Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 28, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 28, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 844
Posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This forum is a good example , Eddie . Our collaborations are time delayed conversation , which I'm starting to think have some advantages after all .

Mark

Newinitiation

Post Number: 755
Posted on Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

You are well intended and the good intention of yours should be a good lesson for others to be inspired by Eddie

The problem is if I am not mistaken even FIGUians in the USA have not shown a level of maturity and synergy you speak of which ultimately lead to Billy disbanding the US group.

Now if there ever was a situation where FIGUian should have followed their own advice by walking their talk and what they've espoused then that should've been it but mired in their own petty disputes, intrigues, infighting, back stabbing and negativity, they have shown that they have nothing to show for in the way of being more spiritual so how could they be an upright example for others to follow when they can't even get their own houses in order.

To top it off you've got individuals among FIGU supporters who've gone out of their way to do harm to the group by harming others within it for their own selfish motives.

Don't ask me who it is and force my hand which will do more harm than good but you get my point.

We must just leave it up to the individuals to reflect and review their own conscience.

Anyway back to the topic, the GOT isn't the only material available for the would be student of the teachings Eddie although its a great piece of work nor does it take the GOT only for a person to learn to be genuinely spiritual.

So you get my point about Billy's point about people needing to first work on themselves, get their own little houses in order, rectify their own weaknesses, fix their own degeneracies and to go through the 7 steps of development where they should harmonise themselves with the spiritual knowledge and teachings before they set out to influence other people and the society at large.

For me I have estimated that it'll take me a lifetime to do, so that disqualifies me then and there as a candidate for being a truth announcer although I give myself the concession that I can at least be a 'truth transferer or a relayer'

So I think that people should rather put their money where their mouth is and focus on improving themselves first instead of getting ahead of themselves no matter how well intended they are.

Fo many years from my own experience in participating in numerous forums to get the message out, my strategies didn't pay off as I would have liked because I found that people are illogical, irrational, often very stupid and horrendously stubborn and so at the end of the day all I had to be satisfied with was the fact that I have at least tried but obviously in vain and that if there was a little consolation to my efforts, at least people were exposed to the material in such a way that the information would've been affixed to their subconsciousness for it to remind the individual later down the track be it several years.

The way the human psychology works is a strange and very perplexing thing.
We learn the hard way as if it's a right of passage to be masochistic.
Only when people are directly effected by some form of misfortune and calamity do people learn but they usually revert back to their old ways again and they forget very easily.

So for me there is just no ways around it, the laws are the laws that will do it's thing to everybody and cast it's omnipresent shadow everywhere where none can escape it.

regards
Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 757
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2013 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would bet this guy is part of the mission from ancient days and is also being impulsed by the P's.

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_23843425/elon-musk-set-reveal-hyperloop-plans

"SAN JOSE -- Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk is promising to reveal design plans Monday for a transportation system that's twice as fast as an airplane, cheaper than a bullet train and completely self-powered.

Musk has been dropping hints about his "Hyperloop" system for more than a year and says it would move people from Los Angeles to San Francisco in half an hour.

It may sound far-fetched. But Musk has earned his reputation as an inventor, co-founding online payment firm PayPal, electric luxury carmaker Tesla Motors (TSLA) and rocket-building company SpaceX.

Musk said last week that he would fulfill his commitment to publishing a Hyperloop design, but he's too focused on other projects to actually build it.

He says the design will be open source, meaning anyone can use it and improve it. "
Salome,
Bruce

Celesco

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I've been contemplating ordering a FIGU book so that I have something to read in bed. I want to pick up a single book, and make that my companion for the next few months, so I am looking for some suggestions.

The Might of Thoughts book appeals to me since I would like to know more about shaping my thoughts intentionally toward something positive in my everyday life. Does it contain much practical advice, or any "how-to" segments which put the material into an easily digestible format?

