Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 04, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through November 04, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 463
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, If you're reading the CR's, it gives a long term process before the world understands and takes note not to mention, "realize how foolish it was to promote a worldwide arms race".
Therefore, it is foolish to think things will "Change" anytime soon, but We can "Change" is Our Thoughts. IMO, this is fertile ground to progress even higher than expected. Meaning, We need to push ourselves to accomplish "mini Zeals" in our "own" lives, such as "Learning the German Language", etc
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1357
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would be very helpful if people would send me corroborations they find, as I'm not always able to check this forum in a timely manner.

I publish corroborating information frequently at www.theyflyblog.com.

Thank you.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 825
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. “World Peace” Meditation

We live in a dangerous time.
A time that worships power not truth.
A time of power struggles, similar to the animal kingdom where the strong frighten the weak and the weak cheat the strong.
A time, where the expenses of establishing superiority drives national economies into insurmountable debts that can have only one conclusion.

We live in a time in which the sages depart:
A time which did not listen to their promotion of a universal consciousness,
A time where – consequently - most human creation is not aligned to creational principles, like “teamwork, equalised-ness, sharing” i.e. the principles that guide all the micro and macrocosm of nature.

No, my thought was not to “foolishly think that change will be anytime soon”.
I wrote this article because I felt that what the elites do to Billy is not right:
Many a planetary scientist / research institute may have used the Plejaren’s (CR) advice for formulating his/their hypothesis but not one has ever credited the true source of his discovery. Neither would our MSM ever release that a new discovery was already mentioned in the Plejaren CRs.

On the contrary, the MSM portray the “the truth-bringer” as a cheat:
E.g. (Wikipedia) “Meier’s claims are widely characterized as fraudulent by scientists …”.

I wrote this article to say that we live in a time of grave danger.
Because the many years of Plejaren and Billy’s work, given freely to assist humanity, are not given their due respect.

To best describe my thoughts of what may result, I may quote a Mahayana Buddhist (Humane King) teaching, given (not to followers/disciples) but to the rulers of countries encouraging them to protect (Buddhism which I may paraphrase here with) wisdom: “When the sage departs, the seven types of calamity will invariably arise.”

To fairly honour the many undeniable CR - corroborations may not make our leaders in science, religion and politics to immediate "Kings of Wisdom". But this honesty would be an important first step on the path towards the urgently necessary human consciousness change.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 826
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. the mentioned "change in consciousness":
I translated an article in the latest ZZ ("“The evolution of human consciousness”) which comes very close …
See: Mission / Translations for details.

NB
Not quite sure though, whether the moderators will let the translation pass:
Because of the need to to add the German original length is always an issue)

Your right Bill, its a bit too long. Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 10, 2018)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 828
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problema. I will shorten the ZZ article and submit it again in the topic Mission/Translations:
It fits in very well with the many articles on our Forum about the consciousness of oneness that underlies all universal creation.
I, too think there is very urgent need to develop a new perception/self of global and cosmic oneness, of a universe based on the principles of equalisedness/unity/sharing, rather than superiority/separation/competition. It is a part of many if not most of my articles on this Forum, see e.g.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/13350.html#POST71832
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/11998.html#POST58119
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/13033.html#POST68755
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/14071.html#POST71862 (end of the article)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15969.html#POST84429
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15962.html#POST82949
forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79203
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79298 (start of article)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/13371.html#POST71990 (end of article)

Corey

Post Number: 431
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Further note: when I mentioned we are currently full-blown #2, I was referring to the depths of our collective deviation from the natural path, the effects have only barely begun, as with the learning process, this too has barely began.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 432
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

I agree with you regarding your statements in post #825. Don't lose heart, if parts of the teaching are going to be building blocks of our future society (especially 200 years from now), which can be part of the future legacy of the true prophet BEAM, it will certainly come from students of the teaching here at the bottom that will sow the seeds. Rumour has it over 22,000 scientists read Billy's bulletins, and some of these chaps will also (alongside students of the teaching) have to physically bear witness to predictions fulfilling in the future, even if their omitting tounges leave out Billy as their primary scientific source currently.

