Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 09, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 09, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1454
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, how about not calling your Wizard friend, Gilgamesh its only causing confusion!
My Website

Dez

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter_brodowski wrote "when you state that gilgamesh had psychic powers, that's a very open ended comment. define psychihc powers, and prove to substantiate your claim that he had said powers. it may help you find some answers."

Hi Peter,

The proof that Atlan and Gilgamesh have pyshcic powers is found in that we know they can shapeshift their appearance. Thats pyshcic and if they can do that, then they surely must be able to do other pyshcic stuff too.

When Atlan was forced to become a Gladiator, why couldn't he have shown his pyshcic powers to someone/rulers to show that he was better off used elsewhere instead of dying as a Gladiator. A bit like Merlin was to King. I mean anything is better off then dying.

Dez

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Accidently confused Atlan with Gilgamesh before. I meant Atlan below.

Dez wrote
"Another thing about Gilgamesh being a Gladiator. If Gilgamesh was forced to become a Gladiator, he wouldn't have been forced to fight the next day or something. All gladiators went into combat training for months before they were ready for their first fight. And if Gilgamesh had pyschic powers, then why couldn't he have used them to get out of being a Gladiator by getting the attention of his superiors and then to leader of Rome if necessary? This is the bit that don't make much sense to me and why I first questioned him becoming and then dying as a Gladiator."

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 562
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dez, thank you for your clear and concise point. my next question to you. how come the matter of gilgamesh concerns you so much?

Teesoft

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez for the fact that Gilgamesh and his people can shapeshift doesnt mean they are so much spiritually ahead and if i am correct they are naturally shapeshifters so they might not nessesarily have psychic/consciousness related abilities...So unless offcourse u have a source which prove opposite to what i said, also to add is why u like the Gilgamesh so much....

Dez

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter and Teesoft,

I'm interested in trying to work out how Atlan didn't escape/save himself from dying as a Gladiator by using his pyshcic powers as i mentioned before. The time should have been there for him to do this because all Gladiators are put into combat training for weeks or months before thier first fight.

I'm also interested into trying to work why Gilgamesh choose to stay here on Earth (risking his life!) instead of not going with the Pleyaren. I regard there as Heaven and here as Hell. It don't make sense why he choose to stay here.

About the pyshcic thing. It's not just that they can shapeshift their appearance and height that I believe they can do other pyshcic stuff too, but also how they can live for hundreds of thousands of years. I think thats amazing. Imagine how much conscious related abilities and learning experiences they can learn during all that time! Because of those things is why I believe they can do other pyshcic stuff too, but thats my opinion, and judging by responses so far, it looks like it may only be my opinion.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 568
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think the fact that you regard earth as hell and pleyares as heaven, might be a clue to why you are unable to determine te answers regarding atlant.
still further, the possiblities are numerous, as to the situations surrounding atlant meeting his demise as a gladiator.
perhaps he wanted to live a life of destruction after some traumatic experience or event? that's one idea.
also, think of all the possible situations that could get one into the gladiator ring in the first place.
the contact notes are great in that they answer questions, but push forth even more questions :-)

Dez

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"i think the fact that you regard earth as hell and pleyares as heaven, might be a clue to why you are unable to determine te answers regarding atlant."

Living through WW3 can be likened to living in Hell. That is the context ("risking his life!") and paragraph of what I was reffering too when I said that.

"perhaps he wanted to live a life of destruction after some traumatic experience or event? that's one idea."

I find that idea and senario extremely unlikely.

And about the many different possible situations you speak of. If Atlan died fighting and protecting himself from some murderous person who was crossing his pass, I can understand that because it was unexpected. But Atlans situation was different because he had time on his hands. This is the point of what I'm getting at. I'm trying to work out why Atlan couldn't use his pyschic powers to save himself from dying in a gladiator fight that was weeks to months away because of how gladiators go into combat training. Thats the bit that don't make sense and I haven't yet seen any good ideas or examples of how and why he couldn't get out of that situation. But I'm very open to hearing other examples.

btw I'm unsure if some people might be thinking that I'm questioning the validity of the Meier material. I'm not, I don't doubt any of it.

Sarah

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess this counts as the day I'm starting to read the contact notes. I noticed it seems like there are over 3,000 pages in the directory over at The Future Of Mankind. So I can already expect its going to take a few years to finish them all.

Wait...never mind, it will probably take roughly 226 days to read it all.

