Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 19, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through July 19, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bennyray37

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Marcela,

Thanks for investigating that for me.

I take it that when you wrote that "mir an den Karren fahren" is an idiom or metaphor which means "to crush with their car in mine," you meant that the idiom means "to crush me with their car?"

I like that as a more direct idiom than the one I found in the dictionary, so I'm going to go with it. Thanks.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Markcampbell

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Benny ;

A possible translation to engrish might be
"run me over " .. as when you say " hit and run" , you don't mention what hits you , it's implied , whereas this mentions the car , of course .

MC

Norm

Post Number: 1379
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish FIGU would reconsider translating some of the info. I can understand the Ps & Billys reasoning but they could still translate things or books that don't require so much exact german verbage like books that don't have to much spiritual info & other read hard things to translate. Like Billys story books & history books etc. I think most here would agree we've learned a great deal from what has already come.
My Website

Marcela

Post Number: 214
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I can’t believe you ask this because I just had an idea a few days ago. I took German classes for sometime and I bought me "Meditation" by Billy. To my surprise it is not a difficult book to read and understand. Sometimes there are a few sentences that are difficult but a native speaker kindly helps me with those sometimes.

So following the rules of the forum, I should be able to share my translations with the forum at one paragraph per week.

We can discuss or simply learn.

Salome, Marcela

Thomas

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, I have noticed in the latest translation of contact 223 that in the future after the contact, which was in 1988, the largest creature would be named Liopleurodon by Earth scientists. However this animal was named after the first teeth of it were found in the 1800s. Quetzal said his info was from a look into the future so I wonder how such a glaring error is possible??? Any ideas? I believe BEAM tells the truth and the Plejaren do make mistakes, but more and more I find contradictions that are increasingly difficult to explain. It does not mean that I don't believe BEAM but there are a few discrepancies that are really hard to reconcile. This last one is fairly minor though. I refer more to things like how Arahat Athersata said that 2 people would still be alive 10 years into the future after the book Arahat Athersata was written, yet they both ended up dying well before that. Normally I could understand that as error but first, Arahat Athersata doesn't make errors anymore because BEAM said that errors aren't made in the purely spiritual levels, and secondly, Arahat Athersata sees all times as the present according to BEAM due to its level as well. Any ideas? I am really stuck on this particular one which I have discussed often with others but there is never a real resolution nor a satisfactory response from these discussions...

Scott

Post Number: 1999
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

The questions to Billy section will be open in a week or two, I think you may want to seek clarification on some of the inconsistencies you have cited.

Scott

Earthling

Post Number: 451
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, up until a larger Liopleurodon was found in 2002, it was only thought to be as large as 7.5 meters. In 2002, with the new find, they upped that to 18 meters.

Scott

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

A FIGU Member was so kind as to send me this information from the German Forum regarding Arahat Athersata:

Liebe Forum und FIGU Mitglieder,

Heute hatte ich mit ein paar Freunden gesprochen, und dann haben wir angefangen über etwas das im buch Arahat Athersata geschrieben ist. Obwohl es ein paar fragen sind sie sind alle mit einander verbunden.

Auf Seite 75 ist es geschrieben:
580. Die eine dieser Formen ist noch jung und wird erst in einigen Jahrzehnten in Erscheinung treten.
581. Die erste Form aber hat ihre Aufgabe bereits erfasst und wirft die ersten wellen der Änderungen in eure Welt

1. Und die frag war, wüste Arahat Athersata nicht schon Bescheid das Meriam Petra (Dritte) und Anatol (Zweite), in einem Autounfall sterben würden? Oder war die obigen Verse „580“ nur eine Prophezeiung?

2. Da gab es noch zwei fragen, Arahat Athersata (Der Wertvolle, der die Zeit beschaut) heisst das es die Vergangenheit und die Zukunft kennt?

3. Und wenn man zu die stufe von Arahat Athersata oder Petale kommt, heisst das auch das es keine fehler begehen können? oder kann man an diese stufe doch fehler machen die man lernen muss?

Als die Reingeistebene Arahat Athersata im Jahre 1975 Billy ihre Botschaften übermittelte, hat sie dies, mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit, im Rahmen der zu jenem Zeitpunkt bekannten Bestimmungen im Zusammenhang mit der Mission gemacht.
Arahat Athersata wird um das frühe und bedauerliche Dahinscheiden von Anatol und Miriam, auch mit grosser Wahrscheinlichkeit, bereits gewusst haben -- durfte dies aber logischerweise uns Menschen via die Übermittlungen nicht offenbaren, da der Mensch sich in der Regel bekanntlich beeinflussen lässt, wenn er gewisse Fakten und Umstände der zu erwartenden Zukunft bereits kennt.
Also kann in solchen Fällen wie z.B. in den Übermittlungen von Arahat Athersata, wenn diesbezüglich zukünftige Belange erläutert wurden, auch nur im Rahmen weitreichender Bestimmungen im Zusammenhang mit der Mission gesprochen werden.