In my years of arduous study of the spiritual teaching, specifically "Goblet of the Truth" (KdW/"Kelch") one can make the following two-fold point:

1) If one and one's society follow the extensive laws and recommendations of the Creation (follow and fulfill what is natural, thus equitable and right and honourable) things will go well with you.

2) If one and one's society "deviate" from the the recommended path of the natural, the world (and the people) will suffer calamity, hardship, disaster, death and misery from the hand of nature itself caused by negative "swing-backs" of cause and effect as a negative interaction (see: law of interaction in KdW) so things won't go well with you.

In this year of 2018 we are full-blown #2, but through it all we have the potential to collectively learn #1 over the course of some centuries.

200 years from now can be a real Golden Age in comparison to the way things are now currently, if (with an emphasis on "if") mankind learns productive lessons from all the upcoming destruction to relearn harmony with nature, and relearn the path of the natural, which are the laws and recommendations of the Creation, enough so to make them rules of the established society.

I liked what you said regarding the departure of the sage, and 7 types of calamity arising. It wouldn't have to be such a painful (and destructive) future if we would've just followed the recommendations of BEAM starting in 1975. But we didn't, and Sfath saw that in his time-travel jumps. Sfath saw something else in his jumps, and I will offer sentence 297 of Sfath's 1948 predictions as further brain-food for the interested:

297: "The whole will also extend to the Irish, Icelandic, and Western European coasts, and especially the low-lying British coasts, whereby the great upheavals will induce a large part of the humankind to turn away from the wrong belief in religions, sects, and an imaginary god, in order to bethink the return to reality and truth and to return with their thoughts and their consciousness to the knowledge of the natural-creational values."

Sentence 297 of contact 670 translated by Vivienne Legg with assistance of Marianne Uehlinger Mondria and Dyson Devine and amended by FLAU.

note: original German of 297 coming in follow-up brief post within 48 hours.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 829
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Overview - CR 707 (April 28, 2016) - Latest Figu ZZ (97)

In this CR Billy explains the central role religions played in the development of all the present power structures in our world – from the male domination (in relation to women) to the domination through kings, governments and the domains of commerce and industry.
The German original alone is 10 pages, it would be too long to present a full translation here.
I translated only the major points leaving out any political context:

(The CR starts with Ptaah encouraging Billy to publish his script about religions..)

Billy first explains that this lengthy discussion is necessary as (in the past) his many warnings to governments and authorities were never published, but discarded or even destroyed. He publishes it on the internet (via Figu ZZ / May 2018) as the public media would certainly not be courageous enough to publish it.
Billy first points to the immense damage done in the world – quickened by overpopulation – which nobody wants to recognize.

He blames religions and sects for many of the past catastrophic afflictions that humanity had to endure:

“.. because the supposed respective deity calls for vicious punishment and revenge for offenses etc. even the death penalty, as well as torture and war against other peoples, etc., which is vicious and at the same time ridiculous as divine guidance and protection are presented as love whereby the inexperienced mindless, intelligence-lacking and unreasonable believers take the whole of religious nonsense at face value and believe that they must cheer their imaginary God and his false ‘love’. ”
(my translation may contain errors)

„ … weil die jeweilig angebliche Gottheit bösartige Strafe und Rache für Vergehen usw. bis hin zur Todesstrafe fordert, wie auch Folter und Krieg gegen andere Völker usw., was bösartig und zugleich lächerlich als göttliche Lenkung und Schutz in Liebe dargestellt wird, wobei die unbedarften verstand-, intelligenz- und vernunftlosen Gläubigen den ganzen religiösen Unsinn für bare Münze nehmen und glauben, damit ihren imaginären Gott und seine ihm angedichtete falsche ‹Liebe› hochjubeln zu müssen.“

He mentions the snowballing dangers of overpopulation: that the many more people on our planet necessitate an excessive extraction of oil and minerals, the excessive building of new roads, rails, airports, houses, factories, the excessive supply of energy via power plants (incl. nuclear p.p.) and the need to produce an immense (and growing) amount of food which in turn led to the invention of chemicals to speed up the plant and (food) animal growth which, however, caused food crops being more susceptible to pest infestation and diseases, which in turn had to be counteracted by toxic chemical agents produced by chemical companies that racked up billions and billions of dollars in funding. The toxins eaten with their food then caused many humans and other species to suffer and die, etc. etc..

