Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren language-"Sarat" » Archive through August 02, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 527
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry ,"Meton" is very likely meaning
"Heavy" , and Darthelos is " Dark " in " Meton-Darthelos” .

MC

Wolverine

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti, I have read and known about Bro. But, where get information in GLOS/GLOSIA and JSBRON/JSBRONA?

Let me know.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 428
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolverine,

I am also not knowing anything about JSBRON/JSBRONA.

Perhaps you could ask Billy if any of the old old scripts discovered so far is close derivatives of the ancient Lyran languages practiced on earth. Then you could study those scripts and find closest modern equivalent.
Salome.
Suv

Wolverine

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, Smukhuti. I'll write a better letter and send to Billy. Do Billy live in Switzerland or Southern Germany? Let me know.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 434
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wolverine,

You can reach FIGU here, also by sending a postal mail to Billy to SSSC in Switzerland, but the easiest way is to post questions here (opens up ones in a month).
Salome.
Suv

Wolverine

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have sent them but I don't receive their reply on weeks. :-(

Markcampbell

Post Number: 690
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Meaning of Ptaah's name , From Contact 236 .

Billy: Ah, yes. – Ptaah – your name, what does it mean? What significance does your name have?

Billy: Ach ja. – Ptaah — dein Name, was bedeutet er? Welchen Wert beinhaltet dein Name?

Ptaah: 28. You don’t know this?

Ptaah: 28. Das weisst du nicht?

Billy: No, because first of all, I have never asked for the meaning, and secondly, the name also isn’t registered in our Book of Names.

Billy: Nein, denn erstens habe ich noch nie nach der Bedeutung gefragt, und zweitens ist der Name auch nicht in unserem Namensbuch verzeichnet.

Ptaah: 29. Then I will gladly give you the answer to your question:

Ptaah: 29. Dann will ich gerne die Antwort auf deine Frage erteilen:

Ptaah: 30. My name means, in the old-Lyran as well as in our own language of today: “He who lives life in wisdom.”

Ptaah: 30. Mein Name bedeutet in der altlyranischen sowie in der heute uns eigenen Sprache: “Der, der das Leben in Weisheit lebt.”

Billy: I think that I had roughly expected a meaning of such kind. How could it be otherwise?!

Billy: Ich denke, dass ich eine Bedeutung solcher Art annähernd erwartet habe. Wie könnte es auch anders sein!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 695
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Destroyer Comet : Hamerank Netal, which means Dark Giant.

"There is indeed a comet beyond Pluto, several times the size of Earth. It has been called Nibiru by the old Sumerians, Destroyer by the old Aegyptians, and Bringer of Horror by the Celtic forebearers.
The Plejaren call him Hamerank netal, which means Dark Giant." Christian Frehner

Markcampbell

Post Number: 696
Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At this point , I'm not sure if the Destroyer of the Egyptians was the same as the Destroyer comet that caused the great world floods of history ( Noah ,Zarathustra etc.)

C_andre

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this are all related...well, is just my interpretation...

From http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2011/nr-59/510-kontakt

Ptaah - "Das ist richtig. Den Wanderplaneten aus dem Kuiper-Gürtel nannten wir <kuiper-zerstörer>. Denjenigen, der aus unserem Raum-Zeit-Gefüge in das SOL-System einbrach, bezeichneten wir einfach als <zerstörer>. Diesen haben wir ja, wie du sagst, schon vor Jahren eliminiert, während der andere, eben der Kuiper-Zerstörer, weiterhin im SOL-System seine Bahn zieht. "

Billy - "So sieht die Sache also aus und kann nun verstanden werden. Somit kann ich mir nun auch vorstellen, dass es sich beim sogenannten Planeten X, der von Astronomen im Jahre 1983 fern von der Erde entdeckt worden sein soll, um den Kuiper-Zerstörer handeln könnte. "

Ptaah - "Das ist tatsächlich anzunehmen. Leider kenne ich die tatsächlichen Fakten dieser Beobachtung nicht, wenn es überhaupt eine solche gegeben hat. Dass aber der Kuiper-Zerstörer wie eh und je seine Bahn durch das SOL-System zieht, das ist eine unumstössliche Tatsache."

