Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 20, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 20, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 549
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali, since Dyson has already translated so much of the material, why would I think in this case the translation is wrong? Especially since common sense and experience has already given me the answer. It's too bad you wasted so much effort on your ego and defending your position instead of looking inside yourself to find out the real reasons for your make-up use. I know a woman who is a bar wench and she pastes it on for tips. Is that not a whore? I once saw her without make-up and couldn't help but see how very plain looking she was. At least SHE has no illusions about what her make-up does and what it gets her. So you shouldn't be under any illusions either. I don't wear make-up because what you see is what you get and I find it very liberating. And I could give a crap if heads are turned, because that is not important to me. You would be wise to figure out why it's so important to you. Matt is not being a bully, he is voicing his opinion just like everyone else. You took this thread too personally, no one thinks you're a whore (and if I were a man I would tell you to get that idea right out of your pretty little head). But as you say you haven't read much of the material but think you know more than it? Because why? You don't think Dyson is capable because you were offended by the use of whore? Sometimes it takes kind of a shock to get those thinking processes going. Thinking about it is long and hard but with good results.
Hi Eddie, you seriously think that "splendor of the world" included heavily made up faces? Would they be just as loveable if they were men with war paint on? As far as I'm concerned, your treatment of those women is condescending. But what a shock that a freemason would twist the material into something that's agreeable for him. You don't wear make-up, so unless you are telling the women in your life that they are beautiful without it, you are part of the problem.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Earthling

Post Number: 726
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding all this make-up war - to each their own .. you who lump humans into the category of whores & the like, or don't approve of each humans use of make-up for whatever reasons, correct, incorrect, healthy, unhealthy, neutral, etc .. and spew your venom at your fellow humans, which contains an air of better-than-ness, demeaningness

everyone is entitled to their own evolutionary path with their own personal choices, correct, incorrect, error-laden, error-free, neutral

I haven't read line for line everything that was written here, so naturally I may have misunderstood what each & all have written, in my uncomprehensive review of this flaming comment-war

but I feel like putting on some make-up after glancing at some of these slings and arrows here

if you want to wear make-up, enjoy the fruits and/or worms thereof, whatever the case may be & if you don't, don't

and that's my 1 1/2 cents on the subject ... carry on
Salome,
Bruce

Acriasis

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All humans of this world have a beauty all to their own, a creational beauty that can be hidden by self- conscious thoughts, materialism, pride and desire to make an impulsive decision on what shall be done or said. There are many decisions to be made in the daily life, what to wear, scheduled tasks, in what way one might put on their make-up with what colors, where thoughts shall be placed after first waking up, all these and many other things of the daily material life to do in a physical sense. Things such as make-up are also a part of the creational for this came from a naturally occurring source, just as the clothes you wear, the vehicle you drive, the food that you eat, even the home that you live in, is also a part of the infinite. There are however, in the here and now, many contact reports to disseminate and swallow into the whole of our being, and many questions to be asked that may be answered by readers of this forum, which is one of the most logical choices of topics to discuss at this particular time. The Earth human has so many different things that one must do in order to 'get ready for the day', so many choices one has to make, so many thoughts and feelings, even some that have not even been thought of twice before a decision is made to act upon. Through this vast knowledge of the truth and through application of great wisdom, the earth human can see his fellow man/woman in a truly 'different light' so to speak. One living life in the creational sees not only the outward appearance, but also sees the spiritual creative side of that person, that is infinitely beautiful. No matter the lifestyle choices, or what one decides to do, we are all responsible for our own actions. Let a thought or two or three come about before a decision is made, act not on impulsiveness and desire, but seek truth first and reflect upon what has been learned through the truth.
Right here and now a contact report could be read or perhaps a question, such as "When will there be more contact report translations available in English with the German side by side in the future of mankind website?" rather than continue a discussion about make-up which seems to be getting out of hand and is straying from the topic "Discussion and questions on the contact notes" which could be very beneficial to return to especially for new members of this forum.
Saalome
Marcus
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You can blossom into a beautiful flower through a oneness with all things, a root of truth in a soil of life, the stem feeds you vast knowledge, the flower is your immortal spirit, the leaves are you reaching out to others with truth and joy in your heart. Live truthfully, desire nothing, recognize the spiritually creative, this is your present incarnation, enjoy, know.

