Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 09, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 09, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Skyrim

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 003

Billy

You are surely aware that our dear little ladies on Earth keep their
age a secret, and that they smear their lips, face, finger- and
toenails with powder and colors. What's your opinion on this?

Billy
Sicher weisst du, dass unsere lieben Erdenweibchen einen Hehl aus ihrem Alter machen und sich mit Puder und Farben Lippen, Gesicht, Finger- und Zehennägel beschmieren. Was hältst du davon?

Semjase

44. Certainly.

45. By their actions, they are deceiving themselves.

46. From my view, I find make-up disgusting, as well as all forms of
painting the body or the nails of fingers and toes.

Semjase

44. Gewiss.

45. Sie belügen sich durch ihr Tun selbst.

46. Meinerseits finde ich Make-up ekelerregend, so aber auch alle Formen der Bemalung des Körpers sowie der Finger- und Zehennägel.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_003

What I don't understand is if advanced people like the Plejaren women feel this way about make-up and is why they don't wear it, then why does Asket wear make-up?

phil

my picture

Hawaiian

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe its because the Plejaren women are more concerned about their natural evolutionary nature then to use make up to cover (if any physical flaws)? I think they use a little natural coloring around the eye lids.

Asket already is good looking, if she uses make up, than she is even better to look at! That is their prerogative to do so or not as they are humans just like us.

Joe

Post Number: 239
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim,

That photo of Asket that you just posted is certainly a photo of a woman that has make-up on her face but that might not necessarily be a photo of Asket but a manipulated photo by the Men in Black to make Billy look like a fraud.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe its because its a view of Semjase and not of Asket !
Or do you think that they al have the same views?

" From my view !!!, I find make-up disgusting, as well as all forms of

Semjase
"

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 360
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome

You perhaps have miss understood what Semjase has said.

Samjase said "46. From my view, I find make-up disgusting, as well as all forms of

So this is her point of view and not the overall point of view of all women. Even earth women have their own point of view regarding makeup. Some like to wear it and some do not. Some go over the top and look like a canvas where a artist has painted a picture.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Verlanis

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 54 lines 23-27

The Plejaren women will color their eyes.

Asket is not a Plejaren, but is a Timmar of Timar in the DAL Universe.

Be prepared for other contradictions within the Contact Notes; practically all of them get rectified.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Melissa

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a gimmie, that by applying any sort of non-healthy item onto your hair or skin is gonna cause effects related to non-healthiness. See referring links,

http://www.breastcancerfund.org/clear-science/chemicals-linked-to-breast-cancer/cosmetics/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/10/01/study-makeup-contains-chemicals-harmful-cancerous-to-teens/
http://nyunews.com/2013/04/02/chemicals/
http://www.rockinthegreenlife.com/2013/05/toxic-chemicals-in-your-cosmetics.html

, which are just a few of the many.

The bigger problem is what Billy was discussing, which to me is about the psychologicalality of women, thinking they need to apply these toxins to themselves. Why? is the bigger question.

Why would a human apply toxins to their body? Habit? Acceptance from others? Non-self-acceptance?

Why would anyone in their 'educated mind' encourage such behaviour? Which to me, is the bigger question.
-Melissa

Skyrim

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I knew it was Semjase's view and had assumed it was the same view of (most?) Plejaren women.

Joe, that's an interesting suggestion. Do you have any info or proof to back up that claim/suggestion? Billy would certainly know if Asket wears make-up. Has he ever made a comment on that photo?

phil

Ppc

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melissa,

you wrote: "The bigger problem is what Billy was discussing, which to me is about the psychologicalality of women, thinking they need to apply these toxins to themselves. Why? is the bigger question.

Why would a human apply toxins to their body? Habit? Acceptance from others? Non-self-acceptance?

Why would anyone in their 'educated mind' encourage such behaviour? Which to me, is the bigger question."

IMO: It has been shown to reduce flaws like acne and beauty marks and skin imperfections and the other reason might be that it makes them look more attractive to most earth people.

I guess you don't wear makeup, that's your choice.

~PPC (Jpm)

Joe

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, June 06, 2013 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim (Phil),

There are only two people who have met Asket in person. Obviously one of these two is Billy, but the other person who had also met Asket in person is Phobol Cheng. When Phobol Cheng saw that photo you just posted of Asket she almost straight away realized that it was NOT Asket but a photo of a woman who closely resembles Asket.

