Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 26, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 26, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Historeed

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier,

My newphew is fluent in the German language and is helping me learn German. Would it be inappropriate or proselytizing to have him help me read the spiritual teaching materials?
Matthew Reed

Scott

Post Number: 2479
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey
Dear Billy and Christian,
When is it acceptable for the following to happen:
1. revolutions
2. civil wars
3. uprisings that are good for the people because of an oppressive government which results in a formulation of a new and better government that tries to work for the people but can spur further conflict and civil wars of opposing parties as portions of the people want the negative "old ways" and "old leaders" back because they are unknowledgeable about what is good for them?
(I realize that all of the above should be dealt with the recommendations of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit and the multi-national peacekeeping troop, but since this is unfortunately not manifestable at this current time, I was looking for when it is acceptable for the above examples as we see unfolding everyday in the news.)
Salome
Corey

Neither of the three occurrences is acceptable because in each „scenario“ people are killed etc. The only acceptable way is when peaceful persons are elected, i.e. persons who will not misuse their might as soon as they are in office.

The only acceptable way of using weapons is through/by a multi-national peacekeeping troop which takes actions against the war-mongering parties/countries/persons.

Mahigitam
Billy,

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/9/9f/Apollo-soyuzX6.jpg
Are all the 6 different photos in the above illustration come from Apollo-Soyuz docking on July 17, 1975 ?
Or do some photos in those six, not belong to Apollo-Soyuz docking ?

We don’t know because Billy is not in possession of the original slides/photos anymore.

(Note by CF: And after so many years Billy does not remember the exact details.)

Simon_cg
Hi Billy & Christian,
Since language is always changing, will your books still be readable in a few centuries or even millenia, or will they have to be adapted to contemporary German all the time? If so, will that be possible by earth humans, without degeneration of the text and without loss of the evolution code etc.?
Best regards,
Simon

As long as the German language exists the texts will be readable and understandable. Of course German will be further improved in and during the future, and new words will be created, but the original texts will remain unaltered. The code only exists in the actual book versions.

Msmichelle
Hello Beam
How can I strengthen my efforts to persevere in a society based on delusional rules,regulations and beliefs?
Visualize my question this way....
I walk in one direction(towards the spiritual teaching) while others are walking towards me in another direction(towards their beliefs in god/lord/jesus). We continue to bump into each other and sometimes the process is painful especially since I must work and live in this society.
I hope that makes sense.
peace

(Message edited by scott on July 25, 2014)
MsMichelle

You have to build your own „Gedankenwelt“ (realm or world of thoughts), based on reality. You have to live in it (reality), take in what comes from the outside and what is useful to you.

Theredpill
Hi Billy,
In terms of numerology, in previous answers, you mentioned 11 is the same as 1. Also, triple occurrence of the same digits is also treated specially. My interest is the "repeating" digit pattern significance in numerology, some call them "master numbers." Can you elaborate this further, or point to a source for further reading, so I can clarify numbers such as: * 1,11,111,1111 ... etc. * 11011 as a number - 4 or 2 11's - the significance of zero's in whole numbers. Thank you for your help in understanding this universal phenomena.

(Message edited by scott on July 25, 2014)

Can = „yes“, doing = „no“.

Pavani
Hi Billy,
In CR 222, 1988 Quetzal says the fact that Andromeda was not a galactic Nebula as scientists thought but a galaxy and that this fact was unknown to scientists even in 1988.
But this fact was already known in 1924.
http://www.wired.com/2009/12/1230hubble-first-galaxy-outside-milky-way/
http://apod.nasa.gov/diamond_jubilee/debate_1920.html

PP Block 5, Seite 415

Thank you for the information.

Savio
Dear Billy
I refer to the contents of the new TJ regarding the “Feeding of Five Thousand”, where it involved totally only 51 persons and 15 loaves of bread and 30 fishes.