But no government or religions leader or believer and hardly any scientist did / would accept these insights, none would propose a worldwide birth stop to curb the dangers of overpopulation – none would accept the 3 main reasons that are responsible for all human Ausartung:
“For all these consequences, the whole thing – first and foremost - originates in the religions and the lust for power as well as money resp. the wealth obsession of the people, whereby these three factors are inseparable and have been causing mischief since time immemorial, and this will be so and will continue in the future.”

“Für diese Konsequenzen fundiert das ganze hauptsächliche allem voran in den Religionen und in der Machtgier sowie Geld- resp. Reichtum-Besessenheit der Menschen, wobei diese drei Faktoren untrennbar miteinander verbunden sind und seit alters her Unheil bringen, wie das auch zukünftig so sein und also weitergehen wird…“
1. Religions, power and money are the basic and interlinked blocks of all evil and war that prevail on earth
2. Fundamentally, all power and thus also the power of man originates out of the religions because man imitates, as a non-thinking and self-conceited imitator, what is alluded to him as the alleged power of God as supreme power *)
3. Religions and power have always been associated with money and wealth because from the first cultic acts on believers exchanged goods to gain the benevolence of their supposed gods

---------------- End of Overview -----------------
*) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/14990.html#POST77470
(“Man is a miniature of his highest ideal” - Post 343 / May 03, 2016)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 830
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. of the time to come aka “the 7 calamities that may arise when the sage departs..” – I may translate a part of the ending of CR 707:

Billy Unfortunately, however, this can certainly also be used for the immediate future, which I believe will not change anything for the better, the good and the positive in global political and political terms.

Ptaah Unfortunately, this will inevitably be so, because until now there are no signs that something is going to change for the better, the better and the better. Even our foresights have yet to bring any insights that in the foreseeable future, something would happen with regard to positive changes.

Billy That's not to be expected. But, how long are you looking into the future resp. How far are you looking for the future?

Ptaah: Foresights were made for the next 1000 years, which, however, are, as a consequence of the unpleasantness [horribleness?] of what is to come, not to be discussed openly, so as to avoid fear and denial [negation] , but as far as our foresight is concerned, these amount to only a few decades, but as they also show very unpleasant things we should not speak openly [about them]. In addition, you yourself know a lot of what will happen in the future and bring much misery, suffering and hardship for the Earth people.
(My translation may contain errors)

German Original
Billy Das Leider kann aber bestimmt auch für die nächste Zukunft verwendet werden, wozu ich denke, dass sich weltpolitisch und länderpolitisch rein nichts zum Besseren, Guten und Positiven verändern wird. Ptaah Das wird leider tatsächlich unabwendbar so sein, denn bis anhin lassen sich keine Anzeichen erkennen, dass sich etwas zum Besseren, Guten und Positiven ändern würde. Auch unsere Vorausschauen haben bisher noch keine Erkenntnisse gebracht, dass sich in absehbarer Zeit etwas in bezug auf positive Veränderungen ergeben würde. Billy Das ist ja wohl nicht zu erwarten. Doch, wie lange schaut ihr denn in die Zukunft resp. wie weit macht ihr Zukunftschauen? Ptaah Vorausschauen wurden für die nächsten 1000 Jahre gemacht, worüber jedoch infolge Unerfreulichkeit des Kommenden nicht offen gesprochen und Angst sowie Negation vermieden werden sollen, doch was unsere Vorausschauen betrifft, so belaufen sich diese auf nur wenige Jahrzehnte, die aber ebenfalls sehr Unerfreuliches aufzeigen, worüber wir aber auch nicht offen reden sollten. Ausserdem weisst du selbst vieles, was sich zukünftig zutragen und viel Elend, Leid und Not für die Erdenmenschen bringen wird.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 831
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are right, Corey:
Those who protect the laws that govern the universe will always be protected - –“not a hair is touched on their head”.