Zaqwsx

Post Number: 30
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt. Are you new to this forum or new to meiers writings? Can you read again ur two last posts?
I dont know why but you seem so far so distant to meiers teachings. His works arent meant to be read but to be lived.
For me, you should try looking at ur self as soon as possible and see which path u really r walking
Remember, awareness of meiers words of the truth only makes the narrowest path visible. It still remains on each individual being to walk through it, or not. What about you matt, where are walking?

Corey

Post Number: 432
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

OM took me like 6 months to get through because reading it requires so much contemplation. It took me so long too because I made a guide of all of the words I looked up with corresponding canon number for the next time I read it (where I am sure I will learn all over again by absorbing things I missed the first time), which should go much faster. OM contains much history, wise sayings, and information about the laws and recommendations of Creation. There are just so many verses, but as they say repetition is the motto to a good study. When I was reading it, my thought was in 800 years this book will replace the bible as the book of all books. Because you are waiting until you master German, you shouldn't have to look up as much of the Old Language as I did.

to everyone else: I once read a contact note where Ptaah said Plejaren women generally do not use make-up unless they need it for scientific reasons like sensitivity to light. That is their custom and we have ours. If you are a woman who uses make-up you are just fitting into current earth customs, which depending on how literal you take Billy's words could need changing now to more moderateness but probably won't change for several hundreds of years when everything on earth will be different, technology, development, space travel, clothing, customs, language, etc...

As for Dyson and the "whore" stuff, since he never posted the original German I would say case closed. There are 77 canons with so many verses I cannot really say whether it is in there or not. The Plejaren study 77 million OM canons! Talk about record keepers, maybe the moral of this story is if our planet kept our history unfalsified like the Plejaren do, or at least could stop resetting our civilization to ashes, losing everything and starting from scratch, we wouldn't need to argue so much!

I, for one, look forward to Indi's posting that could bring some resolution here.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 714
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Piyali

Piyali you said "Also, I have read Dyson's entire comment at the link you have sent on this subject"

Just to clear up any possible misunderstanding which may arise as a result of wrong assumptions I don't have a double account and never did and it goes against the spirit of the teachings not to mention it being deceptive.

The Matt you have corresponded with isn't the Matt Lee (Newinitiation), we are two entirely different people Piyali and so I hope no misunderstanding ensues.

Matt Lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 536
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

A small correction. "Splendor of the world" refers to nature (creation).

You are correct that if I were telling the women in my life that they are not beautiful without makeup, that I indeed would be part of the problem!

Please take a few minutes and read my post about them and their wearing of makeup; you should realize that my feelings and intents towards them is about impressing them with self respect, self confidence and self-acceptance.

Chapter 21 of the Goblet of the Truth will give you all the insights I share with them. Put into allegory for their understanding.

I cannot impose the principles and insights of the Teaching on them. I can only share it with them in ways that they can make a judgement on their own. Deliver it from a place of love and respect for their free will and ability to make their own decisions about their own bodies.

Salome,
Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 733
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought it would be fitting to provide the section from the OM, where the original comment about makeup and whores came from.

I have read all the sections in the OM to do with whores, and definitions of its meaning in the FIGU dict etc., and I do think I understand what the verse is saying, which is a little different of course to various comments that have been made in this discussion.

We have to remember that taking a sentence out of context will often lead to errors in interpretation. It is bad enough that we have to translate the words, but to add to the confusion various different interpretations can just make the matter worse.

I will attempt to not make anything worse by providing a translation, looked over by two others and agreed upon for now, of the verses in question.

I also want to mention that using logical argumentation, allows us to make sure when drawing a conclusion that we not only have a valid argument, but also a sound one, and one that is persuasive or recognisable as a truth or reasonable. Without these elements in an argument with a conclusion, there can be much trouble gained.

It is clear from my translation efforts that by wearing makeup does not make one a whore. That should never have even been an option for a thinking person.

One definition for 'whore' is the more traditional one: A woman (or man) who engages in sexual intercourse for money or even just 'a promiscuous woman'. However, there is another more general definition and I do think this is applicable here:

"Someone (male or female) who compromises oneself for money or other gains"

In this latter context I think the following verses will show themselves to be referring generally, and also referring to those 'whores' of the traditional definition as an example only.

Also, in the FIGU dictionary, a whore is described more as someone who uses sexual enticement as part of their motives, and the use of makeup is part of that. But of course not all people who wear makeup are doing so in order to sexually entice someone. We must use some common sense here!

