Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 24, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 24, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, thanks for your responses. I hope you and your family are well. Asket mentioned that the numbers 3, 7 and 12 have particular importance or significance in Nature/Creation. We have read much about the number 7 in your books and contacts and the number 3 is evident in nature already to Earth science. However can you please point out a few examples of where the number 12 is present in nature in a position of importance? I mean where the number 12 exists in nature without humans having imposed it. I know there are 12 months in our system of months which, according to the contacts, should be 13 months as I recall, but 12 months were imposed by humans, not nature. If you cannot say then I understand but I hope it will be possible for an example or more of the number 12 in nature :-) Thanks again and have a good day!

Annegaelle

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do you have any advice about curing dyslexia?

Thanks,
-Anne-Gaelle

Corey

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

(moderators I just read the disclaimer saying questions with two questions will not be posted after I had already posted- please accept this post instead of my earlier posting which I have reworded to contain one question only)

I know that Religion has about 800 years left on this planet. I also know that 4/5 of earth humanity suffers from Gotteswahnglaube (Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankehit). I have been reading your books (Kelch der Wahrheit, Om and so many others) and striving for my personal evolution for some years now and will continue to do so until the end of my days or I run out of books- my question is do you think I can in my future incarnations I can avoid being born into a religious family or if that is not possible do you think I could draw on my impulses from the storage banks to break my consciousness free from the religious enslavement of Religion? In my future incarnations I wish to break free so I can find out about the mission, study again,and live my future incarnations with Wahrheit, Wissen, Weisheit, Liebe, Freiheit, Frieden, and Harmonie.

Salome

Corey

Hawaiian

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Billy,

I have a pressing concern about dream conscious because I actually meditated in one dream and the dream froze for about 3 seconds, in which I heard in the background a male voice saying "did you see that too?". I also do telepathy to some characters, mostly female ones and interact emotionally with others who react too.

The question is whether I should pursue this further to experience even spiritual telepathy since it is here in the dream state where the Plejarens often influence others and since we cannot physically meet them like you can, why not interact in this realm since it appears logical?

I did meet Albert Enstenin when he should me the math formulas to exceed the speed of light, but I spent too much time trying to memorize the equations and not listen to what he has to say. I am not someone who likes to be still and just not interact because one learns more that way or should I not interact with the characters in my dreams?

Mahalo for your time

Hawaiian

Hawaiian, it is hard to discern whether your asking one or two questions. Hopefully you noticed the request that people only ask one question per round. I will let Christian decide on this one. Please be aware of this request.

Thank you
Scott

(Message edited by scott on November 26, 2011)

Sanjin

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Herr Meier,

I was reading in one of the contact reports that Matthew, to whom the Gospel of Matthew is attributed, could not write and thus dictated the story to a scribe. What interests me is how Matthew got the idea for the book. Was it maybe handed down to him by word of mouth, or did he somehow have a chance to read the Talmud Jmmanuel, or something else?

Thank you for your time and I wish you good health.
Love makes the world go round.

Jedimexicano

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

At the end of Contact 476, Ptaah mentioned to you the following: "...I would like to remind you now once again, that you should not announce any further details with reference to the year 2012. What will be necessary to be openly mentioned, I will explain to you in good time."

Any set of advices coming from you and the Plejaren in relation to specific measures that we should follow in 2012 and the following difficult years would be highly valuable for all of us. My question is: Would it be possible for us to receive such advices at some point?

Thank you very much for your Mission Mr. Meier.

King regards,

JAIME

Lonnie

Post Number: 329
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

You stated in my last question that President Obama has no FIGU connection. Then please clarify this statement written by Andrea Bertuccioli in one of the FIGU bulletins:

"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years."

What is this connection?

Thanks very much,
Lonnie
Lonnie Morton/FIGU Passive Group

Zanderson

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Billy and Members of FIGU, hope all is well with you guys.

As it relates to the type of fluidal energy manifestations that man can perform, is there any difference in the level of fluidal energy needed to undertake each manifestation?

If no, what are the factors (the main ones if these are too much) that cause the variations of manifestations (separate and apart from the human objective)?

If yes, could you please list the known fluidal energy manifestation in order of least fluidal energy requirements? Therefore the one’s which requires the least amount of fluidal energy comes first.

