Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 15, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 15, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 2526
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey....

Excellent updates!

Now, we know for sure, that this union of (3) Earth Aliens, are not contacted
by the Plejarans due to what Ptaah explained. In the past, the Plejarans
did...make contact with certain alien groups, and to inform them of Earth's
situation. Which, literally....scared them off, as I understood.

Well, if these 3 Earth Aliens are no part of Ashtar Sheran and the whole Giza
Intelligence bunch, they must have known of their existence? I wonder many
times if they were not influenced by them.

Ptaah, not finding it worth wild, to make such contact with them seeing their
still low advancement in technology, conduct, etc.

And, than we know now, that these Earth Aliens will NOT seek any contact with
Earth humans, as Michael explained, in the closing, of this information.

Than, it must be others groups that will aide us in the future to come, when
needed(?). Sun dying, Overpopulation problems, Plague, etc....; as is
mentioned in the Contact Notes.

Well, I guess we will know when it gets that far.....

Possibly, they are picking up some things which are related to the Laws and
Recommendations of Creation, I would think. They would be just as curious as
anyone else, I would think. They too, are at a level of Evolution, just as
we, whom need guidance, and know the contents of WHY we/they exist, etc.

If they are here for scientific matters, they will also examine the Science
of Creation, and the Science of her Spirit(ual) Teaching(s), etc., I would
think.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Comprehensive collection of contact note excerpts on those 3 alien groups -

http://jmmanuelteacheroftruth.blogspot.in/2012/07/three-alien-groups-that-currently.html
Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it - Rabindranath Tagore

Ramirez

Post Number: 776
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good find Smukhuti ..... it's a great asset to research by having so much information assembled in one place.

Related to that information is a video from which the last segment part 5 is linked here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-j09MZUjY&feature=relmfu

Whilst the video is produced by the George Adamski foundation and sponsored in part by Exoplolitics that factor doesn't detract from it's accuracy or information presented.

Examine objectively what the female interviewee Connie Menger has to say .... sounds familiar doesn't it ....

All parts of the video are interesting and part 1 can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myEjjbuPYU
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 776
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also ..... Exopolitics is not aligned completely against the Billy Meier case however they tend to support other cases with greater enthusiasm and vigor because it's easier to gain access to interviews or "evidence" .... usually fake or manipulated because this gives them something "substantial" and seemingly real to work with and present.

With Meier refusing all approaches to do interviews it's enough for them to write him off as being "unexploitable" which is what gripes them most .... they cant use him to further their carefully built up business .... the contactee industry.

However let's give them credit for including the Meier case in the opening credits because they know it's for real and what this film contains comes very close to what we are familiar with.

If you watch it, soon comes a realization that Howard Menger is for real as was his antigravity research and development resulting in actual flying craft which were sequestered by the .... military - industrial - financial powers that operate behind the curtain.

Question is .... who impulsed him with the information necessary to carry out the work ?

If antigravity ended up in the hands of those questionable non accountable forces you'd hardly expect those responsible to boast about it.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myEjjbuPYU

Exopolitics film
Cheers.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this is the right place to post this.
There shall be an international conference scheduled next week to tackle the undying debates regarding internet regulations, restrictions, etc. There are 193 countries involved in this event and for sure, that conference won't end without advancing the motives to govern the internet in a more limited way. Well, the fact that it is not impossible in the future that this site and all others connected to this might not be further available frightened me to the point that I impulsively hoarded everything I could within ca.figu.org yesterday - which by the way is not a pleasant feeling.
I hope someone can assure me that this place and other archives would still exist the next decades.
Thank you in advance.
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentYahoo News
Internet Regulations.docx (31.1 k)

Ferbon

Post Number: 144
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zagwsx

Thinking about the future- the new idea of handbooks with FIGU material has been approved. It doesn't matter that you "hoarded everything" - what matters is how people can benefit from it.

Salome

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, thank you.

Blake_p

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats why i think all the hard copies,even-though we live in a digital age,are extremely important because they are incorruptible in their original form.Or just put them all on an external hard drive which nobody can mess with.

