Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 27, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through April 27, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1412
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They are two different clips put together. The picture book is at a lecture from the video by Winters called The Pleiadian Mission.
My Website

Scott

Post Number: 2110
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Randolph Winters visited Wendelle Stevens and video taped the images which are being shown in Wendelle's photo album. Someone has combined different pieces of video, which lends to the confusion. Mr. Winters mentions during the presentation of the photo album an object circling Mars in 1976. This is inaccurate, because Billy's Great Trip occurred mid year in 1975. The photo album may have falsified images, so I wouldn't take it too serious. The interview of Billy in the kitchen occurred in 1989, and the lecture in which Randolph is presenting the photo album occurred in April 1998.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 627
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Zhila , that is a powerful letter you've written . I highly recommend that everyone read it , and read it again sometime . Very clear , as usual , Zhila .

Salome , Mark

Mahigitam

Post Number: 341
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,Thank you verymuch. That has really answered my question. Norm, thank you too, yes it is from
"The Pleiadian Mission - Randolph Winters - Billy Meier Case 1998" and before he shows the picture album on TV, he mentions," Wendell and I are flipping through the pictures...".
As randy stayed away from FIGU since 1989, this video must have been shot before 1989, at wendell's place.
I am writing to Randolf Winters and like to listen his version.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Mahigitam

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi the following is an email response from Randy winters to me.

Hello Mahesh,

Thank you for your note. It was many years ago that I visited Wendelle at his home in Tucson az. He had a very large collection of photos from many UFO cases. The best I can remember is the year might have been around 1987 or 1988.

Regards,
Randolph

All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Joe

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: "The interview of Billy in the kitchen occurred in 1989"

I thought the interview that Billy gave in the kitchen with Randolph Winters was in 1988, not 1989.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Interview_with_Billy_(1988)

Scott

Post Number: 2112
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, to the best of my knowledge they are two separate interviews. I don't know who conducted the interview in 1988.

Joe

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, you are right because the interview of Billy in the kitchen with Randolph Winters was actually in 1989, not 1988. I somehow mixed it up with the futureofmankind.co.uk website. Sorry, my mistake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zyKdCtpGs

Eric

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila:

Thanks for your remarkable post.

I may add, perhaps some unintended consequences of the peace mediation? ... Something to ponder ...

Eric

Mahigitam

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

where should one draw a line between intervening & non-intervening in rescuing someone or many who are in deep suffering(caused by evil-minded people on innocent peace-minded people) ?
What should be the factor(s) by which one should think about the idea of intervention ?

Many ET's(Lyrans, Vegans, PLejaren,..) have witnessed terrible crimes(rapes, murders, wars, assasinations,..) and yet not intervened atleast in reducing the suffering of an individual(s).They attribute this attitude to either one of the creational principles or the advice of High Council. Every cause has a effect, so by not intervening, are they in someway assisting us in the process of reducing the pain(either in present or in future)...Does this act of violence when known to the world would effect peoples conscience and push them to make more strict laws and help in identifying the evils of society ?
When not revealed to the world but except to those who commited it, would this act of violence be stored in the storage banks of all those involved(including the victim's) in the criminal act and may assist them in their next lives through impulses...or by connections which exists among life-forms in relation to memory-connections as well as consciousness-connections and subconsciousness-connections, and thereby, therefore to so-called morphogenetic fields [a.k.a. morphic fields]...have an impact on the collective conscience..

Could non-intervention in an act of rape of a small girl by many adult males be thought of either in a neutral or a positive action...

What is that principle that makes these ET's take the stance of non-intervention and which we earth humans bound to bear the responsibilty for. I guess there is no indigenous earth-human/race left on this planet. Our ancestors have all come from various stars & dimensions..so i think,we earth-humans each having their share of influence on all the collective-consciousness forms(in contrast to ET's who have no connections to collective consciousness-forms of earth-humans), in one way or the other either through they being victims or making others victimised could in some way make the chances/probability of repeating this horrible crimes less than before...