Thank You... :-)

Zanderson,

Please remember only one question per session. You have asked multiple questions, even though they may be related to the same topic.

Thank you
Scott

Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Scott

Post Number: 2235
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

C_andre

Hi Billy and Christian,
Can you explain the process how it is possible to understand through telepathy or just "catching" what the other person is thinking, when they speak different languages ?

Thanks,
Carlos

In telepathy you do not transmit the words, but the meaning of the words. What matters is not the language, but the content of the message.

Spiritual telepathy, by the way, is an entirely different thing because it is done by using some 52 million symbols (which cannot be drawn/picturized or explained with words).

Scott

Hello Billy,

Do you know if light can heal? Someone I know mentioned they learned from a core group member, that a certain frequency of green light at a strength of 3000 lumens or brighter could aid in healing.

Thank you very much

Salome
Scott Baxter

Yes, light can heal, but Billy doesn't know which type of colour or intensity etc.

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

In one of your previous answers, you said that "David Wilcock is no Edgar Cayce." Since we know personalities do not reincarnate but the spirit form does, we can assume that your answer means the spirit-form of the two are not the same. If not, please elaborate.

My question is which source was this confirmation from?

Thank you.

Just by thinking logically. If Edgar Cayce really had a more-than-average evolved spiritform, there would be the requirement of a longer time span to exist in the realm of the other world (Jenseits), in order to digest and to build up the new consciousness-block.

Vb28

Hello Eduard and CF,

I can’t help it. Anyways my question for this round is what is the most efficient way to get most of my questions answered?

Other than forum posts.

also the answer provided didn’t answer the question. A better answer might have been he would like to have contacts with previous members of his lineage and mission.

"The most efficient way" is to regularly ask the one question per round in this section of the forum, exactly as the other forum users have the chance of.

(Note by CF: In other words, be ready with your next question when the forum is open again.)

Imaginosdesdinova

Dear Eduard,

Do you know how much intake of zinc mineral is advisable amount per 1 kg of body weight per day?

Thank You

Salome
Ervin

------------------
Dear Ervin
I can answer this one for you and therefore allow you another question to Billy if you so choose.
From Contact #381 Block 9 p 474

for an adult 16 years and older Ptaah recommends 10-11 mg per day.

Less zinc is required of course the younger you are. These amounts are mentioned in this contact.

(My clinical nutrition text recommends 15 mg per day or 0.2mg/kg therefore is not too far from Ptaah's recommendations)

Please do a search of the archives on the forum, as this was discussed previously.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on November 27, 2011)

(Note by CF: Thank you Robyn. )

Jacob

Hello Eduard,

In my assumption an 'Empfindüng' in the spirit is 'immediate' (goes with 107000 x light speed) and has a direct result, and a thought in the material consciousness has a clear "onset and decay", it takes time and space before its result becomes clear.

Can you explain to some detail the nature of an 'Empfindüng' in the Spirit and a Thought in the material consciousness?

Salome,
Jacob

Empfindung (fine-elemental perception) has nothing to do with the "spiritual velocity", but is limited to light speed.
Just as a feeling in the material realm, an Empfindung has an "onset and decay". An Empfindung occurs/comes in via pineal gland into the subconsciousness and then manifests in the psyche.

Patm

Hi Billy & Christian,

My question is in regard to genealogy line of Sfaath.

Ptaah is the son of Sfaath
Quetzal is the great-great-grandson of Sfaath

My question:
Is Quetzal the great grandson of Ptaah
or the great grandson of Ptaah's brother?

Thanks
Salome
PatM

Note by CF: No, he isn't. According to the 331st contact, Quetzal is Sfath's great-great-great-grandson (3 fathers in between).

Marbar

Hello Billy and Christian,

Human beings fall in love with each other and get married. Now, at one point in a person's life, he oe she will fall in love with someone. The person can fall in love with some that is older or younger than him or her. A person can fall in love with another person of a different race. Also, even a person can fall in love with his or her own cousin and so on.

For many years, it has been said: "You can't help who you fall in love with".

Billy, can you please explain is there any validation or none to the saying: "You can't help who you fall in love with."?

