Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 23, 2021

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Misc. Discussions on The Mission » Archive through February 23, 2021 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 1141
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, Ilovebilly, & All,

"There must be a way to express our thanks."

Good question, I am sure that many of us have wondered the same thing. Agreed, following Billy's and the Plejaren's recommendations is one form of appreciation or thankfulness.

Just a thought; other than prescribed times, Quetzal has made it known that their technology development has made it possible for Earthlings Peace Meditation to be registered with them any time, location, or situation…

In a follow-up of an 8-minute Peace Meditation, ending it with a heartfelt thank you for their help and recommendations has been rewarding for me personally.

Salome
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1464
Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One way to express our appreciation to the Plejaren and Billy Meier, is to not just consume it but...ACT ON IT.

Bianca

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2020 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,
I understand your discontent about the inaction of participants on this discussion board and yes, there is no excuse not to try and help the plejaren and Billy and everyone else who cares to be informed.
I have taken a slightly different angle to impart the corona virus information. I searched for as many emails I could find that I thought would be interested in our relevant material or even partly interested in this material and I CC everyone on my long list, intentionally not BCC. I wrote a short cover letter covering the corona virus matters and send 4 links. My approach was that of providing them with our information via a 'back door' rather than pointing a placard of Billy's material in their face.
I think that anyone who read the plejaren medical advice would have been very curious as to whom the author was and would then follow up with further research and then naturally arrive at Figu spirit teaching...eventually.
I emailed the newspapers, the ABC, SBS, medical personnel, CSIRO, hospital and government bodies and politicians too. I have been doing just that for a few years now and I dont expect a reply but i know that people have an innate streak of curiosity, so emailing directly people could be helpful.

Tyler

Post Number: 216
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that's a good idea, Bianca.

Actually, I liked a while back how your blog allowed me to link straight to the PDF of health guidelines, Michael.

I feel, too, as if presenting the information without directly mentioning Billy or the Plejaren up front may be the optimal way to go.

Would you consider putting up a blog post with a direct link to the PDF again? In fact, I'd like to have a quick comb over that PDF myself; maybe with a bit of rearrangement and formatting, it will strike the viewer as more worthy of their time and investigation.

Initially, I think it was formatted specifically for students of the spirit teaching, because the very first paragraph mentioned what the Plejaren recommend to do.

I think a bit of a different formatting approach might make a, uh, average person go on beyond the first page too.

Tyler

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've got the basic information from your blog post now, the one at: https://theyflyblog.com/2020/06/29/covid-19-emails-sent-to-arizona-officials-since-march-5th/

If you have it still, could you send the original PDF you had up to me on Facebook, Michael? Full name's Tyler Rutland, I messaged you a little while back.

I've been thinking all this morning of what to do today to be productive, so I've decided I'll comb over this project and, using my acquired knowledge of human nature to date, format things in a way that might pass through the censor of people better.

I just happen to think that the mention of the Meier name, or even more so the mention of the Plejaren up front, is unfortunately still causing people to turn away from it. Perhaps even because of the swinging wave being generated by the detractors.

With my still mildly developed consciousness telepathy, I can just feel how the people react to the name "Meier" or "Plejaren". I may be wrong, but it seems to my sensitivity that we still live just before the time when the people fully accept these names as standing for security and assistance, because I can just hear the reaction being negative and an eye-roll at the fact of it being "just more crazy ET stuff" still.

I think this is caused a lot by the various New Age groups too, who still rag on about Pleiadians, such as through that stupid TV channel "Gaia". The word "Plejaran" is unfortunately just close enough to "Pleiadian" that it is, I think, triggering that negative eye-roll reaction in enough of the people.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1478
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI everyone,

I am working on an easy, concise way for people to contribute to our efforts.

In the meantime, here's the first of several press releases we are putting out:

Warnings of COVID Asymptomatic Spreader Severity from Swiss Sources Published Before CDC

https://www.prweb.com/releases/warnings_of_covid_asymptomatic_spreader_severity_from_swiss_sources_published_before_cdc/prweb17254330.htm

Tyler

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that's perfect for the job.

What I worked on feels less serious or noteworthy even if it's a small improvement, so I'm going to use your press release. I know who I'll send it to first.

Tyler

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael, with the tone of that press release being a lot more neutral, I was able to compose out a good email tonight to a representative of US congress in New York!

In my news feed tonight, I saw she wants to re-open the Canada-US border. To me, she seems like a nice woman. I hope her desire to achieve a re-opening will make her inclined to listen to the intel.

I won't send it until the morning because I don't want it to get buried under morning inbox items, but I feel like I can compose a lot more friendly and inviting messages now with the references to the spirit teaching absent from the link. Or just in general, I feel I can much better control the tone of each individual email.

