Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through December 07, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<Michael, thank you for the information. I see a little paradox here. If people from MUFON will honestly start digging to the bottom they will need to pose no questions because all the possible questions are answered already in my opinion which I think they will notice too by exploring the depths of this info ocean. But if they decide to give superficial questions once again regarding the case authenticity then there is nothing to be commented nor explained...

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is really good news that Billy case is now on MUFON site. I do not foster high hopes that it will raise interest in people in short time but at least from now on there will always be 'BEAM' in their eye :-)

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is really good news that Billy case is now on MUFON site. I do not foster high hopes that it will raise interest in people in short time but at least from now on there will always be 'BEAM' in their eye :-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 865
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I suggest that you consider that most of the people connected to MUFON don't know the truth about the Meier case and may not have figured out where to start. The majority have heard that the case is a "hoax" and one person who came on to comment tried to push that opinion through, accused me of being a liar, etc., based on what? Based on the skeptical attacks on the case.

If you go and look through the already more than 70 posts, you'll see that most now are between me and people who do know something about the case and are putting information into the mix to hep straighten out the disinformation and lies.

This is a hard fought for opportunity for people who've been privvy to the truth to simply contribute to those who've been in the dark. If enough people will do this and not second guess everything, "let someone else do it", etc., MUFON will ultimately have to admit that they've…found what they claim to be have been looking for…for over 45 years. Please understand, they've had well over 100,000 UFO reports in that time and not a one of them has been proven to be an object of extraterrestrial manufacture. We have the only authentic case.

We don't need their approval, obviously. But the disinformation and damage from the UFO community and industry (UFOCI) has been so long standing and so suppressive of the truth, that now that a door has been opened, the party can begin and some rays of light can begin to fill a long darkened room.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 866
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Mark92111, right, we only need to contribute, participate, not to attack. I'm not shy about defending myself when necessary but this is mainly an opportunity to dispel false information and present the truth.

Savio

Post Number: 756
Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2014 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I think you hit the nail on the head by saying something to the meaning "they do not want to find what they are looking for".

If the UFOCI acknowledges that the Billy Meier case is authentic, that means the search is over, there vanishes all the chances of releasing disinformation, getting attention and profit, most of them will be out of business.

It is real hard to admit the truth, especially when people are strictly business orientated

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Michael_horn

Post Number: 868
Posted on Monday, August 04, 2014 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> HI Savio,

That is exactly the situation.

UFOs are now an industry, a big business. And it's attracted the least qualified, least scientifically minded, least critically thinking people…who of course are the supposed "UFO researchers" and "UFO experts" who still misdirect people to chase lights in the sky, as they chase their profits - all at the expense of the truth.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The character assassination of Billy Meier fraternity sharpen knives again .......

Here we go with truth finder Maurice Osborn's latest effort to discredit Billy Meier by presenting what is purported to be a letter written to his daughter Gilgamesha by Billy Meier in 1967 .......

Hmmm for Gilgamesha to be able to read such a letter she would probably needed to have been more than 6 years old making her maybe 53 years old at present but .........

Does anyone know her birthday or at a minimum the year of her birth ?

If for instance she was born after 1967 what then ?

Where is Mr Maurice Osborn's credibility if she wasn't alive in 1967 ?

Here's the letter online:

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/the-failed-prophet-june-29-2014-maurice.html#axzz3BadwfbAY
Cheers.

Ees1234567

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question for Billy:
The power elite (economic, political and various intellengence groups) must be monitoring everyone that logs on to Figu's websites, (they do everything else these days.) and making lists of everyone involved directly and indirectly with your mission. Also, your plejaran friends refer to the next phase as "the silent revolution of truth" maybe indicating an attempt to eradicate the misssion and/or information and possibily along with anyone involved, causing it to certainly have to go underground.
I hope this doesn't happen, but knowing human nature on this planet and your and earlier prophets predictions it must be considered.
I have not found any information on this real possibility in the contact notes or prophets predictions. What are your thoughts on this? Thank-you
}

Hello,
If your question is directed to Billy, he doesn't read the forum, but there is a section which opens up once per month where you can post a question to him.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html?1412100559
Regards,
Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on October 06, 2014)

Kenneth

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ews1234567,
Interesting question. As I understand it, what B.E.A.M. has been doing and currently doing today is the "The Silent Revolution of Truth" which was named such by a young Plejaren girl from her home world.

