Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 25, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Beam

How can I strengthen my efforts to persevere in a society based on delusional rules,regulations and beliefs?

Visualize my question this way....

I walk in one direction(towards the spiritual teaching) while others are walking towards me in another direction(towards their beliefs in god/lord/jesus). We continue to bump into each other and sometimes the process is painful especially since I must work and live in this society.

I hope that makes sense.

peace

(Message edited by scott on July 25, 2014)
MsMichelle

Theredpill

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In terms of numerology, in previous answers, you mentioned 11 is the same as 1. Also, triple occurrence of the same digits is also treated specially. My interest is the "repeating" digit pattern significance in numerology, some call them "master numbers." Can you elaborate this further, or point to a source for further reading, so I can clarify numbers such as: * 1,11,111,1111 ... etc. * 11011 as a number - 4 or 2 11's - the significance of zero's in whole numbers. Thank you for your help in understanding this universal phenomena.

(Message edited by scott on July 25, 2014)

Pavani

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In CR 222, 1988 Quetzal says the fact that Andromeda was not a galactic Nebula as scientists thought but a galaxy and that this fact was unknown to scientists even in 1988.

But this fact was already known in 1924.
http://www.wired.com/2009/12/1230hubble-first-galaxy-outside-milky-way/
http://apod.nasa.gov/diamond_jubilee/debate_1920.html

Savio

Post Number: 754
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I refer to the contents of the new TJ regarding the “Feeding of Five Thousand”, where it involved totally only 51 persons and 15 loaves of bread and 30 fishes.

However, in contact 207, it was mentioned that the total people was 250, where there were only 40 men, others were woman and children, and Jmmanuel fed them with five loaves and two fishes after exercising his power of consciousness.

My question being: Did Jmmanuel exercise his consciousness power and for what purpose?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Memo00

Post Number: 620
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

Some years ago i had the opportunity to see some strange black things flying in the sky. I would like to know if you know what they are. They look very similar to these objects that were recorded flying over Tel Aviv, Israel in 1997: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cTBq1mFzk

I saw them on three different occasions here in Mexico (in different years).
They are black and appear to have protuberances, they traveled horizontally (approximately at the height of the clouds, sometimes they "hid" in them) until they disappeared. What really caught my attention is that they travelled lets say from point A to point B were i could no longer see them but then a few seconds later they where again in point A or in another very far place which they could not been if they were balloons. Also once i saw how a commercial airplane passed close to the object and it emitted a something like a light.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the long post, salome.

Luigi

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian.

Since the Law of Love is not translated yet and my Deutsch is not good enough I have to ask here.

If one loves his/her couple but has desires towards another person. Is that wrong? Is it a betrayal (infidelity)? What should one make out of it? Could you explain what exactly should be understood as fidelity within a couple? Is it sexual fidelity or is it only about the feelings towards each other? I'm asking because of the constant struggle between desire and love.

Thank you!

Salome

Borthwey

Post Number: 245
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. You said on an interview, or at least the dubbing seemed to, that the buildings on Erra were either domed or helical. Is this correct?
If yes, could you give some additional details, like...
Could it be said then that generally, the lower buildings were domed and the higher ones helical?
Was the diameter constant or were the helices thinner at the top like cones?
Can you give an estimate of width and height of these helices, or the proportion between the two?
Where on the helical structure were the windows, if there were any to be seen?

Jacob

Post Number: 173
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I am wondering about the following: In Holland it happens a lot that when people are buried, that after 10 or 20 years, their grave is being lifted to make place for ‚new’ people.
Usually the bones end up in a mass grave.

Now its my assumption that the skeleton as a whole has a stronger fluidal ‚footprint’ then just the bones scattered all over the place. I am personally thinking that as long the bones exist the fluidal forces still exist and the new personality can make a connection with those forces.

My question is basically this: Does it affect the fluidal forces of a skeleton when its buried in a mass grave as I described, can you give a detailed answer about my assumption/question?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

Regarding the mental fluidalforces and their storage within the bones, is this occurring such that an individual's mental fluidalforces are also being stored in the bones of others, particularly in the case of a lifelong couple who are spending a lot of time together, or is this storage process an absolutely personal one?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1217
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian

My question is once the spirit enters the embryo on the 21st day how long into the pregnancy does the foetus have to be before it can interact with the parents even just at a subconscious and unconscious level with the stimulus that the parents provide for him/her whether in thoughts, voice/sound, feelings or touch?

Thank you
Matt lee

Norm

Post Number: 1528
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

President Barack Obama, is not enforcing current United States IMMIGRATION LAWS. The USA borders are now wide open. Does he not understand the worlds poor will be coming? Adding up to millions of new people and crash the US welfare system!

(Message edited by scott on July 26, 2014)

Jedaiah

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

What exact method(s) should one undertake to continue improving their telepathic capability / understanding?