However, in contact 207, it was mentioned that the total people was 250, where there were only 40 men, others were woman and children, and Jmmanuel fed them with five loaves and two fishes after exercising his power of consciousness.
My question being: Did Jmmanuel exercise his consciousness power and for what purpose?
Salome
Savio

The numbers in contact 207 are false, the ones in the TJ are correct. No, Jmmanuel did not exercise conciousness powers in that event because there was enough food around for the few people, and who knows, perhaps some among those people were not hungry. 

Memo00
Hello dear Billy
Some years ago i had the opportunity to see some strange black things flying in the sky. I would like to know if you know what they are. They look very similar to these objects that were recorded flying over Tel Aviv, Israel in 1997: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cTBq1mFzk
I saw them on three different occasions here in Mexico (in different years).
They are black and appear to have protuberances, they traveled horizontally (approximately at the height of the clouds, sometimes they "hid" in them) until they disappeared. What really caught my attention is that they travelled lets say from point A to point B were i could no longer see them but then a few seconds later they where again in point A or in another very far place which they could not been if they were balloons. Also once i saw how a commercial airplane passed close to the object and it emitted a something like a light.
Thank you for your time and sorry for the long post, salome.

Billy did not occupy himself with this issue.

Luigi
Hello Billy and Christian.
Since the Law of Love is not translated yet and my Deutsch is not good enough I have to ask here.
If one loves his/her couple but has desires towards another person. Is that wrong? Is it a betrayal (infidelity)? What should one make out of it? Could you explain what exactly should be understood as fidelity within a couple? Is it sexual fidelity or is it only about the feelings towards each other? I'm asking because of the constant struggle between desire and love.
Thank you!
Salome

This depends on the individual situation. Basically, Treue (faithfulness) means being open and honest, being connected with the partner, being supportive, not cheating, etc.

Borthwey
Hello Billy. You said on an interview, or at least the dubbing seemed to, that the buildings on Erra were either domed or helical. Is this correct?
If yes, could you give some additional details, like...
Could it be said then that generally, the lower buildings were domed and the higher ones helical?
Was the diameter constant or were the helices thinner at the top like cones?
Can you give an estimate of width and height of these helices, or the proportion between the two?
Where on the helical structure were the windows, if there were any to be seen?

\blueThe Plejaren houses and buildings are not quadratic or rectangular, but round, and could be roughly compared with the Roman houses with an atrium in the centre. The houses/buildings are round and covered by a cupola/dome which collects the rainwater.}

Jacob
Hello Billy,
I am wondering about the following: In Holland it happens a lot that when people are buried, that after 10 or 20 years, their grave is being lifted to make place for ‚new’ people.
Usually the bones end up in a mass grave.
Now its my assumption that the skeleton as a whole has a stronger fluidal ‚footprint’ then just the bones scattered all over the place. I am personally thinking that as long the bones exist the fluidal forces still exist and the new personality can make a connection with those forces.
My question is basically this: Does it affect the fluidal forces of a skeleton when its buried in a mass grave as I described, can you give a detailed answer about my assumption/question?
Salome,
Jacob

The fluidal forces are weakened if the bones are buried in a mass grave, but they can still be connected.

Andrew_hua
Dear Eduard Meier
Regarding the mental fluidalforces and their storage within the bones, is this occurring such that an individual's mental fluidalforces are also being stored in the bones of others, particularly in the case of a lifelong couple who are spending a lot of time together, or is this storage process an absolutely personal one?

Fluidal forces in human beings are limited to the person, i.e. they are individual only.

Newinitiation
Hello Billy and Christian
My question is once the spirit enters the embryo on the 21st day how long into the pregnancy does the foetus have to be before it can interact with the parents even just at a subconscious and unconscious level with the stimulus that the parents provide for him/her whether in thoughts, voice/sound, feelings or touch?
Thank you
Matt lee

During pregnancy it is a one-way process from the mother and father etc. to the fetus, i.e. the fetus only receives. This happens unconsciously and non-consciously. These „outside impulses“ are building the Grundcharakter (basic character), followed by the Erziehungs- and Selbsterziehungscharakter (educational and self-educational character).

