Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 11, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through November 11, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 236
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is this Meier's reflection on the rim of the vehicle, looking up towards the craft
149 Meier, Hasenbol, 29 Mar 76, 1810,  3

this photo is from the "137 Best Photos of Billy Meier - Wendell Stevens - 10 Photos 4"
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Edward

Post Number: 1854
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Debunkers will never give up. Even those who KNOW....that Billy IS TRUTH, and
thus, have to - Fabricate - all sorts of nonsense scenarios to monk Billy, in
any way.

Those of us whom have studied the Meier Materials KNOW better, as you may
know.

TRUTH/Billy, is just a Thorn in their side, and so they have to masquerade
something....

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 292
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, I thought Billy's reflection is on the fender of the front tire???
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 251
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering, would anyone take up the job of michael horn's as a Meier case representative to the english speaking world..after his time here on this earth is over...personally i think someone need to be their in the media world presenting this case which otherwise would take a long time than intended in the spreading the most important story..
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Darren

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Mahigitam. Is there anything in the contact notes, if not, be good if Billy asks the P's the question before he (Billy) passes away.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To My Dearest and Most Kindest of Sirs and Ladies,

Excuse me, but... where in the book or anywhere for that matter of fact [written or etheric] that says or refers any and all type of communications or support to completely stop once Billy dies from the P's or anywhere for that matter.

In fact every single one of you are all a potential candidate! [<--- may have opened a can of worms with that statement] But it must be said that it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

There is so much going on here right now especially on all sides, lets just ride the waves awhile {No pun intended} on a little bit of hope and faith in the goals for the system to work [discernment]. As you should already know this is the era of 333 and that we are indeed... not alone!

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 541
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is an excerpt from an English translation by Gaiaguys of Asket’s explanation to Billy that touches on a different aspect of the mission. It may contain errors.

“It is an obligation to all higher developed creatures, to assist less developed forms in a helpful manner of responsible measure, to influence the evolution in given measure. This duty is an obligation of all creatures of all universes, because it is a Creational Law. <snip> The Earth human has become able to destroy his world in an atomic explosion, which would bring very dangerous consequences for the whole system. <snip> To prevent further madness like this, is exactly the duty of the more advanced races...An atomic destruction of this Earth could destroy your whole sun-system and push (the planets) out into the cosmos as extremely dangerous missiles. These could again destroy further sun-systems and produce cosmic catastrophe. Even neighboring universes could be affected. Besides this, the sun-system moves in space in such a way that the catastrophe could spread to other systems in a form of chain reaction in your cosmos. A similar event is already known. A loss of Earth could distort the structure of space and time and produce great damage. So it is our objective to prevent this eventuality, and together with many other creatures of other worlds of this universe to control the Earth and attempt to contain the already conjured mischief by Earth scientists, and head this off. That is our mission. <snip>”

Next week at a Washington, D.C., news conference, former US Air Force officers will speak publicly that UFOs have monitored and possibly tampered with American nuclear weapons. The link below about the event also includes an excerpted video clip from Larry King Live.

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-naews/article/ufos-visited-nuclear-weapons-sites-former-air-force-officers-say/19642199

Getknowledge

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, September 26, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk, Billy "will be the only and last contactee for the next 761 years" according to page 26 of Attacking Questions From Japan.

i think there are 5 other contactees who all died.

Mean while everything is limited to the 203 per 1 million people (scientists, design engineers, physicists, professors, physicians, and others) who are receiving unconscious impulses.

Ptaah:...an encounter with ET life forms will take place now and then; and that sightings of ET flying objects will be made, How ever, none of this falls within the framework of contacts concerning spiritual messages, spiritual teachings and equivalent guidance."

Within the framework of their time concepts, Ptaah explains "that in the future, during the next 761 years, there will be no further contacts between human beings on Earth and the ET and spiritually more highly evolved life forms, let alone the high spiritual planes, in the sense where such contacts are understood to be correlated to the teachings that pertain to the spiritual evolution."
Tien

Scotty

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2010 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can some of you folks point me towards the area of the forum that welcomes open communication regarding the afterthought of the mission and how personal lives are changed . I have my own thoughts and would like to post in the appropriate place . I cannot navigate the forum very well at this point so any assistance is appreciated. David

Gib_niner

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all,

Ok may as well get this off my chest, been mulling over this for a while with not knowing how to respond - honestly kind of stuck on it actually.. a sort of quandary i fell into a little while back - maybe just offer it up to the wisdom of the forum...an issue pertaining to a brief mail exchange with one of the skeptics.

Basically wondering what to do in the instance when newbie debunker P. Langdon is desiring to know exactly what the Wedding Cake video was shot on.

