Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 01, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 01, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

There's a person which I've heard a number of people talk about called "Jesus Maitreya" who's commonly referred to as the anti-Christ by many Christian believers. Personally I believe it to be all a hoax, however there was a particular individual seeing once in Nairobi Kenya back on June 11 1988 performing so-called miracles for the local residence living in the area from which photos were taken, following of which he was never really seen again despite the many claims by Benjamin Creme.

Question and if you know the answer: Who really was this person who appeared in Nairobi Kenya back on June 11 1988? If you don't know then perhaps you can find out for me and others, eh!

Also I think all this talk about Helena Petrovna Blavatsky should be finally cleared up as there too exists a group of photos in circulation concerning her involved with 3 individuals who are calling themselves the ascended masters of "Kuthumi, El Myora, and Saint Germain".

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

All this talk about that Jesus Maitreya is nonsense and not in accordance with reality. The same is true with so-called “ascended masters”, meaning, that they also don’t exist in reality.

Daisy

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

You roughly stated, "If we were granted time to socialize with the Plajaren, we would soon become addicted due to their high vibration spiritforms". With that said, Can others of whom a native earth spirit is present become addicted or attracted to the extraterrestrial earth spiritforms as well??

Answer

What can be said is that all of those persons who came near/close to Plejarens in an unshielded/unprotected situation became crazy (one external person even killed himself when he met the ET Andron.).

Daisey, In the future please submit only one question per round.
Thanks
Scott

Dplotmach

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Could you explain a little about how one can be able to practice telepathy, moving objects, healing people? Ive noticed when meditating that my hands are getting warm, and I read from a person visiting you, that you had very warm hands.

Hi Dplotmach,
It appears your question may have accidentally been overlooked, sorry about that. Could you please re-post your question in the next round,

Thanks
Scott

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lieber Freunde Herr Billy Meier,

Ich hoffe dass du im besten deiner Gesundheit bist, mein gut Freunde.

Ich habe nur diese frage an dich meinen Bruder.

Mein Herz ist immer von Kummer voll...und wird nie seinen Schmerz auf diesem bösen Planeten anhalten meinen Bruder Herr Billy Meier

Ich fühle mich darin dass diese bösen Menschheit nur die Wahrheit verstehen wird, wenn sie sehen der ganze Planet zu Feuer entschlossen, und wenn sie die brennende Hitze in der Nähe von ihren Türen empfinden.

Was kann ich machen um sich zu bemühen, zu Menschheit helfen?

Empfinde ich mich kraftlos, mit keiner Macht, um etwas zu machen aber an meiner Familie zu kleben, den Frau und Kinder und ich fühlen, dass ich sein werde, und sehe unseren Planeten werdend kraftlos zerstört dort an?

Es wird auch mehr 2 oder 3 tausend Jahre der gleichen bösen Religion auf die Erde nehmen und ich weiss, dass ich Hunderte von Zeiten mehr in diesem gleichen Planeten getragen zu werden, den gleichen Lügen, schlechteste Verunreinigung haben werde, kein Wasser zu Getränk.. eine wirkliche lebende Hölle auf der Erde.

Teile es mir bitte was können wir machen, mein Freunde?.

Liebe Grüsse, alles Gute und vor allem gute Gesundheit wünscht Dir

Der Beobachter trauriges Herz

*****English Translation of text above***

Dear friend Herr Billy Meier,

I hope you are in the best of your health my good friend.

I have only this question to you my brother.

My heart is always full of sorrows and will never stop its pain on this evil planet my brother Herr Billy Meier.

I feel inside that this humankind will only understand the Truth when they see the whole planet be set on fire and when they feel the burning heat close to their doors.

What can I do to try to help people? I feel myself with no strenght, no power in order to do something but to stick to my family, wife and children and I feel I will be there watching our planet being destroyed powerless?

It also will take more 2 or 3 thousand years of the same evil religion on earth and I know I will have to be born hundreds of times more in this same planet, the same lies, worst pollution, no water to drink..a real living hell on earth.

Please tell me what else can we do my friend?.
Best Regards and best wishes of good health to you.