Salome,
MarBar

"To fall in love with" generally and usually means affective love, that kind of love which is based on material reasons, like e.g. the outlook, a smile, wealth, the voice etc. etc. This kind of love can be controlled by the human beings (if they wish and intend to do so). However, in many cases people do not control their thoughts.
Contrary to affective love is effective love, that form of love which encompasses everything that exists, all human beings, animals, plants, planets etc. If effective love is present within yourself, you are absolutely certain to co-live and co-exist with everything that exists within the universe and beyond.

Joe

Billy, can you please, if possible explain to me how did the Plejaren come to the conclusion that on Earth the human spirit or sprirt-forms has to stay the duration it was in the coarse matter world multiplied by about one and a half times in the fine matter world? I mean, how is this calculated?

The ratio between the duration to exist in the "realm of the other world" (beyond) and the actual life is depending on the distance between a planet and its sun. This is a law of Creation and is working normally when there is no overpopulation on a planet.

Norbertob

Hello Billy and Christian,
In physics a wave is a disturbance that travels through space and time. Is it a better way of thinking or viewing it , if due to a wave disturbance (maybe a high frequency vibration) space and time is created?
Thank you very much and my best wishes for you
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Actually everything is waves = vibrations. Waves are everywhere. Spiritual energy is also vibration.

Imamovic

Dear Eduard,

After death, it takes about 1.5 times the life-span of a human to incarnate once again into the material life. During the time in the beyond, the actual time one earth is different then in the beyond dimension.

What would be the exact ratio of the time here and the time there, if there is a measurable time in the beyond?

Thank you,

Warm regards to you, the CG, and all members around the world.

In the so-called "beyond" (realm of the other world) there is no time calculation, because that realm is timeless. There are no watches in the "beyond".

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

I observe how humans here on earth kill animals in a violent way, for food or for fun; it seems to me that they don’t think about the suffering of the animal. My question is:

Killing an animal with excess violence, does this act go against the 6th Creational commandment: You shall not kill in depravity?

Salome
Marcela

Yes, exactly.

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your answer which brings about even more questions.

Even if we haven't got a good notion of infinity, for current earthlings, it is the contrary of finitness.

Therefore, infinity cannot be finite. There is a problem of vocabulary here.

Nevertheless, we can understand that immensity is finite even if it develops.
We can also comprehend that something infinite, gaining “substance”, gets even more infinite.
Still, I don't see what can be infinite in a human being...

If our notion of infinity is wrong then, either our notion of finitness is wrong or (inclusive) our notion of negation is wrong.

Question:

So which is which and why, in this case, don't you call “infinity” by the noun immensity?

Then, there would be no failure in logic. Because for us, “infinity is finite” is still wrong.
Thanks a lot!

Salome
Lepuniv

For the human beings on Earth the expression "infinity is finite" may sound illogical, but reality does not always go along the thinking and opinion of terrestrial human beings.

For the human being the universe appears infinite or boundless, but in reality it has a beginning and an end. Human beings may fly through the material belt of the universe "eternally" = infinitely, but all the same the universe itself has an end because finally, after its contraction, it will cease to exist.

(Note by CF: Depending on the way you are travelling through the universe you will eventually reach the point where you started = infinity. But if you chose a "special other way", you may even leave the universe by traversing through the outer 3 belts = finite, and enter into another universe, e.g. the DAL universe.)

Sarah

My question is, by choosing to ignore your own free will for a higher purpose, are you in essence oversizing your own free will on the message? A friend of mine mentioned that your free to make any choice you want, but that it would hinder your evolution. For whatever reason I've felt the message itslef means more than me, who isnt a great messenger.D:

With Love,
Sarah

I hope that question was to long.D: Still sort of new to this.

Without using his free will a human being cannot learn in an evolutive way. He cannot trouble himself, or strive, for his own evolution. A person who does not use his free will may be compared to a marionette.

Psycloud

Hi Billy

Are there any other minerals, trace elements or vitamins besides Zinc and Vitamin C that us earth humans are very deficient in, or we overload ourselves with that we should try to compensate for?

Thanks for all your work.
Ken

There are all kinds of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and enzymes etc. a human being needs for his well-being.

(Note by CF: When looking at the so-called civilized nations, especially the "heavy specimens" among them, you will notice that there is an overload of intake of fat, carbonhydrates and proteins.)

