Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 03, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 03, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. My question pertains to the use of one's consciouness to perform acts that have no other means to be performed. By this, I mean the use of consciousness to move things without physical interaction, etc. When you personally do these things with your consciousness, as you have in the past, what exactly is the procedure you use? I don't expect an answer about the "mechanics" of how spiritual ability works, I really want to know what goes through your mind and what state you put yourself in to accomplish these things. Or is it that you just decide you want something to move and it happens automatically? Thanks very much, I am very, very interested in this! -Thomas

Answer

He's in a state of concentration and meditation (in einem konzentrativ-meditativen Zustand); he sees the process (of moving an object) within himself.

Jay

Post Number: 257
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

My question pertains to the prophet Noah and the history behind the cataclysm which caused this event to exist. My question to this is, what is the real story behind this event and was there any Human extraterrestrial intervention to save human lives at the time of this cataclysm??

Answer

Noah was no prophet, although he had extraterrestrial contact.

(Note by CF: During the 248th contact of February 3, 1994 (Semjase Block 14, page 2752 ff., German edition), Ptaah gives information on the biblical flood and Noah. Noankadnosser, which was his real name, lived some 100,000 years ago! He was in contact with an extraterrestrial named Zebalon who warned him of an approaching comet and advised that he should build an ark, which N. built, together with his family. At that time, about 870,000 human beings were living on Earth. During the catastrophe that was triggered by a great comet which nearly collided with Earth and caused enormous catastrophes, about 650,000 human beings lost their lives. Of the 220,000 who survived (all over the Earth), 140 survived on the ark. They settled in the Middle East, and during the times, strangers immigrated by and by.

Btw: Around 10,000 years ago, the human population on Earth counted the first million.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Greetings from Jacob.

In science, all kinds of transversal and longitudinal waves can be described by mathematics, and waves and vibrations of all kind can be sampled in way so they can be recorded as digital information.
A wave is measured at several time intervals and the values obtained are described by means of (binary)data, this data can be used to recreate a identical waveform as the original one.

ANALOGUE TO DIGITAL
Waveform --> mathematical analysis --> Information

DIGITAL TO ANALOGUE
Information --> mathematical construction -- Waveform

I am assuming that the Spiritual consicousness/intellect is based (at least partially) on both principles, but is using the Universal mathematics to analyse Spiritual energywaveforms received by the Gemuet and obtaining spiritual knowledge from it, and I am assuming that the Spiritual consicousness/intellect is using its Spiritual knowledge by means of the Universal mathematics in order to create via the Gemuet a corresponding Spiritual energywaveform.

(GEISTIGE ENERGIE EMPFINDUNG)
Spiritual energywaveform --> Universal Mathematics --> Spiritual knowledge

(GEISTIGE ENERGIE ERZEUGUNG)
Spiritual knowledge --> Universal Mathematics --> Spiritual energywaveform

Am I correct, if not, can you explain why and where i went wrong?

With Kind Regards,

Jacob

Hello Jacob,

Your question has been posted with the understanding that you may or may not receive an answer due to the complexity of the information you are seeking. I also thought due to the nature of your post it might be informative to the rest of us, and may lead into new areas of knowledge. If anyone disagrees with this decision, please let me know. Thank you-Moderator-Scott

Answer

Digital to analogue (and vice versa) is a technical process only.

There is no "Universal mathematics". Mathematics is used for mathematical issues only and does not have a function as shown by you above.

Spiritual energy (wave form) is a purely consciousness-related vibration. It is a vibration and power that can be used negatively or positively. In itself it is neutral-balanced. Spiritual energy cannot be turned/reversed, but only poled from negative to positive and vice versa.

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Victor_diaz

Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

On febraury 3, 2004 you had the visit of Semjase and Asket. That visit was really a surprise for us too as we thought that Semjase was still recovering from her head accident suffered in 1983 and the company of Asket that left Earth since 1975 when she ended her mission on Earth. I would like to know if you don’t mind the meaning of their extraordinary presence besides the beautiful gift of their visit in your birthday and if you can inform us about Semjase’s health and the wereabouts of both.

Best

Victor Diaz

Answer

Semjase is well and has to re-learn all abilities and knowledge which she has lost due to her brain injury. This process lasts for 70 years. However, in the meantime she was able to attain the title of an Ischrisch (IHRH), the female form of an Ischwisch (IHWH).

Lonnie

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 05:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Each human being has their own unique spirit name, which is evident from a verse in the Pentra which says: "May your name be holy."

