Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 04, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 04, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 643
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for passing on the teaching of the existence of Creation.

As mentioned in earlier Q&A session, it is natural that religions exist during the evolution process of human species around the universe.

It was mentioned that there are still hostile human species capable of deep space traveling exist within the universe, obviously they know nothing about the existence of Creation.

My question is: How long would it take in average for a human species on a certain planet to discover and prove the existence of Creation? Or is this discovery destined?

Salome

Savio

Marbar

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and FIGU,

Thank you for answering my questions about the prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammend, I really needed those answers.

For over 60 years, you and the Plejarens always tell us not to listen to the voices in your head. Somehow, I keep succumbing to these voices. Now I'm wandering this, this occurs when I'm about to go to sleep at night or during the day. I be in my bed laying down and my body is too tired to get up, but my mind is not tired.

This does not occur all the time now ever since I stopped believing in a creator-god, as I'm laying down in my bed, there I saw this white entity and I asked about my what I would do in the future and the entity gave an answer. Now another time, I saw a person online that I really want to contact now I'm about to go to sleep and I heard a female voice with a British accent saying don't contact her. I heard a male voice at times, but it seems the male voice scares me while the female voice don't scare me at all. The male voice calls himself ST. Germain and he claims he is a Pleiadian and told him that it is Plejaren and that Billy Meier is the only human being on Earth that is in contact with ETS.

I hope I'm not confusing you. I think it could be caused by something that is stressing me in life. But remember, these voices do not occur when I'm wide awake and moving around.

Can you explain this?

Salome,
Marbar

Bianca

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Last time when we chatted briefly, you said that my name may mean 'white queen', I remember that I was feeling puzzled. Can you please help or point me in the right direction so that I may find some meaning to the title you gave me? and does my name have a 'universal consciousness connection specifically? by that i mean besides being the obvious fact that we are all inter-connected through the universal consciousness of Creation? could the meaning help me understand who I am and what is my duty in this life because I know that given names are very important?!
Many thanks, Salome Bianca

Norm

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Thule society's relationship with Giza. Was there face to face meetings between the two groups?
My Website

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

How are you? I hope you recievd my letter and please tell Ptaah for me that I'm sorry for the loss of his third wife. Now I have a question for a long time I was wondering about the time you took the San Fransisco photos I was just thinking that when the earthquake does happen will your past self and past Semjase be there taking the photos? I was just curious.

Kind Regards,

Shaban Pelinku

Joe

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, do the Plejaren consider oral sex to be wrong and unhygienic?

Mavi

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, My question is about what's right to do when somebody is very sick, his body is in bad shape and the doctors begin hooking tubes all over his body in order to keep him alive,and making surgeries, etc. When and how we know we are interfiring too much in his time to die? Is it appropriate to just let his illness alone and his body take care of himself or run to the hospitals and keep somebody alive with all the tubes in his trachea for breathing, nasogastric for food, etcetera or / and in coma for years?
What's is the correct way to act?
Thank you very much for your light,
Mavi

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How big purpose does the CERN have in our future advancements in science?

Sincerely,
Niko Sulonen
You shine from the light that you shed; Your spirit comes from the Creation, you are part of the Creation.

Karrol

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I am sad to see that the P's are no longer going to supply us with prophecies. I understand that most of humanity does not listen but what about those of us that do? In my humble opinion, I think that they are instrumental in getting peoples attention and stimulating them to think. I know that for me they really helped to open my eyes to what is going on in the world, and what we are doing to the earth. Is there any chance that they would change their minds for those of us that listen?

Thanks,

Karrol Steeves

Scott

Post Number: 1967
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Maybe you could clarify something for me which I am confused about.

One of the Passive Members mentioned the following regarding Moses: Billy told me in 1989 when I asked him if he had seen Moses that he had. I asked how big he was and he said about 6 ft. 4 - "a big man". I asked him what Moses was like and Billy made a sour face and said, "...an opportunist". That about sums it up from what I have read since then.

Subsequent to this, someone on the English Forum asked if you had ever met Moses, and the response was you had never traveled back in time to meet Moses.

My question is, did you ever see Moses in your time travels even though you may not have met him?

111. "Wahrlich, du hast sehr vieles geregelt und gelernt in deinem bisherigen Leben, und du reistest auch in die Zeit Moses zurück, wo du viele Wahrheiten gefunden hast."

111. (Truly, you have seen to, and learnt, very much in your life up to this point, and you have also traveled back into the time of Moses, where you have encountered many truths.)

