Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through April 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Synergy, in regards to your first question, the answer is in there:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_424
"All investigations that we could carry out in the past three years were only made possible by our newest technology, which we had received from a people befriended with Asket. Only through this new technology from the technologically highly developed Sonaer was it possible for us to investigate in the most exact and detailed manner many years into the past, and to find the truth in all those things that we accepted as truth for about one hundred years although they were wrong and did not represent the truth. Through the possibility, still incomprehensible for us, that human beings of earth are able to bathe in lies and presumptions, which do not represent the truth, we have, as already mentioned, let ourselves be deceived and led astray. The possibility to say something different than it is in truth, is the reason why we considered the alleged contact stories of various human beings of earth to be the truth, and designated people as contact persons who in reality had not been such. "

In answer to your next question, what would you do if you knew what was going to happen? Would you take steps to try and change it? Would you move? Would you panic people by telling them? Fear of coming events would be very detrimental to the human psyche and this is not what the Plejaren want.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Yoid

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The same things makes me confused.

Rarena

Post Number: 572
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Synergy,

Nice to meet you. It is a good question you ask and this may be an explanation of the descrepancy in the indicated data.

It has been my pleasure to meet Stanton Freidman, a nuclear physicist and lead investigator on the Barney and Betty Hill case in 1961... so the event happened one way or another, either it was invented or real and may concern some other space or earth based beings of which we may or may not be at liberty to discuss.

There may have been a telepathic aspect of this case which is addressed in C37 thereby making the event observable in only a consciousness based frame of reference.

Because an event happened on TV or in a book, does it mean the event really happened in real life... although we may indeed discuss it as an actual event. It could have been invented within the minds of those who had the experience (I.E. Betty and Barney Hill).

The Plejaren are human and probably make very subtle mistakes in comparison to our civilization. In fact if there are any mistakes or descrepancies in the data... it is probrably on this end... At that time, the Plejaren did not know if it was an actual event, in fact... Semjase says so in the contact you so thoughtfully and intelligently provided.

Semjase to Billy C37(circa 1975)concerning the use of physical-chemical analysis of human beings in 1961 without thier conscious knowledge:

"As far as we know, this is still unknown on Earth, but very much used by certain space-traveling races."

Knowing Billy and something about his Plejaren contacts, what is written about them in the contact notes... these beings are impeccable when it comes to thier exact phrasing indicating extreme wisdom... in all areas.

Another idea that came to mind was the fact that there was a recent policy (sort of a "prime directive no touch policy" of lesser evolved civilizations) enacted by the Plejaren or other non-space fareing nations concerning the securing of evidence such as artifacts on Mars etc. and this event may have fallen under these recently changed policies' guidlines. Protection of a nearby human race could also be a factor.

In Contact 424 Ptaah mentions it appears the Hills lied about their hypnosis session with Stanton. So, as it is impossible to tell if someone is lying due to the "sphere of secrecy" surrounding each living human being in regards to free will this may be unknown. It may also be that the Hills have passed on to the Great Beyond and their consciousness may now be freely observed by the Plejaren.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Rarena

"Sometimes, just sometimes, it pays to be hidden and that the incarnation cycle serves just that, it's purpose being truly an opportunity for us to create a progressive moderation of thoughts and wisdom through trial and error!

But woe to the soul who is awakened and must deal with that day of knowing the truth thus beginning with and slowly trying to gain the trust and respect of all those so called alloted few of such worldly knowledge and to them to who have yet to be awakened!

And when and where is it in the unwritten law given to just go by simple faith in order to prove that we are not alone in this Infinite choice of Multi-verses!

Sometimes knowing and withholding the unknown is, just that, ignorance through bliss or should we just easier to take the other road and chance to offer change through a common bound called love and respect ~ Not blind but realistic in nature all cause and effect based through gathered experience, and well planning!

Would Jmmanuel be crucified all over again --- most certainly ~ Yes!