As for the events unfolding in our world:
“If the minds of living beings are impure, their lands are also impure, but if their minds are pure, so is their land. There are not two lands, pure or impure in themselves. The difference lies solely in (the good or evil of) their minds.” *)

This should express that we should move away from our view of primarily seeing the world as a material existence but as a world of thoughts that materialize – i.e. man’s “swinging waves”, his thinking and motivation are like magnets that attracts a corresponding environment.

Billy mentions a similar thought in explaining religious “realities” in CR 707 (see my following post).
But he strongly emphasizes that each living being is a part of the universal creation and thus worthy of respect – that includes all our world’s religious believers – so no-one should hate a religious believer (or any other human being). **)
What Billy attacks is not the worthy human beings themselves - only the belief system that has taken hold of them:
Billy acknowledges that religious indoctrination is extremely hard to overcome as it has been instilled from very young age on ***).
--------------------------------------
*) Vimalakirti Sutra Mahayana Buddhist teaching (often quoted by Zen Buddhists)

**) We should never hate. All living beings are a part of the universal creation to which we are connected in universal oneness: Our heart should beat in oneness with the universal oneness expressed in the law of sevenness
Post 794: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/16016.html#POST84581
***)
Similar to what we described as “premature cognitive conditioning”
Post 379 / Jul 21, 2016:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/14664.html#POST78215 http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13389.html#POST71950

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 832
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy describing “religious thinking” in CR 707:
(my translation may contain errors)

“No [religious] dogma and no [religious] conviction does ever rest on a firm foundation, and consequently it does not give any certainty or knowledge that would support the dogma or persuasion”

“ So he [i.e the religous believer] does not decide himself whether he effectively is living happily, successfully, and in a healthy way and is also content, because nothing of the belief-based is true, and every dogma and conviction only mirrors what the belief leads him to believe and what for the believer becomes his own created false reality.
Thus, he does see the whole world not as it truly is real, but as he himself sees it through his deluded belief.”

“…Religious beliefs and convictions - as well as many others - are invariably changeable, namely by uprooting and replacing their old or individual elements with new and better ones, whereby, in this regard in each case, man forms his own reality…”

“…Thus, when man changes his dogmas and convictions, he also alters the factors that he accepts as facts, thus forcing their results into his life….”

German Original

„Jeder Glaubenssatz und jede Überzeugung beruhen niemals auf einem festen Fundament, folgedem geben sie auch keine Gewissheit und keine Erkenntnis, die den Glaubenssatz oder die Überredung unterstützen würden“

„Also entscheidet er nicht selbst darüber, ob er effectiv glücklich, erfolgreich und gesund lebt und auch zufrieden ist, weil eben nichts vom Glaubensmässigen wahr ist und jeder Glaubenssatz und jede Überzeugung nur das spiegelt, was der Glaube vorgaukelt und für den gläubigen Menschen zu seiner eigens kreierten falschen Realität wird. Dadurch sieht er die ganze Welt nicht so, wie sie wirklich und real ist, sondern wie er sie durch seinen Wahnglauben selbst sieht.“

„…Religiöse Glaubenssätze und Überzeugungen – wie auch viele andere – sind ausnahmslos veränderbar, und zwar indem deren alte oder einzelne Elemente ausgerissen und durch Neue und Bessere ersetzt werden, wobei der Mensch aber diesbezüglich in jedem Fall selbst eine eigene Realität formt …“

„..Verändert der Mensch also seine Glaubenssätze und seine Überzeugungen, dann verändert er damit auch die Faktoren, die er als Tatsachen annimmt, und damit erzwingt er auch deren Resultate in seinem Leben…“

Corey

Post Number: 433
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As promised:

297. "Das Ganze wird sich auch auf die irischen, isländischen und westeuropäischen Küsten ausdehnen, besonders auch auf die niedrigliegenden britischen Küsten, wobei die grossen Umwälzungen einen grossen Teil der Menschheit dazu bewegen werden, sich vom falschen Glauben an Religionen, Sekten und einen imaginären Gott abzuwenden, um sich der Rückkehr zur Wirklichkeit und Wahrheit zu besinnen und sich mit ihren Gedanken und ihrem Bewusstsein wieder dem Wissen der natürlich-schöpferischen Werte zuzuwenden."