Norm
Dear Billy,
President Barack Obama, is not enforcing current United States IMMIGRATION LAWS. The USA borders are now wide open. Does he not understand the worlds poor will be coming? Adding up to millions of new people and crash the US welfare system!
(Message edited by scott on July 26, 2014)

Unfortunately, through the influencing of his counsellors etc., Barak Obama has changed during his time in office and has exchanged his original notions etc.

Jedaiah
Greetings Billy,
What exact method(s) should one undertake to continue improving their telepathic capability / understanding?

Meditating, learning, exercising (which differs from person to person).

Tony_q
Dear Billy,
My question is this. During a Pentra meditation at a passive meeting both myself and Anton Hahnekamp experienced something unusual. We were both sitting very close to the meditation pyramid and during the meditation I experienced a series of visual patterns that occurred in a particular order. At first I thought I was imagining it at the beginning of the meditation but as I tried to clear my mind and focus only on the word Pentra the visualizations increased in intensity so I just observed them. It appeared to be a glowing x type shape which was radiating energy, this then gradually transformed into what I can only describe as a series of waves as if watching the ocean coming in. It lasted for the duration of the meditation and was very pleasant.
When I spoke to Anton about it afterwards he was very surprised as he said he saw the same thing.None of the core group members we spoke to could explain this to us. Is there anything you could tell me about this experience that occurred. How is it possible that we both saw the same thing during the meditation?
Many thanks. Tony Quinn

This could be a sign of a deeper meditative state. The symbols and patterns etc. being experienced in meditation have to be explained – and investigated – by each person himself or herself.

Jan
Dear Billy,
while many esoteric, new-age and alternative directions are booming nowadays, quite a lot people from these circles generally realize that the reincarnation is real thing. Many of them, however, as a result, very oft claim their beliefs about alleged facts from their past lives etc.
My question is: How many years roughly do you reckon it may take until people here on Earth in general progress so far so that they themselves conscious realize and ever realistically evaluate flashbacks from their past lives?
Thank you for your answer.
Salome
Jan

Generally this will need several millennia, but can be sped up through meditation, which could bring results in 10, 20, 30 or 50 years, depending on the efforts. But in order to be successful really deep meditation is necessary. It could be possible in 8 years if the person is constantly meditating (with breaks only for eating and sleeping).

Learnmore12
Hello Mr. Meier,
This is my first time writing to you. It is a great pleasure to have come to know about you and your mission. I feel like I found treasure on earth! Thanks for all the wonderful work you are doing selflessly for the sake of humankind.

My question is about a monk and priest who lived in Kerala, India, known as Geevarghese Mar Gregorios (1848-1902). He is called the patron saint of Orthodox Syrian christian church. He lived a life of discipline, simplicity, humility, and love and respect for his fellow beings. During his lifetime, he has performed many amazing feats, such as, healing of sick (others and himself), parting of clouds during a photo session of himself (the only picture taken of him during a cloudy day), feeding many hungry pilgrims at a time when food was scarce, and many other things. During his younger days, he contracted the deadliest version of smallpox for which there was no treatment available in those days. He said he had a vision of Mary (Jmmanuel's mother) who told him that he would get well soon. Soon thereafter he got better and was cured of his illness.
My question is how was he able to perform all these amazing things? Is it the power of his positive thoughts? Thanks and best regards.
Anne

Billy has not heard about that monk.
A vision of Mary? That‘s a deceptive religious imagination.

Ramirez
Greetings Dear Billy,
In the past you mentioned a reprocessing operation of the life force energy which takes place on planets ..... is this carried out by some sort of naturally occurring procedure within or above the surface of the planet or is it connected to interdimensional entities variously called orbs and or other classes of light structures which are constantly present near the ground, in the upper atmosphere and further out in space ?
Cheers.

Reprocessing operation of the life force energy? What do you mean by this?

Joe
Billy,
Does it effect a human being's next incarnation in any way if in the previous incarnation the body of the human being was cremated instead of buried?

