Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 02, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 02, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jo_jo

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because man often repeats his mistakes, the past is sometimes a good indicator of the future. And since Christianity bastardized the teachings of Jmmanuel and Islam bastardized the teachings of Mohammed, what is to prevent a cult from arising in the future and bastardizing your teachings?

Answer

For the first time in history (since the spirit teachings originated from Nokodemion and Henok [Note by CF: billions of years ago]), the spirit(ual) teachings are presented today in its original form. Today they are presented in a form that is clearly understandable to the human beings. The teachings are published/given in German, the only language on Earth that is suitable to explain all the subtleties in detail.
At the time of the old prophets (Jmmanuel, Mohammed, Jeremia, etc.) the people were not capable to understand the teachings. They were lacking the necessary understanding and knowledge, etc.
To ensure that there is no cult arising from the Teachings of Truth, the books must contain the German original text on the opposite page of the translation. Additionally it is FIGU’s task to preserve Billy’s original teachings in an unchanged format and to fight against any unauthorized translation.
In order to fully benefit from the teachings it is necessary to learn German. Any translation into a terrestrial language can never be accurate.

Avitar

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, Are you able to explain telepathic communication in a little detail to me, I would like to better understand more about my level of mental communication that I have with my animals & pets. I give them information and receive information as to their desires and needs. I want to understand how I am doing this and how are they doing this with me. The pets that I speak of are 5 tiny little house dogs, all of which sleep on my bed, and are between age 9 and 18 human years. There is a very deep love & bond between all of us. one of them fell from my bed as a 6 week old puppy and ended up being a paraplegic, against my vets advice to have her put to seep, I nursed her and loved her back to being able to walk move, behave & live like a normal little dog again within 7 months. This was 9 years ago and from when I first realised that we were communicating somehow, the other 4 dogs began communication of some kind also during the recovery process. I believe this tiny little dog with my help healed herself. from Liz in Western Australia.

Answer

There is no mental communication possible between human beings and animals. Animals don’t have a conscious mental block, but only an instinct block.
The only connection between a human being and an animal is by the personal “radiation” (Ausstrahlung). The animal can feel the attitude one has against it.
Btw: Telepathy is also not possible between human beings and animals.
Btw: you did not ask a question.

George

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
During our last Figu Lunch(no charter) meeting we were discussing Figu documented fact that in late 1990-ies Plejarians have persuaded another Technically advanced Humanoid Civilization from making ‘In The Full View’ Contact with Earth’s Humanoid Population.
We find this action hard to understand since the Earth’s Establishment(Government, Media, Church(especially USA evangelicals who supported Bush)) biggest trump card in prolonging/promoting Almighty God’s Illusionary Scenario is without question their ability to say that there are no human beings in this Universe other than on Earth.
Please explain?

Regards
Figu Chicago

Answer

The governments (at least CERTAIN governments) would want to get hold of the ET’s devices etc. But most important many many persons would get insane if their religious view or delusions were crumbling down or shattering. To confront those people openly would be an act of force and coercion/compulsion, and this is against the directives of advanced ETs.

Kei

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. I am very curious about our after life. I read lots of materials regarding our afterlife mostly from accounts of near death survivors. That most of them share common scenarios. One of the scenario is the life review. Most of the NDE survivors came back to tell that they have their entire life played back in some kind of 3D hologram. And the movie of life is viewed with some kind of higher council members on the other side.

Most of them get really emotional to view their own life. But after finish the life movie another common point is that they all said there is no judgement at all. The members discussed the life with them and asked them what have they learned and so on.

Is this the true scenario. Because these accounts are from people who came back but what about the people who did not come back and really died. (1) Do all of us really go through these process including the life review with the council guides??
(2) How are we being assigned to our next reincarnation, and who assign for us?can we somewhat choose ourselves?

Hello Kei,

I would like to point out to everyone to please attempt to do a search on this forum for answers to your questions before asking Billy. For instance Kei, a similar question has been asked back in early 2003. Also please try and conform to the basic guidelines which request only one question per session. I know that sometimes it is hard to get your point across without asking a few related questions, but please be as brief and concise as you possible.

Here is an excerpt from the earlier post I was referring to:

In near death experience research, there are a number of reports of someone "coming back" having been told, quite specifically by a recognizable loved one, "It is not your time. You must go back."

How do you explain this kind of near death experience?

Very sincerely,
Linda

Hi Linda,

This has to do with a loss of oxygene in the brain during the agony (which produces the "light tunnel" through the nerve cells in the eyes), combined with the belief, the wishes and the fantasy of the persons who returned from the threshold of death (but who hadn't been dead, of course).
In the Beyond you will not find any figures (persons) or shapes etc. because there are none there.

In addition, no one assigns you to your next life. This is completely guided by Creational Law, and is an unconscious process. Your next life is determined by numerous factors including the type of life you led previously. As long as you are a physical being you are subject to these spiritual principles as all physical creatures throughout the material universe.