Thank you very much

Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 04, 2010)

Edmundo

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I've read interview made by Raphael Labro. I don't know if that interview was genuine. But according Raphael Labro you have mentioned Ezekiel as your past reincarantion. Was it truth? If no, was the biblical Ezekiel a man with knowledge of spiritual teachings and one with lesser prophetic mission?
Also Ptaah's grandfather had name Ezekeel (according CR 469); Is the similarity of names only accidental?

link to part of interview:
http://raphael-labro.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98

Scott

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getknowledge

Billy, do you know if the real cause of death of Bruce Lee and his son Brandon was accidental or murder?

Thank you.
Tien

He doesn't know.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian, many greetings to you:

On a previous question you have told me that the spirit form of the human doesn’t communicate (with the material conscience.) But then we were talking with a friend, and we were wondering that the spirit form sends impulses to the sub conscience, from where the material conscience either accepts the impulse or not. So the spirit form doesn’t communicate directly, but via impulses to the sub conscience?

Thank you, Marcela

Yes.
It is possible though that a human being can tap into the spirit form to draw information (impulses) from it, like e.g. spiritual laws and recommendations. This, however, requires that the person's evolutionary level (consciousness-related) is very high, something all the human beings on Earth will not attain/develop of for a long time!

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Hope you are all right.

Well, the answer is still a bit vague.

So, I will word it in this way with a concrete seine:

Given that my father is still alive today.
Suppose I go back in the past and meet my father young. I point a gun to him and draw the trigger.

Concretely, what occured to the bullet?

Many thanks!
Lepuniv

You cannot change something that has already happened.

(Note by CF: You can never "undo" a thought, feeling or action.
Anyone who is capable to travel back into the past knows that what has happened cannot be reversed. Therefore such a person would not even think to travel into the past with the intention of using a gun in the way you describe.)

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

The very dangerous satanic, luciferian, devil worshipping, ritual child sacrificing, dispensationalistic, eschatological secret society members occupying the high echelons of government, corporate and secret groups that control it are continuing their vile campaign to dominate the world through multitude of devious and cunning psychological warfare on the supposedly dumb, idiotic and just so so stupid masses of willfully ignorant people.
Through the complicity and the co-operation of lackeys in the media strategically positioned to do their bidding, the masses have been misdirected, miseducated, mis-disinformed, misadvised and diverted into an unthinking consumer cows brainwashed with so much trash and garbage produced from it.
The very very important issues are never discussed at a meaningful level and only in small insignificant circles and no real solutions are achieved in this quagmire.
One very pertinent issue that must be addressed and has been for sometime only in small circles is the insanities of weapons in space.
The sophistication of already well established weapons in space that target ET vehicles and of course terrestrial targets must be mind boggling for the average joe on the street yet together with many other forms of secret technological weapons still classified and unknown, the fake ET invasion scenario is getting ever so closer to being consumated.
Billy since most of these weapons are produced from the private corporate sector as opposed to the governmental military industrial complex which you still cannot discuss because of the obvious previously stated reasons, can you at least shed some light and information as much as it is permissible for this current time on how effectively the grassroots can counteract or even thwart to a degree this very dangerous state of affair surpassing the obvious answers of needing to be informed and being educated about it.

Thank you
Matt Lee

What can be said is that there are no weapons in space "that target ET vehicles".

(Note by CF: When Billy doesn't refer to the many claims in your e-mail, this doesn't mean that he takes them as granted and agrees with you, at least not entirely.
Regarding your question: A change for the better (or worse) must always occur on the personal level, within each individual. It's the responsibility of the persons who are (getting) aware of dangerous developments and threats in their respective countries to stand up and publish their concerns, and to elect decent and non-egoistical representatives into the governments.)

Smukhuti

Hello Billy,

I am asking this question on behalf of Dean who posted this in futureofmankind site:

Is there any significance related to the prophets being born in the month of February?
That is from Henoch to Billy - whose birth dates are known.

Thank you
Salome.
Suv

The happenings regarding the fathering and birth of those prophets was controlled/regulated by Arahat Athersata. Through this process it was secured that the prophets were born at a certain period in the year (today named as February) where a consciousness-related development is more extensively possible than at other times.

Syn

Billy, currently I cant think of a question for you.

But I think I should say this as its way overdue and I feel like I don't say it often enough.