From http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Apocalypse_on_the_21st_of_December_2012

"Lastly, what remains to be said is that it is a fact that the Maya conceded a big place to shamanism from which a soothsayer codex resulted.
In this codex a great flood is reported which had brought, or can bring, an "end-of-the-world".

Obviously this has to do with the same great flood which was already known to the Sumerians and other cultures, but which also found expression in the Bible as the flood which was sent as a result of sin, respectively, as the deluge.

The soothsayer codex is one of the four still-preserved Mayan books and leads back to the time when the Spanish conquistadors had not yet found any Mayan cities where they murdered and robbed everywhere they wanted to take possession.

The soothsayer codex was, however, mixed with with the product of European-Christian thinking, however the how and when is not resolved.
The book insert shows a heaven, out of which a "heavenly crocodile" hangs, which spews out enormous masses of water."

Abdiel

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why to learn a language from a group of people that will never do contact with us?

After the death of billy, they will never contact us again....So...

Edward

Post Number: 2627
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel....

You mean the German, I take it....

Well, you can learn the German to read the German in the first place, and it
is the most effective language for the Creational Spirit(ual) Teaching(s);
but, there is enough material in English and some other languages, thus,
there is enough choice for everyone.

The Spirit(ual) Teaching(s), brought anew by Billy...is the main goal of The
Mission. Not, if we see the Plejarans or not.

The Spirit(ual) Teaching(s) is there FOR YOU, to LEARN and understand and
adapt to your daily life. For, you to become KNOWING. Become...Knowledgable,
and Wise and a better person.

YOU, Abdiel...have to become Creational Spiritual...in BEING.

If, you study The Spirit(ual) Teaching(s)...you will understand this.

Edward.

Melissa

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Abdiel,

I will provide two snipits from, "Goblet of the Truth", located in the intro - explaining more about the importance of the German language:

"The German language originated from the Old-Lyrian and has the same number of
characters per word, e.g., Salome – Friede (peace), Urda – Erde (Earth). It is not possible
for 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier to work the code into any language other than the German
language because no other language is suitable for incorporating the Code.
Moreover, one has to take into account that many words of the German language do not
exist in other languages, which is why the sense of the German original can only be
reproduced in part when translated into any other terrestrial language. For these reasons
each translation of Billy's texts into a foreign language will have the original German text
included."

"The rich and flexible vocabulary and structure of the German language makes it ideal for
explaining and conveying any subject matter in all of its complexity, nuances and detail. No
other language on Earth can match the German language in this regard. Therefore, the
English language with its comparatively limited vocabulary, flexibility and structure is, as a
language, a poor one and can never match the high value that is achieved with the
German. Unfortunately the English language has a great many meaningless religious
words for corresponding neutral German terms. There is also a lack of suitable forms of
expression in English which means that the German forms must be expressed in a
different wise by using synonyms in order to find an appropriate form of expression in
English."

Also, here is more on the subject, located at this link: http://au.figu.org/german_explanations.html
-Melissa

Melissa

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2012 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies,

I forgot to include the German which corresponds to the first snipit paragraph included from my post #56.

"Die deutsche Sprache stammt aus dem Alt-Lyranischen und weist die genau gleiche
Anzahl Buchstaben pro Wort auf. Beispiel: Salome = Friede, Urda = Erde. Es ist ‹Billy›
Eduard Albert Meier nicht möglich, den Code in einer anderen als der deutschen Sprache
einzubauen, weil sich keine andere Sprache für die Code-Aufnahme eignet.
Zudem muss berücksichtigt werden, dass viele Worte der deutschen Sprache in andern
Sprachen nicht existieren, weshalb alle fremdsprachigen Übersetzungen den Sinn des
deutschen Originals nur unvollständig wieder geben können. Aus den obgenannten
Gründen ist jeder fremdsprachigen Übersetzung einer Schrift von Billy der deutsche
Originaltext beigefügt."
-Melissa

Abdiel

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not speaking about the German, I'm speaking about the Sarat.

Why to learn a language (Sarat) from a group of people that will never contact us?...

Markcampbell

Post Number: 817
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2012 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is not movement to learn this language , only a few words and phrases . One reason , is to understand the meaning of the Salome Peace Meditation . While learning it , one can easily see the link between the Lyran and Hebrew and Latin languages , for example .

Markcampbell

Post Number: 892
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is no movement to learn this language ..... sorry for the previous typo .

