Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 29, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through December 29, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 584
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Michael Horn

Since you have admitted to the fact that the articles you presented - as "STRONG, IRREFUTABLE, IRON CLAD, SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" of the case - are not the first-time publications in the media, I have nothing to disagree with you there. I have already presented adequate evidence that refutes your mythical foundational claims of Meier's prophetic accuracy - sentence numbering & Meier having access to scientific information.
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/#Foolproof_Authentication_System
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/#Meier_has_no_access_to_Scientific_Information

From, now on I will respond only to the claims made on evidence as it is futile to have any rational discussion when there is no judge/moderator and the parties disagree on the standards, criteria and the methodlogy.

"A-bomb/ozone damage, etc."
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Atom_Bomb_CFCs_Bromine_Ozone_Hole

"Mercury's core"
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Planet_Mercury_is_Shrinking

"twin craters in the Atlantic, etc."
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Atlantic_Ocean_Impact_Craters

"Mars"
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Water_Life_on_Planet_Mars

"connection between earthquakes and extracting petroleum/gas AND from dams and large cities, etc."
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Connections_between_Earthquakes_Volcanoes_to_Mining_Damming_of_waters_OilGas_Extraction_etc

"Easter Island Red hats"
Read this:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/analysis-of-contact-reports-1-100/#Easter_Island_Mysteries_Statues_Red_hats

All the so-called "prophetic/predictive evidence" in this link (http://theyfly.com/A-Sampling-of-Evidence.html) has been addressed above. Hope I didn't miss anything :-)

"Io being the most volcanically active body in the system, etc."

In all earlier FIGU publications of CRs, it was published as this:
60/ The moon Io itself, about which you said something, moreover is the most volcano-active planetary body in the solar system.

Only in PPKB 3, 2004 it is published as this:
63. The moon Io, of which you said something, is, by the way, the most volcanically active planetary body in the Jupiter system.

Since PPKBs are the recent and the "most accurate ones" your argument is refuted by Meier himself. Even if we consider the content in the old editions as true, Stuart Robbins has addressed this Io issue here: http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/shownotes_090.php
Besides, there is no objective evidence to support that CR 115 was ever written & distributed to public on the same day of the ET contact.

Since your "methodology" does not care or consider these contradictions and counter-evidence, I am not anymore surprised by your claims that these are "STRONG, IRREFUTABLE, IRON CLAD, SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" of the case.
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Michael_horn

Post Number: 951
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

With all of this desperate flailing around, you still avoid the crucial issue - which would get you thrown out of "court" for doing so - actual EVIDENCE establishing means, motive and opportunity. Where do you show Meier's proven ACCESS to the information?

So as far as "the parties disagree on the standards, criteria and the methodlogy", there are RULES of evidence, one doesn't have the luxury of making up their own rules.

Pointing to similar statements, to someone saying "this MAY cause", to articles or books, etc. - that you were only just able to find through recent internet searches, etc. - still doesn't show Meier's access to the information. Please, PLEASE, show his access…just like you'd have to do in a trial situation, not in your imaginary "he could have" world.

Real life and real life investigation aren't just…sitting in front of your computer making wild, unsubstantiated accusations.. - as I think you have really helped to make very clear to most people here.

But now that you've painted yourself into that corner, if someone said that you have an article in your home that appears to be almost indentical to one that was stolen from their own home…how would YOU prove YOUR innocence? Really. How would you go about doing it?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 952
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After again looking at Mahigitam's lengthy information, I am struck by something that he, in his determination to prove Meier a hoaxer, has apparently failed to notice, i.e. how much of an UNBELIEVABLE amount work would have been required by Meier himself to gather together all of the information, most of which was of course not available to him at the time - and woven it into these CRs.

Now, considering the fact that the physical evidence has been repeatedly authenticated, the eyewitnesses huge in number (many of whom took and all passed lie detector tests), etc., etc., the singular determination of Mahigitam to make it all a lie and a hoax - which is, again, exactly what he's attempting - is most remarkable.