Flujdasan

Hi Billy. I am very happy to find such a great teacher in you and in the information you bring forth. Do you have it in the works in the future to perhaps publish some sort of dream encyclopedia for the human being on earth. I do remember you saying that dream interpretation is very tricky and very personal business. I do also remember you mentioning that the dream symbol are univeral (outside of certain things or objects that don't exist on any given planet or in any given culture). So specifically, is it possible to compile such a dictionary/encyclopedia and do you have plans to put forth such a literary work?
Thank You very much for taking your time to answer question and my good thoughts are with you always.

Denis

That "dream encyclopedia" already exists. It is part of the spiritual teaching study course.

Edmundo

Guten Tag Billy,

I want to ask how it is with absolute pitch? Why some people have such ability and other don't?

There may be different reasons for this: genetics; impulses from former existences through the storage banks; learning; interest; etc.

Stephen_moore

Hello Eduard

I hope you are well.

I have a question which you possibly may give me some advice in your answer.

Question, what is the correct way of communicating and being, working with a person that continually lies and distorts the truth?

I ask this as I have to communicate and work with a person who continues to lie and does not seem to be able to change their thoughts towards some kind of truth.

Thank you for you time
Salome

To be close to a person who is continually lying is very difficult. If possible pursuing a separate way would be advisable, but this is not always possible.
Pathological lying is practically incurable, unfortunately.

Michaelhelfert

Howdy Billy, this is a question for you.

My wife has asked this question with the Plejaren in mind.

"What is the best path towards spirituality here on Earth?"

Actually the term "spirituality" has some kind of sectarian touch. The best path towards a consciousness-related life is to learn what's real, and live according to the spiritual teaching, namely the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life.

Andres82

Dear Eddie,

This is really quite strange..
My friend and I have been experiencing very strange happenings over the past few months... which began to settle down as we read more and more of the FIGU material.
We have seen things, heard things etc...
I could go into great detail of what these things were.

Prologue (to question):
My friend has been spoken to telepathically (sending/receiving answers and information)by something of which this could very well go two ways..

1. It has been assembled in the mind unconsciously or subconsciously. Or

2. An ET is playing around with us.
- This "Thing" has declared that my friend has spoken with Ptaah, and that Semjase is soon to speak to me...

My friend has told me all of this..
I know her well, she has no reason to lie..

I, knowing the FIGU/Plejaren information all too well, we decided that my friend would not look up the information and that she would rather learn from who was speaking to her, at the time an entity who I had initially thought was "Ptaah", later, the man who spoke to her called himself this.

She has experienced a great deal of things.. We both have.

Further on, we were told by “Ptaah” that Semjase would speak to me “soon”. Furthermore, “Ptaah” also told us that you had been told and shown.

The entities that could possibly have contacted my friend gave her “feelings” which were thrown and directed to my friend much like how Asket gave you all her warmth and feelings of Earth and its people when you last visited her.

During this time, my friend was able to ask Ptaah and then Semjase questions, and through her I was also able to ask questions.

The information that they relayed us was mostly correct with a 10-15% margin of error.

Q: What has happened?

- I hope that It does not appear that we have made a mockery of your contacts. This is certainly not the case, for I hold you, Semjase, Ptaah and the others to the highest regards. I also hope that this does not upset you in anyway whatsoever.

- I also at first realized that such a contact was beyond real with another "earth human", It had been made clear in Semjase's notes.. However later on, It became acceptable because we began to way up all the key variables and factors surrounding it.

Kind Regards
Salome,
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

That's nonsense. There are no ETs involved, and everything stems from your and/or your friend's own thinking.

Thomas

Hello Mr Meier, thanks for your responses. I hope you and your family are well. Asket mentioned that the numbers 3, 7 and 12 have particular importance or significance in Nature/Creation. We have read much about the number 7 in your books and contacts and the number 3 is evident in nature already to Earth science. However can you please point out a few examples of where the number 12 is present in nature in a position of importance? I mean where the number 12 exists in nature without humans having imposed it. I know there are 12 months in our system of months which, according to the contacts, should be 13 months as I recall, but 12 months were imposed by humans, not nature. If you cannot say then I understand but I hope it will be possible for an example or more of the number 12 in nature :-) Thanks again and have a good day!

There is no example of the number of 12 in nature, that comes to Billy's mind at the moment, except that 12 is 3 (1+2=3).

Annegaelle

Dear Billy,

Do you have any advice about curing dyslexia?

