Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 04, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through January 04, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 959
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would but they only booked me for 2.6 million light year run...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1286
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha good one

Imamovic

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

I see that you have quiet a list of selling items about Eduard, how do you do it?

Do you go to Switzerland, make an interview and then sell it to us?

Regards,

Acriasis

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I have a question of which some input would be appreciated. A nephew of mine has put together a ufo festival in Utah, United States, which is scheduled for August of 2015, but knows very little about the most important case of all time, other than what i have shared with him and what links i provided him to learn for himself. I would like to present and/or have a table with information there about the evidence, person, and valuable information contained within the contact reports and spiritual teaching, of which i feel would be better than perhaps the charlatans my nephew has on his list for presentations, which i have not yet discussed with him, due to it only being January.
Is there a place i need to contact first and foremost like SSSC, to share this valuable information at this public festival without having any copyright problems? and also is there a good way to do this without harming peoples free-will, but still being true to the point even if harsh words are needed? Your thoughts on this will help me greatly in my endeavor to wake people up to think for themselves and learn of true knowledge most valuable.
Saalome,
Marcus

Michael_horn

Post Number: 960
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Imamovic, Yes, that's some of what I've done. Others are presentations I and others have given, etc.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 961
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> MArcus, You can also suggest that your cousin gets in touch with me.

Imamovic

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH, so basically you make profit out of the teachings.

To hear an interview for 25 dollars is ridiculous, where I live people work two full days for that amount of money.

Private presentations that's fine, but simply asking Eduard questions on camera and then selling that for 25 dollars, that's just profiteering to me! Are you living of of this?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 962
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imamovic,

I see, you're basically one of those entitled people who thinks that what everyone else does should be free…to YOU.

Let me take the time to explain this to you, though you barely deserve it.

I live in…the USA. Meier lives in…Switzerland. To go to Switzerland from here means that I actually have to…BUT AN AIRLINE TICKET. As well as rent a car, rent a hotel, buy food, etc.

A new camera and other equipment had to be purchased for the filming as well.

When I LEAVE where I live, I'm not conducting any business here.

Oh yeah, I absolutely DO sell things that I produce, at my own expense and at the expense of any others who donate to the productions.

I should also add that my work is pretty much full time for me - six to seven days per week - WITHOUT compensation, as in voluntary…do you do THAT in YOUR country too? That includes not only any film producing but also writing blogs, articles, doing media interviews, live presentations, filling and shipping any orders for products, answering international correspondence, hassling with debunkers and skeptics and…addressing arrogant assumptions from the life-inexperienced, such as yourself.

In other words, my status with FIGU is essentially that of a Land Group.

Now of course I could tell you more but I think perhaps the best use of YOUR time concerning this matter is to make sure that YOU are doing something productive to earn whatever money you can where YOU live.

I hope that clarifies it a bit.

Vincent

Post Number: 227
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imamovic,

It's unfortunate that where you live people get paid that little. The system is not fair. Where do you live btw?

I live in Australia and the minimum adult hourly wage here is around $18 an hour. So $25 for that DVD is not that much. But $25 would be a lot of money for people living in 2nd (or 3rd) world countries.

MH devotes all his time to disseminating the Meier case and he needs his job to earn him a living just like everyone else does. Also keep in mind that Billy and the P's said MH was doing an excellent job and they never said anything bad about what he is doing, unlike Randy Winters who they said was trying to profiteer from the case and was rightly sacked/distanced from.

Savio

Post Number: 770
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Imamovic

>"To hear an interview for 25 dollars is ridiculous"

Yes, it is! As compare to the fund required to produce the film.

Just fly a team of 4 to Switzerland will require over US$6000, the expenses for staying a week over there will required at least US$2000.

Plus the equipment costs, translation costs, editing costs … etc., it will require around at least US$10000 to produce the film, I am sure it requires more …

Hence, it is not about profit, Michael Horn is doing a service here, who knows when a balance can be reached by selling US$25 a copy.

I know the estimates because I am lucky to be one of the team members.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Friday, January 02, 2015 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shame on you Michael for receiving your just pay for your just efforts.
We love the gloaters who make the world a better place to live in whereby because of them we have a lovely society of peoples where those who make the least effort and real contribution are the ones who are rewarded the most.
I think imamovic is a testament to the best that the human beings can be and what they should aspire to become.
Its free for all!
Horay!

Imamovic

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

Apologies your highness, I didnt reconginse you and your 'status' pfff!!!

You are selling contact notes which btw are widely available for free on the internet, and you can preach till tomorrow but you wont justify your wrongdoing, if you want to help the mission do it, but you are sending a msg that money is what you are after!

What you do is making money of someone elses work not your own!

I worked hard and acquired more than 50 books Eduard has written, I do not charge people for telling them valuable things, bcuz that is not my work it is Eduards, he made it all available with his hard work.

Making your own movie is fine, it costs you, you can charge a reasonable amount, but selling contact notes is ridiculous! Sorry, but to me, you're no more then any others who are in it just to make a coin.

Many of us go to Switzerland, should we all start charging for anything we put out there? That is not the mission, never was!!

Hereby I publicly boycott all your products!!

