Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joe

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn on Coast to Coast AM ---> http://www.4shared.com/file/0mXh-bRq/Coast_To_Coast_AM_-_11122011_-.html

Sarah

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems like we'll need some kind of guide. Though obviously not someone like Mr. Collier. I wonder how many of us here (That arent involved with the community) could honestly say would remember to do it every day? Even a gentle reminder would be ok by me.^^

Rarena

Post Number: 744
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beware that some of the bacon is just pork fat and plugging for information (under what ever name this month) rather than actually doing your own homework is cheating... but you're only cheating yourself... unless of course you're writing a book... then it had better be absolutely true lest you truly steer (like a compass...) thousands away from the correct path and have to suffer the consequences further on down the line!

Sarah

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm writing a book, but its a novel not a non fiction book. Actually, how did you find out I'm writing one? I don't really talk about it on here.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

Been there, done that!!! Its a Damned if you do and damned if you don't type of situation. The saddest thing is that the truthful and honest ones end up being burnt in the oven. The ability of gaining the trust and respect of both parties doesn't always go the way it should go. Thus those who have the knowledge choose to be overcareful and leery falling to the politics of Sites thus losing it's true meaning and purpose.

Thus we have the alligator allegory:

The objective of all dedicated product support employees should be to thoroughly analyze all situations, anticipate all problems prior to their occurrence, have answers for these problems, and move swiftly to solve these problems when called upon. However, when you are up to your ass in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Sarah

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I actually really enjoyed that allegory. I'm a little confused by what you mean by politics of sites?

Rarena

Post Number: 745
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Bronzedesk,

This was directed to someone else and is not about phony names, I completely understand some folks need for that. Although I get your point... or points... I only wish those that do not read German do not attempt to write books (hint, hint) based on these casual often incomplete or erroneous discussions, about this simple yet very profound information, without first reading from the original German manuscripts which describe the transcripts with seemingly completely different meanings and concepts. It is far too easy to think you know about a subject from those that have written about it here in this English discussion forum or in the past from books translated using translators who have had ulterior motives or downright do not understand some of the old German terms written in these fifty or sixty books. You can tell by the way some folks ask questions they do not fully understand that which they espouse to know... and using this forum for an information source is a mistake.

Salome: be greeted in peace and wisdom

Mahigitam

Post Number: 482
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

VOLUME 2(UCV), CR 31, pg 402
BIlly takes photo of Asket+Nera+Semjase. Asket somehow mysteriously mentions about look-alikes, as if she "knows". Later in CR 39, Ptaah talks about look-alikes of Asket & Nera in America. This info is not present in the pdf version available at theyfly.

Asket:
52. On the other hand, in the universe block can be found forms of life, which look with striking resemblance, by what anyone can be esteemed for another one.
53. YOu call such doubleganger.

Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

I agree with you whole whole heartedly, I misunderstood! Please accept my apology!

Sarah ~ Politics of the site deals with how each site is set up and the rules and regulations that we must of course abide by and with!

Sincerely...
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Mahigitam

Post Number: 483
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BvPNIZGOqI&feature=related

Any idea what vogel is saying from 3:20 min..
I am able to hear the following words.
6 Scientists
1 - ?
2- AMES Research Center
1- GE
2-IBM(Vogel not included)
7 of us, meeting every 2 weeks on analysing the metal samples.....
Anyone has full radio show of Vogel ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Mahigitam

Post Number: 484
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Metal Analysis Deconstruction
*Updated November 2011*

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/metal_analysis_deconstruction.html

Got any rebuttals ?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 487
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to my own question about this:

I am not a metallurgist of course so I can't address all of the information in the new IIG article:

http://www.iigwest.com/investigations/meier/metal_analysis_deconstruction.html

I have only quickly glanced at it but I have noticed what to me may be the neglected, underlying issue:

"In a nutshell, the notable claims of this sample are that it contains a wide range of elements, the hard-to-obtain element Thulium, and metal crystals exhibiting birefringence. All of these claims are in themselves not remarkable or notable. Thulium, though rare, was available in the 80s and there is no reason that a metal in crystal form would not exhibit some degree of birefringence. A sample can be made to contain many elements of the periodic table without using "cold fusion"ˇ, as Vogel suggests. Thus, even in the case that all of the claims Vogel's samples, it still it is not clear why these would make them remarkable. It would be, however, interesting if the elements shown were all chemically bonded, but Vogel presents no evidence and performs no test that would lead to establish chemical bonding or alloying between them."

