Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 09, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through March 09, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Egerrt

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe, a lot of powerful people know about the Billy Meier case, and probably she is aware of it too.

But it doesn't make any good, because they are weak in their consciousness. They've allowed greed and hunger for power take over their minds.

Their actions are not based on logic or creational laws. Billy Meier has said many times how hopelessly gone they are.

Kenneth

Post Number: 227
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contrary to popular belief; being a U.S. President does not atomically give you access to above top secret projects or information in the Black Areas. From a reliable source; then President Clinton could not pass a background investigation and was not granted a clearance. Hillary Clinton has the same background issues and also will not be granted clearance. In other words; she cannot get access to Area-51 and other highly classified areas. She knows this, and is lying.

She will get votes because she is telling the people what they want to here, and because she is a woman.

Michia Kaku appears to be a very open minded person and more than likely knows about BEAM. Egerrt is correct; those running for office of President in the USA are "weak in consciousness" and have much greed for money and power.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1581
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody have an answer to this question?
Our personal, planetary and cosmic storage banks break open so to speak to effect and affect the collective as well as the individual.
Now in the CN it stated that on numerous times and epoch people degenerated, cause Gewalt and fell into Ausartungen which is why Nokodemjon as well as other subsequent prophets came into being to address these issues.
Today its as if history is repeating itself over and over and over again.
Overpopulation, WUV and religion+ the negative influence of the creator overlords and benefactors along with the Giza Intel and their minion Bafath were responsible for this negative state of affair here on earth.
To also add human earthlings into the equation I wonder how much of those impulses from the storage banks is effecting the collective as a whole and how might the collective actually prevent these impulses from effecting us.
Obviously the knowledge of truth of the Creational spiritual teachings and reality aside how might people who don't know nor engage in proper meditation address these unseen forces that may impact upon their behaviour.
Are there technical means of blocking the impulses from the storage banks from effecting people.
I mean the Plejaren did say that we earthlings technical capabilities were superior to theirs regarding EM technologies which prevented them from locating certain people.
So could lead, copper, crystal or some ferrous and nonferrous metals built as Faraday cage do the trick or because its at the fine matter level we cannot achieve it?
Could disappearing into another dimension or universe help?
What about deep underground?
Could our thoughts be used to block it?
Special clothing perhaps?
What about immersing ourselves in thick graphene fluid?
How about a thick lead hyperbaric chamber?
Or just a walk into the woods and forests?
Or am I wasting my time asking such a silly question?
Oh well

Corey

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee,

I will try to answer your question with something from the archives:

April 28, 2014:

"Billy,
Ptaah said the the impulses left by the Bafath will affect people on this planet for several hundred more years. Now, everytime I think about the Bafath, I get very angry and I will never get over it.

Now my question,
Billy can the Andromedan High Council or Arahat Athersata get rid of the residual impulses left by the Bfath; can you please explain?
MarBar

Basically, such impulses are stored personality-based (persönlichkeitsmässig) and will „hit“/influence only the new personality in a next reincarnation of the spirit-form in question. This means that terrestrial human beings will not be hit by these „residual impulses“.
Anyone who lives (thinks, feels and acts) according to the creational laws and recommendations will not get into such swinging waves (Schwingungen) and, therefore, will not be affected.

(Note by CF: People who are reading information like the one about the impulses and the Bafaths should avoid creating confusion and emotions, like fear, hate, etc., but keep in mind one of the basic principles of the spiritual teaching, namely that controlling one’s thoughts is the main thing and focus where the human being more or less decides about his/her life and destiny etc. etc. and can develop kind of a protection against external negative influences, etc.)
"
-----

I think the lesson with this answer is, anyone who lives in accordance with the laws and recommendations of Creation, will not get into such Schwingungen (swinging waves), and will be safe.

Roadmaps to the laws and recommendations of Creation can be found in the GOT, "The Way to Live", I can attest to the code released by "The Way to Live", in my life the last 5-8 years, or so, and of course with CF's comment, reading the MOT is always recommended. Anyone who can detatch themself from religion, and try to live by the laws and recommendations of Creation, should have our respect for trying to do a good thing, and ultimately, a small, and good personal thing for the planet too.