Thanks,
-Anne-Gaelle

That's difficult. There cannot be any general advice. It depends on what is the reason for the disorder.
Nevertheless, one's own will and motivation is crucial to bring about some progress, and constant excercising = reading aloud again and again, in a quiet surrounding (also with inner calmness which must be worked out by oneself).

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

(moderators I just read the disclaimer saying questions with two questions will not be posted after I had already posted- please accept this post instead of my earlier posting which I have reworded to contain one question only)

I know that Religion has about 800 years left on this planet. I also know that 4/5 of earth humanity suffers from Gotteswahnglaube (Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankehit). I have been reading your books (Kelch der Wahrheit, Om and so many others) and striving for my personal evolution for some years now and will continue to do so until the end of my days or I run out of books- my question is do you think I can in my future incarnations I can avoid being born into a religious family or if that is not possible do you think I could draw on my impulses from the storage banks to break my consciousness free from the religious enslavement of Religion? In my future incarnations I wish to break free so I can find out about the mission, study again,and live my future incarnations with Wahrheit, Wissen, Weisheit, Liebe, Freiheit, Frieden, and Harmonie.

Salome
Corey

In about 800 years from now a greater number of people will begin to think about reality and getting away from religious belief.
In your case, and in the case of everyone, there is no guarantee that your spiritform will be born into a non-religious family.This, however, is no obstacle as several examples of FIGU members prove who were capable to detach themselves from the religious upbringing in religious families.
Each person with his personality must find his way anew in each incarnation, to find the truth in reality.

Hawaiian

Aloha Billy,

I have a pressing concern about dream conscious because I actually meditated in one dream and the dream froze for about 3 seconds, in which I heard in the background a male voice saying "did you see that too?". I also do telepathy to some characters, mostly female ones and interact emotionally with others who react too.

The question is whether I should pursue this further to experience even spiritual telepathy since it is here in the dream state where the Plejarens often influence others and since we cannot physically meet them like you can, why not interact in this realm since it appears logical?

I did meet Albert Enstenin when he should me the math formulas to exceed the speed of light, but I spent too much time trying to memorize the equations and not listen to what he has to say. I am not someone who likes to be still and just not interact because one learns more that way or should I not interact with the characters in my dreams?

Mahalo for your time

Hawaiian

Hawaiian, it is hard to discern whether your asking one or two questions. Hopefully you noticed the request that people only ask one question per round. I will let Christian decide on this one. Please be aware of this request.

Thank you
Scott

Forget it.

(Note by CF: And even thinking about learning "spiritual telepathy" in this life is a sign of overestimation, because there is only one single person on Earth who is capable to perfom that highest form of spiritual communication. The rest of us is thousands of years of development/evolution away from getting near to even think about beginning to learn that ability.)

Sanjin

Hello Herr Meier,

I was reading in one of the contact reports that Matthew, to whom the Gospel of Matthew is attributed, could not write and thus dictated the story to a scribe. What interests me is how Matthew got the idea for the book. Was it maybe handed down to him by word of mouth, or did he somehow have a chance to read the Talmud Jmmanuel, or something else?

Thank you for your time and I wish you good health.

No, he had no chance to read the TJ. He learned about the story from being told.

Jedimexicano

Dear Mr. Meier,

At the end of Contact 476, Ptaah mentioned to you the following: "...I would like to remind you now once again, that you should not announce any further details with reference to the year 2012. What will be necessary to be openly mentioned, I will explain to you in good time."

Any set of advices coming from you and the Plejaren in relation to specific measures that we should follow in 2012 and the following difficult years would be highly valuable for all of us. My question is: Would it be possible for us to receive such advices at some point?

Thank you very much for your Mission Mr. Meier.

King regards,
JAIME

In the meantime, Billy and Ptaah agreed that they will not discuss the topic further anymore.

Lonnie

Dear Billy,

You stated in my last question that President Obama has no FIGU connection. Then please clarify this statement written by Andrea Bertuccioli in one of the FIGU bulletins:

"Obama's mission and the FIGU somehow run parallel and there exists a deep connection that reaches back thousands of years."

What is this connection?

Thanks very much,
Lonnie

Obama has connections to the mission that lead back thousands of years. However, it is very unlikely that Obama has ever heard about FIGU and the mission.