I have a feeling that this will be important, because Billy told us not all politicians are bad. I do want to weed out the corrupt ones still and help that prophecy or prediction to fulfill itself, but I feel like it's important and valuable to extend a friendly, more human invitation to the good ones too.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2460
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder what the reason was for Lee and Brit Elders to fall off from the mission instead of continuing to remain loyal just as Wendelle did?

Even with the false accusations based off of wrong information by Billy towards the Elders and probably a test of loyalty to the mission of sorts in an unconscious fashion, by and large people are forgiving by nature and are quick to give the benefit of the doubt if and when misunderstandings do occur.
Looking back I would've thought that of all people, the Elders who played a very important part in all this would've been the ones who remained a lifelong advocate and supporters of Billy Meier.
Were they perhaps silenced, threatened, paid off, co-opted or derailed in some way?
Seeing as it was Wendelle and not lee elders who ended up in prison its most likely that the Elders either created a pretext to distance themselves from the case, were forced to do so from the outside or that simply certain naturally steered and naturally occurring circumstances gave them reasons to make the decision not to participate further.
I wonder why the Elders were denied the chance of a contact with the Plejaren?
Were they untrustworthy?
Did they lack the spiritual character and the essential prerequisite to be of any help to the mission beyond their initial role?
Do the elders possess any of Billy's missing photos?
What about Shirley Maclaine does she possess any?
What about others like Jim and Randy?
Where are they today?

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 955
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, my guess is Wendelle being a trustworthy, loyal and good person is probable reason why they only chose him to do personal contact with.
How often do the Plejaren make a mistake in determining if someone is trustworthy?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2462
Posted on Monday, November 23, 2020 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Hugo and to your...

How often do the Plejaren make a mistake in determining if someone is trustworthy?

If profit hungry scoundrel fell through the cracks along with the 2 brothers who were ex core groupers now siding with Kalliope then I guess several.

Matt lee

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Corona Virus relief and spending bill. It's a stipulation that was tucked into the "committee comment" section of the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021, which was contained in the massive spending bill.

The director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense have a little less than six months now to provide the congressional Intelligence and Armed Services committees with an unclassified report about "unidentified aerial phenomena." That report must contain detailed analyses of UFO data and intelligence collected by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee's directive.

It should also describe in detail "an inter-agency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government" and designate an official responsible for that process.

Source: CNN report -"US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill."

So that will be interesting to see how that unfolds and how the Billy Meier contacts are presented and if the Senate Intelligence Committee then shares any of that information to the general public. Technically speaking the Plejaren ships are not "unidentified" - we know what they are; and, so these intelligence organizations may use that as a loophole to be excluded from the reports.

Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2021 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://wp.me/p9pOgh-2Wq

180 days for more deception.

Str0323

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael. For some reason that link doesn't work for me on Chrome but works on Duck Duck Go. Maybe a technical issue on my end?
Peace,
Scott.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I consider it an absolute emergency for FIGU to address the Wikipedia page about Billy Meier. The information is absolutely absurd and false. Please help ask FIGU to get on Wikipedia, correct the information, and lock in information so that it cannnot be changed by people not associated with FIGU.

Thank you.
GOTT MOTT?

Norm

Post Number: 254
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2021 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova, I spent a week editing that page years ago only to have it all deleted by Wiki. I was fair and balanced as possible. I hate the way Billy always use their info in his Bulletins because that site is bias.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I have gotten responses from Christian Frehner and Michael V.

Basically, you are correct. They know of the problem but every time we change it, someone else changes it back.

There is nothing that can be done.
GOTT MOTT?

Scott

Post Number: 3262
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wasn't aware of this but Lee Elders passed away on August 18, 2018. This was mentioned in the latest edition of the Wassermannzeit....

Joe

Post Number: 587
Posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Open Mind with Bill Jenkins - Billy Meier UFO Case - Lee Elders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7HDtNpiGM

Hi Joe, just an FYI, FIGU prefers FIGU links only, Thanks very much Scott

(Message edited by scott on February 17, 2021)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 110
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2021 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As many here know, the late Lee Elders, along with his wife Brit and Tom Welch, and in collaboration with Wendelle Stevens, published a large photo album book, UFO...Contact From The Pleiades, Volume 1, in September, 1971, under their company name Genesis III Productions, LTD. That book, along with Gary Kinder's, Light Years, had a seminal influence on my life to take the Meier case seriously after I had initially dismissed it.