No.
Only the fluidal forces of the former personality are not accessible anymore since they have been eliminated through fire.

Blake_p
Billy;
Why does it seem that the creation favors the positive even though it is completely equalized with both positive and the negative?
Meaning, through our countless lives we are encouraged to follow the laws and recommendations which are inherently good and facilitates a righteously lived life. And every person who lives,will have to progress through many lives to merge with the Creation,which is inevitable no matter what. So it seems as if the Creation favors one side over the other, in a sense that if we are here to provide Creation with information through living and experiencing,why wouldn't people just live lives whether they are positive lives or negative,and after a certain time you merge back and all the information is taken just the same. So since we live far more positive lives to progress through evolution,does that mean that the Creation is inherently good or favors the one side?
Blake P
(Message edited by scott on July 26, 2014)

Creation has no personality, cannot feel joy or be disappointed or prefer someone or somebody, nor does Creation think. Creation is pure-spiritual energy.
Everything which exists within Creation has been created according to the creational laws which, in turn, have been created by Creation through an impulse.

Marcela
Dear Billy and Christian:
Regarding the clocks at the SSSC, possibly there was a huge magnetic field at that point at the center Now my question is: They say that when we die, the body losses immediately 24 grams of weight. Is this an myth or a real fact, that explains that something leaves the body when we die? Thank you!
Marcela

Billy doesn’t know about that „story“. The spritual energy is weightless, the detached spirit-form will have no measurable effect on the body.

Marbar
Billy,
I have been interested in the Ouija board for years. I found the following information from Wikipedia.
The Ouija board also known as a spirit board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" (occasionally), and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It uses a planchette (small heart-shaped piece of wood) or movable indicator to indicate the spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a séance. Participants place their fingers on the planchette, and it is moved about the board to spell out words. "Ouija" has become a trademark that is often used generically to refer to any talking board.
Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890, the Ouija board was regarded as a harmless parlor game unrelated to the occult until American Spiritualist Pearl Curran popularized its use as a divining tool during World War.
People have been using this type of board in China since 1100 A.D. and in the 19th century in the U.S. , but many people who use this board claims that it can contact spirits or demons. Now, I and many people know there is no such thing as demons.

My Question: Is there any danger involved by playing with the Ouija board?
Salome,
MarBar

Yes, there is danger involved because people believe in positive AND negative effects (= delusion).

Remr
Dear Billy,
What is the particular benefit gained from adhering to a meditation schedule, where one performs the same meditation at the same time of day, every day? In other words, why does it matter to always do it at the same time?
Salome,
Rem

It is not necessary to adhere to a meditation schedule. What’s important is meditation in itself. Perhaps a meditation schedule may help some persons to regularly meditate (so they do not forget to meditate).

Getknowledge
Hello
I am not fluent in German. I can read and meditate with only one sentence or phrase at a time, for example, one line from the meditation from clear site, the 7 point meditation, or the spirit prayer in german.
Regarding the evolution code, is it as effective by reading just one line vs a paragraph, a pamphlet or an entire book? Further more, since German is phonetically similar to the Lyran language, how does Billy's texts have a code but other german texts don't? And is it in all of Billy's written material including articles, contact notes, etc..? Thanks!
Tien

The code has an effect in each part of the text, but what matters is that one makes an effort.
The code has an effect without any coercion. It is a „feines Drängen“, a „fine pushing“.
The free will is always guaranteed.
The code is in the Spirit Lessons, in the spiritual teaching books, in booklets (A5 and A6 format), but not in den Contact notes.

Grantman
Hi Christian and Billy,
In the current time on Earth, what profession or career is most effective and has the greatest potential to change Earth for the better? For example,
a businessman, an intellectual, a politician, a scientist, or a doctor? Or is it wrong to choose a career based on how much it can "change the world", as humanity will only change through the conscious recognition and cognition of each individual, and any material gains will be short lived?

What matters is how one is applying the creational laws and recommendations in one’s own life and towards others, and whether or not one is living according to them and, thereby, is acting as a model.

