Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 23, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through December 23, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2289
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

I think Jmmanuel did. Part of his preparation...to what all lies ahead of him
and his/the Mission.

I think it was mentioned in the TJ, or I came across it somewhere else?

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zanderson,

I don't think that wording mistake was the Pleyarens fault, but ours. I'm guessing Mahigitam who put that clip together had made the error.

I think I remember reading that Gilgamesh's people liked to keep to themselves on their home planet. Thats why there was so few away at that time. I think I also recall that they were a peacefull race and as such I'm guessing they probably were a spritual race too.

I think its a shame that the Gilgamesh's whole race/people (with their incredable 350,000 year life span bodies) will one day soon end. A bit like an animal species here on Earth being made extinct. When its gone, its gone for good.

Rarena

Post Number: 724
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mahigitam,

Please do your own homework and translating rather than depend upon primarily English readers for your specific answers. If you don't read German or understand the correct implications you may obtain a false result which helps no one.

Salome
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 459
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez,

I got that information from Scott's reply:
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 08:37 am:

"Nestingwave,
In Billy’s Book the Rose-Pink Crystal on page 70 it is written. Gilgamesh and 52 crewmembers crashed in the Himalayas approx 20,000 years ago. Gilgamesh survived with two other crewmembers a man by the name of Atlan and a woman named Atlanta. Atlan died as a gladiator during the times of the Romans, and it is not known what happened to Atlanta. They came from a planet named Arkon, and were able to extend their life spans up to 350,000 years by drinking heavy water. Gilgamesh’s lifespan and size have been reduced because of the lack of heavy water available on this planet. According to the information Gilgamesh is still alive and the Plejarens have offered to take him back to his home world, but he prefers to stay on earth.
This is how I understand the story.
Scott"

Thank you Bob for your concern. I am trying my level best in learning german. Unfortunately i dont have those german contact notes to do the translation part myself. So i have to depend on Wendell's notes. If i had only few doubts, i would have requested other forum friends to forward me those few german lines. But i have easily more than 100 doubts and requesting the original material for all of them doesn't work. Even if i had the original material in german, at my present understanding of german, it will take a lot of time & surely would seek other's help. Moreover, it will be like a revision for all of us to think over the long ago read wendell stevens contact notes. And if i am not wrong, not all have read the uncensored contact notes..
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Zanderson

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting....

Well Dez, I guess since Mahigitam got the information from Scott he would be the best person to clarify.

But regardless of the outcome this does actually teaches us something in my opinion. Its best to get the information from the actual source (books, other materials, etc.) rather than a third party. For as that quote expressed, Scott was just explaining how he understood it, and as such may have been slightly off (due to us been humans and still able to make mistake).

Even though this does not guarantee a 100% accuracy its does however limits the inconsistencies... :-)
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Mahigitam

Post Number: 471
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 31(UCV)

pg 335
"Semjase tells Billy that the sonde on venus near the small crater was from Earth."

The sonde is 'Venera-3' by Soviet Union that crash landed on venus on March 1, 1966. DOes anyone know the crashed location of it ? I could not find it online.

pg 338
After photgraphing Apollo-Soyuz docking pictures:
Semjase:
63. Past the connection of the 2 capsules, which besides this will event rather fast, you also photograph some different satellites of earthly & ET origin.

From the lecture of Randolf Winters, we have a video that allegedly shows 2 USAs' secret satellites Orbiting Mars. But no where in that video could i recognise an ET satellite as Semjase suggested to Billy. Are there photos of it in the Plejaren Blocks ?

pg 350
"Ptaah's horseshoe shaped equipment in about 100 cms of height..."
Is it really that much height, 100 cms is very small ?

Sarah

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading part of what Ptaah said about how estrogen elicits sex changes, the only specific thing noticed was that he said "PTAAH: It would go too far if I would call you all the facts, so I confine myself to the essentials: In a special mass pesticides, medicines, chemicals and food products are mentioned, or those containing estrogen develop in themselves. Very important is the nonyl phenols are mentioned, which produce a large mass of estrogens. Estrogens themselves are in turn converted into other forms in other parts that are not immediately or very difficult to even recognize as estrogens, at least when I think of the still quite inadequate research methods of terrestrial scientists.
In fact, estrogens elicit sex changes, as you said. This also applies to all forms of modified or transformed themselves. Generally speaking, mainly caused softening of the physical body, leading to immune deficiencies and diseases and for rapid physical overload. But the mind is enervated and affected, and so therefore also the idea of creating, thinking, feeling and action. The real humanity respectively. Humanity is changing at the wrong humanity and just to make a false humanitarianism, respectively. the false humanism, how did you create these words coined so well." Other than creating "false humanity", what exactly in those words implied that deliberately trying to change their gender, is somehow a bad thing? The only thing it seems to be saying is that it changes thinking.

I'm just wondering as I'm a bit confused.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 266
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

It would be nice if you first posted the location of the original document/contact/whatever so we could have access to it, help you, and possibly learn from it. Otherwise, what's the point? Please post the location of the document. Thank you. Interesting subject.

Sarah

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, sorry about that. Here you go.^^:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.figu.org%2Fch%2Fverein%2Fperiodika%2Fbulletin%2F1998%2Fnr-13%2Fdiffamierungen-von-billy

Its just a little confusing his stance on this stuff. I mean this one implies its more nuetral, which would be ideal. But I'm getting so many mixed messages from different interpretaions. I don't know which one is right.