German original of sentence 297 of contact 670

Norm

Post Number: 176
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In contact 238 Billy says,

Good. If I still remember correctly, you explained to me at that time, that, through their spies and through the CIA, the America government was fully comprehensively informed that the Japanese Air Force would attack the American fleet in Pearl Harbor in the early morning hours of December 7th 1941 and would certainly destroy it.

There's one problem with this statement. There was no CIA (1947) at this time & it will be used to pick apart this info. Billy should correct this. There was the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, June 13, 1942) but even that wasn't created until after Pearl Harbor. If he doesn't want to name the real Group/People then he should create a name like Hidden Gov't Secret Org. etc. It was probably the British MI6 or the FBI.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1881
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the bulletin 30 it states that..

"...Therefore, only missing in this circular dance of Orient-oilfield-countries is Persia, respectively, Iran, for which plans for a military takeover have already existed in the USA since 2002.
And there is no doubt that that is also being worked out today because the CIA as well as the government of the USA wants control, under all circumstances, over all Arabian oil fields, no matter what the cost.
Thereby, namely China could have the oil spigot turned off if it should dare to want to raise itself as a superpower, and as a matter of fact one such crisis is coming about."

So very soon China is about to get its spigot turned off.
How would this scenario play out other than through sanctions against China by the US and arm twisting of saudi arabia and other gulf states not to sell oil to it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 918
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

You bring up some interesting points regarding the Arabian oil fields. There exists another factor that may play out? In Contact Report 469, Billy asks Ptaah a question concerning the petroleum extraction in Saudi Arabia. Date/time of contact: Monday, the 11th of August 2008.

Ptaah confirms that; “The petroleum producers are pumping water under the petroleum deposits in order to drive the petroleum up to the surface. In the course of time it can happen that the water rises above the petroleum reservoir and then, in the end, only this water is extracted.

This would mean the end of the petroleum production. The whole thing would evoke a worldwide catastrophe, because the whole economy would collapse.”

The spigot may be turned off regardless? This could also be the very reason why Saudi Arabia cannot increase their oil production to previous stated goals?

“Die Erdölförderer pumpen ja Wasser unter die Ölvorkommen, um das Öl an die Oberfläche zu treiben. Da kann es doch mit der Zeit passieren, dass das Wasser letztlich über die Ölvorkommen hochsteigt und dann nur noch dieses Wasser gefördert wird.

Das würde das Ende der Erdölförderung bedeuten. Das Ganze würde eine weltweite Katastrophe hervorrufen, denn die ganze Wirtschaft würde zusammenbrechen.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_469

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 875
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Götterdämmerung (Twilight of the Gods) ? *)

“Is there not a dangerous situation developing in the Gulf …” ?
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8880.html?1540813942#POST85287
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8880.html?1540813942#POST85268

The path of human evolution is a path of consciousness changes **)
They create the events on our planet, which, driven by this evolution, happen so that humanity can make amends for the mistakes of its past ***)

We live to prevent them from happening again.

That peace prevails among the nations on our planet.
This is the objective of this Forum’s many posts ***).
This is as well the objective of this post.

Salome,
Bill

*) Two of our world’s three major leaders just warned their armies to be prepared for war….
Stark warnings by US ret. Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges (in Warsaw) and (July1917) by Australia’s former
Def. chief Adm (ret.) Chris Barrie) …

**) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3556.html#POST84719
***) http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/16075.html#POST85277
***) E.g. "Trilateral Union": http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/15964.html#POST84423

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 876
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction to post 875:
C Barrie's warning was, of course, in July 2017

Corey

Post Number: 471
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can we not set aside our national disagreements for 200 years?

Mankind is at a crossroads. We can read in the contact reports of egregious happenings that brings the world closer to the brink of war.

The future will be difficult enough without world war three. Mankind stands to reason a difficult existence over the next 200 years, without all the war.

As a contingency protocol, an act of preservation of our species mankind needs to: for the foundations of self-preservation, peaceful contingency protocols (peaceful scientific and peaceful research and peaceful development), and for true international cooperation, mankind needs to rethink it's path to war, and form multi-generational peace accords that will last the next 200 years.