(Note by CF: The bad situation on our Earth is to a great extent caused by businessmen, intellectuals, politicians, scientists and also doctors, among many other professionals and fanatics etc. etc.)

Historeed
Herr Meier,
My newphew is fluent in the German language and is helping me learn German. Would it be inappropriate or proselytizing to have him help me read the spiritual teaching materials?
Matthew Reed

No, that would be appropriate. Your nephew can maintain his own opinion and is free to think about what he reads. He could even gain much valuable.

Scott

Post Number: 2480
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

If by chance genetic engineers are able to extend the human life span hundreds of years, can the human spirit maintain its connection with the human body for this greater period of time, or is there a limit on how long the spirit can be connected to the human before it returns to the fine matter world? Can the human consciousness cope with this increased time which it must function if the life span is increased in a fairly short period of time?

Thank you
Salome
Scott

Matt

Post Number: 447
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Regarding the spiritual teachings.

"The [negative] behaviour of an individual is able to be contagious to many others, because the human brain, respectively, the thoughts proceeding from out of the consciousness and the feelings resulting from them are able to infect one another."

I see many negative behaviours and faults in people that I do not want to affect or influence me. I have enough of my own faults.

And some aspects/parts of the spiritual teachings are about the need of learning through our daily close interactions with other people, partners and friends.

My question is does one really need close interactions with other people to learn these aspects of the spiritual teachings and is there anything wrong with predominantly living a loners life if one desires that?

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 443
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Herr Meier,

Recently I realized that life is worth living more than just superficially, that every moment of life, no matter how horrible, is quite valuable to our spirit for its own growth. This brings to mind another pressing question: since the quality of the state of living is not such a factor in the value of life to a spirit, is it possible to live our long succession of lives, 60-80 million years of incarnate living, in a utopian society, in a gentle, pleasant, peaceful community, or must we spend most of our time incarnate overcoming the difficulties and facing the challenges such as what we so commonly find here on Earth?

There is phrase I remember from childhood: "Into every life a little rain must fall.” We tend to think that challenges and difficulties either overwhelm us, or build our character and make us stronger. In considering reincarnation, almost automatically we expect the same process to be true for lifetimes - that spirits face challenges in their succession of incarnate existences which help to open up the spirit to it’s own sense of wisdom and depth of understanding. However, in the spirit of questioning everything, perhaps this too should be questioned.

To restate the question: In order to evolve and grow in consciousness, over the course of the spirit’s 60-80 million years of incarnate existence, must the spirit grow from hardships and challenges, or does it make no difference if the spirit lives its succession of lives in a pleasant, utopian environment, free from torturous pains ?
Life

Vincent

Post Number: 130
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In Contact Report 251 it says that in 10 billion years time our dead Sun, it's planets and satellites will be swallowed by a Black Hole and later (no time given) this Black Hole will explode and develop into new Galaxies.

Is this Black Hole the Central Black Hole of the Milkdromeda Galaxy that will explode and develop into new Galaxies?

Thanks!

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard Meier

When it comes to the eradication of dangerous pathogens should we be destroying all known samples of these, or is it worthwhile to be storing some, as is being done with the smallpox virus in Russia and the USA, for scientific learning?

Andrew

Truthseeker

Post Number: 366
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Would you know anything concerning reported sightings of humanoid dogs or rather dog people, or dogmen seen in the forested areas of England, Germany and possibly even in Switzerland and Romania, as is also reported sightings in both North and South America. Reports involving a half human and half dog like creature or creatures that look something similar to that of a werewolf that lives in the woods.

Assuming they exist, Would you know what these creatures are all about and if they are friendly or not?