Answer

Human beings must help themselves. As it is said in a German saying: You can throw stones into a garden, but the house must be built oneself.
Human beings have to bear and realize their self-responsibility, and they must be willing to learn and take advice.

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Barbarotico

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hy Billy.
I don't know if you hared about Lobsang Rampa. This man said that he was tibetan monk and when he was boy the lamas of the Tibet practiced a surgery on his forehead in the "third eye" with the purpose to see the aura of the peoples and other things.

If you know about this man, does is true what he said?

Answer

Billy doesn’t know him.

Junior

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Hope you and your family are doing well.I would like to ask another question regarding the first person to change the writings of Prophet Mohammed, Named Omar/Umar.

As you mentioned that he is a distant relative of the prophet. My question is was this person alive at the time of the prophet or was he from from later generations, and was he a follower of islam or not?

I hope you are able to answer the questions. Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated.

Regards, Badr

Answer

He was from later generations, and yes, he was a follower of Islam.
Billy doesn’t know the connections in detail. The falsifications led back to other persons.

Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Newinitiation

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear billy

Thank you for the opportunity
You said that through earthly processes the purely original earthly humans were formed around 4 to 6 million years ago but they were not completely human and several human lineage developed from it, one such lineage is the monkey.
If there was ever a reason by the higher spirit forms or by creative priniciples why the evolutive spirit was ordained to incarnate into the humanoid form and not the monkeys, can you give me some reasons why?

peace be with you

Answer

It’s the law of evolution (material evolution) that is responsible for steering those processes. This depends on the development of the brain and the genes in the lineages.

Michael_d

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In the Contact Notes, former US President Ronald Regan is attributed with starting the actions that would ultimately lead to the prophesized third world war. I have never been fully clear on precisely which actions of his would be considered initiators for this war. There are a number of things to consider, such as branding the Soviet Union the “evil empire”, escalating the military arms race, proposing the “Star Wars” missile defense system and supporting resistance fighters in Afghanistan. Can you please elaborate more on this topic?

Answer

There have been some changes in the course of events on Earth. And since a prophecy can be changed, this has happened here.

Edward

Post Number: 566
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings dear Billy...

I would like to ask a question concerning TJ 28:54 regarding "the land of
the horned king/from the land of the horned king to the sea where icy
mountains drift in the water", as being(and extending) in what/which land
region(s)?

Many Thank you's and Good Health to you..with much strength.

Edward.

Answer

This person was of ET origin, and he had small horns, about 4 to 5 cm. His was looked upon as the god of the hunters. He was an ancestor of the Vikings or Northmen, respectively.

Jrosales80

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HEllo Mr. Meier - I'm new here in the FIGU and was told I should post my question to you here... Thanks for the opportunity. I've been studying the Meier material for about 5 months, and I find it intriguing that he produces so much information. The main reason that I joined this group is because I have schizoaffective disorder, a mild form of schizophrenia and nothing really seems to work. I'm on medications and I have been like this for about five years. I can't work and I can barely walk the streets because I have totally strange thoughts (like I feel I'm being followed). What, in your opinion, can I do about this? Should I take the drastic step of learning German and reading the books "The Psyche" or "OM"?? I find the material fascinating but I am more concerned with the spiritual aspects of the case. Has Billy ever cured anyone, or is it really true that this material is totally and completely genuine and safe and how can people apply it to their lives without going crazy?? My mental state is in a precarious condition at the time and I may not be able to handle the material. I really would like to know how...

Thanks in advance.

Answer

Meditation would be dangerous for you. You must find a connection to reality and concentrate on the things of everyday life, and you should direct/gather your thoughts in a clear manner. And of course you should take the medications.
And you should try to neutralize your delusion (Wahn).

Kingman

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I would like to know if the Plejaren would experience any physical effects on their civilization if earthlings were to destroy ourselves and our planet. Do they have more at stake than just the karmic debt due to their involvement with our past. If we disappear do they lose something that is not replaceable. This is other than what any caring being feels at the lost of someone close to them.

Thank you and I wish you well.