Memo00

Post Number: 476
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam

if you do your children´s homework they don´t learn.

If a lesson is skipped then things can become even worse in the future.

Since earth humankind is deaf and blind to the the good advice of the wise then only pain and suffering can do the job.

It is wrong to try to change others by force, it is a lack of respect for life, for Creation and its laws. if Plejaren would stop all the terrible things that happen we would never learn to live in peace and harmony which is something that is against the meaning of life itself, that is, evolution.

It is our duty to make this world a better place, no one will come to save us, we must assume our responsibilities.

Salome

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the beginning of time there has always been two schools of thought one passive and other that wasn't.

Each incident is totally different in aspect, word and deed and must be judged accordingly. The Key factors here are discernment plus the proper intent that will make a positive impact to us all by thought word and deed.

The power of intention is the power to manifest, to create, to live a life of unlimited abundance, and to attract into your life the right people at the right moments.

I hope this makes sense? We are all our own judge and jury set with one common goal/purpose and that is leaning to the betterment of the whole of mankind sometimes by just simply being a beacon for others to follow in the darkness of uncertainty which lies ahead for us all.

Rarena

Post Number: 673
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 05:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Education is key: billyforkids.info (thanks Francisco, wonderful software)

We have to work on ourselves before we can work on others... we have to know that the answer is with us... all of us... the one which include each of us that we balance and help if we can... if we can't... so-be-it.

Jonas

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderators

How is BEAM these days is he any better ? tell him I feel for him and the great team that put this whole thing together, you guys must be so advanced. I have no idea how you clung to your intention with all the ignorance, lies and greed that surrounds you a part from the few that are discovering. I wish I found you guys in my teens although my heart is at ease I found you guys now. I thank the Figu team for the treasure of, and the meaning and use of knowledge the greatest and most useful gift anyone has ever given me,

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas
Post Number: 57

I second that !

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Ufoman

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why doesn't meier learn english wit th that same machine semjase use so I can ask him questions.

Edward

Post Number: 2055
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

You have some very excellent replies to your post.

Of course, most of the humans (and their Spirit forms) are still quite Young.

And in/at this stage that they are in...is quite relevant for their OWN
Evolution, as what I can make out; and to accumulate Wisdom and Knowledge by
themselves, through: Experience - which is also within the framework of
Creational Law/Existence. They should become KNOWING through their OWN
Actions, and Deeds, Mistakes.., etc.(: GROW into KNOWING...).

They(Plejarans and Federation) just can not act like - Babysitter -, and do
OUR Dirty work, so to speak; we have to clean up our own mess.

We are Young and have very much to LEARN, and we can only LEARN properly
through the mentioned above insight.

And as I recall, the Plejarans and Co., can only intervene, say...if the
Calamity concerns our whole Universe and our Galaxy (and further as
Chain-reaction); the suited steps can/will be taken, but intervened in a
Indirect fashion, so to speak. [From experience, the Plajarans would try and
avert such scenario to happen if it were to occur once again...; which has a
devastating Chain-reaction Affect; than, it will fit in their Reasonable Duty
Of Responding, scenario.]

But, for the time being: LIFE just goes on....

As someone once said: "Life is just a great big theater stage...and WE are all
the actors; and we all have a role to fulfill....".

Edward.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

why dont you use that same machine that 6th graders use to check their spelling ?

Memo00

Post Number: 480
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman

Billy is a very busy man, every year he writes new books, booklets, articles, and many more things that will be useful for the development of humankind in the following centuries and millenia. The answer to the most important questions that today´s human beings are able to comprehend are already in his books so its absurd for someone to come and expect Billy to answer to each person individually.

In the forum there exists a section called "Questions to Billy Meier Answered" which opens every month and in which you can ask 1 question each time. If you look at the archive you will see that a huge number of persons ask the same things one and another time and most of the answers could be easily found in the existing material. If you want to know something it is just a matter of wanting hard enough and doing something about it. In other words don´t be lazy and dont expect for Billy to do what it´s up to you, he has done enough for all of us.