Edward

Post Number: 2300
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah....

What you posted is familiar to me; I think it was discussed here in the past(?
or the PAR; you may want to conduct a search with the Search Engine?).

I think what is being told, was that WE humans 'assume' we are Evolving in the
correct direction with our TODAY'S 'modern' ways of living, which is to many
THEIR Humanity definition, but is NOT the fact when it comes down to TRUE
Creational Laws, Ways and Values, etc.: it is only HUMAN Erroneous and FALSE
interpretation/implementation...of WHAT they are making of it. Thus: it is
FALSE Humanitarianism, as mentioned.

Humans relating within these above mentioned concepts are in NO WAY in
alignment with Creational Laws and Directives/Recommendations, etc.

And still, these Ignorant humans 'believe' to be right, in their MAN Made Laws
and related. Indeed: a FALSE Humanity.

Billy, even in the past mentioned he was that fond of the word 'Modern'; as I
understood we should not be Modern, but Progress in our Evolution in a
Creational Logical fashion through Common Sense, Logic and Reason. And thus,
we 'update' our Evolution Progress, if you will, for the Betterment of Man and
all Creatures related, etc.; which is within the framework of TRUE Creational
Evolution implementing Creational Laws, etc. Which NO Modern definition can
top!

Alas, - The Modern World - 'assume' they are right and spread their FALSE ways
of living throughout our planet Earth and even degrade other countries which
are than also caught in this web of Falsehood...and can sink into the abyss of
Darkness.....

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 2303
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah....

Correction on : Billy, even in the past mentioned he was that fond of the word
'Modern'.

It should be: Billy, even in the past mentioned he was 'not' that fond of the
word 'Modern'.

Edward.

Sarah

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well a friend of mine has found for me the FIGU glossary, maybe that will get rid of some confusion.D:

Anyway, thanks Edward.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 268
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

I couldn't find anything in the link you posted, but from the content of the previous posting, I am assuming that Ptaah is speaking about "false humanitarianism" and it's relation to estrogen. He is saying that pesticides, medicines, chemicals and food products contain chemicals and additives that become metabolized as estrogen in the body, and diverse forms of it which are not recognized by Earth scientists. These various, diverse forms of estrogen are responsible for a softening of the body, immune deficiencies as well as mental and nervous tension and physical overload. He states that Humanity is changing at the wrong way into a false humanitarianism, or humanism. (I am assuming this is because of overpopulation and the estrogen situation just mentioned above.) If i read the final part of the translation correctly (which I may not have), examples of "false humanitarianism" can be found in those who try to deliberately change their own gender(?) I am not sure about that part, but the rest is basically what he's talking about. I hope that helps...

Salome,

Dez

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Contact Notes say that Gilgamesh was a ISHWH Semi-God. I don't see how or why he would want to live amongst Earth Humans and the low level vibrations we generate. I think a possibilty could be that Gilgamesh might be living with the Hyperboran ET's living in two locations on Earth, and that might be the reason why he declined the Pleyarens offer and instead decided to stay here.

Edward

Post Number: 2307
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez...

Interesting input!

Could be he has very much interest in ours as well as other ET technology,
whom live undetected/hidden on Earth? Update his Science and Knowledge,
etc...for his own well being and visa versa.

Not sure, but I think someone once mentioned at the PAR, that if a World War
should break out...he was in some way in possession of a Gate Way, or
something; which could be related to the ETs here on Earth and escape(?).

Edward.

Dez

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thats interesting about the World War. Both Hyperboren bases are immuned to (nuclear) wars because one is deep inside a mountain and the other is deep in the ocean. If the Hyperborens ET's had to leave the planet because of WW3, Gilgamesh could leave with them. This could be a possibility of that meaning.

Sarah

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So like if a person built their base or whatever, it would be resistant to nuclear war if its deep in a mountain? I didn't know that.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is said that after Atlantis and Mu had their war that much of the populace went underground to escape the fallout. There are still many of these deep underground structures in Europe and southeast Asia that have been found but still are not officially linked to this war because of it never being accepted as true and validated by modern day science!
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Marbar

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was the number of the contact report where Ptaah or Quetzal told Billy that how long it really took Moses to travel the desert after escaping from Egypt?

It is very certain this conservation between Billy and Ptaah or Quetzal took place.

Dez

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sarah,

The US built a facility (underground Combat Operations Center ) inside Cheyenne Mountain which is just about immune from all Nuclear bombs. If it were deeper in the mountain, like the Hyperborans base is, it would be immune from all Nuclear bombs.

Cheyenne Mountain

"The underground Combat Operations Center (COC) was originally intended to provide a 70% probability of continuing to function if a five-megaton nuclear weapon detonated three miles (5.6 km) away, but was ultimately built to withstand a multimegaton blast within 1.5 nautical miles (2.8 km; 1.7 mi)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain

Sarah

Post Number: 101
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So basically if they were built 2500 feet underground, and 2500 feet into a mountain, they would possibly be totally immune?

Makes you kind of wonder why they planned it out with World War III in mind.

Dez

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know how deep (or inside) a mountain a facility would have to be to be nuke proof. If you haven't seen the report yet, its in contact notes 39 and 69.

Sarah

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also found it interesting about engleberg getting burnt by Ptaah. I guess thats the reason we can't contact them, we get burnt.:P Hurp Derp.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page