Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through May 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 181
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tat_tvam_asi,
(re;Post#3)

Good to see that logic comes easy for you my friend.

I will not type out all the verses, but let me type the key ones incase you have not yet read the Goblet of Truth.

Take a read in the Goblet of Truth for some of Creation's 'recommendations' (that addresses all of your questions & concerns).

Goblet of Truth

Page 361:77,80,82,86,90,92

90: You shall love people of your kind (fellow human beings) as yourselves, and you shall wish them and do to them what you also wish and do for yourselves.
92: Therefore you shall esteem and love people of your kind (next ones/fellow human beings) and always give them a good example, as well as helping them in tribulation and misery, because truly whatever you do to people of your kind (next ones/fellow human beings), you also do for yourselves.

Page 363:96-97

97: If you undertake corporea(physical/material) duties, then these are to be done in food for the hungry, in giving drinks to the thirsty, in clothing the naked,in sheltering the wanderer (visitors/guests), in burying the dead, in visiting the sick, in doing good deeds and in giving alms (gifts), in the dignified treatment of the unfree (chained) and in everything else that are corporeal (physical/material) duties.

Great post.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,
(re;Post#359)

What a thought provoking post.

If either of us were the "small girl" in your scenario, we would want for one of us to help.

To recognize all the attributes Creation desires that we embody, as it relates to your thought provoking post, we merely need to put ourselves in the shoes of the little girl.

I would save that child, in a heart beat, risking limb and life. In the 1980's I found myself within the world of street gangs, heavy drugs and raping of young women by these drug dealing gangsters. I have taken teen age and young women away and out hotel rooms where they felt threatened and trapped by these drug dealers.

My post # 181 sums it up very well for me and those verses in the Goblet of Truth confirmed that what I had done were good deeds.

The JshWsh's of our earth, if it were up to them, would interfere and stop the raping of the little girl. Unfortunately, their hands are tied and would be in strict violation of certain rules and regulations. Much as we can not subject the rapists to our sense of justice.

An incarnated spiritform, driven by an over dose of hormonal impulsive stimulation, needs to realize what is happening to him, the degeneracy of this act and more importantly, how this act will immeasurably negatively affect his evolution. This will require isolation of a reasonable type, so that no other child can be attacked like this and severely affect the child's psyche and remainder of her life.

Rather than pointing a finger at the JshWsh, we need to recognize the actuality of the state of the present spirituality of earth and then get creative, assisted by the power of our Consciousness, collectively, and tap into the best ways to reach and affect the rest of earth humanity.

Salome,
Eddie

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddieamartin,
Thank you.
Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 185
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,
(re;Post#4)

You are very welcome friend.

Salome,
Eddie

Egerrt

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.

There is this document, which Billy claims to have written in 1958. It's called "Warning to all the governments of Europe!"

Is there any proof that the document was really written back then?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Let's assume there isn't. And I suggest just keeping an eye on > events as they unfold in the world and every now and then > referencing that letter...as well as the Henoch prophecies, etc. I > have a feeling that we'll get all the "proof" we need in time...for > those who don't already perceive it.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 231
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Egerrt,

welcome to the forum. it's good of you to take such a stance looking for proof probably trying to shy away from being just a believer. you will be in consonance with the Meier materials should you do the validation for yourself, so whatever is the result, is what you get for whatever level of understanding you are capable of in the meantime.

one the other hand, I asked a similar question earlier on looking for proof on the authenticity of the materials and Mark Campbell graciously told me that the materials are copyrighted.

now it is still up to you to go on with your own further validation.

Jun
My will be done

Jonas

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt

When heard about all this stuff about Billy Meier and read a few things I thought this was absolute crap and as usual left a pretty direct comment about Billy and his claims written in 1958, then some one out of the blue emailed me and wrote how he bought a book in the 70's read the warnings and what was going to happen and thought it was so stupid and through the book out. But they all came true.

Anyway apart from that some of the contact notes are so on the money they will blow your mind even if some people interoperate them differently.

