Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 15, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through August 15, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 1222
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: Stefan did such a good job that I don't think my translation is needed any more. Glad you got your answers.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Hawaiian

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know, reading this report on how nature is balancing the abuses done those individuals who have no respect, but only the immediate self satisfaction of greed and material things, but as a whole, the entire human races are subjected to the wrap of nature’s fury.

How about selective targeting for those who are actually responsible for these abuses, it would be much more effective and humane than to have everyone suffer because of these degenerates?

If you look closely at the primary purpose of the world Peace Meditation process and take a different approach utilizing the same method in order to bring such balances in order, then in this case it would be logical and humane to utilize a “negative” force to neutralize another “negative” factor so that as a result, a positive outcome comes about just the same as if a destructive rampaging animal is “neutralized” for continuing destruction, which is acceptable in creational terms.

Just think of all those agitated females on their monthly cycles pooling that energy into a focused endeavor can accomplish on this grand scale of events, even Donald Trump would reconsider not opening his mouth for a change?

Hawaiian kahunas used such a method with success, but only as individual neutralizing, which comes with consequences for its “victims”, need to have established some negative connections to an event that needs balancing. Thoughts are energy and do influence material events especially if a common goal is focused on by a group.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 96
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

I owe it to those of you being citizens of the USA to provide another brief summary from Block 31. This is a small snippet from the long record of contact 625 that took place on 15 August 2015.

Salome,
Stefan

According to the notes…

The mystery surrounding the death of Marilyn Monroe gets lifted. She died from the hands of her psychiatrist and therapist, Doctor Ralph Greenson, born as Romeo Greenschpoon. He killed her with an anal injection of the barbiturate chloral hydrate, in that way avoiding traces from a needle.

The murderer undertook a contract killing, acting per order by the Kennedy clan, specifically JFK and Robert Kennedy. Latter clan did also care for the cover up.

The motive had been a long, deep and intimate liaison of Marilyn with both of the brothers, and following severe disagreements with them, her intention to make the liaison public.

Hugo

Post Number: 214
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So JFK was a murderer? And some people here in the archives said he was a good guy.

Joe

Post Number: 435
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan,

So you think that the publishing of this contact report 625 had led to another assassination attempt on Billy's life?

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2016 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

That is a pretty interesting question. I did not see that link. They talked about the Marilyn Monroe case on 15th August, and it took less than 3 weeks till the murder attempt.

Now we can only speculate about the time of Billy typing up that specific part of the notes on his computer, then editing and quality assuring them with Bernadette. I read recently a conversation between Billy and Ptaah, latter saying that the computer network in the SSSC would now be well secured against amateur hackers, while remarking that other parties have still means for entering it for read and even modification purposes.

Anyhow, it seems a bit farfetched to assume anything but yet once more a religious/sectarian radical. That was at least the opinion of Billy. Ptaah replying with “maybe”.

Salome,
Stefan

Borthwey

Post Number: 255
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The story was out already and Billy had nothing to do with it. His report simply mirrors what is stated in this article...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2630449/EXCLUSIVE-Bobby-Kennedy-ordered-Marilyn-Monroes-murder-lethal-injection-prevent-revealing-torrid-affairs-RFK-JFK-dirty-Kennedy-family-secrets-new-book-claims.html

Joe

Post Number: 436
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey,

Although that Mail Online link that you posted regarding Marilyn Monroe's murder was published back in May 2014 and was updated again in July 2015, however, in that article, the way she was murdered does not match Ptaah's description in contact report 625.

According to Stefan's post in contact report 625, it was her psychiatrist and therapist, Doctor Ralph Greenson who had murdered Marilyn Monroe with an anal injection of the barbiturate chloral hydrate, in that way avoiding traces from a needle. But in the Mail Online link it mentions the following:

"And Bobby did not act alone. He had co-conspirators in her murder - his brother-in-law, actor Peter Lawford, and Marilyn’s psychiatrist, Dr. Ralph Greenson who gave the star a fatal injection of pentobarbital to the heart."

As you can see, the Mail Online article mentions an injection to the heart whereas Ptaah in contact report 625 says that it was an anal injection. So obviously, there is a difference.

