Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 04, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through September 04, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,
you are right and im sorry.
This forum and the way its setup is just a bigg mess.
Nobody can make a new topic with its own subject and when in the bottom of this board i press next page i end up in a page of 2013.
One way to improve the mission is to have a decent discussion forum.
I can help with that if you let me?

-------------------------------

@Michael and Votan,read Contact_Report_248

Best regards,

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Kenneth,

its not only the U.S. Government

Here is a great lecture from Jack Otto

History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto

youtube.com/watch?v=5TVd8ovSPl4&index=3&list=PL5vbKwBTcXst5Lo0PqjepJTqHGB7hPKNA

This group controls a hughe part of the world

And here is a small video of Zhirinovsky the Kazarian jew Billy spoke about.
LIsten when he talks about his tribe and relatives !

Zhirinovsky told : It is possible that i am relative of Donald Trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVWQWd9NXM

Best regards,

Scott

Post Number: 2638
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Possible movie by Michael Moore concerning Billy: http://www.mizonews.net/entertainment/michael-moore-film-billy-meier-ufo-case/233343/

(Message edited by Scott on August 31, 2016)

Norm3

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, How did that Indian paper get that scoop before us?

Scott

Post Number: 2639
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hows this:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/09/01/michael-moore-film-on-billy-meier-ufo-case/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I put it out as a press release first.

Now anyone who wants to help manifest that project need only send a nice, courteous, encouraging Tweet to Michael Moore on Twitter: @MMFlint

It only takes 45 seconds and it's a good way for everyone to put their proverbial money where their mouth is, though in this case it's basically...free.

Scott

Post Number: 2640
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I signed up to Twitter just to send Michael a note on my support

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes thats what the Meier case needs a controversieel hypocrite like Michael Moore that could even destroy al progres made by you guys !
Funny hes like George Soros and for the life of me i don't get all the excitement.
Can the P's not give some impulses to a real guy like John Richard Pilger ?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1205
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What isn't needed (there are plenty already) are people who are contrarians, who simply criticize and haven't yet figured out how to be resourceful themselves.

Why don't...YOU find a way to contact Pliger instead of making it the responsibility of the Plejaren? It isn't their responsibility, they don't live on a world about to be overrun with terrorism, war, etc.

Piyali

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is excellent news Michael. I hope Michael Moore will have the courage to make the film based on accurate information.
I like John Richard Pilger a lot too and perhaps you can also reach out to him? It certainly is a thought.
I'll be opening a Twitter account too, just to send Michael Moore a message of my support as well.
Salome
Piyali

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great Piyali,

Here's his FB page, Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/mmflint/?hc_location=ufi

There's a place for Visitor's Posts there.

@MMFlint

Norm3

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Michael Moore request the Billy info or was it just shipped to him with fingers crossed?

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2016 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@MichaelHorn ,
i did that but never got a response. Maybe its because im not the Authorized American Media Representative !

I tried to oint more people to the Meier case and almost everytime they tell me its a hoax or that its a new age religion.

I notice that when people dont agree with you then you get frustrated,i suggest you practice what you preach.

Now about this Khazarian Jewish, Communist, sympathizer Michael Moore.
HES NOT WHAT YOU THINK HE IS !
If he for example supports Hilllary then you do the math!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/05/michael-moore-would-support-hillary-clinton-222967

And there is more evidence that he is part of this secret group that is out to destroy us .

Fahrenheit 911" blames the Bushes and Saudis for 911 and Iraq to divert our attention from the real masterminds.

In assigning responsibility for the Iraq debacle, there is not a single mention of Israel or neo conservative Jews.
Elite Zionists, whether neo con, liberal or leftist, control American perception as well as policy. This accounts for Michael Moore's wide distribution and publicity. You simply cannot be heard in the mainstream media unless you toe the Zionist line.

Despite his working class pose, Moore lives in a million-dollar Manhattan condo and sends his kids to private schools.