Thanks,
James Truthseeker

Marcela

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy and Christian:
You mentioned that the fluidal forces are destroyed when the body of a dead person is cremated. Why are fluidal forces important for the next reincarnation?
Thank you very much.
Salome gan niijber omedan. Friede sei mit den Menschen.
Marcela

Corey

Post Number: 694
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Jmmanuel study Palibuddhisimus (contact 355) when Jmmanuel lived in the far east & India studying knowledge and secrets in his younger days learning from wise and knowledgable ones named masters, before he became a prophet (TJ 2011 edition 29:24)?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ramirez

Post Number: 1040
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez
Greetings Dear Billy,
In the past you mentioned a reprocessing operation of the life force energy which takes place on planets ..... is this carried out by some sort of naturally occurring procedure within or above the surface of the planet or is it connected to interdimensional entities variously called orbs and or other classes of light structures which are constantly present near the ground, in the upper atmosphere and further out in space ?

Cheers.

Reprocessing operation of the life force energy? What do you mean by this?

By this i mean that when persons and or any other living things induct then utilize this energy it becomes a partially spent force similar to electricity requiring a recharging of effective potential.

Whilst there may be more than sufficient throughout the universe for the needs of all living things it's not quite fully unlimited in that after use by living organisms small quantities are in a partially discharged state requiring a mechanism by which it becomes again fully charged for reuse.}
Cheers.

Tony_q

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Many thanks the answering my last question. My current question is this:
When meditating if one percieves symbols how does one determine if they are delusions or something else? If I had not shared the experience with Anton during the meditation I spoke of before I would have considered it a type of fantastical mind wandering and tried to avoid the experience repeating.
Salome.
Tony Quinn.

Hazel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding someone who has persistent bad thoughts of people, like images of harming them or vulgarities, in the form of obsessive compulsive disorder. Psychologists say that everyone has these thoughts and they are part of human nature. How evil are these thoughts considered to be? and can the other person sense these thoughts if they are strong enough? What can be done to reduce the frequency of these thoughts? In gratitude, Salome.

Joe

Post Number: 306
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

According to James Deardorff, about 85% of the Bible contains false information. Could you please, if possible, tell what what percentage of the Quran contains false information?

Earthling

Post Number: 860
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy and Christian

Billy, I received the following correspondence from an old, very good friend of mine; could you please explain how such a thing works?

Thank you very much.

=================================================

"And my dad. Shortly after his death, a writer for OCEAN Magazine emailed me and told me that a gentleman with her wanted to talk with me. She described my father exactly. She communes with those who have passed, has since childhood, never commercially as she does not believe in making money from this. I called her and she said he was with her right then and would talk through her. So she slowly related what he had to say and the words were words that he would use, very specific words. And he mentioned a few things that happened way back in my early childhood that I barely remembered. She knew nothing at all about any of that, nor anything at all about my father. One of the things that he said was that he was not dead, not gone. His body died but his spirit exists. And he will always be with me, every moment. Since, she has called me relating messages, saying such things as "There is a box right near where you are working, right by your desk, that he wants you to open. Something metal. There is something metal he is referring to." She knows nothing of my office nor of where I live. And he never did, never visited here and never asked anything about it here. I looked and looked and could not imagine what she was referring to. A day or two later I found it. It was right next to my desk. It was a jewelry box from my childhood packed away inside a larger box with other items. In it were coins from all over the world that he brought to me from his travels when I was a child along with jewelry he gave me then. Other such things, many others, have occurred too."
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Edmundo

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I want to ask, what is good way to protect ourselves against mosquitos, ticks, fleas, chiggers, and many other biting insects and arachnids. They can carry dangerous diseases like Lyme borreliosis, Encephalitis, Malaria etc.
There are on the market insect repellents based on DEET (N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide) but probably it can harm human health too.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and Christian

Besides eating a wholesome well balanced diet, what could the mother do for her unborn child growing in her womb to help him develop the best he can before birth.
What is the decisive element and factor to a healthy development of the unborn child growing inside the mother's stomach?