Bemalung means 'ornamental painting' in days of yore, but now the word makeup will suffice.

From the OM, Kanon 32

210. Selbst ein unhübsches Weib wird gepriesen, wenn es in wahrlicher Liebe lebt.

210. Even a woman, who is not goodlooking, is praised/lauded/celebrated when she lives in true love.

211. Schönheit erlangt das Weib nicht durch die Bemalung ihres Anlitzes, denn gleichsam ein Frevler das Leben schändet, macht sich das Weib durch die Angesichtsbemalung zur Hure, denn sie spottet dadurch dem Natürlichen.

211. Beauty is not attained by the woman by applying makeup to her face, because in the same way a malefactor defiles, a woman who applies makeup to her face makes herself (look = Robyn's addition) like a whore, because she thereby mocks the natural.

212. Natürlichkeit ist die Schönheit des Weibes, Bemalung des Angesichts aber zerstört die Natürlichkeit, gleichsam einer Taube, die im Pfuhle wühlt und sich wie eine Sau beschmiert.

212. Naturalness is the beauty of a woman, but makeup on the face destroys the naturalness, like a dove which rolls in the mud and besmears itself like a sow.

213. Die Merkmale der Huren und Hurenbuben sind ihre Bemalung des Angesichts, wie der schillernde Panzer dem Skarabäus, der im Miste wühlt.

213. The characteristics of whores and male-whores are makeup on their faces, like the shimmering shell of the scarab, which rummages in the dung.

214. Die Grösse der Weisen besteht unter anderem darin, dass sie den Schmuck der Lebensklugheit tragen, und dass sie selbst beim Eintritt argen Missgeschicks etwas einmal Begonnenes nicht aufgeben.

214. The greatness of the wise ones, among other things, consists thereof that they wear life’s true discernment as the ornaments, and that even at the occurrence of severe misfortune, they do not give up whatever they have started.

At the end of the day, anyone has the right to wear makeup if they choose to, as part of free will. The wearing of makeup can be at all different degrees, and for many different reasons, and does not always mean one is trying to sexually entice, has a self esteem issue or any other of the suggestions that have been offered previously. On the other hand, it might be of good sense, to know ones motivation in all things, including adorning the body with makeup, jewelry, tatoos and clothing of all kinds etc......

I hope this helps shed some light on the issue.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Ramirez

Post Number: 882
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Someone (male or female) who compromises oneself for money or other gains"

The Scarlet whore from Revelation .... the catholic church.

So it can also be an entity like an organization (racket)
Cheers.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 230
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re:
Face it, we have a huge bunch of whore minded females on Earth! LOL

translation

a huge bunch of agro jilted men are on earth

at least women love not war

and agreed with what Eddieamartin, Hawaiian and Melisa said

women like to be admired for looks thats how man made it on earth

we should not be arguing among ourselves figu folks, or do we forget what we learnt from Beam at the drop of a hat?

i dont feel shame often but when Quetzal says this to Beam i do, its sooooo true too and the truth hurts

Beam has a way with words dosnt he, he is like a composer, when you read his words its like music