I just wanted to say thank you very much for everything you have done for us on this planet.

thank you for living through the hardships that you endured within your life.

thank you for surviving 21 documented assassination attempts(is there anymore I'm missing?)

thank you for answering the questions that is presented to you and still answer to this day.

thank you for being humble and reserved.

I can go on and on for a day about all the things you have done for us.

I also wanted to say thank you the the p's for helping us grow and to at least give us a push to spiritual evolution. For watching us, for giving us warning and predictions and prophecies. There is also many more things I wanted to say but I don't want this to be too long.
Although I am horrible for embedding my emotions and feelings into words I did the best I can.

I am grateful for everything you guys have done for me personally and for everyone else. I hope you can live a long and prosperous life billy, the world needs you, but they need your message even more.

-Gerald Massey

Thank you and kind regards.

Chrish64

Hello Billy. 30 years ago I first learned about you and your contacts with the Plejarans. From the beginning I could feel in my heart that it was all true. In a parallel fashion I also leaned about a man named John Searl. He is the inventor of the Searl Effect Generator (SEG), which is a series of rings with magnetic rollers spinning around them in a magnetic field. This device is able to function as a generator until it is overloaded. Once over loaded, it becomes superconducting and begins to levitate. Its is essentially an energy converter because it accumulates electrons from the environment and converts them into useful energy. It also enables anti-gravity of sorts to be utilized (functions very much like a beamship). The really interesting thing is that John Searl was able to invent this technology because of two recurring dreams while he was a young boy. Later in life he was able to develop flying saucers based on his invention (SEG), and flew them around the world back in the 60's and 70's. Currently John is setting up a facility in Florida and is working to rebuild this technology, and bring it to market, first as a generator for homes and then as flying devices which should enable real space travel. My questions to you are:
1) Did John receive impulses from the Plejarans about this technology and is this technology feasible and real?
2) Will this technology be successfully developed for the benefit of our planet within a reasonable period of time ( within 5 years)?

Thanks for your time and I am really looking forward to reading the English version of the Goblet Of truth in its entirety soon.

Best Regards,

Chris

Billy doesn't know.

Sanjin

Hallo Mr. Meier.

Could you please explain the term Gleichstellung and how it relates to man and women relationships. The English language does not have an equal term, so it would be good if you could give us a concise definition of the term.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Both, man and woman, have the same rights and possibilities, and they have the right to develop equal capabilities. They must have equality at work and in a marriage, etc.

Davidmg

During the course of my day I will have had many thoughts. Sometimes a single thought comes and goes so fast that there is no time to fully comprehend what had just occurred. There are however moments in my day when it is not possible for me to stop what I am doing, and allow time for my thought process to swell and give rise to a better understanding of why these particular thoughts are trying to briefly hold my attention.

I ask this because I am noticing more thoughts are coming to fruition of which I can no longer deny and cannot ignorantly dismiss as mere coincidence. My most recent was on March 25th. It then took me only a moment to realize as to when I first had this particular thought, which was some 6 days prior to March 25th. I told no one of this particular thought. Yet I could not help but laugh with joy at how quickly this event happened, from thought to completion.

Many of my other thoughts are just that and do not come to play out. But, when my thoughts do happen and they come to play out they will fulfill almost to their completeness and contain only minor variances.

And although these thoughts are quite surprising, they don't scare me, nor do they disrupt my life. They do however cause me to stop and take notice. For me at least there seems to be something different happening here for which I lack understanding. Which is why I ask you, Mr. Meier, for your knowledge, trust and clarity.

Can you help clarify for my learning how thoughts like these can manifest quickly and not be just mere coincidence.

Davidmg

It is inevitable that thoughts can be realized (fulfilled), sooner or later. They don't have to, but can.

Kingman

Hello Eduard,

Greetings to you and all your helpful friends.

Your response to my previous question has helped greatly in clearing my understanding of emotions and feelings. Thank you!

My question today is fairly simple.

Again and again I read, or hear, someone describing a part of the human brain as the, 'reptilian part of the human brain'. They usually try and attribute some human fault or reaction to this ancient brain part. It even gets tossed around by those people with letters after their name and important titles....(yawn). Is it true? Were my ancestors scaly reptilian brained folk? I'm hoping that maybe it came up in conversation with the Plejaren, as I know your not an anthropology expert, or maybe you are?

I don't really want to use this opportunity for such a question but I think it will offer some closure for those lizard-brained people I'm confronted with. Thanks. Have a nice day!
a friend in america
Shawn

In the evolutionary process of the human beings on Earth there was never a reptilian stage, and there's no "reptilian part of the human brain".