["Are you and I willing to take that ultimate sacrifice and be willing to die for just a simple cause?" Others have thought so and done it so many times in the past and have died unnecessarily and needlessly, following the so called one's of power whose truth is based on the word of wisdom! But then where does that put us in the whole scheme of things?

I hope you understand what, I'm trying to say and convey here through my ramblings:

"It's just not that easy being the horse of a different color!"

Forgive this old soul I'm just trying to express feelings of love, in the limitation brought on by words alone!

We are the beacons for the future, let's not foul this one up! We are all together in the light! Follow your heart and you'll never go wrong!

[“The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others”]
~Tibetan Proverb quotes
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Atlantis82

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is there any info in contact notes about other developing worlds where they have tryed 2 help in a similar way 2 earth, and did it fail like here etc?

Edward

Post Number: 1762
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Atlantis.....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I have not come across such what you are referring to. But, it would be quite
Logical, that the Plejarans and Federation would help/aide any planet which is
in need for Creational Spiritual Teachings, etc, to improve their life
standards and well being.

And, I would NOT say....that the Plejarans 'failed' here, on Earth, though.
Slowly, Man is making quite Positive progression in the right direction.
Gradually, people will notice Billy and the Spiritual Teaching(s) he brings
anew to mankind. This is a step-by-step process, you know...

We Earth beings may perhaps conduct like-wise actions as the Plejarans do(in
the future), when it is needed to help/aide any planet/civilization in need, if need be.

"Things can go wrong....but....things can also go right", as they say.

Thus, we should manifest ourselves: Neutral Positive.

The Spiritual Teaching(s) IS...bearing her fruits to mankind, and again, in a
step-by-step processing. And the Mission IS succeeding, as the Plejarans
made known. Thus, there is NO mention of 'failure', what-so-ever.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Atlantis82

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah, thanks. it was a reference 2 previous intervention. Religions forming from the teachings was a big failure, although not there fault, still a failure, thats all i meant.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 182
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 260, Tuesday, February 3, 1998

Billy: Ptaah, how does it happen, however, that these human sacrifices are denied over and over again – is there a plausible explanation for it?

Ptaah: The reason is probably to be found in the fact that so far, there still isn’t any concrete evidence of human sacrifices among these people, that is, such has not yet been found, but this will still arise in the foreseeable future with certainty.
The present lack of evidence says nothing at all, for human sacrifices did, in fact, take place. Findings and signs that suggest that human sacrifices took place are, so far, only unsatisfactory, but they are actually there. Connections also exist that arose by intruders who invaded the peoples mentioned and carried out human sacrifices, but this in no way excludes the self-conducted human sacrifices of the peoples mentioned.

--------------------------------
I think human sacrifices were known to take place decades before 1998, the year of contact 260. Does the mainstream archaeologists deny human sacrifices? Are human sacrifices by aztecs, mayans & incas not proved satisfactorily?

A fresh look at tales of human sacrifice
Mexican digs confirm grisly Spanish-era accounts
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6853177/
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Indi

Post Number: 455
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy must have come across some disagreement on the issue of Aztec and Mayan, Incan sacrifices at the time of the contacts.

To my knowledge, it is acknowledged in archeology that sacrifices were a part of life of these peoples, and that for some it was considered a privilege in some senses.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on April 21, 2010)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi,

why did the plejarens call the center of our milkyway galaxy as "Central Sun" but not as a " Black hole" which was confirmed by scientists in 2008 ?

Black hole confirmed in Milky Way
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7774287.stm

Thomas

Post Number: 918
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a black hole is a collapsed star!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Villatlf

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Black Holes in the center of the galaxies are surrounded by several stars and matter that is falling down in a spiral path to the black hole (to the horizon of events). Because of that, it emits a lot of energy, that means that if you go to the center of the Milky Way in a spaceship (some how), and see it, it will looks like a huge start (a big sun). Calling it a Central Sun sounds logical. It is not black no matter it has a black hole inside. That is the way the astronomers detect black holes, by the intense emission of energy they produce.

