Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 27, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bianca

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
When I am on an airplane flying high above the clouds and without too much consideration about this flying activity (I am not referring only to the times when I am on my way to SSSC or simply going on a holiday) I notice that I feel differently to what I experience on the ground: a calm comes over me and I feel peaceful in my mind as if I was somewhere else completely. Is this feeling a normal occurrence due to earth's vibrational frequencies? What causes this feeling? is this a result from previous anticipation thoughts? I also feel a similar positive occurrence when I leave the parameters of the city and go to the countryside.
And yet when it is full moon, I feel that my brain has morphed to a piece of Swiss cheese and a mouse is playing hide and seek with my thinking. I feel the complete opposite to what I mentioned before. What are the causes of these opposites and Why?
Thank you kindly, Bianca

Memo00

Post Number: 424
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know if there are things (related with concentration, meditation, conscious use of the consciousness powers, etc) that become impossible to attain for human beings once one becomes of certain age or if it is possible for anyone to learn or master anything at any age.

thank you for your time

i wish good health to you

Ben

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM and Christian,

First I would like to thank you for the Goblet of Truth and all your writings, it is a real joy to read your work.

My question refers to the meditation and functioning without food.
There are individuals, among Buddhist monks, who claim they can meditate for a very long period of time, like months or years with no movement, no water and no food.
On the one hand it seams to be impossible but on the other you have explained that Jmmanuel, during the feeding of the 250 people used his spirit forces and through a state of real-vision, influenced people to provide them nourishment, by condensing matter into eatable and drinkable things.

I was wondering, maybe in the state of deep meditation, person can unlock this ability and therefore, can meditate without any food and water, without damaging his body.
Few years ago I read about Hindu Prahlad Jani who claims he hasn't eaten anything for 70 years.
Recently I read about this man again, now the whole case seems to be much larger, doctors and scientist are examining him thoroughly, also military wants to know how he is doing this and they put him under constant monitored observation.
I'm not sure if this man is using his spirit forces or something else, the whole case looks too seriously to be a hoax but one never knows what is behind that.

Is it possible, according to your knowledge, to stay in the state of deep meditation, with no food and movement for months or years, without damaging the body and providing nourishment through the power of spirit, and is it possible for a human to function with no water and no food for years like this Hindu is claiming?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

Justsayno

Post Number: 243
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, thank you again for your many words of wisdom.
Can you tell me the significance of the Oct. 9, 2009 NASA's LCROSS bombing of the moon? In a recent answer you said that no man was hurt by it. But were the extraterrestrials okay?
I was on the NASA website watching the news conference after. There were "stars" (NASA's words) which were circular and produced their own light streaming between the earth and moon. Some lights moving at a 90 degree angle. NASA used a Spe X slit (based on their information is used to track moving objects) and during the news conference their video pulled away from the object they were tracking. It looked like it was coming away from the moon. Also the Vatican telescope shows two specific discs coming out of (or going into) the crater. Do you know anything about this.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Sheila
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Johnboy

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, Billy,
A coordinated countdown has been installed on the Future of Mankind UK website which should help us all with the exact timing of the Peace Meditation everywhere on earth. Would you advise if reciting the Peace Meditation is helpful at random times in addition to the scheduled FIGU times?
Thank you for all you have done to spread the spiritual teachings and truth.
Saalome,
Johnboy

Savio

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

It is well known that Energy and Matter are interchangeable, and it is speculated that Time and Space are interchangeable as well.

My question is: Is it true that Time and Space are interchangeable like Energy and Matter?

Salome

Savio

Sitkaa

Post Number: 263
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy Meier,

Would you discuss the Plejaren concept of community? For instance, upon what foundation community is based, and why people form communities?