Answer

The moderator is right.
But here is some additional information: It is not true that the entire life is played back, but only some sequences, some excerpts.
Of course there is no judgement in the beyond, because reality is entirely different than what the religions and sects are claiming. Creation does not judge, and does not condemn and sentence.
In a normal dying process there is no “playback” of the entire life. And even in cases of near-death the “playback” is not a common occurrence.

Rei

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
what is your opinion about the Malachia's prophecies about the last popes? And why both the Henoch prophecies and the Malachia's one say that the last pope will be Petrus Romanus? Is this a coincidence or a confirmation?

Salome,
Enrico.

Answer

Well, one of them may probably have copied it from the other one.
Besides, since it is a prophecy, it is not certain that there are really two Popes left. The course of the events may change.

Michael_d

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I send you best wishes and hope you and everyone at the FIGU are enjoying a nice summer. Here is my question.

Since Christianity seems to be working in regards to its intended purpose (to keep the people from destroying the world), and Islam also seems to be working in regards to its intended purpose (to keep Christianity from dominating the world), why is such an inglorious end prophesized for these religions?

Answer

Because religions are fundamentally wrong. They are purely human-made and, therefore, not lasting eternally. Religions are not in line with the creational laws and the spirit(ual) teachings.

Solar

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

There are two interesting books about contacts with extraterrestrials : "UFO Contact from planet IARGA" (written by Stefen Denaerde) and "UFO Contact from planet Acart" (written by Artur Berlet). Are those books
a hoax? Could you please give us a short comment about both books?

regards
Solar

Answer

Nonsense (= a hoax).

Jessica

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Am I allowed to post questions or messges?
}

Hi Jessica,
Yes you can post a question to Billy from this location, but this section will be closing in the next day or so.

Avitar

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Being a lot more spiritually advanced than my husband, I have been trying to guide him in the right direction, so that we may grow together as a family and follow our/my dream. "I now have success" My husband Calum wonders why are other people not visited to help with the mission. However his question is: If the Plejarans were asked or invited, would there be possibilities of communicating with other people that are already adults now in 2005? he is talking about would they communicate with somebody like me. His reason is: We want to help animals on this planet; animals usually seem to be forgotten about. We are financially planning to build a huge animal rescue & veterinary center within the next 10 years; we need all the spiritual guidance and help that we can get. And we need to find very special people to help us run it. We intend all veterinary treatments to be available for animals free. We will also provide treatment for all animals living with families that can’t afford treatment. This is our/my passionate dream that has started to become reality. I am deeply involved in the computer & web development industry to date.

Answer

How do you know that you are “a lot more spiritually (= consciousness-related) advanced” when you don’t have the ability to determine this? And it is an impertinence against/toward your husband by making such a claim.

Regarding the question of your husband: The answer is no. (Billy is their sole contact person on Earth, and after his death there will be no contacts with any human being(s) on Earth for hundreds of years.)
Besides they would not recommend a project like yours, because it would be much more favourable to do something for human beings than for pets. There are way too many pets living in households and eating away the food of starving people. People should NOT have pets in their living quarters/houses.

Norm

Post Number: 721
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I was under the impression all the negative Et’s were gone. So I was shocked to read that Sirian Et’s influenced an assassination attempt on you. What is the Sirian ET's agenda?

Answer

The threat of the Sirians (the „Black Men“ of ET origin) is a thing of the past, because in 1998 the Plejaren have installed effective counter-measures so they are not able to attack Billy anymore.

Ascension

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.

I have one short question: does billy know when he is going to die? I dont care to know when, just if he knows.

Answer

Yes.

Mhurley

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.

Which would cause the greatest shift in human conciousness?:

a) A public landing of ETs
or
b) The scientific discovery of survival of death and reincarnation?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

B.

Adonna

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"And yes, not everyone is going to comprehend this information or the more important aspects of the mission. Compared to the native earth spirits, the ET spirits are relatively few in number." (Statement of member)

Aloha Billy,
In regards to the above statement, is that to say that those who do comprehend the info/mission aspects are ET spirits?????
Adonna

Answer

No. A human being whose spirit form is of terrestrial origin can learn to comprehend the mission aspects, too.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 373
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

When I study the spirit lessons, I create from each seperate spirit lesson a set of 10 questions that I use during a Initiation-session (as described in Spirit lesson 23).
I try to keep the structure of the initiation-session as close as possible towards the original (same structure, different questions) in Spirit lesson 23.
Do you have any advice and suggestions, remarks or comments about this way and effectiveness of studying the spirit lessons ?

Answer

It is good to set up your own questions until you get the correct answers from within. However it is important to not rush/urge yourself, and not to fall into a hectic rush (Hektik). Take it slowly and systematically.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 374
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU Forum members,

This forum has a search option, which may allows you to find answers to questions you have, a lot of topics have been covered so the possibility that you find an answer is pretty good. This avoids asking questions which are already answered.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Savio

Post Number: 509
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that a spirit will be in an unconscious consciousness state until it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

As your spirit was returned from Arahat Athersata, where your spirit already achieved a conscious consciousness with a personality, I would guess that being a human, your spirit will again be in an unconscious state just like all other human on earth, this is to prevent the conflict between spiritual and material consciousness.