Francisco

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1153
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Did I get this wrong?

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/11094.html#POST48035

Thanks,
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 575
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson I think we are all speculating about how does the Galaxy sun's radiation and the Universal Central Belt's radiation affect everything in both material and spiritual realms. Asking Billy in the next round of questions would help.

Scott

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

The Questions to Billy Section should be open the later part of next week.

Scott

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1158
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Hector.

I've found the reference I was looking for about the galaxy, but not the "universe's central belt's radiation" to which you refer. Did I miss something?

Anyway, girls and boys, if we all turn now to page 325 in our copy of And Still They Fly, we'll read, "By far the most powerful cosmic influence originates from the tremendous energy of the central sun of the galaxy ..." Guido goes on to say, "The next level of energy is radiated from the various zodiac constellations ..." And then there is mention of planetary vibrations.

Help me out here Hector. Where'd you get your info?

Cheers!
Dyson
------------------------------------------------
I am also a terrestrial (Ha ha ha ha ha!) You cracked me up, David! :-D

Hector

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/948

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Hector,

There's so much out there! And so hard to find!

This file is a little odd, because it mentions Bush, Blair and Sharon, but has a 2010 copyright date on it. I do now remember it from a few years ago. I sure would like to get my hands on a searchable file of the Meier material. It would make my volunteer work here a lot more helpful.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a little clarification of terms:

In the reader's question to which Hector refers, in the above URL, Billy describes one minor source (the Milky Way's central black hole being primary) of this mysterious radiation - which promotes spiritual evolution - as the "Universum-Zentralsonne resp. vom Universum-Zentralkern", which can be translated as, "universe('s) central sun, respectively, central core of the universe".

We're taught that the universe is built a little like an onion, or a Russian doll, with seven nested layers, only one of which is material. In the FIGU texts, the word, "Gürtel" is used, to describe the form of these nested layers, which is customarily translated as "belt". But I think either "shell" or simply "layer" might be less confusing, since, in English, I can't really find any use of the noun, "belt" which doesn't conform to the below (courtesy Wikidict)
# A band worn around the waist to hold clothing to one's body (usually pants), hold weapons (such as a gun or sword), or serve as a decorative piece of clothing.

As part of the act, the fat clown's belt broke, causing his pants to fall down.

# A band used as a restraint for safety purposes, such as a seat belt.

Keep your belt fastened; this is going to be quite a bumpy ride.

# A band that is used in a machine to help transfer motion or power.

The motor had a single belt that snaked its way back and forth around a variety of wheels.

Cheers!

Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1245
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 02:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, Scott, Greetings to All

Perhaps if you would first check this (prior source, whole page, posted):

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/10637.html#POST44847

Then, From Contact 9 (Vol I, Message From the Pleiades, lines 176 thru 187) is given this:

[ This is the initial phase of the "Golden Age", the transition phase of 184 years.
The culmination of this period will come in 2028 (our years).
The revolutionary force of this new epoch has begun in 1844, and since then the extensive alterations on Earth rush irresistably forward.
The New Age already demands its tribute, religious delusion, rapidly developing sciences, rampant crime, and wars of extirpation, characteristics of this time which can not be ignored.
The first half of the transition period lasted 92 years, until 1936, while the Earth felt the last of the "Age of Pisces" (as it was called).
[ Since that time, rapidly evolving events, discoveries, inventions, etc., were characteristic as for no other time.
This whole sun-system with all its innumerable creatures is under the control of the new age.
Each and everything is influenced by it, because this is a cosmic law.
It is to this law, to which are subject all movements of planets and all forms of life in the Universe, that the earth proceeds in the run of cosmic events since 1844, which according to evolution replaces all hitherto existing regulations not of the Creational character.
[ The origin of this epochal change is in the radiation effect of the huge central sun around which your system circles once in 25,860 years and passes through 12 epochs within the meaning of your astrologer’s Zodiacs.
The Earth has already touched the outer borders of the "Golden Radiation" of the central sun, which are of the strongest and most revolutionary radiation.]
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Now as given in the Teachings, All Energy in the Universe(s) is Creation Energy