(Note by CF: What exists, however, are people who claim that there are reptilian ETs sitting in the governments etc. and performing their influencing. The only "reptilian thing" in that example are the "reptilian-delusional ideas" of certain people.)

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

If you or the P's may, How does Gabriel's, the Celestial father of Jmmanuel, and his group's mission then, compare with your Plajeran contact persons' mission now?

Jun

It was Gabriel's task to father Jmmanuel, to teach him and travel with him allover the world.
The mission at that time wasn't orientated in a global way.

Synergy

Hello Billy and the rest at the center!

During the summer of 1997 an american submarine detected an ultra-low frequency, underwater sound southwest of South-America, called "The Bloop".

The sound was extremely powerful, nonmechanical and unexplainable in any scientific way such as under-sea vulcans and the like.
The source is unknown and supposedly of a biological origin (from something much bigger than the blue whale) according to research done by scientists. The sound also ruled out the giant squids since they lack the ability to create such strong sounds.

What is the true origin of the sound?

And I would also like to ask something very short:

Are "we" ever going to find skeletal remains from the so called giants that existed a couple of thousands of years ago?

Billy never heard of such an incident.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for passing on the teaching of the existence of Creation.

As mentioned in earlier Q&A session, it is natural that religions exist during the evolution process of human species around the universe.

It was mentioned that there are still hostile human species capable of deep space traveling exist within the universe, obviously they know nothing about the existence of Creation.

My question is: How long would it take in average for a human species on a certain planet to discover and prove the existence of Creation? Or is this discovery destined?

Salome

Savio

This depends on the development of the people's intellect and consciousness-related evolution.

Marbar

Hello Billy and FIGU,

Thank you for answering my questions about the prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammend, I really needed those answers.

For over 60 years, you and the Plejarens always tell us not to listen to the voices in your head. Somehow, I keep succumbing to these voices. Now I'm wandering this, this occurs when I'm about to go to sleep at night or during the day. I be in my bed laying down and my body is too tired to get up, but my mind is not tired.

This does not occur all the time now ever since I stopped believing in a creator-god, as I'm laying down in my bed, there I saw this white entity and I asked about my what I would do in the future and the entity gave an answer. Now another time, I saw a person online that I really want to contact now I'm about to go to sleep and I heard a female voice with a British accent saying don't contact her. I heard a male voice at times, but it seems the male voice scares me while the female voice don't scare me at all. The male voice calls himself ST. Germain and he claims he is a Pleiadian and told him that it is Plejaren and that Billy Meier is the only human being on Earth that is in contact with ETS.

I hope I'm not confusing you. I think it could be caused by something that is stressing me in life. But remember, these voices do not occur when I'm wide awake and moving around.

Can you explain this?

Salome,
Marbar

This seems to be one of the many forms of schizophrenia. The reason why you don't hear the voices during the day is that you are diverted and occupying yourself with other things.
It is adviced that you search for therapy by a good psychiatrist.

Bianca

Dear Billy,
Last time when we chatted briefly, you said that my name may mean 'white queen', I remember that I was feeling puzzled. Can you please help or point me in the right direction so that I may find some meaning to the title you gave me? and does my name have a 'universal consciousness connection specifically? by that i mean besides being the obvious fact that we are all inter-connected through the universal consciousness of Creation? could the meaning help me understand who I am and what is my duty in this life because I know that given names are very important?!
Many thanks, Salome Bianca

Your name was given to you by your parents. Therefore it has nothing to do with "my duty in this life". But since you have that name it's up to you to decide what you make out of it.
Just as there are persons who have a name or names that are not suitable for or in harmony with their character or personality etc., there are other persons where everbody thinks: That name is perfect for that person.

And there are persons who have a suitable name and are changing it based on some irrational reasons or false opinions, resulting in a name that doesn't suit that person.

Norm

The Thule society's relationship with Giza. Was there face to face meetings between the two groups?

Yes.

Shaban_1190

Dear Eduard,

How are you? I hope you recievd my letter and please tell Ptaah for me that I'm sorry for the loss of his third wife. Now I have a question for a long time I was wondering about the time you took the San Fransisco photos I was just thinking that when the earthquake does happen will your past self and past Semjase be there taking the photos? I was just curious.

Kind Regards,

Shaban Pelinku

Not during the earthquake, but after the catastrophe when all the fires were burning. Besides, Quetzal was there, not Semjase.

Joe

Billy, do the Plejaren consider oral sex to be wrong and unhygienic?