Of course, I'm open to suggestions, and would benefit from hearing about some of your thoughts regarding different books. However, because I am very much a beginner who has only been studying material from the Future of Mankind wiki, I feel that a basic book that is easy to apply to everyday life will suit me better than a book about the higher spiritual levels, for example.

Is the Goblet of Truth (translated into English) a good place to start, or would you consider it more of an intermediate body of text?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mightofthoughts Mightofthoughts Mightofthoughts ...
get both of them .

Kind regards , Mark

Hawaiian

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

Sometimes its best to invest all that time and energy into developing your own spirit form than to waste it on others who do not appreciate your sincere efforts for spiritual evolution. Material humans for the most part are still barbaric and the reason why they are still too materialistically condensed and therefore do not have the necessary frequency levels to harmonize with much finer higher frequency endeavors required for spiritual evolution and the reasons why such a big gap between the time allocation of 40-60 million years of spiritual evolution for a material being to enter the half physical/spiritual realms that the High Council currently resides in.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 809
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian

No problem Hawaiian and we certainly do not have to preach to the choir here (meaning me to whomever) but your good advice given with sincerity and good intention is accepted by me in the same spirit, thanks.

The participation in FIGU forum serves many purposes in that according to the volition and intent of the participants we will derive whatever it is that we have set out to achieve.

A few of them would be that through the process of participation, one strengthens and reinforces what one has learned or read seeing as one has to think about the topic in order to generate the idea in word form to express them.
In a group setting this is valuable because one cannot possible come up with every idea under the sun and must need other people's feedback and ideas to piece together the whole.

Everyone's journey is different here but also our level of understanding and evolutionary level so whatever stage that one happens to be in, the one purpose universally shared is evolution, development and learning.

I can only speak for myself but seeing as I can't force anything on anyone even if I tried knowing that this is against the spirit of the teachings not to mention it not working, I guess we are in the end alone on this issue to figure it out for ourselves as nobody can do it for us on our behalf.

A lot of things become assumed here even though we shouldn't assume anything or believe anything but for example where it concerns the teachings I would assume that most participants here who have been at it regularly over a number of years would have read almost all the basic teaching of Billy's, unless noted otherwise, and have done the necessary consciousness related work in line with the principles taught for anybody else to advise them about the need to do this or that.

So in the end one's own evolution is up to one's own responsibility and I guess that's the way its going to be forever I guess.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Change in perspective, even though a simplified one through by just using discernment!

Milarepa had searched everywhere for enlightenment, but could not find any answer - until one day, he saw an old man walking slowly down a mountain path, carrying a heavy sack. Immediately, Milarepa sensed that this old man knew the secret he had been desperately seeking for many years.

'Old man, please tell me what you know. What is enlightenment?'

The old man smiled at him for a moment, and swung the heavy burden off his shoulders, and stood straight.

'Yes, I see!' cried Milarepa. 'My everlasting gratitude. But please, one question more. What is after enlightenment?'

Smiling again, the old man picked up the sack once again, lunged it over his shoulders, steadied his burden, and continued on his way.
"Creation doesn't give us what we want! We give creation what it ultimately needs! And anyone who never has made a mistake in his whole entire life has never ever tried to do anything new."

Corey

Post Number: 493
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators: Is there no questions to Billy session for September? I thought it was just August that we skipped...

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 562
Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the similarities between the notes of UFO contactees Artur Berlet(1958) & Meier(1975) on Planet Acart/Akart:

Artur Berlet's story was published by him since 1967. Didn't verify if those books contain the same information as that of the Meier case(ex: name of planet, overpopulation, reason for earth visitation,..)
http://www.worldcat.org/title/discos-voadores-da-utopia-a-realidade-narrativo-de-real-viagem-a-outro-planeta/oclc/603241881&referer=brief_results

Search for the word 'Acart' in the following links to get the background of the story..
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/chancede/Answers2.html
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/12019.html#POST58578
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/12000.html#POST58492

From the last link(CR 38), it is evident that Artur Berlet was a real vision contactee who was led to experience that he was visited by people from Planet Acart and that they visit earth for food and that they have a over-populated planet that needs solutions. It was very similar to Meier's notes.