Can you outline the steps necessary to find out what one's own individual spirit name is, and what meaning this may have for us?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

The spirit has no name since the spirit or spirit form has no personality. "...your name..." in the prayer means the spirit as a word or term. The name is an object, not a subject.

Michael_d

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

I have a two-part question for you concerning US Presidential elections.

First, a statement was attributed to you that the 1996 Presidential election would be the last one decided in a conventional manner. Is this attribution correct, and if it is, can you please elaborate on your meaning?

Billy doesn't remember having said something like this.

Second, if President Bush is not re-elected this fall, is the likelihood reduced of WWIII commencing in 2006 and, if so, by what probability?

It is reduced. However, there are other scoundrels (Halunken) living on this Earth (in high positions) who have their influence in this matter. Regarding President Bush it is to say that it is not him alone, but the US Government and the US American craving for world domination. Only if the USA withdraw from all foreign countries is there a real good chance that the threat is reduced.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jlo

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

You indicated that the first Apollo moon landing was hoaxed. Were all the Apollo moon landings hoaxed? I ask because there is some controversy
whether the astronauts could survive the radiation exposure while traveling through the Van Allen Belts. Dr. James Van Allen, himself, was quoted as follows:

"The particle population of the Earth's radiation belts makes it dangerous for humans without massive shielding to do more than quickly pass through them."

If only the first Apollo moon landing was hoaxed, what was the reason?

Thank you.

Answer

The US Americans have really been on the moon, but certainly not Apollo 11

Savio

Post Number: 463
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to the event that Jmmanuel felt into a near death condition on the cross.

My question is: What caused Jmmanuel felt into the near death condition? Was it due to the pain he suffered? Or he exercised his special skills (such as yoga) learned in India?

Thank you :-)

Savio

Answer

He used meditation, not yoga.

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest friend Herr Billy Meier
How are you doing my good good friend?

Thank you, he's fine.

This a question of a good friend of mine who lives in North Brazil far away from me.
His name is Joao Jorge Carvalho and he has some footages of strange metamorphing lights in the region where he lives.
His question is the following:

Herr Billy,
In a certain region in in a place called Riachao do Jacuipe Bahia state in North Brazil there is happening a manifestation of lights of several different colors and these lights are able to metamorphose itself. These strange lights have being registered on films and photos. The most interesting thing is that one of these strange lights surrounded a couple friend of mine and it happens that they do not have rememberance of the time passed. What is really happening in this region of North Brazil?
Joao Jorge Carvalho - Riachao do Jacuipe Bahia - Brazil

Billy doesn't know

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Chiuwang

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mr. Meier:

Are you aware of any Henoch prophecy in the past did not materialize? If any, do you have any statistics of the percentage the prophecies did not happen vs. total number of Henoch prophecies up to this moment?

Answer

No.

Thank you.
Hampton Chiu

Truthseeker

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I do not know yet if I will be able to travel to Switzerland to see you in this life time, but I wish you a big hug for all your efforts in the mission despite all the difficulties you must have had to go through with people and I very much enjoyed reading about all your Plejaren contact adventures with all your added wisdom.

I now have a simple curious question. Since you've actually travelled beyond the universe itself to the Dal universe, what does the edge of the universe actually look like? As in; is it solid mass like rock or is it energy?, what colour is it?, what kind of physical matter is it?, is it many light years thick?, or is it organic with organic creatures living in it?, etc.

Just curious

James the Truthseeker

Answer

You may compare leaving the DERN and entering the DAL universe as driving into a fog-bank and suddenly coming out at the other end (clear view again). The transition "realm" is a diffuse light consisting of energy. It can be broken through by a tunnel which must be "built/produced" by technical means in advance.

Peter_brodowski

Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

What are the 6th & 7th senses?

Thank you

Answer

6th: Psyche; 7th: Consciousness

Mario

Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy,

Televisa, Mexico’s major tv network has been airing an advertisement spot, where actors, actresses, news announcers, comic actors, etc., are companions of a normal family all through the day as if they live with them from time to wake up to time to go to bed. At the end, the parents fall asleep and the most recognized news host turns off the light and leave them quietly, as the tv’s still on. In the tv screen is an amazing image while the family is sleeping tight.
There, silent, remains the image of a UFO. But not a simple UFO... It’s Billy Meier’s footage from Berg-Rumlikon, june 12, 1975!
It’s very beautiful and I think it’s a great idea, but I wonder if you or the people at the FIGU are aware of this. What do you think about it?

Thanks for being so patient to us.

Mario

Answer

No, we weren't aware of it. However, if it's a great idea (it sounds like one)... (We would like to see it.)