Thanks

: )
Love is always the way

Justsayno

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Could these possibly be structures on Mars?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13081
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13080_modest.jpg
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA13084_modest.jpg

The first two photos, there looks like a set of headlights on the lower right corner.
I don't believe that the ridge is 8 inches high like they claim.
What is your opinion?
Thank you
Sheila

Dearest mods, sorry for the second question. Please decide which one to delete, thank you.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Marcela

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

10 years ago, when I first came to the USA, I was very tired and overwhelmed by seeing a different place. I soon started to have random silly thoughts. I would have sudden silly thoughts about my family. As soon as I rested, these thoughts disappear, and I was back to normal. Just a few years ago, I was once again under a very stressful situation and I soon started to have these stupid thoughts about everything. I couldn’t control these thoughts until I found the TJ and later Figu. This discovery brought a new meaning to life and amazingly I got a better control of these unintentional negative thoughts. I consider myself a very centered person, who hardly kill flies, but as I am trying to learn how to meditate and learn the spiritual teachings, these random negative thoughts are coming back. I have stopped the meditation and I even stopped reading the teachings until I can get a hold of this situation, but now I really want to continue. Billy, how can I control these random unintentional thoughts that have nothing to do with who I am. Or can you recomend me one of your books that will help me?

Very thankful, Marcela

Norm

Post Number: 1364
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, How many space-time Configurations/Dimensions are there?
My Website

C_andre

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,
I tried few times to communicate using telepathy with some persons. How can I know that the message is sended and received? One time after trying to send a message to a girl I saw immediately like "blue energy" vanishing but she in the next day didn´t told me anything…
Thanks for your attention,
Carlos

Vb28

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your earlier answer.

Now applying "pure reason" is our purpose to become "pure concepts"? Therefore
"pure concepts" = "pure spirit form" = " Arahat Athersata"

Additionally is creation itself a concept? hence everything is a concept.

VB

Lepuniv

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question was neither about the imposibility to change the past - I've understood this for a long - nor was it about somebody's bad intention to go and kill someone else in the past.

My question was about what was at stake to prevent the past from changing.

To be more precise and complete the "bullet discussion", unless you refuse to be precise.

If, as CF said : (Note by CF: You can never "undo" a thought, feeling or action.
Anyone who is capable to travel back into the past knows that what has happened cannot be reversed. Therefore such a person would not even think to travel into the past with the intention of using a gun in the way you describe.)

Question:
Does it mean that someone being able to timetravel knows that a force would deviate the bullet?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv

Jamesm

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

The Plejaren live in a space-time configuration that is a few seconds different to ours. Please explain the meaning of the term "space-time configuration" giving a reference to any relationship that may exist between them.

I haven't read your German-language books yet, sorry. I will get around to it one day of course.

Thanks
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Door_knocker

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
In 2007 near Houston, Texas a perfect ring of cloud was clearly visible in the sky for at least 3 days. It did not move or change in shape at all for the entire time it was visible. Do the p's know what could cause something like this? It filled about 1 sixth of sky from horizon to horizon. If it was HARP, why was it pointed near Houston.
Thank You

Stevieo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

billy! im 21 have no car no money no education no job never had a job are a car never keeped up with money dropped out of school at the age of 16 and people around me just call me a bum and my friends just stop talking to me now sence i did nothing for my life and im 21. at the same time i feel like i dont care about my life i dont care about life at all i feel nothing most of the time,i feel lifeless. i feel in love at a young age(15) and sence then i stop careing about my life knowing that im heading toward a dead end.i was born a premature child and a good child also i never bother with anyone yet people just pick on me(y) then i feel like doing something bad to get them back but my thinking/mind tell me to just leave them alone and don't talk to them just worry about your self u(i) did nothing wrong all the time i feel like dieing like the life have been sucked out of me like i'm not me no more untill one day i was on the internet and out of no where my mind tell me to look up aliens and ufo's days them weeks then mounth's untill i found out about u then i learned more and more about the sprital teachings and the contact noat's. the contact noats i liked a lot i like psych,developed psych,creathing univerce and man develoment as i listen to all of this it made so much sence to me sence to me that be for i learned about u and the contact noats and sprital teachings. i all ready knew it in my thinking and when i try to explane to other people they dont care.cause where im from people try to deceve lie cheat kill all kinds of silly things.sorry for all the reading.