Salome

mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1583
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that Corey
Yes in the end the final conclusion always comes down to individuals taking responsibilities for their own thoughts, feelings and actions and in consciously controlling it in line with the Creation spiritual laws, recommendations, directives and principles.
For those yet to know about what Creation even is let alone the Creational spiritual truths I am afraid that they'll continue swinging hence the word 'swingers'

Blake_p

Post Number: 357
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An important read regarding some things Billy has already pointed out before and also things that are now unfolding right before our eyes...the rest of the world joining together to combat American Imperialism,specifically through military might and the world financial system controlled by the US...i can definitely see why the P's and Billy predicted a possible collapse by 2020...the BRICS to combat the US and EU union...CIPS to combat SWIFT(international banking system,etc.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-12/demise-dollar-hegemony-russia-breaks-wall-sts-oil-price-monopoly

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human evolution has a stronger foundation if it is developed by man’s own insight and effort .
This thought seems to be the motive of the High Court to allow the Ps to only reveal certain truth (“the truth they are allowed to reveal”)

In addition the Ps’ answers depend on the wording of a question asked:
Their answer may not reveal the total scenario surrounding the issue raised.
We would expect them to be a little more “telling” but they would simply reply "You did not ask – so we did not answer” …. *)

This being the case we may find some or many coincidences that were not discussed:

The Plejaren mentioned that the Age of Aquarius would be a time where people would question traditions.
That it would be the perfect time for Billy’s teachings.
But they may have, perhaps, helped as well via thought impulses to assist “discoveries” that would assist the spread of Billy’s teachings:
The evolution of the internet coinciding with the time when Billy’s “silent revolution of the truth” was ready to be discussed, being a very major one.
If many people store “Billy’s revelations” there is a much greater chance “the truth” will survive - diminishing the danger that teachings are changed to suit religious and political leaders.
(like e.g. Bible and Koran)

If the true teachings are stored in many places they could hardly be all destroyed like e.g. the books in the Library of Alexandria.

Billy – living in a neutral, German speaking country, may be another.
The directness with which a prophet attacks the “wrongs in the world” puts him on the “most wanted list” of the secret services of major (political and religious) powers and “allied countries”.
Billy may have still had to endure many attempts to kill him, but he was a least safe from becoming the pinball of secret services.

I mentioned but two.
But there may be many more additional points assisting the “silent revolution of the truth”.

Salome,

Bill

*)
When Billy reminded Quetzal that his telling of only a part truth (re. who built the pyramids)
would lead to misunderstandings -

Billy:
Thus misunderstandings arise.

he (Quetzal) replied:
299. Exact answers always trace back to an exact specifying of the questions.

Sonicecho

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has Billy stopped answering the english questions on this website? Also didnt Billy mention underwater civilizations and an underground city, Shamballa? Also hidden societies in Mexico in some mountain ranges? Will humanity ever officially meet these people. Also if someone wishes to discuss, share ideas or gain insight about how some technologies may work , can it be posted here? Such as mercury vortex engines, etc. And Billy also says dont beleive in a new world order etc, but yet he warns humanity about the gubermint goons in the CIA, NSA, FBI etc. Why's that?

Corey

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonicecho: If the US based Intelligence services were working in a coordinated strike against ISIS, in coordination with the entire planet's other Intelligence services, in coordination with our planet's guardians (the multi-national-peace-keeping-troop) as an all-embracing effort of equality, and equivalence, thus they (the planet's Intelligence services) would thus be shifting into very much needed guardians of the Earth, and they (the planet's Intelligence services) would thus finally belong to the people of Earth. It is going to reciprocally require dignity (Würde), great courage (Mut), and fighting-spirit (Kampfgeist), and require honesty (Ehrlichkeit), trust (Vertrauen), and truth (Wahrheit) from all corners of our beautiful home planet. This is a planetary coordination endeavor that I have in mind, because this is a worst case scenario contingency plan, if we fail, billions of our planet's people could perish, and the following reincarnations for everyone would thus hardly be liveable. We are all human-beings of the same terrestrial humanity, even if we all need reminders of this from time to time.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 1138
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kampf der Überbevölkerung und lebe ohne Krieg mit der gewaltsame Gewaltsamkeit und einem Massnahmevollziehungsort (abgelegener Ort/einsame Insel)!