Salome

Holygrain

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does any one know why the planet is so messed up i mean why are we the way we are today is it this illuminati or is it other et.s. Who tought us to behave this way its said we have been wiped out 7 times and we have risen up from the ashes only to fall bk into darkness if we where wiped out 7 times then who survived those 7 times and why where they always lead astray. I get the feeling somthing has been stalking us all that time triping us up when and where it can does any one know why or what. We complain alot about how things are so messed up and we need to do somthing about it but we dont seem to ask why has it allways been this way somthing ancient has never wanted us to find are way and when we get out of control we get erased with the exeption of the chosen few sutch a waste of life and eons of wasted time i just dont get it why are we the focal point to this evil that follows us through time (please forgive my spelling and grammer)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Holygrain
(re;Post#1)

You brought up some good points and from your post it is evident that the logical will stand out for you. The sources of your information are all no different than believing in Santa Claus. I too had at one point come across this same information and like you, there was a lot there that just wasn't logical; that it just didn't make sense. I know how you feel. Invest a few minutes everyday to reading the Contact Reports from the beginning. As soon as you can get your hands on the Talmud Jmmanuel, the sooner your eyes will be opened regarding the issues you brought up.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Edward

Post Number: 2066
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Holygrain....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Well, Eddieamartin gives some interesting advice.

There are so many Reasons...WHY our planet is so messed up, as you expressed.

Earth has been a Prison Planet in the past, which should give you a hint(?).

Planet Earth, is also positioned in a very 'accessible' coordination and which
makes it easy for whom ever wants to 'drop bye', so to speak. Not to forget,
the Genetically Manipulated Refugees whom settled here; and pasted their
Altered GENES to their offspring, and go so on.

All this surely, puts us all in a spot, no?

Undetected, the Plejarans and Federation had also monitored our planet and our
Evolution, etc. They have intervened at times and sometimes not. Thanks to
them for detecting the Giza Intelligence, on time...or almost on time; they
did detect their entering and mischief somewhat on the late side, alas to say,
but..managed to contain them and deport/ban them from planets as Earth and
others where human life exists, in Peace.

And so, here is where Billy/the Mission comes in with The Spirit(ual)
Teaching(s), etc.; which is a very good guide for us to become a more
Conscious and Decent Creational Spiritual human being; and if we live in
accordance: our offspring will live like-wise. And through such - Way Of Being
- we can Alter our Negative Gene Pool into a much Positive
Manifestation/Mechanism, with much Peace, Harmony for all.

Just to explain in a Nutshell.....

Edward.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I, too, have wondered many times why the Plejaren stress wisdom but never use the word compassion. Because the Spirit of Creation (with whom we should attain oneness) does it not contain both – wisdom and love?

Of course, forcing someone to learn something does not achieve the desired result.
“First one must have will to do something”, says Jmmanuel.
I recall the recent story of a boy who was forced by his mum to be best in school, college etc.
He really achieved that status but then – in a fit- killed his mum and fled from Australia to his native Asian country.

I remember that Billy states in his latest book that we must decide ourselves when we want to extend compassion

Personally I think that compassion is warranted when someone is in dire need and cannot help himself: If e.g. someone had a terrible accident or is about to drown – who would say: “You are progressing in your evolution” and let him die?

Compassion may be sincere, too, when we see a person of our environment that is about to make a mistake that we once did, too. Shouldn’t we then at least warn him? Didn’t the Plejaren initiate their (Jmmanuel) mission because some of their forefather enjoyed the (wrong) status of a Creator God?
I go one step further: The wisdom that one learns from his mistakes – doesn’t it become a positive stepping stone to goodness when we use it to help another member of Creation?
As if a long time ago we once wanted to make this or that mistake to be able to help another member of Creation with a deeply sincere heart…?

Having said all that I think that the High Council must have a much better understanding of what humanity presently needs to learn more – compassion or wisdom.
I think when for millennia religions have persecuted those who sought truth – then the need to teach wisdom becomes overbearing.
That is how I explain the emphasis of wisdom.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page