my question is,let say if i did die i know u said that the i and you wont exist any longer and the other side is like a sleep state what would be my exprence as im dieing would it be like going to sleep are would it be like me not existing any more forever.what passes over to the other side you feelings and emotions and conceious are dose that part of u no longer excist is there awareness on the other side well i be aware of my self,are is it just simply would be the same exsprence that u had on the other side(timelessness)

Stevieo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

billy when a person die do they die are the body die's. are we body with a sprit are sprit with a body are both.cause where im from family friends tell me i only live once (is this true).when i die well i exprence the same thing u did when u was in the timelessness well i be aware of my self in the timelessness/otherside can u give us the most comprehensible understanding about life and death thank u

Steveio,
Perhaps you weren't aware of this, but please only one question/post each time this section opens up., Thanks

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on May 04, 2010)

Sebastian

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Mr Edward and Christian.

When it comes to adoption of the children, what is best to do if they are very young.
Is it better to tell them early or later that they were adopted or avoid it and why?
If its possible can you share your thoughts about international adoption.

Thank You.
Sebastian

David_chance

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Would you have any information about the prophet Jonah (Yonah, Yunus)? What was the correct spelling of his name? When was he born and when did he die? Was he in contact with extraterrestrials? If there is any truth in the biblical story, I wonder if the “huge fish” spoken of was perhaps an extraterrestrial vehicle in which he found refuge after being tossed into the sea.
Thank you,
David

Borthwey

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

The so-called Voynich manuscript is a 240 page book thought to have been written in the 15th or 16th century, which to this day remains a mystery since it has never been deciphered and its language remains unknown. It is accompanied by herbal and astronomical illustrations.

Do you know the origin and purpose of this book, or would be interested in finding out?

David Guerra
I am a terrestrial

Scott

Post Number: 2003
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba

Dear Teacher : My name is Elba and I really apreciate your work and how it's helping me in my path of evolution.
My daughter is 9 years old and my husband and I thought that It's time for her start her spirituality .
How would you label your method of spirituality ??
Is for me an honor live in this life knowing who you are
Salome

There is never a time to start anybody's spirituality, including your daughter's. Children up to the age of 14 should be left alone from any indoctrination, be it spiritual teaching or a religion etc.
It's entirely enough to responsibly answer the childrens' questions. If they are asking something they are ready to hear the answer. (And the answer should only answer what has been asked, not more.)
Young person from the age of 14 and older are reasonable enough to start building their own opinion and views about life.

Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

source: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/truestateEarth.htm

"However, again the people were corrupted and led astray, and the correctional measures apparently failed. It was because of this further non-adherence to the laws and directives of Creation that on the instruction of the JHWH, Henok was produced (through the JHWH's leader Gabriel and an Earthly woman Sarana) to teach the people anew, and to warn them against allowing such devastation to occur again."

Is the Gabriel referred to this excerpt the same Gabriel who was the celestial father of Jmmanuel? If so, he lived unnaturally very, very long or otherwise maybe a correction on the translation/material maybe apropos.

Jun

This was another man living several hundred thousands years earlier.

(Note by CF: OM 31:565)

Thomas

Greetings Mr Meier! I noticed in a drawing included in one of the FIGU Bulletins (or maybe a special bulletin) there was a drawing that you mentioned being similar to the shape of Creation's spiral form. I understand that it was not an exact depiction since Creation is more complicated but I have a question about the shape of Creation. I noticed that in the drawing there were 10 different filaments in the spiral form:7 were different in appearance from the other 3. I imagine that the 7 filaments in the Creation spiral are likely the 7 bands including the Material Band, the Push Belt, etc, but what are the other 3 filaments representing please? Even if you are not able to provide many details, any information is appreciated :-) Many thanks and have a great day!!!