Ferbon

Post Number: 161
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the general question. Hope that moderators can help with this as well. When I registered, it said that I was a person with the number over 1500 something as member of this forum. Yet for the last 7 months I have interacted with max. 30 people. My question is, how many members are actively participating in the mission and in all forums? (Say "active" to be 1 post every 2 weeks).And roughly speaking, how many people can we estimate globally who more or less know the truth to the point of understanding the objectives and striving for knowledge? Supported or conclusive estimates would be helpful. I know that P's assured Billy to be sending impulses to "wake" more people. Thus I am curious of what ongoing rate we're talking here if not a recession.

Salome

Piyali

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ferbon, I am very much here, actively reading all of your posts, which includes the posts of all who post here. I do not write much here, because I feel all of you have a bit more knowledge than I do at this moment, so I choose to learn quietly rather than write something or ask something that someone has already written and asked. To me, this forum is like the "Frequently Asked Questions" part of my walk toward the Truth...so I prefer to find my own answers here, learn from the many inquiring and intelligent minds, before I can write something intelligent and inquiring myself. There is so much to grasp and understand, so many of my belief system that need serious correction, so much to internalize, apply and experience, that I prefer to be quiet here, just learn and observe. :-)I am however, in my own way, together with others, actively participating in the Mission, even if I do not write much here. :-) Salome dear friend.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Matt

Post Number: 298
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon, 1500 is the number of people that came and went. I think the figure that we should be looking at is the number of people who are actively participating on the forum at any one time which is around 30-50 people max. Thats presently us, and it is a very small number considering this forum represents the entire English speaking world.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ferbon,

I would suspect that a lot of Figu friends signed up to read, but not post. And a lot of people drop out and move on. And there are smart *sses like me who sometimes abused the system. But you are right this is a small forum. Over the years watching the forum, I've thought it was odd that you don't see for example all the people in the Creational Group's newsletters posting here. There are some of course, but I suspect that the larger English speakers, at least, don't use the forum.

As a learning tool, this forum by far is the most effective way for me to make new breakthroughs in my own understanding. The work of creating a discussion on a topic, and then using Figu information to back it up among your peers is a highly effective way to learn. For me, I have learned more here than by simply reading Figu information. I wish more people would try it. And if the moderators demanded that posters back up their arguments with actual Figu quotes and a source (and this can be simple) instead of rambling on with 'their' opinion, people in general could learn more.
Anthony Alagna

Ferbon

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, I would like to confirm those numbers with any of moderators who must be alive since those messages are being posted...What about the number of people from non-English forums? Is this data confidential?

Sfath said:
"87. The teaching shall become a movement, which shall spread worldwide and bring peace, love and freedom, as well as all other high values, to the human beings of this world."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sfath%27s_Explanation#section_2

how strong is the movement now?
We have Billy, C49, ...Michael can't be the only dude who's sweating his ass off...who else is sweating out there?...
where are all the skeptics when you need them? I say, if they are not here, can't we get 3-4 people together and create accounts on some shoddy UFO forum or stir up bible reading site a little...and try to chip off some blocks of ice ..promote Figu, ...we are already paying for the internet so that could be the best couple of bucks ever spent.

The general public more or less looks to me like NYC subway train - nobody gives a f...Why not have them not giving a f... and know that Billy exists.

Salome

Indi

Post Number: 688
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon
You can check yourself with a search engine query to see how many people are posting in a certain period of time.

Is there a need to say "any moderators who must be alive since those messages are being posted"?

Are we moderators here just to answer every question that is asked? We are sometimes busy and unable to devote undivided attention to the many queries embedded amongst the many posts especially those we do not read to approve. So please be patient and forgiving in this regard.

I will offer you one figure that is available for your research, and that is that in the past 30 days, 209 registered non-figu members have accessed the forum and approx 22 registered passive members have accessed in that same period.