The main question remaining is which ET race projected a real vision on Artur Berlet and for what purpose ?

Download the book by wendelle stevens on Artur Berlet case below:
http://pirateproxy.se/torrent/6840133/Metaphysics__amp__Spirituality_[Ebook_Collection]
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere - Frank A. Clark

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 381
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2013 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the deliberate breeding of humans for desirable traits a contemptible endeavor? Since asking Herr Meier how to approach the maintenance of cultural and racial integrity in the face of the prevalent political correctness which especially targets European peoples for integration into a single mullato amalgam, in effect forming what constitutes a new race of genetically indistinct people, since asking about this I have felt the sting of reproachful ridicule. This disturbs me because I don’t believe that traditionally European racial traits are so reprehensible that they should be bred out of the world’s population through integration. You might think, “Is not manipulating whole distinct races of uppety ‘superior' people for their own destruction my moral obligation?" Seen another way, is working to build a race of humans with certain cultural and racial traits a ridiculous or contemptible endeavor?

This whole conundrum which again appears on this forum, again in danger of being ignored and/or deleted away so that history never records that we even thought about this, this conundrum may stem from a concern about being thought less of for the body we inhabit to the point of being excluded. When we consider supporting the integrity of particular races of people, jealousy may jump in, though some might want to call it something, anything, else. And a stewing anger for the wrongs of the past may evolve into an elaborately calculated secret vindictiveness against whole other races, as it has with (unmentionable). How can it be fair when one person is born rich and another born poor? When one person is born black, another mullato, and another white, how is this fair? When one is intelligent, wise, charismatic, well-spoken of, how is this fair?

Perhaps the devil in the details is found in manipulating other people’s cultures, other people’s races, rather than one’s own. Is it still morally reprehensible when a group of people deliberately groom themselves for their own betterment? Of course not. But then, what happens when they become better than their neighbors? Better, smarter, faster, wiser, prettier, stronger, etc. Do their neighbors have a moral obligation to knock them down a couple notches? Of course not. The devil is in details.

From what I have seen, many people don’t like the answers to these questions, and thus they don’t like to grapple with them. They may work to bring about change - social justice - to make the world a better place, but they never quite approach what 'fair' actually is. Without this, they miss the mark and go too far. Without an understanding what is actually fair their attempts at social improvement ultimately work to society’s detriment. Yes, Earth’s disparate societies need much improvement, but they must evolve at their own respective paces. This is, like it or not, fair. Good-hearted people want to help their neighbors be better people. Most of us here are good-hearted if not bleeding-hearted but, to reiterate a point which apparently needs emphasis, we still need to respect the internal evolutionary process of distinct peoples and cultures, not work to 'improve' them to their apparently inexplicable demise. I'm just asking a taboo question while dancing on the head of a pin, trying to get to a real, grounded, good-hearted answer. Instead of calling me a racist for looking into the heart of an issue everyone else tries to avoid, maybe you can engage this conversation and try to hone the answer we come to.

The Mission would have us in effect build a new society, complete with a race of people whose distinctiveness results from generations of work, meditation, moral high-mindedness, and a grounded natural living in all ways. How can the Mission be fair when by doing so, we would be excluding anyone who is not a part of our uppety, superior, exclusive club? Even as individuals, how can it be fair to work to improve ourselves at all when we just end up being better than our neighbors? In this context, while comparisons don’t do anyone any good, realistically they are inevitable. So, rather than working on this issue, shall we simply discard the Mission to instead build an open society, one without borders or distinctions or exclusivities? Shall we dispense with the Mission rather look into the heart of taboo? Instead of determining where to draw the line, shall we dispense with it entirely?
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 900
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Good on you Michael for your courage to bring this issue up.
Maybe these type of topics need also to be clarified and put into the right perspective.

If the various things that you've mentioned conforms to the Creational natural laws, directives, commandments and recommendations then it wouldn't pose a problem.