But remember Egerrt you will find many gifts here if you look for them in the way of knowledge and some of life's unanswered questions that just make to much sense. I think the mission is still in its infancy human beings are just starting to be aware about what and who is happening around the world. Unfortunately some people are too frightened or not perceptive enough to point out the human races floors for us to evolve or are not in a position of Authority to do so. Basically the truth hurts some people like it did me when I found my Catholic religion was one big brain washing sham today. Anyway have fun reading the material and don't take any notice of the forum members who think they are God or think they and only they are right in any responses to you.

John

Egerrt

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you everybody for replying. At this moment I'm browsing through the large amounts of material. I've read about half of the Talmud Jmmanuel, some spiritual writings, some contact notes and some other prophecies.

The most notable material I've come across is that extraterrestrial piece of metal, and this 1958 letter.

@Jonas:
"then some one out of the blue emailed me and wrote how he bought a book in the 70's read the warnings and what was going to happen and thought it was so stupid and through the book out. But they all came true."

Do you mean he threw the book out? Can you tell me the name of the book in question?

Jonas

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt

This was about 3 years ago, I have deleted the email since then obviously, and yes , this guy thought BEAM's prophecies where so stupid he through the book in the rubbish. One I recall is a German Pope, that would of been unheard of in the 70's for obvious reason's although I better not go there.Back in the 70's these prophecies were out of this world let alone 1958.

I hope you are as fascinated as I was when I started ready BEAM'S material over 3 years ago and still haven't got 1/4 of the way due to the ever growing inflation and the money hungry, power hungry groups that want to keep most of the human race working just to pay bills and entertain them only to control and alter their minds. Hopefully in time, maybe a lot of time, race color or creed wont be. But one small piece of the puzzle, I think is relevant to the mission is to make people aware of things that don't add up. although on some issues you will bw faced with great resistance, these guys are a minority of what I'm sure are a specifically loving bunch of people don't get me wrong, they would do anything they can for their children to have a good life, and I mean anything.

When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minion with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

Please no offence intended to the people out there still calling them selves Jewish, but the tool these guys have could do a great deal of good in the right hands, unfortunately things are not looking so great as literacy drops and inflation rises. Anyway have a listen to this song if you wish it sort of sums up the mission a bit for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9gKyRmic20

Jonas

Scott

Post Number: 2123
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

If no offence is intended why post? I don't really understand your continual references to Jewish People? Your point has been made long ago, but with this ongoing apparent finger pointing it seems you may have ulterior motives? When I read these type of remarks it is counter to any form of spiritual evolution and seems to reinforce a very material form of viewing life and its true purpose. Creation has provided everything humans need to live and evolve, when we choose to create barriers and nourish distorted forms of logic and truth, this will only bring us more of the same.

Regards
Scott

Jonas

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

My friend we have reached an age where everyone fears to speak out which is the trigger of evolvement, regardless of the consequences. You talk about logic and how I distorted it. Is it not logical to assume Israel runs Hollywood distorting most of Humanity that is being entertained by it. I also believe you are incorrect in saying, Creation has provided everything humans need to live and evolve, because the human race has provided for itself through Creation via its thoughts that have been manipulated and still are today by this group. How the hell else can we pull people from this fire unless they are aware of it. So do you see, my posts are written via thoughts of others who want them to be here they are not mine alone ,as for all the posts in this entire forum they are for the Mission that also began as a thought and materialised via one of its ingredients "time".

Go Well people
JJ

Earthling

Post Number: 554
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas, you have select company in your beliefs of the Jewish conspiracy for world domination.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

http://ddickerson.igc.org/hitler-protokollen.html#english

From Mein Kampf: The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion
From Chapter XI: Nation and Race -- Volume I: A Reckoning

" . . . To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic. What many Jews may do unconsciously is here consciously exposed. And that is what matters. It is completely indifferent from what Jewish brain these disclosures originate; the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. The best criticism applied to them, however, is reality. Anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this book will at once understand the screaming of the Jewish press. For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken (307-308)."

========================================

However, some other guy has a different take on your obsessive animosity/scapegoatism towards Jews.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meiersb35.htm

"Book-works and texts like the so-called "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" represent the evilest, slanderous shoddy efforts.