Justsayno

Post Number: 636
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ees1234567, if everyone is being monitored on this website, unless we are doing something illegal, what is the intelligence groups going to do about it? They can watch all they want and maybe, just maybe can learn a thing or two :-)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 464
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ees1234567,

"your plejaran friends refer to the next phase as "the silent revolution of truth" maybe indicating an attempt to eradicate the misssion and/or information and possibily along with anyone involved, causing it to certainly have to go underground. " Considering the current state of our PTB, I think that's a valid question. Thanks for that.

This material should be rather accessible for people to pounder, argue over, and think about because it's gonna take awhile for it to really sink in for everyone. As a counter to your question, I have also heard (I forget when/where) that pretty much everyone on the planet will understand that we are not alone in the universe within about 20 years. Perhaps this entail becoming aware of extraterrestrial communications systems, or massive public works projects, or perhaps it will just make sense to us since the building blocks of life are found everywhere in the universe. Since this punctuated revelation is also destined, which if you think about it shouldn't be a surprise, I don't think it will be possible to completely bury Herr Meier's efforts in the sands of time. Rather, the best the PTB will be able to do is spin it this way and that until no one knows what to think about it. Since the Plejaren themselves have never provided 100% proof positive of their existence to the general public, it will be up to everyone to assess the meat of the message for themselves, to determine whether it makes sense for them, whether they like the message enough to accept it and learn abit more. This radical action of thinking for oneself, especially about the validity of the Natural Creational Laws and the associated Spirit Teaching, I think that's what the Plejaren intended for us to do all along.

The PTB are not a single entity. For instance, none of the intelligence forces have complete control of our society, indeed most of them are themselves rather fractured in what they know and intend. For instance, within the CIA, there are some groups who kidnap children or import cocaine, and some other groups who hunt those same people down. British MI5 and MI6 are not singular entities, nor even the Mossad. The various military intelligence groups are doing their best to stay under the radar since many of them have decided that they all agree, no matter what country they are from, that war is Hell and we shouldn't go to war just because some idiots in elected office try to maneuver us into 'defending our way of life'. (Within the American military, for instance, this propensity for independent thinking has led to widely not-publicized purges among the top ranks in an attempt to stamp the culture out...) Likewise, you can't honestly say the Christianity has full control over all of the Christians of the world, relying upon them as marionettes to do their bidding, although Opus Dei might qualify as something like that. Judaism may have their Rothschild banking system, and their loose control of Hollywood and the world's media systems, in conjunction with their strategic plans and Sayanim, but they don't control everything. And as for Islam, well obviously there's a few well-funded insane young men running around with strap-on explosives and impulsive demeanors, looking for an excuse to make their life have meaning by pissing off the rest of Satan's world, but they neither represent nor easily control Muslims. As irritating as these endeavors are (to say the least) obviously none of these religions has full control of everyone in the world. And as for banking and governance, not a single banking system controls everything that happens in this world, though the Rothschild's system of intertwined banks made a real good bid for that. (The Chinese baking system will probably hold the most sway in our future simply because they have secured as much of the planet's production as they could.) Not a single government controls everything very well, not the British Crown, not the American Presidency, not even the U.N. Really, our global system can best be described as near anarchy, with people and arbitrary groups continuously springing up to jostle for money and power.

Perhaps in the future all the major PTB interests will consolidate their power. Certain of them (most notably Judaism and Communism) are positioning themselves to play a role in that form of governance when it comes. Herr Meier has talked about biochipping in the near term, and that could be related to the collapse of the Rothschild's banking system into its next phoenix iteration. World War may again dog our planet, and that would certainly make access to information about the Teaching more difficult. The Henoch prophecies have stated that people will feel oppressed with governance from Mars, and eventually resort to destroying the entire planet, presumably just to get rid of a few people and their systems of control. After his trip to the future, Herr Meier wrote about how people there were aggressive rather than friendly, and thus not open to contact. That doesn't sound like a pleasant place to be, certainly not in keeping with the Spirit Teaching.

