Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 29, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through January 29, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my post # 99 I have highlighted an area of the WCUFO. There looks to be a seam or a joining of the material that is used for the craft. I would assume that many, or all space craft would be seamless in design?

Davidmg

Matt

Post Number: 217
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What is the best way to deal with an aggressive manipulating person (brother) who makes everyone else feel like their living in his house instead my mothers house. My mother lives in fear of him and always allows him to have his way, much to the detriment of us other siblings.

Salome Matt

Corey

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

I read in the book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte and andere Dinge" that creamation is not recommended because when the skeleton is burned or destroyed it ceases the return-connections (Rückverbindungen) to your previous lifetimes Fluidal energy through the subsoncious (Unterbewusstsein) in future incarnations and you are born underdeveloped. On page 243 it states that if your skeleton is destroyed so is the return-connection-possibility for that destroyed lifetime's skeleton as well as all other previous intact skeletons that remain...does that apply to house fires (charred but intact skeleton) and dying in a nuclear war due to atomic fire (skeleton turned to ash in seconds)?

Salome

Corey

Thomas

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr Meier, I would like to ask a question about Creation. In some of the writings from you and from FIGU, it is said that Creation is a Wesenheit that does not think and also does not direct its own evolution. Here is a quote from the dict.figu.org website:

"A Wesenheit is not a Wesen as such but an immaterial or material form of existence without a self-determining possibility of evolution whereby however this possibility can be given to a certain extent, such as with the Creation Universal Consciousness"

My question to you is, how can a spiritual entity (Creation) that is self-aware and which is far beyond human beings in its knowledge and consciousness still not be able to direct its own evolution? I understand that Creation does not "think" as humans do but I still thought that it could direct its own evolution. Otherwise, these statements from FIGU give me the impression that Creation is just an automatic thing, although a very advanced one.

I hope you can clarify this for us. It is a question that is important since we will all one day reach the level of Creation.

Thank you very very much for your help. I hope that you are doing well these days :-)

Thomas Hall

Mahigitam

Post Number: 507
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I am mahesh from India. In 'Silent Revolution of Truth' documentary, at 13:20 minutes, you mentioned that Sfath was called as an "ExtraTerrestrial" by those famous people you met with him, like Gandhi, King Farouk, Haile Selassie ...etc. Did they know that Sfath was an "ExtraTerrestrial" ? If yes, then can you explain under what circumstances did Sfath came to reveal his true identity as an ET to those famous people ?
Salome
Mahesh Karumudi
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Savio

Post Number: 695
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the act of “Firewalking”

It is a fact that both religious and non religious people can perform firewalking successfully. Many people can do it even with very little training.

It seems that a consciousness concentration is required for the act, however, there is still no reasonable explanation through our knowledge on physics.

My question is: Could you explain what really is behind the act of firewalking?

Salome

Savio

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 303
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Eduard.

I have had an idea of creating a website about the Red Meteor http://red-meteor.co.uk The hope is to try and bring about some awareness of the upcoming (and already) problem we here on earth are facing and also to try and perhaps get more interest in solving the problem.

In the 2 contact reports (english translated) 150 and 475 the Plejaren mentioned the year 2029 as a possibility of an impact from the red meteor if no other influences accur before it gets here.

The earth scientists are convinced/have convinced themselves that the red meteor will not hit during 2029 but only pass between earth and the moon. Which I think could possibly cause us problems even if there is not an impact with earth.

This leads to my question. Have the Plejaren said anything new in regard to the red meteor and the year 2029 or do you have further information regarding 2029?

Thank you for your help.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Pavani

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

49 Questions(2000)
17. Is there a god, a devil, or a hell ?
Answer:
The Psyche
Pages 52 & 53

The word "god" is merely the ancient term from an equally ancient language of alien people whose existence and language could not reliably be proven until 1973, and again in 1994.Without a doubt, and although the theologians and other scientists disclaim this fact, the word "god" is not in any way synonymous with "Creation" in this ancient alien language...
----------
The ancient alien language you are referring to seems to be Lyrian. Did our scientists found the writings/scriptures/books in this alien langauge, as you have mentioned that it would be proven in 1973 & again in 1994 ?

Salome
Pavani

Jacob

Post Number: 823
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,

Thanks for your previous answer, it was very clear.
In the Geisteslehre the process of Wahrnehmung(perception), Erkennen(recognition), Kenntnis(cognition), Erkenntnis(insight), Wissen(knowledge), Erfahrung/Erleben(experience), Weisheit(Wisdom)is explained.
This process is valid for course-elemental (learning a profession) and fine-elemental (consciousness-related/spiritual) development.
It is my assumption, when focused mainly on the fine-elemental process that this must have a profound effect on the personality, mental-block, and psyche; especially when Wisdom is obtained.
In my thinking this must pulse through the personality of a person giving him/her self-assurance, self-security, self-knowledge which is totally immune to outside effects like other peoples opinions.
I am also thinking that each of the seven steps have distinguishable effects with the personality and psyche.
My question; What is your detailed opinion about my assumptions?

