Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 31, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 31, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 458
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Ramirez for sharing a doc in which BIlly is mentioned. I have been archiving footage on Billy. If you havent yet seen, take a look here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/mahigitam

If you know anymore docs that feature BIlly, please let me know.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Ramirez

Post Number: 637
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

The documentary though not perfect does at least discuss the Meier case for some minutes which is valuable in itself ..... free widespread publicity.

Some who watch might be inclined to search for more information about Billy Meier based on the small samples presented. So from that perspective it serves a good purpose but I get your point.

I did state that the production is 48 minutes long and the Meier case is mentioned from about minute 40.

Also it's not full of reptilian conspiracies, planet nibiru or 2012 doomsday prophesies so by those small virtues has more value than many but as you pointed out, overall, it's far from perfect.

Hi Mahigitam,

Another entry for the archives ..... it's a very valuable collection and service you are doing discovering and recording just how far information about the Meier case has spread & penetrated.

The documentary itself isn't that remarkable but straight after the part with Bob Lazar ..... suddenly the host presents information about Billy Meier .... that caught my attention particularly that the commentary is not skeptical or dismissive but rather supportive.
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 636
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is a link to a description of an experience I had whilst visiting SSSC in August of this year.
It has been also translated into German from my English account.

from Sonder-Bulletin #64

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder-bulletin/2011/nr-64/account-of-%E2%80%B9experience%E2%80%BA
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Matt

Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robin,

Thanks for sharing that pleasant experience you had at the SSSC!

Did Billy say if that smell was her natural body odour or perfume?

Also wouldn't it be a too strong a smell for one to have, if it wafts into closed doors?

Indi

Post Number: 637
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Matt
Billy said it is her preferred perfume that she wears.

In the little caravan, there were many windows and they were all open wide. Florena would have had to walk right past them and my head was right there at the window as I slept too, so we are talking only about 30-40 cms from my head she would have passed by.

In Billy's office the scent lingered til the next day and night - and was perceptible so it must be a very long lasting scent that is for sure.

I just wish I had been more aware of what was happening than I was. It did fleetingly cross my mind at the time, but I was so caught up in the beautiful scent that I didn't take it further.

All in all it made my visit even better :-)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Joe

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But Robyn, if I may ask, did the scent itself give you the impression that it might have been of ET origin?

Elreyjr

Post Number: 278
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Florena surely lives up to her name if we equate her name with flowers. However pleasant it was for you, I do wonder what the effects was with her. If she could emit scent does it also mean she may not be well protected from anyone's vibration/impulses especially from you a few centimeters away as you appreciate? You may have already reached a level of evolution much acceptable with Florena. On the other hand you were the one who have had negative effect/reaction early on. Just a thought. Congratulations, Robyn.

Jun
My will be done

Indi

Post Number: 638
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Joe
It did not cross my mind at that instance that it had ET characteristics as I don't have anything to base that on. My mind was at high speed trying to work out what it was though and I could sense there were various 'notes' to the scent and I was trying to find flowers that it reminded me of - but all this in a few short minutes. And my mind was also trying to connect the footsteps with the scent but I let it go and went back to sleep.

@Jun
who knows - whether my vibration affected her negatively or vice versa - that I will never know unless I am told that by Billy. Your ideas were ones that also crossed my mind but they are only speculation as you know.

I did feel that my solar plexus received a 'impact' in some way though - but again I don't know for sure if it was Florena's proximity that led to this.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Savio

Post Number: 692
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun

>“If she could emit scent does it also mean she may not be well protected from anyone's vibration/impulses especially from you a few centimeters away as you appreciate?”

I would think that [the vibration] is electromagnetic waves at a very very high frequency, where scent is composed of very fine material particles.

These items are from two very different categories.

Hence, the protection against (may be neutralizing) human vibrations may not necessarily prohibit the flow of scent at the same time.

Just a thought comes to mind

Salome

Savio

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for sharing that. What a cool experience. I highly doubt you made anyone sick as you would have surely heard of such a thing and Billy would not have simply asked you to publish the experience. The fact that you were awaken from sleep, knowing you were out there alone, etc., etc. makes it highly probable that your body released a bit of an adrenaline dump into your blood stream incase of danger. When you did not run or fight, the adrenaline wasn't used. Many people feel a bit of nausea from adrenaline release. That part about the nausea I believe was your body preparing to defend you.