I don't know that the article addresses just how something being "available" (at what cost, etc.) and that it "can be made" (by a Swiss farmer, etc.?), which to me are quite the issue.

Anyway, any thoughts on the technical explanations, etc. would be appreciated.

MH

...from Dyson and James Deardorff:

I was going to listen some more to Vogel on YouTube (it's handy to have it there), to remind myself of his statements while analyzing a sample. But Dyson well stated the thing I recalled most, ignored by the IIG boys, about how Marcel marveled at the different elements being intermixtured on the microscale without melting having been involved.
Jim

Well. I'm just this guy, right?

But one observation is that the IIG boys and their running dogs - wait a minute. they ARE the running dogs - only have to type out some sort of high-handed technobabble to impress the ignoranti, NOT people in the know. That's not hard. And none of what I've just read from them in your other email is even remotely reasonable or honest, IMO. The elements were arranged it MICROSCOPIC layers, and the crucial thing is that they were all bonded together WITHOUT any alloying. So the skeptibunkers have taken (one) of the MOST "extraterrestrial" components of the Plejaren demo-samples and abracadabra turned it into something dismissively mundane. Ditto Meier obtaining Thulium (Thulium?!?!?!) I don't know, Michael, but I'd guess that you had only ever come across that word when you were exposed to a chart of the periodic table in high school. To make it sound so ordinary buttresses my contention that these twits are simply preaching to the choir (who are increasingly desperate to be told that there are no such thing as aliens) and are secure in the fact that any refutation by any announcers of the truth can be similarly dealt with by these slimy bottom-feeders by employing their tried-and-true trick of disappearing in a cloud of ink.

Cheers!

Edward

Post Number: 2306
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Perhaps Nera and Asket will aide Billy's incarnations as an Earth human, say
of common folk, and not he as a Prophet.

If I remember it correctly, when Billy's Spirit-form does not incarnate as a
Prophet anymore, it will just incarnate as a regular human...but of course,
with more abilities and talents, etc.., say, it what ever field he takes the
path into?

Thus, I would think the above mentioned possibility can be 'plausible'....

Edward.

Sarah

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh kendall, have you wondered if maybe the one you saw is actually just a left over impulse from the Giza intellgence? According to what I've researched so far, those impulses do tend to appear to you in dreams. (Or both you and me could have seen a real one, ...not likely.)

I could be wrong though, I just read about the Giza Intellgence recently.D;

Michael_horn

Post Number: 488
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kendall,

As I told you in our emails:

There are no "Pleiadians".

Claiming contact requires actual EVIDENCE.

...and the way to find out what Billy has said is to...actually delve into the volumes of information and evidence that is freely available.

As I also mentioned, you will find many people here who are very interested in the Meier material and who probably a lot more familiarity with it than you currently do.

I encourage you to do your research and to make some friends here who have also been doing it.

Corey

Post Number: 88
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kendall,

Billy has said in the Q & A that all the Plejaren spirit forms that were living here in ancient times are gone so I doubt that you are a reincarnated Pleidian. Just a reminder the Plejaren live in the general direction of the Pleidian star cluster that is too young to support life (the Plejaren planet of Erra is a fraction of a few seconds shifted in time in our Dern universe) so once again it is impossible for you to be a reincarnated Pleidian. I doubt you have been contacted through telepathy only 5 people out of the 8 billion who are living on Earth at this time that are capable of (primary) telepathy and I doubt that you are one of them and none of them would ever go public with their abilities* so once again I doubt that you are one of them. Billy is the only contactee and is the only one capable of contacts (there are pre-requisites) and it will be almost 800 years before anyone else is contacted (contact 235) by the highly evolved Plejeran so it's going to be awhile. This has all been covered before if you utilize the search engine and is covered in almost everything Billy has written.

