Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through June 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Derrick

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian and Billy,
On my post that reads below I recognize that my question was very vague as I used incorrect descriptions for my question and I also realize after questioning that this is not a practical question that can be used in my every day life but, my wisdom tells me that I should at least follow through with my question and find the conclusive answer. So please, allow me to try again so as to finish what I have started. Thank you my friends.

Derrick
Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:16 pm:
Dear Billy,
When will the laws of creation/the teaching of spirit and of truth and of life first be implemented into science on our Earth? Apparently there are 4 more stages of spiritual science that have yet to be used...can you give more information on that?
Thank you Billy and Christian.

Billy is not aware about the 4 more stages of spiritual science.

Salome
Note to Christian: Do you pronounce your name Christi-on instead of the regular way because of the association to Christianity and the vibration that the name may carry? Like Religion and Religeon? It would make sense to me if you directed people to address your name as such because of that reason.
Salome
Derrick
(Note by Christian:
Chris as in Chris (the ch spoken in a scratching mode deep in the throat); ti as the ty in infinity; an as in fun , but with a long-drawn a . It s probably easier to pronounce it live should we meet sometime in the future.  )

(note to Christian) I will restate my question more clearly. When I had the pleasure of meeting you "in person" in Prescott Arizona, at the desolving of the USA figu group, You told me your name and clarified to me it's correct pronounciation. I remembered the correct pronounciation and wondered if you simply pronounce your name the way you do because in your native language that is it's actual pronounciation or if you yourself changed it's pronounciation to sound differently than the typical english sounding pronounciation. For example: Would you pronounce "Christian" (as in Christian religion) the same way as you do your name in your language?
I sat next to you while we did the peace meditation. I was the guy with long hair wearing a cowboy hat.
Also, I am working on a musical album with Semjase's beamship sounds on my music tracks and it has been two years in the making and I am almost done.

Seventieth contact
Thursday Jan 6, 77

The primary or first molecule of Spiritual energy has 49 atoms. The atom is not of pure material nature. It is an intermediate thing between matter and energy of spirit. It can be explained in sevens. The Pleiadians call it the sevens of the synthesis of matter.
There are seven planes to the structure of an atom, they are all different. Current science knows two or them - the 6th and 7th. They are aware of the 5th but have no knowledge's yet. The 6th plane is composed of elementary particles. The fifth plane is a mystery to Earth scientist. There are four more planes for them to discover. There is also a micro atom plane beside the atom planes which draws through all spiritual energy and coarse matter.

Per contact report seventy (above) it states: "There are four more planes for them to discover. There is also a micro atom plane beside the atom planes which draws through all spiritual energy and coarse matter".

Question: Do our Earth scientists have any knowledge beyond just "awareness" of the fifth plane at this time? And if not, when will they begin to use their given purposes as well as discover the remaining four planes and actually use the knowledge within it's given purposes? I can only speculate that it would be far into the future...hundreds or thousands of years? But on the other hand, technology seems to be advancing so rapidly that it makes me wonder if perhaps there are scientists currently on the verge of very huge leaps regarding these unknown planes of course matter/ spiritual energy. Is there anything more that can be said about this?
I sincerely thank you.
Salome
Derrick
Is the information in the link below related to the knowledge/investigation of the fifth plane?
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/physicists-probe-deep-earth-fifth-fundamental-force

Since I have never taken the opportunity before, I would like to send my warmest greetings to you Billy,the Plejaren, and everyone else working so hard to keep the teaching pure and without falseness. :-) Salome

Marcela

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

You might not know this, but I still want to ask. 252 million years ago the largest mass extinction and the largest volcanic eruptions in Earth history occurred apparently synchronously. Do you know about this eruption and consequently the mass extinction of fauna and flora on the planet?

Thank you, Salome - Marcela
Salome
Marcela

Sonik_01

Post Number: 286
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian,

Someone from the last round of questions asked something interesting that I would like some elaboration on. The question was:

"Hello Billy and Christian,
How should young children victim of severe sexual, emotional and physical abuse be helped? Are their consciousness damaged beyond repair?(what specific things that can be done to help them)
With deep deference: thank you "

Answer:
They need persons around them who may be trusted, who are humane and loving/caring and who live honest and concrete love. Feeling protected and cared for is also necessary, because on this foundation trust can be built. And of course, educational activities are also necessary.
Basically, a recovery from early-age “damage” is possible, but not the rule, unfortunately.

My Question:
"Basically, a recovery from early-age “damage” is possible, but not the rule, unfortunately. "

Could you please explain this answer more clearly? "It is possible, but not the rule." Why is it not the rule? Is it not the rule because it is so difficult, or because people don't care, are not aware of any conscious damage, are in denial, or is the reason that there is not enough access to professionals who deal with this sort of issue? In other words, why is this not the rule, and, given the right professional, and the right amount of monetary means, is it difficult to achieve? Also, how long would it take a normal person to achieve? Thank you.

Ramirez

Post Number: 847
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thankyou for the reply concerning re-incarnation in a different universe.

This question concerns merging with Creation at the end of evolutionary development after passing through Arahat Athersata and Petale levels.

Now with this you stated that spiritforms maintain an individuality even though the various spirit levels are a collective and eventually merge with Creation as a collective - group.

