Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2007 - 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive for 2007 - 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stargazer

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I recall reading that plejerans balance thier work lives with relaxation, and leisure activities.

I was just wondering what thier leisure activities include? (eg do they enjoy going to the beach? climbing? skiing? etc)

Thanks,

You give us all hope for true humanity on Earth.

Dear Stargazer,
Billy doesn't read the forum.
Salome, Badr - Moderator

Edward

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stargazer....

When the - Your Questions to Billy Meier -- Answered - is opened, you can post
it there; your question.

You will see it (string) when the previous questions are answered. And we can
post new ones.

Edward.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 09:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward,
we think the answers of dear Billy to our questions took too long this time ( I mean the last one) , I wonder If we can do any thing as help to receive the answers more sooner? or even maybe it is useful if we send the questions to Billy only in German? by this I think would not be more burden for FIGU friends to change the questions to German First and than pass them to Mr. Billy to answer them. This is not Not bad Idea I think ( But we need to send the English version of each question in order to see by the others in the forum)
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 433
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein, I understand your impatience, but it is not Christian's obligation to pass our questions on to Mr Meier. He does it voluntarily. So we should all just appreciate that he even does this very kind thing for us at all. He, like all the other FIGU members, has a personal life in addition to his self-imposed FIGU duties. I also understand your desire to help in speeding things up. I just don't want to add pressure to Christian when he's already doing us all a very great service...

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stargazer,

One of the most prominent leisures among Plejarens is probably to work their own gardens. I think they are excellent gardners who like to set the spade in the soil.

Also, to fix and do with their own homes are also a huge interest.

I have read once that one of the Plejarens was an avid vehicle collector who also enjoyed to take a ride in his 1978 Land Rover.

Plejarens do not watch soccer and other kinds of public sports events a we do, and they do not have public music events in such a manner as we have here.

When they for example go out for dance, they do dance only with each other of the same sex, and not as we do here mainly with a person of the opposite sex.

To make the things short, the Plejarens enjoy about the same sorts of leisure as we do for the most.

We have to remember that it is many thousands of years of separate development, when we have a look at the differences. This can clearly be confirmed when we watch at ourselves on Earth. There are a lot of differences between earth peoples too.

I hope this is a good answer so far anyway, and I hope that I am not too off-topic here.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Scott

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Baselineplayer,

Where did you hear that Plejarens only dance with each other of the same sex? I was under the impression the women may dance with each other, but the males don't prefer to dance at all.

Regards
Scott

Baselineplayer

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I beg your pardon, but I do not remember all details, but as you describe this, it sounds correct. What I had remembered about this is quite old now.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Mehraein62

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators,
sorry , what is the problem with the section Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves?..it is now closed.

Please read: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/392.html?1174884736#POST22337

Scott

Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum,
I can not find any information about the exact meaning of the name "Nokodemjon" in the Archive, pleased to have any
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 454
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The story of Nokodemjon I THINK was briefly touched on in contact 251 which is available in english, but I might be incorrect in this. I AM sure that if you would like detailed info, the best place is likely to be the books in German. I do not speak nor read German without help and various resources, yet I manage through the German material anyhow. If you are serious about this stuff then you will find a way. I did and so did at least one of my friends here on the forum...

Mehraein62

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas
thank you so much for making attention to my comments. I had some study about the case in Billy,s works but at this time I needed to know the meaning of the word(Nokodemjon), I mean most of the peoples,name has a meaning on it. and if Nokodemjon has any spacial meaning?
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 460
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No idea Mehraein but there is a book of name explanations from BEAM which I haven't read as of yet.

Indi

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear mehraein62

your original question was not clear, but this second one explains what you were after:

I can not find any information about the exact meaning of the name "Nokodemjon" in the Archive, pleased to have any

I had a look in the Bood of Names, and could not find Nokodemjon there. So, I am sorry to not be able to give you the meaning.

I don't recall a specific meaning given for that name, however, it may be there somewhere in all the writings. You, or others may uncover it at some point and hopefully will share it with us :-)

Also, in case you are not aware, I found the name EBRAJM in the name book, with the meaning:

Der das Land fruchtbar macht

this could be translated as:

Makes the land fertile

Robjna

Mehraein62

Post Number: 87
Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robjna,
Thanks so much for your comment. It is very useful
- Maybe our Dear BEAM could clear it for all of us, I must ask him and hope it wouldn’t be annoying.
- So interested about the meaning of EBRAJM, I didn’t know this as well.
Wish You Luck

Memo00

Post Number: 308
Posted on Saturday, March 01, 2008 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all

in page 92 of the book "Through Space and Time" there is a photo of Billy, below it, it is said: "Billy" in the karate suit of 5th DAN, as an Honorary Member of the "Federation of All Karatedo Organizations"

does anyone knows the story behind this photo?

thanks

take care

Mehraein62

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

this would be Interesting if we could have the Billy or P,s idea about the Mars Humanoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtF5PxFNYy8&feature=related
Wish You Luck

Incredible

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello billy:

1. I know a friend that one time he had a dream, in the dream an unknown entity gave something to eat to him. Then when he wakeup in the morning, he found himself with rests of insects in his mouth and when he go to bathroom the fecal matter had some insect parts.

2. Another night He fell as a fire of a match inside of his larynx. He waked up coughing smoke from his mouth and a tasting of burned flesh in his mouth. He can't spoke for a week due to the damage of his larynx.

I would like to know to what are doe those phenomenon
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Stargazer

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello! Thanks to those who answered my question about what the humans on Erra do with thier spare time, I found this information to be very informative! Much Appriciated! :-)

Mehraein62

Post Number: 157
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU Board

Sorry , I'm not sure if I put the message in right place.

the opening time period of the questions to Billy section is very short that almost maybe most of the forum members dident realize the last opening period even.

I think because this way is the only one for the forum members in order to asking (and access) directly to BEAM (specially for whom that can not come to SSSC in near future or find Billy directly any way) it is more friendly if the gate remain more open to receive the questions, and in negative response , just it could be all right if all figu forum members can have a resonbale explanation.

I think at least One more member (Jeams-truthseeker) at the last round had the same question.
Salome
M45

Scott

Post Number: 1482
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein62,

I'm not sure what your saying or asking. The questions section opens up, when I post the answers to the previous round of questions...generally this is about once per month, but the date this occurs is not predetermined. At that point I open up the section for new questions, and it is up to each person to check the forum if they want to post a question. As I have stated before I usually try and limit the questions to around 20 due to the workload of Billy and Christian. I'm not sure about James Truthseeker asking the same question if that's what you mean?

Regards
Scott

Behzad

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Scott, I got it...20 due to the workload ...
Salome Friends

J_rod7

Post Number: 216
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

For friends Behzad, Mehraein62, and others interested...:

There is a way for you to know WHEN the section for asking a question to Billy is open for the next round. You may receive postings sent directly to your E-mail. It works as follows...:

At the very top of this (and every other) forum section, you will see "Profile", click on that and log-in to modify your own profile. Then scroll down and click on "E-mail Notification". Put a check mark for the "Mission" section, and you will receive e-mail whenever there is posting in any of the Mission sections.

When you see new postings in the "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered" come in your e-mail, then that day is open and you may post your own question. If yours is among the first 20, you will see your answer before the next round opens.

I suggest you place a check in only this section. If you check more, your in-box will get flooded with other postings. Hope this is clear and helpful for you.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Someguy

Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

to billy:

die pleiadians sagen, das den meisten Leuten, die denken, sie Erfahrungen gehabt haben oder diese Gedanken oder Träume wurden übertragen diesen Leuten beeinflußt wurden, die denken, daß sie eine Erfahrung gehabt haben. Ich glaube nicht, der für mich zutreffend ist, aber offensichtlich könnte ich falsch sein. Ich hoffe, er sie fragen könnte, daß ob was in meinem Verstand geschwommen ist, real ist oder nicht, wachsen diese Gedanken oder Träume oder Anblicke stärker und stärker durch den Tag und mich glauben mehr Anschluß mit gesagtem dem, ich möchten wissen, wenn ich diese Gedanken in meinem Verstand durch Getriebe habe einpflanzen lassen.

in english:

the pleiadians say that most people who think they have had experiences were influenced or these thoughts or dreams were transmitted to these people who think they have had an experience. I do not feel that is true for me, but obviously I could be wrong. I am hoping he could ask them if what has been swimming in my mind is real or not, these thoughts or dreams or visions are growing stronger and stronger by the day and I am feeling more connection. with that said, I want to know if I have had these thoughts implanted in my mind by transmission.
I do not want my implants removed!