To your last point and this is just my own views, the truth is for everyone and not just a few, the problem is that the masses are denying it to themselves and nobody else.

We encounter aberrations and weird effects in society because people are ignorant of the knowledge of the truth, they don't learn what the truth is, they deny the truth, people oppose the truth, they don't conform their lives with the truth even if they know it, they don't think along the lines of truth, people don't behave according to the Creative spiritual principles and values, they don't experience the truth, they don't feel the truth, they don't contemplate about the truth, they don't see with the truth and through the truth, they don't live the life of the truth, they don't value the truth, they don't want to know the truth, they don't speak the truth and about the truth, they don't listen to the truth, they don't acknowledge the truth, they don't respect the truth, they feel inconvenienced by the truth, they hide the truth and hide from the truth, they trample the truth, they mock and scorn the truth, they ridicule the truth, they distort the truth into untruths, they use the truth for selfish motives, they don't know the benefit of the truth, they aren't aware that truth is all around them if only they strive to see and to get to know it and thus bring cruel judgement upon themselves.

Matt Lee

Darren

Post Number: 367
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Divide and conquer all races. That's what the powers want to do to better control the masses. There's nothing good about seeing multicultural in nearly every nation where they all become the same as the other. There's nothing good about a culture losing it's identity and heritage.

Earthling

Post Number: 796
Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, the mission has nothing to do with being better than ones neighbor but rather responsibleness, self-responsibility, the creation of the highest inner values that create peace, harmony, joy, happiness, inner freedom, true love, equalisedness which will create the same in our external outer-material world and through this for the same to be spread to our neighbors, no matter their external appearance.

for example - Warren Buffett http://blogs.rhsmith.umd.edu/davidkass/uncategorized/warren-buffetts-meeting-with-university-of-maryland-mbams-students-november-15-2013/

(5) How has your understanding of markets contributed towards your political views?

WB - Just imagine that it is 24 hours before you are born. A genie comes and says to you in the womb, “You look like an extraordinarily responsible, intelligent, potential human being. Going to emerge in 24 hours and it is an enormous responsibility I am going to assign to you – determination of the political, economic and social system into which you are going to emerge. You set the rules, any political system, democracy, parliamentary, anything you wish, can set the economic structure, communistic, capitalistic, set anything in motion and I guarantee you that when you emerge this world will exist for you, your children and grandchildren. What’s the catch? One catch – just before you emerge you have to go through a huge bucket with 7 billion slips, one for each human. Dip your hand in and that is what you get – you could be born intelligent or not intelligent, born healthy or disabled, born black or white, born in the US or in Bangladesh, etc. You have no idea which slip you will get. Not knowing which slip you are going to get, how would you design the world? Do you want men to push around females? It’s a 50/50 chance you get female. If you think about the political world, you want a system that gets what people want. You want more and more output because you’ll have more wealth to share around. The US is a great system, turns out $50,000 GDP per capita, 6 times the amount when I was born in just one lifetime. But not knowing what slip you get, you want a system that once it produces output, you don’t want anyone to be left behind. You want to incentivize the top performers, don’t want equality in results, but do want something that those who get the bad tickets still have a decent life. You also don’t want fear in people’s minds – fear of lack of money in old age, fear of cost of health care. I call this the “Ovarian Lottery”. My sisters didn’t get the same ticket. Expectations for them were that they would marry well, or if they work, would work as a nurse, teacher, etc. If you are designing the world knowing 50/50 male or female, you don’t want this type of world for women – you could get female. Design your world this way; this should be your philosophy. I look at Forbes 400, look at their figures and see how it’s gone up in the last 30 years. Americans at the bottom are also improving, and that is great, but we don’t want that degree of inequality. Only governments can correct that. Right way to look at it is the standpoint of how you would view the world if you didn’t know who you would be. If you’re not willing to gamble with your slip out of 100 random slips, you are lucky! The top 1% of 7 billion people. Everyone is wired differently. You can’t say you do everything yourself. We all have teachers, and people before us who led us to where we are. We can’t let people fall too far behind. You all definitely got good slips.
(6) You are one of the few male CEO’s who champions women in the workplace. Can you talk about your reasoning and how we can contribute our intelligence to the workplace? (from a woman speaker)
WB: We wrote the Declaration of Independence in 1776 – “All men are created equal” etc. In 1789 we wrote a Constitution – on second thoughts… blacks are only 3/5 of a person. They slipped up. They wrote in such a way that they didn’t have to use gender pronouns. They gave themselves away in presidency, they said “He”. Pretty soon all men are created equal became all males are created equal. Move forward to the Gettysburg address, Lincoln repeated the line about All men are created equal. Slipped over the fact that women couldn’t vote, couldn’t even inherit money in some states. Finally, in 1920, 131 years into this new venture of governance, “Oh yea, women should have a fair stake in vote.” After this, many justices were appointed before O’Connor was. Everyone had expectations of me as a child, but my sisters who were just as smart, were delegated to something different. Here is this country, think about how far we came from using half our talent. Now we are beginning to unleash the potential of the other half. If we only allow people to be CEO’s, accountants or lawyers if they are above 5’10″, and people under 5’10″ must become nurses, etc. that would be crazy, we could not unleash potential. Same thing was the case for women. No one realized it, my dad didn’t, and my teachers didn’t. Women are obviously just as smart and work just as hard. No one is better at running our annual meetings than Carrie. I think its nuts for a CEO to pass up the most talented person based on their gender. But we are going in the right direction. We’re moving towards the ideals we set, but these ideals set by Jefferson weren’t practiced until much later.