So presumably the highest level of Petale though still comprising a number of individual spiritforms rejoins Creation as a unified group after figuring out how to create spiritforms.

Are they given an opportunity to actually create spiritforms on a new planet which has become suitable for that as an actual practical test ?

Then further on when merged with Creation:
Can that be equated as an analogy to drops of water returned to the bucket though in an enriched form similar to what occurs to atomic particles which have been spun in a centrifuge hence altering their atomic number ?

However ..... do the former Petale level spiritforms which rejoin Creation still nevertheless retain an individuality even though they are once again drops in the bucket, part of the overall pool of energy as a whole which comprises Creation ?

This makes sense when considering Creations need to populate universes with a ready to go Arahat Athersata and Petale levels to supervise the day to day running of new universes.

Theoretically every individual spiritform which completed the course of evolution still might remain an individual in some sense even though they are drops in the bucket at the final wrap up occurring at 311,000,000,000,000 years ..... is that also correct with the age .... we are speaking of trillions with 12 zeros behind a number ?

If it is actually billions as in: 311,000,000, 000 that wouldn't make sense as spiritforms need around 120 - 160 billion + a bit extra for High Council and physical in a body existence to complete.

With the contraction period starting at half way 155.5 if it's figured in billions with 9 zeros rather than trillions with 12 zeros then even spiritforms which began their existence very early during the formation of a universe would be just scraping it in to complete their evolution if they were slow learners requiring the maximum .... unless the process of evolution in Arahat Athersata and Petale is able to continue during the contraction phase.

If in spite of merging with Creation former individual spiritforms retain a unique identity or signature then it fully makes sense those would be the starting point for a CCB at the spitit level for the next level of Creation after it reawakens .... like emptying the bucket and finding it contains partially evolved spirits ready to work with and assign to new evolutionary tasks.

Is that a correct understanding of the process and is it trillions with 12 zeros as opposed to billions with 9 zeros .... the age of the universe so far quoted as 46 ?
Cheers.

Kaethen

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
(or otherwise informed FIGU member)

What is the current number of human beings on earth who are currently aware of Billy's spiritual teachings? And more importantly, how many are currently practicing or attempting to practice them?

I would imagine that the Plejaran have complex methods in place for tracking the spiritual progress of earth humans, and I'm sure not all of this information can be shared, but is it possible to give us all a general idea of where we, as a collective, currently stand? And...

Is there a threshold population percentage that the Plejarans have calculated as a "tipping point" for spiritual progress? For example: When 20% of earth humans are actively striving for and attempting to practice Creational laws and recommendations, there is a 95% chance that the rest of the world will also fall in accordance within 100 years. (An example, just to illustrate)

Thank you,

Sean

Zanderson

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier and the rest of Figu,

My Question is related to interpersonal relationships.
What I want to know is the top 10 qualities that a man should look for in a woman?
I can hear a response like everyone is unique, with different personalities, likes etc., but what I want to know is the top 10 qualities that are common for woman in general? Like the top ten qualities a man can find in a Terran female, which could also be found by him, in Semjase for example. If 10 is too much, I'll work with whatever amount you can provide. Thanks.

Peace,
Live Long and Prosper
Zanderson: Conscious Evolution...

Corey

Post Number: 381
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian,

Do you have any comments about the estimated 1,672 Gigatons* (1,672 billion tons) of pure organic carbon that was stored in ancient plants in more ancient times, currently frozen in the Artic permafrost, that as the Earth's atmosphere warms in the future due to global warming, and the permafrost melts, could cause a chain reaction of releasing high levels of carbon dioxide, or even worse, methane gas into our atmosphere,thus compounding and accelerating the process of global warming (negative events that could happen due to the law of cause and effect)?

* pg 234 "the world in 2050" by Laurence C. Smith
see also: http://abcnews.go.com/International/melting-permafrost-scientists-warn-dangers-trapped-carbon/story?id=18569156

Salome

Coreypermafrost
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 288
Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier

Travis Walton recounts how he and 6 of his co-workers saw a flying saucer hovering in the woods of the Apache-Sitgreeves National Forest, Northern Arizona, on the night of Nov 5th, 1975. Against his friend's advice, Mr. Walton walked up close the craft, and got zapped. His coworkers thought he died, and fearing for their own lives, they left the scene as quickly as possible. Mr. Walton says he woke up on an advanced craft surrounded by people he couldn't understand. Eventually they sedated him, and when he woke up several days later he had been returned to area near where he was initially taken.

During the interim time, the police initially thought that Mr. Walton's coworker's had murdered him, so a massive search for Mr. Walton ensued. However, when Mr. Walton turned up alive, the police suspected some other kinda foul-play, so they then subjected the whole group to interrogation, lie-detector tests, etc. Over the years additional supportive evidence has been found as well, and additional witnesses have since come forward to corroborate the flying saucer sighting on Nov. 5th, 1975.