I remember reading that it was an early model European SABA camera - but which one? - wondering does anyone know exactly?

For a time i was debating with some of the skeptics now and then - but eventually an element of burn-out definitly creeps in. You can only do it for so long - but also maybe part of the 'curve' one goes through - where eventually you just cant be bothered with that - and end up on - whats in the end the far more important things - that being spiritual values and teachings of course.

however, that being said, occasionally there may be the temptation to dip in now and then at whatever forum or webpage where there is scope for doing that.

And so the backround to this was basically in a nutshell... on one of his reproduction videos in response to him saying that the WCUFO clip being shot on Film (can you believe it, actually a very common and telling blunder judgement - made actually oftentimes by skeptics - Anyway I merely pointed out to him that this was not the case..that it was not at all shot on film but rather instead shot on video - and that really he definitly ought to be knowing of the differences. So in response to that i get an message from him, with the request of knowledge of the actual precise camera that it was shot on...with seemingly the enthusiastic notion of getting going with a reproduction using the exact same cam.

Now basically a bit TORN on this whole thing for the following reason. On the one hand, as BEAM has stated not so long ago, that it is really only FOLLY to engage with these troublesome skeptics. To just not bother with them is the wiser course of action. However part of me IS a little curious to see what he can come up with if he was to get his hands on the actual camera that was used.

& Lets face it - the efforts of the replicators up to this point in time have been, well just a big enormous unadulterated joke really. At least now (the Langdon clips) there is something to at least look at and ponder on. (although still, and speaking now of only an 'Impression' level of things, ultimately in my own opinion i would say only about 5% of the time, if that, where they even 'approach' anything like the real Wow factor of the very best of the Meier originals. - and obviously on top of all that - there would be TONNES of critical things you could carefully zone in on, if you spent the time on it - points where the Langdon efforts are ultimately failing , - but thats surely another subject entirely) - but at least a lot more interesting then previous efforts!

However in spite of sortof wanting to see what he can come up with - there's also the very somewhat very annoying prospect of him coming up with something that actually FAILS completely to wholly and sufficiently duplicate the WC clip (on all the right levels) - yet irrespective of that - there will most likely be the case that there will be nevertheless assertations being made to the contrary! That he will be declaring proudly that he HAS duplicated adequately! go figure.

Also just, as an aside - he is always boasting on his videos that these clips were made very quickly - nay in no time at all ! - by him - however I think myself that he is being quite disingenuous here - as over a year ago at the point where he only had about one video up (or 2 at the very most which weren't great really - or at least not as 'good' as the ones that followed) - i was involved in another brief mail exchange with him at that time as well - wherein he was boasting that he was definitly going to be FAMOUS - and at the time i remember scratching my head wondering what in the world he was talking about. So point being that i would be inclined to think that he was planning these duplications for a MUCH longer time! definitly longer than he has been bragging about. Far longer!

Anyway sorry this has definitly gone to be longer than i had planned. In essence -

a) does anyone know the camera that was used? - Indeed might it be this one? (the only 70's specific SABA cam. i could find)

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/saba_color_video_camera_cvc68.html

b) Should one tell, or not tell, a debunker which camera was used - when they are requesting this kind of information.
- or is one to wipe their hands of the whole mattter - i.e. getting immersed in exchanges with the skeptics just to be thoroughly avoided at all costs! (running the risk of getting infected with the diesease of flawed logic!)

finally - another factor that might come into play in regard all of this...was somewhat astonished at concessions being made by Mr. Langdon not so long ago in relation to one of Billy's films. (concessions he made to Michael Horn re: 'speed changes')- Usually there is absolutely no give whatsoever from these skeptics - but here amazingly there is some - so also from that point of view - could there be room here for another scenario involving the following - that Langdon being informed of the exact precise Camera Billy used for WC video - after getting his hands on same - goes to try a duplication of his own - yet fails (& fails on the order of great magnitude)... thus full realisation suddenly hits home - on the true element of irreproducibility contained here in these originals -- and starts to see more worth in those originals themselves. hmmm maybe just a possibility involved here, though maybe not the most likely outcome, but another possibility nonetheless.

ok thats all.

just thought i'd offer this up as maybe its an interesting issue - in the arena of skeptical goings-ons. Also it would appear that Langdon seems to have run the entire gamut, ie covering all the bases, insofar as reproducing (or trying to at least) - all the various bit and pieces that serves to comprise the totality of Billy's film/video footage.
Could it be that this element of trying to duplicate WC clip using an identical camera may serve to be the very last point of call - thus arriving at the point where virtually all the best attempts that could possibly have been made using models/strings etc only (i.e. no cgi) have been carried out - AND also using the relevant recording equipment that may be involved - yet still in spite of all - that they are STILL falling quite short of the mark in the end - could this then be a further essential part of the mix insofar as what 'needs to happen' pertaining to an eventuality or occurance of comprehensive 'debunking' being attemted. So as then the distinct and telling failings of this respective 'debunking' can then be consequently (and comprehensively) highlighted. - in which case...in the instance that a prospective debunker is desiring this information..that he should then be duly informed after all???