Accessing and posting obviously not the same.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ferbon

Post Number: 167
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi

It would be nice if this stuff in form of maybe statistics of some kind be displayed in visible place so we could focus and dedicate our time in more favorable way. Plus many people simply don't know how to search for this.
Btw, do you know of any time frame when implementation of ideas into this site may begin?

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2345
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

The time for public recognition of the Mission is not upon us at this time. There are a few FIGU Facebook Groups which were not in existence a few years ago, plus the addition of the Landsgroup in Australia recently. There are numerous Youtube video's on Billy and the Plejarens, but the real aspect of the Mission which is the Spiritual Teachings will be many decades into the future. In reality, there are very few people whom know about the Plejarens and those that do, are doing what they can, when they can. For instance myself and a few others have formed an informal small study group last June. Although it is small, in time more groups with similar minded people will come together. It is important to learn what you can and to know that in future times this knowledge will become more valued and appreciated.

Flaming_pie

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferb,

'....can't we get 3-4 people together and create accounts on some shoddy UFO forum or stir up bible reading site a little...and try to chip off some blocks of ice ..promote Figu, ...The general public more or less looks to me like NYC subway train - nobody gives a f...Why not have them not giving a f... and know that Billy exists."

You are missionizing! PLEASE, Billy Meier information both pro and con, truth and nonsense is all over the internet. Youtube alone has a huge presence. It may not all be in Figu's control, but Billy Meier is not a deserted island by any stretch of the imagination. Trying to shove website links in peoples faces when they themselves could easily search, is futile.

EITHER PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN BILLY MEIER OR THEY ARE NOT. The people who don't like religion, and are interested in science, try to be reasonable, recycle, care about the earth, plants and animals, like extraterrestrials, time travel and beamships are going to find Billy Meier very easily. I mean on the first page on just about any search engine. And from there any interested party can dig further and find official Figu sites. This is a natural and people still want to go banging on doors??????? There is no urgency; do your part and set a good example with the people who are interested(!) and things will go well.

Cheers,
Anthony Alagna

Indi

Post Number: 691
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon

Not sure if those statistics I can generate would be that useful for others. However, re searching this board for who has and how many posts in a given time period:

Search --> Search Board --> Recent posts --> messages posted in the last (?) days --> enter

Example if putting in the last '30' days, the result shows there have been 534 posts on 59 pages in 6 topics in the past 30 days

Names of posters is clearly there for anyone to see.

I don't have any further info on any site changes at this time I am sorry. I will enquire for you.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ferbon

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

What is the name of your group? How can one find it?

Flaming_pie

Thank you for looking out for me, I guess it was the influence of Sfath's words that unbalanced me for a moment.

Indi

I appreciate that. Please post whatever response you get to your inquiry.

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 786
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"....can't we get 3-4 people together and create accounts on some shoddy UFO forum or stir up bible reading site a little...and try to chip off some blocks of ice ..promote Figu,"

Maybe an alternative is to create a UFO site with a forum where discussions might drift towards Billy Meier and the mission.

The key to this sort of thing is being able to obtain new and original UFO images to showcase in picture galleries which dont have restrictive limits.

For sure probably no-one will manage to secure the spectacular quality posed shots Meier obtained courtesy of the contactees in the early days but something might occasionally crop up ..... visitors from the sky have a track record of making their craft appear for those willing to honestly publicize UFO's a prime example being Antonio Urzi who has never sought money or fame, always releasing his material into the internet free of charge and remaining neutral by stating he doesn't know who is controlling those craft or exactly why they appear.

The trick is being able to assemble a small group willing to frequent such a place and more importantly find persons who have genuine UFO pics they are willing to donate even though compared to some in circulation they mightn't be cutting edge quality by comparison.

Congratulations Scott :-) ..... for sure that's what it will require over the long term.

Start small, expand gradually. If it's genuine that alone will serve to attract the right sort of persons who have had enough of angels, spirit guides, alien abductions, sinister reptilians, demonic ufo's and all the other contactee industry malarky.
Cheers.