Scott

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someguy,

Billy does not read the English Forum, as stated at the top of this page. Pleiadians do not exist, if you are familiar with the case you would know that Billy is only in contact with Plejarens. I think it would be best if you reserve your question when the Questions to Billy section opens up again. You can locate this section at Mission/Bill Meier/Your Questions to Billy Answered.

Scott

Someguy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the info once again scott, from now on I will address tham as plejarens, I was a bit confused about that so it is clear now. can you please direct me to the forum he reads or possibly post my message on my behalf for me there?
Know Thyself (kennen Sie Ihr Selbst)

Scott

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Someguy,

The section is not open presently, you will have to check periodically. It usually fills up pretty quickly, so you will have to be ready to submit your question. I already stated in my previous post to you where it is located. I think it might be to your benefit to locate it, so when you need to find it you will know where to look.

Scott

Someguy

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, is there a mailing address I can send a letter to? or should I go with the FIGU address?
Know Thyself (kennen Sie Ihr Selbst)

Scott

Post Number: 1056
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 270
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2007 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey scott, just out of curiosity, was my post deleted because it was not on topic?

Hi Peter,

I moved all the posts including yours to the Non-FIGU/Misc section, you might be in the previous archive by now.

Scott

Spaceman

Post Number: 150
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Could you explain the process of how our questions reach Eduard Meier, in some detail? Is Christian (who meets Billy and translates the questions) a part of this forum? Does Billy have a valid postal address?

Spaceman,

When the Questions to Billy section fills up (usually around 20 questions), I will contact Christian to let him know. I assume he either prints out the questions, or writes them down. He will then take them to Billy, which is usually once per month, and translate them into German and then read them to Billy. Billy will respond back in German, Christian writes down the responses and then translates them into English and sends them back to me. I will then edit each persons question and insert the answer. This is generally how I understand it according to Christian on his end. It is entirely possible Christian may do this on a laptop computer as well :-) Billy is the one who answers the questions, no one else. Christian is one of the moderators of the forum. Initially there were 4 moderators, but at present it is just myself and Christian for the most part, with exceptions every so often from Marc and Jacob. There was another moderator, but he has since dropped out. I don't know if Billy has a postal address. Is there a particular question you have for him?

Scott

Junior

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Spaceman

Since I had an opportunity to see how things work with asking the forum questions to Billy I will tell you what I saw once Christian gets the questions from Scott. One of the days in my visit to the centre Christian came over with his wife, he had a bunch of papers that include forum questions.. printed out on paper. Any way Christian had an MD player I think, and recorded the whole questions and answers, while writing down some notes on the papers when Billy gives the answer. Although Christian can answer some of the questions he doesn’t every thing is recorded and could be regarded as evidence that on one else is answering except for Billy. That is all what I have seen, I guess then when he gets home he goes over the recording and starts writing up and translating the answers to Scott.
From what I heard there exists a huge audio archive of “kitchen discussions”.

As for the postal address, it’s the same one as the SSSC address, just check FIGU main site.

Hope this answers your question
Salome,
Badr

Spaceman

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks for responding immedeately. I asked the above because I thought I could send Billy a few questions in the form of a letter (because I have many questions concerning History). That was the reason I asked for his postal address. If I ever get to go to Switzerland, I will, without fail meet Billy . I understand that Billy is just one man and all people who know of his mission wish to ask him myriad questions and thus the 'One question per round per person' has to be followed. So, there is not one particular question but many, because the information given by our space friends doesn't directly relate to characters of mythologies, other than for some people like Gilgamesh. I also feel many stroies are rather vague. So there are lots and lots of questions I have.

Hector

Post Number: 200
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott could you please ask Christian if he made a mistake , typo transcribing pycloud's question:
Can you describe the people of Baawi for us.Vielen Dank

Answer

They are about 2.3 (1.3m ??) metres high and quite slim.Yes, they are involved in the mission.

The thing is that the Baawi are a dwarfs race, and i can't imagine a 2.3metre,7 foot 5" tall dwarf!!!!

Thanks in advance

Scott

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

I see your point :-), I will ask Christian.

Regards
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Here is the response I received from Christian: "Since I did not meet them, I will have to ask Billy again.
I do not remember them being dwarfs."

I'll let you know if I hear anything further.

Regards
Scott

Hector

Post Number: 202
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't remember them being dwarfs either, but i read it from two different sources...

Talmud Jmmanuel Chapter 4, Verse 26 "These two men from the constellation of the seven stars were venerable teachers, and they were together with TWO SMALLER MEN who said that they were from Baawi.Considering men of that time to be average 1.70m, smaller men should be 1.40-1-50 m tall, perhaps 1.3m instead of 2.3m.

Lanzendorfer:"Es gibt ausserirdische Menschen, die sich Baawi nennen. Sie sind eine Zwergenrasse und der plejarischen Föderation angeschlossen".Zwergenrasse = dwarf race.

Sadly, things like these give credit to the doubters and skeptics.Just ask Terrax or Michael_d

Best regards

Memo00

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

from the Talmud:

"23- In the palace of god there appeared to Jmmanuel two VERY TALL men, . . .

25- They inhabited an environment of their own, because the air of this earthly world would have been fatal for them.

-(so we can assume they weren´t Plejaren)-

26- These two men from the constellation of the seven stars were venerable teachers, and they were together with two SMALLER men who said that they were from Baawi."

how tall is tall and how small is small is relative. . .

is better to ask Billy

by the way does anybody knows to which race do those teachers belonged?

take care

Michael_d

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

Why do you call Michael_d a doubter and skeptic?

Thomas

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, I also seem to remember that the dwarf race that cleaned out the bottom of the Semjase Silver Star Center was a race from a neighboring planet of the Plejarens and I always thought that the planet was that of the Bavvi. That race was a dwarf race for certain (the ones that did the "cleaning" task).

However we should consider that like on Earth, there might be more than one race on Bavvi!

Hector

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael_d, i did not want to offend you, i only referred to this post of yours

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6520.html#POST21783

I call that to be a skeptic and a doubter, but that's my personal opinion, sorry if you do not agree.

P.S To be a skeptic is a healthy practice, but only in the case the skeptic is not biased.

Michael_d

Post Number: 147
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

Rome was not built from one stone, nor is a person's reputation built from one post.

Here's some follow-up Q&A with Billy on the same topic for illustration.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6760.html#POST23577
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/6760.html#POST24076

We (and I'm including myself here) who don't know it all should sometimes just keep our mouths shut, especially when it comes to impugning the reputation of others in such an offhanded way.

Hector

Post Number: 204
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, Michael_d, my fault, i apologize because i misjudged you just for the tone of that single post.

Anyway, i welcome now your harsh language and lack of diplomacy then, because you had the courage to ask questions that needed revision or were surrounded by shadows of doubt, and Billy as well as the moderators had the opportunity to reaffirm their version of the truth.

Best regards and keep up the good work

Michael_d

Post Number: 148
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector. Best to you too.

Phi_spiral

Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alfred (screen name: Aojukwu)

Your recently posted question to Billy about the missing portion of the TJ, has already been asked and answered and you can find it in FIGU Bulletin No 57. September 2006

Q: Don't they have a copy of it (Talmud Jmmanuel) so that they could still write down and publish the lost, respectively, destroyed remainder?

Billy: As a matter of fact there was a copy, prepared at the time by the Plejaren, of the records made by Judas Iscariot, consequently, the lost, respectively burned, example was not the only one.

However, the copy will not be released by the Plejaren, and indeed on the simple grounds that the content provides no further details of Jmmanuel's life, rather only matters of the spirit lessons as these were taught in that time, in accord with the understanding of the humans of that time, which today - as is known - can be said more pointedly and appropriately because a better vocabulary exists and today's schooled humans have a more comprehensive understanding.
Thereby, misunderstandings will be avoided.

Besides, that which is yet written in the remaining part of the "Talmud Jmmanuel" has already been worked out by me in encoded books and texts in accord with the Earth human's current understanding, and indeed very much more thoroughly as was the case in the "Talmud Jmmanuel".

You can find it here,
http://gaiaguys.net/meier.p9-10.b57.htm

Regards
Bob

Thomas

Post Number: 298
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To GICAYHWH: I noticed your question to BEAM and I just figured that I would point out to you that Contact 251, which is available also in English, explicity states that Earth humans will in the future absolutely find and reverse the aging restriction placed on us genetically by the ETs on Earth long ago. If you ask questions on the forum before asking BEAM, we can help guide you to info that already exists and you will help him by not making him repeat information that is already widely available. I say this not in a critical way, but just as a suggestion. If you really care about Mr Meier as it seems you do, don't ask him questions that have already been clearly answered several times in multiple places.

