Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 03, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through August 03, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 554
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2014 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Yes now I understand what you meant, referring to the split in the Henok's people, one line going to Lyra and the other to Sirius. In contact report 567 Ptaah indicates they impulse Earth humans in regards to the lunacy of overpopulation but countermeasures are only rarely considered. Too bad, but at least they are impulsing people so maybe one day intelligent and rational people will listen to those impulses and strict birth control is enforced world wide. This is my true wish for Earth is that we deal with our overpopulation in a humane manner! To do so, to quote Paul Ehrlich, takes decades!

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To this ever growing insane and crazier times you still have people who promote the fantastic lies that president Eisenhower has had meetings with ETs and that there were deals made with them and the US government.
The Plejaren have unequivocally denounced this as silly nonsense but what they didn't unequivocally clarify and put to rest is whether Eisenhower had somehow either met GI Bafath Co. members or had been telenotically steered.
Does anyone here know more about what the truth is?

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I Have been following Michael's fight with so called UFO researches for a long time now and came to a conclusion that he basically surrounded them alone by himself. This is strong.

Scott

Post Number: 2469
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Michael Horn, here is something which occurred very recently regarding MUFON:

http://theyflyblog.com/breaking-news-mufon-posts-billy-meier-ufo-case-information/07/10/2014

Michael_horn

Post Number: 842
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Jokubas, we seem to have made a little progress in that department, please see:

> http://theyflyblog.com/breaking-news-mufon-posts-billy-meier-ufo-case-info rmation/07/10/2014

Once the dsicussion starts on the MUFON site I HOPE that forum members will also participate.

Corey

Post Number: 673
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH website not working. Keeps saying 500 internal server error.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ferbon

Post Number: 367
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas_stalmokas

You may have seen too many super-hero movies.

- ask MH what he's into now...

...and find out if he really wears tights and figu logo on his chest :-)

Salome

Verlanis

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is incredibly exciting! I hope that Rhal Zahi will continue his exemplary work, as well.
Jack --

Michael_horn

Post Number: 843
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Regarding the website issues, hoping to resolve soon. In the meantime most current stuff going at my blog: www.theyflblog.com

Michael_horn

Post Number: 844
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Actually Jokubas is quoting my telling the hosts of the Paracast that, "There's only one of me and I've got you all surrounded."

It freaked them out a bit, which was funnier than my comment. However, I do kinda like the image of having them all…surrounded.

Schantz

Post Number: 188
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Verlanis,

I can't think of anything less exciting then seeing that Horn dude in tights. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I cannot access the MH website either. It also ways 500 internal server error.

Piyali

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Michael.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 845
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Nothing less exciting? Think…Speedos.

Verlanis

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Schantz,

=P My comment wasn't aimed at seeing Horn in tights, but well played at making a funny. Michael isn't exactly the Clark Kent style anyway. He is more like the Tony Stark of FIGU.
Jack --

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Do not get me wrong I have listened to many of your interviews. It might be I have missed some or maybe I simply cannot recall that comment you made but that is the same exact meaning behind my words. This came to my mind when my friend told me a story about common acquaintance who got into a fight with three guys and how he surrounded them. I just noticed this funny parallel between the happenings and decided to share it with forum members. This can be compared to material and spiritual. Only in spiritual chess one piece can push king into a checkmate. This is a message to people who ask what can one person do against whole world. Nobody expects one to make giant leaps, make small steps but sound steps and that would be a good foundation for great outcome.

Yes I am already informed about the progress. Someone is responsibly doing a really good job on thefutureofmankind website by keeping it up to date about the Meier case which I open daily. These are great news but I still carry this little concern in me about the fact that they opened the doors that wide. Maybe they hope someone very smart out their camp will be able to finally debunk everything officially or something else is hidden up their sleeves..But how can you outsmart the truth? Only yourself maybe...

Please Micheal, share a link here or on your website when the discussion starts so we would not get lost in Mufon's labyrinth of irrelevance. I am not sure about participation. How would you expect us to contribute? Personally I have no idea what to do there but to confirm what you are already going to say. Anyway I will be following the discussion and maybe some ideas will develop in my mind eventually through the process so I might write a comment or two..

I am not well versed in English so forum members do not feel constrained to correct me if my sentence structure made no sense. This would help improve my writing skills and express myself in more clear way.

To conclude I would like to share one song which defines the emotion at least to me personally of future events when Billy's work is recognized widely around the world and truth accepted about other terrestrials living in space besides us and we had a chance to live it through to see it in our current incarnations. Please take it metaphorically. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccnAvfLPvE

Johnboy

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The MH website of Theyfly.com is not active. It is now Theyflyblog.com and has great information about Billy Meier information being picked up by MUFON.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 846
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> We're back up at www.theyfly.com, thanks to Jacob Smits.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 847
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Maybe…Clark Stark? After all, I can still do this without a cape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUa_02pvUU

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 20
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I felt a need to explain myself a little bit why I open thefutureofmankind website more often than theyfly.com or theyflyblog.com , because there I also find Michael Horn's latest interviews beside redirecting links to his website updates. Everything in one place and the page display is comfortably formed to quickly check the news.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 848
Posted on Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Jokubas, the link to information on the Meier case that I wanted is up on the MUFON site. The next thing, which will probably take about a week or so, will be some kind of interactive mechanism where MUFON people can pose questions, challenges, etc. about the case. We'll see what happens then. It's already clear that none of the people who cirticize the Meier case have anyone ANY of their own research, investigation, etc., maybe they will want to find the truth.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 864
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2014 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that - after 34 years of suppression - I've manged to get MUFON to open the Meier case for investigation, discussion, etc., on THEIR site (http://www.mufon.com/billy-meier---1978.html), it's an opportunity for everyone here to drop in, pose questions, give answers, discuss the case with each other, etc. I think that the more good quality dsicussion that is there, the more quickly we get to the next step of MUFON's acknowledging the singular authenticity of the Meier case.

To be clear, it's not that we need it, it's just that it's a good way to put to rest so much of the suppression, defamation, disinformation, attacks, etc., which have mainly come from the UFO community and industry (UFOCI).

This can help many people get PAST the UFOs and onto the prophecies, presdicitons nad the spiritual teaching, etc.

Mark92111

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those that choose to post I would suggest that maybe a higher level of tact is implemented since we really are invited into someone else's house to discuss a matter that is hot. What I'm thinking is not kissing ass but establishing the level of balance that keeps an argument from turning into a mud flinging match. I know HOW to do this but really lack the temperament to pull it off. So, I hope everyone will do better than me at this and even swoop in to correct me when I feel well enough to post there. But more importantly we all should show up and represent. Michael didn't put in his efforts so everyone (including me) will just sit on our hands and not participate.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page