==========================

or take Jimi Hendrix for example http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/dec/08/jimi-hendrix-in-his-own-words

"Race isn't a problem in my world. I don't look at things in terms of races. I look at things in terms of people. I'm not thinking about black people or white people. I'm thinking about the obsolete and the new. There's no colour part now, no black and white. The frustrations and riots going on today are all about more personal things. Everybody has wars within themselves, so they form different things, and it comes out as a war against other people. They get justified as they justify others in their attempts to get personal freedom. That's all it is.

It isn't that I'm not relating to the Black Panthers. I naturally feel a part of what they're doing, in certain respects. Somebody has to make a move, and we're the ones hurting most as far as peace of mind and living are concerned. But I'm not for the aggression or violence or whatever you want to call it. I'm not for guerrilla warfare. Not frustrated things like throwing little cocktail bottles here and there or breaking up a store window. That's nothing. Especially in your own neighbourhood.

I don't feel hate for anybody, because that's nothing but taking two steps back. You have to relax and wait to go by the psychological feeling. Other people have no legs or no eyesight or have fought in wars. You should feel sorry for them and think what part of their personality they have lost. It's good when you start adding up universal thoughts. It's good for that second. If you start thinking negative it switches to bitterness, aggression, hatred. All those are things that we have to wipe away from the face of the earth before we can live in harmony. And the other people have to realise this, too, or else they're going to be fighting for the rest of their lives."
Salome,
Bruce