So the Teaching may yet be driven underground. Still, I just don't think it poses enough of a a threat to make a difference. The more likely scenario I think is that people will mostly just ignore the Teaching, even if they know about it, since it's rather spiritual in nature. Obviously there aren't alotta people who are expected to take heed of the Henoch prophecies in the future; most likely they won't have even heard about them, but not because the info needs to be deliberately buried. People generally only come into contact with new ideas that will rock their world when they are truly ready for them. Generally, people are only gonna consider new worldview-altering paradigms when they are ready for them, when they are actually interested in the topic. And that time simply isn't here yet. So, what have (for example) the U.S. government, the Rothschild banking system, or the Catholic Church to fear about this stuff? Really nothing, because by the time it starts to make a huge impact on everyone's thinking, by the time our planet starts to give a hoot about "Billy" and what he's said, most of the things that people fight about now, the strategic governments, the insular coteries, and the manipulative religions, will themselves have already long-since been played out.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1249
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael judging by the date of prophecy for the next Hubble like 'planet seeker' telescope in the pipeworks now and it's realisation by 2025 I would scale back a decade from your projection of 20 years.
Interesting thought considering that 'impetus' or an event must occur as a precursor to someone lifting their butts to do something about it when as always like it is the case in movies where someone does something about a problem only after the proverbial TSHTF.

Matt lee

Corey

Post Number: 722
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 04:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Helfert,

"After his trip to the future, Herr Meier wrote about how people there were aggressive rather than friendly, and thus not open to contact."

-I don't know which contact you are referring to, but actually, in the German contact 32, Semjase indicates that Earth humans of 500 years time in the future are more peaceful then they are today.

I do agree with you though that the teaching may yet be driven underground, and may stay there for centuries (unfortunately)! The Henoch prophecies coming into full bloom will most likely make it difficult for the teaching to come to the limelight, even though the fulfillment of those unfortunate prophecies will be an ultimate validation of Billy being a true prophet for the stragglers that are lucky enough to discover the teaching.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Matt and Corey, thanks for the comments.

From my understanding of the theoretical limits of telescopes, the current publicized designs are not large enough to resolve a planet even in the (still theoretical) Oort Cloud, much less in another solar system. The farthest planetary object we have been able to resolve is Sedna, I believe, at around 100-125 AU. Some of the other objects, such as Biden (2012 VP133) were discovered abit closer, but their orbits extend further out. The Webb telescope isn't big enough to resolve planets in other solar systems. I believe 40m (a' la the European Extremely Large Telescope) is considered the minimum size. If we could construct an orbital telescope with say a +300m diameter primary mirror, then we might resolve some basic features of the closest planets outside our solar system. More likely is that some other light concentrating technique would be employed to resolve details far away. An example might be using a series of gravity lenses to focus light, which could be scaled to planet-sized proportions without too much difficulty, but this is just speculation on my part. CR251 makes mention of finding artifacts on Mars; I expect that will be the impetus for people becoming interested in our extraterrestrial past.

As for the future, I do hope our next lives are less contentious, more... placid. There is so much goin on right now, esp. with the threat of world war, the influence of the big three religions, and the moral knots of immigration/integration... even the weather is contentious enough to cause a fight. I really hope the future is less complicated, not more so. Still, when Billy and friends visited the future, they refrained from stopping to say hello. Now that you have brought it up, Corey, I don't remember when/where I read about it (rescanning CR31-32, it didn't look like that was it), so I will have pursue this.
Life

Corey

Post Number: 723
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Helfert,

Let me know if your pursuit turns up anything (concerning what you may have read) I would be interested to know, as what you said about the future is news to me.

Pig/human hybird workers (half-humans) that will drive future space vehicles, robot people with unforseen powers of consciousness etc I am aware of.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Corey

Post Number: 725
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Helfert,

There are no more artifacts on Mars to find, the planet was restored to natural formations only by the Sirian security forces when they finally found, then apprehended the renegade Sirian MIB who were using some of the ancient underground bases on Mars for their dastardly plans. According to Billy and Ptaah, all the old beamships, bases, pyramids, and artifacts left over by the former inhabitants (genetically manipulated refugees from Sirius- our forefathers) are all removed. Why exactly the Mars rover has been snapping shots of odd things buried in the sand is beyond me, ( http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-found-on-mars-by-nasa-rover-video) you would think the Sirians didn't miss anything in the process and would be thorough, but maybe they are not.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Billy Meier book reports:

I think about thoughts. A lot. Now, we probably all think about our thoughts, but the Billy Meier material allows us to think in new and more effective ways. If the Plejarens are 3000-7000 years more advanced than us technologically, and 20 million years more advanced than us spiritually, it would be wise to study and learn from every piece of information they have to offer. Now what surprised me is that they see Billy Meier as a resource to them! He supposedly has a spirit form that is 12 billion years old, so he has been there and done that. All of it. And he has written down his teachings for us, and the Plejarans, and they are very thankful, while we still need 800 years to be able to appreciate the value of his works. Here are my personal opinions or analogies of some of the material:

The Goblet of The Truth: I like to refer to it as G.O.T.T., as in “Oh my Gott!”, or “Oh my Gob!” The GoTT is the complete teachings of all of the true seven prophets of the line of Nokodemion. I’m sure you’ve heard of most of them, either in this lifetime or another. They are Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Immanuel, Mohammed, and Billy. To me, the teachings are like a steamroller. A massive machine that slowly flattens the bumps in the road ahead for all that follow. But only if you read the book and apply the teachings to your life. Billy has lived for billions of years, and was able to recall his past wisdom stored in the memory banks and put it all into one clear, complete, comprehensive book. This book could and should eventually replace the Bible, Torah, Koran, and all spiritual texts.

The Might of The Thoughts: I like to refer to it as M.O.T.T. The might of our thoughts equates to the engine powering our vehicle. Do we have lots of horsepower? What about torque? How many cylinders are we running on? Do we have reliability issues? How many accidents have we had? Are we wasting gas? Spinning our wheels? Our thoughts are the most powerful thing that determine our destiny, and it is up to us to build this power up while minimizing the maintenance issues and problems that inevitably happen. Reading this book is like getting your engine overhauled, your oil changed, and perhaps even adding a turbo or supercharger. It’s like swapping a four cylinder for a V8.

The Contact Reports: The contact reports are like the scenery we drive by. Sure, we drive every day, but do we really know what goes on in those buildings, or out in nature? No, we just see the surface or façade of things. Most of us were taught from outdated textbooks by old fashioned teachers. If you read all of the contact reports that have been translated in to English so far, you will definitely look at the world differently, after learning the actual truth behind our past, our politicians, the history of our solar system, the effects of religion and overpopulation, and almost every other area of life. The contact reports explain what is really going on outside our vehicle.

The Psyche: Now I haven’t read The Psyche yet, but I will within the next few months. However, I’m going to take a crack at it anyways. The Psyche is the driver, but more specifically, our hands on the wheel and our feet on the pedals. We are all individuals, we are all unique, we were all raised slightly differently, and we all have different personalities. As a living created being of Creation, we have free will and make decisions and form our personality based on our thoughts, actions, and experiences. The Psyche will probably help us fine tune our skills, or as we drive through life, our steering, when we accelerate, brake, or if we turn on the cruise control. You are the driver, but how aware are you of your surroundings, your efficiency, and performance? What is your ultimate destination, and do you prefer a Prius, a 4x4, or a Porsche? We are all different, but eventually we all end up back in the garage of Creation after 60 to 80 billion years of road tripping.

I started with the Contact Reports. If you want to see my favorite excerpts, go here.

Then I read the Goblet of Truth and Talmud of Jmmanuel.

To order the Might of the Thoughts and The Psyche, go here and scroll to the bottom of the page.

I even compiled my own book, which combines a little bit of everything. It’s called We Came From the Stars, And Then From Mars.

Finally, if you have no idea who I’m talking about, you can read a brief bio here.

For original with links, go here:
http://gregdougall.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/my-billy-meier-book-reports/

Kenneth

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2014 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Voyager 1 and 2 probes were launched by the U.S. in 1977 when Jimmy Carter was president at a cost of $905,000,000 (.9 Billion US).

The Wikipedia statement; “The Voyager 1 and 2 probes are currently the farthest human made objects from Earth;” we now know is incorrect. The statement should read, “The farthest terrestrial (Earthly) human made objects from Earth.”

We have learned from Billy and the Plejaren that there are no less than 7.5 million human civilizations in the Milky Way alone and Billions of races now exist in the universe due to merging of races.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_Golden_Record#

Voyager 1 has reached interstellar space, the region between stars where the galactic plasma is present. Like their predecessors Pioneer 10 and 11, which featured a simple plaque, both probes were launched by NASA with a message aboard — a kind of time capsule, intended to communicate to extraterrestrials a story of the world of humans on Earth.

Statement to Extraterrestrials:
“This is a present from a small, distant world, a token of our sounds, our science, our images, our music, our thoughts and our feelings. We are attempting to survive our time so we may live into yours.”
— U.S. president Jimmy Carter.

If the U.S. Government did not believe that other extraterrestrials exist; why would they spend almost a billion dollars to launch the Voyager probes 37 years ago with a statement directed towards extraterrestrials?