Respectfully and sincerely,
Thomas

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

My wish was that something may have been revealed recently to Mr. Billy from our brothers and sisters out there so far away from us. I was hoping to learn some more on reactivating the dormant gene that makes everyone sick and die without buying pills or else, but maybe in a psychic way.
I am sure Mr. Meier has a lot of answers.
Hope not to bug Mr. Meyer that often.
Thank you for your remark; it was constructive..
With love,
GICAYHWH

Thomas

Post Number: 302
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Gicayhwh. It is just that Mr Meier will not ever give out certain information unless we are ready for it. The info about the genes was already given to the extent that is allowed at this point in time as I understand it and BEAM cannot be tricked into revealing more (I do not imply that was your idea though). And by the way, the way to live a longer and more healthy happy life has already been given too by BEAM. He has said to eat a balanced diet, get fresh air and adequate excercise, work and don't become stagnant, balance your thoughts and feelings, etc. etc. etc. (Source: various FIGU writings) In addition, I personally doubt that Mr. Meier dislikes answering questions if they are reasonable ones that he hasn't already answered endless time already, but that is just an assumption on my part ;-)

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas
Gica

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 07:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

With regards to your recently posted question to Billy:
"It was mentioned in contact 241 that a cure for AIDS may be found in the year 2005.
Do you know if that medication has been found, and if so, why it isn’t made available for everyone?"

If I understand the situation correctly, the prediction of a cure for AIDS was revised to 2008.
There is a correction in the Contact 241 German-English pamphlet; with an explanation from a FIGU Core Group member dated 2/2007: "All the Contact Notes were corrected with the help of the Plejarans during the last 4 years or so. Since it is said that "a cure against AIDS will probably not be found until the year 2005" and it wasn't found when they corrected the Contact Notes, they were looking for the next possible date." It also says that it might not be found for a very long time.

Regards
Bob

Sirashwin

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Vestri

I believe current scientific understanding is that we got all the water from frozen meteorites and asteroids with frozen cores. These meteorites and comets are believed to be from the outer half of the solar system as the inner half would have been too hot to have water. This would have been a very long process and current theories are putting the asteroid belt as the primary source. But we know well how our solar system got the asteroid belt; so it would be interesting to see Billy's answer! Personally i think there might be some other mechanism given the fact that the universe is teeming with life.

Salome
ashwin

Sirashwin

Post Number: 183
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Memo

I too have the same experiences! Definitely can't be us just imagining it.

Salome
ashwin

Scott

Post Number: 1483
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent suggestion

Mehraein62

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks

J_Rod7
yes sure, yours also very useful thank you.
and thanks to all my spiritual friends
Salome
M45

Mehraein62

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon Friends

can any body make the below subject more clear for me?

- there are at least two view points about meeting the Pljarens in future:

1- In near future there will be no any meeting with them (P,s) and only in very far future the earth people descendents will meet the Pljareans descendents

2- the Pljarens will come back in 2800 or near to that time.

which one is correct?
Salome
M45

Corey

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I beleive 1- is correct as far as long in the future when we learn how to cross over the space time barrier (Raum-Zeit-Gefüge).

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Syn

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you know....i was thinking billy says or the ps say that we wont accept teachings until 800 some years after billy's death. lets say for example if we do accept it within 100 years or so by a miracle how would we still be able to fight the scarcity of the food/water etc.....if it would be out of our hands would the ps or other species have a minimal intervention to help us keep on keepin on?
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Scott

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein62

In Contact 235 (February 3, 1990) it is stated by Ptaah "in the coming future time, the next 761 years, no further contacts by terrestrial human beings with extraterrestrial or higher spiritual life forms will happen, nor even with high spiritual levels..". While it doesn't state specifically this refers to the Plejarens, they would seem to fall into this category.

Regards
Scott

Mehraein62

Post Number: 161
Posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

many thanks,
I think u confirm the correctness of the second question, right? but what about the first?
Salome
M45

Seeker

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can anyone tell me if Billy or FIGU have a stance on George Green, his material, or anything from investigative types like david wilcock (the science stuff, not ascension)or project Camelot, who were turned away trying to get an interview with Billy...they were allowed to take 3 pics, and took 4 to test, the 4th didn't come out.

Apparently they went to the Semjasse Star Centre

Norm

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Green is a plagiarizing Billys info. Plus adding his own spin to it all.
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone.
Found an interesting comment about Billy at this site http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/J1-25.html

If you download Journal 12 .... JO12 about half way down it mentions Billy as being one of the "good guys" and in a previous incarnation as Thoth the Atlantean.
There are obvious question marks about many statements & ideas presented throughout the journals but overall some good reading & points of view written with a particularly wicked sense of humor.

Norm

Post Number: 1181
Posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, Thats the George Green produced crap.
My Website

Kingman

Post Number: 401
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm,

Your question to Billy,

Jpm
To Billy,
"I was reading the spirt-related information on this forum and i read that some of the old lyrian spirit-forms now on earth will have to take an active part in the mission in the future due to their "grave crimes against humanity". This reminded me of when my teacher told me i "had" to attend summer school programs even though it was really optional. Why did you choose to mislead the public about this ??"

I'm curious as to your position in asking Billy a question in an accusation-al form.

Reading the last sentence,

"Why did you choose to mislead the public about this ??",

I feel your disdain towards Billy.

While the questions we all ask are important for our own reasons, not showing respect to someone you are expecting to take their time to hear and respond to your request, deserves a more conscientious treatment.

A little effort goes a long way in presenting ones self in the eyes of the world. I'm just saying.
a friend in america
Shawn

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 172
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

<Greetings Billy: You've mentioned five other humans of great knowledge & wisdom in current times who have since passed on; Is it possible to mention names?>

<No.>

Earthling, isn't it at least obvious that one of these great Men was Billy's own Instructor in Buddhism, Bhante Dharmawara Mahathera, who died at the astounding Age of 110 in California at the end of the last Century?

Salome,

- Matthew

Markc

Post Number: 695
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm , your question to Billy makes about as much sense as most of your other postings ; = 0
Mark Campbell

Jpm

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markc,

It does.
Jpm has dedicated his life to his neutral-positive spirit consciousness...

Earthling

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew, no, it is not 'at least obvious' that one of the wise men was Billy's teacher in Buddhism, since I have not read every single thing about Billy or from Billy.

But thank you for pointing that out. Anyways, I don't know what the big secret is; it must be Billy's personal prerogative whether to divulge names or not.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nenkuro,

In response to your Accusation about his Wisdom Ptaah, perhaps you should look a little closer to Home for proper Nazis to pursue (namely, the same brainwashed by the Bafath Rabbis who created Zionism to begin with):

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/865718.html

GOD AS SURGEON

By Yehuda Bauer

The panel discussion on "Haredim and the Holocaust" recently aired on Channel 1 should have included the views of the Lubavitcher Rebbe (Chabad's so-called "King Messiah"), Rabbi Menachem Schneerson.

On the subject of the Holocaust, the Rebbe wrote as follows: "It is clear that 'no evil descends from Above,' and buried within torment and suffering is a core of exalted spiritual good. Not all human beings are able to perceive it, but it is very much there. So it is not impossible for the physical destruction of the Holocaust to be spiritually beneficial. On the contrary, it is quite possible that physical affliction is good for the spirit" ("Mada Ve'emuna," Machon Lubavitch, 1980, Kfar Chabad).

Schneerson goes on to compare God to a surgeon who amputates a patient's limb in order to save his life. The limb "is incurably diseased ... The Holy One Blessed Be He, like the professor-surgeon...seeks the good of Israel, and indeed, all He does is done for the good.... In the spiritual sense, no harm was done, because the everlasting spirit of the Jewish people was not destroyed."

Advertisement

The Rebbe's stance, therefore, is clear: The Holocaust was a good thing because it lopped off a disease-ravaged limb of the Jewish people - in other words, the millions who perished in the Holocaust - in order to cleanse the Jewish people of its sins.

There is logic in this theology: If God is indeed omnipotent, knows everything and controls the world ("God presides over the trials of 4 billion people all day long, every day without a moment's rest"), which implies divine supervision on an individual and collective basis, then the Holocaust took place not only with his knowledge, but also with his approval.