80. As I have determined time and again, the Earth people exercise very much criticism toward their neighbors.

81. Since I cannot find my way to it, I would like to ask you for your opinion. 81.

82. Is the criticism, just as it is applied by the Earth person, really necessary or just a bad habit?

83. My understanding for this is lacking very much.

Billy:
The practicing of criticism, i.e. the criticizing of the Earth people against their neighbors, corresponds to a very bad habit, which is founded in the desire to be better and the desire to know better than one’s neighbors. The criticizers are, thus, of the false belief that they are better or could be somewhat better or would know better, etc. than those whom they criticize. Thus, no so-called “healthy assessment” is practiced, which exists in the so-called “art of assessment,” through which a neutral assessment of a person or thing takes place; rather, a criticism occurs, which truly consists of pointing out alleged or genuine errors in a derogatory manner, in order affect one’s neighbors with it psychologically or in any way. This is also true for the so-called professional critics, who have the audacity to criticize people and their labors and works, etc. as well as things and stuff of any kind in their wrong and megalomaniacal conceit and think that they would understand something of the matter concerned. Critique or criticism truly exhibits in no way the form of an assessment or art of assessment and doesn't rest in an examination and in an insight but rather is grounded in a chronic, habitual, derogatory laceration and abasement of that which is criticized. This, however, has nothing to do with the assertion and misrepresentation of the earthly philosophers that it would concern an assessment, an examination, and an insight, as well as an evaluation. These values do not find their authorization in critique or criticism but solely in the neutral art of assessment and in the neutral assessment evaluation. But critique or criticism doesn’t know these values because solely a judgment follows from it, through which a person claims to classify something as given or not given, as good or bad, as negative or positive, or as genuine or false and, accordingly, to make a decision autocratically. At the same time, an assessment is completely omitted because neither the negatives nor the positives are effectively seen in their true form. In contrast to this are the assessment and evaluation, through which not only the negatives but also the positives become seen, recognized, assessed, and evaluated. Through this, someone or someone’s action, labor, work, thing, or matter, etc. doesn’t just simply become criticized and, thus, torn up into the air, so that the whole thing truly only corresponds to a lousy, biased, hateful, autocratic, and arrogant intolerance. This also refers to the opinion and life attitude as well as to the world view of the people and also how they dress, what hobbies and pleasures, etc. they have, and what kinds of lifestyles they maintain, because all these things, which are really of the purest private nature, are also complained of by the trouble-making critics and are mercilessly and self-righteously torn apart in a yelping manner because they regard themselves as better and more clever than they concede this to their neighbors – even though they themselves are usually bean straw dumb and stupid and have a crude attitude toward life and toward their fellow human beings.

Quetzal:
84. Your remarks make many things clear to me.

Billy:
With the Earth people, unfortunately, is it usually the case that they let criticism prevail rather than reason. It should rightly be so, that the opinion of a person is accepted and respected because he can always correct it himself if it should be wrong and he becomes aware of this fact. However, critics don’t note this freedom of human beings but rather force them into a pattern that is foreign to them through their criticism.

Let Beams words go deep, they are for us, remember them and make positive changes, its not hard to do, why bother reading it if we dont apply it

Matt your last comment blatantly shows your asking for negative reactions

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 271
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn,

I think it should be very clear and evident now.
Especially the common sense part.

Salome,
Aditya

Ramirez

Post Number: 883
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How much face paint is too much ?

Jim and Tammy Baker ..... salespersons supreme of the lords message ..... tax evasion, fraud, opulent lifestyle .... who us ? no way we say but the courts said .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elwy7UqObWY
Cheers.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Piyali,

Please be assured that I don’t feel in any way "disgusted, attacked, disrespected, etc.” regarding your recent posts about me and the ("poor") quality of my thinking and work for Billy. Quite the contrary, I thank you for your kind words and hope I can now use this opportunity to address some of your understandable concerns about the contents of the OM, which (as I understand it anyway), like the Geisteslehre, will never be officially translated in its entirety. Naturally, this results in many serious misconceptions and much unknowing speculation.

Last Sunday, June 16th, you wrote, “I protested and reacted to the translation on makeup making women look like ‘whores’, because I could not believe, and still cannot believe, that a highly evolutive book such as ‘OM’ could be translated into such crass English words. There's got to be more to that, and till I can read it myself, I hold Dyson's translation suspect. My own consciousness refuses to accept this translation.”

Happily, you don’t have to believe anything. In fact, I hope you don’t just “believe” anything or anyone: as Billy says, “Not even me”.

“Golden Age of Knowledge” and all that, right? :-)

So I’m actually glad you suspect my translations. I think everybody should, since it seems to me that a lot of people simply swallow everything as dogma, losing sight of the fact that Billy and Ptaah, et al, never actually SAID ANY of those things. That’s one reason we should all learn German, as both Vivienne and I did (as adults) so we’re no longer required to simply “believe” translations. It’s not that hard if you love the truth. And as it says in the OM, (53:26) “Wer die Wahrtheit nicht mit seinem Verstande, sondern mit Glauben erfassen will, der kann die Früchte aus ihr nicht ernten.“ (He who will not comprehend the truth with his reason, but with his belief, cannot harvest the fruit from it.)

