Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 05, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through February 05, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bennyray37

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2010 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome, Eddie, Jun, Smukhuti, and Mark!

Norm, I'm actually pretty bad at keeping dates of things in general. I'm planning to have the publication dates of my finalized volumes on the myspace page, but as far as individual reports go, whatever appears on Future of Mankind's page is the most accurate.

Getknowledge, I'll say! It's one of the best UFO research books ever!

Regards all.

--
Benjamin Stevens

Earthling

Post Number: 479
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone please translate this reader question about dreams?

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2005/nr-53/leserfragen

Leserfragen

Auf der Erde fällt Neugeist ja nicht sonderlich auf, aber was ist auf den Plejaren? Der Gegensatz zu der hohen Entwicklung der restlichen Bewohner ist doch bestimmt ziemlich krass. Wie werden Menschen mit Neugeist dort integriert?

Barbara Lotz, Deutschland

Antwort

Die bewusstseinsmässige Evolution der Plejaren ist derweit fortgeschritten und die Gesamtzahl der Bevölkerung sowie der Wiedergeburtszyklus der Geistform und des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks derart auf den Planeten abgestimmt, dass keine Neugeistformen mehr geboren werden.

Billy

Indi

Post Number: 548
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce
the section of German you placed in your post is not to do with dreams. I had a look though, and found the section and did a rough and very loose translation for you seeing it was quite small. I hope it was what you were after. I did notice though that the google translation of the page on the website was rather good enough to glean the gist.

---------------------

Leserfrage
Was sind Träume wirklich? Geht der Geist auf ‹Wanderschaft› etc., oder sind Träume nur Einbildungen und Verarbeitung vom täglich Erlebten? Kann es sein, dass man in Träumen bisweilen Zukünftiges vorwegträumt?

Barbara Lotz, Deutschland

Antwort

Träume sind Faktoren, die sich einerseits aus dem Unterbewusstsein und andererseits aus dem Unbewussten des Tagesbewusstseins bilden. Die Träume aus dem Unterbewusstsein können vielfältig und unbegrenzt sein und sich folgedessen auf Dinge der Vergangenheit sowie der Gegenwart und Zukunft beziehen, folglich daraus also auch Zukünftiges vorweggeträumt werden kann. Gleichermassen gilt die Vielfältigkeit auch für die Träume aus dem Unbewussten des Bewusstseins, jedoch in der Weise gesehen, dass die Vielfältigkeit nur auf das Gespeicherte des Unbewussten bezogen und also in bezug auf die Vergangenheit, Gegenwart und Zukunft sehr begrenzt ist.

Also können auch durch das Unbewusste des Bewusstseins Wahrträume in Erscheinung treten resp. Träume, die der Wirklichkeit entsprechen, wozu eben auch Zukunftsträume zählen. An und für sich wird durch das Unbewusste nur all das traummässig verarbeitet, was sich im Alltagsleben über einige Tage hinweg abgespielt hat und was als Schlüsse zukunftsweisend daraus gezogen wird, während sich die Träume aus dem Unterbewusstsein und dessen Unbewusstem in der Regel nur in schwachen Teilen auf den Alltag beziehen.

Billy

Readers question

What are dreams really? Does the spirit go on travels etc..... or are dreams only imaginations/fantasies and processing of everyday experiences? Can it be that one can sometimes dream the future beforehand?

Barbara Lotz, Germany

Answer

Dreams are factors which form on the one hand from the subconsciousness, and on the other hand, from the unconscious of everyday consciousness.
The dreams from the subconsciousness can be varied and unlimited and are made up of things of the past as well as the present and future, and thus from this also the future can be dreamed in advance.

Similarly diversity also applies to dreams from the unconscious of the consciousness, seen however in the way that the diversity is related only to what is stored in the unconscious, and therefore very much limited with regard to the past, present and future.

So dreams that correspond to reality can also appear through the unconscious of the consciousness, namely dreams that take the future into account. Generally, with regard to these dreams, though, all that is processed by the unconscious is to do with that which has played out in daily life over the past few days and which is considered will draw to a conclusion in the near future, while the dreams from the subconsciousness and its unconscious are related as a rule only slightly to everyday life.