Billy didn't ask the Plejaren about such practices because he had more intelligent things to discuss.

Mavi

Dear Billy, My question is about what's right to do when somebody is very sick, his body is in bad shape and the doctors begin hooking tubes all over his body in order to keep him alive,and making surgeries, etc. When and how we know we are interfiring too much in his time to die? Is it appropriate to just let his illness alone and his body take care of himself or run to the hospitals and keep somebody alive with all the tubes in his trachea for breathing, nasogastric for food, etcetera or / and in coma for years?
What's is the correct way to act?
Thank you very much for your light,
Mavi

If the consciousness doesn't function properly anymore, it is useless to artificially prolong life (unless the person involved has deliberately decided otherwise when he was still in full control of his consciousness).

Niko_sulonen

How big purpose does the CERN have in our future advancements in science?

Sincerely,
Niko Sulonen

Physical basic research is important for scientific progress.

Karrol

Hi Billy,

I am sad to see that the P's are no longer going to supply us with prophecies. I understand that most of humanity does not listen but what about those of us that do? In my humble opinion, I think that they are instrumental in getting peoples attention and stimulating them to think. I know that for me they really helped to open my eyes to what is going on in the world, and what we are doing to the earth. Is there any chance that they would change their minds for those of us that listen?

Thanks,

Karrol Steeves

No. 30 years of predictions and prophecies have not found fruitful ground, but were either ignored or resulted in making Billy looking ridiculous.

Scott

Hello Billy,

Maybe you could clarify something for me which I am confused about.

One of the Passive Members mentioned the following regarding Moses: Billy told me in 1989 when I asked him if he had seen Moses that he had. I asked how big he was and he said about 6 ft. 4 - "a big man". I asked him what Moses was like and Billy made a sour face and said, "...an opportunist". That about sums it up from what I have read since then.

Subsequent to this, someone on the English Forum asked if you had ever met Moses, and the response was you had never traveled back in time to meet Moses.

My question is, did you ever see Moses in your time travels even though you may not have met him?

111. "Wahrlich, du hast sehr vieles geregelt und gelernt in deinem bisherigen Leben, und du reistest auch in die Zeit Moses zurück, wo du viele Wahrheiten gefunden hast."

111. (Truly, you have seen to, and learnt, very much in your life up to this point, and you have also traveled back into the time of Moses, where you have encountered many truths.)

Thank you very much

Salome
Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 04, 2010)

Billy didn't meet Moses face-to-face, but has "drawn" the information from the storage banks, like e.g. the information that Moses was a big man, about 1.9 metres high.

Edmundo

Recently I've read interview made by Raphael Labro. I don't know if that interview was genuine. But according Raphael Labro you have mentioned Ezekiel as your past reincarantion. Was it truth? If no, was the biblical Ezekiel a man with knowledge of spiritual teachings and one with lesser prophetic mission?
Also Ptaah's grandfather had name Ezekeel (according CR 469); Is the similarity of names only accidental?

link to part of interview:

Billy did neither say/claim this, nor is it true.

Elba

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Teacher : My name is Elba and I really apreciate your work and how it's helping me in my path of evolution.
My daughter is 9 years old and my husband and I thought that It's time for her start her spirituality .
How would you label your method of spirituality ??
Is for me an honor live in this life knowing who you are
Salome

Elreyjr

Post Number: 145
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/truestateEarth.htm

"However, again the people were corrupted and led astray, and the correctional measures apparently failed. It was because of this further non-adherence to the laws and directives of Creation that on the instruction of the JHWH, Henok was produced (through the JHWH's leader Gabriel and an Earthly woman Sarana) to teach the people anew, and to warn them against allowing such devastation to occur again."

Is the Gabriel referred to this excerpt the same Gabriel who was the celestial father of Jmmanuel? If so, he lived unnaturally very, very long or otherwise maybe a correction on the translation/material maybe apropos.

Jun
My will be done

Thomas

Post Number: 952
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr Meier! I noticed in a drawing included in one of the FIGU Bulletins (or maybe a special bulletin) there was a drawing that you mentioned being similar to the shape of Creation's spiral form. I understand that it was not an exact depiction since Creation is more complicated but I have a question about the shape of Creation. I noticed that in the drawing there were 10 different filaments in the spiral form:7 were different in appearance from the other 3. I imagine that the 7 filaments in the Creation spiral are likely the 7 bands including the Material Band, the Push Belt, etc, but what are the other 3 filaments representing please? Even if you are not able to provide many details, any information is appreciated :-) Many thanks and have a great day!!!

