Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 05, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through October 05, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The previously posted "Happy Face" was not intended for you Tet but for the others who have taken their hard earned time to respond to your remarks!

Show me anywhere where we as a group have tried to shove any of this so called balooza down your throat.

I see no price tags attached or involved, nor is it written that you have to agree with whatever is being discussed or said. But excuse me for saying this but "What Bug just crawled up your ass!"

I see a clear answer to your questions and remarks..."If in doubt or if you wish to have it your way... Go to Burger King!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Hugo

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I used to be into all that new age spiritual stuff like found on reddit forums that Tet pointed out to. After I found the Meier material I realized I been wasting much of my time on new age nonsense. I wish I found the Meier case much earlier.

Kenneth

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Billy’s 123rd contact with Semjase on June 4, 1979; one of the issues that they talked about was Billy’s aircraft travel to the United States. Semjase advised Billy that if he chooses to make this trip, to avoid traveling on large aircraft as negative energy will create problems with the aircraft and cause it to crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=atgR0o3aPcA

Does anybody know specifically what negative energy Semjase is referring too? It apparently was not the Giza Intelligences as they were captured and deported in 1978.

“In May 1978 following their attack upon the SSSC and indirectly upon an invisible Plejaren shield that was installed over the SSSC, they were captured, arrested, deported, stripped of all technology, except for the most basic survival equipment, and permanently incarcerated on a remote prison planet by the Plejaren Federation.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Giza_Intelligences

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well you spent sometime to make that clear Bronzedesk . Im vegan so burger king is out of the question. Im Very glad for coreys remark, and I took time to write out my previous one, though I dont exactly understand why you seem to take it wrong regarding coreys time to respond as he did so elegantly and well. Though I did make a response earlier then this one, and I assume it was rejected in queue which is a common complaint I have with this forum.

Hugo, I am not personally into "new age" and that said, yoga, meditattion, etc are not that. Though like most things in the new age genre, it tends to pick and chose from a large alotment of places. Generally I stay away from that term given the baggage it holds and high relativity to perception if you understand. I made the remark to Michael in his criticism of me that one can easily say the same about him and meier, though that didnt pass queue. While I have been aware of meier for sometime, im only recently getting in his literature such as goblet of truth/contact reports. The style of the goblet tends to not appeal personally while the contact reports do, and in my usual critism, I think rather then billy interacting with whoever, I think others should have that oppertunity! The other reason I tend to linger around what you called new age is simply because it tends to revolve around natural ways of living in a far more interactive way then what figu offers, and thats what I like about reddit. Meier is certainly interesting, but reddit for instance is far more interactive and doing that with say billy or even this forum is much for difficult.

Jokubas, Im not generally satisfied with these forums given the way it works. Long que times, not being able to interact with billy, etc. There are the monthly questions, though its been nearly 3 since they last took questions, that and the window for it is rather short as you have noticed. This makes something like reddit far more ideal for actually technical implementation of anything. There is a Teamspeak funded by the Future of Man site, though its usually empty except sunday afternoons.

Corey, Im currently working on the contact reports. I made a long reply for you, but it didnt pass que it seems, probably for the way I reacted for Michael I suppose. In short, Im glad your as fortunate as you are, and I have been reading his predictions lately.

Scott

Post Number: 2548
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

Have you registered on this forum before under a different user? You seem to be fairly sophisticated in your writing skills, although Im not sure what your real intentions are in participating on this forum? You don't seem to like the way this forum operates and you seem to be at odds with certain aspects of FIGU. Although it is of course your right to disagree, I question your sincerity in that regard and some of the information you have provided in your profile raises a red flag with me.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tet,

I suggest you read things like:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Vegetarianism

…which may be both a bit abrasive and, hopefully, sobering.

Vegetarianism/veganism is more "natural" for bunnies than human beings.

Corey

Post Number: 864
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrah,

Your welcome for the reply, and I meant what I said. I hope you find a job, as well as discover if the Meier material is the correct choice for you, or not. If you ever re-write your long response (minus any attacks about MH of course), I will review it and respond.

"Goblet" is good reading, but like OM can be, it is a book of laws and recommendations for Earth's past, present, and future generations. The bulk of the teaching of the last prophet in the line of seven. "The Psyche" or "the Might of the Thoughts" are not so serious for a beginner, who might not be willing to learn and relearn to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation, in their personal sphere, but the PDF is free, and I know your not working, so it may be your only current option. Just my .02 cents. The trick is you can learn at your own pace, in a manner that works for you.

I never personally read much contact reports, the Ufology was never my thing, and I preferred to stick with the spiritual teaching, my first book order with FIGU included photographs Billy used to sell out of the gift-shoppe, and they were all the Ufology I needed to convince me. Semjase's beamship touching an evergreen tree. It was a phenomenal experience to buy that. Studying the spiritual teaching is always recommended, but it all depends on a person's interest, and if it is right for them, and of course, it always has to be their personal choice made out of free-will.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Paul_wr

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
The Giza Intel escaped their prison planet in a the following years to 1978. They were freed by a splinter group known as the "Saban". In the early 1980s all were rounded up and arrested again and deported again, only this time extra measures seem to of been taken to make sure they could no longer pose any danger to the Earth. What further, is that the Sirius "men in black" seeked to destroy the mission until they too were banished after their arrest took place on Mars.