Billy

Earthling

Post Number: 480
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi .... thx so much!

*:*:
Bruce

Norm

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adolf Hitler DNA Samples Suggest Jewish, African Roots.

http://www.thirdage.com/news/adolf-hitler-dna-samples-suggest-jewish-african-roots_8-24-2010

Billys right again.
My Website

Patm

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested,

Swiss FIGU website in English:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.figu.org%2Fch

German FIGU forum in English (read/only as GUEST):
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.figu.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Fde%2Fdiscus.cgi%3Fpg%3Dtopics%26access%3Dguest

patm

Patm

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the translation link for the German FIGU website (not the same as the Swiss FIGU website):

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.figu.org

patm

Christian

Post Number: 212
Posted on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In accordance with the new translation rules (see my posting #211 of August 10 of this year above), I inform you that there are some good and actual translations available here:

http://www.figu.org/ch/index/downloads/translations

Christian

Patm

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beware using the google translator with the German language to English.

It has been incorrectly modified by unknown person(s) to translate the following

GERMAN to ENGLISH
Semjase -> Billy
Ptaah -> Billy

Example:
German "Semjase-Silver-Star-Center" is incorrectly translated to English "Billy-Silver-Star-Center"

And all coversations between Semjase or Ptaah and Billy are modified.

In German From:

Ptaah: 1...
Semjase: 2...
Billy: 3...

are translated in English to

Billy: 1...
Billy: 2...
Billy: 3...

Be very aware of "Google" Translator errors.

patm

Scott

Post Number: 2070
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Patm,

I tried using the conversion from other languages to English and the translation was correct, but as you stated the German has been altered? I also tried using Prompt Online Translator from German to English and it was correct. I wonder what's up with this?

Pele

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Patm,

Indeed, I just try from German to English, and German to Portuguese, and you are right; "Semjase-Silver-Star-Center" is incorrectly translated to English "Billy-Silver-Star-Center" , and the same error in Portuguese.
Pele

Edmundo

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is not the first case of inaccurate, yet intentional translation. It is a common joke with celebrities.

Here's the example with Russian politicians.
http://rt.com/news/prime-time/google-translation-russian-reality/

Anyone can suggest a better translation by clicking already translated word or phrase. Predominant translation is chosen by number of suggestions. So if you see bad translation, suggest more accurate.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Benjamin,

Please favor us with your translation of a portion of an interview with Billy from

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/die-geisteslehre/interview-geisteslehre?page=0,12

as follows:

Viele Menschen, die dieses Interview anschauen, werden sich wohl fragen, woher du die Gewissheit hast, dass alles so ist, wie du sagst? Sie werden behaupten, vieles sei doch ebenso nur eine Glaubensannahme, wie bei den Religionen. Was sagst du diesen Menschen?

Kein Mensch ist verpflichtet oder angehalten, meine Worte ernst oder als wahr anzunehmen oder sie eben zu glauben. Prinzipiell soll kein Mensch irgendwelche Dinge oder Aussagen usw. glauben, und zwar auch nicht all das, was ich erzähle und erkläre.
Glauben macht abhängig und dumm, weshalb der Mensch also niemals irgendwelche Dinge glauben soll. Im Gegenteil, der Mensch soll stets kritisch sein und sich alles sehr genau überlegen, alles genau überdenken, ergründen, erforschen und dadurch selbst die Wahrheit finden, und zwar in sich selbst ebenso wie auch ausserhalb seiner Person. Dazu bedarf es aber des Verstandes, einer gesunden Kritik und der völligen Gedankenfreiheit ebenso, wie auch der Unvoreingenommenheit und Vorurteilslosigkeit in völliger Neutralität. Und sind diese Dinge gesamthaft gegeben, dann vermag der Mensch auch alle Dinge zu ergründen und die effective Wahrheit zu erkennen, die er anhand von tatsächlichen Fakten findet. Eine Wahrheitserkennung durch deren tatsächliche Ergründung jedoch, wenn alle gegebenen und wirklichen Fakten und Aspekte durchforscht werden und daraus das Resultat der Effectivität entsteht, hat in keiner Form etwas mit einer Glaubensannahme zu tun. Im Tatsächlichen der Wahrheit hat niemals ein Glaube Platz, sondern nur die effective Wirklichkeit. Und diese effective Wirklichkeit ist es, die mir die Gewissheit gibt, dass die Wahrheit tatsächlich stimmt und auch die Wahrheit ist, die auch in der schöpferischen Natur und in all deren Gesetzen und Geboten von all jenen Mensch anerkannt werden kann, die mit offenen Sinnen und offenem Verstand alles betrachten, beobachten, erforschen und ergründen.