Obwohl Arahat Athersata die Vergangenheit und Zukunft zu erschauen vermag, bedeutet dies nicht unbedingt, dass diese Ebene das auch lückenlos tut und demensprechend alle Fakten usw. der gesamten Vergangenheit und bis in die fernste Zukunft kennt. Sicher ist aber, dass Arahat Athersata die Möglichkeiten dazu hat, bestimmte Fakten und Umstände usw. der Vergangenheit, der Gegenwart und der Zukunft zu ergründen, wenn dies in irgendeiner Weise erforderlich ist.

Die Reingeistebenen der Arahat Athersata und der Pedale, sowie die Halbgeistebene des "Hohen Rates" bedürfen keiner Fehler mehr, um sich weiter evolutionieren und voranschreiten zu können.

Regards
Scott

Bennyray37

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Here is my quick attempt at translating Scott's above information, which was taken from the German forum:

Dear forum and FIGU members,

Today, I had spoken with a few friends, and then we started talking about something that is written in the book “Arahat Athersata.†Although there are a few questions, they are all connected with one another.

On page 75, it is written:
580. One of these forms is still young and will first appear in a few decades.
581. The first form, however, has already grasped her task and throws the first waves of changes[?] into your world.

1. And the question was: didn’t Arahat Athersata already know that Meriam Petra (third) and Anatol (second) would die in a car accident? Or was the above verse number 580 only a prophecy?

2. Since there were about two, does this mean that Arahat Athersata (The Precious One, who contemplates the times) knows the past and the future?

3. And when one comes to the level of Arahat Athersata or Petale, does this also mean that he cannot commit errors? Or can one still make errors at this level, which one must learn from?

(Answer)

When the pure spirit level, Arahat Athersata, transmitted her messages to Billy in the year 1975, she had done this, with great probability, within the scope of the determinations relating to the mission that were known at that time.

Arahat Athersata would have already known about the early and unfortunate passing away of Anatol and Miriam – also with great probability – but this logically wouldn’t have been revealed to us humans via the transmissions because humans can usually influence each other, as everyone knows, when they already know certain facts and circumstances of the future that are to be expected.

So in such cases, as, for example, in the transmissions of Arahat Athersata, when future concerns in this respect were explained, they could only be spoken of within the scope of the far-reaching determinations in connection with the mission.

Although Arahat Athersata is able to contemplate the past and the future, this doesn’t necessarily mean that this level also does so completely and, accordingly, knows all facts, etc. of the entire past and up to the most distant future. But it is certain that Arahat Athersata has the opportunities to fathom certain facts and circumstances, etc. of the past, present, and future if this is necessary in any way.

The pure spirit levels of Arahat Athersata and Petale, as well as the half-spirit level of the “High Council†need no more errors to be able to evolve further and move forward.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Bennyray37

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Thomas,

Here's my two cents on the Liopleurodon issue:

What Earthling posted is very true, in that the Liopleurodon specimens discovered before the contact took place were much smaller. I was actually wondering if our scientists had found any larger specimens since then, so I'm glad Earthling found that out for us.

It could be that what Quetzal stated shows that his comment was solely based on what he observed during the look into the future, without any additional research being performed. In other words, he looked into the future and saw that such a large specimen would be found and that the name ascribed to it would be "Liopleurodon." Nevertheless, he may not have looked into Earth's records of the history of the creature and, thus, simply assumed, based on what he observed, that the name "Liopleurodon" was newly invented at that time. Thus, what was presented during the look into the future was accurate, but his conclusions based on what he saw may have been lacking a little.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Marcela

Post Number: 216
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Benjamin:

You wrote:
"you meant that the idiom means "to crush me with their car?""

Yes, that is another way to say it:-)

I am translating Billy’s book with the help of a native speaker, so if you ever come across an idiom or any question regarding German, don’t hesitate in posting me your question. After all, the translator I am working with is a Figu passive member.

Salome Marcela

Thomas

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Scott I had already seen that but thanks. It doesn't really make sens= e > though because the spirit levels would not say something without knowing = the > facts since they no longer make errors. Saying something without knowing > the facts would not be comparable to the traits of that level. If you we= re > going to say something about the future and you had the easy ability to > verify it before speaking about it, would you not do that? Especially si= nce > you would be at a level beyond the need for making mistakes?!? It doesn'= t > add up. This is only the most glaring example of discrepencies although = for > the others I have thought of possible explanations. This one seems to be > beyond me though so far...

