Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 21, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Complaints About the Pleiadians / Plejarans » Archive through April 21, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 241
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Adam,

I tend to defer. Just my take on the matter, I think much of the gift of the spiritual teachings should mainly go to the credit of Billy Meier as much as the Plejarens and FIGU have in their own way provided a good helping hand with many things over the years. Also over the millenniums it is my understanding that human beings have had their power taken away from them, beginning with what happened in Hyperborea, Atlantis and so on.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Michael

Post Number: 569
Posted on Saturday, May 05, 2007 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone noted the consistent, devoted efforts of some 3.2 billion people - who don't even live here - who do the Salome Peace Meidtation on our behalf?

I think that any complaining about them not doing "enough" for us is misdirected; when we can get tens of thousands of people participating, it will still be a small but (relative to now) impressive demonstration that we humans, collectively, care enough about peace on our own planet to follow the good examples set by others.
Michael Horn

Hector

Post Number: 259
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All those who think et's don't do enough for us they don't understand what non intervention means, and why it is a universal natural law.

Why did'nt the U.S replace dictator Saddam Husseins regime? It would have been for the good of Iraqi people...../sarcasm off.

Many people do not understand that revolutions have to be started from within, not from the outside.The plejaren tell us via Billy HOW TO DO IT successfully, how to start a revolution so that it will make this world a better place.That is more than enough.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael Horn, welcome back.

I have in fact thought of that, however, telling that to people who don't see or recognize the noted difference in the world can be rather more on the difficult side.

Ennui246

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note all criticism is highly valued about my comment please feel free to post any remarks

In regard to Micheal Horns comment I for one appreciate all those who are involved in the Salome Peace Meditation. But too few human minds here have developed the ability to carry out this type of meditation. As I read that the countries have to revolt against their governments for the stupid use of weapons and resources. The case is we must revolt first with our outer personal being before anything can be accomplished. the start of any positive change to our world will not start unless we change our personal way of thinking. If individuals don't focus on them selves first and just look at the big picture nothing will be achieved. The mission is not to blow people's minds away with these facts and teachings but penatrate peoples minds first and gently present this information in a way they can absorb it. Like this forum we have absorbed the information but how many among you are working on yourselves ??
Some are including myself, but we must construct a spiritual/mental foundation to build off first, we are all building blocks that have to be cleaned and shaped and some are corner stones. Creation is even in the air you breathe utilize it first.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 194
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Very well said Michael.
sometimes while doing the peace meditation i feel we are saving this planet from distructtion, in our own small way.

Salome
Aditya

Ennui246

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All I am going to put up a strong argument so please forward any criticism read on if you dare

After learning more of Billy, well lets see what the deal is. The paleadiens infected mankind on Earth many years ago with greed and violence, not just us mind you all our ancestors. It doesn't happen that much now but I still remember getting belted senseless on a regular fashion. And my father was belted with the buckle he told. I let my kids wreck the place. Now these guys (peladeans) have iswishes on their planet. Yet they gave a mission to a farmer to basically remove the spots from leopards yet they have powers beyond our comprehension . They stand by with there calculations about what is going to happen to the earth but watch most of it happen. eg. let them over populate the earth, let them make weapons,let their egos rule over them. Now because of them many of us are suffering and have suffered in the material body which it appears they say its fine because they don't have to live in hate greed and pollution and die with an incurable disease or by the hand of some insane money/power Hungry leader.So they can make mistakes thats alright where they come from (ruin the existence of a planet and the planet itself as man may be accountable ,they were the absolute cause of this calamity as stated by them. So who is selfish they live for 200-500 years us 65-90 if were lucky but we have a inner spirit they tell us after 2000 years thank you. What sort of federation allows this cruel state of events !!!
You all know reading this that the earthlings life is one long torture to most. Yet the galactic federation Is OK with this and none of it is our fault when you look at the big picture.Now they arrive again creating a profit that will cause even more trouble with the TJ yet jmmanuel knew we wouldn't see it. (but the jews had it) So this great powerful one let thousands of generations suffer for a proficey. So who profits not the poor beings the last 2000 years. TELL ME HOW CAN A MISSION SURVIVE ABOUT THE TRUTH WHEN THE TRUTH IS THIS ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION THEY GAVE US????

