Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 25, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jasonzhang

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your reply.

Could we know your blood type£¿
Do the blood type has effect on the action and thoughts of earthling?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 224
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I like to learn more about accupressure during what remains of this lifetime.

Any advise for or against it and the how of it?

Jun
My will be done

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I hope you are in good health and thank you for answering my last question even if I didnt like the answer but any way you can't always get what you want I always say. My question is about mercury poisoning, would mercury poisoning lead to permanent consciousness related disorders such as delusional thinking?

Salome to you Billy and to all Figu members !

Tutan3300

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi billy.
Could you tell me who toughet akhenaten the rosicrucian amorc ?
Thank you.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 05:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

How can I assist a large group of humans(African Americans) who are super religious to accept teaching of truth, teaching of spirit and the teaching of life??

Edward_b

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

My question is regarding the Kabbalah. I've seen a reference once in one of the contact reports in that you used it to calculate an event or something along those lines.

However, with the mass spreading of 'Kabbalistic wisdom' today by many organizations (2 being the most prevalent, The Kabbalah Centre and Bnei Baruch, and they teach different things), I am not sure which is the actual correct form. I have read some of the ancient texts on Kabbalah but they are so obscure, the language is very 'lofty' and doesn't always make sense. I used to be involved with both but grew out of them and began to see them for what they were (sects spreading distorted teachings).

So my question is, what is the true kabbalah, and is possible to use it?

Memo00

Post Number: 474
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i would like to know what is "art" for you and what is its importance in the life of the human being

thank you very much

Salome

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, it is good to know that your still answering questions, knowing you are still alive. My question is, once you pass on billy, how will your many many books and original texts and pictures and possessions be protected from people trying to falsify or change up your information, so when you die it is no longer in correlation with truth? Also, is there any possible way for any new additions to the actual core group members living in switzerland? Last question, when you try to move an object or increase a candle flame in height, how do you go abouts doing it? I know it has to do with fluidal energy and concentration, but someone can stare at a candle forever and be really concentrated and nothing happens, are there steps to "visualizing, or feeling" the actions you want to take place. You do not have to answer all the questions but preferrably the 2nd and 3rd questions. Thank you billy, I will never forget the duty you accepted to fulfill along time ago! Not until the day I die I will forget about you! Hopefully in a new incarnation I will find my way back to your absolute truths! Please give billy my words. I really want him to know how people feel about what he's done.

Joe

Post Number: 153