Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 28, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through October 28, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 827
Posted on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's sooo nice to be appreciated! I am only to happy to share a couple anonymous comments posted to my blog of attempted Meier translations.

Fortunately through the graces of Google, I have their IP address which I have forwarded to Google & the FBI.

================================================

Great subject matter that is all true! Pity your a Jew though!! Or as Semjase put it "the scum of earth humanity"
on Reader question in connection with aliens
Anonymous
on 3/31/14

Just joking Jew. Thanks for putting the good word/work out.
on Reader question in connection with aliens
Anonymous
on 3/31/14

=================================================
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Darren

Post Number: 385
Posted on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

I'm not sure if the FBI would do anything about it because it reads like it was a bad taste joke.

He did thank you for putting the good word/work out about the Billy Meier case.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bruce Lulla

It's very impressive translations Bruce having gone through your blog today.

Keep up the good effort.

Cheers
Matt Lee

Earthling

Post Number: 841
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt

If some of you newbies or oldbees haven't yet read this translation below, it's a gem

http://www.walkiw.de/schriften/die-maerchenprinzessin

Bruce

Markcampbell

Post Number: 874
Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Die Rosarote Kristal . A good short read .

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1138
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No you deserve the appreciation Bruce
Credit is due where and when its deserved
So good on you Bruce

Str0323

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info Bruce.
Also much thanks and appreciation for all the hard work and effort that goes into the translations posted on your website. I check it every day for new articles.
Salome,
Scott Reed

Norm

Post Number: 1534
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This needs to be translated into English.

"FIGU Sonder-Bulletin No. 76 which will soon be published there’s an explanation by Ptaah about how they on Erra are dealing with the mixing of peoples and races etc."

I'm interested to see how this matters. I feel like this is a sad development for mankind. I think most Earth humans thought it would solve a lot of racial issues. If the races were all mixed me included. I'm kind of shocked by this info. Race mixing is being promoted world wide by the Establishment Media & PC Liberal Elite. I guess they are wrong again like they are about a lot of things.

Jedaiah

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Norm

Race Mixing in exceptions is fine, but what would be the point of completely dissolving each individual race? Naturally there should be an order to preserve the races.

Vincent

Post Number: 132
Posted on Monday, September 08, 2014 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I think it would be sad to see world wide racial mixing. Countries would lose their cultural heritage and identity. If multiracial mixing happened in every country then every countries culture would be the same as the next. Why bother traveling abroad for holidays to see the same multiracial culture.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The future of mankind web site is wonderful resource for learning for those of us that live on limited incomes or worse. Does anyone know if in the future that the untranslated writings will be posted also. My material time here has a end time, which requires fulfillment, even if I have to use my own time to translate one word at a time. Plus the leaders of the world can shutdown access to this type of site to their country any minute if they choose to.

Thanks to all.
Bill
123OM

Techieatwork

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hola.

Alguien sabe la dirección de correo electrónico de los traductores de la pagina es.figu.org ?

Anyone knows the electronic address of the translators for es.figu.org ?

Encontre un pequeno error en la numeración en:

I found a small error with the numbering of:

http://es.figu.org/ensenanza-del-espiritu/el-desarrollo-de-la-conciencia-y-del-espiritu

El error es que estas dos lineas:
The error is with these two lines:

141. Por ello, los grandes sabios de todos los tiempos dicen:
142. “El espíritu creacional está más cerca al ser humano que su propio aliento”.

Debieran ser una sola linea, asi:
They should be just one, thus:

141. Por ello, los grandes sabios de todos los tiempos dicen: “El espíritu creacional está más cerca al ser humano que su propio aliento”.

y entonces todas las lineas que le siguen están corridas un digito.

So then, all following lines are shifted one position.

Por favor pasen esta información a quien pueda corregir dicho error, si Uds. pueden.

Please pass this on to whoever can correct such mistake if you can.

Mil gracias.
Vielen danke.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Blake_p

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

What's up man,been a while,hope all is well with you down under. If you see or talk to Bianca,definitely give her my warm greetings. Just wanted to mention while I saw you on here that 3 or four of us are considering a trip back to the center sometime a little into next year,figured I'd give u a heads up,the more the better. Take it easy.

Bianca

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Blake,
Thank you for your warm greetings. I cannot say when I will travel again to the centre because of that distance, its vast and tiring but I am sure we will meet again and continue our laughter where we left off...
Salome Bianca
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone tell me what German books are currently being translated into English ? (apart from GOT)
Thanks
Matt Hurley

Indi

Post Number: 768
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt

here are some:

The Goblet of the Truth has already been translated - free download - hard bound cover version to be released soon FIGU Canada

The Might of the Thoughts - translated
The Psyche - translated
Die Art zu leben - in progress
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> There is also a translation underway, about 1/3 through, of a book that Billy answers over 70 questions in, which were too detailed for answering in the latest film, The Spiritual Teahcing in Everyday Life.

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply Robyn

Eyerecon

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2015 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will continue to enjoy reading all the available translations as well as read all that is discussed here intellectually.