Regards,
Paul

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What exactly are you wanting scott? I dont believe its wise to give my exact street address and I believe that is a very understandable concern on my part. Im also abit at odds with myself for giving my number too... Sophisticated writting? Wow, ive never been complimented like that . I was tempted to start another account to ask billy multiple questions via the monthly question submission, though Ive since given that up.

Michael, I have too personally dispute the article, as we've seen homosexuality and cannibalism in the animal kingdom. For the listed "health risk" at least, these are issues that have long since been solved in the vegan community, both recently and historically. Though they tend to be typical mistakes of new vegans. According to one contact note where it says profoundly how lyrians are benevolent vegans, I would think that would be some prompting to be as such a vegan. In the rest of the note, it shows how they made serious mistakes and so forth, but then again who hasnt?

Corey, your welcome again.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Tet, Good gosh you do need a burger. Please feel free to inform us about how many vegetarian and vegan cultures, races, etc., there are and how long they have been in existence. With the exception of some in India, and maybe somewhere else, I am unaware of any. Gee, I wonder why.

Further, the Vegans referred to in the Contact Reports are from the…Vega star system, not a bunch of sprout munching ETs. Maybe a beef smoothie is in order too. >

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright, so reading billy's prophecies, the dark order has a raping effect on the human being it seems. I want to attest to that and he says go forward with the mission, though he doesnt say particularly what to do about the order, and likes to refer to the people indirectly as if they have the capability and power to stop it at will. Im sure some have that, though its far and few between at the oppertune moments.

Now in other thoughts, if america does split into 5 seperate states, will that actually solve a good portion or even a little of the long standing issues at hand? Water fluoridation, ufo/e.t. cover up, lack of not wearing correct clothing, the excessive failed idealogies, religion, etc. Yes learn from creational truth, etc etc and my issue with saying that is that its the near equivalent of saying chose good over evil, and of course we come to the history of religion to which all sides view themselves as good and the other evil. Its practically in dna. I go back to ancient india being somewhat of a model of a civilization that seems to be in creational laws to the fullest.

So Scott, am I banned now or what? You keep rejecting my post in que, and accepting others post which are less then kosher shall we say.

Rarena

Post Number: 757
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2015 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dark order? references please. We are omnivores and have been for billions of years according to the Meier Material.

As to the coming civil wars... we have the might or power to change that with our thoughts.

This site is done on a volunteer basis... Scott does a good job and is most likely busy.

Salome: Be greeted in Peace and Wisdom.
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/What_is_announced_comprehensively_for_the_third_millennium_prophetically_and_predictively

search dark order

Rarena

Post Number: 758
Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So the dark order... according to the reference you sent me... thank you... was about those that do not understand how it is about responsibility and wander aimlessly about the planet without home or family... and if you do not allow yourself to be taken up by this "in the dark" mode... you will fare fine... It would be easy to ignore by any rational human being who uses logic and reason.
Still is is in the power of your thoughts from which your actions and eventual life originates... Since Billy only mentions that one time... I think it was about someone being in the dark, it may be a translational error as well... in fact YOU mention it more than my Swiss friend.

Salome: Be greeted in peace and wisdom.
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Corey

Post Number: 877
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena,

Billy mentions them a few times in the Q & A. Here is an example:

October 28, 2014:

"Norm
Dear Billy, How are we to expose this group you call "The Dark Order" if we don't even know who they are?

The „Dark Order“ (mentioned as „geheime Ordnung der Dunkelheit“ on pages LXVIII and LXIX in „The Goblet of the Truth“) is the combination of religion, sectarianism, politics and terrorism etc.
"

October 28, 2014:

"Sonik_01
Hi Billy and Christian, I am wondering about a topic which I concerned myself with in the last little while. It concerns itself with the topic of the "Dark Order" which you prophesized about. In the last Bulletin/Sondern Bulletin, you mentioned that the powers that be will use credit, credit cards, and chips in a cashless society that controls people to the nth degree, even in their thoughts and feelings (perhaps through television?), and will know everyone's location to the centimetre. In this bulletin, Ptaah said that this is what's already happening right now. I am wondering, then, if the prophecy in the Goblet of Truth is coming true? If it is coming true, what can we do to live in such a society? Is the society in which we live irrelevant, as long as we mind our own business and study the spiritual truths? In closing, I would like to ask you: "Is the prophecy about the "Dark Order" coming true?", (and do we have a few hundred years of darkness looming which we will spend under their heel?), "Is the Dark Order irrelevant as long as we can still study the spiritual teaching?", or should we feel free of politics, and educate ourselves in the spiritual teaching, no matter whatever the political climate may be? Perhaps (and I think this is true) I spend too much time indoors and don't go out enough to get some fresh air, and I spend all my days reading the news which blows everything out of proportion, creating a sense of panic within me. I read too much and don't go out. Do you think I should get a healthier hobby, or are my concerns legitimate?
Thank you

Of course the „Dark Order“ is relevant even when you study the spiritual teaching.