Mr. Walton has had a major Hollywood movie made about his encounter, Fire in the Sky, though he says that the movie is highly fictionalized, very inaccurate, and leads the audience to the wrong conclusions about the vibe of the people he encountered. To correct this, Mr Walton wrote a book, the meat of which is given in condensed form on his website: http://www.travis-walton.com/

I talked with Travis Walton again this year at the annual International UFO Conference held here in Phoenix, Arizona where he is a perennial speaker. He doesn't proclaim any particular extraterrestrial message, he only states that they are here and watching us. Like most people at the UFO conference, he knows about you Herr Meier and has respect for the evidence that you have produced. I promised him that I would ask you what you might know about his encounter with extraterrestrials all those years ago, hence this query...

Do you or the Plejaren know anything about the (accidental?) abduction of a man from the forest of Northern Arizona in 1975? Can y'all shed any light on this?

Thanks for all the work you do,
Michael
Life

Joe

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 12:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

There is some controversy as to whether one should drink raw milk instead of pasteurized milk. Since you are not only a prophet, but also a farmer, which type of milk would you recommend?

Theredpill

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I do not recall reading any reference in your material about free-will as related to the spirit/spirit-form that is still bound in the reincarnation cycle on the material plane.

It would seem obvious but please help me understand how free-will would be applied whilst spirit forms are "waiting" in the fine-matter world. For example, do spirit forms make decisions on the time of re-entry, choice of parents, relationship planning for evolution lessons, etc.?

I would greatly appreciate guidance to the material that explains this in greater detail.

Salome.

Fjatonlukos

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Eduard und Christian,

Danke sehr, dass ihr zwei meine Vaters Frage geantwortet haben.

Now, a few of us have been wondering about the Lyrian language. Since you are the only one instructed in it, is it reasonable to ask if you could pass on some of that information to people who are curious and interested in learning of it?

Viele Grüße
Fjatonlukos

Orphelia

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.

It's stated that the Plajaren also get married. So if possible I'd like to ask how they have their weddings. Do they have guests and wedding rings, and receptions like we do? And who performs the wedding ceremony?

Thankies.
Don't be afraid to let your inner strength guide you. Live it, but don't fear it, love it, but don't lose it. Take care of it, and always keep it next to you. - Orphelia . *smiles*

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I want to know is it acceptable to take your own life when you are in captivity and you know you will be severely tortured or even tortured to death? Please elaborate on this question if possible.

Salome

Jan

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

in order to better image life of Plejaren and their evolution, do you know if every Plejare/Plejarin on Erra has already mastered prime telepathy?
On the other hand, I can imagine that there are people as well, who are not as much interested in this topic, as others may be.

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Melissa

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

Concerning prayer, who or what am I speaking to specifically when I address my words or thoughts, and why?

Much Love,
Melissa Swem
-Melissa

Scott

Post Number: 2408
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Hi Billy and Christian

Dirty old politics and politicians always seem to get in the way of a good thing and lasting peace.
On the one hand you've got Kim Jeong Eun's (±èÁ¤Àº) regime in the North Korea hell bent on maintaining their dynastic power forever whilst Russia, USA, China, Israel and Japan don¡¯t want a united Korea.
Both North and South Korea is still technically at war with each other since 1953 but many Koreans from both divides want genuine reunification and peaceful coexistence.
As you would often say that everything depends on the way people think and how much effort they put in towards achieving peace and that it¡¯s up to the people themselves in what they want to achieve.
I am in my 30¡¯s and so will both Korea¡¯s ever achieve reunification as one country like the Germans have done and achieve peaceful coexistence in my life time?

It’s questionable, based on the fact that Kim Jeong Eun is a „dummer Mensch“ and is showing a „unstetes, unberechenbares Verhalten“.

All this time I never thanked you once Christian nor have I shown appreciation for the difficult task of interpretation and translation work that goes into delivering the Q&A as you were always just there so I would now like to genuinely thank you for your sincere efforts.
Thank you Billy and Christian!
Regards
Matt (In Sung) Lee

(Note by CF: It’s just one of our several self-obligations. But also thanks to you and all the other „thankful askers“ who are taking care that there are not too few questions each month. )

Lepuniv

Hello Billy,

Thanks for your previous answer!

Back to the question of infinity.

In a question Posted on Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 09:11 pm: by
Vb28 you anwered:

(I)Everything that exists is never infinite... Infinity is time-limited (zeitbegrenzt).

But in a answer to me posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 10:32 am, you said : (II) “Only that is finite which is made by the human beings”.

Furthermore CF wrote: (III) ”Everything is finite-infinite.”

and you added: (IV) Yes, a table also has finite and infinite aspects.

But a table is manmade, so it should only be finite (cf II)

I don't know what you said in Swiss German, but in English your speech is rendered contradictary:

(I) is logically contradictary to (II), to (III) and to (IV).

This is a direct application of the simple non-A truth table.

But I think I get your point.

As you said “"eternally" = infinitely”, and since eternity (= lapse of time between 2 expansions) is finite , then infinity is also finite.

If I get you right, “infinity” is a badly chosen word since it refers to the NEGATION of OUR notion of finiteness - which in the Universe - does't exist and will never.

That is to say that, in fact, everything is finite! Furthermore, to be valid, a notion must comply with its existence in our Universe, or else it's a valid product of thoughts with no real existence.

Question: Am I right?

No.

Take care!
Salome
Lepuniv

Sanjin

Hello Sir!

Recently I was wondering if your successor reincarnations will take on leadership roles within FIGU. Along with that, I'm also wondering what kind of safeguards are in place for preventing that someone fake will come, claim to be your reincarnation and basically try to infiltrate FIGU. Are there safety measures in place to prevent people from doing this in the future?
Salome!