Fight the overpopulation and live without war with the gewaltsame Gewaltsamkeit and a place of fulfillment of guidelines (secluded place/isolated island)!

Corey

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~I think those bearing reincarnating Getreuer spirit-forms will be born to assist during crises that will develop here on the Earth in the future, be born to continue the great Nokodemion-Henok mission, and be born to help bring out the truth for this planet's general populace in the upcoming centuries.

~They have been at this mission for 12 million years, and they spent the first 4 million (of the 12) without a material reincarnation-cycle in the beyond, being prepped by the Arahat Athersata pure-spirit-level so they could be successful with their mission. Since their arrival here, I think they are all over this planet's hidden history assisting the 7 prophets (Nokodemion prophet-line), and I am sure they also made appearances with their former personalities in some of the strangest places as truth-bringers, or = bearers of the truth = (hidden by history). But I think it is in the future they will really shimmer (excel).
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of those spirit-forms are in the AA level already, right?

So they finished their work and now it's just us?

If Billy was the only one to return from AA level, and the "Getreue" made it there to that point in their evolution already ...then they aren't here, right?

But I mean, there are still a lot of other interesting personalities who should be reincarnating around the place.... I wonder where all the heroes are.

Justsayno

Post Number: 809
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler, as Michael often says, it's up to you to be your own hero.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Corey

Post Number: 290
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

What Sheila said is good, and you misunderstand, the "Getreue" haven't made it to the AA level, because they haven't made it to the High Council level yet, as they are "prevented" from becoming the HC by being "throttled-back" so they can remain in the human-reincarnation-cycle to they can continue to assist the Nokodemion spirit-form in the coarse-material realm as humans until it's "mission-complete"*. They will be a part of terrestrial humanity until the year 3999 when they will "move on" to other planets, and other civilizations.

* = "mission-complete" = when the great Nokodemion-Henok mission is universe-wide, and will not suffer any set-backs, the "Getreue" will be allowed to become the High Council, and the Nokodemion spirit-form will be returned to the AA level.

How did you come to the understanding the "Getreue" were already a part of AA, and had left the Earth? Was it something I wrote? I have always posted what I can read from the Nokodemion book, that these spirit-forms are a part of terrestrial humanity (until 3999).
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1848
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The imminent strike on earth by apophis meteor in the year 2036 got me thinking about whether it is the stark realisation by the various governments and scientific organisations along with the masses after apophis passes through the keyhole which will compel people to revise their initial false conclusions about billy and conclude that indeed he was telling the truth all along.

Afterall 2029 is a very important year where the age of Aquarius fully kicks in and it is this year that maybe billy passes to the beyond.

We definitely need the combined effort by various governments around the world to divert this beast.

Kenneth

Post Number: 842
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Well, that's one possible outcome and it may come to that, but do we really want to wait for that to happen? Nonetheless, we must still endeavor to nudge Asteroid Apophis off its calculated course as advised.

We all know that if Apophis is not averted, everything that we are dong will be for the most part to no benefit or purpose other than maybe our own evolution of consciousness to some degree for the next time around, in a manner of speaking.

Terrestrial’s development and evolution will be setback to the very beginning. . . Again!

Corey

Post Number: 404
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth and Matt,

What are the projected repercussions if Apophis strikes? What sort of outcome could we anticipate in a negative-wise? Could it prevent casualties to fully evacuate Europe and Eastern Europe? What makes you so sure the strike could completely ""reset" our planetary civilization?? If it strikes, Europe and Eastern Europe will need one hell of a future recovery operation (one can only assume they will be completely destroyed [we have to evacuate the entire area]) if we can't correctly nudge this beast, and the recovery operation will need to involve absolutely everyone as a communal effort, the same as the "nudging" deflection.~

I remind everyone that extraterrestrial powers cannot interfere because this was programmed by the natural cosmic powers, but one can truthly assume they will be crying their eyes out if it strikes. If Apophis strikes, it may cause the entire planet Earth to listen to Billy Meier until the end of recorded history.~

Corey

Post Number: 405
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PS: I think the projected "wall of death" that will move westward (besides Europe) could also reach North Africa. Perhaps it should be evacuated as well if Apophis isn't deflected.

