Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 17, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through January 17, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2342
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah Yes, those pesky insects...they seem to be everywhere :-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yeah Scott but I think they're just…Plejaren around.

Skyrim

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was nearly laughing on the floor with that one Michael!

Ramirez

Post Number: 784
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Ramirez,

> While I might like to think that was the case, and that we're going to get some interstellar accolades, the actual fact is that we…hadn't made the film yet!

That might be correct however it's likely such sightings are a confirmation either before or after an event which alerts you to the idea that things are connected.

Where you considering some broad based subject matter to showcase in the film around that time and somewhere along the way made concrete decisions about how to proceed including the actual content and how it could be presented ?
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 619
Posted on Sunday, December 09, 2012 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Skyrim,

Nearly is not quite good enough. So, a Plejaren, Andromedan and a Sirian walk into a bar on a mother ship circling Alpha Centauri...

Ferbon

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hahah...that's a nice breath of fresh air, MH- the master of segueys. I don't mean it, of course, as an innuendo which is also considered by many - "a documentary about Italian suppositories".

Scott

Post Number: 2348
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps someone has already posted this, but here are some interviews of Phobol Cheng which I came across recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALKzTwfOFw&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTY0whbJ8oA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjv_gI9Z7ew

Scott

Post Number: 2358
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micheal did I hear you were putting together another film/video with Billy regarding the Spiritual Teachings?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Dat's da plan, man!

Skyrim

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm eagerly waiting for Michael to release the film of the ufo conference he did in Hong Kong. I've collected/bought everything else he did so far including lots of internet radio interviews. I love hearing the truth! Michael explains it extremely well! I've tried to show/tell my friends about the Meier case but I'm of the opinion that they don't buy it or are just not ready for it yet. I think the ufo giggle factor is mostly to blame here.

phil

Michael_horn

Post Number: 634
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Phil,

We're waiting for the footage from the producers and will get it out as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please see - and freely share the NEW video interview here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDoPo9FHqyY

The day of the skeptics, with their pseudoscience and unsubstantiated attacks, is over.

Skyrim

Post Number: 65
Posted on Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Great to hear it will be out soon and also great to hear your putting together another film about the spiritual teachings! I eagerly wait to purchase them both as soon as they are out! :-)

Thanks for the link to that new video! I have already added it to my collection of Meier related video's/interviews. They are all good in my opinion!

phil

Edward

Post Number: 2644
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

Great to hear of your Vietnamese publications!

The Meier Case, is indeed making much ground: thanks to you! Way to go!!

The Brazilian Retreat sounds like Paradise!! [I think I can use a bit of that....]

Edward.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 635
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Edward,

Thanks but somehow this newsletter, which is more than 1 1/2 years old, was distributed again, though I don't know how.

Matthew

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, January 07, 2013 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

FAO Forum Members,

I have a question from Michael Horn & myself (From a 'Friends of Billy Meier' Facebook group conversation).

Does anyone here remember a recent story about a Speaker who stood in front of an audience of scientists, or physicists, at a Science Conference/Meeting at an Institution, possibly a University in the US, in the last couple of years... and who said at the close (paraphrasing)
Speaker:- "We should all start to seriously consider the Meier case in more detail..." before his microphone was cut off and the meeting was ended?

I cannot find any more info about this but remember reading it. Any more information would be greatly appreciated.

Salome,

Matthew

Dear moderators: I commented on this post when it first appeared but the 'Names of authors' search function isn't working for me, Matthew, :-( hence the question above.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 451
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

I no longer subscribe to the facebook group "Friends of Billy Meier/figu" page so I am not aware of conversations taking place there.

Take a look and see if this is the post you are thinking of. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12246.html#POST60330

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matthew

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your speedy response Eddie,

That's definitely the post alright! Search over. Your post just got stuck in my brain for some reason although with some obvious changes. I think I imagined posting a response to you about how it would be good to interview that physicist you mentioned but I must have not sent it - only imagined it.

To clarify the Friends of Billy Meier & Figu conversation; Michael posted an interview of another Scientist (video here: http://youtu.be/UTwBlfmgrUE) speaking about his astonishment at learning about the Arkhangelsk prophecy & people on that group were asking who this scientist was & I remembered your post & mentioned it to Michael who expressed an interest in doing an interview with someone like that.

Any chance you remember the name of the physicist who you refer to in that post Eddie so I can pass on to MH? Alternatively, if it is confidential, please could you contact MH with this information via email if it is not too much trouble?

Thanks again for clarifying.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 452
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Matthew.

His name is John Dering. Here he is in a CPAK preview of one his presentations. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxpsfDY0bo). A good friend of his is a friend of mine. I could look into the possibility of Michael interviewing him.

Our mutual friend was told by another scientist that he felt that the earth replenishes its oil and that it is minimally from fossils. I reminded him about John and told him that in the Contact Reports is mentioned that the earth replenishes its oil. My friend wanted to know if the Plejaren mention nano diamonds forming as he believes nano diamonds should form due to the pressures and so on. I could not find very much from Quetzal in this regard. Perhaps Billy could shed some insight on his theory of nano diamonds forming.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Matthew

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie!

I've passed this info onto Michael as I said I would get back to him once I'd established who this guy was.

I'm not sure if I am going to be of much use to either you or Michael from this point on. Too may cooks & all that. So I'll kindly bow out now & let Michael get in contact with you directly about interviews, etc. My brain has now been unburdened of one more tiny thing that was sticking in it, so I appreciate your help and speedy responses.

Salome,

Matthew.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 103
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe someone can help me. I have tried to contact Michael Horn (I receive news letters & have ordered in the past) to make an order. In October I received an automated reply, but that was it. Recently I tried again, but it was the same story. I then went to his website and filled in a contact form - still no reply. I need to know the shipping cost to New Zealand to make an order.
Perhaps Michael is lost in the Amazon somewhere?
Any help would be appreciated.
Charles

----------
Hello Charles - hope all is well!

Re getting shipping costs on MH's site:

From my experience, once you put something in your cart, you are taken to a window where you have to put in your location and the shipping is shown. You can begin the transaction and get to that point without finalising.

(Message edited by indi on January 13, 2013)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Charles, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try: pr@theyfly.com

Edward

Post Number: 2649
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2013 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael....

I see.

But anyway, I still mean...as I mentioned, all your effort, etc., and
commitment to The Mission; well job done, Michael....

Thank you, for letting me know....

Edward.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi,
Thank you for your input. All is well. We came back to New Zealand in 2009. It is pleasing to see the formation of FIGU Australia.
Charles

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page