The_original_dave

Post Number: 215
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ennui,

I for one am tired of replying to questions like that, every two or so weeks. I suggest you search around in the archives, to find answer's to the questions your asking. I would also recommend you read some more, of earths history in the case, so that you see that it is more the earth peoples fault than it is the Plejarens forefathers fault for the current state of our planet.

Incredible

Post Number: 140
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui246

The only responsive of the evil in this world is the earth "human" being.

The pleiadians nor the other extraterrestrials have the power to change the mind of billions of people. They are not all powerful.

The criminals tend to blame others of their bad actions. That is the typical coward attitude toward the life, to evade responsibility and blame over their heads.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Badr

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ennui,

First of all welcome to the forum...

I would like to start by saying sorry to hear how you might have been treated by your father, but that has nothing to do with the Plejarens. This is a personal choice and everyone carries the responsibility of how he/she treat their offsprings.

Nobody gave a mission to a farmer, if you get around spending more time reading the info available you will notice that the mission originated with the spirit form of Nokodemjon and is passed on through his linage. To our luck this spirit form is now amongst us trying to continue the mission that Nokodemjon started, and happens to be a farmer named Billy.

The only one to blame for our current state of well being is ourselves, although the ancestors of the Plejarens came on earth a long time ago, we had centuries and probably a lot of opportunities to correct our ways. But until today the majority of us earth humans prefer the easy life or pure material life.

The Plejarens life span is at about 1000 years, not sure where you got your information from. Which is a result from their evolution, spiritually and technically. We can achieve this too, it is up to us how long it will take.

The Federation are not allowed to directly interfere with our affairs. People being tortured, raped, abused etc… is not their fault and so we have to point the fingers on us human beings on earth for failing to get a grip on the situation and for not being able to direct our future. Enough wise people have come to earth to teach us, but we end up taking their teachings, advice and changing it to how we see things, or to gain from it materially.

Although the Plejarens and Jmmanuel had an idea of what will happen to Jmmanuel’s teachings, it was our responsibility and our choice what to do with it. As this has already happened we cannot change it. Why not trying to fix the mistakes of our past now and stop blaming everyone else for causing it.

Healthy criticism is always good and needed, but sorry to say you lack information about the Meier case to give a healthy criticism. As all your points would be addressed if you read the information available.

Take it as an advice, try to spend more time in reading, maybe even start using translators like Google translator to translate some of the German info which is available at the main FIGU page. Maybe purchase some books or booklets, as most of the information is not available online.

Good luck and Salome,
Badr

Ennui246

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the heads up people

I will look even further into the theory but 40years of information may take some time to digest. Thank you Badr and Incredible for your kind explanation and instruction with out showing much frustration with me. It is people like you that will help show the way I hope I can achieve your humility and knowledge.

Dave sorry to tire you but its pretty hard to get info when most of it is in German even the titles can you suggest any books or any contact notes that would shed light on the situation.

By the way you can't buy any books on the subject in Australia not even online they don't send them here. I was thinking of going to Switzerland but I am sure I wont be welcomed there at FIGU as they would be too busy and find individuals like me rather insignificant.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I haven't really slept properly since learning about Billy a month ago.

Badr

Post Number: 319
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Ennui,

I know of at least two people that regularly get books sent to Australia from FIGU, you can check http://shop.figu.org and order through it through there. You can ask for help with how the money was sent to them, as Credit Cards are not accepted there, but don’t ask in this topic choose a more appropriate one. Or you can go to http://theyfly.com/products/products.htm

Everyone is welcome to visit the centre in Switzerland, it just depends on why you are going there. There is a special topic on the forum where you can ask for info on visiting the centre.

Don’t try to blame your lack of sleep for the posts that you have written :-) it is better to take a stand to what you say no matter how ridicules it might be. So you can learn from it and move on.

Salome, Badr

Trevor

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave:
"Dear Ennui, I for one am tired of replying to questions like that, every two or so weeks. I suggest you search around in the archives, to find answer's to the questions your asking."