(Note by CF: In other words, Obama's spiritform has been involved in our mission before, a statement from which you can draw your own conclusion regarding the origin of his spiritform.)

Zanderson

Greeting Billy and Members of FIGU, hope all is well with you guys.

As it relates to the type of fluidal energy manifestations that man can perform, is there any difference in the level of fluidal energy needed to undertake each manifestation?

If no, what are the factors (the main ones if these are too much) that cause the variations of manifestations (separate and apart from the human objective)?

If yes, could you please list the known fluidal energy manifestation in order of least fluidal energy requirements? Therefore the one’s which requires the least amount of fluidal energy comes first.

Thank You...

Zanderson,

Please remember only one question per session. You have asked multiple questions, even though they may be related to the same topic.

Thank you
Scott

As a rule, fluidal forces manifestation occurs unconsciously.

(Note by CF: Therefore, it is not a question of different levels of fluidal energy.)

Jacob

Post Number: 808
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your answer.
I think my initial question was a bit unclear. I am aware that the material consciousness and material subconsciousness are limited in speed, resp. 1x lightspeed up to the max. 147x lightspeed for the material subconsciousness/central-consciousness. Also that fine-elemental perceptions are bound by those speeds and the mere fact that in the material realm time and space exist, they are also bound by onset and decay. My thinking was more about Empfindungen in the Spirit itself/Gemüt resp. the universal consciousness / universal Gemüt. Its my assumption that these Empfindüngen go with the spirit velocity. What mechanism exactly is responsible for those Empfindüngen to manifest themselves in the material realm of the human being, I assume via Gemüt <--> Psyche and spirit central-consciousness <-->;material central consciousness, can you clarify please?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eramirez

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy. Happy New Year.
Will we be able to observe anything special in the night sky on December 21 2012? I want to know to make sure I have my telescope ready.
Thanks

Savio

Post Number: 693
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to Contact 249, where Ptaah said: “Yes, here it is — over a period of 1000 years, counted back from 1500 B.C., a total of 19,463,000 people were brutally and inhumanely slaughtered by the forefathers of the Jews, the Hebrews and others.”

That means there was a killing of 19463 people per years, and the killing continued and non-stopped for 1000 years.

If our historian’s finding is accurate, that the Hebrews at 1500 B.C. was not even a nation, they were just minors – scattered wandering people without a great leader and/or effective military power.

More often, those people were slaves to the Powerful Nations and were in exile hardships for many many decades.

There must be some Big Events happened during those times such that the massacre might take place, perhaps a Evil God had a hand in this?

My question is: Can you name some big events happened then to justify the huge deaths figure mentioned by Ptaah?

Salome

Savio

Slider

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

How much of our universe have the Plejaren and other members of the Federation explored?

Dan_c

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier. I hope all is well with you these days. I was just wondering if you've heard of what NASA's chief scientist has called the #1 green technology, a new technology called the Ecat (short for energy catalyzer). They've sold more than a dozen one megawatt plants already world wide (I haven't checked any recent updates since two weeks so there is likely more sold now). Here's a frequently asked questions page describing some of the basics of the technology (the article is fairly out of date now, but it does answer some key questions). http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Andrea_Rossi%27s_Cold_Fusion_Energy_Catalyzer_%28E-Cat%29:_Frequently_Asked_Questions

All the tests in front of the media and in front of physicists and scientists from many universities and so forth around the world confirm that this is for real. Since they've sold some on the market already and since the technology is cheap enough and far more sensible than solar or wind power and more portable than geo thermal, or any other form that I've come to understand so far, I'm curious to see what your and maybe the Plejaren's opinion would be on this technology. If it's indeed as safe and reliable as they say it is and so on...
I have been very curious about this for some time now. It has finally come time because it has indeed come on the market that I should ask you this question. If it is what they say it is, it could be a complete game changer for the world.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Thomas

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr Meier and thank you for your responses. In reference to my last question and your answer, you told me that the number 12 does not occur in nature other than in normal addition. Asket said that the numbers 3, 7 and 12 have special significance in nature and Creation. My question this time is: If the number 12 does not occur in nature (other than in adding things together) then what was Asket referring to when she said the number 12 has special significance (as do the numbers 3 and 7)? Just to be clear, I would like specific examples if this is allowed. Thank you again and have a nice day :-)

Thomas

Vb28

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Do you know on all the planets ( lets use the human planets only for this round) if there is a concept of a King(s), Emperor(s), Pharaoh(s) in their history?