Thomas Hall

Prof. Sloman's drawing gives one just kind of an idea of the form our universe has. There are time streams, and there's an egg-shaped form, but the real form/shape of the universe can hardly be drawn.

Sanjin

Hi Billy!

In contact report 238, Ptaah states the following:

Ptaah:
479. My speech is of that and of that which is recorded as a prophecy in the Talmud Jmmanuel.
480. “Very many won’t resist the hostility and will succumb to it, so they are falling away from the truth and begin to work against it.”

Ptaah:
479. Davon ist meine Rede und von dem, was als Prophezeiung im Talmud Jmmanuel aufgezeichnet ist.
480. «Sehr viele werden den Anfeindungen nicht widerstehn und ihnen unterliegen, so sie von der Wahrheit abfallen und wider diese zu arbeiten beginnen.»

The quote which you brought up prior to this is written in the TJ, but the one by Ptaah is not in the book. Where does this quote come from?

Thank you!

Salome,
Sanjin

You're right, the sentence is not included in the published TJ. Since a large part of the TJ has not been translated by Isa Rashid, it may be that Ptaah has quoted some untranslated passage.

(Note by CF: Billy will ask Ptaah on the next occasion.)

Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Billy in respect to the questions that we ask you it seems that in a strange way you have already anticipated the kind of questions that you will be asked even before you have received them as if you have tapped into the storage banks or the individual questioners consciousness.
Another thing that I have noticed and I hope I am not reading too much into this but the kind of questions that we ask you at a particular point in time was meant to be, meaning that because what we think about and hold in our heads is a mirror view that reflects the particular time that we live in which obviously cannot be otherwise and as the future unfolds with more and more people's consciousness developing higher and higher as time progresses, the quality of those questions will also reflect the level of collective consciousness for that period.
I am not sure how useful our questions will be for the future generations and whether they can learn about the current conditions through it but whether adequate or inadequate I gather that everything has it's purpose and reason and will serve it's purpose one way or another.

Seeing as the plejarens and federation members are still active with their monitoring of earth and it's diverse people through their unfathomably developed technologies, it would give a person the impression that on a certain level the collective human hyper frequency thought waves are collected, stored, it's origin located as well as determining the cause and effect relationship of those various thought impulses on the collective consciousness itself.

So my question is what are the conditions and how extensive does a certain revelation of earthly matters, be it political, technological, religious, financial, military etc, become public knowledge on a mass scale before you are allowed to reveal certain contact conversations relating to it.

thank you
Matt lee

Actually quite an amount of information was published long before the public became aware of certain occurrences and problems etc., if you consider the prophecies and predictions.

Marbar

Hello Billy and Christian,

Thank you for your answer, I think it is best for me to do is just ignore the voices and don't do what they tell me to do. I truly think I can get rid of them on my own.

You had a dream that save you from an assassination attempt on your life. All dreams have meanings to them. I understand that the symbols that occurs in people dreams depends on the level of spiritual evolution of the person.

I would like to know about the details of the dream. I would like to know what did the dream looked like, how was the message given in the dream, the kind of setting the dream had, the symbols in the dream, the people in the dream, and state if the dream had a daytime or nighttime setting.

Can you give out the details of this dream?

Salome,
Marbar

Billy had so-called "Wahrträume" (true dreams); therefore everything happened at the exact location just as it then happened in reality.

Earthling

Dear Billy and Christian, there is a popular riddle that has likely been around for ages: "What came first; the chicken or the egg?"

Would it be that the chicken came first, rather the consciousness of the chicken, which arose in the 'slime', and through millenia evolved into the present day chicken, which at some point during its evolution became able to lay eggs?

It's absolutely no riddle: The egg came first. --- The first "egg" was a cell.