Try not to take this personal but it takes the AA level to discover anything about someone's previous incarnations so I don't take someone's past life claims seriously. It takes a highly evolved spirit form to know about past lives to draw on those impulses at will and those that are (highly evolved) don't make claims so read between the lines and realize you are probably like all of us just and average Earth human who is curious about the truth. It's good you found the truth but it's up to you to seperate the wheat from the chaff when it comes to the new age stuff you've been reading and up to you to study if you want to know more. A person could study the teachings for hundreds and thousands of years but like I said it's up to you and most of it is still in German so pleasant studying.

Salome

Corey

* source: Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte and andere Dinge

Earthling

Post Number: 608
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kendall,

There are no Pleiaidans, much less incarnated Pleiaidans.

Though, you may be incarnated.

Do tell us about your contacts.

Andres82

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey - "You are probably like all of us just and average Earth human who is curious about the truth."

Corey, the great majority of the "average Earth humans" are from other worlds as great masses have come, gone and some have stayed, the spirits of the Vegans, Lyrians, etc. etc.. have remained, because they have died here.

Furthermore, there can exist no "average Earth humans", for we are beings living within a Creation; connected to each and every other thing in existence in more ways than one and there can never be anything "average" about something as special, beautiful and unique as that.
Lyrian Spirit

Mahigitam

Post Number: 487
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Turin Shroud 'was created by flash of supernatural light': It couldn't be a medieval forgery, say scientists
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2076443/Turin-Shroud-created-flash-supernatural-light.html

Ptaah in the below explanation seems to have given a simple process on the creation of shroud of turin. If that is so, why does the scientists concluded something akin to ultraviolet lasers ...

-----------------------
Posted by Norm on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 05:57 pm:
Hi Billy, I remember reading that the Giza Intelligence created the
Shroud of Turin. Could you list some other events where the Giza
Intelligence influenced history that are currenty unknown.
Answer
The Shroud of Turin was not created by the Giza Intelligences. Btw:
It shows the image of an Italian merchant in the first half of 1300.
The picture was produced by his brother, an alchemist. It¶s actually
the first photograph that was ever produced (with the aid of silver
iodide and sunlight). Just recently Billy had asked Ptaah about the
shroud but has not yet typed down the contact report. Therefore
more details will follow.
(Note by CF: The GI were involved with the production of the Fatima
vision.)

Andres82

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

2 Questions:

1. Why don't the Plejarens leave Capsuals with pieces of information near and around the SOL System?

Explained:

The First Capsual is placed on Mars as colonization attempts (900-1200 years into the future?) are being made (to avoid interference from higher powers/governments that could exist.)

This First Capsual would contain very limited information about the History of Earth, The Universe, Creation, etc.. and the Capsual would also contain instructions on where to find the next.

Each of the Capsuals are placed respectivley to the level of evolution and technology of the Earth Human so that when he has made the necessary advancements another Capsual is found which slowly reveals a little more about who he is, where he came from, who was involved, the Truth, etc...

2. What problems could arise of this?
Lyrian Spirit

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82: why don't you pose question #1 to Billy?
Life

Corey

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andres82,

you wrote: "the great majority of the "average Earth humans" are from other worlds as great masses have come, gone and some have stayed, the spirits of the Vegans, Lyrians, etc. etc.. have remained, because they have died here. "

Out of the 120 billion total spirit-forms our planet has (alive and in the spiritual realm waiting to be born in the incarnation cycle) there are only 25 million ET spirit-forms (Old Lyrian, Malona etc.) alive and in the spiritual realm. This is a small minority only the rest of the spirit forms are from the Earth.

source: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3545.html (Phaethonsfire is Jacob) 25 million extraterrestrial number of spirit-forms

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2011/nr-75/leserfragen 120 billion (Millarden) number of spirit-forms that the Plejeran say we have

you wrote: "for we are beings living within a Creation; connected to each and every other thing in existence in more ways than one and there can never be anything "average" about something as special, beautiful and unique as that."

I agree with this statement nicely written.

Salome

Corey

Andres82

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Sure! I will, for the benefit of us both!

Salome,
Regards,
Lyrian Spirit

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page