There are no safeguards necessary in this regard. Any attempts in that direction will be unsuccessful.

Mahigitam

"Pavani

If the ability be aware of or sensitive to something is said to be called as 'being conscious'; then are all those androids(created to think & do things for themselves) created by ET's(Plejaren & others) said to be truly conscious or self-conscious as we do ?
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious(like we experience) ? Or does it definitively need a spirit-form for it to be truly called conscious or self-conscious entity ? In other words, is being self-conscious or having a subjective integral experience the product of just the spirit-form or is it also possible with artificial/Organic machines ?

It is also possible to create artificial brains/androids, which are conscious of themselves. What is necessary is that there is a spirit-form present."

Please correct me if i am wrong. In your answer are you suggesting that androids can only be self-conscious(like we humans do) when they have a spirit-form(SF) ? If that is the case, then which type of SF would this be ?

I am guessing that by using a OMEDAM SF for an android would violate the natural law because androids are initially created for a purpose, mostly to do/assist things for human beings or the like. So i think it would not be ethical to use the SF of a human being for material purposes. So i am guessing the SF might belong to other than the OMEDAM SFs.

Androids are enlivened by an artificially-created spirit-form, i.e. they have no OMEDAM SF.

(Note by CF: Therefore their conciousness and self-consciousness processes must be different than that of real human beings.)

Earthling

Greetings, Billy & Christian.

Billy, In the GoT section entitled "What the truth knows to say", you wrote -

"And therefore this truth is also given in the book the entitled ‹Goblet of Truth›, a first part of which, namely the teaching of Henoch, was also called the ‹Cauldron of Life› by the druid prince Myrddin alias Merlin, and has nothing to do with the apparent ‹grail› of Christianity which is only based on lies and deception, never existed and therefore was not used by Joseph of Aramathea to collect the blood of Jmmanuel (Jesus) at his crucifixion. The true grail only existed as a holy place, and the composition was included in the ‹Cauldron of Life›, a writing of the teaching of the true prophet Henoch from the series of seven of Nokodemion.
The document was delivered to the druid Myrddin (The Laughing One), later known more generally as ‹Merlin›, as a transcription of the Plejara Kerikwena (The Triple Goddess). Myrddin poured the transcription into the goblet, which was known as the ‹Cauldron of Life›, and misused as the basis for fabricating the ‹grail› through Christian falsifications, which by no means can be brought into connection with this ‹Cauldron of Life› because the ‹grail› was a place with a spring, surrounded by trees and plants, where the druids used to conduct their meditations."

"Myrddin or Merlin attempted to pass on the teaching of Henoch through his influence on king Arthur or Artus, who was in his charge and his pupil, and amongst the heathen knights of the ‹Round Table›, but this resulted in a miserable failure because the fierce clan leader Artus and his heathen knights could not come to terms with the teaching. Therefore, Artus seized the sealed ‹Cauldron of Life› and cast it into the sea with his own hands."

My question is: was the druid prince Myrddin alias Merlin, of the Nokodemion spiritform lineage?
Salome,
Bruce

No.

Savio

Dear Billy

A six inches body remains of unknown origin called Ata was presented within a documentary “Sirius”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnRIR3pqY9A

The mummified remains of what looks like a 6-inch space alien was classified as Human through DNA test.

Do you have any comments on Ata?
Salome
Savio

This was/is a human being.

Patm

Hello Billy & Christian,

From my understanding, the two personalities of Semjasa that were cousins; 1) being the biological father of Adam and enlivened by the Nokodemion sprit-form and; 2) the leader of the Jshwisch that created havoc on earth and enlivened by the spirit-form that currently enlivens Quetzal.

My question: Did Semjasa (Adams biological father) die on earth to begin the series of seven true prophets and heralds with the spirit-form that now enlivens you or did the first of the Henoch personalities die on earth for this purpose?

Thanks & Salome
PatM

No. The Nokodemion spirit-form started on Earth as Henok.

Fredy

Hello Billy and Christian,
Thank you so much for your previous response. I don't know if misfortune is solo related to situations beyond our control or not; or If it that has many forms, but with same causes. You, Asket, Semjase, Quetzal, have mentioned about misfortune in diverse conversations and writings, and seems a concept that, relates to many things, how should people approach and address misfortune in life?¨

Fredy Martinez

They shall try to continue making the best of each situation, control their thinking and behaviour; come to terms with oneself.

(Note by CF: To take an example, e.g. losing one or more children, or one’s husband or wife, which could or will be looked upon as a „misfortune“, it is important that a human being learns from a young age that each human being is a „separate unity“, who is fully responsible for him- or herself; which includes that even in a family there must always be some distance among the members, i.e. no symbiotic relationship. In other words: Each human being must strive to be autonomous in each situation and shall stand „on one’s two feet“ at all times.)

Remr

Dear Billy,

My question is: Why do you know how to put that evolution-code into your writing? Does it have anything to do with the memory apparatus Sfath used on you when you were a boy?

Happy Springtime!
Rem

No. The different codes were elaborated by Nokodemion and, therefore, are and will be used and applied by those personalities within the Nokodemion-line who are active as a herald/prophet.