That experience is amongst those we read from time to time that makes something click inside with the thought of the reality of ET's visiting us and Billy's amazing story.

I remember another experience someone posted where it was later discovered by Billy that Ptaah was the culprit listening to a Julio Iglesias cd. Or when Billy was to meet with AA, Ptaah and others and Billy later confirmed that it was one of the Plejarens that was seen walking down the hall and entering Billy's office.

Thanks again for sharing and translating it for us.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 479
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have posted a new blog pertaining to the latest corroboration of Meier's information, as well as previous ones. It has a satirical tone as a commentary on the kind of denial-based "thinking" of the skeptics:

http://theyflyblog.com/its-a-skeptics-wet-dream/11/27/2011

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 581
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aromas and smells do have an effect on our health and well-being, according to the Meier material, although here on earth, we have yet to fully discover the full potential of aroma therapy and its application, I would not be surprised that for such an advanced being such as Florena, the aroma that she favors and wears would also have specific benefits to her general well-being. Thanks for sharing your experience, Robyn!

Regards
Bob

Dez

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

I'd like to ask two questions if I may.

If you knew that Florena was just outside the caravan that night, would you have gone outside to greet her?

And if you did, would Florena have allowed the contact to happen?

Indi

Post Number: 639
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dez
I can't say for sure what I would have done had I known, however I did make an attempt to look out of the window when I initially was woken by the sound of the footsteps. That activity was interrupted by the scent which took my attention away from trying to see who was out there.

On another note, because I have read enough accounts about the Plejaren not wanting to interact with anyone other than Billy, and the problems for them and for the others, I might not have burst out of the van even if I had wanted to.

I have no idea what Florena would have done had I emerged from the van at that time :-)
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für selbst!

Dez

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for sharing that experience! :-)

I thought she'd probably beam herself back into her ship.

I, myself would have bolted out the door to get a glimpse of her before she had a chance to suddenly beam herself out of there! :-)

Norm

Post Number: 1461
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You most likely would have not seen her. She was probably using an invisibility device.
My Website

Dez

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah probably, but if you were in that caravan that night and knew that Florena was outside, you too, like me, would have bolted outside to see if you could see her.

Sarah

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well technically the reason a person can't contact to close, is cause they get burnt. At least thats my inference from contact 134 is it?

Mahigitam

Post Number: 494
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Out on a Limb" - 1987 by Shirley MacClaine
https://ca.isohunt.com/release/753981/Out+on+a+Limb?poster&cat=-1
Created a new torrent(1.3 Gb) which is small in size when compared to the only other 8.3 Gb torrent
There were scenes in Bodhi Tree bookhouse where Michael Horn first saw the coffee table book by elders-stevens. Also some drawings/paintings of WCUFO SHIPS...and ofcourse some nonsense..
You can see those pics in my MISC facebook album
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Ramirez

Post Number: 648
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Do you have this video in your collection ? By Jim Nichols 34 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnRta1xu6FY&feature=fvwrel
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 495
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, i didn't have it. As that video expresses the ideas of one person(Jim Nichols) who seems to have a different idea on Plejaren mission and teachings. Moreover i am uploading those videos which are from TV shows, interviews, docs, lectures,..
The above torrent is not working it seems. I will put up a new one soon.

Ramirez

Post Number: 650
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2011 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

You are welcome.

Evaluate the quality for yourself then decide whether it's worth including.

Jim Nichols artwork particularly pictures of Billy, Semjase & spacecraft are in wide circulation.

At least he mentions the Meier case without criticism .... any neutral to favorable publicity is good publicity. Sure it's not heavyweight or precise but it's out there.

Concerning torrents. Maybe it will prove a more effective strategy to limit these to 2 gigs or less. That's manageable and less likely to scare off persons who might take a chance to see what the actual contents are about but dont want to use up a huge chunk of their monthly download limit resources. Not everyone has 200 gig a month accounts and many are struggling with far less.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 496
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 33(UCV), pg 556,557

BIlly says he shot a film of an UFO which is piloted by GIZEH intelligences..does he still have that film ? Has anyone watched it ?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page