Btw: During Contact 494 of May 11, 2010, Ptaah answered Billy's question concerning the first unicellular organism responsible for the first development of life on Earth with this: "Your question refers to the "Stromatolithen", because they basically were the actual link from which all life formed. The time of the "Stromatolithen" was 3.5 milliard (billion) years ago."

Shaban_1190

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for your answer, I hope your in good health, but you still didn't answer wether you got my second letter that I sent to you on Febuary I was just hoping for a reply just like last time, I'm sorry if I'm being rude. For a long time now I have had the urge to come over to the SSSC to live learn and work so that I can correct my thinking because the longer I stay here in america the more I feel like I'm going to loose my own sanity there are so many times when I thought about suicide or even worse commiting violent crimes, and that is really not in my nature I just dont know what to do should I come over ther so that I can find some peace and work things out within myself.

Saalome

You are on a wrong track (thinking). It's absolutely possible to live in America and keep one's sanity as well as find peace. It's all a matter of one's thinking and attitude etc.
Besides, you cannot live or work at the SSSC. You have a false impression of what we are doing here, or about the conditions/terms to live in Switzerland.

Btw: Billy doesn't remember a second letter, but will ask the Core Group members who are responsible for our English correspondence.

Kingman

Greetings Eduard,

Research on the effects of stress on people in the work place show that women have a harder time dealing with this type of energy due to their previous role in history as the mother and nurturer of the family. The researchers claim that the stay at home wife had fewer decisions to be made and suffered less stress. The male, due to the many decisions he is confronted by in the work place on a daily basis, endure much higher levels of stress.

This seems to point to one of the reasons why women will generally live longer than their husbands.

So with all this in mind, I am wondering if the ability to be non-confrontational and calm when faced with work related stressful situations can add to the longevity of a male worker. Would this all tie into the benefits of meditating as well?

a friend in america
Shawn

As a rule, women are less stress-prone than men. And regarding longevity: There are quite a bunch of different responsible factors, like one's view towards life, nourishment/food, work, constitution, etc. etc., which may differ from person to person. There are smokers who live more than 100 years, while other person are dying from the effects of smoking at a young age.

(Note by CF: Of course it is true that many women may have stress because they have to work for the family when they come home from their job, something a great many men don't do. If men would have to work the same amount as many women do, it's more than doubtful that they would do their task with less stress than women.)

Ramirez

Greetings Dear Billy,

Was the scientist Nicola Tesla provided with impulses to assist his research ?

Salome

Ramirez

No.

Joe

(Scott, please edit or remove my previous question 'cause I wasn't clear.)

Billy, is it possible to gain knowledge by time-traveling to the future when working on something technical?

Yes.

Bianca

Hello Billy,
When I am on an airplane flying high above the clouds and without too much consideration about this flying activity (I am not referring only to the times when I am on my way to SSSC or simply going on a holiday) I notice that I feel differently to what I experience on the ground: a calm comes over me and I feel peaceful in my mind as if I was somewhere else completely. Is this feeling a normal occurrence due to earth's vibrational frequencies? What causes this feeling? is this a result from previous anticipation thoughts? I also feel a similar positive occurrence when I leave the parameters of the city and go to the countryside.
And yet when it is full moon, I feel that my brain has morphed to a piece of Swiss cheese and a mouse is playing hide and seek with my thinking. I feel the complete opposite to what I mentioned before. What are the causes of these opposites and Why?
Thank you kindly, Bianca

On the one hand, a concentration (masses) of people --- their vibrations and thoughts --- as in cities, can have an disturbing influence, just as one's imagination can also have an impact, e.g. people who believe that they are badly influenced by the moon, and then evoke the anticipated effects (unconsciously).

When the moon is up in the sky, it is always there at full size. The only thing that changes is the amount of sunlit area of Moon that's visible to us.

Memo00

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know if there are things (related with concentration, meditation, conscious use of the consciousness powers, etc) that become impossible to attain for human beings once one becomes of certain age or if it is possible for anyone to learn or master anything at any age.

thank you for your time

i wish good health to you

As long as the consciousness is fully working, the age plays no role. But of course the necessary efforts are required.