Marbar

Hello Billy

In the Goblet of Truth somewhere in chapter 4, it states that a man can enter into a bond of marriage with a woman and her sisters. Now, I find that a little disturbing. Yet, for many years, I had eyes for women that I’m attracted to and I would like to be in a romantic relationship with some of them. Also, I was attracted to her younger or older sisters as well. Sometimes I would be more attracted to the younger sister; but at other times, I would be more attracted to the older sister than the younger one. I know many men has this happened to them before. If a man were allowed to be married to more than one woman in every country in the world, (based on the current state of the world, I would only marry two women) I would think about doing it. I wonder if the men on Erra marry a woman and her sisters as well.

Now my question:
Billy, why is a man allowed to marry a woman and her sisters?

Salome,
MarBar

Because on the one hand polygamy (one man with more than wife) is natural, and on the other hand because a woman’s sisters are women too.

Derrick

Dear Christian and Billy,
On my post that reads below I recognize that my question was very vague as I used incorrect descriptions for my question and I also realize after questioning that this is not a practical question that can be used in my every day life but, my wisdom tells me that I should at least follow through with my question and find the conclusive answer. So please, allow me to try again so as to finish what I have started. Thank you my friends.

Derrick
Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013 - 09:16 pm:
Dear Billy,
When will the laws of creation/the teaching of spirit and of truth and of life first be implemented into science on our Earth? Apparently there are 4 more stages of spiritual science that have yet to be used...can you give more information on that?
Thank you Billy and Christian.

Billy is not aware about the 4 more stages of spiritual science.

Salome
Note to Christian: Do you pronounce your name Christi-on instead of the regular way because of the association to Christianity and the vibration that the name may carry? Like Religion and Religeon? It would make sense to me if you directed people to address your name as such because of that reason.
Salome
Derrick
(Note by Christian:
Chris as in Chris (the ch spoken in a scratching mode deep in the throat); ti as the ty in infinity; an as in fun , but with a long-drawn a . It s probably easier to pronounce it live should we meet sometime in the future.  )

(note to Christian) I will restate my question more clearly. When I had the pleasure of meeting you "in person" in Prescott Arizona, at the desolving of the USA figu group, You told me your name and clarified to me it's correct pronounciation. I remembered the correct pronounciation and wondered if you simply pronounce your name the way you do because in your native language that is it's actual pronounciation or if you yourself changed it's pronounciation to sound differently than the typical english sounding pronounciation. For example: Would you pronounce "Christian" (as in Christian religion) the same way as you do your name in your language?
I sat next to you while we did the peace meditation. I was the guy with long hair wearing a cowboy hat.
Also, I am working on a musical album with Semjase's beamship sounds on my music tracks and it has been two years in the making and I am almost done.

Seventieth contact
Thursday Jan 6, 77

The primary or first molecule of Spiritual energy has 49 atoms. The atom is not of pure material nature. It is an intermediate thing between matter and energy of spirit. It can be explained in sevens. The Pleiadians call it the sevens of the synthesis of matter.
There are seven planes to the structure of an atom, they are all different. Current science knows two or them - the 6th and 7th. They are aware of the 5th but have no knowledge's yet. The 6th plane is composed of elementary particles. The fifth plane is a mystery to Earth scientist. There are four more planes for them to discover. There is also a micro atom plane beside the atom planes which draws through all spiritual energy and coarse matter.

Per contact report seventy (above) it states: "There are four more planes for them to discover. There is also a micro atom plane beside the atom planes which draws through all spiritual energy and coarse matter".

Question: Do our Earth scientists have any knowledge beyond just "awareness" of the fifth plane at this time? And if not, when will they begin to use their given purposes as well as discover the remaining four planes and actually use the knowledge within it's given purposes? I can only speculate that it would be far into the future...hundreds or thousands of years? But on the other hand, technology seems to be advancing so rapidly that it makes me wonder if perhaps there are scientists currently on the verge of very huge leaps regarding these unknown planes of course matter/ spiritual energy. Is there anything more that can be said about this?
I sincerely thank you.
Salome
Derrick
Is the information in the link below related to the knowledge/investigation of the fifth plane?
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/physicists-probe-deep-earth-fifth-fundamental-force

The information in that link is a different thing than what Semjase was talking about.
There are three forces remaining, and in Semjase’s list the Higg’s particle could belong to the 5th plane. But Billy doesn’t know.

Since I have never taken the opportunity before, I would like to send my warmest greetings to you Billy,the Plejaren, and everyone else working so hard to keep the teaching pure and without falseness. Salome

Marcela

Dear Billy and Christian:

You might not know this, but I still want to ask. 252 million years ago the largest mass extinction and the largest volcanic eruptions in Earth history occurred apparently synchronously. Do you know about this eruption and consequently the mass extinction of fauna and flora on the planet?

Thank you, Salome - Marcela

Yes, Billy knows about it.

Sonik_01

Hi Billy and Christian,

Someone from the last round of questions asked something interesting that I would like some elaboration on. The question was:

"Hello Billy and Christian,
How should young children victim of severe sexual, emotional and physical abuse be helped? Are their consciousness damaged beyond repair?(what specific things that can be done to help them)
With deep deference: thank you "

Answer:
They need persons around them who may be trusted, who are humane and loving/caring and who live honest and concrete love. Feeling protected and cared for is also necessary, because on this foundation trust can be built. And of course, educational activities are also necessary.
Basically, a recovery from early-age “damage” is possible, but not the rule, unfortunately.