I was worried it would take 60 years.D:

Mahigitam

Post Number: 443
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 13(Uncensored Contact Version)
pg 176
Semjase brings Meier's friend F.L. a green malachite stones...Who is F.L. & does he still have those stones ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 444
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

Wish you all the best with reading contact reports.
I have read the whole contact reports available on FOM, Theyfly, FIGU Canada websites, Bulletins & Special Bulletins(only in english) twice. SUrely it will take alot of time. I have created a torrent from all contact reports which is very handy when referring & researching the case.

http://torrentz.eu/8e470efd514f96a7c323f82b723f2ad2f677a22e
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 570
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2011 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey dez,
i see, i must have incorrectly understood your statement about earth being hell.

how do you determine what is likely or unlikely in regard to atlan when the topic in question is something you or i don't seem to have any real grasp of.
what do you or i know about the process of the shapeshifters (requirements etc)?

remember, the higher one climbs, the further down into darkness they can descend.
i can easily accept that a person who is to our knoweldge, nothing more than a human scientist who's race's natural ability is to gradually shape shift, can succumb to a wide array of nonsensical and illogical impulses, leading to crazy ideals that lead them on a path of inevitable self destruction.
the contact notes are full of examples of mighty men doing terrible and foolish things.

in any regard, we seem to be discussing things that are beyond our ability to understand, given the lack of facts and background information available to us.

i also enjoy asking the how's and why's in regards to historical events covered in the contact notes.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 269
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Thank you for all the torrentz. the topic index is a welcome contribution. we only have to do the studying and not make up any reasons not to proceed. again, thank you for your industry and applied knowledge.

Jun
My will be done

Teesoft

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam thx for the torrents very helpfull, though i have read all the CR of FOM but i am just reading it again and trying to do all the seperation like u did but good to know someone has already done this.

Salome,
Tosin

Dez

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might ask Billy about Atlan in the next round of questions, but I'm suspecting he won't know any further info on the matter.

Sarah

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm actually currently on contact report number 8. Its a lot to get in my head at once.

Oh, is the next round coming up? I always wanted to ask him what is considered a proper way to ask him the questions. Will we need to have both a German and English version, since its not his native tongue? I'd like to make communication as easy as possible if I can.

Scott

Post Number: 2207
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

Since this is the English Forum, all questions are submitted in English. The questions are translated to Billy by Christian. Keeping your question simple and to the point makes it easier to understand and minimizes any chance for misinterpretation. Generally the question section opens up towards the end of each month depending on when I receive the answers from the previous month. It is probably a good idea to check the forum daily so as not too miss your opportunity to submit a question, because once the section opens, it generally fills up in less than 24 hours.

Regards
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sarah,

Another suggestion: If you go to the section "Questions to Billy" there are 11 years of archived questions that Billy has already answered. You may want to search these archives to see if your question(s) has/have already been answered previously. You may also want to just read through all the questions/answers as these will probably stimulate MANY more questions as well as answer many questions you haven't even thought of yet.

PatM

Scott

Post Number: 2208
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is directed to James The Truthseeker regarding Gilgamesh:

In my notes I located a conversation between Billy and various Passive and Core Group members. During this conversation Billy mentioned which state and city Gilgamesh was residing in as of the late 90's. I can tell you it was not New Mexico.

Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 307
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks for sharing.

It struck me, that Gilgamesh will be with us until that point we reincarnate into a more spiritually evolved society that he can make himself known. It will be fascinating to someday speak with him. Imagine the stories he can tell.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One other thing about Gilgamesh. If a guy has managed to live several THOUSAND years, the LAST thing that I think he'd want or need to do, is to perform parlor tricks out in the desert, guaranteeing that the powers that be would indeed be able to find him (especially with all the online jabber that's gone on) and certainly subject him to some SERIOUS examinations to get a hold of THAT DNA and genetic material, etc.

Maybe it's just me but being subjected to such things would not be what I'd want to have happen, knowing that I could live for thousands more years if I just remained effectively invisible by maintaining "ordinary" identities.

Of course this invites some serious thinking on the part of those who have succumbed to wishful thinking and fallen for some pranks in their pursuit of the...extra-ordinary.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 709
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm thinking that probably no one wants to hear about the likeness of Gilgamesh that I found on a potato chip .

Calenwath

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I completely agree with Michael. In reading that whole exchange between several members here and James the truthseeker, I cant believe that Gilgamesh would entreat such requests or even begin to feel the least bit inclined to prove anything, to anyone living on this planet. Compared to all of us here he's seen and been through more than his share of tribulation. Why would he risk drawing unwanted attention? On the other hand, we've had people come and go from this forum with all manner of claims, stories, questions. Always have your common sense filters on folks.

Salome

Shane

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page