Thereby it concerns an invented work of conspiracy for the purposes of slandering, persecuting and annihilating the humans of Jewish belief.

Practically all texts and books of this kind testify to a confused, nazistic, political, right-extremist and religious fanaticism of the most degenerate form in order to generally denigrate the Jewish believers and to incite hatred of the Jews and the destruction of Israel.

The whole thing is absolute nonsense, whereas indeed certain financial magnates are Jews, as they are also active in the commercial world and in politics.

Yet seen in proportion to other humans of other orientations of belief, it all quite equals out again.

Therefore if Jews outside of Israel are active in many countries of the Earth in regard to commerce as well as the financial world and politics, then they form no sovereign in one form nor in the other from which a national derivation of power or something similar could emerge.

Through false information and racial hatred, as well as xenophobia and hatred of someone's belief, and so forth, the Jews have been unjustly abused since ancient times and for all existent and nonexistent evil, made responsible for all deviant, incorrect and for all other bad and negative things which are set in motion and which happen in regard to the worlds of finance, commerce and politics.

Thereby the Christian religion quite especially plays the most authoritative role in which the hatred of Jews was basically born, and indeed from the crucifixion of Christ which already, even in earlier times, was taken as the occasion for hatred towards the Jews and for their persecution.

However, the fact that the myrmidons who arrested Jmmanuel (alias Jesus Christ) in his time were just as much Romans and so-called idolaters (see Roman mythology), as also even Pontius Pilate was the authoritative one for the death sentence, is assiduously overlooked, as is the fact that also the executioners were of Roman blood.

The Jews were, at the time, under the Roman sword and had to do and to allow what was ordered of them.

The "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" rests on a malicious falsification, from which the basis for modern anti-Semitism comes forth.

This falsification circulates under different names, whereby the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is the best known and the most die-hard document of modern international anti-Semitism."

Jonas

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys Just for interest if you have time....

link deleted

Jonas, if you want put a link to something, please put a description of what it is, and make a comment about your thoughts on the content of that link.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on May 08, 2011)

Jonas

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

Please acknowledge my input however its regarded, as a small part. Although I tend to be very emotional its just one of my faults . But the mission I would consider a very difficult task although not impossible. Scott was partially correct, because I must be stirring up already muddy water. I have a question for anyone that can answer it. How can the mission succeed if even minor things that direct human consciousness'(the thoughts of the minds in bulk which are ungoverned to the spirit of Creation but are governed by religions,governments,entertainment directing mass consciousness though the sheeple to reach their goals for what ever they aim for) have not been made visible to mankind? Furthermore Scott does make a relevant point because I doubt anyone is thinking as I am or maybe just not in this forum.

Take Care
JJ

Jonas

Post Number: 78
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys getting back

Bigs thanks to you all that helped me through my thoughts of the Jews however incorrect,offensive and harsh, I have been. I've come to the conclusion there is good and bad in every race. I also deeply appreciate the effort members have made to instruct me in my views. This forum truely is a wealth of knowledge and so helpful to the Mission.

Thanks Guys

JJ

Jonas

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling

Now thanks for a real constructive reply. I could never pick up and read Mein Kampf and still haven't. The Western World was produced by the Partnership of the Jews and the Catholics which was trying to be stopped by the Muslims any way they could so now most Muslims have been labeled terrorists and most people think twice when they talk to them, may be Mohammad saw where this partnership would take the planet. You Know , Infidels and the Holy war and rag heads.

The Jewish people are great people , and for some reason they seem to excel in matters that direct Humanity, This conspiracy is true , I have my proof that large companies all over the world are funding Israel with a percentage of their profits. Its pure perfection, I actually admire how they have achieved their positions of status with undying trust for each other. I'm not saying they are responsible for humanities unfavorable direction in evolvement but they are a major contributor. Regardless what anyone thinks the truth is a lid has to be put on the Western World before more Blood shed.
Now people are celebrating the Murder of Osama Bin Laden. The man should of at least been put on trial. I am not defending his actions if they where his on 9/11, but what if they got the wrong guy?