Schneerson does not accept the idea of "hester panim," or God's face being turned away, to explain why He was not present when 1.5 million Jewish children were murdered. According to some religious Jews, this hester panim was a consequence of man's sins, and, above all, the sins of the Jewish people. Schneerson says that God was there, and that he wanted the Holocaust to happen. But because it is inconceivable, in his view, for God to commit evil, he portrays the Holocaust as a positive event, all the more so for the Jews.

After this text was published in the summer of 1980, kicking up a storm, Chabad claimed it was based on an inaccurate Hebrew translation of talks that the Rebbe delivered in Yiddish. The Rebbe, they said, had no idea his remarks were being published. It seems hard to believe Schneerson would not go over every word published in his name, let alone a text put out in Hebrew by Machon Lubavitch in Kfar Chabad.

In fact, there is a document written by the Rebbe himself, in Hebrew, which bears his statements about the Holocaust. The late Chaika Grossman, a leader of the underground in the Bialystok ghetto, who survived the war and served as a Knesset member for several terms, published an article in Hamishmar newspaper on August 22, 1980, quoting Schneerson and expressing her profound shock at his words. On August 28, 1980, the Rebbe sent her a reply on his personal stationary. The letter, apparently typewritten, contains a number of corrections in his own handwriting, and is signed by him. In it, the Rebbe confirms everything in the published text.

His remarks, Schneerson explained, were based on the Torah. Hitler was a messenger of God in the same sense that Nebuchadnezzar is called "God's servant" in the Book of Jeremiah (chapter 25). The "surgery" he spoke of was such a massive corrective procedure that the suffering (i.e., the murder of the Jews) was minor compared to its curative effect.

I was invited to take part in this television debate, but my appearance was canceled at the last moment, perhaps because of my opinions on the subject. The truth is, there are no "Haredim." There are Haredi groups and Haredi individuals, and their conduct during and after the Holocaust took different forms. Since the Holocaust, Jews have wrestled with this issue and continue to do so. Rabbi Schneerson's views are one of many.

But Chabad is a large and influential Hasidic dynasty. It has a messiah who lived and died, and many look forward to his resurrection. In this respect, Chabad is a kind of semi-Christian movement. Therefore it is important to know what its leader said. The "King Messiah" did not deny the Holocaust. He justified it.

The author is a Holocaust scholar.

SALOME,

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think a link would have been sufficient -- this is really moving into off topic for this forum

Is there a moderator in the house?

Robjna

Scott

Post Number: 1538
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Robjna,

There is only one moderator in the "house" so to speak, the others are on much needed vacations. It is hard to keep up when your looking at 20+ posts per day...people I have found do not make any attempt in many instances to moderate themselves, or at least attempt to make reference to the topic in which they post...

Scott

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Nenkuro asked a Question to Billy about the Matter of the Holocaust, accusing Ptaah insomuch as of Nazism or Jew Hate.

I thought it could be enlightening to him if he had a look at the rampant Nazism among Zionists.

Since the Your Questions Answered By Ourselves Section is closed, I posted this Article here.

Billy's Reply was simply not harsh enough.

Salome,

- Matthew

Jpm

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew wrote:

Billy's Reply was simply not harsh enough.

Well, I will try and be nice about this one.

2 points should be made...

#1 If Nenkuro thinks that what Ptaah said was in some way crossing the line than he has the right to think that.

Do you have a problem with his Post in some way?

#2 Billy Meier has the knowledge and ability to always give a near perfect answer to our questions.

Billy's personality is what's upsetting people on this forum. I have no doubt he developed his personality through his wisdom but, there are many times when you have to bring yourself back down to earth (haha).

That's all.

Syn

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

out of curiosity, how many mods are they?

maybe promote one??

**COUGH**
me
**COUGH**

:D
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Edward

Post Number: 1194
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Well, Nenkuro...does not know what he is talking about!

There were even JEWISH Nazis, and SS within that army working force of the
Germans!

And those JEWISH Nazis/SS were well aware of the practices, they were getting
themselves into! They were also part because they knew the whole working
processes of the Jewish in all manners; and for Power, also!

And as Jmmanuel once mentioned: The Israeli Jewish tribe would even Deceive
and Betray, their own people! Which IS the case, with the just mentioned, as
well as in the past!

And they, the Israeli Jews, should take into account, WHAT....their False Cult
Religion has brought forth to all of Mankind, on Earth(!): WITH their
Israeli/Hebrew/Jewish/Catholic/Christian Cult Religion/Belief of LIES and Non
Sense!

The above speaks LOUD....WORDS, I would think!

And this above mentioned MESS...One Billy Edward Albert Meier(Beam)
reincarnated within the Earth realm, to help Man solve him from his mentioned
Cult Religious illness and related, which must be remedied, as much as
possible...if Man wants to survive!

Edward.

Jpm

Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn wrote:

out of curiosity, how many mods are they?

maybe promote one??

**COUGH**
me
**COUGH**

:D

Jay:

What for ?

Cpl

Post Number: 373
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear CF,

A question with respect to your note on my question to Billy and his answer, concerning La Palma and Prediction/Prophecy.

Answer (presumably Billy’s): “A prediction can never be changed into a prophecy. Since the catastrophe triggered by the Las Palmas volcano will surely happen, this information is a prediction and not a prophecy.â€

OK. But what I was really wishing to know is, “How do we know that it will surely happen, apart from just saying because it’s a prediction it will happen?†Perhaps my question (see below) would have been better worded differently. I was really trying to ascertain what it is that makes a prediction a prediction and why we specifically cannot prevent the La Palma catastrophe, assuming we can’t. The little explanation I have read on what makes a prediction a prediction really sheds only a little light on the matter and seems to leave a lot of questions unanswered. Is it a prediction because geological science predicts it will happen or because authorities will not get behind any massive international engineering program necessary to prevent it, or a combination of both?

The magnitude and extent of what exactly “the catastrophe†will be in terms of loss of human life depends solely on our response, activity and inactivity with respect to La Palma.

The disaster can be lessened and the Plejaren have said we should lessen this catastrophe. Though they were talking about government action (mostly at least), but there are also clearly things – various things -- we as people can also do to lessen the catastrophe.

Perhaps someone could explain how the following would or would not relate. Taking a simplistic analogy from nature: We can predict a particular tree will fall at a particular time because of its age, decrepit nature, and environmental influences etc impacting it. We could however, shore up this tree preventing its collapse. How does this affect the prediction of the tree’s collapse? If in answer we say that that could not be a prediction because a prediction is something that cannot be prevented by any means, which seems to be the definition, I’d like a detailed explanation as to how and why we cannot stop the flank collapse at La Palma. I say this, because, knowing the science behind it as we do shows how we can at the very least lessen it. Perhaps that is what is meant; that it can only be lessened and not prevented completely – the Plejaren, after all imply this in terms of how we should be planning to lessen the loss of life, though they do not mention one way or another about lessening the size of the flank collapse itself.

(Note by CF: If you are just thinking a little bit about the probability that anybody would lift a shovel to start removing lava rock from the Las Palmas volcano and to transport the material [and dump it in] to the deepest part of the Atlantic, you will realize the illogic of your fallible 'plan' to trick Creations laws.)â€

The Plejaren have said we need to act to lessen the likely loss of lives from this catastrophe. My only intention is to lessen the loss of lives here. I think you will agree this is not a “fallible ‘plan’ to trick Creations (sic) laws" on my part. Or perhaps you need to clarify how you have perceived my post (see below). If you were referring to changing a prediction to a prophecy you will see again that that was merely a question on my part.

Secondly, as you will have read, I talked of a choice of engineering projects. I have given no details yet because this is a huge subject. While I do have ideas for at least two IMO feasible projects that should lessen the size of this catastrophe I was simplifying things for the question to Billy by omitting any details. Depending on which project is to be selected, assuming one is selected, it could be one of if not the most ambitious engineering project the world has ever undertaken and cover some time to perform – possibly decades, or until the first detection of activity there again. Your ideas of taking “shovelâ€s and dumping it “in the deepest part of the Atlanticâ€, of course, come nowhere near to meeting the challenge.

La Palma is not all hard volcanic rock. There’s even green grass and houses there. We now know the scientific intricacies of what causes these mountains -– or flanks -- to collapse, and knowing this gives us clues as to what we can do to lessen it.

We have also been drilling into hard volcanic rock for over a hundred years. This technology is not beyond or even new to us. The moved material would only need to be dumped where it is already slated to fall; namely several kilometers off shore. Again we have dumped mountains off shore before; nothing new there –- though our approach this time will have to be different. Any amount of removed material would lessen the catastrophe and therefore bears our very serious consideration, as it would save lives by at least lessening the size of the mega-tsunami.