Acriasis

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The truth is found everywhere and within everything. Those of a like mind, knowledgible of truth still live within the culture of their present place/country of residence,for this is embedded within each of us as a way of life even since our childhood, such as festivals and celebrations and holidays. I see/feel/hear the truth being unrecognized, cast aside as unimportant every day even within my own family. No matter what you say the response is usually negative or there is no response at all. Sometimes though , by the example set forth through changing my own life for the better in application of true knowledge into the daily life, the most innocent of conversations can turn toward the creative logical true truth. This evening as i sat with my family my youngest son started speaking about atoms contained in everything and that god could not possibly be real. I spoke a little about how everything is connected and how god was simply a more advanced being than other people of the planet Earth. Suprisingly his response was " that seems right dad". My other family members were unresponsive. Sometimes you can know all the right words but the actual speaking of them is a hard thing to do escpecially with family.
I see that this mission is highly important, that society can change by the example set forth by those that know, feel, and apply true knowledge to the daily life in such a way that a 'silent influence' so to speak, is set into motion by starting first with ourselves and getting our thoughts, feelings, actions, behaviors, and lifestyle to line up with creative natural laws through knowledge of the truth.
To turn the mission a deaf ear and look the other way would only promote belief to reign once more through assumptions of that which is not truly known. People are responsible for their own lives. We must focus on our own evolution first, that there is an example to even follow. If there is no cornerstone on a tall structure the building may last for awhile maybe even a few years until the elements cause it to move. The crack starts small then grows larger and larger until finally the structure falls into a great pile of rubbish all because the corner stones were not there to tie in all the corners, that a whole strong, support was to be had.
Each of us has an obligation to each his/her own to change their lives for the better now that the truth is known. No one can do this for you, you must decide to choose a true life or not, to apply this true knowledge to the daily life or not. Only, how would one want to go backwards now that a true direction forward is to be had, to say"its to good, i know it is right but its just too good" so to speak.
Fortunately there are those of a like mind that do apply knowledge of the truth to the daily life in such a way that others who know the truth not, recognize a change in behavior and lifestyle in an individual knowledgible of truth and may perhaps have the courage to ask this joyful person a question of how/what/why/where did this change in you come forth and what is this truth you speak of.
The world of Earth can change, the more we seek within ourselves and the knowledge of the infinite truth, for the truth seems to have a way of manifesting itself, being found in the most unlikely of places, perhaps even in that person in your thoughts at this current moment.
Life is and shall always be, the truth is one in the same, as is the mission to gather and spread knowledge of the truth.
Saalome,
Marcus

For what is truth if this is not a way forward to evolutivly grow as a whole in true life.

Vincent

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was a good article on Multiculturalism in the Guardian Newspaper.

Multiculturalism undermines diversity

"Has multiculturalism been good or bad for Britain? It's a question to which the answers have become increasingly polarised in recent years. For some, multiculturalism expresses the essence of a modern, liberal society. For others, it has helped create an anxious, fragmented nation.

As a political process, however, multiculturalism means something very different. It describes a set of policies, the aim of which is to manage diversity by putting people into ethnic boxes, defining individual needs and rights by virtue of the boxes into which people are put, and using those boxes to shape public policy. It is a case, not for open borders and minds, but for the policing of borders, whether physical, cultural or imaginative."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/mar/17/multiculturalism-diversity-political-policy

Earthling

Post Number: 798
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doesn't the spiritual teaching advise that we look to nature for logic and the laws and recommendations of the Creation? Do different breeds, races, colors, sizes, shapes of dogs have problems with each other or do they wag their tails when they see another of their kind, no matter what breed, size, shape, color, cultural upbringing, educator-trainers, social strata, etc ?
Salome,
Bruce

Darren

Post Number: 368
Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

When dogs see another different breed of dog, apart from wagging their tails, they also often like to fight or run away from each other too.

I think it would be a long, long time before we reach a spirit evolution level where all our different races won't mind living amongst each other, like some other ET races do. Till then, I think Earth's races are best left to live amongst their own race, instead of the many problems associated with multiculturalism.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, if you like to simplify things, we can think of people as dogs.

This earth has many breeds of dogs:
pastoral dogs at home on a farm or ranch,
guard dogs bred for aggressiveness,
hunting dogs always on the lookout,
companion dogs who would never, ever hurt anyone
(but who might make a juicy morsel in a pinch),
sled dogs whose strength is renown,
and the pariah dogs, the mutts and mongrels wild and serving no one but themselves.