Answer

There is no such thing as “karmic dept”.
We don’t know what they would feel.

a friend in america
Shawn

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there billy,
i originally intended to ask you no more questions and figure everything out for myself, by myself, but i figure one more question can only benefit me.

my question is, do you know of any e.t. or interdimensional craft that is semi-translucent and pink in colour, but has purple vein-like things around it's hull.
it also has what looks to be a ovular "screen" in the front, and when it flies around it emits a white mist that sort of glows.
can you tell me what type of race or from where the pilots of this craft come from?
thanks very much.
oh yeah, also i sent you a letter via mail, did you recieve it?
have a good day.

Answer

Billy did not yet receive your letter.
Regarding the main part of your letter: The answer is No.

Jrosales80

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you so much for answering my question. I have another question for you for this round of questions. I've been wanting to ask about the wish to have a baby. I meet all the guidelines except one. It is the following:

"Am I in good health regarding my psyche and consciousness (no schizophrenia, depression, etc.)"

I have schizoaffective disorder, and I don't know if it would be better for me not to procreate. How long do I have to wait before I can procreate - 7 years after I am well, as is the case with alcohol / drugs? Also(If I may, this question is a part of the original but I couldn't put it all in), how would I know if I am well? I think children give a person's life a little bit of meaning. I would really like to know your opinion on this...

Thanks.

Answer

Billy’s advice is that you do not procreate. “Schizoaffective” and other disorders may be passed on to one’s children. Besides, such disorders can reappear after 30 or 40 or more years.

Norm

Post Number: 755
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I have noticed that people incarcerated in prisons have lots of time on their hands & some seem to change their life around, sometimes for Good and sometimes for Evil. I have noticed many prisoners covert to Islam, Christianity, Nazism & even Terrorism. They do so because of the influence of other prisoners & the type of reading material they are exposed too while in prison. I was wondering if your books should be made available to prisoners while in prison?

Answer

Of course it would be very fortunate if Billy’s books etc. were available in prisons. However, this will hardly be the case from the side of the prisons, but the prisoners could apply for such books. Btw: There is a prisoner in a U.S. prison who is studying the “Spirit Lessons”.

Daniel

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I'm new in the forum, I thank you very much for the opportunity to submit questions to you.

In a previous answer, you mentioned that Plejarens practice the normal acts of onanism and masturbation. In my way of thinking I have always thought the masturbation was the opposite, an un-natural act as it just involve fantasy and a physical release of sexual appetite, including the lost of sexual energies to create nothing.

In this sense, how does the act of masturbation is aligned with the creational laws? or probably I'm misinterpreting the act of masturbation. Could you clarify?

Thanks again for your time and patience to respond to our questions.

Answer

Onanism and masturbation are absolutely natural acts and in no way negative or a risk to health. Quite the contrary is true: Onanism and masturbation are natural urges and are beneficial for calming the psyche and the body. Natural urges are absolutely in line with Creation’s laws.

Thomas

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, I hope you are well and those you care about as well.

I have what you might call a healthy criticism of anything I hear or read or see. For example I tend to agree with the information that I receive from you and FIGU because it seems to agree with the facts and it also feels correct from what I can discern inside of myself. I always keep within myself also the possibility that some of the things I read or hear can be possibly incorrect until the moment I discover without any doubt that they must be true. If I understand you correctly you have even said that this is the proper frame of mind when searching for knowledge and wisdom.

With this in mind, I have wondered if there is any exercise that I can perform in order to strengthen my understanding of the power of the spirit and the material consciousness? For example, is there any small exercise that can be performed through concentration that can be performed until such time that a definite result is achieved, such as either a small beginning in telekenesis or maybe somehow learning to access the knowledge from one's own level of the akashic records? I understand that meditation is necessary for evolution in a certain sense but I am specifically asking for instruction in how to see a "concrete" or undeniable result. The instructions on meditation are clear but seem to not give an indication of how it can be applied once the level of concentration and clarity of thought necessary to perform such feats has been reached.

I am very interested in every aspect of spiritual and material knowledge and wisdom and I feel that even the smallest demonstration to oneself of the power of the consciousness can go a long way in proving the correctness of the teachings that you and the Plejarans have provided. I do not expect miraculous or drastic results in this one lifetime but I really really would like to make some progress in the specific area of spiritual and consciousness related knowledge.