Thomas Hall
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Sanjin

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy!

In contact report 238, Ptaah states the following:

Ptaah:
479. My speech is of that and of that which is recorded as a prophecy in the Talmud Jmmanuel.
480. “Very many won’t resist the hostility and will succumb to it, so they are falling away from the truth and begin to work against it.”

Ptaah:
479. Davon ist meine Rede und von dem, was als Prophezeiung im Talmud Jmmanuel aufgezeichnet ist.
480. «Sehr viele werden den Anfeindungen nicht widerstehn und ihnen unterliegen, so sie von der Wahrheit abfallen und wider diese zu arbeiten beginnen.»

The quote which you brought up prior to this is written in the TJ, but the one by Ptaah is not in the book. Where does this quote come from?

Thank you!

Salome,
Sanjin
Love makes the world go round.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 597
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Billy in respect to the questions that we ask you it seems that in a strange way you have already anticipated the kind of questions that you will be asked even before you have received them as if you have tapped into the storage banks or the individual questioners consciousness.
Another thing that I have noticed and I hope I am not reading too much into this but the kind of questions that we ask you at a particular point in time was meant to be, meaning that because what we think about and hold in our heads is a mirror view that reflects the particular time that we live in which obviously cannot be otherwise and as the future unfolds with more and more people's consciousness developing higher and higher as time progresses, the quality of those questions will also reflect the level of collective consciousness for that period.
I am not sure how useful our questions will be for the future generations and whether they can learn about the current conditions through it but whether adequate or inadequate I gather that everything has it's purpose and reason and will serve it's purpose one way or another.

Seeing as the plejarens and federation members are still active with their monitoring of earth and it's diverse people through their unfathomably developed technologies, it would give a person the impression that on a certain level the collective human hyper frequency thought waves are collected, stored, it's origin located as well as determining the cause and effect relationship of those various thought impulses on the collective consciousness itself.

So my question is what are the conditions and how extensive does a certain revelation of earthly matters, be it political, technological, religious, financial, military etc, become public knowledge on a mass scale before you are allowed to reveal certain contact conversations relating to it.

thank you
Matt lee

Marbar

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian,

Thank you for your answer, I think it is best for me to do is just ignore the voices and don't do what they tell me to do. I truly think I can get rid of them on my own.

You had a dream that save you from an assassination attempt on your life. All dreams have meanings to them. I understand that the symbols that occurs in people dreams depends on the level of spiritual evolution of the person.

I would like to know about the details of the dream. I would like to know what did the dream looked like, how was the message given in the dream, the kind of setting the dream had, the symbols in the dream, the people in the dream, and state if the dream had a daytime or nighttime setting.

Can you give out the details of this dream?

Salome,
Marbar

Earthling

Post Number: 432
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian, there is a popular riddle that has likely been around for ages: "What came first; the chicken or the egg?"

Would it be that the chicken came first, rather the consciousness of the chicken, which arose in the 'slime', and through millenia evolved into the present day chicken, which at some point during its evolution became able to lay eggs?

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for your answer, I hope your in good health, but you still didn't answer wether you got my second letter that I sent to you on Febuary I was just hoping for a reply just like last time, I'm sorry if I'm being rude. For a long time now I have had the urge to come over to the SSSC to live learn and work so that I can correct my thinking because the longer I stay here in america the more I feel like I'm going to loose my own sanity there are so many times when I thought about suicide or even worse commiting violent crimes, and that is really not in my nature I just dont know what to do should I come over ther so that I can find some peace and work things out within myself.

Saalome

Kingman

Post Number: 811
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Eduard,

Research on the effects of stress on people in the work place show that women have a harder time dealing with this type of energy due to their previous role in history as the mother and nurturer of the family. The researchers claim that the stay at home wife had fewer decisions to be made and suffered less stress. The male, due to the many decisions he is confronted by in the work place on a daily basis, endure much higher levels of stress.

This seems to point to one of the reasons why women will generally live longer than their husbands.

So with all this in mind, I am wondering if the ability to be non-confrontational and calm when faced with work related stressful situations can add to the longevity of a male worker. Would this all tie into the benefits of meditating as well?
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 466
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

Was the scientist Nicola Tesla provided with impulses to assist his research ?

Salome

Ramirez
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Scott, please edit or remove my previous question 'cause I wasn't clear.)

Billy, is it possible to gain knowledge by time-traveling to the future when working on something technical?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page