Of course every dog has a valid spirit, every dog deserves to be loved and understood. To carry the analogy abit further, each dog has a spirit that will reincarnate into whatever breeds are available to it. Is it prejudice to recognize that any breed of dog is arbitrary? More likely, I think it to be the height of non-prejudice to recognize the spirit of the parson within the dog, to recognize that the breed of dog is only a shell that the parson lives through, as fortunate or unfortunate as that circumstance may be. Do we prefer to feel the love for the even temperament of pure breed dogs, or for the poor pariah dogs who are the progeny of no specific breeding? As valid as the preference of your bleeding heart may be, especially with people, keep in mind that this is holding a preference for a shell.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

People, aka: human beings, generally don't like to think of themselves as less than exemplary. People prefer to think of themselves as spirits, not dogs. And for people, the issue of race is much more competitively complex. If we follow the Teaching, we find that all spirits are valid, have a place here on Earth, else they wouldn't be reincarnating here into whatever bodies are available to them. But the dog analogy is still somewhat valid. Why should we not work to generate the best breed of humans we can?

Previously, people have bred their bodies to intimidatingly gigantic proportions. If we are so inclined, perhaps we can do the same.
People have bred their bodies for increased psychic sensitivities. Perhaps we can do the same.
People have bred their bodies for beauty and gentle wisdom. Perhaps we can do the same.

So yes, part of the point here is that our bodies are arbitrary. Our bodies are presenting what opportunities we as spirits need to grow in wisdom, and to learn to be happy. We can work with this process to generate better bodies through selective breeding. And yes, part of the point here is that selective breeding of people can be a valid process, in keeping with the natural creational guidelines. Yet, part of the point here is also that purposefully working to disrupt other races is only destructive, even itself hateful. While we can appreciate everyone for who they are, no matter what body they have, while this is certainly, absolutely true... to work to destroy what you think as a competing race of people is more than just disrespectful, it's abomination of racial character that will be remembered for eons. No matter how arbitrary people's bodies are, you do not have the right to work for the destruction of breeds you don't like.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Big_and_little_dog_1.jpg
Life

Earthling

Post Number: 799
Posted on Monday, December 23, 2013 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, me and my bleeding heart would like you to just 'man up' and cut to the chase in lieu of some confusing, suggestive, meandering rant; precisely who are you accusing of "working to destroy what they think is a competing race of people and working for the destruction of breeds they don't like" ?

Because as has been pointed out here before, this planet has quite the history of genocide or "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

So far, I believe the Germans hold the world record with an estimate of 17 million exterminated, give or take a few million, before they were stopped short of accomplishing their goal of wiping out twice that number.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 905
Posted on Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

You bring up a valid point Michael and as far as my understanding of the information from Billy goes that I am aware of so far, everything is in a state of transformation, change, development, transition, evolution, creation, incessant movement, vibration and oscillation.

If we apply the 7 natural laws and take into account the information from the Kybalion, the Hermetic principle on the principles of Mentalism, Correspondence, Vibration, Polarity, Rhythm, Cause and Effect and Gender into account, you can understand why the crude version of the expressed form of the laws through such a thing as the Transhumanism and racial superiority tends to comes about.

The aspirations of humans for immortality, power, godliness and superhumanism underlies that expression of these inherent and given attributes in whatever twisted form we witness today whether its in the form of the Aryan philosophy, Hassidism and Talmudism, Japanese superiority and Americanism, its the abhorrent exclusivity and superior attitude which underlies many of racist beliefs of a given race, religion, gender, ethnicity, group, socioeconomic class and tribe in a misguided and misdirected form that is replete in our society today.

It beggars belief how people can fall into such a delusion when the facts are so starkly clear to even the most brain dead among the most stupid of the most dumbest of the dumber among us that coursing through our veins are the same red blood that runs through every human being of every race, colour, creed, gender, nationality and ethnicity, that we breath the same shitty and toxic air, that we eat the same foods that is provided by the same nature, that we are radiated by the same rays from the same sun, that we are stepping on the same round ball called the earth that we call home, that we have to poo, shower, sleep, eat, work, breathe, make a living, live, and die, that we cannot exist without the efforts the those who came before us and them in turn could not have existed without those who came before them, that we owe our lives to nature even if this fact is not properly understood by the masses, that we are created rather than us being the original creators, that no universe- no galaxy- no galaxy- no solar system- no solar system- no earth- no earth- no life for us- no life for us- no human, faunal and floral existence and no existence, no me, no you or no anybody else.