Thank you for your time.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Hey9

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

We all know that when people die their bodies are either cremated or buried in a graveyard or a cemetery. The problem is, due to our numbers especially in heavily populated cities, the cemeteries take up too much space and, at the same time, are running out of space. Therefore, cemeteries become crowded and tightly packed, taking the appearance of a miniature city, in my opinion. Not only does it take up space, I don't think the environment can benefit from it with all of the tombstones as well as all of the fancy, expensive coffins buried underneath. I, personally, think it is better if we plant a tree directly over the body instead of a tombstone. Not only is it good for the environment, it can protect the body from being tampered with. I discussed this topic with friends. One pointed out that it is illegal, others liked the idea, and another thought that some people have no choice but to be cremated in certain areas. I think that it is a good idea if many, if not all, of the countries accepted this idea especially in deforested areas. But before we can take any action, we would like to know your opinion on this matter.

So whaddaya say?

Neutral-Positive: + - :Positively Balanced
We share this galaxy with other human beings across the stars.

Lepuniv

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy,

In your last answer to me you said: “For the human being the universe appears infinite or boundless, but in reality it has a beginning and an end.”
I was not talking of what it appears to be for human beings, but of what it was really. So now you're telling me that the Universe is finite, what I pointed out. You even gave the size of the different belts, though now the Universe has expanted even further.

To christian: a ant turning in cercles on a table might think that the table is infinite, but in fact it is not. The way you travel in the Universe doesn't change its size.
I'm surprise because A and non A exclude one anonther. This is the very basics of logic. Our computers function on this. And I thought earthlings had it right there...

You and Christian seem to give this definition of infinity:” “Depending on the way you are travelling through the universe you will eventually reach the point where you started = infinity.”

Question:

Is this sentence written by Christian a definition of infinity?

Many thanks!

Lepuniv

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 04:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard,
Jmmanuel speaks in the chapter “Men and Creation” of a mysterious law –What does it say? Is it perhaps identical with the Law of One(ness) of which Edgar Cayce in his reports of Atlantis? Do the Plejaren know this law ?
(If these are more than one question –the question “What does it say?” would be my question)
TJ:
31. But the wise do know and are aware of the law of everlasting flow of eternal change….
32. ….Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the law of the invisible mystery that brings about the eternal change.
31. Aber die Weisen wissen und erkennen das Gesetz des fortwährenden Flusses ewiger Änderung…
32. ….Wo immer sich Leben offenbart, beruht es auf dem Gesetz von dem unsichtbaren Geheimnis, das die ewige Änderung hervorbringt.

Thank you for your assistance.

Salome,
Bill

Earthling

Post Number: 614
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In the preface to the GoT, you wrote an extensive piece -- "Good or evil – what is human nature?"; where you say that no human is born evil, that it is learned as a result and as a defensive survival/coping response to environment and particularly in ones earliest years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"However, if the human being grows up in a climate where fear, Gewalt, oppression, violence, jealousy, torture, dishonesty, hatred, revenge, retribution or other evil and degenerative practices are the norm, the result will be that the defensive programmes stored in the depth of the brain since ancient times, namely fight, flight and freezing, will be rein forced, resulting in Gewalt-reactions. Faced with evil, Gewalt or degeneracy, it is very quick for the only possible and successful coping strategy to be seen as returning the same evil, the same Gewalt and the same degeneracies as the only means of self-assertion, and therefore as the only opportunity to assert oneself in relation to oneself or towards other people or a situation, and wielding might oneself. This behaviour very quickly becomes a habit, something which generally takes place in the early years of childhood and can no longer be dropped. As a result, human beings carry with them their learned evil, Gewalt, hatred, revenge and retribution as well as all kinds of degeneracy throughout their entire lives, and it is therefore inevitable that this will lead to intermittent or continuous acts of Gewalt. The entire behaviour also contains within it a sustained and hidden unconscious fear of suffering disadvantages and harm, and this feeds a sustained and burrowing, destructive aggressiveness which further increases the level of fear and, in turn, ratchets up the learned readiness to use Gewalt to an even higher level.

