Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 15, 2003

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through October 15, 2003 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, I moved this newsgroup reply here.

Here's one of the new posts replying to your website, he quotes it here.

"For more than 25 years, the Billy Meier case has been reviewed by expert
researchers, scientists and journalists worldwide. Their conclusions are all
the same: Billy Meier is having contacts with extraterrestrials"

"This is not true. I am not a big supporter of Dr. Maccabee but he trashed one
of Billy's videos. I would consider him an expert researcher as far as
UFOlogists go (at least he has the qualifications). He is pretty credulous so
it makes you wonder why he didn't not fall for Billy's tale. In his
conclusions, he wrote:

"As for myself, I can't say that Mr. Meier never had a UFO experience. On the
other hand, I do not include Mr. Meier's experiences and photos, etc. when I
wish to make an argument for the reality of TRue UFOs (TRUFOs). "

Go figure...."

UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (UO) FILMED
BY BILLY MEIER by Bruce Maccabee

http://brumac.8k.com/Meier/MeierPendulum.html

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

On my to work but...

Again, all that is asked is for the expert critics to duplicate ONE of Meier's films or photos, the sound recording and fool some poor accredited scientist into believing that he's looking at a metal sample he can't duplicate. Then show us your prophetically accurate information covering a range of scientific discoveries and as-yet-to-occur world events written from 1 - 20+ years in advance.

Then I will come to the same conclusions I have regarding Meier: The ET hypothesis is the only logical answer.

Thanks,

Michael

pureharmony
Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2002 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey people! I had an idea about producing a "documentary" movie about "The Truth", as we know it, according to the Plejarans. I am a video Producer, and audio Producer as well. I have the ability to film, edit, soundscore, and finish a production, by myself (my husband is also an audio engineer) and I write music and sing as well. I have many synthesizers, sampler keyboards, guitars and drums. I am a member of ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers) as a Writer and Publisher as well. I am not a $rich person, in fact quite the opposite, as I have invested practically all my money in this "interest" of mine. (it does not pay the bills)I am willing to contribute my time and energy though, because I love Producing, and I am truly interested in this "Mission".
Of course if I was to take on a project of this magnitude, I would require much help from people in FIGU, with making sure EVERYTHING is accurate, according to the Plejarans. This would be such a great way to get the truth out, in a visual format.
pureharmony

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 21, 2002 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Michael is doing a new video on Meier. Email him, you may be able to help.

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sick of hearing debunkers say this.

"Seriously, Norm, it's pointless. Meier's films and pics and stories are
LUDICROUS. They're not even GOOD fakes, they're crappy fakes.

WHY IS IT that he's never been able to produce original photos, or even
original negatives? Why are they always fourth, fifth, sixth generation
photos?
Because it's easier to hide the strings.

All serious researchers consider Meier to be a fake on the level of Gulf
Breeze. I concur."

Does Billy now have original 1st generation negitives, from his later pictures?

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Breathe easy. since these people usually tell you it's all about hubcaps and strings the response should simply be:

Duplicate the physical evidence, duplicate the prophetic scientifically accurate information.

Everything else is a waste of time. Remember, the professional skeptics organization, CFI West, ran away with its tail between its legs when invited to duplicate only one photo and one film, which they said were, of course, hoaxed.

Once again, just challenge them to:

Duplicate the physical evidence, duplicate the prophetic scientifically accurate information.

Michael

Norm
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, They always say one thing over & over there are no 1st generation negatives. Billy should ask for a new sighting and take new picture that will have 1st generation negative.

This answer doesn't seem to satsify people.

Meier informs the reader that he shot his pictures on diapositive slide film and not
negative film. So there are no original negatives in existence simply
because the originals were not made on negatives.1978.

http://roswell.fortunecity.com/warminster/393/ufos/k1995/k_ch3.htm#3_u1

These guys aren't going to bother to try to duplicate anything. This case is tainted as far as they are concerned and they don't care enough. They just parrot what they've read, and since the American market is full of anti-Meier info thats all you get.

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

This is truly not important stuff. If there were negs then the answer would be that they were models, etc. These people aren't interested in the truthfulness of Meier's info, they're obviously scared of it. And, if for no other reason than that, we shouldn't inflict on them what they're not ready to handle. It isn't worth another moment of time worrying about how to prove anything to anyone, especially these types.

Anybody who follows a thinking process, who can analyze and reason, will have immense difficulty coming to any other conclusion than Meier being genuine. You already have thought things through so that you can see and understand for yourself what this is about. But it's not our job to force others to do the same.

I have my own "mission" to present the information in public as clearly as I can so that those who are truely interested can examine it and come to their own conclusions. And I have to occasionaly remind myself that I don't have to make sure everyone sees it the same way I do. Actually, well-crafted challenges and questions serve everyone becaue they cause us to think and look for inconsistencies, contradictions, etc.

But the bozos on the board you refer to only want to make themselves feel less scared and more in control. It's their right to do so and we would be wise not to sweat such small stuff.

Michael

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pureharmony,

Thats really cool to hear that you are a video and audio producer and to hear of your musical talents as well.
By the sounds of things Iam sure you could create some really high tech. consciousness raising musical and video format for presenting the Plejaren contacts to the public.

Of course you will need Billy's authorization and OK to start and achieve this project. If you feel so strongly and believe in the Mission, you should contact Figu and explain yourself and even become a member if you're not already!

This is so nice of you to offer your expertise
for the Mission, Iam certain the Plejarens themselves are taking notice,for they watch over the totality of this Mission like a Hawk, and if things are appropiate, Iam certain that they will assist the project in as much ways as they are allowed to.