Badr:
"Why not trying to fix the mistakes of our past now and stop blaming everyone else for causing it.
Healthy criticism is always good and needed, but sorry to say you lack information about the Meier case to give a healthy criticism. As all your points would be addressed if you read the information available....Take it as an advice, try to spend more time in reading, ..."

Soon he'll be getting irate with us the way his going!

I think we might have to be a bit firmer with this one before he decides to spare us all from his unnecesary whining, complaints and pushy behaviour!

Comment Deleted

Please do your own research coz we not want to have to inform you on everything/BASICS!

my picture

Alan

Post Number: 179
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui246 another good source of information to the Meier case for beginners are any of Michael Horn's past Radio interviews. They are excellent and are a good source for beginners.

They can be all located on Google Video.

http://video.google.com.au/

Mehraein62

Post Number: 141
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 08:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui246,

With a Big greeting and welcome ,

I must congratulate you. just keep your patience and continue , every one in first touches to FIGU indeed has the same contradiction feelings as you ( I was and also I am too), but step by step the scene would be more lighten, nobody here claims he/she is all-know , and also Billy and FIGU don't intend to say that every thing is a carved stone. so , we must much more think and I think this movement is rather the waking up one.

- I also had a lot of questions and I put some of them here to find the responses , some of them answered and some not. naturally cause no body knows every thing. so I kept them for another time. by the way I fond the whole path a real Truth one, and now I feel much more peace, love , wisdom, amazing and also sleep well too. Indeed most of us here are students yet (and also for all the time we must be)
Salome
M45

Kingman

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui246,

You've past the first test. A reaction. Then to challenge what your learning is also a big point scorer. Your studies are progressing nicely.

Of course reading this information makes one start to miss out on the resting hours we require. But considering it's taken 2000 years for this knowledge to become available again, and there's no way your gonna miss out again, Creation is giving out free sleep vouchers you can give to your employer. This should help keep you from tippin over at work.
a friend in america
Shawn

Behzad

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman,

I respect to all people in this path, anybody that try to find even a thiny fragment of Truth , have fond, or try to introduce it to others.

But don't we must think and find a way to get answers to a lot of questions and serious critical points that remain behind?

How people could become persuade to follow a one way road without possibility to ask any question in a mutual talk?

One way pouring information (from above)and without possibility of asking why? and what? (spicily with the intention to hide some subjects , willingly not to answer to some questions, etc) will open the way for any self_stimulus interpretation , Cultic conception and future falsified religion for sure , that indeed already said it would be opposite to the Mission,s goals apparently.

So, aren't we encountered to the new religion of the old copies but in a much more modern version? by the same very familiar old styles? ...why? here we go:

Conction is awfully restricted (only to one man and only to a very short period-his life span) we don't have any option if we want to find truth, except believe them and the way that they show us, right?

They don't try and already start the prosses of bring under guarantied control the poor Earth Man
in his future millennium?

we are not the good robot or rabbit of them? in a poorly garbage land?

Best regard

Kingman

Post Number: 359
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Behzad,

I think I understand what your saying.

There is only knowledge we need to learn. Believing doesn't require learning. What we as a planet of people need to accept is the very basic of what makes a man, a woman, a town, a village, business, state, nation, any form of an organized, intelligent group, what makes them great/wise/successful, are the choices each has made in their journey's of becoming.

We are not forced to accept anyone else's ideas, we always choose to agree or not agree with the proposed idea. Exactly every action in your life brought you to read my words right now. It took YOU to choose what you will be in life and you are becoming that all the time. You make you.

There's only more choices for all our lives, more choices for our societies, more choices for our future. This is our world, we live here, not the Plejaren. When we are given anything to guide us, or shown good or bad leadership from others who may have misused their evolutionary advantage over us, or if we experience better ways to live, we choose what to do with these events and are effected by these choices.

If you need to asks questions and require this as a necessary element before you are willing to use greater knowledge, you are rightly choosing. I'm of the mind that what I'm shown, told, read, find, etc., I accept, or reject, in my life's journey, by working out what I can with my focused thoughts on the issue/info. And over time what is truth always becomes clear and steady. What is not truthful can never remain as it eventually exposes itself of the untruth it tries to hide with an unbalanced and cloudy certainty.