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

J_jansen

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding question a:

Meier used according to the photo catalogue (Verzeicnnis)a SABA 50095206
focal length
1 : 1,4 j6x12 12-75mm

regarding b:

It's only worth when something
positive / constuctive comes out of the discussion and thus truth becomes clearer (which is the case IMO).
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Articles_by_Jeroen_Jansen

Dave

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gib_Niner

From what you stated above – it seems that you have offered your best in giving information.

My advise on dealing with “sceptics” is to leave them with there own opinions after all there entitled to them J
Also in my opinion, which I have based on my experience with talking to sceptics, is that their “experts” in their field whereas you and I are not J.

Instantly they can look at a photo and say it’s a fake – amazing, is in not? Plus any other information you give them they “discredit” just as fast J.

Michael Horn and Dyson (giaguys) Divine, did, have done – shot sceptics down in flames and the sceptics still come up for some more with really petty arguments it’s really a very silly situation to find yourself in, however there is a lot of learning to take out of it, but it also shows how sceptics work.

The problem with photographs these days especially with Photoshop is that the photos and film that Billy took will no doubt be reproduced but they will forget to tell people that the originals were taken in the days before modern digital computer programmes.

Just refer any sceptics to Michael Horn then wait for another fascinating article on his website.

My best wishes
Regards,

Dave

Whitelotus

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the reasons for stopping the contacts for the next 761 years from spiritually higher evolved beings?

Hector

Post Number: 622
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus I guess the plejaren think that their presence here in this planet is not necessary until then.

Anyway, I suppose some kind of 'contacts' will continue, those contacts involving telepathic impulses that are directed to the unconscious of sci-fi writers and scientists in diverse fiels of physics, astronomy, biology or genetic engineering.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 278
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1] SABA CVC 66 Color Video sound camera with high density lines of the European PAL video

2] super 8mm movie camera

3] 35mm still camera

4] Raynox XL movie camera [focal length ranging from 10.5 mm to 30 mm]

5] Malcom FTL movie camera [focal length that could range from 8 mm to 64 mm]

6] Ricoh 35mm camera [wcufo, and still they fly,http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash5/tree.htm]

----------------------------------------------------
His first photos were taken with an old Olympus 35 ECR camera,with a focal range of 1:2.8-f 42mm and an exposure time constant of 1/100 seconds which he, as a one-armed man, was able to utilize problemfree with only one hand. He bought this somewhat dilapidated camera (its aperture ring was stuck in one position) from his brother, Gottlieb Meier, in January 1975 for CHF 50.

serial Number 200519
Focal Length - 42 mm
Rokkor lens
Focus adjustment was jammed at 2 small marks under infinity

Beside-the-lens viewing window had the mirror broken loose and laying down inside so that the viewfinder could not be seen through.
He took all his pictures on ASA 100 positive slide film.

Source:
Preliminary & Supplementary Investigation Reports
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Smukhuti

Post Number: 455
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus,

Where from the exact figure of 761 year is arrived?
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 456
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not sure this is already know to all in this forum, but after reading contact 264, it seems presently there are actually no "original" Asket and Nera photos in possession of Billy. Some discussion in FoM and here also tend to confuse that Billy had in his possession the original photo for a long time and/or he has the original photo; and goes on to compare one set of original photo with another set of photos of the American doubles.
Billy did take photos of Asket and Nera, but the MIB forced certain photographer S to switch the originals with the most closely matched frame from a demonstration film.

Read more about Mr S in http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket_and_Nera_Photos

The fact that these two woman closely resembled Asket and Nera, combined with the closely matched posture and Billy's memory breakdown ensured that even Billy was fooled into declaring that the photos really belonged to Asket and Nera (even though the existence of the body doubles were discussed far back in contact 39) for a long time . It was Asket herself who discovered the fraud when she asked for the photos in 1984. This was not communicated to Meier by Asket or the Plejaren immediately upon discovery, since he was in a fragile state at that time; and was revealed to him only much later.