My Question:
"Basically, a recovery from early-age “damage” is possible, but not the rule, unfortunately. "

Could you please explain this answer more clearly? "It is possible, but not the rule." Why is it not the rule? Is it not the rule because it is so difficult, or because people don't care, are not aware of any conscious damage, are in denial, or is the reason that there is not enough access to professionals who deal with this sort of issue? In other words, why is this not the rule, and, given the right professional, and the right amount of monetary means, is it difficult to achieve? Also, how long would it take a normal person to achieve? Thank you.

Severely abused children would need to live with stable caregivers (Bezugspersonen) who really love them and are available to them for the rest of their life (in a familiary setting). These caregivers would have to teach the children to cope with their problems and accompany them into adulthood.

(Note by CF: And since each child has a different predisposition and a different overall consciousness-block etc. etc., children may react/improve/stagnate/etc. differently.)

Ramirez

Greetings Billy,

Thankyou for the reply concerning re-incarnation in a different universe.

This question concerns merging with Creation at the end of evolutionary development after passing through Arahat Athersata and Petale levels.

Now with this you stated that spiritforms maintain an individuality even though the various spirit levels are a collective and eventually merge with Creation as a collective - group.

So presumably the highest level of Petale though still comprising a number of individual spiritforms rejoins Creation as a unified group after figuring out how to create spiritforms.

Are they given an opportunity to actually create spiritforms on a new planet which has become suitable for that as an actual practical test ?

No.

Then further on when merged with Creation:
Can that be equated as an analogy to drops of water returned to the bucket though in an enriched form similar to what occurs to atomic particles which have been spun in a centrifuge hence altering their atomic number ?

However ..... do the former Petale level spiritforms which rejoin Creation still nevertheless retain an individuality even though they are once again drops in the bucket, part of the overall pool of energy as a whole which comprises Creation ?

This makes sense when considering Creations need to populate universes with a ready to go Arahat Athersata and Petale levels to supervise the day to day running of new universes.

Theoretically every individual spiritform which completed the course of evolution still might remain an individual in some sense even though they are drops in the bucket at the final wrap up occurring at 311,000,000,000,000 years ..... is that also correct with the age .... we are speaking of trillions with 12 zeros behind a number ?

If it is actually billions as in: 311,000,000, 000 that wouldn't make sense as spiritforms need around 120 - 160 billion + a bit extra for High Council and physical in a body existence to complete.

With the contraction period starting at half way 155.5 if it's figured in billions with 9 zeros rather than trillions with 12 zeros then even spiritforms which began their existence very early during the formation of a universe would be just scraping it in to complete their evolution if they were slow learners requiring the maximum .... unless the process of evolution in Arahat Athersata and Petale is able to continue during the contraction phase.

If in spite of merging with Creation former individual spiritforms retain a unique identity or signature then it fully makes sense those would be the starting point for a CCB at the spitit level for the next level of Creation after it reawakens .... like emptying the bucket and finding it contains partially evolved spirits ready to work with and assign to new evolutionary tasks.

Is that a correct understanding of the process and is it trillions with 12 zeros as opposed to billions with 9 zeros .... the age of the universe so far quoted as 46 ?
Cheers.

Kaethen

Hello Billy,
(or otherwise informed FIGU member)

What is the current number of human beings on earth who are currently aware of Billy's spiritual teachings?

Billy doesn’t know.

And more importantly, how many are currently practicing or attempting to practice them?

I would imagine that the Plejaran have complex methods in place for tracking the spiritual progress of earth humans, and I'm sure not all of this information can be shared, but is it possible to give us all a general idea of where we, as a collective, currently stand? And...

Is there a threshold population percentage that the Plejarans have calculated as a "tipping point" for spiritual progress? For example: When 20% of earth humans are actively striving for and attempting to practice Creational laws and recommendations, there is a 95% chance that the rest of the world will also fall in accordance within 100 years. (An example, just to illustrate)

Thank you,
Sean

Zanderson

My Question is related to interpersonal relationships.
What I want to know is the top 10 qualities that a man should look for in a woman?

If a man is seriously asking such a question he is in real need to first develop his own best qualities.

(Note by CF: And when/if he succeeds, he will realize that putting another person into a „box or frame of expectations“ is no successful way.)

I can hear a response like everyone is unique, with different personalities, likes etc., but what I want to know is the top 10 qualities that are common for woman in general? Like the top ten qualities a man can find in a Terran female, which could also be found by him, in Semjase for example. If 10 is too much, I'll work with whatever amount you can provide. Thanks.

Peace,
Live Long and Prosper

Corey

Dear Billy and Christian,

Do you have any comments about the estimated 1,672 Gigatons* (1,672 billion tons) of pure organic carbon that was stored in ancient plants in more ancient times, currently frozen in the Artic permafrost, that as the Earth's atmosphere warms in the future due to global warming, and the permafrost melts, could cause a chain reaction of releasing high levels of carbon dioxide, or even worse, methane gas into our atmosphere,thus compounding and accelerating the process of global warming (negative events that could happen due to the law of cause and effect)?