Jo_jo

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is it true that humankind would still not possess the atomic and nuclear capabilities to destroy itself if it were not for the negative influences of the Giza Intelligences? How could such a dangerous intervention against humanity and the Universe be permitted? Weren't the Plejarans "on the job" at the time? What happened?

Answer

No. --- It's the normal course of evolution. This had to occur (the knowledge etc. about the atoms and the related forces etc.).

Roger

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In Contact 251, you say "...first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars,but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems." There has been recent discussion on this forum whether NASA's Mars probes Opportunity and Spirit fulfill this scenario (or perhaps the EU's failed Beagle 2) or if you are
referring to manned flights to Mars.

Are you speaking of manned or unmanned flights to Mars in the quoted passage from Contact 251?

Thanks!

Answer

There are two meanings/relations:

First: The Mars probes
Second: The manned missions that will occur in the future.

Thomas

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. I hope you are doing well. My question is about the cooling you feel on your forehead when contacted telepathically by the Plejarens. Why is there any physical sensation at all? I remember that you said that there are no chakras, so is it a psyche-related sensation?

Answer

Actually, it's no feeling, it's a "becoming aware" of another force. This has to do with consciousness-related vibrations.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

What I know is that the (New) Spirit-Form settles itself in the Colliculus-Superior (pair interchange – roof of the midbrain) of the Human brain.
Where is the location of the comprehensive-consciousness-block ?
I am assuming that it is located in the neocortex of the big-brain (Cerebrum), small-brain (Cerebellum) and brain-stem or does it also reside in the Psyche through its nerve systems ?

Lieber Billy

Was ich weiß, ist, dass sich die (Neu) Geist-Form im Colliculus-Vorgesetzten (paariger Knotenpunkt – Dach des Mittelhirns) des Menschlichen Gehirns niederlässt.
Wo ist die Position des Gesamt-Bewusstsein-Blocks?
Ich nehme an, dass es im neocortex des großen Gehirns (Großhirn), kleines Gehirn (Kleinhirn) und Gehirnstamm gelegt wird oder wohnt es auch in der Psyche durch seine Nerv-Systeme?

Answer

Billy doesn't know this (location of the CCB).

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddioboy

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In Contact 251 you raise the issue of the criminal neglect to monitor the
Earth from outer space. What in particular do you see as the more serious,
near-term threat: asteroids, comets or planetoids that will impact the Earth
or extraterrestrials that will attack the Earth?

With best regards,

Ed

Answer

Asteroids etc. are a much greater threat than ETs (the latter threat is minimal).

Truthseeker

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy.

Can you tell us exactly what was the purpose of Jmmanuel's baptism?, as in why would Jmmanuel need to be baptized by water in the first place when this sort of act would only later just fuel the fire of faith in religious Christian
believers?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

It was a symbolic act, some form of initiation. It was no exorcism (driving out the devil) in the common sense as it is the case in Christianity.

Lonnie

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

If the spirit or spirit form in humans has no name, as you have said, because of having no personality, why is it that your spirit has a name? It seems that if one human being's spirit has a name, for whatever reason or purpose, that others could also have a name.

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Billy's spirit form has no name, too. Nokodemion and Henok, etc. were real persons.

Note by CF: Mentioning the names of real persons in order to track the incarnations of a spirit form in different human beings/personalities can be helpful. However, this does not mean that a spirit form has a name.

Mhurley

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What are the major ET races visiting earth at this time?
Their origin, appearance and motivation for visit

Thanks
Matt

Answer

Billy only knows extraterrestrial human beings from the Plejaren Federation. There a human beings from the Plejaren, from Wega, Lyra, etc.

Norm

Post Number: 639
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, One of the first well known uses of the term Men in Black was in the 1962 book Flying Saucers & the Three Men by Albert Bender. In that book, the author describes the Men in Black as "Men dressed in Black with glowing eyes, they changed their form to what they really looked like, a hideous creature".

Are these the same Men in Black that were altering your pictures? If not then why do you use this term, as it is thoroughly discredited today & could cause confusion?

Answer

Yes. However, their eyes are not glowing, but fluorescent. --- There are only a few of them left (a group of old Sirians).

The other MiB are "Regierungslümmel" (governmental etc. agents).

Claes

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
We often read about JHWHs in the FIGU texts and not so much about JHRHs.
What are the roles and tasks of the JHWHs and JHRHs in a society?
Is there an almost equal number of JHWHs and JHRHs in our Creation (universe)?
Thankyou very much,
Claes

Answer

In the case of the Plejaren society the number of male and female "kings of wisdom" is balanced.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page