In 2 centuries the major effects of the overpopulation disaster will be over and behind us, and in 2 centuries mankind can vote to stay on it's path of creational laws, or go back to the ways of war, and the ways of outdated disagreements.

200 years is all it will take to get mankind to stay of the path of creational laws.

200 years is all mankind needs to set it's sights on, this 200 years of setting aside international disagreements to form international multi-generational peace accords.

200 years of data collection to prove to world governments and the general populace that humane population reductions, gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit, and a humane banishment penal system revolution for rehabilitation is truly in mankind's best interests, and the best way to move forward into the future cycles of time.

200 years of peace and international cooperation, done for the next 200 years as a survival mechanism. True, lasting, residual peace for humanity. 200 years-long peace for Earth humanity. Let that sink in.

It will be 200 Years of Peace, because the Trilateral nations will outlaw war that is not gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit related. All other war is outlawed, and prevented by the Trilateral Army. It would be so successful, that humanity would agree to it's use for all the future cycles of time.

Bill (Tat_tvam_asi) posted a link to my Trilateral Union post (post #400). Upon reflection for many years, I feel this is the best way to move forward with gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit in a attainable way, using methods we currently possess (and reformulating them to be trilateral) and securing true peace for our people. This is the best way forward for our planet. Everybody (all other nations) will be involved & offering assistance to the Trilateral Army in a century's time-frame.

Surely mankind can change the future by agreeing to peace for the next 200 years. Surely mankind can disable and disarm it's nuclear weapons stockpiles (save for 3 warheads apeice for the Chinese, the Russians, and the Americans) for the next 200 years.

Surely we can for 200 years.

Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Corey

Post Number: 472
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One last thought to share: don't break the bond your people have with the Creation by starting a war. War needs to be outlawed, and the bond with the Creation was already severed by our people collectively from our crime of overpopulation, which is a contravention of the natural creational laws, which will come calling-home in the decades after 2020-2030. We need to be prepared for this coming disaster so we can adapt our civilization, each nation deserves to survive, and we will lose large portions or entire nations to the deep, and volcanic magma as the "Fire Ring" becomes more active, or when we lose Italy to underwater volcanoes. Why start a war now?~
Salome, Corey Müske. -"Kelch der Wahrheit"/"Goblet of the Truth"
22:08: " Werdet ihr Menschen vom Unglück verfolgt und könnt ihr euer Leben nicht so harmonisch gestalten, wie ihr das gerne möchtet, dann vermögt ihr dies zu ändern, wenn ihr euch dem Einklang der kosmischen Ordnung und damit den schöpferischen Gesetzen und Geboten zuwendet und sie befolgt."

22:08: "If you human beings are pursued by the unfortune and are unable to form your lives as harmoniously as you would like, then you are able to change this if you turn to the consonance of the cosmic regulation and therefore to the creational laws and recommendations, and follow them."

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 419
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, reasoning with political, religious and industrial megalomaniacs and narcissistic criminals is like reasoning with unruly children who know you have no power over them. Telling them to refrain from warmongering for 200 years is like telling such unruly children to behave themselves for a year. They won't because they are irresponsible and unreasonable and because there is no punishment severe enough to stop them from doing what they want to do.

Ultimately it comes down to punishment. Maybe that's why the Old Testament "gods" were so severe. Harsh language just doesn't cut it. Mankind must face his day of reckoning. It's the only way we will learn.

Votan

Post Number: 886
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2018 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

It will not happen because we all have this angry gene built into our system.You and I can control it, although at times it is hard.
Money and power takes over,just look at Hitler and the like,little men with big mouths.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2861
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone recall which Contact Report/Bulletin where it is mentioned that the burning of the Library of Alexandria resulted in a setback of our development due to the information contained within the library?

Thanks
Scott

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 165
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2018 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I found the reference to the library. It is in contact report 498, pages 190-191 in Block 12. A very detailed description spanning 1 ½ pages, not yet uploaded to futureofmankind besides a short paragraph (in German also in Sonderbulletin 85). I might in the coming weeks find time to add the full text.

Greetings,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page