Ben

Dear BEAM and Christian,

First I would like to thank you for the Goblet of Truth and all your writings, it is a real joy to read your work.

My question refers to the meditation and functioning without food.
There are individuals, among Buddhist monks, who claim they can meditate for a very long period of time, like months or years with no movement, no water and no food.
On the one hand it seams to be impossible but on the other you have explained that Jmmanuel, during the feeding of the 250 people used his spirit forces and through a state of real-vision, influenced people to provide them nourishment, by condensing matter into eatable and drinkable things.

I was wondering, maybe in the state of deep meditation, person can unlock this ability and therefore, can meditate without any food and water, without damaging his body.
Few years ago I read about Hindu Prahlad Jani who claims he hasn't eaten anything for 70 years.
Recently I read about this man again, now the whole case seems to be much larger, doctors and scientist are examining him thoroughly, also military wants to know how he is doing this and they put him under constant monitored observation.
I'm not sure if this man is using his spirit forces or something else, the whole case looks too seriously to be a hoax but one never knows what is behind that.

Is it possible, according to your knowledge, to stay in the state of deep meditation, with no food and movement for months or years, without damaging the body and providing nourishment through the power of spirit, and is it possible for a human to function with no water and no food for years like this Hindu is claiming?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

That's esoteric nonsense. No human being can live for a long time without food or water. The body needs nourishment, or else it will die.

Justsayno

Hi Billy, thank you again for your many words of wisdom.
Can you tell me the significance of the Oct. 9, 2009 NASA's LCROSS bombing of the moon? In a recent answer you said that no man was hurt by it. But were the extraterrestrials okay?
I was on the NASA website watching the news conference after. There were "stars" (NASA's words) which were circular and produced their own light streaming between the earth and moon. Some lights moving at a 90 degree angle. NASA used a Spe X slit (based on their information is used to track moving objects) and during the news conference their video pulled away from the object they were tracking. It looked like it was coming away from the moon. Also the Vatican telescope shows two specific discs coming out of (or going into) the crater. Do you know anything about this.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Sheila

There were no ET's involved. The NASA was searching for water (of which there is much on the moon).

Johnboy

Greetings, Billy,
A coordinated countdown has been installed on the Future of Mankind UK website which should help us all with the exact timing of the Peace Meditation everywhere on earth. Would you advise if reciting the Peace Meditation is helpful at random times in addition to the scheduled FIGU times?
Thank you for all you have done to spread the spiritual teachings and truth.
Saalome,
Johnboy

Only a Peace Meditation where a great mass of people combine their efforts, like on the scheduled times, will bring the desired effect. Doing the Peace Meditation on random times will have no effect regarding peace, but will be just a meditation exercise.

(Note by CF: …which, btw, is not a bad thing and in a personal way useful.)

Savio

Dear Billy

It is well known that Energy and Matter are interchangeable, and it is speculated that Time and Space are interchangeable as well.

My question is: Is it true that Time and Space are interchangeable like Energy and Matter?

Salome
Savio

No.

Sitkaa

Dear Billy Meier,

Would you discuss the Plejaren concept of community? For instance, upon what foundation community is based, and why people form communities?

Thanks

The human being needs other people for his own evolution, for progress, security, nourishment, etc. And this is something that applies to all human beings in the universe.

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

10 years ago, when I first came to the USA, I was very tired and overwhelmed by seeing a different place. I soon started to have random silly thoughts. I would have sudden silly thoughts about my family. As soon as I rested, these thoughts disappear, and I was back to normal. Just a few years ago, I was once again under a very stressful situation and I soon started to have these stupid thoughts about everything. I couldn’t control these thoughts until I found the TJ and later Figu. This discovery brought a new meaning to life and amazingly I got a better control of these unintentional negative thoughts. I consider myself a very centered person, who hardly kill flies, but as I am trying to learn how to meditate and learn the spiritual teachings, these random negative thoughts are coming back. I have stopped the meditation and I even stopped reading the teachings until I can get a hold of this situation, but now I really want to continue. Billy, how can I control these random unintentional thoughts that have nothing to do with who I am. Or can you recomend me one of your books that will help me?