Corey

Post Number: 406
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meant to evacuate worst-case the last person out of all projected affected areas (strike-zone and "wall of death"-zones) worst-case out by March 01, 2029. We can house these people in Trilateral countries until Europe (etc.) will become habitable and rebuilt.

Sincerely,
Corey J Müske (Mueske)

Corey

Post Number: 407
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PSS: with the exception of the refugees and terrorists that have infiltrated Europe by invitation, they should be banished to Middle Eastern countries and very secure Middle Eastern prisons (because we currently lack "terrorist-rehabilitation banishment sites") very soon before a world war breaks out due to cultural differences between European culture, and the incoming Middle Eastern refugees. The cultural gap is just too wide, and I understand both sides, but they have to be banished before a world war breaks out, which is precisely what the terrorists want (an overthrow operation). We have to save Europe (and the entire globe) with this action in the present time, then in 2029 we have to save the people of Europe/Eastern Europe/North Africa/Western Russia/etc by a complete evacuation and (after time) they will be returned to their original homeland after the future recovery operation (even though portions of the landscape may be different [and perhaps] uninhabitable which the return of these people can be voted on by a planetary consensus [depending on the quality of the rebuild] for final approval.)

Our tasks ahead are very great (large-bearing [we can't ever give-up]), and can turn very dire if we do not alter the coming path back to the good-bearing.~

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1849
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth yeah scary thought given that all this is real and that apophis will 100% strike earth on April 2036 after it passes through that tiny keyhole on 2029.
How puny and senseless our perceived political and other differences will become once realisation sets in of an imminent extraterrestrial threat from outer space.
So whether via plejaren or billy's impulses the friend of the truth Lear with his correct Phi calculations have set into motion future confluence of events which will compel people to revise their conclusions about billy hence setting into motion a wave of people delving into the meier case and his info about Apophis and Michael Horn's cartoon comic series on Quetzal and Billy talking about it which will then further set into motion whole host of other events with cumulative effect being that it grabs the attention of the right people in positions of power who can get the ball rolling.
Its a do or die situation and hypothetically speaking 7 years from 2029 to 2036 is still enough time left over to launch a nuclear missile program for project 'Armageddon' (an international effort to divert Apophis) and successfully save earth.

China, France, Japan , USA, Russia, India and private space companies and conglomerates comes to mind here factoring in those who will most likely be involved including civilian defense contractors through a UN resolution and mandate.

There may also be a backup plan just incase the first attempt fails

We all know where the Apophis is going to hit its just a matter of first realising that the danger is real and second of all evacuating as many people out of that region around the black sea or in and around Ukraine and beyond.

Right now people's heads are so embroiled in petty politics, phantasmagoria, another day another dollar duties, paying off the debt, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, seeking distractions in the form of entertainment and computer games, obsessing about making as much money as quickly and as effortlessly as possible, worrying about what to wear and what to eat and where to go and what to do and what to spend money on and what bills to pay and what to fix around the house and how to bring down Trump so they can get off scott free for their crimes and to bury the truth etc etc etc that the unbelievable danger posed by Apophis wouldn't have even cross their minds right now even if all the evidence and proof in the world was stuffed in their faces chuck a brown eye style.

Matt lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 843
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

"Apophis passing through that tiny keyhole on 2029..." It's my understanding the keyhole is not a for sure thing, it's only a possibility.

Evacuating million of folks into another country which will not have enough food and water for their own people, is not an option. Apophis must be diverted now.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 844
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

"We can house these people in Trilateral countries until Europe (etc.) will become habitable and rebuilt."

Who will coordinate this mass exodus into other countries? Crops world wide will die out; how will these extra million be fed?

Billy & the Plejaren never talked about evacuations; they emphasized changing the course of Apophis.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page