* That all "matter" is Creation Energy condensed by a factor of = C^2, the Speed of Light Squared
* That all Radiant Creation Energy carries (& originates from) the Spirit Conscious Idea-Love-Wisdom-BEING of Creation.
* That all Energy then is the actual expression of Creation Consciousness, Creation Spirit.

Then by Earth passage through the central Plane of the Galaxy, we are in actuality passing through the greatest radiant portion of the Accretion-disk which emanates around the 'Central Sun' - the Galactic Core.This will in fact continue until 2028.

Now we do not know what occurred with Humanity on Earth 25,860-years ago, as all records were lost in the Great Cataclysm.

Let us expect, as is now happening - in evidence by the appearance of the 7th Prophet, the spread of Truth, an awakening of Spirit among we the people - that this will also accelerate from the continued infusion of Spiritual Energy FOCUSED our way from the greatest source within our Galaxy - the Golden Radiation of Creation Energy at the Galactic Core.

* By logical extension, it is this greater infusion of Creation Spiritual Energy cannot do any less than create a higher resonance of the Human Spirit. A higher Resonance of the Spirit defines Spiritual Evolution.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e80O0NOKk94

Fast forward to the 8 minute mark to hear what the Plejarens told Billy Meier about Mozart's cause of death...and the secret location of his body

I cannot grasp the name of his friend who buried him, can someone spell it out please..

p.s: We will never find his grave according to plejaren as told by christian..

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

Nice job! :-)

It demonstrates two things very nicely.

1.) "the huge central sun around which your system circles once in 25,860 years" is indeed the galaxy, and not the universe's nucleus, resp. core, which is heralding the dawning Golden Age of Knowledge. (see: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/11094.html#POST48035 )

2.) The info is there to find, in English, albeit scattered and un-indexed. To do so little actual digging before thinking that asking Billy (!?) is the way to go demonstrates to me that the information from him about the ONLY way his teachings can be absorbed is still falling on deaf ears.

" ... denn würde ihnen alles Wissen einfach wie Futter hingeschmissen und von ihnen gedankenlos und ohne Verarbeitung gefuttert, dann würde es keinen eigentlichen Erfolg bringen, sondern nur ein gewisses Schulwissen, während der Rest unverdaut als Exkremente wieder ausgeschieden würde."

( ... if all knowledge was simply tossed out to them like feed and they fed on it thoughtlessly and without processing, then it would bring no proper success, but rather only a certain school-knowledge, while the undigested remainder would be secreted again as excrement.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv5p468.htm

And for everybody here unhappy with the difficulties associated with USAmerican political/social reform and how it should best be approached, you will remain in the darkness of freely-chosen misfortune (ignorance) if you don't familiarise yourself with the contents and themes of U.S. Congressman Paul Findley's courageous book about who REALLY sits firmly in USAmerica's driver's seat. I think that it is one of the most important books that there is at this moment in history and is also just about the most shocking and unbelievable book I've ever read (and I don't state that lightly) although my research forces me to accept that it is a true account of a grim, factual situation.

They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby - by Congressman Paul Findley

http://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Speak-Out-Institutions/dp/155652482X

Significantly, although I've now made numerous recent attempts here to shine a spotlight on this very disturbing truth, those attempts have resulted in not one single solitary forum comment in reply. Why is that?

Salome,
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 921
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually BEAM said once that it was not the central sun of the galaxy that = we circle every 25,860 years but I do not have the reference so believe it = or not.=A0 It was clarified, I believe, in one of the Lesefragen or maybe i= t was a bulletin or a contact report.=A0 I don't recall so don't bother ask= ing...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page