Lee's obituary appears in both the Wassermannzeit (as Scott already mentioned) and in the March FIGU Bulletin and praises Lee as a good friend of FIGU who has done a lot of positive and valuable things for Billy and the mission as a whole. The obit further states that Lee Elders' efforts, in collaboration with his wife Brit and Wendelle Stevens, were of the greatest importance, for which we will forever remain grateful.

Here, I think, is a wonderful picture of Lee and Brit, taken with Billy's family at a time when the actress, Shirley McLaine was also visiting. It's one of the few pictures of Lee smiling.

elders

From left to right: John Wesley (in white cap), Gilgamesha Meier, Atlantis Meier, Brit Elders, Methusalem Meier (peeking out from behind his mother's back), Lee Elders, Billys' Ex-Frau Kalliope Meier, Shirley MacLaine, Hanna Bieri and Billy

Regards
Bob

Savio

Post Number: 835
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob

Can you please provide the links to the two Lee Elders related messages on Wassermannzeit and FIGU Bulletin?

Thanks and Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio, it doesn't look like FIGU has made either version available on their website yet that I can see. The two versions are basically the same but the 'Bulletin' version has a few more sentences in the intro so I will post that version for you below. The picture accompanies the Wassermanzeit version.

Nachruf für Lee Elders, USA

Bereits am 18. August 2018 ist Lee Elders verstorben, was der FIGU leider erst kürzlich mitgeteilt wurde, folglich wir ihm erst jetzt die Ehre eines Nachrufs erweisen können. Mit Lee ist ein guter Freund der FIGU dahingegangen, wie wir mit Lee auch einen wichtigen Menschen verloren haben, der für die FIGU-Mission und damit auch für Billy sehr viel Positives und Wertvolles getan hat. Wir werden Lee in äusserst guter Erinnerung behalten und ihm auch posthum immer aufrichtig dafür dankbar sein, was er zusammen mit seiner Frau Brit und anderen sowie mit seinem Freund Wendelle Stevens (US-Luftwaffen-Colonel, leider auch verstorben) durch seine wertvolle Arbeit für unsere wichtige Mission getan hat.

LEE ELDERS wurde in einem Eisenbahnerhaus in Bowie, Arizona geboren, wuchs später im Apachen Reservat in der Nähe von San Carlos auf. In seinem Erwachsenenleben wurde er Ermittler und gründete zusammen mit seiner Frau Brit, die ebenfalls ausgebildete Ermittlerin war, seine eigene Firma, lntercep, die auf Computersicherheit spezialisiert und mit der er in den USA sehr erfolgreich war. 1977 wurde er von Wendelle Stevens gebeten, im Fall Billy Meier zu ermitteln, um herauszufinden, ob der Fall authentisch oder Schwindel sei. 1978 reiste er zusammen mit seiner Frau Brit und mit Colonel Wendelle Stevens das erste Mal in die Schweiz, und während 5 Jahren, bis 1982, bemühten sich Lee, seine Frau Brit und andere, die mit ihnen zusammenarbeiteten, darunter Mitglieder namhafter Firmen und Institute sowie staatlicher Organisationen, und zwar, um die Beweise, die ihnen von Billy zugänglich gemacht wurden, auf Herz und Nieren zu überprüfen. Im Zusammenhang mit diesen Untersuchungen gab Lee in Zusammenarbeit mit Wendelle Stevens zwei Bücher mit dem Titel "UFO ... Contact from the Pleiades", Volume 1 und 2 heraus, und es entstand auch der Film "Contact". Sowohl in den beiden Büchern als auch im Film wurde die Beweisführung offengelegt, die sämtliche zur Verfügung gestellten Unterlagen von Billy als richtig und authentisch bewiesen. Somit waren die Bemühungen von Lee Elders in Zusammenarbeit mit seiner Frau Brit und Wendelle Stevens für Billy und die FIGU von grösster Wichtigkeit, wofür wir Lee für immer dankbar bleiben werden.

Mit Lee haben wir zwar keinen sehr engen, dafür aber guten und wichtigen Freund verloren, der seit der Zeit seiner Ermittlungen im "Fall Billy Meier" klar und unerschütterlich auf unserer Seite stand und die Richtigkeit und Authentizität der Kontakte von Billy und den Plejaren jederzeit ohne jede Einschränkung bestätigte. Lee errang mit allem, was er für Billy, seine Mission und die FIGU unternahm, unsere Freundschaft und Dankbarkeit, Wir alle werden uns seiner stets mit guten und liebevollen Gedanken erinnern und ihm ein treues und ehrendes Angedenken bewahren.

Billy,
alle FIGU-Mitgliededr

lee

Patm

Post Number: 865
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The photo album book, UFO...Contact From The Pleiades, Volume I was published in 1979 (not 1971) and Volume II was published in 1983.

PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page