Natürlich gibt es Besserwisser, die aus Prinzip oder ihres Images wegen diese Wahrheit bestreiten. Diese Menschen aber können einem nur leid tun, denn sie leben an der Wahrheit und damit auch am wirklichen Leben vorbei. Andere wiederum bestreiten diese Wahrheit aus religiösen oder streng sektiererischen Gründen, doch auch da weiss jeder vernünftig denkende Mensch, dass auch diese am wirklichen Leben vorbeileben.

Thank you in advance.

Jun
My will be done

Lth

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I believe an official translation has already been done of this interview > Jun.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the info. I will try my very best to find it as I take it as another very important piece of Billy's material. when I find it, I could then share it with my friends and family.

Jun
My will be done

Elreyjr

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

I found it here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1998)

item 2.16

Thanks again,

Jun
My will be done

Earthling

Post Number: 507
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to pose this question to the forum, forum moderators and to Christian and Jacob in particular, who may have a better insight, as core group members into the matter.

Regarding the 117th Contact - Wednesday, November 29, 1978, 3:12 PM

http://www.myspace.com/billymeiercontactreports/blog/541946017

"To the Government of the United States of America

PROCLAMATION

1) This is an proclamation from the Plejadian delegate for earth from the planet Erra in the star region of the Plejades, to the government of the United States of America on the planet earth.

2) This proclamation results in cause of a petition of an American civilian by name LEE J. Elders, over our only earthly mediator, Billy, the prophet of the new time.

3) The petition asked for help for the United States of America, for certain fields of development.

=====================================

In general, the English grammar in this Proclamation is pretty horrid. If the Plejaren really wanted the US government to take this Proclamation seriously and give it any chance of success, shouldn't they have put more work into a proper translation, instead of hastily presenting this shoddy copy, considering how important they consider language and 'coded' words? Did English speaking Lee J. Elders not read this thing and just let it go as presented?

Regards,
Bruce

Smukhuti

Post Number: 520
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

I second your opinion.

It does appear to be a work done by someone whose English is poor (Billy himself??).

If you do an English to German translation of those lines using a website translator, the Germen sentence would come out in a more meaningful manner. Those days there were no machine translators, and at that time there were internal problems within the CG49, so Billy himself could have worked on the translation.

The timing of the effort too coincided with the near collapse of the contacts and appeared to be a desperate effort by the Plejaren.

Just guessing.
Saalome.
Suv

Jacob

Post Number: 585
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the record, Earthling, I am not a core group member, I am a passive member :-)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 521
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ha ha ha ha

"Never before had occurred anything comparisable on the planet earth, made certain very scrutinized by us. "

Similar amateurish effort in the reverse effort of German to English translation must sound even funnier to native German speakers (let alone preserve the meaning or the codex), as German is more evolved language than English.
Saalome.
Suv

Earthling

Post Number: 508
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, passive is close enough.

Do you have any insight into the matter?

--------

Suv, you may be right about that timing aspect. Good point. It may have played a role.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 361
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce is on it. When I read it I had no doubt why the opportunity was passed on. I mentioned this to Billy, regarding how it appeared the Plejaren really didn't understand us very much at all, surprisingly so since we weren't exactly new to them.

He agreed and said that for a long period of time they simply "took us at our word", until they were allowed to look in deeper and see how much we lied to ourselves and each other.

Nonetheless, that Lee or someone else didn't see what an abominable job was done her still puzzles me.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 522
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

Did Billy ever reveal the reason behind such amateurish effort?
Saalome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page