If a human being grows up in a climate of fear, brutality, Gewalt and degeneracy, or if the human being lives under such conditions on having reached adulthood, it is inevitable that he or she will take on these evil and negative forms by learning them and thereby once again open the door to the archaic or prehistoric defensive programmes of fight, flight and freezing, something which inevitably leads to Gewalt-acts.

Therefore, it is the truth that human beings are born into the world with a good and positive social behaviour and are controlled by this, which is something that happens long before they are in any way aware of it. This is the same thing as saying that every human being who possesses Gewalt, evil, aggression and degeneracies of any kind is himself or herself to blame for this, because he or she learnt this entirely by himself or herself during the course of his or her childhood or adult life.

This means human beings learn about Gewalt from an early age, indeed not infrequently they almost imbibe it with their mother's milk, meaning that evil becomes seen as the only successful coping strategy in order to assert oneself against other people and the entire world around.

No human being is Gewalt-acting by nature, he or she learns to be Gewalt-acting because of his or her surroundings, from parents, brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, acquaintances and other human beings."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the same family, one child may develop for the better and another for the worse. Even in the 'best' families, there can be 'bad' apples from 'good' trees. How responsible are parents for their children. Life here on earth, in the material world, is not perfect; parents have married too young, for the wrong reasons, difficulties ensue, children react differently to the same circumstances... I realize parents can only do so much and then it is up to the developing human to eventually take over and take responsibility for their own actions and life, and to stop the 'blame game'.

Regarding the climate, the Plejaren have said that man and its overpopulation is responsible for 75% of climate change/global warming; What percent can it be said that parents/family environment/immediate social environment is responsible for a childs healthy consciousness-related development?

Danke,
Bruce

Marbar

Post Number: 207
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I wonder if the Plejarens will ever reveal what the prophet Mohammed really looks like. But, that is not what I want to ask you. I really don't understand why Muslims get so upset that if someone draws a picture of Mohammed, the Muslims don't know what he really looks like.

Maybe only Mohammed descendants know. Which leads me to ask you this question.

Billy, is there any descendants of the prophets Jmmanuel and Mohammed living to this day; if so, would you like to meet them that? (That is if they can prove it to you.)

Salome,
MarBar

Joe

Post Number: 180
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, in our Milky Way galaxy and in the DERN universe do other human beings exist like us that have also had their genes manipulated by the Sirian Creator Overlords to have shorter lifespans, have the 'warrior gene' and so forth?

Slider

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

How can I find out about my previous incarnations?

Edmundo

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have question in regards to Physical (or Material) Intellect Quotient (PIQ). Tables were presented in "And Still They Fly" and originally taken from "Things Worth Knowing".

Here are tops of the tables from years 1978 and 1844. What is here strange, that number of human beings (HB) with higher physical quotient decreased. And decreased not only in the percentage but also in numbers despite growth of our population.

year 1978:
3 HB : <24% PIQ
14 HB : 20-24% PIQ
1'246 HB : 18-20% PIQ
456'021 HB : 16-18% PIQ

year 1844:
28'000 HB : <24% PIQ
42'000 HB : 20-24% PIQ
112'000 HB : 18-20% PIQ
71'400'000 HB : 16-18% PIQ

What is the cause of this decrease? Does it mean that people living now in general are less developed than people who lived in 19th century?

Thank You,
Edmundo

Psycloud

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Is there anything you can eat to remove an excess of fluoride from your body?

Thanks
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Norm

Post Number: 1468
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, is there anything you can tell us about the Black Stone on the Kaaba in Mecca?
My Website

Memo00

Post Number: 555
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

i hope you are doing fine.

I would like to know what do you think about the group of "hackers" who call themselves "Anonymous" and who (according to themselves) fight for the freedom on the internet (against censorship etc.)

Thank you very much. Salome.

Flujdasan

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Edward.
Thank you for your previous response. We must reap what we sow indeed. Does calcification of the pineal gland prevent it (and the person yielding it) from, as you stated in previous answer, "increasing it's effect"? Again, thanks for being such a wonderful "generalist." Live long and prosper in all areas of your life, through which we prosper with you.
Denis

Spring_river

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I just want you to know that i am very thankful for your love for humanity. I live in USA, and i live near a faultline called New Madrid. My question; Are we going to have a big earthquake at New Madrid in the not so far future? Thank you for your time, and caring for us. Salome, Patty

Shaban_1190

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy

I am sorry if i am bothering you with this question once again about this ufo disc i keep seeing an photographing which still continues in fact even makes it appearence before negative manifestations or events occur. i know you told me that i have to find out for myself but that is impossible, but why is it that you wont ask the plejaren about this? its just a simple question, you are the only one who can help me to get some answers. i wish i could find out for myself but like i said it is not possible. please billy dont make me beg!

salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page