It could be that the simplest approach hinted at in the question to Billy would not lessen the effect to an appreciable degree to make the effort worthwhile. This depends on a detailed analysis of the make up of the whole flank block which is varied and honeycombed in nature. From what I have been able to find out about that it certainly seems plausible. In secret obviously some approaches must have been considered and rejected for whatever reason (economics, selfishness, practicality, the fear of informing the public of the truth etc etc).

There is, however, at least one methodology that makes use of only recently developed technology -- after secret specialists would have long concluded there was nothing much they could or wanted to do and after implementing their other underground modus operandi to safeguard themselves and certain powers that be.

I think you will agree that my plans to lessen the impact of the La Palma mega-tsunami as briefly indicated above are in no way, as you suggest, plans to trick Creation’s Laws. The contrary is more the case; loving care and the protection of human life from danger is all according to the law of Creation.

To assume loss of life must be, or even when a certain amount of loss of life is known to have to occur, the tendency to succumb to inactivity should be overcome so that all that can be done is done to lessen any unavoidable catastrophe and loss of human life.

Kind regards,
Chris

Original question to Billy: Greetings, Billy, I hope you are well.

It is said a prediction -- unlike a prophecy -- cannot be changed and must occur. This means the La Palma mega tsunami, being a prediction, must occur. Of course, we know this must occur because our geological science also says it will occur.

The Plejaren have told you that our governments should act to lessen the catastrophe that this will bring if ignored. So clearly we can control the degree to which this impacts humanity. I am proposing a choice of massive engineering undertakings that could potentially reduce the effects of the mega-tsunami to that of just a regular tsunami or even less.

If we were to, over the years, manually dump this immense mountain into the sea ourselves we could surely lessen, much lessen, or even avoid the disaster. It seems to mean just wrong to fatally accept that millions must die when we have the knowledge and wherewithal to prevent a lot, most, or even all of that loss of life.

My question is this: Shouldn't we, as humanity, attempt to avert this oncoming disaster completely irrespective of what predictions say? And isn't this a prediction because it is physically going to occur, and given that we can influence this event can we not turn it into a prophecy so that we can prevent it from happening completely by doing what is physically necessary to prevent it?

I much appreciate your time and consideration,

Chris

The_original_dave

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris,

There is really no way the damage that will fall upon La Palma can be lessened. There's no way possible to stop or lessen a volcanic explosion of that magnitude which even threatens to crack the island in half. The only thing there is to do is to create evacuation plans now and not at the last moment as the Spanish goverment usually does.

BTW, it's cool to see someone else here on the board also lives in the Canaries...

Michael

Post Number: 669
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While the question as to "why" something is, or has become, a prediction is interesting, if one accepts or recognizes the very high likelihood that a specific, destructive event is going to occur, then taking action to lessen the damage is the most important thing.

Another way to put it, when you can see the train approaching still in the distance, get off the tracks...and then contemplate the hows and whys of a train being on those tracks.
Michael Horn

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 02:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris,

How do you know for certain that you cannot breathe at the bottom of the Ocean or that a Tree will die without Sunlight, or that a Block of Sodium will react with Water, or that 2+2 of any Object will give 4 of that Object?

That one can in fact make absolute Predictions about some things is necessary to the continued Existence of any Kind of belawed Universe.

The Space Time Joinage (Gefüge) is made coherent nad stable through just such absolute Predictabilities, such as the Law of Becoming and Perishing (Werden und Vergehen).

Salome,

- Matthew

Cpl

Post Number: 374
Posted on Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"There is really no way the damage that will fall upon La Palma can be lessened. There's no way possible to stop or lessen a volcanic explosion of that magnitude which even threatens to crack the island in half. The only thing there is to do is to create evacuation plans now and not at the last moment as the Spanish goverment usually does.

BTW, it's cool to see someone else here on the board also lives in the Canaries..." T_o_Dave.

We are not talking about lessening the volvanic eruption, Dave. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the science involved here. It's too big for me to present it all here. There are places where you can research this. Just search around and you will find. One way is lessening the size of the flank collapse. (I'm not aware of anyone else talking of doing this -- no one seems to really get down and think this through.) This could be achieved by we ourselves depositing what we can of the flank into the ocean. How much we could deposit is unknown yet. It may not be that easy and certainly would be time consuming and expensive; but it certainly would be well worth it.

Evacuation is not the only thing that can be done, but definitely something that should be done.

I'm not from or on the Canaries, myself, Dave.

Hi Michael,
Agreed.

Matthew,
I am aware of what you say, but the nature of the flank collapse on La Palma is different. Check the science behind it and then think about it -- really hard.

You can breathe at the bottom of the ocean if you go down in the right equipment. It's all in the details.

Rather than resigning oneself to the maximum loss of life by assuming "It's a prediction. There's nothing we can do about it, so they're all going to die." I would like to encourage all here to think with an aim towards preventing as much loss of life as possible and coming up with ideas that work to do just that. There is nothing in Billy's prediction to date that says the size of the flank collapse cannot be lessened by engaging in a comprehensive engineering project to that end.

Perhaps the prediction is for what occurs after the engineering project goes ahead lessening the catastrophe from what it otherwise would have been, though I'm not suggesting that is the case.

Kind regards,

Chris

Hector

Post Number: 414
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I'm the one in the forum from the Canaries. I live in Las Palmas.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/africa/canary-islands/map_of_canary-islands.jpg

First of all, Christian misspelled the place he was referring to. He wrote "Las Palmas" (plural, palms) instead of "La Palma" (singular). Las Palmas is the major city/capital (400.000 inhabitants) in the island Gran Canaria. La Palma is one of the 7 canary islands. I think he got confused because Las Palmas, located in the island Gran Canaria, is a very busy touristic place promoted and advertised everywhere in Europe, known for its mild temperatures, hotels and beaches.

Sure, this catastrophe in which a huge amount of land slides in to the ocean due to a volcanic eruption, it is going to happen. All those individuals who will pay attention to the warning will take measures to avoid it or lessen its effects. I myself am not panicking nor taking measures to lessen the risks. I do not know if the event is going to take place tomorrow or in two centuries, so i cannot/i shall not panic. I do not fear death caused by natural disasters or natural diseases. I fear death caused by murder, torture, traffic accidents, wars, robbery, criminality etc etc.

Also, people have to face death as a normal occurrence, as something which is undoubtedly bound with our material existence. Death is part of life as life is a part of death. What's important is how you use your time in your present incarnation, and what you do with it. Some people make more spiritual/evolutionary progress in two months than others in 20 years.Billy himself says that it does not matter wether you live 1000 years like the plejaren or just 80, like us terrestrials. What matters is your contribution as a human being, what you are able to accomplish during your short, or long life.

If too many people (hundreds of thousands) die as a result of the La Palma eruption and later landslide/tsunami, such catastrophe will have to be attributed to all those who did absolutely nothing in order to lessen its effects although they knew about it. Nature shows us that only the strong and more suited survive.

It must be also noted that the Canary Islands are heavily overpopulated (500 inhabts/sq km) when the plejaren say the average number should be 12 inhabitants per square kilometer. The east coast of the United States, also affected by the future devastation, is also heavily overpopulated. We know that overpopulation triggers such phenomena as hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes etc etc. It's time to take action. Do or die.

Perhaps my opinion seems to be a bit cruel or insensitive, but that is not my aim. Regards to all of you.

Cpl

Post Number: 375
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

For what it's worth in terms of comfort, I personally do not think this will happen for a few decades yet; and with all that happens beforehand you or family or relatives might decide to move before it erupts anyway. Just because IMO there will be some really major changes in Europe and around the world before this actually erupts which will be the signal the flank is about to fall. IMO there will be a lot of people moving around from country to country before this happens. Again IMO a lot of people are going to die before the La Palma mega-tsunami occurs, anyway.

Just IMO.

I guess we should either close this topic now or move it to the mega-tsunami section as it's wandered from the thread theme.

Warm regards,

Chris

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 195
Posted on Friday, October 24, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Semjase has said that many of Billy's past Incarnations were reknown personalities on Earth. Whom do you think, besides the already named Prophets, these Men and Women were? Here are a few Examples:

I am almost certain that Nostradamus was one of them; Eliphas Levi was also one, and even helped the Mission in many Ways; Hypatia of Alexandria seems likely to have been one.

Also note that Aleister Crowley fraudulently claimed in his Autobiography to be the Reincarnation of Eliphas Levi, although this is impossible both temporally (Crowley's Spirit-Form entered his Blastula while Levi was still alive) and evolutionarily (Crowley was in many Ways visibly inferior in both Consciousness and Morality to Levi, and seems to have attempted to usurp his Mission, thereby also partly clothing the true Symbols of Magick in bewitching Salves).