Regards,
DINO

Scott

Post Number: 2508
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dino,

If you don't agree with Michael Horn selling the contact notes etc, your free to choose not to purchase them. Perhaps some people have expressed an interest in having the notes on DVD, versus downloading them etc..Perhaps FIGU should start charging you and everyone for using this forum, after all it costs money to maintain the FIGU Website? Many people contribute to the mission in different ways, but at this time in history, money rules the world and we all have to survive. If FIGU was against what Michael Horn is doing they would have stopped his activities years ago...The printing of the books which you say you purchased, partially comes from money's which people have donated freely to the mission. If FIGU requested money in advance when printing a new book, I doubt many of the books would have been published for you and others to read. The number of hours Michael and others have freely given to the Mission far exceeds the amount they have received in return for their efforts. I think you need to look at the larger picture....

Michael_horn

Post Number: 963
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add to what Savio said,

And of course the executive producer, Ricardo Ralston…who came all the way from Brazil and made the film possible.

A truly international effort.

Str0323

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.

Imamovic, how many human beings have discovered the truth because of your efforts?

Any labor is worth its wages. If Michael Horn's ambitions are only to profit from the spiritual teaching FIGU would have or will tell everyone.

Imamovic, I think you're a troll. Those 50 books you have by Billy Meier surely were not free. From your comments, in my opinion, you need to reread those 50 books.

With respect,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Imamovic

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scot,

Most of the FIGU core members have a full time or at least a part time job next to all their obligations towards the mission. Period.

Savio- if you havent seen, perhaps you may read again, it is ok if you are making a movie, but to charge something that is already widely out there for free of charge! Selling contact notes, unacceptable!

MH- it seems to me that you think of yourself as of higher value, preaching to everyone about who they are and their inabilities, you're breaking not only the Statute of FIGU, but you are breaking the Creational laws by putting yourself up and looking down on everyone else here. Take some time and think about it, think about the spiritual teachings.

Regards,
DINO

Vincent

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I worked hard and acquired more than 50 books Eduard has written, I do not charge people for telling them valuable things,...."

Imamovic, you read 50 of Billy's books and yet you cannot see that what MH is doing is NOT profiteering/wrong or else Billy and the P''s would have stopped him like they did with that profiteer Randy Winters? By calling MH a profiteer is in effect saying that Billy and the P's favoritize people and do not have standards. You learned little from reading Billy's 50 books in my opinion.

You should not even be considering charging people for telling them valuable things from the case because that would be ripping them off if it's done by word of mouth. Unless you spend lots of money and do what MH does but you have no status with FIGU to do that. But if you did, why don't you go do what MH did there and then give it away for free or for peanuts and see how long you could keep doing that.

Vincent

Post Number: 229
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah

85. However, guilty for this are all those who are openly or indirectly your enemies, even those who call themselves your “friends,” but who deceive you and make a PROFIT from your knowledge.

86. Guilty for this are all those, such as all those in Europe, who work in various forms against you and your work.

87. But also guilty for this are Randy Winters, Roberta Brooks, Fred Bell,....

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236

Votan

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dino
Get a life and stop bashing people.You do not have to buy it , so my friend what is your problem.
joe

Imamovic

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps you could practice a bit of neutrality Vincent, no disrespect.

"Wer ungerufen herantritt, ungefragt viel redet und meint, er sei aller Liebling, der ist ein Narr."-OM, Kanon 47, Vers 99

MH- Mjjkael =Der, der fragt, wer wie die Schöpfung sei

rgds,
DINO

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2015 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To insinuate that Michael does what he does (for which a great many people are very thankful) for materialistic reasons is gross. It means for example claiming to be wiser than Ptaah and Billy - because them not understanding Michael’s true motivation. How could those otherwise be full of praise in recent contact notes etc. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_544 After the early days experience of wronging Lee Elders, the Plejarens had stated that they would not make the mistake of second hand and superficial analysis of an earthling’s character and mindset again.

Michael’s work had been a big part of the spiritual wakeup call for me about 1 ½ year ago. Dino, I have just counted own BEAM books, 50+, am halfway through with reading them, slow but intensive speed. One thing is already clear, at the end of our current lives we will still be like kids and junior students of the teachings. Join me in eating some humble pie. Peace.

Vincent

Post Number: 230
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imamovic, thanks for letting me know that you think I am a fool. If I am a fool then what does that make you?

You initially complained to MH about the $25 fee he charges for that Meier interview claiming it was ridiculously overpriced, then MH replied with a successful explanation why it was not, so rather then admit you were wrong there, you switched to complaining about him selling the contact notes and didn't go back to talking about that $25 interview again.

I'm not that much of a fool that I cannot see what you done there, and also what you spiritually lack in doing that there too. It's something you should have first come across in learning Billy's spirit teachings. And you boast that you got/read 50+ of Billy's books.

Imamovic

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2015 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You may have misunderstood, I do not discredit Michaels work, his movies, I only condemn his selling of work which is widely availabe for free.

A youtube user, called Sukofu has published hundreds of videos of Eduards work, all for free for the sake of the mission, and when seeing that someone is selling those contact notes >dass bringt mich ins grinsen!

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page