No.

* pg 234 "the world in 2050" by Laurence C. Smith
see also: http://abcnews.go.com/International/melting-permafrost-scientists-warn-dangers-trapped-carbon/story?id=18569156

Salome

Corey

Michaelhelfert

Dear Herr Meier

Travis Walton recounts how he and 6 of his co-workers saw a flying saucer hovering in the woods of the Apache-Sitgreeves National Forest, Northern Arizona, on the night of Nov 5th, 1975. Against his friend's advice, Mr. Walton walked up close the craft, and got zapped. His coworkers thought he died, and fearing for their own lives, they left the scene as quickly as possible. Mr. Walton says he woke up on an advanced craft surrounded by people he couldn't understand. Eventually they sedated him, and when he woke up several days later he had been returned to area near where he was initially taken.

During the interim time, the police initially thought that Mr. Walton's coworker's had murdered him, so a massive search for Mr. Walton ensued. However, when Mr. Walton turned up alive, the police suspected some other kinda foul-play, so they then subjected the whole group to interrogation, lie-detector tests, etc. Over the years additional supportive evidence has been found as well, and additional witnesses have since come forward to corroborate the flying saucer sighting on Nov. 5th, 1975.

Mr. Walton has had a major Hollywood movie made about his encounter, Fire in the Sky, though he says that the movie is highly fictionalized, very inaccurate, and leads the audience to the wrong conclusions about the vibe of the people he encountered. To correct this, Mr Walton wrote a book, the meat of which is given in condensed form on his website: http://www.travis-walton.com/

I talked with Travis Walton again this year at the annual International UFO Conference held here in Phoenix, Arizona where he is a perennial speaker. He doesn't proclaim any particular extraterrestrial message, he only states that they are here and watching us. Like most people at the UFO conference, he knows about you Herr Meier and has respect for the evidence that you have produced. I promised him that I would ask you what you might know about his encounter with extraterrestrials all those years ago, hence this query...

Do you or the Plejaren know anything about the (accidental?) abduction of a man from the forest of Northern Arizona in 1975? Can y'all shed any light on this?

Thanks for all the work you do,
Michael

He could have been one of the persons who were influenced by the Ashtar Sheran group when these were still active here on Earth in the seventies. Just recently the Plejaren have detected that the AS group was responsible for quite a number of fake-ET contacts.

Joe

Billy,

There is some controversy as to whether one should drink raw milk instead of pasteurized milk. Since you are not only a prophet, but also a farmer, which type of milk would you recommend?

Each person must find out for him- or herself which type of milk is good and suitable, or not good.
When drinking raw milk there remains the chance that an undetected cow disease/infection may have harmful effects, especially in the case of small children.
Btw: Billy drinks and likes pasteurized cold milk.

(Note by CF: Actually, Billy was never a farmer [living on a farm does not automatically make a person a farmer].)

Theredpill

Hi Billy,

I do not recall reading any reference in your material about free-will as related to the spirit/spirit-form that is still bound in the reincarnation cycle on the material plane.

It would seem obvious but please help me understand how free-will would be applied whilst spirit forms are "waiting" in the fine-matter world. For example, do spirit forms make decisions on the time of re-entry, choice of parents, relationship planning for evolution lessons, etc.?

I would greatly appreciate guidance to the material that explains this in greater detail.

Salome.

The spirit or spirit-form has absolutely nothing to do with free-will.
Spirit-forms do not decide, do not think, do not feel, and do not act.

A free will can only be found in human beings and needs a material consciousness.
Btw: An „instinct-will“ can be found = is working in some animals.

Fjatonlukos

Lieber Eduard und Christian,

Danke sehr, dass ihr zwei meine Vaters Frage geantwortet haben.

Now, a few of us have been wondering about the Lyrian language. Since you are the only one instructed in it, is it reasonable to ask if you could pass on some of that information to people who are curious and interested in learning of it?

Viele Grüße
Fjatonlukos

No, that’s not reasonable.

(Note by CF: Why would you want to learn such a language that is probably not spoken by anyone anywhere, at least not on this planet? And who would have the time, intention and capability to teach it?)

Orphelia

Hi Billy.

It's stated that the Plajaren also get married. So if possible I'd like to ask how they have their weddings. Do they have guests and wedding rings, and receptions like we do? And who performs the wedding ceremony?

Thankies.

Billy never attended a wedding on Erra and, therefore, cannot give you a satisfactory answer.

(Note by CF: But most probably they will not have exaggerated ceremonies as is often the case here on Earth.)

Jokubas_stalmokas

Hello Billy,

I want to know is it acceptable to take your own life when you are in captivity and you know you will be severely tortured or even tortured to death? Please elaborate on this question if possible.

Salome

Suicide is NEVER acceptable or justified. No exception.

(Note by CF: Many people have been tortured and survived and are leading good lives after such a severe experience. Everything depends on a person’s right/correct (= neutral-positive) thinking. People who are committing suicide are either mentally sick (e.g. heavy depression), are just cowards and are certainly thinking in an erroneous/irrational way.)

Jan

Dear Billy,

in order to better image life of Plejaren and their evolution, do you know if every Plejare/Plejarin on Erra has already mastered prime telepathy?

