Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

How YOU found out about Billy Meier?

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesMichael Horn11 09-18-00  11:43 am
Archive through December 02, 2002David Everett Chance40 12-02-02  04:14 pm
Archive through March 17, 2005Jay_q23 03-17-05  11:49 pm
Archive through June 30, 2007Syn23 06-30-07  09:58 am
Archive through November 02, 2008J_rod722 11-02-08  05:30 pm
Archive through February 03, 2009Markcampbell23 02-03-09  10:25 pm
Archive through September 19, 2009Michael_horn23 09-19-09  09:39 am
Archive through September 21, 2009Earthling23 09-21-09  09:36 am
Archive through February 01, 2010Gaiaguysnet23 02-01-10  09:12 am
Archive through February 26, 2010J_rod723 02-26-10  09:05 pm
Archive through June 26, 2010Theawakening23 06-26-10  11:38 am
Archive through June 13, 2011Imamovic23 06-13-11  12:13 pm
Archive through November 27, 2011Redhalls23 11-27-11  02:42 am
Archive through July 16, 2012Mr_kenter23 07-16-12  09:53 am
Archive through August 30, 2012Abdjlos23 08-30-12  05:50 am
Archive through September 06, 2012Matt23 09-06-12  03:32 am
Archive through January 20, 2013Wagner7seven23 01-20-13  04:23 am
Archive through October 25, 2014Iamhoagie23 10-25-14  05:45 pm
Archive through May 11, 2016Kenneth23 05-11-16  10:36 pm
Archive through September 22, 2020Eddieamartin23 09-22-20  08:28 pm
Archive through October 27, 2022Kenneth23 10-27-22  11:17 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Posting how you found out about Billy Meier and FIGU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Maryam

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the warm welcome Savio and Kenneth.

Savio, as per the masses, the whole of the bible is the said Gods words of truth, but as for me personally, a belief in an almighty God has never reigned within, but the notion of a great creator (Creation) always has. I do not feel a fair comparison between the TJ and Bible can exist from my prespective, for the TJ delivers a truth that one not only cognisizes, but grasps deep within their core, and the bible simply can not deliver that.

Thank you Kenneth for the suggestion, as mentioned earlier I have had the great pleasure of reading the GOT, thus will be beginning AA soon, amid dabbling in beginners German. Danke!
Maryam

"Carpe Diem...Seize the Day"

Mosaki

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to FIGU, Maryam,

I can also relate to what you have expressed regarding the inner voice. You have landed yourself on the path to a life changing journey. Enjoy!
Salome,
Melissa Osaki

Patm

Post Number: 980
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The following is only my person recommendation for:

1) Introducing a young adult to their purpose in life …

FIGU recommends that a young adult be at least 13 years of age WITH their parent's permission before introducing them to the FIGU material.

My recommended place to start would be for them to read a FIGU Open Letter written especially for them. This can be found at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=2a_BOQs5Ga4%3d&tabid=1178&portalid=0&mid=4213

Allow them to read this on their own and at their own pace. Once they are done reading the FIGU Open Letter and have had time to think about it, let them make the decision to learn more on their own (DO NOT make that decision for them). They will let you know if and when they are ready.

2) Introducing a new student to the FIGU Material (Where to start) …

Many questions will come up and from those many more will arise. ALWAYS answer with the reality and its truth as you know-it-to-be and only enough to truthfully answer the question submitted to you. Do NOT share more than has been asked for/about because when they are ready they alone will know their own level of current understanding and the question to ask. Do not attempt to explain something with your assumptions, this could cause much unnecessary confusion. If you don't know, just answer, "I need to do further research so I can answer that question for myself. Then I will point you to where you can find the information in order to learn your answer for yourself.". Afterwards more questions will come and as the questions transition into discussions ... then you both learn from each other.

What the student asks is their right to know the truth about ....... whatever ... their honest inquiry needs a direction for them to find out for themselves. You cannot and never will be able to give them their answers. These have to be worked out by them for themselves just as you have to work out your own answers for yourself!

One of our groups primary FIGU-based mission fulfillments is to provide, for all those who will come after we are gone, a place to study on their own ...

A student's progress should not ever be limited by another person's understanding in how they worked out a situation (in thought, feeling or action or even as a "What if ...?" ). At best you can give them a pointer to where to find their own answers to questions they have when they are ready to ask the questions you cannot answer.

Only when they let you know they are ready, start first with who/what your source of information is ...
"FIGU in a Nutshell" is just what its title suggests ...
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zVYAOLBXVHM%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0&mid=1314

Once the student reads about what FIGU is and isn't, then time must be taken for the individual to begin the process of working out of the thought impulse generated for themselves.