Very thankful, Marcela

You have two choices: 1) You have to chase away the silly thoughts (by saying to them: "Hau ab / Beat it!", or "verschwinde / get away!" etc.), or 2) to replace the silly thoughts by doing a slight and simple meditation, e.g. counting numbers, etc. You must avoid getting into stress. Don't try to force your development/evolution. Have a rest often, and occupy yourself with daily life.
It is possible that unconscious religious thoughts and guilty feelings are triggering the stressful effects, the so-called "Widersacherkräfte", antagonistic forces, that you are producting within yourself, but which are "sachfremd". (Note by CF: = which are not in line with the things you want to do/achieve.)

Norm

Dear Billy, How many space-time Configurations/Dimensions are there?

Many. Billy doesn't know the exact number.

C_andre

Dear Mr. Meier,
I tried few times to communicate using telepathy with some persons. How can I know that the message is sended and received? One time after trying to send a message to a girl I saw immediately like "blue energy" vanishing but she in the next day didn´t told me anything…
Thanks for your attention,
Carlos

If you are successful, the other person will surely let you know.

(Note by CF: Expecting success after "trying a few times" is quite a distance away from realistic thinking.)

Vb28

Hi Billy,

Thank you for your earlier answer.

Now applying "pure reason" is our purpose to become "pure concepts"? Therefore
"pure concepts" = "pure spirit form" = " Arahat Athersata"

Additionally is creation itself a concept? hence everything is a concept.

VB

It is suggested that you are formulating a clearer question.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

My question was neither about the imposibility to change the past - I've understood this for a long - nor was it about somebody's bad intention to go and kill someone else in the past.

My question was about what was at stake to prevent the past from changing.

To be more precise and complete the "bullet discussion", unless you refuse to be precise.

If, as CF said :| (Note by CF: You can never "undo" a thought, feeling or action.
Anyone who is capable to travel back into the past knows that what has happened cannot be reversed. Therefore such a person would not even think to travel into the past with the intention of using a gun in the way you describe.)

Question:
Does it mean that someone being able to timetravel knows that a force would deviate the bullet?

Thanks
Salome
Lepuniv

Only a person who is thinking illogically is thinking that anything that has happened can be made undone. To answer your question: Someone who is able to travel back in time wouldn't even think of using a gun, so any further thought of an imaginary bullet is futile. Since there is no bullet there, there is no force needed to deviate it.

Jamesm

Dear Billy,

The Plejaren live in a space-time configuration that is a few seconds different to ours. Please explain the meaning of the term "space-time configuration" giving a reference to any relationship that may exist between them.
I haven't read your German-language books yet, sorry. I will get around to it one day of course.

Thanks
James G. T. Moore

The world we are living in is a space-time-configuration, a "realm" or "room", a continuum where space and time exist.
The space-time configuration the Plejaren live in is not a "few seconds" different, but only a fraction of a second.

A continuum, btw, exists either of space and time, or space and duration.

Door_knocker

Hello Billy,
In 2007 near Houston, Texas a perfect ring of cloud was clearly visible in the sky for at least 3 days. It did not move or change in shape at all for the entire time it was visible. Do the p's know what could cause something like this? It filled about 1 sixth of sky from horizon to horizon. If it was HARP, why was it pointed near Houston.
Thank You

Billy doesn't know.