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 06:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plejaren vs Angelic Alphabet

I have long searched which ancient terrestrial handwriting system matches the one used by the Plejaren.
I checked many Greek (Crete Linear A, Mycenaean Linear B) / Semitic and further back Tartessian alphabets and scripts.
But– apart from a few letters – none was similar.

But the Ps alphabet is very similar to the alphabet created by a German (theologian, alchemist, occult writer, magician) from Cologne (Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa / 1486 to 1535) who named it the Angelic Script or Celestial Alphabet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Alphabet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Cornelius_Agrippa
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/angelic.htm

It surprises that this man created (550 years ago) an alphabet “to be used to communicate with angels *)”.

How come this man's alphabet is almost identical to the one in Billy's CRs?

Would anyone have more information?

*)
Western art usually uses angels (humans with wings) to represent humans that can fly.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The idea of angles was probably the closest similar thing to plejars because that was the concept of plejars at that time. And what CR are you referring too? This does look similar to pre sanscrit too as well. Ive heard of this guy and the typical name for this is the enochian language, though I havent seen it used much as plejars and the like are more about a pecular essence versus just a copy of something in repetition.

People claim on this site that billy is the only one able to make contact with extraterrestrials, as well as only needing his material, though I find that largely lucacris given how we have people like this and theoretical ways to get in contact with them.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2015 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tat,

According to the statements in CR 31

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_31

the original character set, derived from the star constellations, had for several hundred years been in use on earth, although undergoing modifications. The chances were thus not bad for Agrippa to find some old texts during his intensive studies of ancient and spiritual matters.

Salome,
Stefan

Paul_wr

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tetrahedron,

That claim was made by Ptaah, who mentioned Billy as the only person on Earth who is capable of maintaining contacts with the Plejaren.
There are a few reasons for that:
<ul>
<li>Billy's consciousness vibrations are not a threat to the Plejaren.</li>
<li>Billy can use advanced techniques of Telepathy</li>
</ul>
You are not considering that descendants of ET's from Lyra and the Plejaren homeworlds lived in bases here on the Earth and often interfered with matters. This could explain how an alphabet exists that resembles the Plejaren home alphabet.

Paul.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 244
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Stefan.

CR 31 is very long so I may mention the passage you mean:

Semjase:

240. Das ist sehr einfach zu erklären, denn diese Schriftzeichen, die wir heute benutzen, sind erst an die 11000 Jahre alt, und wir haben sie damals von jenen unserer Vorfahren übernommen, die auf eurer Erde lebten.
240. That is very easy to explain, because these characters that we use today are only 11000 years old; we took them over at that time from our ancestors who lived on Earth.

241. Unsere alten Schriften sind sehr kompliziert, während diese jetzt sehr einfach ist.
241. Our old characters were very complicated, while these now are very simple.

242. Ausgearbeitet wurde sie damals von verschiedenen unserer Wissenschaftler auf der Erde, die als Vorlagen von der Erde aus sichtbare Sternbilder verwendeten.
242. It was developed by several of our scientists who were on Earth at the time, who used constellations as seen from Earth as templates.

243. Bestimmte Sternbilder verbanden sie mit Linien und erhielten so gewisse Formen.
243. They connected certain constellations with lines, and obtained the characters's shapes as a result.

244. Wenn daher unsere Schrift aus kleinen Kreisen und Linien besteht, dann stellen die Kreise Sterne und die Linien einfache Verbindungswege dar.
244. Our script consists of small circles and lines, being that the circles represent stars and the lines just connect them.

Billy:
…Es wundert mich nur, dass diese Schrift auf der Erde nicht mehr bekannt ist.
… I am only surprised by the fact that this script is no longer known on Earth.

Semjase:
245. Sie ist einfach in Vergessenheit geraten, nachdem sie von schriftkundigen Erdenmenschen von unseren Vorfahren übernommen wurde und während einigen wenigen Jahrhunderten in Gebrauch war, wobei sie dann allerdings vielfach verändert wurde.
246. Nur noch einige wenige Schriften der Erdenmenschen verfügen heute über abgeänderte und unkenntlich gemachte Schriftzeichen, die auf unsere Schrift zurückführen.