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And here are a few forum members talking bout Mr Moore
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/3586.html#POST13000

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1210
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as getting "frustrated" and "practicing what I preach" please see the over 550 articles on my blog and the content at www.theyfly.com, my half-dozen documentaries, media interviews, etc.

Is that a sign of frustration? By contacting Moore - among many, many people I've reached out to - I'm practicing EXACTLY what I espouse.

Your chosen role appears to be different, to sit around criticizing and worrying about conspiracies. Just like the REST of the skeptics and contrarians, you will search diligently to find support for your naysaying...instead of getting off your butt and doing something of your own volition towards making a difference.

You're predictable...and that's what the powers that be rely on, people who PREDICTABLY will COMPLAIN but do nothing.

Votan

Post Number: 561
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

I agree with everything you say. There is a lot of hot air around and no action.
joe

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2016 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Michael Horn,

Im one of the 500 people that visit your blogg daily.
Im not worrying about conspiracies but just telling you how it is and what M Moore is.
Good luck with him.

@Votan.
Are you his groupie ?

Everytime saying Michael i agree with everything you say !
Last week for example i pointed both of you to what Billy said about killing Zhirinovsky would be an act of selfdefense and bot you and michael said :

@Michael Horn
No, I don't remember Meier saying that we should kill anyone. Please provide the documentation.

@Votan
You are right Michael Horn, Billy only ever stated in self defence. Killing ISIS is self defence.

Did you both read the contact report?

But anyways i stay with my statement about this M Moore and you can call me predictable wile you dont even know me ,haha

I do belief that you Michael Horn are doing a great job and did so in the past.Its because of you that i stumbled on the BEAM Case and i learned a lot since then ,thank you for that.

But remember your human also and as all of us make mistakes.
Best regards and good luck

Votan

Post Number: 565
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hendrikus1970

No I am not his groupie.I am human and we all listen and learn,which is what you should do instead of making stupid comments like that.

When I say: everything you say: I mean that particular post and not all the time.

We all think differently and react differently in our thinking and actions.

Unfortunately a lot of people do not think at all and follow .

I for one do not and never will look up to anyone at all. The only person I need to look up to is myself.

You must love yourself because each of us is a important part of creation.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2016 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, how am I supposed to get some real groupies if people just think for themselves?

And what am I supposed to do with all of these photos of myself, complete with my autograph?

This is far more work than I thought it would be.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1212
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all regarding “killing” Zhirinovsky. I copied Hendrikus’ post to Christian and asked:

"It would seem that this is so but it could also perhaps mean 'permanently remove from power, incarcerate, etc.' rather than kill.”

Christian’s answer is:

"Hi Michael,

To eliminate does not mean 'to kill'! It's exactly as you write below.

Salome,
Christian"

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A great answer and reply,and avoiding the discussion and questions.

I agree with everything you say.

i am predictable i sit around criticizing and worrying about conspiracies and dont do nothing.

you seem to know me very good and know what i do ,and did to give the meier case more atention.

Your blogg gets 500 vistors a day and you think all is dandy and great . in the U.S live 318 million people and worldwide about 8 billion.

As long as you keep making the same mistakes we dont get nowhere.

ohh i forgat in about 800 years people wake up !
Funny realy funny

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It wasn't my intention to make this into a catfight !
And i know the ammount of effort you put into this.
I simply think that you and the P's make mistakes in the way you handle things.
So all i can and wil say is good luck with this Michael Moore character.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1213
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do what I can in the US:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/08/03/may-the-american-people-know-the-truth-before-its-too-late/

...which is also read in other countries, etc.

This isn't about a "catfight". It's about being accurate and not putting words in the mouths of Meier and the Plejaren that they didn't utter.

It's also about the difference between just criticizing and actually DOING something positive that extends out into one's immediate sphere of influence. Just being an I-know-better naysayer is at best utterly useless.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page