BTW, here’s the missing context (being my March 27, 2007 reply) to the forum exchange (being http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/6919.html#POST26199 ) dug out by Matt last week on June 14th, that reignited the cosmetics debate. You might find other surprising information about OM in this posting too. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/6933.html#POST26285

And I think you may be harbouring some VERY erroneous ideas, Piyali, about how a REAL announcer of the truth comports himself. He’s not like the pope. Please see my addendum. There are “crass” words within Billy’s many texts. In fact, sometimes the most accurate translations produce English words that are literally unprintably “crass”. In the contact notes, Billy has occasionally referred to people as, for instance, “schmierige Hundesfotte” – literally: smeary (or greasy, slimy, sleazy, etc.) dog c*nts, being a vulgar English slang word for the vulgar German slang word connoting: the passage leading from the opening of the vulva to the cervix of the uterus for copulation and childbirth in female mammals. But please make your own translation of “schmierige Hundesfotte”. Don’t take my word for it. This item has been debated in years past on this forum, which has a very good search engine.

Please read the below German excerpt from the OM, where I note that the word, “Hure” (whore) appears almost a hundred times, and share your thoughts with the other forum folks about my “English” translation (which suffers slightly from being FIGU-correct). But I haven’t returned, and I won’t respond. I’m just passing through, busy as I am now on our book number two, “Die Art zu Leben” - working title: “How to Live”. Look for it around the end of 2014.

The OM is huge. Its 501 pages has no index and I don't have a searchable soft copy, so it wasn't easy for me to find this, or I would have offered it in 2007. Anyway, to assist your consciousness in its acceptance of the truth, until your own copy arrives, Piyali, I offer you the following.

OM (copyright 1987/2011) page 213, Canon 32, Verses 211 - 213

Schönheit erlangt das Weib nicht durch die Bemalung ihres AnIitzes (Antlitzes), denn gleichsam ein Frevler das Leben schändet, macht sich das Weib durch die Angesichtsbemalung zur Hure, denn sie spottet dadurch dem Natürlichen. Natürlichkeit ist die Schonheit des Weibes, Bemalung des Angesichts aber zerstört die Natürlichkeit, gleichsam einer Taube, die im Pfuhle wühlt und sich wie eine Sau beschmiert. Die Merkmale der Huren und Hurenbuben sind ihre Bemalung des Angesichts, wie der schillernde Panzer dem Skarabäus, der im Miste wühlt. (The woman does not obtain beauty through the painting of her face, because, in the same form that an offender defiles the life, the woman makes herself into a whore through the face painting, because she mocks thereby that which is natural. Naturalness is the beauty of a woman, but the painting of the face destroys the naturalness, in the same way that a dove wallows in a mud-hole and smears itself like a pig. The characteristics of whores and whore-boys are their painting the face like the shimmering shell of the scarab which wallows in the dung.)

I hope this has adequately addressed your concerns.

Cheers!
Dyson

505. Ganz besonders beim Erdenmenschen herrscht die irrige und gefährliche Ansicht vor, dass ein guter Wahrheitskünder, ein guter Prediger oder ein guter Lehrer der Wahrheitslehre usw. und also auch ein guter Prophet voller demütiger Haltung sein müsse, nur liebe und feine, gewählte und diplomatische Worte sprechen und allzeit nur freundlich sein müsse. (With Earth humans, predominates quite especially, the erroneous and dangerous view that a good announcer of truth, a good preacher or a good teacher of the true teachings, and so forth, and therefore also a good prophet, must be full of humble bearing, only speak pleasing and elegant, chosen and diplomatic words, and must always only be friendly.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv6p379.htm

P.S. I never heard of Asket or Semjase wearing makeup. Where's it say THAT?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 537
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another testament to the consciousness, contemplation and intuition/impulses from within.

The words of the prophets, as I have learned from the study of the Goblet, must be read contemplatively and with great care.

This OM Canon and verse are right in line with chapter 21 of the Goblet.

I will separate and extract the parts (>>>text<<<) that sets the stage for understanding that verse.

(The woman does not obtain beauty through the painting of her face, >>>because, in the same form that an offender defiles the life<<<,>>>in the same way that a dove wallows in a mud-hole and smears itself like a pig<<<.>>>like the shimmering shell of the scarab which wallows in the dung<<<.)

It is completely in line with the insights in chapter 21 of the Goblet. Exactly what I have shared with the women in my life; through allegory.

Salome,
Eddie

Piyali

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson, please accept my warmest greetings from California. For the first time, we correspond, and it makes me truly happy to hear from you directly, for it is what I have been desiring.

A couple of Figu friends here have been accusing me of "attacking" your integrity.

I questioned your translation.

It is very kind of you to write and say that my post did not offend you. From myself, if my post has appeared disrespectful in any way without my meaning nor intending to, I sincerely apologize.

You have written:

"And I think you may be harbouring some VERY erroneous ideas, Piyali, about how a REAL announcer of the truth comports himself."