Redbeard

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would have to recommend not going with the loose cannon approach with folks. Especially on the internet and with people that you don't know or have any real influence over. Jmmanuel warned of this centuries ago that you have to qualify people with a little info to test them to see how they handle it. My wife is very religious, and I would never tell her about this material or hazard a deep discussion because she can't handle it.

Even billy said that they had to postpone open ET meetings and landings because as people of earth as a totality cannot tolerate the possibility of what they believe to be true as wrong.

The best approach, and I had to learn this myself when I first learned of BEAM , is to qualify folks and search for open minds that can discuss things without prejudice, once we as students have sufficiently studied the materials for many years and applied them to ourselves in a real way.

Taking serious the effort to apply the teachings to self in a responsible way. Personal responsibility is the biggest hurdle. Our eyes look outward at others in a very natural way and our focus has to be on self, to evaluate our thoughts and motivations in a true and balanced way.

Peace through reality.....
Redbearded

Redbeard

Post Number: 249
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think there is a great value in getting together with some folks to discuss things, even beyond the Meier material.. We need others to give us rational feedback that you can't get in this extremely impersonal mode of communication. There's nothing like someone looking you in the eye and challenging you with the words " but you can't prove that. "

Excerpt from the 1998 interview with Billy Meier:

Isn't a person, as an individual, powerless nowadays? Looking at all the wars and the misery on Earth, one might ask just what tangible action the individual can take.
The individual can do quite a bit, mainly for him- or herself, since the person is, in each and every case, closer to his or her own self than to anyone else. Therefore, the person must primarily be concerned with his/her formation and evolution, and with staying alive, of course. This, however, must take place in a way that concurs with the Creational-natural laws, and it is imperative that the individual always bears fully his/her own responsibility for each and every thought, endeavor, emotion, perception, contemplation, action, etc. Every individual must work on him-or herself and become a real human being, for it all begins with the individual - and all humanity consists of individuals. When an individual becomes a decent, rational and responsible person, the result rubs off on the next person who may then, perhaps, also become more decent, rational and responsible before, in turn, conveying these attributes to the following person, and so forth. The great human mass cannot be changed nor will the great human mass change for the better, but it is the individual who will change. And as a group they will carry their new ways, their knowledge, love, harmony, peace, and sense of responsibility into the world to the person next to them and the one beyond that. Eventually the whole thing begins to snowball. Therefore the question is not whether the individual can do anything or whether he/she is powerless. Instead we must ask: Why aren't individuals doing something? It is really up to the individual to remedy and change the world's ills for the better. First and foremost, such actions are based on the premise that individuals re-evaluate and work on themselves so as to turn into genuine human beings - and this can come about only when they discover the truth. Once the truth is discovered and the individual actually has become a genuine human being, he or she can do much outwardly, by gathering up all available courage and by standing up for the truth, a better life, a better world, and better contemplations and endeavors for all humanity. This includes such things as: Campaigning against overpopulation; against discrimination of women and the abuse of children; against torture and capital punishment; and the hatred against foreigners and other races. It also includes campaigning for the protection of animals, nature, our environment and Planet Earth. Ultimately, of course, this also includes lending a helping hand to one's fellowman whenever this is possible and appropriate. Nothing can be expected from the human mass, for it is obstinately living in its same old indifference and egotistical rut. That's why it is up to the individual to change his or her own ways and to become accessible to the truth. In so doing, he or she draws his neighbor and that neighbor's neighbor toward the truth as well. This is the only method in existence whereby an individual can change all of humanity toward a better way of life and to maintain life and the world.
We need others feedback so that we can stay grounded in reality and keep balanced, and other folks need us to be balanced so that we can influence them..
Redbearded

Scott

Post Number: 2347
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Since it is not officially recognized at this time as an "Official Study Group", we have not given it any name, therefore it isn't listed anywhere to be found. We meet once per month and do the Salome Meditation and then take turns reading from the "Goblet of Truth". Fortunately, we have one German speaking person who is helping read to us the German, which is helpful in receiving the "Code". Perhaps you can post something in the appropriate section on this forum requesting your interest in bringing together like minded people from your area?

Good luck
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page