Earthling

Post Number: 936
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm gonna just dump this in this translations category, although it could well apply to many other catergories, but I mainly post this quick'n dirty translation as food for thought, as it raises further questions. This short excerpt is part of a longer answer which is part of a book of 77 questions by English-speakers to Billy, that Michael Horn is attempting to get translated and released as a book.

I find it interesting because in another book, according to Corey on this forum, one of Billy's former personalities, therefore part of the Nokodemion spirit-line, is Aristotle, the famous Greek philosopher and scientist of the 4th century BC.

=======================================================
Question to Billy - What can you tell us about the Arya and/or Aryan races, their origins, etc.?

Antwort:

In bezug auf die Arier oder arische Rassen existieren vielerlei Versionen, und zwar speziell von europäischen Historikern und Rassenromantikern, wobei deren Annahmen und Beschreibungen hinsichtlich der Ursprünge der Arier durch nichts und in keiner Weise bewiesen sind. Dies bezieht sich auch auf verschiedene Richtungen im Zusammenhang mit einer systematischen Klassifizierung diverser anderer Menschen und Völker. Doch um die Tatsachen in bezug auf die Arier erklären zu können, muss einerseits auf die Aussagen der Plejaren und anderseits weit zurückgegriffen werden, folglich auch verschiedene Klima- und Völkerzusammenhänge zu erörtern sind. Wenn aus diesem Grund in die antike Zeit zurückgeschaut wird, dann muss diesbezüglich gesagt werden, dass bereits im 4. Jahrhundert v. Jmmanuel (v. Chr.) der griechische Philosoph Aristoteles es war (Schüler des Platon und Erzieher Alexander des Grossen; Aristoteles war Stagirit genannt, gemäss seinem Geburtsort Stagira in Makedonien, geb. im Jahr 384 v. Jmmanuel; gest. 322 v. Jmmanuel in Chalkis auf Euböa), der aufgrund der Herkunft der Menschen erstmals eine solche Klassifizierung vorgenommen und aufgezeichnet hat. Er war es auch, der den Rassismus erstmals zu ergründen versuchte, wobei er die damals unter den Griechen herrschende Überzeugung vertrat, dass in charakterlicher und kultureller Hinsicht alle nichtgriechischen Völker blosse Barbaren und den Griechen in charakterlicher Art und Weise weit unterlegen seien. Dies erklärte er auch aus der Sicht der andersartigen klimatischen Verhältnisse, die in anderen Ländern und bei anderen Völkern herrschten. Als ein Mann, der sich als Grieche und seine Landsleute in den Himmel hob, während er Nichtgriechen als barbarische und minderwertige Menschen betrachtete, rechtfertigte er damit auch die Sklaverei, woraus sich ergab, dass er mit seiner menschenverachtenden Einstellung und Meinung auch die ideologische Basis für die späteren Genozide lieferte. Eine Tatsache, die seit alters her und auch noch in der heutigen Zeit nur zu gerne verheimlicht wird, um den <grossen> Aristoteles nicht in einem unguten Licht erscheinen zu lassen.

Answer

With regard to the Aryan or Aryan races all sort of versions exist, and specifically by European historians and race-romantics, whereby their assumptions and descriptions regarding the origins of the Aryans aren't proven in any wise nor by anything. This also applies to different schools of thought in connection with a systematic classification of various other human beings and peoples. But to be able to explain the facts with respect to the Aryans, one must go on the statements of the Plejaren on the one hand and go back far on the other hand, consequently, also different connections with climate and peoples are to be discussed. For this reason, when looking back into the time of antiquity, then regarding this it must be said that already in the 4th century before Jmmanuel (B.C.) there was the Greek philosopher Aristotle (student of Plato and teacher of Alexander the Great; Aristotle was called Stagirite, in accordance with his birthplace Stagira in Macedonia, born in the year 384 before Jmmanuel; died 322 before Jmmanuel in Chalcis on Euboea), who had carried out for the first time, and recorded a classification as such based on the ancestry of the human being. It was also he who tried to fathom the racism for the first time, whereby he represented the then prevalent conviction among the Greeks, that in characterological and cultural respects all non-Greek peoples were merely barbarians and far inferior to the Greeks in characterological kinds and ways. This he explained also from the perspective of the different kinds of climatic conditions which prevailed in other countries and with other peoples. As a man who raised himself and his fellow countrymen as Greek up to the heavens, while he viewed and considered non-Greeks as barbaric and inferior human beings, with that he also vindicated the slavery, from which it resulted that he also delivered the ideological basis for the later genocides with his inhuman attitude and opinion. A fact that is concealed since time immemorial and even in the present day only too willingly, in order to let the 'great' Aristotle not appear in an ungood light.

Bruce

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 675
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

The question then; Did Billy Meier confirm Aristotle as one of his spiritform former personalities?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,
Here is a link to the updated Nokodemion - Lineage/Genealogy Drawing:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 976
Posted on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

It's right there on page 43 of the updated/revised Nokodemion book: Aristotle (Arisoteles), one of the Nokodemion spirit-forms former personalities, it is also included in Patm's genealogy chart, that he kindly posted a link to...

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page