I interest myself in seeing which Persons others find to have the same Qualities as Billy.

Salome,

- Matthew

Borthwey

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Between incarnations, some things may change completely, like the upbringing and the personality traits which result from it. Other things are quite constant, or slowly evolving. Every gained ability is somehow passed into the next incarnation. The face is something that goes unchanged from one incarnation into the other (this is mentioned by Semjase early in the contacts).
I think I have read something about Galileo being a past incarnation of Billy. I am not sure about it, but from the portraits of Galileo that I’ve seen I find a great similarity between them. It also makes an interesting case of the clerics being in opposition to a man that was the reincarnation of the individual that they worshipped.
I realise that there is a great amount of subjectivity in making comparisons between individuals, be it based on their lives, their personalities or their appearance.
I’ve seen a site about John Adam’s book “Return of the Revolutionaries”. Many of his comparisons there seem convincing, even if only for the facial features.
http://www.johnadams.net/cases/samples/Nostrodamus/index.html
Though I know that a portrait is just a construction, a caricature, and as such, it can seem to represent lots of different people…

David

Kaare

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. D.Eagle,

You wrote in your message number 195

I am almost certain that Nostradamus was one of them; Eliphas Levi was also one, and even helped the Mission in many Ways; Hypatia of Alexandria seems likely to have been one.
Unquote

It is obvious that you are not an owner of the official Figu contact notes (german version) - because if you had, you would have discovered that Billy strongly denies that he has been the former personality of Nostredamus.

To read Billy’s answer in regards whether he (Billy) has been Nostreadamus or not in his previous life, you have to go to the Figu shop and purchas Block 5 - and once you receive the book – take a look at page 19 - Then you will find the answer from Billy. Block 5 can be purchased from Figu shop by following this link (you need to pay money though, but you may be in a position to write it off) –
http://shop.figu.org/index.php?language=en

In regards to Billy being being Eliphas Levi in one of his former lives – did you just do a google search on tarot cards to find that he incorporated the tarot cards into his magical formula – wherefore bingo he must have been Billy in his previous incarnation , since Billy has published the symbols of the spirit teachings (or sinnbilder as you prefer to call it since it sounds better as it starts with letters sin ?)

Also curious why you want to link somebody like Eliphas Levi as a helper of Billy’s mission. (I wonder, is this part of things you have to write in order to receive your monthly government paycheck)

I think Billy , Figu and the mission will thrive just fine without the help of somebody like Eliphas Levi (or whover followers he may have gathered, if any , after his death)

Regards
Kaare

Markcampbell

Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In one of the contact notes (20 or 21), Billy speaks with one of the Plejarens and affirms that his spirit form was not ever Nostradamus .

Gaiawingz

Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kaare,

It's a rather stupid thing to do: attacking someone about whom you personally know nothing and hurling the most asinine of accusations at them. Since reading his posts on the forum is enough in itself to demonstrate Matthew's intelligence, why don't you try investigating a bit about Levi before you go off the deep end? Accusing someone of being a government agent is a rather petty thing to do.

It helps, of course, to actually read what Levi himself wrote, and not rely on the opinions and assertions about his character made by historians, occultists, Crowley, etc. in the years after his death.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 197
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kaare,

You are quite mistaken, as I own all of the Contact Notes that have yet been published. Billy does say that he was not Nostradamus & Karl Marx. Although he was certainly not Karl Marx, he may well have been Nostradamus. He does, after all, also say that Crop Circles are 'all' made by Men with Planks, that the Protocols of Zion are a Hoax, and that David Icke's Research is just 'Non-Sense', while also stating quite thereto contradictory Information about the uses of ELF, about the Zeta Reticuli, about a CIA conspiracy for World Domination, about the Bafath, and about the Skrill and the Men in Black, and so forth.

I am surprised that Billy appears to claim he was not Nostradamus (although he actually claims he was not Nostradamus & Karl Marx), since Nostradamus did help his Mission and made Predictions about Billy and even about the distant Future of Terrestrials, who should colonise foreign planets in Aquarius, etc.

If Nostradamus were part of Billy's Spirit Lineage, though, I do see why he would want to distance himself from this Fact, as Nostradamus was addicted to Opium and used Drugs to attain some of his Clairvoyances. If indeed he was of a different Spirit Lineage, he must have been quite an evolved and courageous Man, as most Men of his Time did not have a hundreth the Insight into effective Reality that he did. He too would have been affected by the Current of 666, however, and of the Age of Pisces, which corresponds to the same Value, of Bewitchment, Narcotics, Curses, Confusion, Religious Belief, &c.

With regard to Eliphas Levi, even his Writing Style is quite similar to Billy's, his Straightforwardness and Logic, and he was at the very least many Heads above his Contemporaries.

Eliphas Levi reported in his History of Magick on the historical Curiosity of Rabbi Yechili, whom Billy, Asket, and Jitschi visited via Time Travel. He also reported on the obscure Matter of the Celestial Origin of the Aramaic Alphabet, confirmed since by Semjase. He even discussed in Honesty the Nature of the Beast 666 as 'the God of Pope Alexander VI', that is, corrupted and fanatical religious Belief in something that does not exist, &c. Everything he wrote was a prelude to Billy's Mission. He also criticised the Freemasons for abandoning their Mission as Uniters of Religious Truths via the Symbols they kenned, instead having become a divisive and political Force in Europe.

You make many stupid Assumptions about me, as well.

Salome,

- Matthew

---

Markcampbell,

I have not found these remarks in Contact 20 or 21, but if you can give me a direct Reference, I will take a look at it. I may be wrong about Nostradamus, although I await stronger Evidence than the Comment in Block 5.

Salome,

- Matthew

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 454
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey matthew, a statement like yours can put everything you've said into question. it sheds doubt on many of your conclusions and assumptions, because slowly but surely you seem to be exposed as someone who really does not know very much at all.
do not tell me just because eliphas levi had a beard, that you are almost certain he shares billy's spirit. because that's the only similairty i see, aside from them being both men.

i quote "i am almost certain".
those are some very inspirational words.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott:

This not a forum on a satanist cult , but on FIGU and related material. I proposed any posting with further refernece to any of this shabby 'OTO' material should NOT be allowed to be posted here. Period.
It is the credibility of this english version of the FIGU forum who is at stake.

Eric Drouin

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know at least that Randy Winters writes in his book, The Pleiadian Mission, that the same spirit form as Billy’s animated Galileo and one can say that the accomplishments of Galileo had a profound effect in moving the mission forward, since his life's work of defending the right of science and breaking down the unreasonable attitudes of the church had been successful. Not only did he challenge the close-minded authority of the church but he helped shift the paradigm that the Earth was the center of the universe.

James

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew in what document does Billy say all crop circles where made by men with planks? Is it possible for you to post the German text?
Welcome to Earth!

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's not forget that Billy was educated by Sfath from an early Age and thus developed much more quickly and to a greater Measure than most of his other Incarnations, and of course he is wider spiritually evolved than any previous Incarnation of his.

Salome,

- Matthew

Michael

Post Number: 674
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey, I think that Semjase said that the eyes don't change, not the entire face.

Matthew, sometimes when I read your posts I get a sense of what I think I'll call "intellectual esotericism". What I'm trying to say is that, while I understand and truly appreciate that you're very smart, I often don't perceive the essence of what you're trying to convey.

For example, the conjecture over past incarnations (let alone possibly incorrect assumptions and declarations about them) doesn't really move us along in terms of either the true spiritual teaching and/or practical application of knowledge in our daily lives.

Now I certainly know that there are terms and meanings that are way above my head in this material, even when translated in English. But throughout the conversations that Meier has with the Plejaren, one finds them rather plain spoken, logical, direct and to the point. Also, they seem to avoid conjecture and belief, only stating what they claim to know with certainty. I can only recall once reading the two words, "I believe" being spoken together and that was when Ptaah told Billy something like, "I believe the name of the woman in Austria(?) that you're thinking of is..."

I recall that Ptaah had said something to Billy about how our scientists create fancy terms, etc. to elevate themselves about "ordinary" people, kind of a scientific-religious hierarchy, perhaps.

