it possible that the exaggerated number 5000 was written within the TJ?

Salome
Savio

See answer above.

Chem

Dear Billy,

My question relates to 2 aerial phenomenons which occurred on the 9th of December 2009. The first was observed my many citizens in the pre dawn skies over the town Tromso, the northern most town in Norway. This display included a huge white spiralling effect and a descending blue corkscrew effect. The second was a huge black pyramid object sighted over Red Square in Moscow on the same date. The pyramid's reported estimated size was 1 mile across.

My question, can you explain these two sightings?

In your answer (if you are permitted to give an explanation) could you include what it was that occurred over Norway, who was responsible, any particular reason why it occurred there. As for the Pyramid in your answer, is there any relation to the spiral, who is responsible for piloting it and why it was over Red Square in Moscow?

Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated!

Salome,
Chem

Billy neither heard or read about those two „incidents“.

Bianca

Salome Billy,
Taking into consideration that i do not know German and so consequently am incredibly disadvantaged because I am unable to learn the Geistlehre, HOW can I learn otherwise to correct the negative imprinted ways of my thinking and behaviour in my Psyche since my childhood?
WHAT must I do in order to recognize the negative and destructive characteristics and defects that I have? and in WHAT way the negative thoughts and feelings and actions can be released?
HOW do I begin to change it all?
I do practice the Pentra meditation, I do the 12 Affirmations and some other affirmations as well, but I feel like 'something' is holding me back'? feeling happy is even a chore, why?
Herzlichen Danke, Salome Bianca

Direct you thoughts to the truth in reality, i.e. to everyday life. Learn to act correctly. If negative things from the past arise, look at them and then let them pass. Try to live with your thoughts in the present, and not in the past. You cannot change things of the past, but you can now determine your future.

Besides: Even if you could read the Geisteslehre in German, you would still face the same problem/s.
Don’t let your head hang low. Perceverance is required.

(Note by CF: Don’t try too hard; lean back, but stick at it. You cannot change all, but slowly just one thing after another. Be patient, be attentive, and don’t have high expectations.)

Norbertob

Hello Billy,

The 0° k or the absolute cero in temperature measure, Is really absoulte?, I am looking for things that are absolute because I think those are a good ground to lay your foundations, like the absolute truth or the real truth, Creational laws is another example, but thinking about the laws of nature I was looking for absolutes and it came to my mind the absolute cero in temperature measure.

Thank you very much
Regards,
Norberto Burciaga

It seems that the absolute cero in temperature is valid for the entire material belt of our universe. Billy doesn’t know if there is a lower value, or whether an even lower value/figure may be achieved through sophisticated technical means.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

Concerning the history of the mission from ancient times until now, a clear picture of the timeline would be very interesting and appreciated. When exactly did Nokodemjon and the first of the 144208 Lyrians come to the Earth? And when they leave the Earth at the end of the Aquarian Age in the year 3999 and go to other worlds, how long will these helpers and Nokodemjon continue to work together to fully accomplish this mission?

I know that the mission on Earth is only going to last about another 800 years. But my thinking is that it must continue on into many other worlds of which you have already had contacts with their leaders. If I am not mistaken, and please correct me if I am wrong, it has been about 12 billion years already since Nokodemjon first returned from Arahat Athersata to bring his people back to reason before they destroyed all of Creation. Is this accurate?

Salome to you,
Lonnie Morton

This would lead too far. However, you may read Bernadette Brand’s book about the history of Nokodemjon.

Btw: The figure of 800 years doesn’t relate to the duration of the mission. In 800 years we can expect the first real reward from our mission because then the spiritual teaching will really spread on Earth and will free the people from the fangs of religion and belief.

The mission itself never stops.

Newinitiation

Billy where it concern filial piety in all it's intended meaning, in reference to the laws of love even bad parents are suppose to be granted reverence and respect because they too are also an inviolable creation of Creation yet should they not also earn their respect from their children rather than demanding it just because they are your parents.
My question is what could be said about the most appropriate form of filial piety and the form of conduct willed into action from children towards parents other than compassion, respect, understanding, patience, love, punishment (through well intended criticism), obedience (?) etc.

with respect
Matt Lee

Human beings shall grant respect to their parents, but they must not approve bad deeds and behaviour.
The same is true regarding all other human beings: Pay respect and reverence to all of them, because all are human beings and own a spirit form within them, which is linked with Creation. This doesn’t mean, though, that people must not be put into separation if they have committed a crime, or that bad or harmful behaviour must not be criticized or prevented.

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

I hope you are well

As I know, there are different levels of consciousness development among the peoples on Earth.

Which or whose of these peoples will play the most significant roles when the earth mankind will definitively be spiritually and consciuosly awakened at last?

Dankeschön für ihrer sehr interessanten antworten und Dankschön für alles etwas schon getan und was zu tun vorwärts in zukunft

Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards
/Baselineplayer

Those people and peoples who have learned the most regarding the spiritual laws and recommendations. The future will tell/show which persons and peoples and when.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page