All he has to do of course - ALL he has to do - is to prove that Meier indeed had the means, motive an opportunity, the access (let alone the time in the non-computer, non-internet age). Isn't it funny that, to date, we're unaware of any and all of the frequent, lengthy trips Meier would have had to have taken to acquire all of this, largely obscure other documentation? Or perhaps is THAT was he was doing on his sojourns with the Plejaren? Oooops, they really do exist!

This is undoubtedly HUGELY frustating for Mahigitam. Here he was setting himself up to be the "fastest gun in the west" but…reality had other plans for him. What if HE had to do his research…with only one hand - and he didn't have a computer - and had all the rest of the other demands on his time, as Meier did? Where would he find all of the obscure papers that published theories about things that Meier published as facts, which were only later corroborated?

What if he had to re-enact the "crime"? What if he had to take the REAL time that Meier would have HAD to have taken, running around the world in search of all of this information - for reasons unknown? After all, Mahigitam points to the unlikelihood that scientists would listen to someone with a sixth-grade education. So why (let alone HOW, of course) would he do it and with what money, etc.?

Honestly, this IS the kind of stuff that can drive an overconfident, covert, agenda driven person to insanity. They dare not consider…reality. They dare not even attempt to deal with MMO. To do so is reduce oneself to a state of gibbering incoherence because the only logical, real world answer is that…Meier's telling the truth.

Perhaps Mahigitam doesn't think the information in itself is all that remarkable. Still, he can't account for how Meier acquired it. Read his lengthy pages and you'll see how much he tries to force things together, while overlooking the HOW of it all.

No, when it comes to making a case for something - more accurately AGAINST SOMEONE, their honesty, character and truthfulness - then you better damn well be able to absolutely answer the question that any…CHILD would ask, "HOW did he do all that?"

And as you'll see, as we've already seen, Mahigitam doesn't have a clue. And that's because to try to answer it is to make oneself look more preposterous, since there isn't a reasonable explanation other than what Meier has given and certainly Mahigitam will do everything to try to conceal the fact that we KNOW that he certainly has NO explanation, reasonable or otherwise.

This, my friends, is a work of art the likes of which our friend Mahigitam is most likely to be the…LAST person to appreciate.

Oh my.

Scott

Post Number: 2506
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,

I think at this point this conversation doesn't seem to be going anywhere and the comments are becoming more cutting and critical. No one can change another person and to point out the failings of ones logic or lack of is non productive and can bare no good fruit after a certain period of time. If you guys would like to continue with this dialogue please do so somewhere else. The other moderators and myself are in agreement no more posts will be accepted concerning this subject.

Thank you
Scott-Moderator

Votan

Post Number: 259
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2014 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes it is a bit boring as nothing is achieved by going on and on and not achieving anything.

Let us focus to make this world a netter place to live.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 953
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2014 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our NEW Billy Meier documentary, The Spiritual Teaching in Everyday Life, with Meier answering questions about:

Virtues to Develop · Human Relationships · Children & Families · Egoism Pro & Con · Women & the Future · Changing the Prophecies · The Spiritual Teaching & Evolution · The Effects of Swinging-Waves on People · Safety in the Northern & Southern Hemispheres · How to Safely Reduce Overpopulation · Realities of Artificial Insemination · Interracial Relationships · Combating Terrorism & Racism · Cause & Effect · Understanding Your Dreams · The Might of the Thoughts · The Truth about Mohammed’s Wives · Sinking Islands Due to Rising Seas · Fights & Challenges in the Plejaren Federation · Plejaren Education · Plejaren Use of Drugs & Medication · The Different Roles of the Father & Mother…and much more!

...is here:

http://www.scubbly.com/store/they+fly%21/

With easy to read English subtitles, German language.

Vincent

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2014 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MH,

Thanks! It was another great Meier documentary/interview!

I did not understand why Billy said that walking barefoot (without shoes) is the best. It may be the best but it is not practical or safe. It is not safe walking barefoot anywhere outside because of sharp pricks, infections and insects. The only place I can think is safe for walking barefoot is inside our homes.

btw, I was surprised when Billy spoke about all the failures of setting up a Figu group in the US. He said "The only person who really stuck to case (in the US) for 25, 30 years is Michael Horn"

Good on ya! :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is off topic but I hope the moderators can understand.