Maybe its just me and me the barbarian but I cannot look at a human being who has just shoved his private parts into a child of 6 years of age or younger or someone who just ripped off somebody else to the tune of their life savings or someone who has influenced other people in position of power to go to war for profit that kills many hundreds of thousands or someone who stood by doing nothing whilst a child or someone was being raped or killed by another or someone who ignored the pleas of another in desperate need and justified to themselves that they deserved it and deem them worthy of the same respect, reverence and honour that the spiritual teachings would have me bestow upon them just because of the fact that human beings are inviolable creatures and that only their deeds, personality and actions should be judged and criticised, at this juncture in my evolutionary or devolution level this is not possible.

The whole point of my words being, just as the highly evolved Plejarens and the Federation members do not leave any men, women, child and the elderly behind on anything and share everything they have and know with every members of society in equality, fairness, justice, honour, dignity, reverence and freedom, we should also learn from their honourable example that in terms of the rights to everything under the sun for us, whether healthcare, medicaid, medicare, liberty, freedom, human rights, food, water, dignity, social services, respect, opportunities, education, affiliation, religion, and so on, there should be no overlords and the pitiful wannabe masters of the universe dictating this to the privileged few and excluding it to others on the basis of affiliation, race, creed, colour, socioeconomic status, birth, gender, and so on.

It so happens that on earth highly evolved technologies and life extending technologies are available only to a few individuals based on their status and wealth and exclusive bloodline breeding happens at the upper echelons of society that excludes the 99.99997% of the population of earth, just ask the Rockefeller and the Rothschilds.

Simply put, we have racists running the world and this is fact of unequivocal truth no matter how people feel about it which cannot be refuted one iota.

And so we have the full circle going around and around endlessly once again that unless people wake up and be in tune to the natural rhythms and the laws of nature, we will continue to offend against it and put ourselves in a position where we have to bear the consequences of it all, die en masse and create an exclusive club for the privileged few to enhance the breed and stock at the exclusion of others just because they can and because that they want to.

So in the end if the improvement of the races can be extended to all races, bar none, this is truly a utopian and worthy aspiration worth pursuing but if its at the exclusion of many others, then this is a farce.

cheers
Matt Lee

Matt

Post Number: 381
Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure if this is correct but wasn't Hitler's idea to exterminate all the Jewish people living in Germany was put into his head by the Bafath? Either way, should all the German people be blamed for that genocide when it was the idea and desire of one German person who happened to be the leader, Hitler?

btw, in that chart of "List_of_genocides_by_death_toll" it lists the European colonization of the Americas as the highest estimate of genocides which stand around 100 million as opposed to 17 million Jews.

Earthling

Post Number: 800
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt, don't know where Hitler got his extermination plans .. however, he was after far more than just Jews. He was interested in creating a so-called master race which also did not include others deemed vermin i.e., gypsies, homosexuals, slavs, etc ... and if he was successful, that list would have likely grown to include Japanese, Chinese, Indians, you name it

Exactly, all Germans of course should not be blamed .. I said "Germans" to illustrate the absurdity of lumping in an entire race because of a few bad apples or even a few bad apples infecting the bulk of a population for a period of time

a good friends father grew up & raised his family in what was to become East Germany. He thought Hitler was nuts from Day 1 and was very vocal about it and was put away for many years. Their whole family paid the price and many were like that, however they were no match for the power & madness of the Nazi organization

I missed that 100 million figure! However, logic dictates that is a highly erroneous number. I think the population of the entire world was around 1.7 billion in 1900, and the population of north & south america combined wasn't even 100 million around 1850.

http://www.thuto.org/ubh/ub/h202/wpop1.htm
Salome,
Bruce

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page