Here is a YouTube video of Phobol Cheng being intervied in New York about the Meier case back in 2000. If you want to cut to the chase then fast-forward it to about 20 minutes and 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALKzTwfOFw

Corey

Post Number: 411
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ppc,

It can be read in OM that the earth women of 389,000 years ago were taught to use makeup by world travelers from outer space (Old Lyrian Plejaren forefathers). Earth humans were taught many things by the beings, some positive and some negative. How the custom survived the following nuclear war and all the things that happened over the last 389,000 is beyond me (degenerating back to the stone age?). I didn't keep notes on that particular thing but if I remember right it was canon 31?

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Skyrim

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, Thanks but in that clip Phobo said that Billy showed her that photo of Asket and said that it was a later picture of her. Phobo said Asket looked different and then she said that Billy went on to say that Asket used a herbal concoction which changed the color of her hair to blonde. There was no mention from Billy (or Phobo) that the photo wasn't of Asket or that she doesn't wear make-up.

If that photo wasn't of Asket I don't see how Billy would show it to Phobo and say it was of Asket. It still doesn't clear up the question weather or not Asket wears make-up.

phil

Blake_p

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe;

Jitchi,or however you spell his name obviously met Asket.

Joe

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, June 07, 2013 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skyrim (Phil),

If you had paid attention to the YouTube clip that I posted, Phobol Cheng herself said that it is NOT the same Asket she saw. She gave a few reasons why; one of them being that Asket has a different bone structure. So what does that tell you? It tells you that it is NOT a photo of Asket but a photo of a woman who closely resembles her.

Joe

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake_p,

You are right my friend. There are actually three people who have met Asket in person, not two as I had previously had said.

Justsayno

Post Number: 531
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melissa, I agree wholeheartedly with you. I admire women who are confident enough in their own skin not to wear it.
Hi PPC, I think men should wear make up to reduce flaws like acne and beauty marks and skin imperfections and make them look more attractive to women. But keep in mind, that make up has to come off sometime and hopefully you won't scare the bejesus out of some innocent girl.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ppc

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

I don't need it. I'm extremely attractive.

Are you targeting this comment at me?

you wrote: But keep in mind, that make up has to come off sometime and hopefully you won't scare the bejesus out of some innocent girl.

-----------------------------------------------

this is a personal attack against me?

It is because you said the word "you" and that is referring to me, PPC (Jpm).

Please refrain from personal attacks as it is against the FIGU rules.

Thanks

~PPC (Jpm)

Skyrim

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, Phobo said it is not the Asket that she remembers. She pointed out the hair color and bone structure seemed/was different. It does not mean that it is not Asket. If it wasn't Asket, how could Billy show the photo to Phobo and say that it was a later picture of Asket??

I think the best way to settle this is for me to show the photo to Billy (in questions to Billy) and ask the question if it's Asket and if she wears make-up too.

phil

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, June 08, 2013 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably earthmade make ups and Dal's could be of different compositions. Earth's are toxic chemical compound while their's are of natural nontoxic make ups. If asket really wears make up contrast to semjase's opinions, it can be said that make-ups are personal preferences of females may be with psychological, social or emotional basis which however needed to be clarified by billy to eliminate confusion in conflicting words and photos.

Melissa

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is common sense, that the way 'today's learning earth humans' wear make-up, is mostly for the purpose of "looking good-enough", based on the idea that your natural self is 'not' good-enough.

It also makes sense, that the Plejarens do not wear make-up (based upon today's learning earth human reasons), because they fully accept their natural self, and have no need to try to look differently, (paint their face) in order to look good-enough.

Taking care of one's own body, consciousness and evolutional development is the key to a healthy, body, consciousness and evolutional development.

When nature is taken care of properly, beauty is a natural effect. When nature is poisoned, mal-nourished, or any other irresponsibles are acted upon it, nature declines.
-Melissa

Justsayno

Post Number: 533
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PPC said "I don't need it. I'm extremely attractive." I guess that's your opinion and it may well be biased. Since you are alluding that only ugly women should use make up, is that not a personal attack against women? Very hypocritical if you ask me, but typical for a man who doesn't wear make-up but sure wants women to use it.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2772
Posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

Well, I would agree with what Billy said. He preferred Natural Beauty(:
without make-up). Which I fully agree with.

I have seen young girls and women whom have this very extraordinary NATURAL
BEAUTY, and they do not need any type of make-up what-so-ever.

Indeed, there are young girls and women, whom may feel a bit doubtful when it
comes to their facial appearance and just ware make-up; which, would indeed
be a solution. So, it is just Circumstantial, here. We must understand this.

But as the saying goes: "BEAUTY, is seen through the eyes of the
beholder....."

Edward.

Ppc

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

You made too many assumptions in your post of number 533. I am not answering other than I am not biased about my looks. I've been rated by objective females and the 1-10 score was a 9.5 , not so coincidentally they were also about a 9 or 9.5 because I unbiasedly rated their looks in return.

Jay

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page