Thank you as always and be well!

Answer

Gathering spiritual knowledge begins in everyday life. You have to recognise everything in a neutral and unbiased and open-minded way. You have to strengthen the power of your consciousness through neutral thoughts and feelings. It is not a matter of doing one small exercise in order to give proof to oneself. Consciousness-related growth is a constant task, throughout each day.

(Note by moderator CF: And learning has to start at the bottom of all. Learning telekinesis is not the grade A stuff. And getting access to your own “storage banks” (not: Akasha records) is happening more frequently than you might think, because in the earlier stages of “spiritual” growth this happens unconsciously.)

Barbarotico

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reptilians have reigned for hundred of millions of years on this planet and I suspect that they evolved an intelligent line.

My suspicions are based on some histories from peoples that affirm to saw humanoids with reptilian appareance.

I suspect that there are some very anvanced civilizations of reptilians, or underground bases here on earth and that they have advanced space technology.

What have to say billy or you about this matter?

Answer

Of course there exist reptilian-like beings in the Universe. However, they are not here on Earth. And those “underground bases” are an “invention”.

(Note by moderator CF: Billy once had a visit by an amphibian-like woman, but she (Asina) will not return to Earth.

Daisy

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Group after group after group have tried to solve the riddle. Neither brute force nor technology have been able to overcome the problems. Six lives have been lost and millions of dollars spent trying to uncover the secrets of what has become known as the Money Pit. Still, no one knows what lies at the bottom, who built it or why. There are numerous theories but little proof.

This is the story of Oak Island, Nova Scotia, one the most frustrating and intriguing mysteries of all time."

Good health to you Billy, Do you perhaps know anything about Oak Island?

Answer

Billy never heard of it.

Scott

Post Number: 735
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

It has been mentioned that the vibrations of a “higher” life form are incompatible with the vibrations of a “lower” life form. This can result in the “lower” life form actually losing his mind or going crazy.

Are the vibrations of any life form dependent on the material consciousness? In other words, if for instance someone was drugged or sedated, would this lower or reduce the intensity of these vibrations, whereby beings who could not tolerate these vibrations before could now be around the person who was sedated for a period of time.

Thanks again,

Salome
Scott

Answer

Yes, the vibrations of any life form are dependent on the material consciousness.
Drugs don’t change the difference between “higher” and “lower” life forms. However, the conflicts would become greater. Drugs and sedatives are changing one’s vibrations.

James

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
Thankyou for your answers to my previous concerns.

I've asked a similar question recently, but this should make more sense...

If a group of humans become lost and die in another time, for instance the dinosaur age, will the spirit forms' next incarnation(s) be in our present(real?) time, or in the prehistoric age?

If you are saying this group of humans are traveling back in time and die on the “same” planet, this to me would be a different planet, in the sense that it is a younger planet. Therefore the Spirit forms would have to wait until the planet and current life forms evolve to the same evolution as the Spirit form before they can reincarnate again. The only exception to this, is if the planet becomes uninhabitable through some cosmic or man made event. At that point the Spirit form would naturally gravitate towards a planet of similar evolution.

Regards
Scott

Answer

Their spirit forms would stay there in the prehistoric age (past). Due to the lack of already existing human beings the spirit forms would have to wait for aeons for a next incarnation.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

It's mentioned in the "Enoch" or should I say "Henoch" prophecies that should a world war 3 actually happen, an extra-terrestrial group may or will come to the aid of the less disadvantaged countries threatened by the USA and so on. If you know, who are these ETs who may fight back against the USA in a world war 3?

Thanks always,

James Truthseeker

Answer

Billy doesn’t know who they will (or would) be. And he doesn’t know how this help would be executed, e.g. in a mental form only.

Hunter

Post Number: 194
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
I hope you are doing well. If half-human, half-animal hybrids are created, such as the pig-human hybrids mentioned in contact 251, would their spiritforms come from the animal realm or the human realm?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

This depends on the consciousness and the brain. If there is a human brain in the head, there will be a human spirit form in it.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page