Str0323

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.
Wasn't sure where to post this.
My question concerns the following information that I copied from the coast to coast am website. This information concerns nuclear weapons and a ufo connection. I'm wondering if there's any truth to it and if Billy ever discussed this in the contact notes.
Just curious. Thank you to anyone who may reply.

In the latter half, noted researcher Robert Hastings talked about the UFO-Nukes connection. Military veterans who were involved in nuclear weapons in some capacity have increasingly been coming forward over the years, and admitting that not only do UFOs exist, but they routinely monitor US nuclear missile sites "and on some occasions have disrupted the functionality of those weapons," he cited. Among the over 150 veterans that Hastings has received testimony from, seven of them spoke out about the issue at his 2010 CNN-streamed press conference.

Descriptions of UFOs from witnesses and air traffic controllers at Malmstrom AFB in Montana described aerial objects that were initially tiny spots, and then the size of a barn in just the blink of an eye, he detailed. While many of these UFO/nuclear incidents have occurred in previous decades, a more recent episode took place in 2010 at Warren AFB in Wyoming in which a massive communication failure took numerous nuclear missiles offline. He learned that there were UFO sightings at the base at the time of the incident, specifically a huge cigar-shaped object.
www.ufohastings.com

Peace,
Scott Reed.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott Reed,

I once read in the CR report (note sure which one) where either Quetzal, Semjase, or Ptaah (not sure which one) saying to Billy during one of their conversations that the P's had to diffuse nuclear missiles themselves since it could have been a threat not only to our planet, since humanity had built weapons capable of blowing up this planet, and would have caused a bigger threat to our solar system and beyond, which would have ultimately affected our universe, something to that effect. Thanks.

Kenneth

Post Number: 348
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed,

Yes the links tell a lot. Well, these ET's have lived here for a very long time then; apparently before the 1940's. This would also explain the spaceships that American, British and German pilots observed during WW-2, including my Father who talked to these pilots.

It would also explain the UFO that circled around the nose-cone of a rocket in mid-flight that the U.S. launched; the UFO was photographed scanning the nosecone to determine what it was; apparently, once it determined that the rocket was not a threat, the UFO vanished.

As you can see, the ET's are much more advanced than we are, but nowhere close to the Plejaren. In fact, when you think about it, where these being are today is probably where Earthlings should actually be, if we hadn't destroyed our civilizations many times and had to start from scratch again.

Their just observing; they do not want to contact us and will not get involved in our politics or religions. The Plejaren are not concerned about them. Nonetheless, their space ships could be the very ones that many people see now and then.

These ships are evidently not part of the U.S. advanced military program either, or you’d think that the Plejaren would have indicated that.

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 351
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for whomever can figure out what is this body of water referenced by Quetzal?

In the 165th Contact Report- Jupiter, Saturn, Voyager space probe, volcanic eruptions: Monday, March 8, 1982.

Quetzal names the “Vast Seas of Ocean ??” Do not understand what he said. It’s very close to 20:55/29:30 of the time line of this U-Tube page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4V8KZubqj5c

Sincerely
Kenneth

-----------------------------------

Kenneth, if you go to the written contact at:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_165

you will see that it says:

79. One of these eruptions was on the continent of Africa, one in the Russian wilderness, another in the vast seas of Oceania, one in the Asian region, and the last in the pre-zones of Antarctica.

(Message edited by indi on June 27, 2016)

Joe

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey or Stefan,

Could either of you please, if possible, translate Semjase's missing explanation in contact report 34 about the Bermuda Triangle which would be from lines 104 to 185? I'm assuming that this missing information would be present in the original German book of the contact reports.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joe,

I have just looked it up. This is indeed a lot of stuff. Something like 3 full A4 pages plus drawings. Here the one picture showing the dimension gate. Most of the description is for creating the analogy between tornados and the way dimension gates are looking like.