Thanks

also Merry Christmas to all

Andres82

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eduard,

Thank you for last question's clarification.
It was partially continuing thoughtful answer.

Question:

1. What would the outcomes/problems generated be, if the Plejarens left Capsuals with pieces of information near and around the SOL System respectivley to the level of evolution and technology of the Earth Human?

Explained:

E.g.
The First Capsual is placed on Mars as colonization attempts (900-1200 years into the future?) are being made (to avoid interference from higher powers/governments that could exist.)

The Capsuals would contain very limited information about the History of Earth, The Universe, Creation, etc.. and the Capsual would also contain instructions on where to find the next. - The Capsual creates undeniable proof to whomever stumbles upon it.

Each of the Capsuals are placed respectivley to the level of evolution and technology of the Earth Human so that when he has made the necessary advancements another Capsual is found which slowly reveals a little more about who he is, where he came from, who was involved, the Truth, etc...

Many Thanks
Happy Holidays
Andres
Lyrian Spirit

Chem

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seasons greetings Mr Meier,

My Question, what is the descriptive term for the word 'Oltissis'?

As far as I know, this is an ancient Greek word that has very little available information regarding its meaning.

The word may also be related to sightings of unidentified aerial craft (white, ring shape with jutting spikes) that were reported and photographed over California by several people in 2007. These were named 'drones' by the various reporting media.

Thank you for your time, attached is a photograph of the object.

JamesDrone

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard! I hope you are doing well!
Many thanks for your mission; I used to go to church but it did not feel right and something was missing. Finding you and your mission has drastically changed me for the better. After studying your teachings, the truth has resonated inside of me like harmonic music. The truth is truth and cannot fail. Something tells me I've come across this information in a past time. I have many questions I want to ask you, but I will have to wait another time for those.
I have been practicing meditation, some experiences are strange to me and simply want to ask for help. Practicing no thought meditation has produced for me full body vibrations and seeing various colors and a loss of time while meditating. Also experiencing an "acceleration of focus". I also can feel the meditation relaxation the next day. The more I do it, the more drawn in with concentration I feel the next time around. The question I would like to ask you, does this have to do with my material consciousness? A brief explanation or your interpretation of wat I described would be greatly appreciated, my friend. On another note, by practicing meditation and reading your words, it has greatly increased my sense of perception! It is quite scary at times!
May you have many restful and peaceful sleeps, and loving friends by your side, we are all here to stay!
Good day

Alex

Teesoft

Post Number: 103
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward hope you are doing fine thanks for your continious untiring work you a rare gift we have here on Earth.....Now to my question since the Sirians already destroyed the base on Mars is the prophesy in contact 251 still active in the same way because i think everything would have changed or am i wrong? Thanks in advance.

Salome,
Tosin

(Note:Moderator pls delete one of my post if it turn out to be two cus i just clicked the post button when the page suddenly closed my phone problen i guess so thars why i am posting the samething again..Thanks)

Marbar

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Since there are ETs that are living on this planet. They are not living among us, they are hiding somewhere underground and some have been living on this planet for thousands of years. i have no problems with ETs living on this planet as long as they don't cause any problems.

This is what I don't understand, this planet has less developed technology that the ETs and this planet is so polluted, you can't even drink the water from lakes and rivers. The air quality is getting worse as the years goes by, yet these ETs are still living on this planet.

Now, some of these ETs can leave the planet at anytime and they have the ability to do so. I really don't understand what is so great about this planet that they like it so much that they ended up staying.

Billy, here is my question: WHY DO THESE ETs STAY ON THIS PLANET!?(The ones that came of their own free will and have the abilty to come and go as pleased.)

Memo00

Post Number: 543
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy i hope you are feeling good

You and your ET friends have explained that pyramids have certain properties which vary according to its measurements, the material with which they are made, how are they used etc.

I would like to know if other geometric figures like the cube, the tetrahedron (triangular pyramid) and other of the so called "platonic solids" have similar properties to the the pyramids?(like accumulating energy at certain points or some danger to health)

Thank you very much

Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1465
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Is there any truth to the Tower of Babel story?
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page