Matt lee

Mahigitam

Post Number: 571
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

When I recently looked into some of the Apollo-Soyuz pictures & others that were published in Guido's 'Und sie fliegen doch!' & also in CR 31 (PPKB 1), I found that 11 outer space pictures are certainly falsified and have been traced back to NASA animation (early 1970's), Russian documentaries (1969 & 1972),..etc - all of which were produced before your Great Journey in July 1975. Some pictures are of spacecrafts that were not even in space during your Great Journey. For example Salyut-1 in your photos was from a frame of a documentary made in 1972 and the Soyuz 4-Soyuz 5 coupling photo was from a frame in a documentary made in 1969.

CF has already received a shortened german version of my analysis and you may want to look into it, if you haven't already seen it. Now, my questions are:

1. Would there be any explanation (by you or/and Plejaren) on this discrepancy, just like the explanations which were given in earlier times on similar anamolies - Asket-Nera, Universal Barrier, WCUFO,..etc ?

2. Would these pictures be removed entirely or would they be published as-it-is which would give the obvious message that they are genuine ?
(Of course any of the above actions could only take place after you or Plejaren analyse the pictures once again & confirm their source.)

If possible, many are interested to know how this has even occurred when Ptaah around 2002 strictly ensured that no fake pictures would enter into PPKBs as this statement by Hans George Lanzendorfer from FIGU special bulletin 20 clearly states:

"In the year 2001, Guido was asked by “Billy” to make some of the photos available for publication in the corrected Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Report Block...For the publication in the Contact Report Block, it was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified by Schmid, whereby the aforesaid falsification, for a logical reason, found no use.”
www.ufoprophet.blogspot.in
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."

Pavani

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Meier,

The following was your reply to my question as to why has Quetzal destroyed all the 11 San Francisco Earthquake Photos when only one was found to be similar to an illustration from a magazine.

"It was Quetzal’s decision because he was angry about the circumstances."

I would like to know, what were the circumstances that made Quetzal angry about ?

Was he angry about the coincidence that an identical illustration has appeared in a magazine published much earlier with the aid of BAAWI's impulses ? If so, then Quetzal could have just taken that specific identical photograph and let the rest 10 photographs be published which according to Quetzal:
"89. ...nothing to object against this, for thereby very many people would then leave San Francisco and settle elsewhere before the catastrophe arises.
90. This would save very many human lives." }

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 26
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Meier,

How far into the future can be seen what will happen with a person with certainty. Plejaren were able to see quite far that you will loose your hand, marry and divorce your wife and other events with high precision. If your future is not set in stone how it is possible at the same time to see what will happen unavoidably?

Marbar

Post Number: 269
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

Ever since Barack Obama got elected, racial tensions between Blacks and Whites in the U.S. have gotten worse. Everytime when a Black person moves into a neighborhood where the majority of Whites takes residence, the Whites will fear the Black. Sometimes, they will not come out when they see the Black person outside just going for a walk, even if the Black person have no intention of hurting or robbing people or is not trying to cause fear. To make it worse, the Whites would move out of the neighborhood.

In Chicago, Black on Black crime is the worst. Not once Barack Obama has gone to Chicago and spoke out against the violence that is going on there. It seems like the only time a Black life has value if that life was taken away by a White person. And, Obama seems to live by this delusion. Ever since Obama got elected, it seems like he only helped Whites, Hispanics/Latinos, Asians, and Middle Easterns. Yet, he has done absolutely nothing for Blacks. As a result, there are some Blacks saying: “If any Black continues to support Barack Obama is a fool.” IN the U.S., it seems like these politicians only use Black people for political gain and when the Blacks need something, they are left out in the rain. Now my question:

Is there anything stopping Barack Obama from truly helping Blacks?

,MarBar

Savio

Post Number: 757
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for making the original teaching of Jmmanuel available to mankind.

It would be great if the original teaching, encounters and life stories of the mystified prophet Elijah (Elias) can be make available as well, it will then solve all the legends and mysteries around the prophet once and for all.

My question being: Other than prophet Jmmanuel, would you intend to do the same for prophet Elijah ?

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Norm

Post Number: 1532
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Since your personality dissolves at the moment of death. How do you know your dead?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page