Thomas

Post Number: 1053
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Oh and if Arahat Athersata DID know and held it back then that means it > also lied knowing which BEAM has said, as I recall, that it would not do. > None of this makes sense so far unfortunately :-(

Thomas

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> In fact Scott, I believe that german post was from Badr or someone on the > english forum that I had been talking to about this and was based on > something I had written a while back.

Rarena

Post Number: 585
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Due to the fact that AA are not helped evolutionarily via making errors, does not preclude them from the possiblity of making them as all Creation is continually prone since it will never... according to my knowledge of the Meier material... be.

As far as my understanding is on this subject, errors are a learning experience and teach those who cannot learn in any other way. We are continually learning and making errors, but the idea that this dinosaur has been found to be larger than previously assumed is an indication of this not being an error but rather, a correction of a slight yet typical missinterpretation of the listen to noone know-it-alls of all Earth mankind which leads to the following result which Meier has been professing since 1951.Opps

Opps...

Thomas

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> You are incorrect Randy. Absolute perfection is never reached but that is > not the same as saying that errors are made forever. You can never make an > error yet still not be absolutely perfect. I understand what you are > getting at but it just isn't the case. AA does not make errors according to > BEAM so it makes no sense that it would have said something untrue.

Rarena

Post Number: 585
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas... It is my limited understanding that making no errors translates as perfection.

Thomas

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Then your understanding is faulty. Perfection would entail omniscience and > omnipotence which is beyond even the Absolutum yet it is without fault. And > if you are going by definitions found on the web, you would be correct but > as has been shown often by BEAM, words are often very incorrectly used. So > if you want to go by the web, then you ARE correct. If you want the truth > however, your understanding is incomplete/faulty. See the difference? (no > sarcasm intended)

Borthwey

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Benjamin

My suggestion for this sentence from contact 228, between Quetzal 17 and 18:

Billy: Das grausamste und primitivste Zutodebringen der Tiere ist wohl das Schächten, während für Fische die ebenso grausame Regel vorherrscht, dass sie nach Sauerstoff japsend krepieren müssen, weil sie einfach ins Trockene geworfen werden, oder sie werden lebendigen Leibes aufgeschlitzt.

The cruelest and most primitive way of putting the animals to death is probably the Shechita, while for fish, the just as cruel rule prevails that they have to die after gasping for oxygen because they are simply thrown in the dry, or they are cut open while still alive.

I just replaced "putting to death of the animals is probably the shafts", the rest is your own translation

Schächten = Schechita = Shechita (the ritual slaughter of mammals and birds according to Jewish dietary laws)

Bennyray37

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Borthwey. I made the change.

In the future, please try to send suggested corrections to my billymeiercontactreports@myspace.com e-mail account, in order to ensure that I receive the suggestion. Right now, every time I come across a difficult passage that I can't figure out, I send it to Christian Frehner, who regularly helps me translate such. Thus, I don't check the forum too often any more.

Regards.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Clem

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2010 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I found a site last Sept. that could be of help to the translators and German learners: http://www.linguee.com/

Christian

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning Thomas' posting #1048 of June 15:

Two days ago, during the 497th contact of July 17, 2010, Billy discussed the matter regarding the Liopleurodon (mentioned in Contact 223) with Ptaah.

Here's the result of it:

Ptaah admitted that sentence 85 (on page 424 of Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 5) may seem somewhat confusing, but in reality Quetzal just recited a "look into the future" that was written in the year 1724 by Sfath, Ptaah's father. Sentences 82-85 are quotes of a report that was written by Sfath who was responsible for "looks into the future" concerning future-related scientific factors and palaeontologic knowledge etc. The quote was ended by Quetzal with his own words ",wie ich aus einer Zukunftsschau weiss", which means "what I know = learned to know from a look into the future". Quetzel learned about this information when he had to read through Sfath's annals in the course of preparing himself for the task of being a part of Billy's mission. There's absolutely no error in the entire information, and Thomas' false conclusion comes from both an attitude of searching for errors where there are none, and from a lack of background information. Thomas expressed the same false understanding when he - in the same posting - mentioned Arahat Athersata and the two persons who died many years ago in a car crash.

Christian

Lth

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Respectfully Christian, you assume too much when you say I search for errors. I do not. If they appear to me, I take note of them. If I made an error in my previous post, then I accept responsibility for it and apologize. In fairness though, you as a core member should know better than to make assumptions about others. I can understand why you my think that of me, but it is not true. I hope you take this response in the way that it is intended and not just as an unkind rebuttal...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page