Tony_q

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
My question is this. During a Pentra meditation at a passive meeting both myself and Anton Hahnekamp experienced something unusual. We were both sitting very close to the meditation pyramid and during the meditation I experienced a series of visual patterns that occurred in a particular order. At first I thought I was imagining it at the beginning of the meditation but as I tried to clear my mind and focus only on the word Pentra the visualizations increased in intensity so I just observed them. It appeared to be a glowing x type shape which was radiating energy, this then gradually transformed into what I can only describe as a series of waves as if watching the ocean coming in. It lasted for the duration of the meditation and was very pleasant.
When I spoke to Anton about it afterwards he was very surprised as he said he saw the same thing.None of the core group members we spoke to could explain this to us. Is there anything you could tell me about this experience that occurred. How is it possible that we both saw the same thing during the meditation?
Many thanks. Tony Quinn

Jan

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

while many esoteric, new-age and alternative directions are booming nowadays, quite a lot people from these circles generally realize that the reincarnation is real thing. Many of them, however, as a result, very oft claim their beliefs about alleged facts from their past lives etc.

My question is: How many years roughly do you reckon it may take until people here on Earth in general progress so far so that they themselves conscious realize and ever realistically evaluate flashbacks from their past lives?

Thank you for your answer.
Salome
Jan

Learnmore12

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

This is my first time writing to you. It is a great pleasure to have come to know about you and your mission. I feel like I found treasure on earth! Thanks for all the wonderful work you are doing selflessly for the sake of humankind.

My question is about a monk and priest who lived in Kerala, India, known as Geevarghese Mar Gregorios (1848-1902). He is called the patron saint of Orthodox Syrian christian church. He lived a life of discipline, simplicity, humility, and love and respect for his fellow beings. During his lifetime, he has performed many amazing feats, such as, healing of sick (others and himself), parting of clouds during a photo session of himself (the only picture taken of him during a cloudy day), feeding many hungry pilgrims at a time when food was scarce, and many other things. During his younger days, he contracted the deadliest version of smallpox for which there was no treatment available in those days. He said he had a vision of Mary (Jmmanuel's mother) who told him that he would get well soon. Soon thereafter he got better and was cured of his illness.

My question is how was he able to perform all these amazing things? Is it the power of his positive thoughts? Thanks and best regards.

Anne

Ramirez

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Dear Billy,

In the past you mentioned a reprocessing operation of the life force energy which takes place on planets ..... is this carried out by some sort of naturally occurring procedure within or above the surface of the planet or is it connected to interdimensional entities variously called orbs and or other classes of light structures which are constantly present near the ground, in the upper atmosphere and further out in space ?
Cheers.

Joe

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Does it effect a human being's next incarnation in any way if in the previous incarnation the body of the human being was cremated instead of buried?

Blake_p

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy;

Why does it seem that the creation favors the positive even though it is completely equalized with both positive and the negative?
Meaning, through our countless lives we are encouraged to follow the laws and recommendations which are inherently good and facilitates a righteously lived life. And every person who lives,will have to progress through many lives to merge with the Creation,which is inevitable no matter what. So it seems as if the Creation favors one side over the other, in a sense that if we are here to provide Creation with information through living and experiencing,why wouldn't people just live lives whether they are positive lives or negative,and after a certain time you merge back and all the information is taken just the same. So since we live far more positive lives to progress through evolution,does that mean that the Creation is inherently good or favors the one side?

Blake P

(Message edited by scott on July 26, 2014)

Marcela

Post Number: 268
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and Christian:

Regarding the clocks at the SSSC, possibly there was a huge magnetic field at that point at the center :-) Now my question is: They say that when we die, the body losses immediately 24 grams of weight. Is this an myth or a real fact, that explains that something leaves the body when we die? Thank you!
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Marbar

Post Number: 268
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I have been interested in the Ouija board for years. I found the following information from Wikipedia.

The Ouija board also known as a spirit board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" (occasionally), and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It uses a planchette (small heart-shaped piece of wood) or movable indicator to indicate the spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a séance. Participants place their fingers on the planchette, and it is moved about the board to spell out words. "Ouija" has become a trademark that is often used generically to refer to any talking board.

Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890, the Ouija board was regarded as a harmless parlor game unrelated to the occult until American Spiritualist Pearl Curran popularized its use as a divining tool during World War.

People have been using this type of board in China since 1100 A.D. and in the 19th century in the U.S. , but many people who use this board claims that it can contact spirits or demons. Now, I and many people know there is no such thing as demons.

My Question: Is there any danger involved by playing with the Ouija board?

Salome,
MarBar

Remr

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What is the particular benefit gained from adhering to a meditation schedule, where one performs the same meditation at the same time of day, every day? In other words, why does it matter to always do it at the same time?

Salome,
Rem

Getknowledge

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I am not fluent in German. I can read and meditate with only one sentence or phrase at a time, for example, one line from the meditation from clear site, the 7 point meditation, or the spirit prayer in german.

Regarding the evolution code, is it as effective by reading just one line vs a paragraph, a pamphlet or an entire book? Further more, since German is phonetically similar to the Lyran language, how does Billy's texts have a code but other german texts don't? And is it in all of Billy's written material including articles, contact notes, etc..? Thanks!
Tien

Grantman

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian and Billy,
In the current time on Earth, what profession or career is most effective and has the greatest potential to change Earth for the better? For example,
a businessman, an intellectual, a politician, a scientist, or a doctor? Or is it wrong to choose a career based on how much it can "change the world", as humanity will only change through the conscious recognition and cognition of each individual, and any material gains will be short lived?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page