(Note by CF: Ignoring something does not make it inexistent.)

It is adviseable that you take appropriate action concerning what you write after „I spend too much time indoors…“. Care more for yourself. Try to find self-cognition, and avoid spending too much time dealing with the negative things happening on our planet.

(Note by CF: It’s each persons duty to take care of one’s own thinking, feeling and one’s psyche and not let oneself be broken and „damaged“ by what’s going on outside of oneself.)
"

Based on the last answer, ignoring the "Dark Order" does not make them go away, but you should not let it affect your Psyche for the negative, because of them.

Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Corey

Post Number: 878
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2015 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thing, Rarena,

These guys have been around for a long time. 14 years ago, or so, my very good friend worked for an audio-visual company, and they were invited to set up microphones and run sound for a secret conference down in the Bahamas. Lots of powerful CEO's of large corporations, and famous newscasters of that day were speakers, military, etc., and they talked about lots of secret things, including bio-chipping.

These are self-powered chips, that are the size of a pencil lead. I guess everyone that has been in the military since many years ago, has one. They were talking about how to make these chips appealing for the masses, for everyone to be implanted with one. According to my friend, bio-chipping for everyone is on the future agenda, which corresponds to Satz 40 of "warning to all governments of Europe" (bio-metric identification system tied into central bank), which Billy wrote in 1958.

They had self-powered chips the size of a pencil lead over 14 years ago, to put this into perspective, this was before cell-phones were real big, hardly anybody had them, imagine what technology they possess in 2015 with all the advancements.

Another thing, my friend was only allowed to hear 4% of the conference, imagine what they discussed that he could not hear. He came back with lots of stories, and warnings. He said he felt like he was in the X-files, when all those guys in suits were sitting around the table, discussing and planning who would win the super-bowl. But instead of super-bowl, they were planning world events, and world-agendas. Scary!

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 64
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay folks, here may yet be another long speech by me in which case I present my ideas much in the way I presented veganism to no avail...

I hope that isnt the case here with what I will address, and that is the atheist roots of religion(certain ones), palestine, and victim cycles.

Palestine is a country/people that would truly benefit from abandoning religion and going more the direction of logic and spiritual developement. Often times many people do blame israel as being the cause of there issues, however its also more then that given the deep religiosity that israel unfortunately maintains as well.

I get that atheist may be the wrong word while irreligion may be a better one, unless someone cares to dispute this. I dont see meier not being an atheist in my view of him, or even most people here.

There is of course the issue of identity, war tends to have one go back to root identities that tend to also be religion.

Str0323

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.
I had an impulse, of a certain kind, to write about this thought I had today. It's 12:58 am on Monday August 17.

We, as the earlier than some human beings, recognisers of the truthness of the mission, have an obligation (Always Freely), to ensure that, to the best of our understanding, the words of the spiritual teaching are never corrupted or used incorrectly.

Saalome und Liebe,
Scott Reed.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 251
Posted on Friday, September 11, 2015 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Body Bushman was a Lockheed Martin inventor, personally hired by Edward Teller, security higher than top security, who worked in Area 51 complex S4 as research scientist.

His “death bed disclosure about area 51” – at least some of it could make sense.
Some of his revelations - e.g. Chinese, Russian and US scientists working together in area 51 may be hard to believe but he mentions them as "a matter of fact".

Some claim some of the photos he was given are photos of dolls not ETs / androids:
That fake photos were given to him – similar to what happened to Billy’s photos – to discredit any further claims he made.
http://web.randi.org/swift/debunkings-are-part-of-the-conspiracy-a-follow-up-on-the-boyd-bushman-alien-video-claims

My senses tell me:
- the man speaking in the video is a person that can sense his forthcoming passing away
- what he says is what he knows to be true.

Some of the many YouTube recordings:

(Just B. Bushman's video)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=body+bushman+area+51&FORM=VIRE3#view=detail&mid=74A7B693253DA9FEC16074A7B693253DA9FEC160

The following hyperlink contains an interesting report (polygraph-interview with him) at the end:

http://altereddimensions.net/2014/boyd-bushmans-area-51-deathbed-confession-alien-ufo-photos

Does anyone have any further info re this disclosure?

Salome,

Bill

Billwilson12

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

http://rexresearch.com/bushman/bushman.htm

To why he was chosen to release the info he has who knows, maybe to keep us from looking back. If you look at the coil and variable cap wall at coral castle and notice how the wine bottles are designed you'll see a magnet glued on the bottles with wire wrapped around then. Tesla played with this circuit on his spark gaps, even E.V. Gray used it with what had to be called the first rail-gun. Making one from 1x2 inch magnets and two speaker magnets is easy enough, but getting to do something that is more complex.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 127
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,
Anyone that Teller picked must be viewed from his caution.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2004/may/02/scienceandnature.highereducation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Teller#Manhattan_Project

Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Powerrule

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
This question might be answered before...

But I was wondering when Billy is gone, the Plejaren is going to permanently leave the planet.

Is that mean they will no longer monitoring us?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page