I may hate or even despise this race for leading me to be a part of this machine as a Catholic as I once was, But just making people aware of them will put the fire out. Constantly I wondered why Jmmanuel let him self be tortured by the Jews when he quite easily could of hidden. But he marked them not me and risked his life as anyone does when they speak out against them who is is in a standing famous or other wise. Some world leaders have been destroyed, Look what they did to Mel Gibson. Wake up people the truth hurts but thats it.

JJ

Techieatwork

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas.
I am not sure if my message(s) did contribute even a little bit, or not, and really, it doesn't matter, as I am not into this for an ego-boost.

I was telling to another FIGU friend here in Sydney the other day, that the reason why I stopped following soccer (very strong where I come from) is because regardless of who wins or loses, I didn't make any profit from it, material, nor emotional. And if anything I would be emotionally exhausted at the end of the games, just by watching, if my team did lose, which was quite often by the way, out of the emotional discharge at every single good ball-move which did not end up in the bottom of the net...

This is just a simple example, to explain that we know what the media wants to do, we know the players, some of them, we know what they want, we know they use media in all it's forms to try to subjugate people and submit them to their religion belief(s), we know the taxes system is corrupt or at least, money is not utilized in the wisest of the ways.. and much of that goes to the ones in power, and to war, but to finance only their side of the war... all those things are true, one could not deny it...

But, one can not continue watching those war games anymore, we don't receive any profit from that at any level.

I am glad that your last post has a much more neutral tone.

Good stuff. :-)
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 473
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, thanks for posting that. That the Protocols are forgeries is well mentioned on this board, but there is much more that Judaism is accused of:
1. influencing politics to back Israel no matter the costs to its allies, (as has been mentioned in other places, we give/loan Israel trillions of dollars, even now when our country is so strapped it is cutting critical social services due to lack of funding),
2. basically running Hollywood, (perhaps it is simply a cultural bias, but how many Hollywood movies have you seen that put Germany in a positive light?),
3. influencing the mainstream media, (how taboo is criticism of Zionism and/or Judaism in the modern mainstream press, when all too often critics of Israel find their careers suddenly over?),
4. influencing modern education, especially at the collegiate level,
5. and of course, running many of the financial systems of the world, as is exemplified by the Rothschilds.

Considering these elements, which are verifiable, it is no wonder that people do wonder how much the apparent machination of the Jewish people extends. Personally, I want nothing more than to be balanced in my perspective, grounded, realistic in understanding how I approach this subject. Such is not easy.

So thanks again, Earthling. Your link provides needed perspective. I just wish Billy would talk more on this subject, would consider the specifics, because this particular subject can be confusing for many people.

Of course, people are people everywhere we go. I think this is really the only truism that can be derived out of all of this.
Fur leben.

Earthling

Post Number: 556
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 03:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas, what did 'they' do to Mel Gibson?

Did 'they' drive Mel Gibson to drink/alcoholism, to drive drunk, to have 8 children, to be an accomplished actor/producer/director of incredibly successful movies in Jewish run/controlled/owned Hollywood, or was Mel responsible for both his successes & failures?

Scott

Post Number: 2124
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone has done a search of the archives you will discover 11 pages of references to discussions concerning Jewish People etc... I think for the most part the current discussion does not add to our understanding of this subject and shouldn't continue. Therefore, I am not going to approve the 3 messages in the queue waiting for approval.

Regards
Scott

Spiritcreation

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If World war 3 does happin this year and we lose the internet and maybe we have to run from home
leaving behind all possesions
What could 1 carry in there thoughts(phrases maybe or view point)to help
keep them safe from degeneracy, and
to evolve purposefully within the spiritual teachings.

Hector

Post Number: 646
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spiritcreation in that case I think you have only two options;

1)Try to survive the catastrophe alone, making a fortress out of your home.

2)Try to survive the catastrophe together with other people interested in the spirit teaching, FIGU, Billy Meier, the Creation. ("There is strength in numbers"). It's up to you to choose what you carry with you.....Depends on your top priorities.

Saalome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page