Dear Dyson, I am acutely aware of this and do not harbor any erroneous thoughts/ideas about this, even though, I called this part of your translation "crass".

I welcome, respect and honor the uncompromising honesty of the REAL Announcer of Truth, more than you can imagine or know.

I said what I said, because I read your post of 2004, regarding this matter that Matt Lee kindly brought to my attention for my consideration and discernment. And what I read made no sense to me without the German original, which I could have painstakingly read and helped myself to understand with the assistance of someone more knowledgeable who could explain. I can say much, but my posts by now have become reputable as "long winding" and "attacking". So I will refrain from further additions as far as this paragraph is concerned.

I objected to it so strongly, because the translation itself did not add depth to my understanding, and I was aghast at how some, instead of inquiring and having any depth of understanding to what you perhaps were trying to convey, no matter how "crass" it might sound to someone who is still learning, like me, run with the word "whore" and go around criticizing others. That to me felt intensely shallow and unjustified.

Yes, for this reason alone, I held your translation responsible regarding this matter, for I had no other reference to go by.

I had an in depth discussion with Vibka, a couple of days ago, for whom I have immense respect and love, and she has very kindly given me permission to share some of the in depth translations on this matter together with the German original, which I was thinking of posting here this morning. However, I see, that my dear friend Robyna, for whom I also have deep respect and love, has posted some of those translations already, so I will not repeat it here, but will go back to check for the part that may not have been shared here yet.

Thank you dear Dyson for taking the time, to make things very clear for me. I deeply appreciate you providing the German verses too, for now I can read them more accurately than I could before, for Vibka is my German Teacher, teaching me and Scott and another Passive Member from our Figu Study Group in Northern California/Bay Area.

Even though my posts may not have sounded very savoury, I am sincerely happy that you took the time to read and respond to this newbie, who dared question your translating abilities.

I took nothing personally, in the sense that Justsayno would like to impose on me.

These exchanges in the forum are of a personal nature in a good sense, for we are all meant to help each other understand complex matters and this matter is no less complex and is certainly not trivial, to help each other evolve, etc. In this sense it is personal.

When making a point, I can only take myself as an example risking criticism, for I can only speak my truth from my experiences, and share my modest perspective, which are just that, perspectives, based on what I read, and hear others say. They are never meant to be, nor intended to be derogatory meaningless criticisms of others.

Nothing is cut in stone, and not meant to be other than what the REAL Announcer announces, which even he, in his wisdom, asks us to question, for we have to get to the bottom of it, all on our own. It is not spoon fed to us.

I am also told that it takes lifetimes to truly understand, apply and become the Teaching ourselves. It is a process, is it not?

I do not question the Truth that is announced, no matter how hard it is to digest nor how harsh it may come across to us. It only is this way sometimes for us, because we are still many millions of years behind in our evolution than the Plejare, still learning to undo what we thought was it in our world in this space and time.

Hence, I am not in any error in my understanding of the harsh uncompromising Truth. But I object to people, whose knowledge is still shallow, criticizing others based only on translations, no matter how good. I object to them running with surface understanding of things, which do not benefit my learning process. That is all.

I, by the way, had the immense good fortune to have my husband and son, give me as a very loving birthday gift, from the miles that had been collected from a few years ago, a very special visit to my mother in London, and a very special visit to Billy at the Semjase-Silver-Star Center and to attend the Passive Member Meeting this May. I met many wonderful Passive members and Core group members, and to my delight, Billy did not object to me giving him a hug my last evening there. It was an honor to meet them all, including Billy's wife Eva, and his beautiful daughter Selina. I was also, the only woman with some makeup. No one there made me feel any different than the rest. Instead, I was warmly welcomed in, taught how to cook some delicious dishes, kissed me on my powdered cheek, took the time to teach me some German, showed me around the property giving me the history of what happened where, and so many other ways they welcomed me in, in their wisdom and love. They did not look at my "makeup, but at me. And this is the example I aspire to follow and do follow. I worked mostly in the kitchen, and the one sunny day, since most of the days throughout my stay there was raining, snowing, cold and windy, I even weeded some in the garden.

I returned with many beautiful thought-provoking memories, realizing a few things, and appreciated the natural way they lived and worked so quietly without pretenses. Sharing with you, for the joy of sharing.