Are you aware of the content of contact note 250, coming back to the topic of the Bermuda triangle?

http://www.figu.org/ch/ufologie/kontaktberichte/kontaktbericht-250?page=0,1

It provides complementary information about the way the vast majority of accidents of ships and airplanes had happened and are nowadays still happening due to methane gases from the underground. Typical explosions are that dramatic that the objects blow up into pieces that small that they become hard to detect afterwards. And the notes mention that the dimension gate had already disappeared toward the end of the 1970ties.

I should be able to do a part of the translation for the contact notes 34 during the next weekend.

Salome,
Stefan

drawing of dimension gate

Joe

Post Number: 455
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan,

Translate whatever you can. It's okay, I don't mind and take your time because there is no rush.

I admit that I can sometimes be a bit of a nuisance because of all the translations that I ask for, but the link that you have provided, which is contact report 250, Billy talks about Michel Nostradamus which I find interesting. Could either you or Corey please translate the part where Billy talks about Michel Nostradamus? The reason why I'm asking is because I think Billy had claimed to have had a vision of the future and that the major events are scheduled to take place after the 1st of March 2055. This means, at least in my opinion, that the future San Francisco Earthquake that Billy saw could possibly happen after this date. Yes I know that at least some of you would disagree with what I just said and think that the San Francisco Earthquake would happen much sooner. And you know what, that might be the case, I don't know, I'm just guessing. Please keep in mind that I'm going by Google Translate so if either Stefan or Corey could translate that part into English then maybe perhaps I as well as many others here would get a better understanding of what is being said. Thank you.

http://www.figu.org/ch/ufologie/kontaktberichte/kontaktbericht-250?page=0,2

Hugo

Post Number: 236
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought one of the other reasons for disappearances of craft in Bermuda Triangle was because of a heavy Sun sending gravitational waves which causes slippages in time? Apparently late last century this Sun no longer causes that problem as it moved away. Please correct me if it is wrong.

Joe

Post Number: 456
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey or Stefan,

If my post 454 regarding the translation of Semjase's lines 104 to 185 of contact report 34 is asking too much because it is too long as Stefan pointed out then forget about it. It doesn't matter.

Michael_k

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASA Says Venus May Have Once Been Habitable

Researchers at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies have found evidence that Venus could have been as habitable as Earth some three billion years ago.

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160810/1044114192/venus-was-habitable.html

Bianca

Post Number: 137
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Venus is the first star to appear in the night sky. Before I knew of Billy's material I had an imaginary and somewhat exotic notion of that star, I guess this is because I was under the illogical impression that all women are from Venus...& etc.
Now I know this is not the case. In fact I recall reading Billy's explanation that Venus is an extremely hot planet with gaseous atmosphere and bubbling lava, and there is no life on Venus as we know it. There may be a special kind of life but not what we would imagine with our earthly thinking.
Billy asked Ptaah to take him to see Venus and this is what he observed and later wrote in his CR.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Michael_k

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NASA, one of the major disinformation organization beside military intel, politics think tanks and the religious head hanchos.

Unfortunately I can't find the CN/CR in a Bulletin which I read recently on figu.org/ch, Billy and Ptaah made a comment about the evolutionary development process of Venus bearing life approximately in the same opposite time span (in future) of what NASA is reporting here.

Jamesm

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_k its in CR165:

Billy: "Then it should now also no longer be a duty to be silent about the truth of the planet Venus, and it can be said that it concerns a planet which stands only a second time in the last phases of its development, after which - in a few hundred thousand years, or in a few million years at the latest, depending on the external influences - it will awaken to faunal surface life, which is to say that it will then develop and carry primeval world life, soon after which animals will then emerge there, as it happens on every planet of a similar nature."

So how long is that in human terms? Let's see... we'll have to be born at least 2000 more times before Venus starts sprouting life. Not long to go then! Time enough to explore other star systems I think.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 393
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm,

The CRs mention as well that our sun is a dying sun, so maybe the life on Venus may not evolve?

Whilst you are there - kindly contact me via e-mail - I may have something for your web site.
My e-mail address: b1_j14_m15@outlook.com

Thank you,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Just so you are aware, Billy told me a couple of years ago, that the SOL system's sun will not "fade out" for between 1,500,000,000 to 2,500,000,000 years (Milliarden [thousand-million]).
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page