Stevieo

billy! im 21 have no car no money no education no job never had a job are a car never keeped up with money dropped out of school at the age of 16 and people around me just call me a bum and my friends just stop talking to me now sence i did nothing for my life and im 21. at the same time i feel like i dont care about my life i dont care about life at all i feel nothing most of the time,i feel lifeless. i feel in love at a young age(15) and sence then i stop careing about my life knowing that im heading toward a dead end.i was born a premature child and a good child also i never bother with anyone yet people just pick on me(y) then i feel like doing something bad to get them back but my thinking/mind tell me to just leave them alone and don't talk to them just worry about your self u(i) did nothing wrong all the time i feel like dieing like the life have been sucked out of me like i'm not me no more untill one day i was on the internet and out of no where my mind tell me to look up aliens and ufo's days them weeks then mounth's untill i found out about u then i learned more and more about the sprital teachings and the contact noat's. the contact noats i liked a lot i like psych,developed psych,creathing univerce and man develoment as i listen to all of this it made so much sence to me sence to me that be for i learned about u and the contact noats and sprital teachings. i all ready knew it in my thinking and when i try to explane to other people they dont care.cause where im from people try to deceve lie cheat kill all kinds of silly things.sorry for all the reading.

my question is,let say if i did die i know u said that the i and you wont exist any longer and the other side is like a sleep state what would be my exprence as im dieing would it be like going to sleep are would it be like me not existing any more forever.what passes over to the other side you feelings and emotions and conceious are dose that part of u no longer excist is there awareness on the other side well i be aware of my self,are is it just simply would be the same exsprence that u had on the other side(timelessness)

When you are dead you are dead. Your personality has ceased to exist. There are no thoughts and feelings after death.

Stevieo

billy when a person die do they die are the body die's. are we body with a sprit are sprit with a body are both.cause where im from family friends tell me i only live once (is this true).when i die well i exprence the same thing u did when u was in the timelessness well i be aware of my self in the timelessness/otherside can u give us the most comprehensible understanding about life and death thank u

Steveio,
Perhaps you weren't aware of this, but please only one question/post each time this section opens up., Thanks

Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on May 04, 2010)

Sebastian

Hi, Mr Edward and Christian.

When it comes to adoption of the children, what is best to do if they are very young.
Is it better to tell them early or later that they were adopted or avoid it and why?
If its possible can you share your thoughts about international adoption.

Thank You.
Sebastian

From his own experience Billy thinks that it is best to inform a child about his heritage at the age of 6 or 7. However, it is not necessary to also tell the child about who is/was his father/mother (the name). Just wait until the child asks.

As a rule, children at the age of 6 or 7 have less problems to cope with such an information than teenagers in puberty.

(Note by CF: Billy's name is not Edward, but Eduard [Albert Meier].)

David_chance

Hi Billy,
Would you have any information about the prophet Jonah (Yonah, Yunus)? What was the correct spelling of his name? When was he born and when did he die? Was he in contact with extraterrestrials? If there is any truth in the biblical story, I wonder if the “huge fish” spoken of was perhaps an extraterrestrial vehicle in which he found refuge after being tossed into the sea.
Thank you,
David

This is only a fable (and no legend).

Borthwey

Hello Billy

The so-called Voynich manuscript is a 240 page book thought to have been written in the 15th or 16th century, which to this day remains a mystery since it has never been deciphered and its language remains unknown. It is accompanied by herbal and astronomical illustrations.

Do you know the origin and purpose of this book, or would be interested in finding out?

David Guerra

It is unknown to Billy.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 02:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

If the Plajerans can be negatively affected by the vibrations of earth humans, how did the so called "sons and daughters of heaven" got beyond this concern during their mating/coupling with the earth humans then?

Jun
My will be done

Stevieo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you for anwsering my last question. so when i die i well not exist any longer if i got this right i only live once and thats it, so then i am the mind and the sprit is life and when the mind die i die and i well not exist any longer but the sprit is creation.

my question is i am the mortal mind and i die well not exsit any longer.and the sprit lives forever that used my mind then when i die it just use's another mind so i'm only liveing once

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page