This is just my preference, But I would like to see a state of the art musical creation composed for presentation of Billy's material like a combo
of New age synthesizer and some decent techno-trance music! Can you play techno-trance stuff?
I think techno and trance music have incredible spiritual and mind liberating value, this new music is keyed up to pure energy values, and it will become of immense value in freeing us earthlings from the weight of heavier material
values and turn us to the higher pleasures of the Mind united to pure energy!

I encourage you...

Salome, Lars

E. Visser
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm.

Debunkers will often take a few or a single aspect of a case and judge it on that.
A supporter will sometimes do the same.
Rest assured there are those that look at the case in a broad sense and with an open mind.
Regards,
TerraX.

pureharmony
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars-
Techno-trance music is my expertise. I have 9 commercial releases in that genre. I would love to soundscore for anything having to do with Billy Meier and FIGU!!
Of course, I would never produce without their permission, video or anything. I truly hope that I will have the opportunity to help Billy and FIGU in this manner someday, and I would have fun even!
-pureharmony

Lars
Posted on Saturday, August 24, 2002 - 07:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pureharmony,

Thats really super! Iam such a lover of this new
musical form, Techno-trance is definitely calculated to raise earthman up a few levels into the higher mind, and spirit.

But Iam afraid for the time being only a select few will realize this and enjoy it., the majority
will be under a spell of unbridled lust and wicked arrogance by this new music which shall produce alot of envy and destructive misery among humans.
It is sad but true....,But until earth humans rise into the bliss of the higher mind and union with the spirit which breeds decency and respect, all of their inventions and art forms will be held and used unjustly and wickedly.

Lars

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lars and Pureharmony,

If all goes well, I'm hoping that Billy can write an autobiography in novel form using the best contact notes of his mission. Then with pure intentions, a screen play can be made from the novel to create a major motion movie picture using the highlighted events (action, drama, wisdom, etc.} without changing the original storyline. Special effect artists can go from there with the unconscious influences of the Baawi ETs to get it right. Money made from the movie can go to FIGU to further progress with the mission and many people would know about it in mainsteam. Actually better yet, Billy could write the screen play itself for the movie! People with misical talents can add their music to the movie. Mark C. had some good music to add here too.

An idea,

James TT.

Norm
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know how to turn an audio cassette into an MP3? I have an old Billy Meier interview audio tape, that I could send and maybe have it posted on the official site if I could tranfer it to MP3 or some other way. The tape was made by a company that went out of business so the rights should be void or the rights should be Figu's or Billys. I would like to see it made into an audio file for the official site.

Marc Juliano
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Who is doing the interview with Billy on the tape?

Marc

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome , James ;

If you inquire at the center by email about your movie initiative , you will most likely find that the idea of a FIGU made scripted movie has been squashed ,by their own decision . This is what I learned in my visit to the center in 2001 .

I do reccomend that you ask the question of a kerngruppe member , and maybe they will also give you an explanation . I know that you feel strongly about this , so give it a try .

Regards , Mark

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marc, Joeseph Randazzo from the "International UFO Library". It was bought from their International UFO Library Magazine, that went out of business years ago.

*pureharmony* Shannon Gaul
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, (regarding audio cassette to MP3 transfer)
you would need to have a sound card installed with analog RCA input jacks, then you could hook a tape deck with RCA output jacks to the computer. Then using the software for that audio card, you could record the sound, and convert it to MP3. Hope that helps.
-pureharmony

Norm
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot mention I don't have a cassette deck. Someone will have to volunteer to do this. I will mail the tape to whomever wants to do this.

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I have the same interview which you are discussing. I have already converted it to a wav file and put it on a CD. You can listen to it on a computer etc.. if you like contact me via e-mail and I can tell you more about it.

Salome
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 572
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have an Extra copy of REOPENING OF BILLY MEIER CASE 3 VHS Set, its brand new, never watched.
If anyone wants it they can have it for what I paid for it, plus postage.

Kingvegita

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To quote Norm, ""As for myself, I can't say that Mr. Meier never had a UFO experience. On the
other hand, I do not include Mr. Meier's experiences and photos, etc. when I
wish to make an argument for the reality of TRue UFOs (TRUFOs). "

Go figure...."

Well, Billy's pictures aren't good proof of alien craft. They do look faked, perhaps intentionally by the Pliedians wishes to draw only true believers, however I find that against what I have seen their nature to be. There is no solid way to prove them as either real or fake, they simply show example to those who believe. Whether or not they are real, a skeptic will not be convinced by looking at such photographs or videos. The better proof would be the information he has gotten from them, which would suggest a higher intelligence instructing him. If I recall correctly, Billy was supposedly chosen because of his low education, which has effected him with a sheer inability to be overly creative or to deduce much of what he has been told. This is where any proof that Billy has would actually come from.

Marc

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kingvegita,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see new names pop up now and then.

I have to disagree with you that they look fake and are not "good proof of alien craft". How real or fake the photos appear to a person is a totally subjective viewpoint, IMO.

I think I have a pretty good eye for depth, lighting, atmospheric hazing, spatial relationships and so on, and feel that many of his photographs could not show anything other than large, metallic objects that are a good distance from the camera. Of course I concede that photos in themselves can't prove anything unequivocally, especially since the digital age. But if one studies his UFO photographs carefully (especially the pristine ones in Billy's own photo albums!), and takes into consideration all of the other evidences and documentation you've mentioned that go beyond the realm of possibilities by any hoaxer(s), you have an extremely compelling case for authenticity here.

My point basically being that people see things differently and we all look into the depth of this case at different levels, hence the variety in the levels of conviction. Hmmm... did the Plejarans move and bounce their ships around in the films in ridiculous ways so that it would help give even more rise to the whole controversy over this case (hence more attention) as explained in the beginning of Contact 251? Who knows. But making the effort to take every available piece of the puzzle into consideration is the best that anyone can do to get the bottom of it all.

Regards,
Marc

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page