We have made us by what was chosen by us. No one can change another person regardless of how powerful or wise they may be.

Nobody can stand for you, only you can stand for yourself. Your wisdom that eventually will be yours, will be because of your choices, not because you believed something without question and followed it your whole life.

Our ability to think for ourselves is the only proof you should need, if you know what is rightly to be thought about. The knowledge Billy writes down and publishes in a transferable form, does nothing but wait for a thinking mind to pick it up and be examined. It's the minds choice what the mind does with the info presented.

Judging a book by the cover is risky sometimes. You will know what is in that book only after you read what it has to say. Then you can come to a better idea what the book is about with thoughts now in your mind about the book.

Hiding from the truth has never been successful and can never truly be successful. Questioning the truth can only strengthen the truth.

Hopefully I've concerned myself with the accurate perception of your post.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Behzad

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman

Thank you very much for comments. really it was so useful for me

Jonas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 04:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You guys are great all of you

Its Ennui246

All the information from these guys has led me to one conclusion. Great we know what the story is now we have to use te information we have for now which is the meditation and dream technology.

The pleadens have sent us in the right direction.
I've noticed there are some very smart people in the figu forums . Alot smarter than me And if they can use the instructions for the tools we were sent to transform the earth , like now we could start .

My only concern right now is trying to learn and talk to my spirit and using its force to assist it is very powerful. And using the dreams to forecast the future , reading minds. put these together and with the right person and we have a new leader. fearless and allknowing providing their last life was in the right state

Dear Ennui246/Jonas,

You are not allowed to have two accounts, please delete one or the other, or both will be canceled.

Scott-Moderator

The_original_dave

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ennui or Jonas,

Do not take Billy's teachings as truth, until you have studied the case a little bit more deeply. I recall reading one of your posts recently, and you said, that you found out about the case, only a month ago. I know that when you first find out about the case, it is something exciting, and new, and you just want to know more and more, but I suggest you pace yourself, and really take some time to sit down and think about what you are reading.

Also, if you just suddenly accept the teachings FIGU provides, without even digging deep into the case, then you are not gaining any knowledge, or for that matter wisdom. Since you are just accepting them with open arms and no real thought about it.

Salome

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The_original_dave,

I don't think it is so much about accepting the case ot be authentic, whereby a person should withold belief. Rather, it is merely with details of information discussed by Billy, which require time to understand.

A person with a good intuition, who is able to distinguish truth from fiction with logic or attentiveness, etc., can make judgements rather quickly. This ability increases with study of the spirit-teachings. Eventually a person gets to the level, like where Billy is evolutionarily, at which one is able to distinguish real from unreal things almost instantaneously upon perception of them. Because Billy wants to encourage the evolution of others, he does not allow them to exploit this ability of his, and describes things in such a way that we must use our own Vernunft (perceptive reason) and Verstand (understanding/comprehension) in order to logically develop a theory within our own minds, from our own experience and thought.

Salome,

- Matthew

Kingman

Post Number: 365
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with what Matthew states and just emphasis this:

The intuition of a person would be one such that the judgments are of an accurate nature, each time they engage the quick acceptance of any knowledge. Somethings are possible to distinguish their truthfulness in a swift contemplation, yet there remains information that can be deemed worthy of needing greater effort and time involved in deciphering it's reality. Billy's writings would be the best example of knowledge that contains equal amounts of these elements.

Jonas, you'll find information in FIGU that will go right up against ideas you've felt comfortable with a long time. When you are understanding the same type of ideas from Billy's position, your opportunity to weigh them as equals will usually cause your mind to pick a side. In situations where you discover the obvious differences, you'll be able to begin creating a base formula that you can take and apply to information that is outside of Billy's database, and find that it helps in uncovering false ideas, motives, agendas and the many charlatans that produce much of the confusion in the spiritual discourse.

Billy's knowledge is the window cleaner of the cloudy mind, and the spoiler of man's megalomania.
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page