We have the privilege to study the Truth in our lifetime, in the here and now, and having discussions for our own benefit. Most of the times I do not engage in conversation here, for I rather read and comprehend what I am reading quietly. So many questions have already been asked and answered. I have much to study and comprehend. And as deeply grateful I am for the translations including yours, I want to be able to read it all in German just like you and many here, who know how to do already, so I get the whole picture as well, as it is a personal journey.

I rather face the harsh truths the REAL Announcer brings, than be criticized by those who only depend on translations no matter how good. I write this with sincere respect.

I only write, when something in me drives me to write, which is not often. This is the only time, I have written so much, which again, the same two individuals have jumped on, as they have previously done. So be it. They are not my enemies.

There now. I thank you sincerely Dyson, as well as all friends here, for taking the time and having the patience to read my rather long messages.

With best regards now and always ~
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson and friends, our other Passive Member from our Study Group, Marcela, is also kindly teaching German to our group as a whole. We are very serious as a study group to master this language, not just me.

Personally speaking, this discussion here, just makes me that much more determined to master the language.

Dear Matt Lee, please forgive me for misunderstanding, but I realised that it was not you and corrected my error. Please accept my apologies.

I also wrote Matt Lee, that you did me no service by pointing out Dyson's translation. Here too I am mistaken, because on the contrary it has been of very valuable service, for this not only brought about an enriching discussion personally for me, but for the first time, I had the pleasure to directly get acquainted to Dyson due to the exchanges. Thank you so very much. I am grateful.

Dear Robyna, thank you so very much for providing an in depth understanding of the translation concerned. I have a better understanding now. I am sincerely grateful.

ilovebilly, thank you my dear friend, for sharing the conversation with Billy and Quetzal. I could not agree more.

Thank you Jacob, for your positive contribution as well together with the German original. It is always appreciated.

I deeply appreciate all translations that are accompanied by the German original.

Thank you Corey and all dear friends here, for your understanding and positive input, which I sincerely am grateful for.

In gratitude always ~
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Piyali

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,

Here is the link to a wonderful translation by Vibka on not judging others. I offer it to you with her permission for your discernment and contemplation and for the simple joy of sharing it. Here it is:

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=1bc53fb844&view=att&th=13f5f15c747003f7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8USvxYaoAgca3_de0jfCZ2&sadet=1371745448790&sads=deg-z36pOjQzku3wsvXlH2IeBuQ&sadssc=1

I hope you can open the document to read it.

Have a lovely day/night.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Jacob

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 54, Semjase speaks about coloring her eyes:

German:

Billy: Danke, ich werde es bestellen. Du hast aber recht, die Frage bezüglich der Intelligenz stammt von jemandem Fremden, von einer Frau, deren Name ich nicht kenne. Aber sag mal, habt ihr alle blaue Augen bei euch?

Semjase
24. Unsere Augenfarben sind so verschiedenartig wie bei euch auf der Erde.

Billy:Aber deine sind recht schön blau, sie sind ein wirklich erfreulicher Anblick.

Semjase
25. Du beliebst Komplimente zu machen, danke.
26. Es ist dies meine natürliche Augenfarbe, aber wir Frauen belieben unsere Augen auch zu färben.

Billy: Aha, genauso verrückt wie die Frauen bei uns, die glauben nämlich auch, dass das schön sei. Aber jedem Tierchen sein Pläsierchen.

Semjase
27. Du liebst es nicht?

Billy: So eine fürchterliche Kriegsbemalung? Nein, das finde ich ekelhaft.

Semjase
28. Womit du sicher nicht so unrecht hast, denn es entwürdigt die Schönheit des Natürlichen.

Billy: Genau diese Ansicht habe ich auch. Weisst du, etwas dezent Rouge aufgetragen oder so, das finde ich ganz in Ordnung, aber die heidnische, kriegerische Schreckbemalung, das entspricht wahrhaftig dem Letzten.

Rough English translation:

Semjase:
24. Our eye colors are as varied as you on Earth.

Billy: But your are pretty blue, they are a really pleasing sight.

Semjase:
25.You like to make compliments, thank you.
26.This is my natural eye color, but we women love to color our eyes as well.

Billy: Aha, just as crazy as the women with us who believe that is also that it was beautiful. But each his own.

Semjase:
27:You do not like it?

Billy: Such a terrible war paint? No, I find it disgusting.

Semjase:
28: What that you are not so wrong, because it degrades the natural beauty.