Just out of curiosity Michael were you informed by Billy or did you ask him about your past life connection to the mission and who or what you were previously as in 1 of 144,228 or 144,207, 1 of 200 scientists or sub leader under various different Gods or a God yourself, benefactor, creator overlord, Lyrian, Vegan (not vegetarian), plejaren, Giza Intelligence & Co, 4000 Bardanian, Sirian, Atlantian, Muian, Martian, Malonian, Nissanian (where's Toyota), Hyperborian, Beta Centaurian, Akartian etc?

Matt lee

Joe

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Did Billy really say that walking barefoot is the best? I find that a little hard to believe. But I'm assuming that he gave a reason why. He probably meant indoors, not outdoors. But still I wouldn't want to walk barefoot indoors, especially if there is no carpet.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 954
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Vincent. Regarding going barefoot, well, we were made and born that way, all of the world once walked barefoot and al arge part still does. It's well know that it stimulates reflex and nerve points and has even recently been medically endorsed, theere's an Earthing/Grounding "movement" - pardon the pun - afoot. Certainly the environmnet and terrain play a part but overall it's desirable and beneficial to health. Meier goes into it a bit in the Psyche.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1091
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Truth About Mohammed's Wives ..... all 11 of them. Should be interesting :-)

But for now something unusual .... 5.11 minute jazz composition called 11 Wives written by a Jewish musician in dedication to The Prophet ...... it's a great piece of music presented live ...... if you like that sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1hjQkpg24
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 955
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yes.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 956
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Regarding walking barefoot, I'm beginning to wonder if a lot of people here think they were born…with shoes on. Really, start reading about foot reflexology. Also see this link: http://www.earthing.com, read/listen to their book, etc. I can tell you form lots of personal experience that Meier was understating the benefits. Find a nice park, beach, yard, etc. - put your feet on the ground and it will also help to balance those of us who spend to much time…in their heads.

Joe

Post Number: 329
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Yes... to what?

Vincent

Post Number: 222
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re - "> Yes."

Hi again MH,

Can you tell us briefly what Billy told you about your past life's and connection to the mission? :-)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 957
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It goes back a long time and, for some ubnknown reason, I can't remember that long ago.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey that's as coy as you can get but I understand knowing the skeptidiots will latch onto whatever you say you were in your previous life and twist it into the looney tune category claiming 'Michael Horn claims he was an ET scientist working for ET Gabriel in one of his previous life ha ha what next well to the asylum they say'

Blake_p

Post Number: 273
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

In "The Psyche", Billy speaks about walking around barefoot for a couple of different reasons.
One,he talks about how he walked most of his miles through his journeys with thinly soled shoes on,even in rough terrain,so that the ground/rocks,etc,could massage the soles of his feet naturally,which in turn helps many diverse functions of the body and organs,etc, be healthy and function at normal or better levels. This is also connected to pressure points,and overall,goes back to ur-ancient times when Nokodemion first created this science,and which was picked up later and attributed to the Chinese as acupuncture and or other names.

Secondly, walking barefoot would obviously help preform this exercise in a more direct manner since you have no shoes on,and are directly feeling the curves of the ground,a natural massaging takes place. Something to think about, not everything is so literal, meaning, you should obviously use discression when walking barefoot on anything. The obviousness being,walking barefoot on your front yard or a park would be better than walking through a construction site.

Scott

Post Number: 2507
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also if walking is not possible, massaging the bottom of the foot can suffice.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 637
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Thursdays, I get together with several friends and we train martial arts while having discussions about science, the universe, history and even extraterrestrial possibilities and existence.

One of my friends is a recently retired Northrup Grumman scientist with whom I get to practice some German.

He explained at one point, because we train barefooted, that it is very good to have a direct connection to the Earth. He also mentioned something about ionization.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 958
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Well New, it's more of a concern to me that they don't find out that I used to do a…lounge act on a mother ship, shuttling tourists from Arcturus between Alpha Centuri and Barnard's Star.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1285
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about an encore Michael

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page