Yes, Billy knows that No, not every P. has mastered prime telepathy.
In other words: There are Plejaren who don’t master prime telepathy. 

On the other hand, I can imagine that there are people as well, who are not as much interested in this topic, as others may be.

Thank you
Salome
Jan

Melissa

Hallo Billy,

Concerning prayer, who or what am I speaking to specifically when I address my words or thoughts, and why?

Much Love,
Melissa Swem

Just direct prayer to yourself. Don’t imagine something special. Speak it to yourself.
Actually you are speaking/talking to your consciousness.

(Note by CF: This is also the case if the word „spirit“ is used in a prayer. Your subconsciousness is linked/connected to the spirit-form and, therefore, the „message“ is automatically „forwarded“ to the consciousness.)

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 321
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASA is asking for input. How shall we respond?
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/initiative/asteroid-rfi.html

I think it would be nice if the Plejaren formulated a response to this request for information and ideas. Of course, I am not sitting in a Plejaren seat, and don't know if they feel it appropriate or beneficial to respond. Still, NASA has made a very rare open-ended public request (the only one I have ever seen from NASA in my life) for information regarding any dangerous asteroids, and ideas for how best to deal with them. If Herr Meier and the Plejaren want to respond to it, now is their chance.

"This RFI (Request For Information) is open to all types of organizations, including U. S. industry, universities, non-profit organizations, NASA Centers, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers, other U. S. government agencies, and international organizations... Responses are limited to no more than 10 pages per primary area, and should be submitted via email by July 18 at 5 PM Eastern Time"

I am requesting that Herr Meier and the Plejaren give the possibility of a detailed response some serious consideration. If they would be willing to respond to this RFI, I will make efforts on my end to contact people and see that anything they produce doesn't just get tossed in the round file. Since German is well-known in some of the halls of NASA, they should have no problem reading a response if it were written in German. An English introduction and conclusion would probably be helpful, though. I am also offering up my editing services, such as they may be, if they are desired. I would also be willing to assist in this project in other way that is requested.

To be clear, this doesn't constitute an attempt to get anyone believing in the existence of extraterrestrials, but rather is just an attempt to inform NASA about dangerous asteroids and how to deal with them.

Some of the information that might be helpful:
1. exact asteroid locations and trajectories, exact physical characteristics and compositions, potential impact scenarios, etc.
2. consideration of various options available to us, e.g. solar sails, black paint, high velocity impact projectiles, nuclear obliteration, explosive atomic nudge, etc.
3. mass of the necessary atomic nudge, best impact points along asteroid's trajectory, how close to the asteroid an explosion should be, etc.
4. an assessment of the rockets and any (secret) antigravity machines that we have available to us for use in this asteroid-moving project - with an emphasis on the speeds that they can attain while transporting the requisite mass, and when they would have to be launched for the project to succeed
5. probability of success if Plejaren suggestions are followed to the letter, which suggestions NASA should follow most closely and where NASA can take some liberties, and probable consequences if the Plejaren advice is ignored
6. an assessment of other space programs (besides NASA's) on Earth, and how they might best be able to help with this project
Life

Patm

Post Number: 213
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Regarding the Nokodemion spirit-form, as I understand it your personality is the last of the seven-fold series of true prophets and heralds "on the earth".

My question:

Will you or one of your successor personalities be taken elsewhere (another planet) where the death of your spirit-form's personality will enable the continuation of the Nokodemion series of true prophets and heralds on another planet as it reincarnates animating another personality prior to your spirit-form evolving back to the High Council level?

Thank you & Salome,
PatM

Matt

Post Number: 339
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Are Zionist's a threat to world peace with regards to World war 3, and if so, in what way?

Salome
Matt

Davidmg

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pleasant Greetings to you Eduard;

I have read your article "Conception, Consciousness and Personality of the Human Being", as well other articles. However, there remains one subject I did not find. And that has to do with the communication between the embryo and the Spirit-Form.

When an embryo is at or nearing the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization, which one of these products of Creation, the embryo with-in the women's body, or the spirit-form that still reamins in the 'Fine-Fluidal-Realm'. Makes it known to one or the other, that the embryo is ready to receive the first process of the 'Spiritual' animation of the embryo inside the Womens' womb.

However, since the embryo has not yet been animated by the spirit-form, then perhaps the Women who carries the embryo emanates a state of readiness or a form of awareness that the embryo is developed far enough to begin the joining with its' counterpart, the Spirit-Form. which then the embryo then becomes a fetus.

Wishing all members of the FIGU Group immense gratitude for the hard that very few people understand what an immeasurable undertaking it is to teach to the truth.

Davidmg

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earth science says earth has very dense core. May i know its components , characteristics and process of formation?

Zanderson

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, June 28, 2013 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is what constitute a wife?
I understand this from the joint biological and legal perspective (marriage) but from your point of view (the spiritual teachings) what would constitute a wife? Would a caveman without the practice/tradition of marriage have a wife? And if a man having a wife is natural (as you have allude to), what natural condition/criteria determines that she is indeed his wife?

P.S. If you choose to, since females also read these you could answer the reverse (as it relates to a husband) as this may be of help as-well to them.

Live Long and Prosper, Peace... :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page