Billy: Exactly this is my view. You know, a little sublet rouge of something, that I think is perfectly fine, but the pagan, warrior fear painting, that is really the last.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Blake_p

Post Number: 145
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will simply interject this,without trying to jump in on the bandwagon on this issue,especially since i'm not a woman who wears make-up,nor do i care if people do or not.

I have met Piyali while in Switzerland,not only is she a very pleasant person to be around and am happy to have met her,she does not excessively use make-up to flaunt herself or have a sense of low-self worth to cover up any poor self-reflection/anxiety of others opinions of how she looks. It's pretty easy to throw darts at somebody through a computer screen without having met them. I thought everybody had the right to do whatever they please with their face.Honestly,who cares,there's a lot of things far more important to talk about fixing,than peoples make-up habit.

I hope people pick their battles better than this with using Billy's words/reccomendations for others, this borders being informationally sound and helpful to stepping onto self-righteousness.

Ppc

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Readers,

This is just a comment that is funny to ME at least.

May you please shorten your posts cause its so god damn in depth that i don't have the patience to read it all. And I'm on a tranquilizer medication too. I should really be able to read through it without this much trouble.

Maybe I should double the dose or shall we shorten the posts? Seriously.....

Very irritating that some on here make such long posts to prove their intelligence cause when i read one in particular it was clear to me that this individual was doing that and NOT trying to clarify anything!

Christ! Shorten the posts or I'll double my dose :-)

Jay
If what you do is being threatened as a profession, that could be scary. But that's the same reason why I walked out on stage many times after receiving death threats. I couldn't live without doing what I wanted to do. So at the same time I have to be willing to die for it.

Marilyn Manson

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 232
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Dyson

nice to see you on the forum mate
i hope you can find more time for us

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Matt

Post Number: 338
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well it seems I provoked some people with my statement about whores in my previous posts. I must admit that I was kind of joking there but I did mean it to a certain extent. But after Indi's clarification about whores in OM I'm still unsure if there's any truth to what I said in my previous posts. I'd appreciate some more clarification please. Here's what I said in my previous posts (put together) and then 2 versus of OM that I'd like more clarification.

"What about all the married women who dress up and wear make-up with the deliberate intention of showing off to men who pass by and getting their attention? Can this be considered a form of sluttish/whoreish behaviour? I should add that these women are easy to pick. They are all the ones that walk in an abnormal way when out in public. One foot directly in front of the other which makes their hips wiggle. Attention seekers? I think so. I bet the Plejaren women don't walk that way. Face it, we have a huge bunch of whore minded females on Earth! LOL"

OM
211. Schönheit erlangt das Weib nicht durch die Bemalung ihres Anlitzes, denn gleichsam ein Frevler das Leben schändet, macht sich das Weib durch die Angesichtsbemalung zur Hure, denn sie spottet dadurch dem Natürlichen.

211. Beauty is not attained by the woman by applying makeup to her face, because in the same way a malefactor defiles, a woman who applies makeup to her face makes herself (look = Robyn's addition) like a whore, because she thereby mocks the natural.

213. Die Merkmale der Huren und Hurenbuben sind ihre Bemalung des Angesichts, wie der schillernde Panzer dem Skarabäus, der im Miste wühlt.

213. The characteristics of whores and male-whores are makeup on their faces, like the shimmering shell of the scarab, which rummages in the dung.

Hi Piyali,

Yes you had confused me with Matt Lee (Newinitiation). You are forgiven!

Matthew

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Piyali,

In my opinion, important lessons, for me and everyone. This stuff is new to many of us and I thank you for adding some fuel to fire that lights the truth in us about compassion and being human first and foremost.

To my mind, the truth has been so held back from all of us, that we're bound to be stumbling in the dark on this and many matters along the way of evolution. It's not helped when through criticism we become afraid to contribute to conversations with the light of our own experiences so that we learn from each other.

We face the shit of modern life every day. Luckily for us on this forum we can experience truly nourishing info from Billy as we go along and at our own pace: Sometimes understood quickly because we recognise the game from before and at other times we are playing for the first time. I am reminded of the saying - We would do well to avoid hating the players and learn to collectively hate the game!

What is missing for me is the original meaning of the old German word "hure" as it seems to have no known origin. It would be good to get the Lyrian root meaning of this word, or be informed of it, if anyone knows this on the forum? Perhaps a question to Billy for me to ask next round?

Peace and love,

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page