My question is: After you passed away from this earth, would your spirit regain that conscious consciousness state, where your spirit can decide where to go, what to do, when to reincarnate again?

Salome

Savio

Answer

The spirit is always in a state conscious/aware of itself (in einem sich selbst bewussten Zustand).
It was the consciousness that had to start from scratch again.

It’s not the spirit that decides „where to go, what to do, etc.“.

Hunter

Post Number: 159
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
As a follow up question to the existence of the Lost Ark of the Covenant, do you know if the stone tablets it holds display the original 12 Laws of Creation, or if they display the corrupted ten commandments?

Answer

No.

Thanks,
Hunter

Rei

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

thank you for the last answer, my next question is about the crop circles. In the 235 contact is said that all the crop circle are man-made, but in the 256 and in the 267 contacts is said that some of them are made from “other visiting extraterrestrial races”, and them are “coded pictograms connected to a "coming happening in the SOL system as well as in the announcement of the appearance of the earth strangers, whose ancestors came already in former times to the earth".

And, in the 267 contact is said that “some of these extraterrestrial races are not from our space-time dimension, some also come from the future.”

It have something to do with the “ancient gods ancestor” said by Ptaah in some contact?

Salome,
Enrico

Answer

In the 328th contact of July 20, 2002, Ptaah explained that ETs are not involved in the making of the crop circles. They (the P’s) first suspected this to be the case, but then detected that cosmic influences are involved instead (influencing the ideas of those who are creating the pictures on computers or by hand-drawing). The crop circles are man-made (terrestrial).
There have been UFOs flying above sites where crop circles were made; but they were not involved in the „construction“. Some of those UFOs were coming from our terrestrial future.

Jan

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In your small brochure «Ein Wort zu Mann und Frau …» you write that «Basically speaking, we are to notice that firstly are all embryos of female type. A transformation to male ones – when it becomes male – follows first from the eight to tenth week of pregnancy, namely through development of larger amount of hormone, e.g. Testosteron.»

«Grundlegend ist dabei beachten, dass erstlich alle Embryos weiblicher Natur sind. Eine Wandlung zum Männlichen – wenn es ein Junge wird – erfolgt erst während der achten bis zehnten Schwangerschaftswoche, und zwar duch die Entwicklung einer grösseren Menge Hormone, wie z.B. Testosteron.»

The question is: How can be the gender of a person “in development” for such a long time, 8-10 weeks of pregnancy, when the gender, on chromosomen level XX/XY, is determinated after impregnation?

Many thanks for your explanation.
Jan

Answer

The gender is not determined immediately after impregnation, but by the personality that enters the embryo (together with the spirit form) on the 21st day of pregnancy. It is the new personality that has been created by the comprehensive consciousness block (Gesamtbewusstseinblock) that „steers/directs“ the developing embryo in order to remain a female body or to become a male body. This process is made possible by the spirit’s force/power. The spirit form is responsible for the necessary impulses for this process, but the spirit form itself does NOT decide about the gender. It’s the new personality and its aspects/goals/etc. that determine the gender of the developing baby/human being.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

To comment: I have reason to believe that some time ago a group of people from within the Mexican government may have uncovered the remains of an abandoned underground ET base under Mexico, possibly from ancient times, and therefore may have also recovered with it some ancient UFOs which they still secretly use today to confuse people. ETs may be involved, but in this case I don't think so.

My question: However, back in 1991, beginning with a solar eclipse over Mexico city, there began a massive wave of UFO sightings which continue up to this day, usually around mount Popocatepetl, but in this case I'm under the impression that these other UFOs may be ET in nature and not terrestrial. If they're ETs, I don't think they're Plejarens as Lee and Brit elders once commented. If they are Extra Terrestrial, then which group of ETs are they? Benefactor ETs perhaps?

Thanks again,

James Truthseeker

Answer

Billy also doesn’t think so.

They are certainly not Plejaren beamships, but what exactly they are Billy doesn’t know.

Tam2105

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

An acquaintance of mine has developed Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. In a few short years he has gone from being an active outdoorsman to barely being able to walk. What is the exact cause of MS? Can the effects be lessened or cured? Thank you for any information!

Tammy

Answer

Perhaps lessened, but not cured.
Cause still unknown.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators,
my question was submitted to "que", but did not show up. Was it not approved?

Dplotmach

This because the you asked two questions, when only 1 is allowed, but when I tried to email you to ask if you would rephrase the question my email to you bounced back and I couldnt notify you.

Jacob - Moderator

Jay_q

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, July 02, 2005 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I recently tried to acquire the audio files from a fellow figu member with little success. Can you please fill in the blank where my tape went dead? "A spirit's time before entering a new body has several factors" What are the factors?

Salome, (what is the salome significance?)
Jay

Answer

The question is not clear. Please explain/specify.

Salome means Peace (in wisdom), like “Shalom” or “Salam”

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page