Semjase:
245. It has simply fallen into oblivion, after it was adopted by your Earth human ancestors and was used during a few centuries, during which however, it was modified in many ways.
246. Only a few of the Earth human alphabets today have characters which trace back to ours, before they were modified and made unrecognizable.

Billy:
Das ist ja toll, dann wurde die Schrift also nicht von den Erdenmenschen entwickelt und in Anwendung gebracht?

Billy:
That's amazing, so the writing was not developed and put into use by the Earth humans themselves?

Semjase:
247. Wenn du mit den Erdenmenschen die irdischen Vorfahren der Menschengeschlechter anspricht und nicht die Himmelssöhne, dann hast du recht.
248. Denn die Schrift wurde erst durch die Himmelssöhne, also durch die eigentlichen Verantwortlichen für die Ur-Entstehung der heutigen irdischen Menschen, zur Erde gebracht.

Semjase:
247. If you speak of the Earthbound forefathers of your human races and not of the sons of heaven, then you are correct.
248. Because the script was first brought to Earth by the sons of heaven, that is, by those who were actually responsible for the original arising of today's Earth humans.

=================================================

Maybe Semjase’s explanations become clearer if the German text is translated to bring out the sense of the spoken words.

- “Die Schrift” literally “the writing” – may, in some of the text passages, be better translated as “writing” (without an article) – or “the writing system” / “alphabet” rather than the literal “the script” / "the writing".
(This may not be the literal translation but this is the meaning.)
What the passages want to express is that (our *)system of) writing, to Billy's great surprise, originated from the Ps.

The English translation of passage 245 misses some words:

245. Sie ist einfach in Vergessenheit geraten, nachdem sie von schriftkundigen Erdenmenschen von unseren Vorfahren übernommen wurde und während einigen wenigen Jahrhunderten in Gebrauch war, wobei sie dann allerdings vielfach verändert wurde.

245. It has simply fallen into oblivion, after it was taken over by literate Earth humans from our ancestors and was used during a few centuries, during which however, it was modified in many ways.

In 248 “Ur-Entstehung” may be clearer if translated as “ancient origin (ation)”or even "original creation":

248. Denn die Schrift wurde erst durch die Himmelssöhne, also durch die eigentlichen Verantwortlichen für die Ur-Entstehung der heutigen irdischen Menschen, zur Erde gebracht.

248. Because writing (or the writing system or alphabet) was first brought to Earth by the Sons of Heaven, that is, by those who were actually responsible for the ancient origin (original creation) of today's Earth humans.

These changes may assist to better understand the meaning.
===============================================

Conclusions:

Semjase mentions that their “present day alphabet” is some 11000 years old.
That it was handed over by their ancestors and used (unmodified) for a few hundred years by literate Earth humans as well.

The Minoans (ca. 2600 BCE to 1400 BCE) were descendants of Atlantis people (Santorini, 70 km off Crete), but their alphabet is a modified version - it includes only a few letters that match the Plejaren alphabet.

The letters of the “Angelic” alphabet may miss a few letters but all the letters it contains match the style of the Plejaren alphabet “completely”.
So it must predate the rather changed Minoan version.

Ergo, the “Angelic Alphabet” must date back many thousand years.

So I would still say that it is a great surprise that the “virgin” letter set – even with little circles for stars – survived so long and was known to the German mystic.

Anyway -
Semjase’s account does explain that (only) some letters in the Mediterranean alphabets match with their Plejaren origin.

==============================================

*)
The more “picture based” writing systems of Sumer, Egypt, China and the syllabic Maya writing system seem to be completely of human origin.

Many "language connection" mysteries remain.
E.g. the ancient picture style writings of the Easter Island and the Indus Valley people - some of them show great similarities.
The relationship of the Basque language with other agglutinative languages as diverse as Turkish/Finnish/Hungarian and Quechua, the language of the Incas.
Even the Greek word "potamos" (river) which comes so close to "potomac" of the Delaware Indians and "poti" of the Brazilian Indians.
And many, many more...

A lot to do for future time travelers ...
If possible please post a link rather than cutting and pasting. Thank you

(Message edited by scott on July 27, 2015)

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 380
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Tetra

At the time the contact notes that say Billy is the only contact is most likely true but not before and maybe not after

Before the contact notes they did have contact with other people

Also could Agripa be Billy in a prev life ? Or does Agripa live at same time as others we know where Billy?
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page