FIGU Switzerland setup their Swiss-German website to provide a seeker-of-truth, the core information about FIGU

Their entire website has been translated to US-English by our group and is available at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx

The fundamental information on the following major topics is explained by FIGU on their website, correspondingly it has also been translated on our website into US-English:

FIGU Society - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#FIGU-Society-92
Spiritual Teaching - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#Spiritual-Teaching-231
Ufology - see: https://creationaltruth.org/FIGU#Ufology-232
Overpopulation - see: https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU.aspx#Overpopulation-233

The Reference Library contains a listing-breakdown of FIGU's entire catalog of articles, BEAM Portal entries, books, booklets, periodicals and general reference material. See: https://creationaltruth.org/Library.aspx#Library-Contents-6

There is also a powerful search engine on our website which you can search both for German and/or English words or phrases.

The idea of this website (https://creationaltruth.org) was a place for an individual to search on their own for information on how to work out for themselves their own answer and/or resulting next question. It should be left up to the individual to set their own pace of study, when they are ready only they will know, and what they are seeking. Only they will be able work out the knowledge themselves for themselves. Only in this wise will they actually be able to use this knowledge in their everyday life as they then acquire the essence of wisdom for use in their thinking-feeling-acting processing of impulses. This will in-turn ... be as only they decide for themselves, because it is their own free will which enables them to learn.

Beyond that always, as said before, ALWAYS answer the new student's questions with the reality and its Truth as you know-it-to-be and only enough to truthfully answer the question presented. Do NOT share more than has been asked for/about as when they are ready, they alone will know their own level of current understanding and the next question to ask. In other words, don't attempt to give them the answers to questions they are not currently capable of processing.

Regarding the purpose in life, it is recommended that you read Billy's answer to the question:
"What purpose has the human being in the material life? What is the developmental process of the human spirits and the material human bodies? What has the spirit of the human beings and this have to do with the Creation? What purpose does the evolution of the spirit-form and the consciousness-evolution of human beings serve?" which can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=obcm1RtS0_0%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0

This is my personal recommendation. There are very many other resources you will discover in your search for truth.
Hope this helps.

Salome,
PatM

Maryam

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you sincerely Pat for the many suggestions toward instruction. I have not had the pleasure of sharing the teachings with any youth as of yet, merely adults most recently.

Prior to my discovery of Mr. Meir and FIGU, my mode has always been to never give opinion without having directly been asked and as per the handling of solicited assistance/guidance, to solely provide to those whom are already in question, search and want of information. I do not lean toward providing opinion as it is 'a dime a dozen', but rather direction of where truth/lie may be found/unveiled, simply encouraging the journey of edification for onesself, thus seemingly my innate practices seem to fall inline with what you have graciously suggested.

Although just having recently openly joined FIGU, I had been observing it in the shadows the foregoing 2 months and made myself familiar with its position and the passion of its members, but thank you for the refresher. I do very much look forward to reviewing the suggestions you provided on how to undertake efforts as it pertains to children, as their minds remain oh so impressionable.

Aristotle aforesaid "Good habits formed at youth make all the difference", albeit I concur with Picasso aswell that "Youth has no age", thus all ages remain youthful in mind, peradventure this spry ardor is merely put to slumber with age. Danke!
Maryam

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1539
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,
Those are great publications.
Thanks for sharing.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 3697
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2022 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maryam,

I am confused about something you stated in your post #2. You mentioned you had read the OM among other books within the last 2 months since you discovered Billy's information. And since at this point there is no official release of the OM in English, this means you must have read the German text, but by your own statements you stated you were just beginning to learn German....Maybe you could clarify how this was possible.

Thank you
Scott

Maryam

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your quiry Scott, peradventure it was destined, as I fortuitously stumbled upon an unofficial english translation by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer a month ago or so via the internet, directly having discovered the Talmud Jmmanuel. I do plan to obtain an official copy in the near future when I go upon my revisit of the reading material.
Maryam

Scott

Post Number: 3698
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maryam,

I was able to locate the Unofficial English translation of the OM which you mentioned, which was something unknown to me. I do know this is an earlier edition which does contain a few errors, but for the most part seems fairly correct. The newer edition contains many explanations which have been added to the various Canons.

Regards
Scott

Maryam

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you truly Scott for informing me of the improvements. It is my intention to secure an official copy soon. Danke Schon!
Maryam

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page