So, my point is that I think that it would be more valuable, for all of us, to be as clear and plain spoken as possible in order to convey what we're trying to say. This also causes us to come more and more from our own understanding and experience. To be clear, I'm not suggesting that anyone dumb themselves down. But I think that we reveal more - to ourselves as well - when we work towards this refinement. It can certainly be a struggle, an educational one, as we can get a sense of what we are trying to convey - as well as why we are saying it.
Michael Horn

J_rod7

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace

Eric_drouin makes the Point that > "any posting with further reference to any of this shabby 'OTO' material should NOT be allowed to be posted here. Period." <
To this, I must agree in Principle. However, We should NOT be engaging in Censorship either.

Matthew,
You have brought references of Aleister Crowley onto this Forum several times, now. And, yes, whereas in Your Post #195, You attempt to 'set the Record straight' regarding the Man, There is a Lingering Stench in the Air.

Certainly, You, of all People, are aware the Damage done to GaiaGuys by the O.T.O. and their Minions. This Really is not where We want to be shoveling such Manure.

More Appropriate would be News and follow-up = Has anything regarding the Disclosure of Corruption in the Australian Government actually resulted in anything Positive?

Inquiring Minds want to Know.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Lonnie

Post Number: 270
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Synergy,

In your question to Billy you said:

"What I’ve understood concerning the gender roles is that males are the ones expected to perform and show themselves worthy towards females whereas females has the “laid-back” role which could be explained as to choose between all these males and pick the best ones. Shortly: Females choose, while males are chosen. Not the other way around."

Personally, I have found that many women who "chose" or wanted me in the past were not very appealing. I did not consider them to be special at all. So, it doesn't always depend on the woman and what SHE wants. I think a lot depends on what the MAN wants too. There is an old sailor's proverb that says:

"Women don't have sex. MEN have sex." I think you know what that means. The man must be the man and take the lead in everything.

Lonnie

Borthwey

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this is starting to get a bit off-topic , but I have compared the two versions of the translations made by Wendelle Stevens, regarding the 7th contact.

Messages from the Pleiades, page 82:
178. One can watch over whole one main period this ways, that the facelook of the guest body are nearly always the same and only very slowly change, until a high spiritual level is obtained.
179. At very low or very high spiritual positions the faces of all guest-bodies begin to equalize another.

Message from the Pleiades (a second version, better translated but lacking many paragraphs), page 86:
178. One can observe over one whole main period this way, that the facial appearance of the guest bodies is nearly always much the same, and only changes very slowly, until a high spiritual level has been attained.
179. At very low or very high spiritual position, the faces of all guest bodies (of a given spirit) begin to resemble one another.

It seems to me that the addition of “of a given spirit” in commas is incorrect. My interpretation is that the faces of all guest bodies of all the very developed incarnating spirits are similar, because they have accumulated so much knowledge and experiences, that there is no room for variation between them. And in the newly incarnating spirits, there is no room for variations because neither of them have had many experiences in the material world.
And, since in paragraph 178 it’s already said that “facial appearance of the guest bodies is nearly always much the same”, it would be redundant to say that “at very low or very high spiritual position, the faces of all guest bodies (of a given spirit) begin to resemble one another”.

David

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 202
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

There are many different O.T.O.s, even within the official Bodies, and ultimately there are many different Individuals involved in the Study of Crowley's and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn's Materials. Most of them have nothing to do with any Kind of outrageous Crime, just as most Catholics have nothing to do with the Scandals within that Church, &c. Do not be so hypocritical, and examine THEE first before thou crudely judgest a Crowd of others.

Furthermore, the individual Morality of a Scientist has little to no Bearing on the Implications of his/her Discoveries.

Salome,

- Matthew

Badr

Post Number: 422
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

please get back to the topic...

J_rod7

Post Number: 343
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,
Just out of Curiosity, Are you suggesting that the Kybalion was promulgated by Crowley.???

And the Question remains: Any good Result come from the Disclosure of Aus. Govt. Corruption.??? Or have Dyson & Viviennes' Efforts gone completely to no Avail?

And WHAT do You mean: "so hypocritical".??? I thought We were having a Discussion, Yes, No, Maybe Not.!!!

Is there more than One Matthew_deagle on this Forum.? It seems we are getting Posts here from several different Personalities.

Badr,
If Matthew can give us any 'striaght-Answers' here, I will gladly let this Dialogue end - Finis - Case closed. I will say No More.

Salome
J_rod7

Indi

Post Number: 256
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David

You wrote:

Messages from the Pleiades, page 82:
178. One can watch over whole one main period this ways, that the facelook of the guest body are nearly always the same and only very slowly change, until a high spiritual level is obtained.
179. At very low or very high spiritual positions the faces of all guest-bodies begin to equalize another.

Message from the Pleiades (a second version, better translated but lacking many paragraphs), page 86:
178. One can observe over one whole main period this way, that the facial appearance of the guest bodies is nearly always much the same, and only changes very slowly, until a high spiritual level has been attained.
179. At very low or very high spiritual position, the faces of all guest bodies (of a given spirit) begin to resemble one another.

I went to have a look at the German that I have in Book 1 of the contact notes, and found some discrepancy with what you found in the Stevens books.

Not only were the Stanza numbers different, but my translation is slightly different, which gives it a different meaning than the translation above. Please note though, that I could be incorrect!

From Contact 7 Block 1 p.66:

190. Das heisst, jede Geistform hat im Normalfall eine jeweils speziell auf sie abgestimmte Wohnung (Körper), in der sie ihr Leben in materieller Form durchlebt.
191. Über eine ganze Hauptperiode hinweg kann man so verfolgen, dass die Gesichtszüge des Gastkörpers nicht immer gleich sind und sie sich also sehr merklich verändern.
192. Das gilt, bis ein hoher geistiger Stand erreicht ist.
193. Nicht bei sehr niedrigem, doch bei sehr hohem geistigen Stand beginnen sich die Gesichter aller Gast-körper der verschiedenen Geistwesen zu gleichen.

190. That is, every spirit-form has in each specific case a body chosen for it, in which it lives through its life in material form.

191. For the whole main period one can observe that features of the guest-body are not always the same and they change very noticeably.

192. This applies until a high spiritual level is reached.

193. Not with very low, but with very high spiritual levels the faces of all guest bodies of the different spirit forms start to resemble eachother.

I hope this helps

Robjna

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

Contrary to what L. Ron Hubbard would have you believe, the Universe is not a Space Opera.

I was not aware of the Kybalion before you directed my Heed to it.

Governments reflect their Folks. If the Folk is spoiled and complacent, as like ignorant, arrogant, believerish, naive, emasculate or unfeminine, anxious, slave-like and presumptuous, &c, their Masters are sure to be reflectingly abusive, cynical, wily, and predatory. For every Flock of Sheep, there are Wolves, and likewise, every Wolf stays clear of the Bears.

Salome,

- Matthew

Badr

Post Number: 423
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod and Matthew, what part of get back to the topic dont you guys get? This topic is about the mission and specifically Billy himself!!

Dave and Robjna, if i am not mistaken there should be a topic for contact notes around which would have been more appropriate then here.
----Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Notes ----
And Dave i know you requested us to move it to a more appropriate topic if needed, but sometimes we dont have time to do that. That is why we request from all you to take a bit more care with keeping the forum organized by sticking to the topics.

Salome, Badr

J_rod7

Post Number: 344
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr.
Thank You, and YES, I Get It. I apologize that You had to Interject. As You see, however, there was 'unfinished Business'. True to My Word, I consider the 'Discussion' with Matthew to be Closed.

This is at the head of this Page: > "Discussions on issues that are not covered in other topics on the forum, related to the mission." <.

We have gone by: > "issues that are not covered in other topics..." <.
Whereas This prevails as the operating Essence: > "related to the mission" <

Which Section do You suggest for Dialogue, since other more appropriate Sections have been closed?
I would like to get Matthew's feedback on his "L Ron Hubbard" Nonsense, where He seems to have Me confused with Someone else.
J_rod7

Borthwey

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna

This seems to me like an intentional adulteration of the contacts, made by Stevens to make them fit with the other materials promoted by him.
After all, “nicht” could never be mistaken with something that means “always”, right?
This makes me wonder what else is falsified…
Anyway, I’ve already started to learn German and eventually I’ll get my hands on some original materials.
I have realized that the attractiveness of Billy’s books resides in his use of the German language, which allows him to convey meanings which are quite difficult to express in other languages. These texts just can’t be translated without lots of compromises…
Thanks
David

Badr, point taken. This ends my little off-topic excursion...

Badr

Post Number: 424
Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

I see your point, actually when we did the last clean up in the forum and added comments on each topic, all the Misc. topics description were changed to be the same, so for the sake of clearance I have changed it to be..

Discussions on issues relating to "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier that are not covered in other topics on the forum.