The MIB planned this in order to defame the mission knowing very well that sooner or later somebody would discover the similarity with the American doubles and attack legitimacy of the evidence. Plus it was only a matter of time since that happen because people like Kal Korff was under negative impulse of the Giza intelligence to harm the mission. Who knows – perhaps even now he is affected by the residual negative impulses?
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 457
Posted on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone confirm if the photos of "real" Asket shown in Figure 1 and 2 from
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Another_investigation_on_the_Asket_photo_controversy are real Asket photos printed from any preserved negative that Meier may had?
Reading contact 264 and bulletin 16, it is apparent that Meier never recovered the first prints after it was switched with forgeries and was oblivious of this for a long time.
Salome.
Suv

Gib_niner

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks guys - so maybe indeed constructive after all.

And the CVC 66 the exact camera then -

May well be an interesting prospect if P. Langdon got going with another reproduction using it -

in the one that he has done thusfar - seems to be using a mere handheld phone camera - and so could be that he is kindof getting away with things owing to the fact that the resolution is very poor - very blocky altogether - so its hard to see a decent level of detail in order for one to decide whether or not its a model.

However if he were to use the SABA CVC 66 - one has to wonder exactly how realistic the overall video would then comparatively be? (in spite of the fact that his WC model is a well made one) - ie would it however not then have the same level of realism that Billy's original has - owing to the far increased resolution (better quality) of the camera. - showing up consequently much more of the artificiality of the model itself.

Could be interesting to see... however maybe to be left in the hands of other folks - the final decision to inform or not..i.e that is to say...if this is something to be desired (something will after all be constructive)

also cheers Dave, yeah the pre-digital factor has to weigh in, is always so true, never to be slighted in any way - but also in relation to the issue of Billy developing both film stills and movie clips - that there was never at all ANY redundant parts/clips (elements of 'junk' if you will) - ( i.e. where Billy is in the process or is 'en-route' towards arriving at the stunning end product - there was none of that at all) - rather instead that there is always this 100% success rate at the developmental stage. - Skeptics always are incredibly blase} about this aspect as well!

ok cheers.

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Edward

Post Number: 1921
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus...

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Hector, explains it quite well in a nutshell.

And we have to keep in mind, that the Plejarans also give 'room' to conduct
our OWN Evolution, as has been the case previously...in the past. They can NOT
always - Babysit - us Earth humans, no?

We have to Grow Up...on our own. And, 'apply' the - (Creational) Spiritual
Teachings - into our daily existence. When it comes to the point: WE have to
implement it and make it a Reality! To become TRUE Creational Spiritual
(Human) Beings.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Bodhran

Post Number: 134
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I was reading through the latest translations on futureofmankind about Askets translations and the trip back to the 13th century with Asket, Billy and Jitschi when they meet the rabbi/magician Jechiei, Jitcchi is clearly told by Asket that he can bring back objects given to him by the rabbi but that they would not be recognised as antiquities by modern science because they would not age in the transition, this is completely understandable but I also read in Q&A to Billy where he states that:

There are three different (physical) ways to travel into the past with different effects:
1) You can go there but cannot bring back anything
2) You can bring something into the past and bring something back into the "present" = future (as has been the case with meeting Jmmanuel and Jechieli)
3) You can see everything in the past, but you cannot be seen by the people in the past; therefore you cannot bring or take anything.

Is there another explanation as to why Asket said he could bring these objects back?
Salome

Tony.

Edward

Post Number: 1926
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony....

As far as I can recall, is: that the situation with Billy(/Jmmanuel) was an
Exception, just as other sort like instances. It was IN the scenario, so to
speak. Part of the Mission, and part of his acquiring insight, etc.

Us, common humans would have to take heed to your list.

We have to keep in mind, that...our Future had not yet been in/a reality as we
know it: it still has to be MADE! MAN, has to WORK towards it. Just like,
someone of our time can NOT kill anyone in the Future due...to the Future
still has to be MADE; even thought, the Present and Future 'layer' each other.

And, in the 'between time', the Future scenario can still CHANGE, with another
Out Come as we go along, Creating our/the Future. Thus, our Future is NOT
(yet) Binding, if you will. Free Will, still takes her stance...and Alteration
has her Possibilities.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1] 4 metal, 1 biological and 9 mineral and crystal samples = Contact 105, by Quetzal

What happened to 9 mineral & crystal samples ? Have they been tested ?I think there structures were found to be no different than those available on earth so they were excluded. And semjase's hair(biological sample,if i am not wrong)sample testing didnt go well, as her hair root was missing.

2] In, Contact Report 141,Saturday, the 3rd of January 1981
Semjase has been given permission to give Billy more metal samples again and primordial water from another planet.

Has anyone have any idea about metal samples + primordial water promised to Billy ?

3] when was this Asket's metal sample given to Billy ? Had there been any testing done on Asket's metal samples ?
I havent read of any testing other than those 3 different kinds of metal samples of 7 different stages in the making of beamship metals,which ofcourse belongs to PLejaren..DAL unvierse metal sample
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page