Did NASA find something with the Pioneer 10 (1972) & Pioneer 11 (1973) probes that lead Earth scientists to believe that other human life exists in outer space?

http://burro.astr.cwru.edu/stu/advanced/20th_far_pioneers.html

Iamhoagie

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I have searched and searched and can't find the answer. Can someone tell me if Semjase is the same as the one in the book of Enoch.

The book of Enoch makes perfect sense to me now.

iamhoagie

Within yourself is a stillness, a sanctuary
To which you can retreat, and be yourself

Indi

Post Number: 767
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Iamhoagie

Semjase (with an 'e') is the female Plejaren astronaut who visited Billy and lives in our current era.

Semjasa (with an 'a') is the name that various male personalities had as described in the writings form Billy.

Here is a quote from an article about the OM from the Future of Mankind site:

"Some of Henok’s writings, in twisted form, still exist in the form of the book know as the Book of Enoch. Billy Meier says the book of Enoch was the oldest and most important book in the Bible which was removed and condemned as being heretical by the Holy See in Rome."

and here is the link to that article:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/OMintro.htm

The Semjasa mentioned in the book of Enoch is one of the Semjasa's mentioned in the writings about our history given to us by the Plejaren.

If you go to that website at:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Main_Page

and put in a search for 'Semjasa', you will find all the instances he is mentioned and in what context.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Doogsnova

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I / We have a major problem here.

There is a guy on youtube with a large following of 26,000 subscribers. His name is Captain Bill, and he is from Brazil. He claims to be in contact with Mythi, a humanoid alien from Andromeda. (I don't know if they mean the constellation or galaxy, but they mention the Mantuk fleet. They also mention other races such as Atounians, Chithoks, Krulians, Carmelopardalis)

Every few weeks, Mythi answers questions from the subscribers. They have a LARGE following, 126 videos of the contact conversation transcripts, and each video gets 10-20,000 views or more, for a total of 14.6 million views.

So he often points out ufos and earth changes stuff, and also talks about spirituality and all kinds of things. Anyways, here is my problem..

Recently someone asked a question about Billy Meier going back in time: "Mythi, on human contact Billy Meier, who have had contacts with Pleiadians, these facts really happened? He talks about time travel, things you said are not possible, and in no time he mentions Community Galactica."

Mythi's reply was:
"See, as I mention before on this contact, he actually had some contacts with "behavioral scientists" Pleiadeans, but at the time he failed to properly assimilate much information he received. When subjected to holographic visions of passed facts, he did not understand that is was holographic environments to be a technology far beyond his time.

Actually, he never left the planet, all the experiences he had were simulations, right here in order to study the reactions by Pleiadeans. Regarding the Community Galactica Pleiadeans are not talking much about chains of command, as it were totally extra official contacts they have not entered into any organizational detail with that person specifically. The stories and the imagination of that person completed the information the way he imagined or wanted others to imagine.

http://youtu.be/cVE4OPEiSl8?t=7m19s

About a week later in response to another terrible youtube video someone posted, Captain Bill said,

"Billy Meier have had two real contact only, and misinterpret much what had being said to him. After that, he added with stories of his own head. Genetic material, pleiadean calendar, things that are not real ... if you want to see the video, the time is yours to use as you wish.

Then when I tried to agree with everyone saying Ashtar was fake, I posted an excerpt from Ptaah stating when he died, Captain Bill said,

"Greg my friend we have no room to this novel named Ashtar Sheran, or mr. Emmanuel aka "Sun" or these "other universes stories"... please if this doctrine resonate with you, follow it. Be authentic being there... not here...Thanks!

This is a serious concern to me. Please seek to advise FIGU on this matter and respond. Thank you.

the pdf of all transcripts of his can be found here. http://mythi.com.br/ebook.html

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 145
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Derogatory claims re. Billy are not new.

“Captain Bill” (or whatever the “institution” that created him) is like many others who use parts of Billy’s teachings and
(in order to distract from the Spirit teachings) belittle Billy.

Salome,

Bill

“Many a person is hated for the sake of the discovery and truth of their insight and for the sake of the Teaching of Knowledge, this will happen as well to many that are linked to the “ Teaching of the Prophets” when (and) they teach the unknowing.”

“Gar manche werden gehasset um des Ergründens und der Wahrheit ihrer Erkenntnis und um der Lehre des Wissens willen, also auch geschehen werdet mit vielen, die der “Lehre der Propheten” verbunden sind und sie lehren den Unwissenden.”

(TJ 25:13 - private translation from German TJ)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page