Sometimes its an idea to see it in a way that if a new members looks around for info and goes into the Billy section then to Misc. it would be logical that discussions will be about Billy, the same way that if someone went into the Misc topic under the Plejaren section would expect to find various info about the Plejaren that are not covered in the topics under it.

Well since FIGU and Billy made clear statements about Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard or Crowley and similar cults or sects there is no need to discuss it on the forum. It would be much more interesting if you guys were discussing the many thousands of pages of teachings.

Salome,
Badr

J_rod7

Post Number: 348
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You, Badr.

Myself, I have NO interest in Scientology, OR L. Ron Hubbard, Or Crowley, OR the O.T.O.

My Question to Matthew we in relation to WHAT, if anything, resulted from the Disclosure of GaiaGuys. He gave an Obscure Answer, which reading between the Lines, I take to mean: the Corruption continues in the Aus. Govt., AND Matthew does NOT want to say such a thing in ANY Forum. He is still there (in Aus.), and wouldn't want His Computer Confiscated.

The Concern remains: We need an Open Area for such Discussions.

Peace Upon Your House, and With All You Love.

Salome
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 455
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey j rod7

i think an open area for discussions goes against the purpose of this forum and thus perhaps against billy and his mission. here we are allowed to openly discuss matters, and all be it in regards to billy and the mission, as this site was intended for. the moderators are fexlible when it comes to letting a person make a point. but theres about 4 or 5 people on this forum who dont know when to stop a discussion.
it only takes 4 people to start a riot.

what you are proposing is to open a ground for chit chat, which can be done over email.
this open area as you call it would be a breeding ground for arguments. which would be counter productive to the overall quality of the forum.

and one further thing.
"Any good Result come from the Disclosure of Aus. Govt. Corruption.??? Or have Dyson & Viviennes' Efforts gone completely to no Avail?"

Ptaah made very clear what gaiaguys was all about, wether they meant well or not. They did the opposite of what many of the core values in regards to truth and love really are. they latched onto a belief in something without solid proof. So in my opinion, it is somewhat insulting to Ptaah (i dont know if he would be insulted) for you to value any opinions of gaiaguys in regards to government corruption in australia seeing as how Ptaah made it clear that dyson and his partner vivienne's judgements were not based on truth.
now that's some food for thought.

Edward

Post Number: 1214
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie.....

Long time no hear!

Very well summoned....I would say.

Even Billy mentioned that the MAN should indeed be - The Man Of The House -
and not the woman. This is just a true Creational aspect and concept, of
bringing the Male and Female relationship into an Equilibrium; when executed
according to Creation(al Laws); Creation will 'regulate' the rest of this
processing....within her natural expression.

So, indeed, it should not be said that the woman is to be - The Man Of the
House - or - The Woman Wears The Pants In The House -, which is also a
common expression, of course with distorted undertones. Due to the lack of true
Creational understanding and awareness....of the Male-Female relationship.

It is indeed true, that the Male should go hunting for his Female companion,
and not the other way around. The Plejarans found this, too....a very odd way
of Earth man's perception of generating a Male-Female relationship into
reality. But, we know....that Distorted (Confused) Cult (Religious) Dogmas and
the likes are the cause of such manifestations. And that one day,
Man/Woman....will retain him/her-self back to the True Laws of (The)
Creation.[Back to the concepts of: Relegeon.]

"Women don't have sex. MEN have sex.": the Man is indeed the Inseminator. And
handles himself....in accordance to Creational Laws. A Natural Creational
given ability/aspect, and which should not be inhibited/prohibited.

Edward.

Lonnie

Post Number: 271
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind and constructive thoughts. I agree with you. Very well put. There is more I could say but Badr may tell us to keep to the subject. I think a discussion like this could be moved to the relationship area. Or, even men's issues in the passive member area

Lonnie

Earthling

Post Number: 71
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am continuing this discussion of Herr Meier's nickname 'Billy', from the TJ section, since we were requested to remain on topic there.

I hadn't read about the Plejaren's request that Herr Meier not use that nickname.

I am guessing that E.A. Meier likes the name or he has gotten used it. If he didn't, I doubt it would have remained in use to this day.

Adysor

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,
If, in a relationship, the man is not actually man enough to do "the hunting" and to be the man of the house, then the woman has to step up...
Adrian.

Pathfinder

Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to respond to Adysor but wehere is the appropriate thread for this continued ?
Don't just follow the laws of creation, feel them!

Scott

Post Number: 1577
Posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/1917.html?1211755372

Edward

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie.....

Well, I just thought to have contributed to your subject (and related) with my
input. And seeing that you too, may have posted answer...at your mentioned
areas.

So, I guess we both could/could have posted, there....

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman

Hi Billy,

I live in the middle of a huge city in an old brick building. I notice as a natural effect that when I enter my home and close the door behind me I seem to block out some of the stimulus that is constantly bombarding my thoughts. I would like to be able to increase the ability to deflect unwanted radiations of society through actual placement of physical devices. What are some methods/materials one could employ, lets say around a bedroom, to help deflect the intrusions into the mind. Tin foil hats excluded!

a friend in america
Shawn

Probably lead sheats could help for certain radiation, but of course thoughts will penetrate all the same.

Perhaps strong magnets like in the CERN could help? J

(Note by CF: You could leave the city and move to a very remote place where no other, or hardly any, human beings live.)

Finally! I've been wanting to offer up a question that I could disguise as relevant, but was really a sneaky way for me to give Billy and Christian some good ol' ridiculitis knee slappin' material to toss back at my momentary state of feigned retard'o'ness'o'. I feel honored(tinfoil hats seem to be the budget way apparently....who knew?). Comedy Channel look out!
a friend in america
Shawn

Joe

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if Billy has a map of Erra?

Joe

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I apologize if these have already been posted:

Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 1 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN7j52sNn1A
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 2 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byO9hxX2c8
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 3 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6iKIZu1zGs
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 4 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27QM4WKE8s
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 5 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c9_VcHBkko
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 6 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmzGFu7e_o
Billy Meier 8mm Beamship Films - Part 7 of 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ge1UIMJQQQ

Joe, Please don't post active links. I try and discourage this whenever possible. Everyone can cut and paste and it saves me time having to edit posts. Thanks Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 365
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cool!

Thanks, Reece (Marksmanr) and Joe! I had not seen those before.

Regards
Bob

Kingman

Post Number: 530
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apology kinda excepted, because your LEARNING right?

Knowledge used Logically is Wisdom. Logic not used is ridiculous.

I apologize if this is overdone in it's simplicity. But......simply stated you'd think we would of seen a few of these Films prior to your posting. It's OK, we'll call it a reminder. There, all betterrr
a friend in america
Shawn

Phenix

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr Meier and FIGU in a Reportage of an official TV Station ( TeleZueri) - well in German!

http://www.telezueri.ch/index.php?id=32216&movie=fileadmin/programmraster/ZueriInfo/2008/10/16/stream/ZuerInfo_081016.flv&showformatuid=15&cHash=7d699b7c6c

(Source: German FIGU Forum)

Salome,

Adam.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(*From the Questions To Billy Submitted for Peer Review section)

Zhila: “Dear Billy, Your evolved Spiritform comes to us from the advanced level of Arahat Athersata. We are grateful that you have undertaken the mission to restore the Truth of Creation to us. From a young age in this incarnation, how did you come to conclude that of all possibilities, it was the Plejarens to be the most trustworthy?”

Hi Zhila,
In the book, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, Billy explains that as a young boy, shortly after his initial contacts from Sfath, he began accessing the memory banks and recalling the past lifes of his spirit form and their personalities in the most different reincarnations. And by deductions of information from the memory banks he found out that these personalities of former lives had fulfilled the same or similar missions as he had also committed himself to in this life. And since he had interacted with the Plejarens in his previous incarnation as Jmmanuel, he probably had that to fall back on as assurance.

But Billy may still have a different response.

Regards
Bob

Faerast

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, every one I very interesting want to know pejarens friend how to arrest Gizeh Intelligences in 1978?
thank you and have a good health.

Rarena

Post Number: 391
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact 107 mentions the most of the Gizeh Intelligences were banished to the NEBAR system without technology. 5/25/2005

C109 mentions the pyramid was filled with rocks and all were banished. 6/8/1978

They were allowed to arrest them because they attacked Billy's home... it was deemed an act of war... which is an actionable offense.

RArena

Cpl

Post Number: 400
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I remember correctly the Plejaren also regarded this as an act, or acts, of violence against themselves as they were working with Billy personally at the time. Hence they had the right to personally take action against them.

Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page